[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Is abortion murder?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 48

File: IMG_4882.jpg (78KB, 767x511px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4882.jpg
78KB, 767x511px
Is abortion murder?
>>
FUCK no.
>>
Nah
>>
>>720172611
only if you consider eating an egg murder
>>
>>720172611
who gives a fuck
>>
Abortion is a built-in function of the human reproductive system.
>>
>>720172724
So how is eating a chicken murder? You eat a chicken sandwich, but what about an unborn human?
>>
>>720172611

Yes, but who cares? Most abortions are nigger babies anyway. win win right?
>>
File: IMG_4883.jpg (346KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4883.jpg
346KB, 2000x1000px
>>720172926
So you agree?
>>
Murder, maybe.

Illegal? Not IMO
>>
>>720172611
no, cause that answer gets moar pussy
>>
>>720172611
I'm fine with calling it that as long as we call all forms of homicide murder even when its in warfare of self defense.
>>
Got into this last night, too tired to do it again.
>>
>>720172850
dude youre a massive pussy if youve never eaten a fetus sandwich
>>
>>720173397
smart
>>
It isn't a person yet. A fetus is a tumor.
>>
>>720172611
Is murder abortion?
>>
no, i think it's fine.
>>
>>720172611
Yes
And so is masturbation
Fuckin mass murderers the lot of ya
>>
>>720173657
The Earth possibly believes the same of you.
>>
>>720173801
Maybe

Depends
>>
File: 1469071837946.jpg (350KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469071837946.jpg
350KB, 1000x1334px
>>720172611
Would you have aborted him?
>>
> Anon.... don't be mad, but.... I was pregnant... and I aborted it.

Post yfw
>>
>>720172611
It's a person-to-be

Their face, their height, their personality and everything is encoded at this point.

It's like a sick man living on life support that will be healthy soon and pulling his plug because it's'inconvenient' to have him thsre. Is that murder?

Yeah , abortion is murder. From a secular point of view
>>
>>720174154
*Xer
>>
If abortion is murder, then why would they call it abortion. Wouldn't you just call it murder?
>>
>>720174203
No, murder is not preventing the future, or you're saying that an egg is a chicken.
>>
If one twin pinches off the other twins umbilical cord in the womb, is that twin lives born a murderer?
>>
nope
>>720174203
each sperm is a gamete that contains everything you've just mentioned, so every time you jerk off you are committing mass genocide. That's the secular point of view.
>>
Depends who you ask
>>
>>720172611
Yes
>>
>>720174032
Stop feeling your opinions and start thinking.
>>
>>720174330
Have you ever cracked a fertilized egg?

That looks like a fuckin chicken
>>
>>720172724
That's a messy analogy there are two types of egg: unfirtilized and fertilized.
>>
>>720172611
yes, abortion is a murder, just like breaking and egg with a tiny chick in it.
>>
>>720172611
if fertilized then murder
>>
>>720173497
This. I'm not saying it should be illegal, but women shouldn't be allowed to feel it's no big deal.
>>
Well, if we have a good excuse for killing something, then we do not call that murder.
The question is what constitutes a good excuse.
>>
>>720172611
Yes it is if the baby's heart has started beating but anything before that is no
>>
>>720174879
holy shit

does literally EVERYONE think this? Eggs are eggs until they are sat on and warmed you retard.
>>
>>720173957
Sperm are microorganism
Do you consider it murder to wash your hands?
>>
>>720175134
sorry buddy consciousness is in the brain not the heart
>>
>>720174978
Have you ever seen a woman pass an unfertilized egg. That looks like murder.
>>
>>720174515
You're a retard. Sperm is haploid. It contains 23 chromosomes. A human body cell has 46 chromosomes. It isn't life until it fertilizes the egg and the zygote starts dividing.
>>
>>720174782
I think it would depend on the pinchers intentions in that case.
>>
>>720175200
Uh no you never took 6th grade biology. Eggs are fertilized by completing the chromosomes (male sperm + female egg)

But in your case an extra one was added because it's like you have Downs Syndrome
>>
It's preventing a life of suffering. I wouldn't want to be born to parent(s) that don't want me.
>>
>>720174823
How do I think independently of my feelings and opinions?
>>
>>720175444
nice trips but seriously there's no way to tell the difference between a fertilized chicken egg and a "dud" until they are incubated

there are no "two" types of eggs.
>>
>>720175231
somebody's triggered
The argument presented was that if it has the code for life it is murder - all cells, both diploid and haploid (such as gametes) contain this code, albeit to a lesser extent, but when you're killing literally hundreds of millions of sperm each time you nut it's mass murder by your argument.
>>
>>720175631
>there are no "two" types
>you cant tell which type

