[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voters: "Politicians lie and don't keep the promises

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 54

File: trump.jpg (32KB, 455x300px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
32KB, 455x300px
Voters: "Politicians lie and don't keep the promises they made"
Trump now does everything he promised.
Voters: "We hate Trump"

Can anybody do it right for you fuckers?
>>
>>720784791
>Lying press: "Trump's a liar and won't keep the promises he made"
>Trump now does everything he promised.
>Lying press: "We hate Trump"
fix'd
>>
>>720784866
kek

as an european, i had a wish, that he keeps his promise about nato and yet he talked with merkel about how nato is important. Fuck this guy. hope he will still say fuck you for tafta, but im not so sure anymore.
>>
File: 1476871023014.jpg (205KB, 557x797px) Image search: [Google]
1476871023014.jpg
205KB, 557x797px
>>720785352
More like Merkel tried to cuntsplain to him about how important it is that we let Muslims invade our country while continuing to occupy yours.
He'll do what he said, never fear.
>>
>>720784791
as I witnessed here the main reason for not voting Hillary was because of fearing a Third World War, so I guess many people voted Trump to prevent that without caring much about his other promises during campaign (or withoug taking them seriously). And these people are now shocked that he, indeed, does as he promised.
>>
>>720785438
hope so man, but i feel like is not gonna delivar.

I have question. Do americans truely believe he is anti elite, anti establishement ?
>>
>>720784791
over 70 percent of the country did not even vote for the fag so what why would anyone expect to like/want/be excited for the shit he is doing on a mass scale?

Quit being an easily triggered faggy right wing SJW ya queer
and for the record around half the country voted and even if we only count those votes. Then still a majority did not want him. So the majority disliked him so of course a lot of people don't like the shit he is doing ya overly sensitive faggot.

I genuinely don't give a fuck but god are you Americans so dumb as hell and all up in your own asses with that cognitive dissonance when it comes to your respective faggy political bubbles.

>>720786005
>Do americans truely believe he is anti elite, anti establishement ?

From the looks of it he just has the percent of the population that easily believe shit like 9-11 being an inside job on lock so that 25 ish percentage of Americans believe everything he and his surrogates say at face value even if proof that says otherwise would exist.
>>
>supporting a racist idiot who's a puppet for bannon and putin and doesn't believe in climate change

smart
>>
>>720784791
but, Trump is doing everything right for me
>>
>>720784791
>Lefties: "We hate Trump"
There, I fixed it for you.
>>
>>720784791
The majority of voters did not vote for Herr Trumpler...
>>
>>720786237
you really are, that stupid
>>
>>720786237
He's also a no good, very bad, terrible awful fascist.
>>
File: small kek.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
small kek.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>720784791
So i heard mexico is paying for the wall?
>>
>>720786345
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-households-mexican-border-wall-president-donald-trump-mexico-enrique-pena-nieto-national-debt-a7550426.html
>>
>>720786311
Suck a grizzly bear's dick
>>
>>720786311
Yeah, we fuckin know. The majority did not vote for Bush either, but we never had a President Gore did we? Dumb Fuck
>>
>>720786345
Yes, by means of a tariff on Mexican-made goods and (more likely than not) a tax on remittances sent back to Mexico.
>>
>>720786412
he's right, though.
>>
>>720786562
Because You say so, Yeah Right!
>>
File: Debt5.jpg (125KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
Debt5.jpg
125KB, 600x325px
>>720786345
>>720786395
uhh yea, that was irony - of course this will be added to the 20 gorillion dollar debt to china
>>
>>720784791
No Muslim ban, just naming Muslim countries he doesn't do business with.

No Hillary in jail. This is what I wanted the most.

No repeal and replace, just repeal so far. Its only his second week so let's see.

No enhanced interigation.

No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs will cause prices to raise in Mexico so the US will be paying for the wall and more for Mexican goods.

No draining the swamp. He put almost all lobbyists and no where near the best person for the job that he also promised. Most of them want to destroy the department they work for.

No deporting all illegals, just the bad hombres now.

He has killed the TPP so there's at least that.

Anyone notice how he made money by signing an executive order for the pipelines he invested in?
>>
>>720786756
whaaat a billionaire abusing his posision in power to get even more rich?
>>
>>720786756
>No Muslim ban, just naming Muslim countries he doesn't do business with.
Making the left waste its ammo and inoculating the public. It's transdimensional backgammon and his underlings are already floating a harsher ban.
>No Hillary in jail.
It's happening, albeit slowly.
>No repeal and replace, just repeal so far.
I don't care about replacing it, but I agree that we'll see.
>No enhanced interrogation.
He deferred to Mattis for whatever reason. I trust he has a good one- and killing terrorists' families is still very much on the table.
>No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs will cause prices to raise in Mexico so the US will be paying for the wall and more for Mexican goods.
You've been gaslit by the lying media. This will not actually happen and Mexico will pay for the wall.
>No draining the swamp
Five year ban on civil servants working as lobbyists says otherwise.
>He has killed the TPP
And NAFTA's next on the chopping block.
>Anyone notice how he made money by signing an executive order for the pipelines he invested in?
The man has so many interests it's impossible for him not to make money. The pipelines are good.

I get that it can be hard to stay whitepilled, but don't let yourself be deluded into believing that Trump is a traitor to the people who supported him.
>>
>>720787117
>>720786756
Oh, shit, forgot one.
>No deporting all illegals, just the bad hombres now.
He's going to take action to deport the bad hombres. The rest can be dealt with passively.
>>
File: baykkA.png (437KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
baykkA.png
437KB, 800x450px
>>720786190
underrated post
>American here and this is 100% correct.....
>>
>>720784791
There's nothing wrong with making both of those statements
>>
>>720784791
only some voters say that all politicians lie and don't keep promises.

And most people who oppose Trump oppsed him before because of his policies, so they are not just hating him now for keeping his word - they hated him before and hated his ideas then.

so your question does not make any sense.

however, everyone who actually has a grasp on reality knows Trump lies all the time. Not about everything - he is doing things he said he would do - all of them dumb ideas as far as the economy, the environment and the people of the USA are concerned, but that makes sense because they are designed to make his cronies richer.

but the rest of the time he lies. he can't help it. he just makes shit up, mostly to praise himself and make him look good, which after all its the only way he could ever look good. he got a low vote (fewer than romney) and only won on a stupid system (he did not even get a big majority in the College) and is barely democratically legitimate. but he acts like he got a 100% support from everyone and says it was a landslide.

sad really. Same with the crowd at his inauguration - small, and he says huge. Delusional or liar?

and he has dumb orders written by people who do not know the law, ordering people to do stuff without any warning or preparation, and without asking any experts in the field if it is a good idea.

and he is either lying about global warming or he is a fuckwit. I think he is lying. he knows that the oil and coal industries are dying, and is giving his billionaire friends one last go at squeezing out a few more dollars with a tax dollar rip off bubble and a false PR boost.

but above all his stance on torture is disqualifying. not only is it illegal - and he does not seem to realise that - but it is also ineffective and is proven not to work - and frankly anyone who says "I approve of torture" should never be given power. He might as well say "I am an evil fucker who will tear your finger nails off"
>>
>>720786239
because you are a millionaire with shares in oil and coal? Otherwise he is just fucking up your economy and environment...
>>
>>720786663
No because the numbers say so - you know actual facts, reality, that sort of thing...
>>
>>720787117
Wow you BS'd your way through all of that. The only thing you said worth replying to is the cabinet positions. So he made them sign a form that says no lobbying for 5 years with no consequences which just means do it under your brokers name.
>>
>>720787518
Oh, so you're not actually a discouraged supporter, you're just a concern troll. Cool.
>>
>>720784791
Not when you lump everybody into one category you small minded fuck
>>
>>720787117
>He deferred to Mattis for whatever reason
becuse Mattis knows that Trump is dead wrong. Torture not only does not work, and should never be supported for that practical reason but also it is a blot on the country's reputation. Torture is simply evil, and it is a stain on America's reputation abroad to say you support it or would use it. Trump has embarrassed the US with his ignorant and purely evil outlook, by saying he supports it. he should be waterboarded for a few days and then asked again. asked to sign a piece of paper saying he shot kennedy - he would do it. then impeached for being a fucking sociopath.
>>
>>720787582
Nah free country man. Just hold trump to the same standards Obama and Bush had
>>
>>720787693
>Torture is simply evil
I disagree with you.
>Torture not only does not work
This, however, is true, provided the torture is done to extract useful intelligence.
>>
>>720787117
>Five year ban on civil servants working as lobbyists says otherwise.

