[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to use Adderall /b/ ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: adderall-fb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
What's it like to use Adderall /b/ ?
>>
dunno but adderall but ritalin didnt do shit to me
>>
>>720819379
Kind of like fucking your own sister.
>>
>>720819379
Tried taking ritalin in vodka shots
2/10 would not do again
>>
>>720819379
how to get it?
>>
>>720819379
When you have ADHD, it's like having all of the fun drained out of you and it makes you a normal person.
When you don't have ADHD, it makes you high.

AMA
>>
>>720819379
It's an investment in an alternate personality
>>
>>720819665
do you live in europe? can you sell me some?
>>
>>720819620
get a perscribtion, rob a pharmacy, deep web, or go to your local dealer
>>
>>720819723
Live in the US. Sorry bud.
>>
You feel really excited, faster reflexes, get your work done and feel smarter, be wide awake i used to also get this euphoric feeling also cumming on adderral feels godlike. I also really enjoyed smoking weed on it but its dangerous mixing uppers with downers to your abnormal heart rate
>>
>>720819665
Makes you high till you use it enough then you burn out and change
>>
>>720819379
I know for me whenever I take adderall I just stop being tired. Rather than falling asleep I'll just lose focus and black out.
>>
Also i used to get them from friends who were prescribed it in highschool for like 2 dollars the worst part about it is youll be pissing all day
>>
Buy hydroxyelite, its a diet pill same effects.
>>
>>720819802
Weed increases my heart rate
>>
>>720820072
It does that cuz your body is working faster to get it out your system thats also why it makes you lazy and hungry
>>
>>720819665
So much this, I hate taking meds for my ADHD but I feel like I can't function in society without it. At least around friends and family I can be myself
>>
>>720819665
Just take like 3-4 times your perscribed dose, you'll get high.
>>
>>720819379
Feels like limitless, hands down the best drug to get shit done, although you do must find the perfect mg balance to be supper focused and overwhelmed.. 12-14 mg at the same time does the trick for 2-3 hours
>>
Coming from a genuine person, if you do not have
ADHD than stay away from adderall
I used to take adderall literally every day,
I dont have ADHD but the high and addiction
alone made me feel like complete shit when I wasn't taking it.
>>
>>720819802
Weed isn't much of a downer, it just fucked with your heart rate
>>
File: h4sXjA.jpg (15KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
h4sXjA.jpg
15KB, 600x591px
I use Vyvanse, which is another amphetamine based drug used to treat ADHD. It has some advantages such as a it lasting up to 10 hours and also having a much smoother start and finish in comparison to Adderall (no crash)

It has literally changed my life. When I take the drug I don't feel it kicking in, it doesn't feel like there's a stimulant in my system doing something. It just starts working and giving out positive effects, I can for once actually get stuff done and concentrate/focus on things for a long duration of time. It's amazing how much it has helped me.

I'm studying technical science right now in Swedish upper secondary school which is basically just tons of math and physics etc. Due to my ADHD I had a ton of difficulities when it came to studying effectively and studying on time.

Someone with unmedicated/undiagnosed ADHD will always be reliant on their surroundings and its immediate consequences, if there is no consequence, there is no progression or work done. Throughout school I went from having F in every subject to basically having As in all of them, this was due to me at first not caring and then starting to care too much making the consequence for me stress and depression basically.

The only way for me to get stuff done was via stress, which was constant. Stress was my motivation to get things done, it is for a lot of people, and this is also why so many people with ADHD put stuff on hold until the last minute.

Things really sucked and I basically dedicated my life to studying which felt so bad as I knew that I was smart enough to be able to do everything with relative ease if I just didn't have such difficulities starting and then actually focusing on the task at hand. Something that was supposed to take 1 hour took 4, and daily things as cleaning my room, making food etc took effort to start. It was all manual, no automatic routine.

Vyvanse helped me to actually be able to live a normal life, I feel... normal and capable. It's amazing.
>>
>>720821351
You're high as fuck right now, how many times a
day do people tell you to slow down
>>
>>720821351
2)

It's so awesome being able to do things in advance and not putting it until days before it's due and then actually do it effectively as well. The only reason I was able to keep A's while reading extra courses for merits was because I have a relatively easy time learning things, so doing things days before it was due was extremely energy draining but still passable.

It's nice because I don't feel like I'm going around high or on any drug, or as if I have some super advantage. I can just sit in class and study like everyone else and finally use much more of my potential.

I don't have to dedicate my entire life towards school anymore, the free time that I've gained since starting on Vyvanse is incredible.