Contradict much?
>>
>>720175444
>Uh no you never took 6th grade biology. Eggs are fertilized by completing the chromosomes (male sperm + female egg)
>But in your case an extra one was added because it's like you have Downs Syndrome

Trips of motherfuckin' truth right there.
>>
Yes but im ok with killing babys
>>
File: -abortion-28154.jpg (27KB, 440x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
-abortion-28154.jpg
27KB, 440x352px
>>720172611
>>
>>720175018
Yeah. There needs to be a balance. The scales are always changing. Abortoins go way up when a country is at war, while at the same time, suicides go way down. I guess theres a way we managed to make it this far?
>>
>>720175985
Thank you
>>
>>720175231
Your definition is still not that good. With your post, you would call testicular cancer "life" that should not be aborted. Testicular cancer most of the time occurs, when rogue sperms connect to 46 chromosomes and start splitting. And by god, I would never call that life.
>>
File: 809.jpg (28KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
809.jpg
28KB, 625x626px
>>
murder or not, I am pro-abortion. not because i'm edgy.

but because some situations require abortion.

a young single mother. rape. 'a mistake'.

these kinds of people will be on welfare forever.

Abortion is a NECESSITY in modern society. If you disagree, you're literally adding to the debt and the deficit (two distinctly separate things)..
>>
File: 1471237077076.jpg (701KB, 1536x1019px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471237077076.jpg
701KB, 1536x1019px
>>720172611
It's not even remotely murder until the fetus can survive outside of the womb and then it's still debatable.

ALL animals are selective with their breeding. Your cute doggo wouldn't think twice about starving an unwanted pup.
>>
File: lmoa.jpg (5KB, 112x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lmoa.jpg
5KB, 112x125px
when trump bans abortion...

you can expect Riots. what you've seen so far... are pathetic, pithy little 'protests'.

nationwide riots. many of the rioters will be republican.

so yes. ban abortion. we'll sit back with our popcorn and watch the nation BURN.
>>
>>720175631
Pretty sure if you keep the guy chickens and the lady chickens away from each other you can tell whether or not an egg is fertilized
>>
>>720172611
Is /b/ a porn website?
>>
>>720172850
>>>720172724
>So how is eating a chicken murder? You eat a chicken sandwich, but what about an unborn human?
I'm pretty sure if you kill something-yarn eat it it's murder. Actually, Ehehe eat then kill.
>>
File: pAxAsPe.png (301KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pAxAsPe.png
301KB, 640x480px
>>720173566
Everyone should try a California cheeseburger at least once.
>>
>>720172611
Yes. But I genuinely would like to be convinced otherwise because I wouldn't feel so horrible about 308,000 murders a year.
>>
File: maybe.gif (922KB, 231x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maybe.gif
922KB, 231x231px
>>720177085
>>
File: bornmad.jpg (187KB, 600x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bornmad.jpg
187KB, 600x480px
>>720177338
>>
>>720176900
Yup. Adult abortions are next, starting with the liberals
>>
>>720172611
Spawkilling is frowned upon, but it's not against the rules.
>>
File: gh_DT4XGKJ.jpg (1MB, 2484x1398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gh_DT4XGKJ.jpg
1MB, 2484x1398px
>>720177558
>>
abortion is a sure way to keep my stomach full
>>
File: 8726.jpg (55KB, 500x385px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8726.jpg
55KB, 500x385px
>>720177729
>>
>>720177558
Conservatives would never do that, their for-profit prisons need their money
>>
>>720172611
It murders my wallet for damn sure!
>>
>>720177296
Mmm, the double double.
>>
File: 1482011896737.png (627KB, 1024x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482011896737.png
627KB, 1024x479px
>>720177296
>>
>>720177859
I can't be the only one who's edgy enough to actually eat the unborn. They taste good breaded and fried. Like a little pork tenderloin
>>
>>720172611
no

fetus feel no pain

and even if it did plants feel pain and we don't call agriculture murder now do we?

fetus not person
>>
Intentional abortion has been a part of human existence as long as humans have existed. It is a fact of human life that will always fluctuate in frequency, no matter what we do or do not call it, due to variables beyond the control of any one sense of morality or singular understending.