lol - he appoints people who bought their positions, and arranges for them to rip off the taxpayer with private deals - he is lining up huge public works that will make real estate investors and developers billions - he is lining the pockets of the coal and oil industry and going to privatize the VA and all medical care - enriching the insurance and health care companies - and you think a ban on civil servants working as lobbyists in any way makes up for that?
>>
He could come through on everyone of his promises and I'd still think he was a smarmy douche.
>>
>>720787785
so how is inflicting pain on people with no useful purpose not evil? why do you disagree?
>>
File: 1485736896596.png (715KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485736896596.png
715KB, 960x600px
>>720787901
Do it to make an example of someone. Do it as punishment for a particularly heinous crime. Do it to demoralize the prisoner's comrades-in-arms. Do it to confirm intelligence gathered elsewhere.

There are many reasons to torture an enemy soldier. The act may be distasteful but it's no more evil than any other aspect of war.
>>
>>720787826
>he appoints people who bought their positions
proofs.jpeg
>he is lining up huge public works
Oy vey, my local highway might not be total shit for once. This is clearly a major problem.
>he is lining the pockets of the coal and oil industry
They do a great job of that on their own. Also, the Koch brothers are anti-Trump.
>going to privatize the VA and all medical care
Sauce?
>ban on civil servants working as lobbyists in any way makes up for that?
It doesn't have to make up for it because most of that is either only a problem to leftists and cuckservatives, or is simply your own fantasy. But shutting the revolving door between Congress and K Street is a very, very good step in my opinion.
>>
>>720788267
>proof.jpeg
Betsy Devos for one. Never went to public school or managed something the size of the Department of Education, but her family has donated 200 million to republican causes over the years.
>>
File: 1485294521608.png (19KB, 406x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485294521608.png
19KB, 406x388px
>>720788405
How much did her family donate to Trump specifically?
Where did she go to school, if not a public school? Why is not having gone to a shitty school a problem, and how does it show that she bought her position?
>>
>>720784791
>Trump: "I'm an asshole and I'm going to fuck you over"
>Voters: "WTF did he just say? We need to stop this guy!"
>Conservafag: "What he meant was _____. Don't worry. He literally doesn't mean what he said"
>Trump does everything he said he would.
>Voters: "We hate Trump"
Conservafags: "Oh shi-"
>>
>>720788055
All of those reasons are either ineffective or simply evil. It does not demoralize the enemy - they get mad and get stronger. It makes more enemies. It does not confirm intelligence - answers under torture cannot be trusted 9unless really specific, and absolutely certain that they are not something that could just be guessed or made up - so, basically never. And the other cruel and unusual punishment or using a human being to teach a lesson to other people - sorry but that is inhuman. it is psychopathic to think that way.

it is evil. (not saying other things in war are not evil as well - that is no argument to counter the fact that is is evil in itself. anyone who says its ok to do more evil because other evil has happened needs to rethink their moral position)
>>
>>720788267
>>he appoints people who bought their positions
>proofs.jpeg
apart from Mattis, every major appointment paid money into Trumps campaign, or worked for people who contributed millions. You know this is true - stop asking for common knowledge as if it isn't/
>>
oh you stupid stupid jews

virtually NO ONE regrets voting for President Trump

LET HIM DO HIS JOB!
>>
>>720788267
>my local highway might not be total shit for once.
which is great. But he does not have to make it so that private industry - his friends and his own companies - make billions from this. Billions taken from the taxpayer's purse and put directly into his pockets and those of his friends... there are other ways to do it, which would improve the infrastructure just as well, and boost the economy just as much, without paying off his cronies.
>>
File: nice digits.jpg (74KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
nice digits.jpg
74KB, 750x750px
>>720788888
>virtually
>>
>>720788888
omg
>>
>>720788480
>How much did her family donate to Trump specifically?
Unknown, but considering Trump isn't about using his own charity foundation illegally and lied about paying for his campaign all by himself, I'm sure some palms were greased. It also seems he wants to fill his cabinet with yes-men instead of people who are actually qualified.

>Where did she go to school, if not a public school?
A private conservative christian school.

>Why is not having gone to a shitty school a problem
Because it gives her no direct experience of how they work, and her whole goddamn platform is based on privatizes schools?
>>
File: wooooooooo.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wooooooooo.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>720788888
>>
>>720788405
Betsy DeVos is a TRUE FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>720788267
>, the Koch brothers are anti-Trump.
which is why the supported Bernie for Democrat primaries...

lol. The Kocj Bros love what Trump is trying to do - release all coal and oil for exploitation and run up a bubble based on coal and oil! fanatstic. for them. becuasethey know that 80% of all their reserves is actually worthless, and cannot be used, and that falling renewable energy prices will soon mean that their coal is too expensive to use - and that their industry is doomed.

they may have some political objections, and hate the orange bastard for the smarmy lying cheater he is, but they will happily ride the bubble and cash the cheques...
>>
>>720788888
The Gods of /b/ have spoken
>>
>>720789087
just as I suspected

another European shill.
>>
>>720788267
>>going to privatize the VA and all medical care
>Sauce?

are you that naive - read his policy statements about the VA - privatization is celarly ont e cards. what is his replacement for medicaid - he has floated thae idea that is needs reformed and his policy statements before the election said greater use of private health care - it is obvious.

and check out this...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/health/tom-price-health-secretary-investments.html?_r=0
>>
File: 1485563288304.jpg (125KB, 1202x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485563288304.jpg
125KB, 1202x900px
>>720788783
I don't actually think that war is intrinsically evil. When you talk about war, you're talking about doing things that are usually considered extraordinarily evil in pursuit of a given goal. Whether that goal is just or not determines whether the war is evil, not the acts involved.
You and me have very different moral positions, so I doubt there's anything to be gained from that train of thought.

Torturing enemy soldiers, or at least the threat of doing so, does in fact demoralize the army as a whole. Not knowing what's happening to a captured friend can wreak havoc on the psyche. Torture as interrogation is unreliable only when used as a primary source- it's perfectly usable as a secondary confirmation, specific answers or not. I'd argue that a prison sentence of decades is crueller than any death could ever be, which is why I'm in favor of corporal/capital punishment.
>>
File: 1485724709371.jpg (66KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1485724709371.jpg
66KB, 500x482px
>>720789087
What a world you must live in to believe that what you wrote is true.
>>
>>720788267
>It doesn't have to make up
lol, well if you like being ripped off and sucked dry, be my guest. Just remember this conversation in four years time, and have the grace to acknowledge that you were wrong...
>>
>>720786190
70% did not vote for Hillary as well. Put that in perspective. Your numbers are ridiculous. More people wanted Trump than Clinton. Bottom line.
>>
>>720788480
9,5 million was mentioned...

also her experience of public school policy is to promote private christian schools but prevent them from being examined and held to the same standards as public schools, and to not oppose her husband who is suing on behalf of creationists to undermine science education.
>>
>>720784791
The dude could do everything the left wants and nothing for the right and still have them running around shouting how much they hate him and calling him a nazi. He's the left's boogeyman and nothing he does is allowed to be right or good.
>>
>>720789333
Nice trips. I'll be happily going to the ballot box to re-elect Trump in four years' time.
>>
>>720786674
He acted nigger rich, its a common trait amongst the niggrish.
>>
>>720789409
No, other way around. More than two and a half more wanted Clinton than Trump
>>
>>720786510