I know that the purpose in this thread is recreational use but drugs like adderall are amazing for people with actual ADHD.
>>
>>720821874
I'm willing to bet you don't have ADHD
infarct you're probably just lazy and are riding
the high off adderall
>>
>>720819379
i can only tell you about ritalin, but i guess it's pretty much the same.
for me it feels really weird.
first of all it makes me really nervous and i can't sit still and i'm sweating.
in one second i feel like i'm so useless and it almost makes me want to cry, then a few min later after continuing to work, i feel really good, like i really got stuff done.
the trick is to really get into the workflow when taking ritalin.
Don't try to socialize when on, people will go on your nerves and it will just make you want to beat them up.
i would never take this shit for fun, it has more negative effects than positives.
also the comedown for me is extremely strong, my hands and feet are numb for like 8hours and it feels like i'm freezing to death while lying under 4 blankets.
you can compare the comedown to when you have a fever.

i found out that i feel better when drinking 1-2 beers after i've done my work on ritalin.

not worth doing.
you may feel like it's easier to work with it than without, but you make more mistakes and stuff.
>>
>>720821533
Not on vyvanse atm. Hyperactivity is not (at all) representative of how ADHD affects people when you get older. Vyvanse does help me slow down and formulate my thoughs tho
>>
>>720822190
I'm calling your bluff, you're writing like somebody
high on amphetamines, you're not paraphrasing
and you're going on a tweak rant
>>
>>720819518
this
>>
>>720822127
Are you ADHD?
>>
>>720822437
The stimulant feeling kinda goes away after the first week. There's a significant difference between therapeutic and recreational dosages. There's a reason to why hyperactive kids actually experience a calming effect from drugs like adderall which I do as well. It can be recognized in how I write and formulate my thoughts when speaking etc.
>>
>>720821351
Är du diagnostiserad eller får du tag i medicinen på annan väg?
>>
>>720823107
Nah you're tweaking
>>
>>720819379
you became your dead father
>>
>>720822077
>Y-you're just l-lazy!!
and people with ADHD are just distracted losers. Stop assuming that everyone with ADHD is just le epic hyperactive, he could even have ADD or some form of depression.
>>
>>720819379
For me, it just makes me not tired. As in I don't feel sleepy, but I still feel physically exhausted. Also, it makes me blow my load impossibly quick. I used to fuck my girl for an hour, and with this shit I literally last for a couple thrusts before I cum. It fucking sucks. Adderall also makes sleep impossible.

On the other hand, vyvanse is fucking boss. No sleep, no exhaustion, limitless energy, no fucked up side effects (except being itchy).
>>
ADHD fag here, adderall bites ass, vyvanse made me want to stab people. I'm better off now that I drink beer and drop acid.
>>
>>720823484
Or maybe i'm right, since he's anonymous I can
make assumptions
>>
>>720823570
>adderall bites ass, vyvanse made me want to stab people

could you explain?
>>
What is having ADHD even like?
>>
>>720823484
Also stop virtue signalling, we get it you're a nice lad
>>
>>720823197
Diagnostiserad!

Det tog flera månader för mig att göra självaste utredningen och få en officiell diagnos. Under väntetiden läste jag otroligt mycket forskning om vad ADHD är och hur det fungerar osv, efter några månader av research var jag helt säker på att jag hade det.

Jag beställde faktiskt olagligt från flugsvamp under en kort period då det tog så lång tid att få självaste diagnosen och börja medicinering, det funkade riktigt bra då det gav mig chansen att testa alla olika mediciner enkelt och se vilken som funkade bäst för mig.
>>
>>720823901
I meant more like you can't say "this person can't possibly have ADHD because they don't react the same way that only half of people with ADHD act on certain meds, not even counting dosage size"
>>
>>720824084
Sure I can, scroll up you'll literally see I just did.

and my assumptions aren't completely biased,
the way he's typing is exactly how I would type
when i'm high off my ass on adderall lol
>>
>>720823943
Skönt att höra,
Vet att det tar otroligt lång tid, min syster gick igenom hela processen för några år sedan också men fortsatte inte med medicineringen pga att hon mådde för dåligt av den (tror det var Ritalina). Vyvanse kanske skulle fungera bättre, ska läsa lite om den.
>>
>>720824387
>he's typing the same way I do
It's because you're both from reddit
>>
>>720824387
OP of long comment here.
I never get "high off my ass" on Vyvanse, do you even have ADHD or do you just use the drug recreationally?

ADHD is quantitative, not something qualitative. You are pretty ignorant if you are trying to relate to my experience and judge how "high" I am on adderall (drug I've never taken) by what I'm assuming to be your own ADHD or recreational use of amphetamines.
>>
>>720819379
if you dont have ADHD its a bit like doing meth.
if you do actually have ADD/ADHD its like having all the shit in the background cut out and you can actually focus on that one task at hand
>>
>>720824935
Det låter som en riktigt bra ide,
Jag upplevde också negativa effekter från Ritalin (metylfenidat). Det gjorde så jag mådde väldigt illa och gjorde mig även lite ängslig. Jag kunde verkligen känna att jag hade tagit någon stimulant då jag bara kände mig konstig, min aptit försvann också. Ganska uselt så riktigt glad att Vyvanse/Elvanse funkar perfekt för mig.
>>
>>720819665
actualy, ADHD person here. yes in low dosage it will make you "normal" and being able to focus instead of getting distracted every 10 seconds.
but if you take enough it will give you a "high".
also it's fun to take while going drinking.
>>
>>720826071
>meth
no amphetamine != methamphetamine
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.