Thead?
>>
>>720172611
what if murder is a good thing?
>>
>>720178351
Oh shit. Nevermind. Thought l was on /pol/for a sec.
>>
>>720178139
But its yummy
>>
File: aborted.webm (370KB, 202x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aborted.webm
370KB, 202x360px
>>720173497
Yeah, good point anon.
>>
File: horse.eats.chick.webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
horse.eats.chick.webm
1MB, 320x240px
>>720172850
>how is eating a chicken murder
>>
File: AyyLmao.jpg (16KB, 287x287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AyyLmao.jpg
16KB, 287x287px
>>720173657
And a genetically identical twin to its placenta.
>>
>>720172611
>check'd
>>
Abortion is not murder because:

1) The soul enters the baby during birth
2) Until the baby is born, it is actually a parasite on the mother. Abortions should only be illegal if the baby can survive on its own outside the womb. The mother should have the right to kick the baby out at any time. If you don't believe this, read why human females have periods once a month as opposed to other mammals. Spoiler: its summary its because the mother and the fetus actually have an adversarial relationship
>>
Yes it is. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>720174856
I agree. It's a gross developing bird, but it's not as gross as abortion.
>>
File: 1484713282789.jpg (75KB, 1410x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484713282789.jpg
75KB, 1410x1000px
>>720172926
>>
>>720177587
>underrated
>>
Yep.
>>
File: 1464531975054.jpg (568KB, 1083x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464531975054.jpg
568KB, 1083x1000px
>>720172611

Yes, and nice dubs. People who say otherwise are needlessly trying to change society to their own ends. Why can't they just leave well enough alone?
>>
>>720178691
AYYYYYYYY
>>
>>720178988
So if your mom aborted you and you never lived to write your comments on 4chan about how wonderful abortion is, that means that you wouldn't have been murdered?
>>
>>720175631
Of course there are two types of "egg". The unfertilized ovum and the fertilized zygote. Just because you can't see the difference doesn't mean it isn't there.
>>
>>720178988
>soul enters the baby during birth
Checked but quite literally retarded.
>>
>>720179372
>there.
Scientifically speaking there's a tiny luminescence at conception
>>
When a baby comes out of the womb, it is 0 days/months/years old, Therefore it isn't alive. If it were alive, the baby would be about 9 months old. Since the baby isn't alive, it isn't murder.
>>
>>720179452
Well it has to enter at some point, and it definitely doesn't enter before the child is a separate cognizant being.
>>
File: 1484866599179.jpg (35KB, 552x571px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484866599179.jpg
35KB, 552x571px
>>720174782
"I want to eat your baby"
>>
>>720179280
No. I simply wouldn't have been.
>>
File: 1475348094995.jpg (304KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475348094995.jpg
304KB, 1536x2048px
>>720179280

I'm willing to rape and impregnate your sister. By failing to present her to me, her future rapespawn will be unable to complain about it on /b/ in the future.

> redicktio abyoursisterum
>>
>>720172611
in,the same way that masturbation is murder yes.
>>
>>720172611
Depends, i'm pretty sure stabbing the womb with a knife would be an attempt murder, and don't even waste your time explaining that abortion isn't murder, they wouldn't even be sure if you wanted the baby or the mother dead...
>>
>>720179602
so what about maternal twins? The splitting into two beings doesn't happen until after conception, so do they split one soul, or does just one of them get a soul?

> cheat-sheet: there's no such thing as a soul
>>
>>720175205
MURDERER!!!
>>
>>720178988
>soul
Dubs wasted on a retard.
>>
>>720179728
High five. Kinda spoke for ya, but I see you've got it under control.
>>
>>720179653
No. When your dad stuck his cock in your moms snatch and fucked her in the pussy and all this heavenly jizz came and hosed her pussy out, one of those little fuckers stole away and met a big ass egg and thats how you started. You started at that point in time, your DNA was completed and reproducing
>>
>>720179886

^^ no such thing as a soul. Ex-moralfag here and it's hard to even get people to understand this basic fact..
>>
>>720179280
As murdered as all the fictional people that are fictional because, you know, they were never born...
>>
only in america, people still believe that abortion is actually murder.
>>
>>720179886
>soul enters baby during birth
>maternal twins don't split until after conception

for someone who thinks he's so smart you really seem to struggle with reading contraception. there is no contradiction there fucknut
>>
>>720180129
im sure you have many great opinions on why there is no soul.
>>
is it murder? No.