Bush was so great too, BTW.
>>
>>720788969
>>720788995
>>720789019
>>720789093
ITT people who get excited about a psudo random number..

oooh look shiny, lots of 8's

well children look at this

or 666666666

or I can do 44444444

orgasm yet?
>>
>>720786524
And Mexico would implement a tariff on American imports to their country so they'll be getting their money back. People sending remittances would more than like find other way and skirt the law. In the end Americans will be paying for the wall no matter what.
>>
File: real debt.jpg (71KB, 825x616px) Image search: [Google]
real debt.jpg
71KB, 825x616px
>>720786674
>freedomworks
worse than breitbart

anyhow here's the real debt per President.
>>
>>720789205
shill? Does that mean someone who tells the truth in every sentence?
>>
>>720789493
you're a European citizen, friend.

pls fuck off to /pol/.
>>
Yeah, sure. Totally didn't do exactly what every fucking Republican scumbag president ever has done, putting the usual kinds of cunts in power and worse. The usual Christian establishment puppets that just do the same thing over and over.
>>
>>720787117

So many interests, so many conflicts.
>>
>>720789601
Mexico's economy is entirely dependent upon us. In a trade war we'll crush them
>>720789624
>Obama managed to match Clinton in just two years
wew
>>
File: cease.png (51KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
cease.png
51KB, 500x517px
>>720789673
>he thinks Christians run the show
>>
>>720789624
Your chart leaves out 6 years of massive debt increase under Obama though....
>>
>>720789706
ivan you have much work 2day

trump is make mericans very angry

u will make country happy now in propaganda war
>>
>>720786674
Greatest recession since the Great Depression will increase the national debt. Lrn 2 economy
>>
>>720787885

To be fair, they were douchey promises.
>>
US is continuing its decline. Prepare to be poor af Americans !!!
>>
>>720789760
but my graph's honest.

yours is a lie.
>>
>>720789789
>Trump is gonna start WWIII!
>Trump is a Russian puppet!!
Pick one narrative and stick with it tbh
>>
>>720789803
they're already poor.

the divide between the rich, and the middle class will just continue to grow :)

It's CAPITALISM. and there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>720789240
I am not sure we have that different positions about war - I believe in a Just War theory. Also I think a quick death would be preferable for many rather than life in jail, and it should be an option they can choose - although I oppose capital punishment in general because of the vagary of the legal system - too many wrongful convictions.

but torture, for any reason, is the deliberate infliction of pain and suffering on a human being, to extremes. Even if it served a purpose, it would in itself be a dehumanising act for both the tortured and the person torturing. it is an offense against humanity. It is not justifiable.
>>
>>720789824

>ivan call to sergei immediate! mericans find out! must up the propaganda now for god emperor Putin and Trump!
>>
>>720789868
lol offense to humanity.
>>
>>720784791
its weird though, i havent seen anyone mention hillary in jail yet?
>>
>>720789624
Obama left with an increase of 86% of 9trillion (bush left with only 4) for a grand total of 19+trillion and still gaveaway a quart of a trillion bucks as he dipped outta office
>>
>>720789312
same world you live in.

You don't know that renewable energy is now approaching cost of new coal plants? that coal will soon not only be economically nonviable, but, when the world is set to rights and science once again is listened to, agreement not to burn coal and oil will be reached in the next ten years or so.

this is a last hurrah for big carbon - a final puch to squeeze a few more dollars out, by men who think they can buy security and safety from the effects of climate change, and do not give a fuck about the rest of us.

billionaires don't care about you. Even broke fraudulent ones like Trump.
>>
>>720789706
We have a 60 billion dollar deficit with them so we're dependent on them. They're also the second largest importer of American goods, so if we tax them too much they do business with China. American manufacturers will still end up screwed.
>>
>>720789671
Lol, person who thinks that because someone is in a particular country they are a citizen of it...

so all those mexicans in the US are US citizens then, eh?
>>
>>720790020
prove it.
>>
>>720790198
quiet you filthy Russian stooge

we're going to kill putin, and assfuck you with sanctions in 2020.
>>
>>720789966
not much to lol about there.

unless you are a sociopath...
>>
>>720789868
Consider whipping.

If you shoplift, you might be looking at a thirty-day jail sentence or a $500 fine. That seems like nothing, but it's actually fucking huge. Being sucked out of life for a month means that you lose your job, lose your apartment, and so on. A $500 fine is your rent down the drain. But these are punishments that society now considers to be "humane." The alternative, the "cruel" option, is to get tied to a post and take a dozen strikes from a cane. Your back gets a little cut up, but you can still work and function in society. You don't lose your job or your home. And, as a bonus, you're made a ready example of- don't steal, or you get to get lit up as well.

Torture is really just the logical extension of that. I don't advocate livestreamed torture of serial murderers or child rapists, but knowing that that's the kind of punishment that such "people" earn themselves is hardly a bad thing in my mind.
>>
>>720790270
sounds good to me - I am in France, but not French...
>>
>>720790333
humanity's a cancer. filth. a tumor in the universe.

and yet you praise it like as if it were divine..
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-30-07-57-28.png (175KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-30-07-57-28.png
175KB, 720x1280px
>>720790211
There ya go buddy
>>
>>720786237
Did you copy paste that from that antifa Tumblr page you have on homepage?

J/K I Know that isnt from an antifa source
>Wouldve had a call for assassination if it was
>>
>>720790398
well you russians are all over the world

many in murka
>>
>>720790447
>the daily wire

nope.
>>
Apparently most journalists are far left wing commie scum.
>>
>>720790020
but how much of the spending Obama was forced to do was because of Bush's totally fucked up unnecessary wars and his trickle down economics and his poor control of the housing market?

Obama did a fuck of a good job to turn the world economy round and recover from a massive depression. Trump's policies are pretty much guaranteed to undo a lot of that work, and fuck the economy further

he just said he isn't worried about a balanced budget... he wants to spend more on the army (why?) and give tax dollars to big construction and real estate companies to boost their profits...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-30-08-01-00.png (216KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-30-08-01-00.png
216KB, 720x1280px
>>720790527
>>
I think it's sad that trump's supporters keep getting beat up.

If anyone needs special rights - it's them.

I'd vote for special rights for trump's special supporters. for too long they've been bullied, beaten and forced to live as 5th-tier citizens.
>>
>>720789671
I dont recognize the Union as a political entity that governs over Europe, its power is nog even democratic (Parliament has no power over the unelected commission)

The only EU citizens who call themselves EU citizens are people from corrupt Balkan Countries who want to flee to west europe and only to fool the naive twats in Brussels that theyre pro EU enough for visa free travel
>>
>>720790641
>cnsnews

"news"

no more fake news sites please.
>>
>>720790334
Ok, if we allowed people to choose the option of a dozen strokes, I would be fine with it.

if we tie a person to a board and half drown them repeatedly, and attach electrodes to the balls and zap them while they scream, that is a bit different...
>>
>>720784791
If I promised to shit in your cereal and kept my promise, it still makes me a bad person.
>>
>>720784791
To be fair, the voters didn't vote for trump, only indirectly through delegates.

So he's doing everything that no one voted for him to do, in most cases he's doing the exact opposite of the voice of the people.

This was a "test run" by Russia to see how easy it would be to play with American politics given how much dirt they have on the populars of the US.

