[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you bring yourself to fight? Im scared to fight in the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (32KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 469x313px
How do you bring yourself to fight? Im scared to fight in the off chance i end up getting knocked unconscious and when im unconscious im completely defenceless and that means the attacker can literally stomp my skull if he wanted.
>>
Last time I knocked someone the fuck out no one was nearby because we agreed upon that so he wouldn't be embarrassed if he lost. I only agreed to it so I could start molesting him. So there he was, unconscious on the floor, looking pretty as ever, then I began to suck his meaty cock and it started to become erect and he came all over my beard and I licked it up. When he woke up with my dick in his ass he quickly jumped up which made me cum buckets and he ran away before I finished cumming. No one has seen him since, but I think he ended up skipping town.
>>
train boxing,muay thai, sambo, wrestling, mma,bjj... any real martial art. It helps with fear
>>
>>720132123
being a wuss is fine OP
>>
>>720132123
Yeah uh, that's the point of fighting. If you're afraid of losing then don't get in a fight. It's not fun and games.
Protip; You can get equally fucked even while conscious if they have anything other than the clothes on them.
>>
>>720132910
Yes but in a fight whats stopping your attacker from stomping your head in if you get knocked out?

Its not like everyone has specifically trained to fight so its not like the average person has a high fighting anility anyway yet they go into fights with the chance of being killed if knocked out.

It just looks like a low probability game unless you've trained yourself for it
>>
>>720133038
Also if you don't fight back you skip straight to the knock out.
>>
Depends on why you want to fight. If for passion/anger/hatred then let that fuel you, if for lulz then go ahead get knocked out. Every man needs to feel and hear that BINGGGGHHH at least once in their life, and after the first time you won't fear it as much.
>>
>>720133065
>It just looks like a low probability game unless you've trained yourself for it
So why are you so surprised that everybody who uses violence as a tool is either a criminal, in service of the state or both?
>>
>>720132123
Train with weaker opponents. Whenever you see a harmless kid in the street, slap his butt and wait for him to attack.
>>
Just get a gun and shoot the fucker the second you feel like you're in a situation you might not make it out of.
>>
>>720132657
what a bitch, he came and wouldn't return the favor fuck man..
>>
>>720133212
I dont. Most fights (1v1) dont end in arrests unless its a group fight or a huge riot.

Someone answer please >>720133065
>>
>>720132910
Heres your options OP
Dont be a pussy and fight like a man
Kill yourself
Get beat the fuck up
Concealed carry because fistfighting is fucking dumb when guns exist.
>>
>>720133697
>Concealed carry because fistfighting is fucking dumb when guns exist.
I dont mean fighting purely for protection. If its for the sake of protection then guns make sense. Im talking about fighting because someone wronged you or someone is being an asshole/disrespecting you.
>>
>>720133065
>>720133664
OP that's not really the biggest worry, it's that someone will escalate the situation
You never know when someone is gonna pull a gun or knife

You have nothing to fear as far as your question. It's well documented that people typically stop once the fight is over. If you're knocked out on the ground your no longer a threat. Only a true sociopath or sadist would attack you once you were completely unable to defend yourself.
>>
lol I am a big guy (naturally) and plus I exercise, but I am scared as fuck just by thinking about fights, I don't know why, the fear came from nowhere
>>
>>720134229

Or someone who is angry? lol
>>
>>720133915
>Im talking about fighting because someone wronged you or someone is being an asshole/disrespecting you.
Can I just report you for breaking the second rule?
>>
>>720134523
That's the point
It goes against basic human psychology to attack someone who is clearly defeated and helpless, no matter how angry you are

You still shouldn't fight people, there are other risks, this is just something that isn't a serious risk
>>
>be me
> 7th grade biggest dude in class is tryin to pick a fight
> try as i might he wont leave me be
>i know he gonna hit me i figure ill just fall to the ground..over with
> so i stand there and take his punch
>dude hit me
> me thinking to myself???? wtf was that?
> i say out loud so everyone one can hear.
> my mom hits harder than you do
> he trys to swing again only this time i fight back
>>
>>720134696
And the point stands that once unconscious, HE still has absolutely no control over the situation.
>>
File: Martial arts training.jpg (28KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Martial arts training.jpg
28KB, 600x401px
>>720132123
>How do you bring yourself to fight?
"Alright bro, you ready to spar?" "Yeah, let's make it a good fight."
>>
>>720134696
How does it go against basic human psychology? Does all your anger just SUDDENLY disappear when you knock someone out? I've seen and known countless people to keep pounding on someone who is down.