Is it moral? No.
>>
File: MedEdOnly.jpg (94KB, 1024x744px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MedEdOnly.jpg
94KB, 1024x744px
>>720179520
I've never heard that before.Will have to look into it, cheers anon.
>>
>>720180129
Agreed, everyone knows twins have no souls, they are the devil spawns.
>>
File: 1471836722743.gif (2MB, 219x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471836722743.gif
2MB, 219x210px
>>720180284

is it fun?
>>
Abortion is like jerking off into the toilet.
>>
Yes, if a man can be charged with a crime for inducing an abortion on a female; then, it is a crime for a female to commit abortion also.
>>
>>720172611
Nah just less problems, its better for the economy
>>
>>720180126
You will never convince my unborn self of that, because it does not exist.
>>
>>720172611
The way I see it, you have already begun the process of creating a new person. Getting an abortion at any stage of the pregnancy is still denying a life into this world. If you don't want the baby, just have it and sell it to a gay couple. Give the kid a chance.
>>
File: 1471874644936.gif (2MB, 258x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471874644936.gif
2MB, 258x297px
>>720180283

Because you can't hand me one, faggola.

> but its magic

If there were souls, or any of the other magic bullshit people go on about, an engineer would already figured out how to distill them from the ether and burn them as a free energy source.
>>
>>720180384
No, cumming at the end of sex is like jerking of in the toiled, abortion is more like giving birth in the toiled, you just mixed both ends of the same deal there.
>>
That's not the question that matters OP. The question that matters is, is abortion necessary? The answer to that is simple. NO! Abortion is wrong because better options exist that don't involve killing anyone so the killing is unnecessary.

If you don't want the child ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is give it up for adoption. EVERY SINGLE adopted person would gladly choose a life with different parents over being dead.

Because of this abortion is bad because a perfectly valid preferable solution exists that spares their life. Only in extreme exceptions should abortions be used. And in my opinion even if my son was born retarded I would rather give him the joy of being alive than be dead. It's not like his life will be miserable or bad enough for him to want to die. Look at special education kids or the special olympics. They're glad to be alive!
>>
>>720180452

If a women lets a room to someone, you can't kick out the renter.

The woman can.
>>
>>720174203
>Their face, their height, their personality and everything is encoded at this point.

Yeah that's sperm friend
Hope you're not masturbating, you murderer
>>
>>720180603
>EVERY SINGLE adopted person would gladly choose a life with different parents over being dead.

This is probably an overstatement. Plenty of kids that were adopted by monsters that wish their parents had done them a solid and aborted.
>>
>>720180624
And there you just acknowldged that a baby is alive and another human being, so it is murder
>>
>>720180549
I mean man, I don't necessarily disagree with you on the reality of souls, but your argument is flawed. Its circular: why isn't there a soul? Because if there was we would have discovered one! Why haven't we discovered one? Because they don't exist!

There might a be a soul, but we have no evidence for one existing, and the human organism seems to function just fine according to what we know about it based upon a naturalistic materialist conception of reality, what with the brain and the body and the social conditioning. Nothing going on in the human organism needs a soul to make sense.
>>
>>720180737
To adopt is not an easy task. They don't just give out orphans to anybody.
>>
>>720181002
You would be surprised at who they allow to adopt.
>>
>>720180549
i,cant hand you a photon. does that mean it doesnt exist? your pseudo science is really showing jow stupid you are. kust becuase someone hasnt figured out how to do it doesnt mean it cant be done. ill,assume your stupid comment is troll bait. 3/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>720180925

I also don't care if it's "murder". If I need a kidney should I be able to force you to give one up if you've got two? Can I take your blood? Do I have a right to extract bits of you to make me better?

No? That's because our bodies, even more than our homes, are our castles. We must have near absolute authority when it comes to them.

Squatters only have rights if they stay long enough.

>>720181002

In the US they leave them in long term foster care, looked over by a handful of woefully overworked social workers ( before even accounting for the simply bad ones ).

It can be a real shit show.
>>
>>720174203
Cuck detected.
>>
>>720180283

I have been shamed and harassed about religion and my "soul" from early on. None of it EVER made any sense, and I never felt like I had a soul (much less one that needed saving)

Belief in something that has no proof for it is just silly. I have better things to think about lol
>>
>>720181002
Dam, I guess my cousin lied to me. She works as a social worker and we talked about it before. Oh well, my bad.
>>
>>720174782
That's assault, faggot. Troll harder.
>>
>>720180958

Why aren't there invisible elephants rubbing their intangible phalli all over you all the time? Because if there was we would have discovered one! Why haven't we discovered one? Because they don't exist!