Trump mistakingly thinks this means that his gibberish is justified.
>>
>>720790688
ivan tbh no one cares what you think. not even putin or trump.

just shut up and engage in your propaganda war.
>>
>>720790436
well, we have to disagree about that, but if you feel so strongly, please do something positive to remove your bit of the tumor.

also, do you just beleive there is no moral value int he world at all, or do you reify non human values?

either way, you need a good argument to hold up you perverse ideology
>>
>>720784791
this simplistic world view seem to suit you just perfectly.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-30-08-04-42.png (263KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-30-08-04-42.png
263KB, 720x1280px
>>720790719
CNN work for you ya committee fag?
>>
>>720790726
it's what the EC voted for.

torture's back in. and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>720790843
nope

if it's not a .gov source, you're wasting your time with LIES and FAKE NEWS.
>>
>>720790492
Indeed Yuri, and you are doing so well at blending in...
ITT silly person calling names instead of discussing facts.
>>
>>720790668
nah, not long enough. they are 5th tier.
>>
>>720790726
It's certainly different, but it's for a different reason.
Torture as a judicial punishment should really only be reserved for the worst crimes in my opinion, and it should end in death. Torturing enemy soldiers is another story, one that has more to do with pragmatism than morality.
>>
>>720790843
kek cnn
>>
>>720790688
but the commission is appointed by the independent and sovereign parliaments of the nations - which are elected democratically.

learn to Eu power structure and democracy.
>>
>>720790884
>and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.

wait and see...
>>
>>720790909
>if it's not a .gov source
now controlled by Bannon... fake news creator and serial liar...
>>
>>720791101
just what the fuck do you think you can do to stop any of Trump's policies?

he's got a mandate by the simple fact that he won, and the GOP stormed the houses.

you leftists didn't vote. you're powerless. blame your democrats for staying home.
>>
>>720790976
So you would happily torture people to death.

What kind of person are you, if you accept that? Can you not see how that stains you? No matter what the victim's crimes, yours are worse.
>>
>>720791142
Bannon's an incredible man. You're lucky to have him. He's a patriot, and he loves America.
>>
>>720791202
ITT person who believes all power rests with president and congress, that laws no longer apply, that legal challenges don't work, that all political action only happens once ever four years in the ballot booth.

you sound a lot like Trump, who seems to think he is now God-Emperor and dictator for life.... foolish view
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-30-08-14-00.png (250KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-30-08-14-00.png
250KB, 1280x720px
>>720790909
Beginning term
>>
>>720790909
Ending. .Gov. suck a fat dog dick
>>
>>720791229
oh yes. i'd torture suspected terrorists, suspected criminals, and convicted criminals.

no, I am NOT a sociopath.

pain is a remarkably underutilized device.

I had to chuckle at your posturing on how humanity's 'too good for torture'! lmao.
>>
>>720791299
He looks like he needs a good bath and his mind is even more poisonous and unclean.

I wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-30-08-14-10.png (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-30-08-14-10.png
251KB, 1280x720px
>>720791381
Forgot the pic
>>
But he does so while lying about the truth. Also he exempts countries he does business with.
>>
>>720791336
oh. well surely your courts will stop him! lol but they're virtually all conservative appointments at that level, aren't they.

it's too late for the DNC to grow a spine and fight back. the GOP's won in all the right areas, and has done a remarkable job re gerrymandering.

you're powerless. and power is all that matters.
>>
>>720791336
We'll the god emperor will be there for 8 years. Just think what he's done already in 10 days and then stop and think. 10 days into a minimum of another 4 to 8 years and look at what has already happened
>>
>>720791347
I need 8 years here.

so prove it - or gtfo. i'm giving you TONS of leeway here. and i'm being so patient with you.
>>
>>720791514

Bunch of signatures and a whole lot of people yelling.

Not very much.
>>
>>720786190
>70% of the country didn't vote for Trump so that means that 70% of the country opposes him
That's not how this works, I didn't vote for him out of laziness but I'm glad he's in office over Hilary. If you wanted to make a decent point you would get your head out of your ass and point out that roughly a third of the votes from either candidate voted purely on the fact that they didn't want the other candidate in office.

How does it feel that while our president is actually getting shit done your country will continue to get assfucked by muslims under the guise of "being inclusive and saving refugees".

Chances are that if forced to vote that 70% would have essentially the same outcome. You keep going back to
>b-but most of the country didn't vote for him!
Guess what dipshit, most of any country doesn't vote, that doesn't mean that the people who didn't vote don't support a viewpoint. There is a hilarious amount of projecting though in your post, you should probably work on that self esteem because the only person triggered here is you.
>>
>>720791514
this is all pretty incredible.

America's ready for real change. not Obama's "real change".

I like GW. The people elected him twice. Trump's in for at least 8 years.

Then maybe Bannon... We'll see.
>>
>>720790843
>thinks CNN is news
>>
>>720791383
how well confirmed would your suspicions have to be? or would you just torture human beings if you had an inkling of an idea that they might be possibly connected in some vague way?

have you seen "rendition"?

I have worked with victims of torture in New Zealand (escaping Indonesia) and in Ireland (Tortured by the IRA and by the Brits)

I think if you saw what it does to people - innocent or guilty - you would be a lot less happy about condoning it.

unless you are a sociopath. It is inhuman. it is not justified, no matter what the ends.
>>
>>720791530
Did you graduate from diapers son? Can you read dates? Ain't no way in hell I can screen shot every fucking day by day on that site for ya and explain arithmetic for every day. Deny away Cali libtard
>>
>>720791483
public opinion matters.

and the 2nd.
>>
Guy is awesome! No complaints here. Im enjoying all the leftist salt as well. People that hate him are blue pilled and believes everything American media says.
>>
>>720791593
do we need to explain the electoral college to you, too?

we've spent months trying to educated leftist fools.

I won't hesitate to call you a conservative fool -- and then educate you, as well.

you will NOT attack your own party, boy. Mind your tongue.
>>
>>720791611
I don't. But thought it'd appease the snowflake by appealing to his basic instincts of it as "real news"
>>
>>720785830
Fuck off, genius.
>>
>>720791600
well, bush was only elected once. the supreme court declared him president once.
>>
>>720791514
you can't stand if impeached, or declared unfit for mental health reasons. or dead.

one of the three I would say - he won't last four years.
>>
>>720791619
Oh for fuck's sake
>have you seen rendition omg!
>"you're a sociopath!"

if you're not going to debate like an adult, then don't address me please.
>>
>>720791600
It's pretty amazing how much has happened in ten days so I can only imagine at the end of the first four years how much will have been done.
>>
>>720791694
Do you think Trump gives 1 fuck about public opinion?

You honestly think public opinion is more powerful than the United States' elected officials?
>>
More like
Voters: "nothings happening and we're mad, we need someone who is different and loud-mouthed to make us feel like were smart"
*loudmouth elected*
Voters:"shit, we may have wanted to stick with a diplomatic, civil and intellectual person."
>>
>>720791809
I agree. Trump's already making VERY REAL change in America.
The world nor Americans will recognize the US at the end of Trump's 1st term. His 2nd term will be gravy on top of all of this.
>>
>>720791721
>shitposting at incredible hihg sped
I hope you're not being serious, for your sake

I don't enjoy picking on the mentally disabled
>>
>>720791778
Keep holding on to that dream anon. It may just get you through the next 8 years if you beleive it enough
>>
I haven't met 1 person who regrets voting for Trump.

I don't know of 1 person who regrets voting for Trump.
>>
>>720786190
>being this triggered
>>
>>720784791
I don't remember him promising to ban legal residents from returning to the US.

I do remember him saying he would renege on the debt

Why you stupid?
>>
>>720791530
Now you shut up? Did you finally learn to read? Did mommy hold your hand and calm you down princess?
>>
>>720791946
tbh you sound like a ruh-tarded. please don't post again itt.
>>
File: avatar_RockyRockford.jpg (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
3KB, 100x100px
>>720784791
>Voters: "We hate Trump"
Wrong. Most of the protesters aren't voters.
>>
>>720791778
Trump has proven you wrong on each level so far. He ran. He won the primary. Won the election.

And you're still trying to make 'predictions'? LOL PAH!
>>
>>720791698
while you are simply conned and believe everything trump says...

prediction - Trump's tax policy will result in huge transfer of wealth o the weatlhy, and falling revenuse.