I know you've also seen mobs just destroy a helpless man too, in video. There's more to it than sociopathy and sadism to people that beat someone who is down.
>>
>>720132123
No one fights it's childish.
&
Human beings look stupid as fuck when we fight unarmed. Terrible balance, shitty reflexes, bullshit for instincts, very light given our size, and very weak for our size (muscle).
>>
>>720134696
High schoolers dont stop when their opponent is down. They actually keep going with head kicks and all.
>>
File: ajshbsbo.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ajshbsbo.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
Have sex with black guys. They are the best fighters and they will sex you into a better fighter
>>
>>720134857
And I'm saying it's not a serious risk to consider over others

That's like worrying about whether or not the knife that guy pulled has aids on it
it's far more likely he's gonna get glassed or fucked up by like 3 dudes than he is to be attacked after being rendered unconscious

>>720135006
They pound on them until they are no longer a threat. Very rarely will someone knock someone out, then continually attack them past the point of them realizing it. Sure, they will keep attacking once they send someone down, but it has more to do with them being unable to tell the other person is unable to defend themselves.

Your second point is a different situation altogether. People behave differently in a mob.
>>
>>720133664
>(1v1)

jesus go play some games nerd
>>
>>720135052
Because they are young emotional cunts who do not understand damage yet.
>>
>>720135006
Its usually high schoolers who are capable of absolutely destroying someone beyond reason. They would gang up on one person and continue to best them even if hes down.

High schoolers has a strong need to prove a point and what better way to prove it than by taking it to the next level.

Be honest, growing up the most savage people were high schoolers
>>
>>720135076
this b8 has transcended our dimension.
>>
>>720132123
OP, find a martial art school and train. Doesn't matter which one either. You'll learn how to hit and how to get hit. Once you have experience with these, an actual fight will be less scary if it ever happens.
>>
>>720135193

Aside from those last 2 sentences, I don't know man. I still can't agree because of all my anecdote experiences. I'm going to continue to lurk again, I don't think we'll meet a compromise.
>>
>>720135514
wtf? did you go to a nigger highschool or something? bitches at my highschool were weak, it's adults with experience and muscles I don't want to fuck with
>>
File: 1443398624070.gif (968KB, 400x199px) Image search: [Google]
1443398624070.gif
968KB, 400x199px
They won't beat you, they'll spit roast you
>>
>>720133295
Real manly. I bet you're a nigger.
>>
>>720132123
I want that stud muffin to beat me and then hate-fuck me. No homo.
>>
>>720133065
I dunno, but here in Washington we have a fair fight law. You can fight right in front of the cops if you both agree to the law. 2 people fight, one gets knocked down or gives up, the fight is over. Anything beyond that results in an arrest or 2.
>>
File: tumblr_n5ddcgbnDp1rk54eco7_400.gif (605KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5ddcgbnDp1rk54eco7_400.gif
605KB, 300x200px
You automatically orgasm as a defense mechanism when you are knocked out
>>
>>720135721
Yes high schoolers are weaker than adults but when they fight they go the extra mile to prove out tough they are. Adults stop once someone gets knocked, but with high school theres more to prove and so they do things that makes them seem more savage.
>>
>>720136333
No only adults do that
>>
>>720136536
No, most adults has too much to lose and too little to gain to act like this. In high school theres far more to prove in the social aspect of things
>>
>>720136890
Most adults will fight to the death but high school kids will fight to the hurt pain
>>
>>720132123
i always go in knowing two things
1)im gunna win
2)fight cheap or die hard
if a nigger expects a boxing match he is dead wrong. i will kick his knee in and go straight for the groin before i start in on his head. idgaf if i look like a cheap cunt, hes the one whose beat to a pulp and im gfto before the cops show up or his buddies jump in.
>>
>>720138080
^this

fight dirty, fight hard, fight to win
>>
>>720137057
Yes but once one of the kids get knocked out the oher kid will not stop because theres something to gain from overdoing it and thats to show how tough he is towards his peers.
>>
>>720132657
were you wearing a red tshirt at the time bro?
>>
>>720132123
have some physical preparations.
be fast, be strong. All the huge guys fall from same punches as the small guys.

punch peoples jaw, solar plexus, liver and kick knees and upper tight.

and don't be afraid to get punched. It's not that terrible. I've even fought some real street fights, where the guys tred to rob me. They throw weak cross to my face I literally walked through it and punched the fucker unconscious.