I think demanding evidence is a fair stance. Otherwise, you could believe anything and have no way of telling if it is truth.
>>
>>720172611
go to bed summer
>>
>>720181405
oh,well poor you for being bullied. shame on me for not knowing. your feelings are really the tipping point it seems. spock would call you emotional and illogical.
>>
>>720181271
You admit that you are willing to murder babies. That just shows your moral compass. The baby didn't choose it's life, because a whore of a woman is too lazy to use borth control. Shows your ignorance trying to compare a baby's life with squatter's rights.
>>
>>720181224
>i,cant hand you a photon

Photons are a mathematical abstraction to describe the functioning of energy.

Souls are masturbatory abstractions to explain why dying isn't really scary.
>>
>>720180603
So you reduce it to a question of necessity? Then you must define necessity. There's an awful, huge, big lot of stuff and behaviors that are not necessary in this world. Shall we revert to the to nomadic hunting and gathering. Sounds dandy to me.
>>
>>720181522
What? Did you just read my first paragraph and stop? Because I went on to explain the evidence bit. Your original position was flawed because it relied on circular logic and had fuck all to do with evidence. Its ok to make mistakes man, just learn to not make circular arguments going forward now.
>>
>>720181632

kek

based on personal experience and observation there is no soul. Watch the sarcasm \b\ro
>>
Men killing their baby is called murder. Women killing their child is called abortion.
>>
depends on which month else it's just as a murder as fapping is genocide
>>
>>720181739

Humans do not have a right to exist as the parasite of other human's bodies. Way to miss the point though.

I understand your side just fine. Babies are cute. I have four kids. They were adorable when they were little.

It doesn't mean we shouldn't have had the right to abort the feotuses that lead to their current existence had we chosen. Specifically, had my wife chosen.
>>
>>720181755
not saying the two are abstractly the same. merely showing the person who,claimed the criteria for knowing something exists is by merely handing it to them is fuckin stupid.
>>
>>720180603
Yeah and 4chan isn't necessary either so I guess you can stop browsing. Comfy beds aren't necessary so you can give yours up and start sleeping on a grass mat like some nigger. Meat? Coffee? Alcohol? Hope you don't like any of that unnecessary shit because its gone now, but you'll be fine with that because this is what your argument is, right? You wouldn't want to be inconsistent, would you? You don't want to hold women to a higher standard than you do your own self, right? If the metric is necessity clearly you must necessarily be an ascetic monk projecting your thoughts onto the internet through digital meditation uplinks or some shit.
>>
>>720172724

basically this
>>
>>720181897
>Victim complex
The women are all out to get you.
>>
>People would seriously rather see children growing up in households that didn't want them/can't or won't care for them/overpacked orphanages/live off of welfare than a woman getting an abortion

Priorities, motherfuckers. Get some.
>>
>>720181946

Anything that can be neither proved nor disproved is fiction

If there isn't a test, it doesn't fucking exist.
>>
>>720174515
Im all for abortion but you're fucking retarded. Did you ever take se ed?
>>
>>720181940
Digging a deeper grave there. Now babies are equivalent to parasites. OP's question was if abortion was murder. The answer is YES. You already agreed with that by saying you didn't care that it was murder. No point in trying to justify it. Some people are okay with murdering babies and some are not. Just because you try to use a different label (fetus instead of babies) makes no difference. You condone murdering babies.
>>
>>720182220
They care about some ambiguous notion of "life" more than the lives of children. I mean, these are the same people who want to gut welfare so its not like they give a shit about the people that preventing abortions create.
>>
>>720172611
nah, if it's too young to live outside then it's a parasite, if it's old enough the fetus is likely being aborted because it poses health risks to the mother, then it's self defence
>>
>>720172611
Conservatives are desperately cling on to the idea that God imbues a unique soul into every fetus at conception, despite science.

It makes them feel better about themselves knowing that they're unique magical snowflakes, that's the ONLY reason they're against abortion.
>>
>>720182448

Grave hell, I know exactly what I'm saying.

It's fine to kill anything or anyone that lives only as a parasite to your flesh. Their rights end if they cannot survive independently.

The question of whether abortion is murder is IRRELEVANT. Murder or not, it is a justifiable act.

The squatters bit was a joke, because I think late term abortions are gross as anyone else does. But they are equally justifiable under my set of ethics.
>>
Lemme just murder my own children for mere convenience. Thats totally not insane.
>>
>>720182781

You probably don't know any history, but mysteriously dying kids during hard times were rarely, if ever, questioned through most of history.