Trumps spending policy will result in huge public debt, while real estate and construction firms, oil companies and coal companies, make record profits, pocketing tax dollars and getting tax breaks.

four years time - average prices of everything will have gone up due to tarrif wars, unelmployment will be no better, debt soaring, Trump will have several billion more in his bank account, you will be fucked, and so will your environment as he deregulates all the polluters and lets them screw you over.

why not move to Flint now and get it over with...
>>
>>720791769

I am not over that because people just forgot.
>>
>>720786237
I feel like people like to ignore how he doesnt think climate change is real. This is a huge problem for me and anyone who blatantly ignores that is retarded. I mean, he runs as a christian right? Even if its just for looks, you have to see how hypocritical it is to believe in that based on faith but not believe in climate change which holds tons of evidence.
>>
>>720791778
Trump's a patriot

you can't stop this train, son.
>>
>>720792079
you're an idiot
>>
>>720786524
Hows that fantasy world?
>>
>>720792147
Assuming climate change will kill anyone in the next 100 years it def won't impact you nor I by the time we did. Go talk to China if you want to stop immediate climate change. Had friends from Hong Kong who said there were days they couldn't even breath in their own apartments from the real damage.
>>
>>720792081
"won"
>>
>>720784791
anti trumpers didn't want his garbage to be true. turns out it was.
what do you expect, poindexter?
>>
>>720791915
The funny part also is the antifa riots and all the escalating violence now being perpetuated by radical left wingers. They don't realize that by condoning this sort of action they end up driving away a huge amount of centerist voters and making their whole party look completely unhinged. The best thing ever for the republicans is if these people keep escalating their violence and making the whole party look completely bat shit crazy
>>
>>720791788
Rendition had one of the most realistic torture scenes in modern cinema.

screw the plot adn the terrible Gyllenhall acting - just watch the guy hung up and electrocuted babbling the names of the egyptian football team.

and that is mild. In East Timor they pulled off fingers. Not just nails, fingers.

how about drawing and quartering - you want to bring that back?

you seriously ant to inflict pain and suffering on Suspected terrorists and criminals. and you say you are not in the least sociopathic?

I am sorry, it is not adult to think in that way. it is only possible if you have not actually thought through the reality of torture and its consequences - Like Trump.
>>
>>720792147

The guy Don appointed to lead the EPA has been fighting the agency the last 8 yrs. He's not a "believer" either.

>>720792274

Well, let's not do anything then. I suspect you don't expect to reproduce, but some of us will care about what happens to some people after we die.

I mean hurricanes in the northeast and snow in the Caribbean should've been enough.

Let's not talk about the great pacific garbage patch, no one ever does.
>>
>>720790605
>(why?)
Because nothing strokes the red white and blue like SHUPPORTING AR TRUPES!!!
>>
>>720792296
You one of those #notmypresident faghots? Topkek. I bet you were one of the ones who started all those "madam president" threads
>>
>>720791828
yes. He will be buried in four years, and so will the republican party in congress and senate. the Democrats will rise and crush them. And every day before that they will keep washing away at him - court orders and injunctions and states rights and rallies and public opinions and calling out his corruption and his lies.

he will go down as the worst president in history.
>>
>>720791915
but not change for the better.

lurching towards economic failure and social disunity, and world isolation and pity is not progress.
>>
>>720792600
Keep dreaming anon. The worst is yet to come
>>
File: 1474660140252.jpg (180KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
1474660140252.jpg
180KB, 573x729px
>>720792017
>>
>>720784791
Rick Perry!

Fuckin' Rick Perry in charge of Energy Department.
>>
>>720792698
it sure is.
>>
>>720792147
>But this smaller problem over here!
Why do you people always assume that people agree with everything Trump says?

Most of what Trump says is agreeable, obviously there will always be one thing that makes him look like a dumbass, no presidential candidate is perfect unless you're a deluded liberal in which case anyone who wears blue is the perfect candidate (disregard the things evil racist and biased fox news says to the contrary)

Honestly I can't believe this election is making me defend fucking Fox News of all places, but they have been more rational this election than almost every other (mainstream) news source.

They have their biases of course, but that is to be expected
>>
>>720792274
wrong. It is already affecting you, and me, and will get worse in the coming few decades.

most climate change scientists ahve been arguing for the last three decades that they have to be cautios and only present the most confirmed science - that they ahev to look at the best possible scenario, because they don't want to be accused of scaremongering.

and the oil companies accused them of scaremongering.

if you knew what they really think may happen very soon, you would be scared...

we are past tipping point. we are fucked right now. Trump and his carbon economy bubble will help to fuck us further, but actually, unless we do a hell of a lot now, we are already fucked.
>>
>>720790843
>not taking in as much tax revenue
Wow, I wonder how, after all the money we've saved by cutting taxes, we're even further in debt!? It's almost as if taxes are used to pay for government actions and social services!
>>
>>720792543
yeah, but it fucks your economy....
>>
>>720784791

the irony being that everyone on /b/ should hate trump.

he's a threat to literally anything a true b-tard stands for.
>>
>>720784791
Doesn't matter. Trump will die before he gets the chance to be impeached.

I give him a year
>>
>>720792904
actually, climate change is the big problem. everything else is small.
>>
File: IMG_1087.jpg (169KB, 700x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1087.jpg
169KB, 700x574px
>>720784791
No. No one will ever be happy because no one knows how in our fucked up society. All anyone knows how to do anymore is cry, bitch and moan about how they're being treated wrong wothout actually trying to do anything productive to change anything and in turn make our system worse by bringing about sheer ignorance and bias.
>>
>>720786190
Over 70%? are you really this fucking stuid
>>
File: IMG_2933.png (106KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2933.png
106KB, 640x1136px
>>720792904
All those cool totalitarian things Obama slipped into being in America will now be tools for Trump to use. I don't thing anyone is recognizing how many tools to control the population the democrats had put into place. Enjoy the propaganda and mass survalance being used by trump now because everyone was fine with Obama making it happen. It's the most ironic thing to me and I'll laugh just thinking of it
>>
>>720792840

The guy who responded to a state wide drought by letting a side a day to pray for rain at in a foot ball stadium and lowered the fire fighting budget.

God's response was wildfire.

Let's not talk about Pence, the closeted gay that is bff with the owner of Blackwater (the biggest security contractor out there), who believes the government only has true authority when it's backed by God
>>
>>720785352
hes doing one thing at a time at 3000% the speed of a normal politician, just give it a few days...
>>
>>720793412
fuck off russia.
>>
File: stop-trump.jpg (96KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
stop-trump.jpg
96KB, 580x350px
>>
File: 1484957389349.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
1484957389349.gif
2MB, 280x202px
>>720786190
Idiocy at its finest.
>>
>>720793546
sadly trump refuses to go through congress.

he's a literal dictator.

Obama had the least amount of executive orders.

Trump has already signed more than Obama.

SAD!
>>
>>720784791
>voters
You mean the hillary campaign... i mean "free press"
>>
>>720792944
You need to worry about all of the developing countrys in the world(china/India) that make everything the world consumes with little to absolutely no environment cortrols or regulations. The western countrys have environmental controls and regulations that are responsible and bringing manufacturing back to the western world is the best case scenerio. People are going to make and buy products no matter what effects it may have and at lest having some regulations that take the environment into consideration is the best option
>>
>>720793860
can't wait to drive through a protest and legally run them down with my truck
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
>>
File: america love it or leave it.jpg (390KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
america love it or leave it.jpg
390KB, 3072x2048px
it's time for the DNC to grow some balls, and play dirty like the GOP.

>gerrymandering
>mass voter fraud (the only people arrested for voter fraud are republicans)
>redistricting
>lying.

The DNC must embrace these republican principles, or it will keep losing.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n21xryPQKR1qgl558.jpg (202KB, 480x657px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n21xryPQKR1qgl558.jpg
202KB, 480x657px
>>720789592
>>
>>720788848
Shillary would'nt have done the same? Same boat different captains.
>>
File: IMG_1878.png (590KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1878.png
590KB, 640x1136px
>>720793555
Look up operation mockingbird. Obama passed a bill to allow law enforcement to enter and impersonate the media. You like whistleblowers? You won't likely be seeing any as the CIA will be there pretending to be reporters to draw them out and when they try and get the truth out they will be arrested and not seen again. The threat will deter any others thinking about disclosure also. Trump has that hammer to wield against the populace now thanks to Obama as well
>>
>>720793932
your forget that it will be MANY TIMES more expensive to manufacture those goods in the US, so the actual ppl who needs jobs in the first place won't be able to afford said products.