If you fight typical street fight, the most dangerous are punches from non-fighter people where they do big windup for a cross or just hilihopter their arm and can give you a nasty hook from side. If you keep your sides in check, you can fight against any non-pro and knock them out by lean-in uppercuts alone.
>>
>>720138080
Exactly, any fight you engage in can result in the loss of your life, so make everything around you a weapon, make your spit a weapon, fuck use your teeth, anything it takes anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLpUq__iQqw
>>
>>720133038
>>720132123
Conceal carry and fighting training isn't even enough in this shitty world.
Saw a guy get sucker punched once by some faggot looking Wigger kid
> Guy was dancing with GF
> Nothing special about them
> Guy and wigger faggot hadn't had any contact prior (arguments at bars or w/e)
> wigger faggot watches the guy for about 15 seconds, walks up and sucker punch unaware guy
> Guy knocked out, died that night from the single blow
> Wigger faggot got a suspended sentence (UK and so acting like a total dipshit while being a douchebag is allowed even if you rekt some innocent persons life, his family and his GF and family forever.
>>
>>720134696
> Goes against basic human psychology to attack someone who is helpless
Have you ever watched Niggers fight? Not only do the 3 on 1 most of the time, or attack someone from the back while they are on a 1vs1 with someone else, but if the knock the dude down they go ape shit, niggers not involved will run in and kick and stomp.
This is also true for most degenerates and subhumans.
OPs point is valid, not to mention if you're in a fight and holding your own they might
> Pull a knife
> pull a gun
> wait till later and jump you with mates
> run you over with their car
and so forth.
>>
>>720135514
> High school bullies are uber tough and hyper aggressive, ultra alphas.
Has never been to a nigger/ghetto area
Has never seen two grown men fight
Has never seen men who hit the gym roid rage each other.
Has never been in a bar fight, where tables, chairs, bottles, keys are used.

Hey highschool kid, just don't tell anyone on here your age and youl'l be OK buddy
>>
>>720132123
fighting is a jump into the unknown, that is why there is so much anxiety. But the fact is that it most likely will end up in a wrestling match and no one will be seriously injured. you're much more likely to get seriously injured in a car wreck.
>>
I've trained in various styles of martial arts over the last 7 years. I don't claim to have all the answers, but here are some things i've picked up that i think would be helpful for someone to know who is going into a fight, regardless of training level. in no particular order..
1. The fight is very likely going to end up on the ground with one person on top of the other, bashing the shit out of the other person. If you can end the fight before getting to the ground, that is preferable.
2. Its good to have friends around who can pry him off you if he starts just beating you into a senseless pulp. and vice versa.
3. if there are weapons, (knife, bat, or a variation of these) then someone is very likely to end up in the ER, if not dead. I wont even talk about guns. Again, have friends around who can take your ass to the hospital.
4. People who win street fights are scrappy criminals. their gut reaction to anything is to hit, not think. Kind of a rotten way to be in my opinion.
5. fighting is not fun, getting beaten is not honorable. I would ask anyone going into a fight why they think they need to be fighting. is it worth your potential death, broken bones, knocked teeth, scratched eyes, cut limbs. and if you do this to another human being, can you live with that fact?
in conclusion, you are right to be scared to fight. your skull has a much higher chance to be stomped if you choose to engage yourself in a fight. considering this, why do you think you need to fight?
>>
I just took a colossal shit, it took 3 flushes to get it down.
>>
>>720135821
Homo as fuck. You gays are sick.
>>
>>720132123

why would you ever need to fight some one?

>guy started harassing me in a parking lot once
>put my sig938 in his face
>situation defused
>no fighting
>>
>>720141659

>bow to your sensei
/thread
>>
>>720132123
being hateful.
>>
>>720132123
I've got a really bad temper and have a short fuse, I will fight anyone anywhere at any time.
My dad made me join the marines as a way to control my anger, instead they trained me to kill with my bare hands.
I haven't killed anyone with my hands yet but I've come close a few times. I'm 6'5" and most people stay well clear, but sooner or later someone fucks with me.
Once the other guy has had enough I always stop, sometimes they go down real hard and I wince when they hit the road.

Fuck them, they're not me.
>>
>>720141659
>>720141659

one punch murder happens more frequently than many people think.
>>
>>720132123
Take up boxing until you get gud, then you no be scared.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.