Parents pretty much had the right to do as they wished when it came to their children. Hell, beating other people's children that misbehaved was seen as a community responsibility.
>>
>>720182281
Even then you'd have to test the test ad infinitum
>>
>>720183007

We call that peer review :p
>>
>>720182687
Honestly it has more to do with church politics. If the pulpit hadn't been preaching that bullshit to them since they were children they wouldn't give a fuck. Once the Church got quite on gays and shit you saw in a generation religious people chill the fuck out about it.

And in fact its only a small minority that give a fuck, originally anyway. Roe vs. Wade went the way it did because most people supported legalizing abortion during that time period. Women were dying everyday to botched back alley abortions, albeit mainly poor women who couldn't afford a trip to Norway or at least a good under the table abortion. Abortion rates have actually been dropping and opposition to it has been increasing because its become such a political hot topic. Churches have used this as their BIG issue as of late to get their congregations riled up and involved in politics and as a result we see idiots chiming in about how evil it is again.

At the end of the day its a women's health and a women's rights issue. Women own their bodies and have a right to do with them as they please.
>>
>>720172611
no, its not an abortion, its curing the worst STD
>>
>>720182779
Then going by your ethics, all people that survive off of welfare and government support are parasites; therefore, society can just purge them just like "fetuses" with no criminal consequences.
>>
If YOUR personal religious belief is so, then don't have an abortion. Simple

The problem is not everyone shares YOUR religious beliefs.

I just wish all the Christ fags would keep their religion to themselves instead of trying to impose their beliefs on everyone else.
>>
>>720183249

Living off a specific persons body and living off the "body politic" are two very different things. The only real connection is a convenient metaphor.

Not applicable at all.
>>
>>720172611
Once it gets a heart beat its murder before thst you can scramble them eggs
>>
>>720183091
We call bullshit. Same as a moral majority.
>>
>>720183335
I just wish all you edgy fags can keep all your edginess to yourself.
>>
>>720172611
Is breaking a seed in half the same as cutting a tree in half?
>>
File: IMG_0662.jpg (29KB, 200x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0662.jpg
29KB, 200x299px
>>720183249
Sounds good. I like where you're going with this!

Kill some nig nogs
>>
>>720183423

Science rewards you if no one can prove you wrong. The goal in science is to reproducibly prove everyone against you is a moron :)
>>
File: IMG_8681.gif (171KB, 534x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_8681.gif
171KB, 534x534px
>>720183500
It's Christfags having a hard time keeping their religion to themselves that must bring out muh edginess.
>>
>>720183403
It is applicable, because a code of ethics applies even when it is extrapolated out in all directions. It seems that your "ethics" only applied in situations in which you are in favor of, instead of equally across the board.
>>
>>720172611
in a moral sense, yes. But you need to make drastic measures sometimes and that's why we need abortion
>>
>>720183791
Did your parents forgot to teach you that your opinion does not nor will ever matter?
>>
The genetic code is already there after the sperm gets to the egg, I don't know if I would call it murder, but you are certainly denying "someone" the right to live
>>
>>720183650
The goal of Philosophy is to prove that everyone is neither right, nor wrong. Thus the neverending abortion thread.
>>
File: 1477372235728.jpg (86KB, 455x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477372235728.jpg
86KB, 455x675px
>>720183798

Ethics doesn't work that way at all. Only a moron would think so.

> think killing animals for consumption is okay
> humans are animals
> therefore, killing humans for consumption is okay

Your grasp of thought is nebulous at best.

> this means you're fucking stupid
>>
>>720172611
Doesn't matter, its necessary. We're an over populated cesspool of parasitic disease particles choking and destroying everything around us in the name of an ignorant and mythical dogma.

Kill more babies. Harvest their organs and tender baby meat. Eat the babies. Solve world hunger and overpopulation in one fell swoop.
>>
>>720183938
No they didn't. Did your parents read that to you from the special book of ancient fables?

Free your mind
>>
File: Retarded know God.jpg (34KB, 465x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Retarded know God.jpg
34KB, 465x465px
>>720184109
Yeah, the mark of a real philosophy master is when he wants to play word games.

BUT HUMANS ARE ANIMALS GOTCHA I'M SUPER SMART CHECKMATE
>>
>>720172850
First of all, your logic is retarded. In order for it to be a compatable comparison, youd have to argue an egg sandwich, not a full grown chicken.