Also automation is taking over all kinds of production at a staggering pace, the only jobs available will be for educated ppl, so again no win for his voters.

ppl in the EU mass consume your media, and you fuck them in the ass by telling them you're backing out of the military alliance, and spying on everyone, forcing it down our throats with your backstabbing software.

do you really think the US economy will not be affected if your allies decide not to be your bitch anymore ?
>>
daily reminder that Hitler was elected too
>>
File: me and you right now.png (95KB, 559x490px) Image search: [Google]
me and you right now.png
95KB, 559x490px
>>720794226
lol oh he's still talking about Hillary

how cute!

lol that's pretty bad. trump's so horrible... they're still resorting to "but Hillary would have done the sameeeee!"
>>
reading these comments on 4chan ..

if this represents the actual intelligence and historic awareness of the new generation, then the world has not seen man at its worst yet. sad.
>>
>>720792147
>HCGCC is real
We need to nuclearize the energy grid ASAP

>HCGCC isn't real
We need to nuclearize the energy grid ASAP

>Out of the two major candidates, one was nominally pro-nuclear, and one adamantly against it

Guess who?
>>
>>720794044
The republicans have used the democrats tricks against them though anon. Quite a few of us read rules for radicals and studied democrat methods. You would be doing the same as always but the republicans have gotten wise to the tricks
>>
File: buttfaggery.jpg (69KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
buttfaggery.jpg
69KB, 500x667px
>>720794367
>>
>>720794578
nice to meet you, thank for for introducing yourself, now please sit down in the back with the rest of the degenerates that have no clue what is going on.
>>
>>720794568
'rules for radicals'....
so are you terrorists? lol 'rules for radicals'....

huh. I read you guys shot up a mosque in Quebec.

which is interesting, because you guys get keeping knocked out irl -- and then running, screaming for help.

you're a puzzling people, conservatives. most are legitimate idiots ('useful idiots' is what the GOP calls them).
>>
>>720794306
They will bend the knee. There are many nationalistic movements being elected and rising world wide. The EU will come apart and the whole globalization meme is dissolving world wide. People are opposing and rejecting the failed idea. They have been trying this huge experiment for the last 60 years and look at the world now. It's a disaster and teatering on the brink of world war and people see this and are done. The governments are trying every trick they have to maintain their control but the swing is happening as we speak
>>
>>720784791
That's why American consumers are now paying for his faggoty wall.

He's lying left and right, you and the rest of his cock-gobbling supporters would never admit it.
>>
>>720794921
and it will collapse the world economy and will be the end of the peace we enjoyed in the last decades.

EU will not follow, not after brexit & trump and because we don't have so many uneducated people as in the UK or US
>>
>>720795061
brexit will destroy England, economically.

naturally trump will destroy America, economically.

Putin's hand was in both brexit and trump. he utilized the retards' easily-programmed, feeble minds.

very sad.
>>
>>720794726
All everyone sees is Marxists suckerpunching people and fleeing into the crowd before they have to actually confront someone. People also recognize the left calling anyone left of Stalin a nazi and saying it's morally ok to punch nazis. This is actually the best thing for republicans as it drives all of the centerists away from the extreme left. The small group of far left can all congratulate each other and feel like it's some sort of symbolic victory but the reality is it's driving more away and polarizing people. Keep it up and it could very likely lead the the complete destruction of the democrats
>>
>>720795358
You actually are still on the Russian meme?
>>
>>720795370
it's sad because the Nazis refuse to fight back

even that pussy shia beat the shit out of a trumpie

have you no SHAME, SIR?
>>
>>720795453
sergei the intelligence community exposed you.

go shill on /pol/, or somewhere else pls.
>>
File: IMG_3596.png (284KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3596.png
284KB, 640x1136px
>>720795061
We'll see. I wouldn't be too confidant in the EU. France should be very interesting
>>
File: 220px-Gregor_Strasser.jpg (14KB, 220x303px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Gregor_Strasser.jpg
14KB, 220x303px
>>720794726
I don't know if this is b8 but
>The scope of influence for Rules for Radicals is a far-reaching one as it is a compilation of the tactics of Alinsky. It has been influential for policymaking and organization for various communities and agency groups, and has influenced politicians and activists educated by Alinsky and the IAF, and other grassroots movements.

>The methods from Rules for Radicals have been seen in modern American politics. The use of congregation-based organizing has been linked to Jesse Jackson when he was organizing his own political campaign.[8] The book was praised and used as an organizational guide by the Tea Party conservative group FreedomWorks during Dick Armey's tenure as chairman.[9][10]

>huh. I read you guys shot up a mosque in Quebec.
Most likely another brand of Muslims

>which is interesting, because you guys get keeping knocked out irl -- and then running, screaming for help.

Spencer is a fag, but he actually took the punch pretty well

>you're a puzzling people, conservatives. most are legitimate idiots ('useful idiots' is what the GOP calls them).

Take a drive through Democratic strongholds, like Baltimore
>>
>>720786190

O-H!
I-O!
>>
>>720795642
Please show one actual peice of evidence of Russian "hacking" you beleive in instead of repeating the Russian meme like a parrot that's been only watching CNN fake news. Aside from social media shilling there is absolutely no proof provided for any Russian so called hacking. It's the same as George bush's weapons of mass destruction the media rammed down everyone's throats to have an excuse to blow up Iraq
>>
>>720795787
spencer denounced trump

how do you feel about that?

"the alt-right no longer aligns itself with Trump, and we do not support him."
>>
>>720795949
I take the 20 intelligence agencies at their word. I don't have access to classified information.

if you don't believe the intelligence agencies, but believe Russia's propaganda, you might be 1. a retard, 2. a terrorist, or 3. an enemy foreign, or domestic.
>>
File: trump_wall06.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
trump_wall06.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>720784791
sure comrade
>>
File: youve shamed us all.png (60KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
youve shamed us all.png
60KB, 275x183px
>jan 30 2017
>still supporting trump
>mfw literal retards KEK
>>
>>720795949

>It's the same as George bush's weapons of mass destruction the media rammed down everyone's throats to have an excuse to blow up Iraq

>the media

Someone showed their age. So you weren't around to that, huh? Or just trolling?
>>
>>720795949
I don't have access to the CIA's classified files, but I'll take their word for it
>>
>>720795787
oh we're still on the alinsky thing from the 1960's...

ok. if that's the best you have :/

but the 60's?
>>
>>720795949
gosh you're really young. you weren't alive for GW.

you're in for a ride, buckaroo! buckle up!
>>
File: trump_loves_his_fans.jpg (46KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump_loves_his_fans.jpg
46KB, 600x360px
>>720795787
>Take a drive through Democratic strongholds, like Fairfax County.

PROTIP: one of the richest counties in the country.
>>
File: 1485787276108.gif (2MB, 284x264px) Image search: [Google]
1485787276108.gif
2MB, 284x264px
>>720784791
>implying voters are literally one person with a singular opinion
>>
>>720796028
You willing to put people's lives on the line supporting unproven claims that could lead to a hot war? There have been enough cases of the us government completely fabricating "facts" to justify war and invasion that anyone not questioning wild allegations is unread and forgetting the whole gulf war and the entire Middle East shit show. I thought the democrats were supposed to be the anti war party? How did this shift to supporting warmongering suddenly become a-ok for democrats?
>>
For just .05 cents a day, you can support a group of 100 Russian pro-trump shills.