Second of all, Id also eat the babies if congress would stop being such repressed faggots. "RHEEEE BABIES ARE PEOPLE TOO! PEOPLE ARE SPECIL PEOPLE R IMPORTANT!"

Nah. Eat the babies.
>>
>>720184204
No they did not. I just hate seeing these edgy trap loving ruining the /b/ board. Fuck off
>>
>>720184129
I bet niglet meat would be tasty with a little siracha!
>>
>>720184109
Again, I'd eat a baby if it was presented to me and well prepared.

If I ever found you personally in real life, I'd also probably eat you. Because you're weak, and you should forfeit your body to be consumed because its the most contribution you will ever give society besides your death.

Where'd you say you were from again?
>>
File: Oderus-Urungus.jpg (2MB, 2000x1297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oderus-Urungus.jpg
2MB, 2000x1297px
YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU INSIGNIFICANT FLAKES OF FECAL MATTER. Abortion IS murder and you should murder EVERY child.
>>
>>720184510
This guy gets it.

None of the rest of y'all get it.

Literal baby back ribs.
>>
>>720175444

Anon you made my night, thanks
>>
>>720184327
>BUT HUMANS ARE ANIMALS GOTCHA I'M SUPER SMART CHECKMATE

Would you say else? Not even that anon, but every great philosopher declared humans as animals. You may know the wording "rational animal"
>>
>>720184614
God damnit I miss this man.
>>
File: 1475019043769.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475019043769.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>720172611
Yea I think so. I just don't feel right about it.
>>
>>720184510
Fucking kek anon
>>
File: 1485227456665.jpg (40KB, 576x472px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485227456665.jpg
40KB, 576x472px
>>720172611
Only of the baby is white because murder tends to only count for humans
>>
>>720180363

I know right? Fucking Lincoln.
>>
>>720172611
Yes, that's why it's so cool.
>>
Smart dumbasses vs. Dumb smartasses

Will there be a winner OR wil it all end in MURDER?!?!

Tune in next time to find out on ABORTION THREAD /B/!
>>
File: 1485151836228.jpg (137KB, 700x934px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485151836228.jpg
137KB, 700x934px
No, I don't see why it would be. The baby in the woom isn't even self aware.
>>
File: 98587457.jpg (109KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
98587457.jpg
109KB, 750x1024px
Do you have any memory of you being in your mothers stomach? No? Good, confirmed they won't have any memory of ever being alive. At the stage on where the thing is aborted, it's not going to have any organs, and I doubt its brain can even recognize what pain is.

TL;DR: You're not taking anything away if you don't know you have anything.
>>
2 of my really good friends have freshmen little sisters that ive fucked and i also banged another one of my friends older sister (im a senior)
>>
>>720174203
You don't know that thier personality or height is encoded in the DNA. Height and personality are going to be determined by a combination of thier genetic structure and thier exposure to the different forces in the world.

Also, there is no brain developed, and therefore no expectation of life or pain of loss felt by the little bugger.

It's not murder. One definition of murder is to kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.

Abortion in the United States is legal, via the landmark case of Roe v. Wade.

The other side of the argument is that they are not people yet. When is a person a person? Some say that life begins at conception, but when does human life begin? Conception? Why, because those protiens all make up a human eventually? Well those sperm where formed from food I ate and water I drank, so when in the bodily process did the food become human?

Is it because all the DNA is now assembled? DNA changes over time, and the string of DNA that is started with is not the same exact dna that they would have in adulthood. So the string of DNA that would be beleived significant will change over time and cannot be used as the definitive structure.

Is it once there is verifiably human DNA present? Then clipping your fingernails is murder.

Is it that there is a fertilized egg present? Then consider the following: Would it be murder to flush out a uterus with water (or some fluid not harmful to the womans body) right after every sexual encounter, to discard any fertilized eggs? To do this would be to take a condition that would otherwise create a human life and change it until it doesn't. If that is murder than so is any given contreceptive.
>>
>>720172611
ending the life of another human being is murder in all forms of context.
you don't get to murder your unborn baby because it inconveniences you.