Donate now!
>>
>>720791593
>>720786190
Actually, just as many people (give or take a few hundred thousand) voted for Trump as did Mitt Romney. The only reason Trump won was because of Hillary's shit campaign which could barely get votes in normally blue states. Almost half the country didn't vote (I feel like a lot of those people who didn't just hated both choices), and Hillary just barely won the popular vote so yeah, a lot of people were and are pissed off that Trump was running/won. Trump didn't even pull off a popular vote, he isn't liked in this country and never was. Hillary wasn't just shit enough to let him win.
>>
File: IMG_4053.png (105KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4053.png
105KB, 640x1136px
>>720796163
The CIA has openly stated Russia didn't hack anything. They basicly say they tryed to sway public opinion- social media shilling and trolling. no actual interference. If there actually was something there you can bet the government would be all over it. You could basicly accuse all the governments in the world of doing the same and reddit and 4chan also.
>>
File: trump_shill01.jpg (6KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
trump_shill01.jpg
6KB, 204x247px
>>720796610
lol
I think they get paid in Trump vodka
>>
>>720796674
Hillary was just**
>>
File: IMG_2645.png (827KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2645.png
827KB, 1136x640px
>>720796167
>>
>>720796697
Where did they say that? In your pic they're saying Russia did hack us
>>
>>720796230
I remember regan and the Berlin Wall being taken down on tv. I watched the challenger blow up on tv also. I've got a pretty good idea of what to expect at this point and have no illusions about what the government is
>>
>>720795950
>Spencer
Attention whore but generally helped White Identity politics move forward
>Trump
Populist demagogue Civic Nationalist but generally helped White Identity politics move forward

I can disagree with these two people on certain things, and agree with them on others, making any disagreements between the two moot to my particular interests.

> the alt-right no longer aligns itself with Trump, and we do not support him."

>Acting like this is news to me
All of last summer Khazar Milker Slave, Niggerband, Nigger Best Man & co (The Daily Shoah), the band of cowards (Fash the Nation) and the purity spiralists (Radio Aryan circlejerk) were meming the following:

>Let's not make us work for Trump, but Trump work for us

The idea was
>Elect someone closest to our interests
>Push him, his administration, and congress closer to our interests
>Act as the edgy vanguard so his reforms seem mild in comparison

>>720796167
>Post
"'rules for radicals'....
so are you terrorists? lol 'rules for radicals'...."

>Reply
"he scope of influence for Rules for Radicals is a far-reaching one "

>Counter-reply
"oh we're still on the alinsky thing from the 1960's... "

That's what I call a non-sequitur.

>>720796289

https://newrepublic.com/article/138754/blame-trumps-victory-college-educated-whites-not-working-class

And before you claim this is a biased outlet:

>The New Republic is a liberal American magazine of commentary on politics and the arts
>>
>>720796674
Ha. Hillary lost to Obama and had the popular vote there also. She just keeps getting it up the ass it seems
>>
>>720796898

Well we can look at exit polls or the actual vote count.
>>
>>720796399
are you? your rhetoric with china will lead us to war. if not nuclear, then in a conventional war, that will cost millions of lives.

are you ready for that?

I'm ready for war with russia, yes. You let them cuck you. "Vote for trump or we nuke you!". They will pay for their fuckery. So will traitors like you. Voter rolls are public.
>>
File: IMG_3515.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3515.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>720796822
Discrediting isn't hackerman changing votes on machines anon. If trolling is hacking they may as well arrest everyone on 4chan. That's the depth of their claim
>>
>>720793194

I need some of that det cord for my mesquite trees. They're the niggers of bushes.
>>
File: retard in chief.gif (1MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
retard in chief.gif
1MB, 600x450px
Trump's voters love him. What are you talking about?

They tuned out the moment he won. Most of them only voted for him to protect fetuses and stick it to Mexicans and Muslims. They don't know what protectionism is or how it will drive up everyday costs for them, nor do they know or care who Steve Bannon is or why his appointment threatens the liberties of their children and grandchildren.

In short, Trump voters are mouth-breathing retards who voted based on their feelings and are no better than the whiney SJW's to whom they claim to be superior.
>>
>>720789592
this is part of a culture of 4chan
sorry if it's too much for you to comprehend
>>
>>720786005
>He'll do what he said, never fear.

americans love to cuck for billionaires, it's like a national sport
>>
>>720786239

cuck4gold
>>
File: trump_Kool_aid.jpg (49KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump_Kool_aid.jpg
49KB, 480x360px
>>
Is /b/ having a /pol/ type discussion?
>>
>>720796898
>conflating 1960 with 2017

sure, kid.
>>
>>720793733
Lol. Nice delusions.
>>
>>720797121
Yea discrediting by hacking the DNC. You really don't think all those emails released didn't have an effect on the polls?
>>
>>720797271
not enough jews or russians here yet to shill for trump

soon.
>>
>>720786524

tariffs paid to america belong to america, so america is paying
>>
>>720788888

https://twitter.com/Trump_Regrets
>>
>>720797068
China is swinging their dick right now but are not going to start a war. They are pissed that trump recognizes Taiwan as they have plans to take it back and if the USA backs Taiwan they can't make a move. It's posturing and sabre rattling at this point. They can not exert force around the globe and will never be the world super power. America is going to be the global seat of power due to its global location and ability to send forces out from each coast and quickly reach anywhere on the globe. Their country is starting to stall and come apart at this point. They invested too much into infrastructure and the growth they experienced has stalled and are not the overwhelming power they present to the world
>>
>>720790843
https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293
>>
>>720797163

>>
the wall is a solution for an old problem.

the majority of illegals fly into America circa 2017.

the us will spend hundreds of billions. for nothing.
>>
>>720784791
test
>>
>>720786345
Whos paying for that wall?

Mexico
Mexic
Mexi
Mex
Me
>>
>>720797297
Seth rich or an internal leak. If they had absolutely any proof then they would have held it up high as their holy grail of proof of Russian hacking. You can't deny they would keep that secret if they had anything as it would have been a bombshell.
>>
>>720797571
lol you don't think china will start a war?

watch trump keep fucking with the south china sea.

then there's iran.

>"non-interventionist" he says
>"we want peace!" he says

jesus herbert christ.
>>
>>720796822
Are we reading the same thing?

Also both of you are incorrect as to what the MSM narrative is, which is that Crowdstrike discovered tools used by Russian-based hacking groups in the DNC hack, which was then corroborated by two other private cyberintel groups, and then some intelligence offices with varying grades of certainty, which is hypothesised to be separate operationally but in the vein strategically as Russian-based propaganda through alternative media outlets and influencing the information flow to mainsteam media outlets (mostly using Wikileaks,the veracity of their disseminated documents haven't been challenged).

>>720796028 >>720796163

>All 20 agencies agreed and said the same thing
You don't understand the concept of intel assessments

>>720797062
>Well we can look at exit polls
Which was what was reported on

>or the actual vote count.
The last time I checked, we had secret ballots, which don't allow us to be 100% certain on things like demographics of who voted for whom, which is why exit polls exist.

>hey don't know what protectionism is or how it will drive up everyday costs for them

Marginally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lLxrscgj94

And considering that Trump wants to open up plutonium, uranium, oil, and natural gas exploration, the US' exports will likely increase over the next decade, seeing a net and per capita improvement in the US economy
>>720786345>>720796057
It's the same concept as a landlord evicting a tenant in default
The landlord 'pays' for the last month of rent up front, but the tenant ends up 'paying' in the long run, the landlord recovering the losses, and renegotiation a better position, with a stronger lease, with a better tenant thereafter.

Also
>Hiking up the prices of specialized visas and passports issued to Mexican, Central American, and South American dignitaries

>Hiking tolls from non-US vehicles coming to the US

>Regulating, taxing, and/or seizing remittances

>Seize cartel revenues
>>
>>720784791
I must admin, even though i wasnt a big fan of him, he does whatever he says he does.

Additionally i like the American first things that he does. To be honest im fed up with all the tolerance shit. And i used to be a dutch lefty.

I sincerely hope the rest of the world will follow his lead.
>>
>>720797739
You may want to start prepping like us conservitives then if you beleive war is coming. Buy an AR and a couple thousand rounds of ammo. A good lvl4a plate carrier and a years worth of food and you will be set
>>
>>720786190

>ausfag fagging up the thread
>>
File: mexico2.png (589KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
mexico2.png
589KB, 960x960px
>>720784791
>>
File: republicans.jpg (61KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
republicans.jpg
61KB, 600x479px
>>720796289
>>
>>720797922
Liberals have always owned guns. We were the original 'prepers' during Reagan.

Our guns haven't disappeared.
>>
>>720786756

>tfw you can't throw a woman in jail for no reason
>>
>>720798277
Good. Don't ever let the government take them from you as that is the first step of every totalitarian regeim
>>
File: lmaokekekekee.png (1MB, 830x770px) Image search: [Google]
lmaokekekekee.png
1MB, 830x770px
>>720797743
>shitposting on /b/
>"You overestimate the value of intelligence agencies and intel. I know better than them."

:O

KEK seriously though?
>>
>>720797277
>Post
"'rules for radicals'....
so are you terrorists? lol 'rules for radicals'...."

>Reply
"he scope of influence for Rules for Radicals is a far-reaching one "

>Counter-reply
"oh we're still on the alinsky thing from the 1960's... "

>Reply
That's what I call a non-sequitur.

>Counter-reply
"conflating 1960 with 2017"

Are you illiterate or just unable to follow a comment chain?
>>720797743
Also forgot to mention that the very act of plugging Mexico, C.Am and S.Am with people that would otherwise be flooding the US would force their institutions to deal with disaffected masses with little to lose, thereby leading to compliance with the US on national security issues.

>>720797739
> don't think china will start a war?
China is not a superpower and its army, navy, and airforce are backwards as fuck. I'd argue the biggest threat is Russia should the US get into war with them:

>PRC
Tied to the US economically
>RF
Sanctioned by the US economically

>PRC
Pacific force projection
>RF
Pacific force projection and very close to gaining Atlantic force projection

>PRC
Slowly waning in power over its landmass, concentrated around their command+control which is a sliver on the East Coast which rules over sparse West
>RF
Slowly gaining in power over its landmass, concentrated in Moscow and the West but also having many of its largest cities dotted along and across its resource-rich southern border

>PRC
Resource deficient except for coal,some oils and rare earth metals
>RF
Resource rich in almost everything

>PRC's sphere of influence
The US backs Japan, South Korea, Taiwan (secretly/notreallysecretly weaponizing them for decades), and Singapore, while keeping Bus/CIA/Diplo connections with HK, Macau, and Singapore while the PRC couldn't do dick about it

>RF's sphere of influence
Iran and Shia proxies have always been a thorn in the US' side
>>
>>720795648
>pic related
you know that it is possible to be a human and not be a person? eg. slaves
>>
File: old jim.jpg (85KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
old jim.jpg
85KB, 640x620px
>>720798363
the vast vast vast majority of liberals are not only 2A supporters, but also own guns

you'll find your assault rifle bans were instituted by republicans like Reagan.

a tiny pocket of far far leftists want to ban guns.
a tiny pocket of conservatives are literal Nazis.

surely you can see where I'm going with that logic.
>>
>>720798423
>shilling this hard

tl;dr

sure, kid.
>>
>>720798542

careful, someone who wants trump to be their daddy might call you a cuck
>>
>>720790641
That's just the same article your first one cited
>>
>>720798675

oh shit, turns out stan-for-baby-hands went for shill
>>
File: dumbagain.jpg (351KB, 933x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dumbagain.jpg
351KB, 933x1200px
>>720786756

>No Muslim ban, just naming Muslim countries he doesn't do business with.

Of course he's in this for business from the start. Everyone knew this except the trumpy cucks

>No Hillary in jail. This is what I wanted the most.

Why? She was found innocent of any illegal activities by 2 FBI investigations

>No repeal and replace, just repeal so far. Its only his second week so let's see.

Well he already got rid of preexisting condition safeguard, so more people will be dying and/or going bankrupt

>No enhanced interrogation.

Which has been shown over and over to be completely ineffective. Why use something that doesn't work, and only results in false information?

>No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs will cause prices to raise in Mexico so the US will be paying for the wall and more for Mexican goods.

Also a wall won't do jack shit to keep anyone or anything from crossing through the MANY tunnels.

>No draining the swamp. He put almost all lobbyists and no where near the best person for the job that he also promised. Most of them want to destroy the department they work for.

(you actually thought he would do this SMH)
Well technically big oil doesn't need a lobbyist if their golden boy is in charge of foreign affairs he can directly control policy to favor corporate interest. Cut out the middleman.

>No deporting all illegals, just the bad hombres now.

An impossible job every logical person said was impossible turns out to be impossible.

>He has killed the TPP so there's at least that.

Farmers and small businesses suffer most.

>Anyone notice how he made money by signing an executive order for the pipelines he invested in?

Yes, everyone noticed. Everyone knew this was his MO. That's why there's been a huge move to impeach him before he was even inaugurated. He also has money to be made in RUssia with oil.
>>
>>720798542
Ya anon. You seem reasonable and recognize the value of certian institutions unlike a lot of people I end up bantering with on here
>>
File: Cheers Sir.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Cheers Sir.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>720798747
likewise dear sir
>>
>>720790843
This one says the debt will reach 9 trillion, not that it increased BY 9 trillion.
>>
>>720784791
It's that simple, a majority of his supporters thought he was lying when he said all that fascist shit and voted for him because of 3 reasons:
>muh guns
>Hillary is corrupt
>economy
>>
>>720798438
Ya it goes on throughout the Middle East and Africa as we speak. They are still humans even if some people hold them as property due to their beliefs that justify such things
>>
>>720797856
>yeah no. murka's paying for the wall.
See
>>720797743 >>720798423

>and it won't keep anyone out.
The wall itself is one component.
Other components include:

>Ground patrol, manned air patrol, unmanned/drone air patrol, day and infared camera surveillence

>Underground embankment to thwart tunnelers with cross-hatched rebar

>Seismic sensors to thwart tunnelers

>Navy/USCG patrol in the Gulf of California, Gulf of Mexico, and Pacific

>Buoys to detect cartel submarines

>Re-establishment and expansion of NSEERS and E-VERIFY, with biometric and bigraphic data used for both entry and exit to make a comprehensive screening and tracking system for those coming by air, sea, or land 'legally' but plan to overstay their visas

>they fly here.
>1
Restrict magnets or incentives to come here, or to come here and then overstay visa
>2
Establish aformentioned track/screen system
>3
Create a culture of unwelcome and ramp up deportations

Their ability to 'fly here' will still exist, but their ability to cause the problems they do will be moot.

>>720798401
Read again. The line that
>ALLLLL 20 intelligence agencies
>1.
Came out with a report on this
>2.
Corroborated the same thing
>3.
Corroborated to the same degree on all facts
>4.
Were entirely certain as to the veracity of their assessments
is a bit of a misnomer
>>
File: IMG_2791.png (692KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2791.png
692KB, 1136x640px
>>720798847
>>
>>720798742

on the plus side, he's made america's allies hate him

that's good for business, right?

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928/
>>
>>720799102

see also

http://www.lemonde.fr/m-moyen-format/article/2017/01/16/l-ambassadeur-americain-que-les-danois-regrettent-deja_5063501_4497271.html

inb4 hurdur we don speach no franch
>>
>>720798651
The /b/ Guide To Discourse:
>X
[Response to X]
>"Shill"
>>
File: reps_54201167.jpg (149KB, 751x876px) Image search: [Google]
reps_54201167.jpg
149KB, 751x876px
>>720798212
>>
File: 1424480669813.png (566KB, 567x622px) Image search: [Google]
1424480669813.png
566KB, 567x622px
>>720788888

so much this

who regrets voting for Trump?
>>
>>720798173
>>
>>720799102

holy shit, that's closing a million and a half, it literally updated three times in the few seconds I was on the page, could be 2m by the time the redcoats debate it
>>
>>720799241
>>720799241
>>720799241
>>
>>720799352
The UK is a monarchy, Trump will visit and lulz will be had by the politicians over that
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.