>be smart and use a condom.
>take care of it as early as possible before it grows complex.
>>
>>720186341
MURDERER!
>>
>>720172611
No.
>>
Just say yes or no. Trips wins.
>>
>>720178330
U wanna talk Latin? Fetus literally means little child.
>>
File: Moar Krabs.jpg (52KB, 998x751px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Moar Krabs.jpg
52KB, 998x751px
>>720174782
MOAR!
>>
>>720178691
How old is that? 2 weeks? 12?
>>
>>720186900
Fetus also means "Tasty with Sauce."
>>
>>720175275
ima pinchya
>>
>>720186900
Whoopty do, semantics, changes nothing, fetus is still not really a full child.
>>
Select all squares with aboted foetus
>>
File: Ivo tense face.jpg (165KB, 1002x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ivo tense face.jpg
165KB, 1002x960px
>>720174782
MOAR!! MOAR!!!! POST MOAR GOD DAMMIT!
>>
File: 1349311971038.jpg (63KB, 491x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1349311971038.jpg
63KB, 491x533px
>>720172611
cuckservative neo-nazi /pol/tard white supremacist here

I've tried, really hard, to weight out all arguments against abortion and I have to say, the right doesn't have a case whatsoever.

I tend to lean right on the vast majority of the subjects, but they lose me when it comes to religion, and any subject that relates to it. Abortion is just another one of them.

I still think it's far worse to bring in another individual into existence than to just flush it down the toilet and avoid condemning yet another creature to live a miserable life.

The right also loses me when it comes to sex. Although I'm extremely against any sort of legislation that favors any sexuality or "gender identity", I don't think praying the gay away is a solution for just letting people do whatever they want, even if they are trannies and want to be called women and use female bathrooms. Still, I'm very consistent when it comes to this sort of "sexual liberation" thing, which means I also think pedophilia isn't bad when the kid is 100% okay with it. Same thing with necrophilia and all that other disgusting kind of stuff.

Legislation is bad all across the board and when you open the door to criminalize something that doesn't involve an actual crime, like theft, murder, slander, etc, or anything that's ACTUALLY harmful being done forcefully. Abortion is one of those things that falls under this category.

Yes, I understand sexual responsibility is important, and "killing babies" sounds awful, but I'm far more concerned about the impact of bringing another human being into existence, and hand them in the hands of irresponsible parents who are not capable of raising them properly, than I am bothered by emotional manipulation of religious people.

Now watch how people are more concerned about pedophilia than they are about the impact an irresponsible parent has on the life of a child.
>>
>>720175509
Try to use logic instead of personifying everything and using empathy when it is not necessary.

>>720174032
The earth doesn't think anything about anything. It fucking spins around in space.
>>
>>720180531
>>720187201
A 6 year old isn't a fully developed human. Can I kill it?
>>
File: buzz.png (63KB, 200x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buzz.png
63KB, 200x211px
>>720174782
Moar?
>>
>>720172611
I believe it is. life begins at conception, therefore ending it at any point is murder.
>>
>>720187640
A 6 year old is a full child, it lives separate from other organisms. A fetus is attached to the mother and cannot survive as a separate organism. Your example fails.
>>
File: Narutoe.png (263KB, 476x594px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Narutoe.png
263KB, 476x594px
>>720187677
I murder millions of sperm cells each time I fap. Does that make me a murderer? Cell Lives Matter
>>
The only people that actually believe it's murder are the ones bombing clinics and killing providers. Everyone else is full of shit.

If there was an office on my block murdering actual human beings it would be a moral imperative to do everything in your power to stop them.

Pro choice here . Not advocating violence of any kind.
>>
>>720172611
It depends. In the case of a hydrocephalic baby, no. Also microcephalia, etc.
>>
File: biff.jpg (12KB, 341x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
biff.jpg
12KB, 341x294px
>>720187836
the sperm hasn't fertilized anything yet, ya dingus
>>
>>720187872
kys faggot. Murder is murder. Cell Lives Matter.
>>
>>720187630
1.Sorry.already checked "not a robot". 2.It quite possibly thinks the same of you.
>>
>>720187201
>>720187763
Lol no if u leave a child on the street it dies. Ur argument fails
>>
>>720188028
CELL LIVES MATTER!
>>
>>720172611
No. You are thinking of meat.
>>
>>720177246
Please never post anything on the internet again.

>>720177246
Please never write anything ever again.

>>720177246
Please never speak again.
>>
>>720188080
Lol fuck off idiot my argument does not fail, I said separate organism. You take a fully grown man and throw him the woods with fuck all for tools and he most likely dies unless he's Bear Grylls. Does that make a fully grown man in the woods a fetus? Different concepts here man.
>>
File: KYS.jpg (36KB, 604x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KYS.jpg
36KB, 604x340px
>>720188292
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 48



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.