[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Lowest inauguration turnout in history. Lowest approval rating

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 55

Lowest inauguration turnout in history.

Lowest approval rating for a president taking office ever in history.

Currently has a piss-poor approval rating of less than 20% rivaled only by Bush.

Much controversy surrounding his legitimacy and how much the Russian hackers swung the vote in his direction.

Holy fuck, I don't think we've ever seen a more ridiculous president in the entire History of the USA.
>>
>lowest inauguration turnout
>lowest approval rating
>Both still higher than Hillary's
>>
>>720128636
Hillary's numbers were tarnished by the Russian hackers, so you can't really take those numbers as honest since they were derived by people who fell victim to Russian propaganda.
>>
>>720128636
Who the fuck gives a shit about Hillary? She lost. Get over it. The only ones still trying to shove her into this conversation are faggots like you trying to derail any conversation with masturbation over her loss.
>>
Typical Trump supporter: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Bath-Man-Mom-Beating-TV-Channel-411654145.html
>>
Tune in next week for another installment of The Plight of the Cuck
>>
so much butthurt
so many liberal tears

MAGA
>>
Get over it, this is what all you liberal snowflakes sound like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU-R6pnuE0k&feature=youtu.be
>>
ITT antifafags cry about Trump
>>
>>720128425
Wow I don't think you'll ever get bored of posting this, OP. how thrilling
>>
>>720128425
>>>/pol/
>>>/fuckoff/
>>
File: 1485060571849.jpg (87KB, 719x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485060571849.jpg
87KB, 719x651px
>>
File: 1w7b0wk73asx.jpg (37KB, 480x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1w7b0wk73asx.jpg
37KB, 480x476px
>>
File: 1485219987767.jpg (59KB, 662x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485219987767.jpg
59KB, 662x640px
>>
>>720129877
Because each trump supporter has its own and unique voice, kek
>>
File: 1484109418095s.jpg (8KB, 197x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484109418095s.jpg
8KB, 197x250px
>>
File: 1380351429396.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380351429396.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>720129831
Funny, it seems like the repubes are the ones doing all the crying, do you need a safe space where everyone talks about how much trump will make america fluffy rainbow land?

Get fucked you shill
>>
>>720128425
It's about time
>>
This thread is already dying proving that Trumpfags only voted for him because of mememes
>>
>>720129189
/thread
>>
The press secretary sperging out was great. Why can't they just move on though?
>>
>>720128785
She rigged the DNC, and swung votes in her direction, the head of the DNC admitted it and stepped down from the position, now she's mad that the russians may have done it ?
>>
>>720128425
You deserve it, fags
>>
File: 1458659036292.jpg (114KB, 557x305px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458659036292.jpg
114KB, 557x305px
>>720130303
>Funny, it seems like the repubes are the ones doing all the crying

Did a repub start another one of these "whine about Trump" threads?

You sound like you need a safe space. Why not return to one?
>>
The Democrats lost due to their heavy involvement with the SJW agenda. Now they are doubling-down on this type of stuff, which only goes to show just how out of touch they really are.

https://news.grabien.com/story-dnc-chair-candidates-bash-white-people-racially-charged-foru
>>
>>720130671
>swung votes
Nah she won votes, Bernie voters just didn't have the numbers. Then when the real election came around Burnouts just didn't vote at all. I find it funny that those people who didn't bother to support Hillary are now protesting in the streets, Burnouts are weird like that.
>>
>>720128425
Keep whining for as long as you want, he's still gonna be president when your little tantrum ends :^)
>>
>>720128425
>democrats are concentrated in cities
>Washington is especially democrat
>rooms in hotels had already been booked by idiots who thought Hillary would win and kept them for the women's march

Yeah, but keep claiming that this bullshit means anything. Funny how hackers are the bad guys now, too. So not only was Hillary shit with computers, but the entire Obama administration couldn't keep hackers from fucking with the elections?

>Holy fuck, I don't think we've ever seen a more ridiculous president in the entire History of the USA.

You've elected a cheating sex addict, an actor, a farmer, an immigrant, a son of a previous president, and you REALLY consider it strange that a businessman was elected?
>>
>>720130671
>She rigged the DNC
Sure, if you want to believe fake news I guess.

>the head of the DNC admitted it and stepped down from the position
She stepped down to join Hillary's campaign.
>>
>>720131042
>I find it funny that those people who didn't bother to support Hillary are now protesting in the streets, Burnouts are weird like that.

Where are you getting that from - I've seen that thrown out a few times as a way of delegitimizing the march. "oh they didn't vote"
>>
>>720131266
>She stepped down to join Hillary's campaign.

BWAHAHAHAHA
Hillary picked her up from the gutter after she disgraced herself
>>
>>720130671
>>720130671
That isn't accurate at all, and ignores the main thrusts of the complaints.
>>
Trumpfag here, yeah sorry for thinking that he would actually be good for America, but here we are so let's just deal with it.
>>
>>720128425
We president now!
>>
File: inauguration crowd.jpg (171KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inauguration crowd.jpg
171KB, 1024x576px
Facts trigger the POTUS
>>
>>720128425
Russian hackers showed how Hillary cheated to win the nom. against the bern. This is what happens when you cheat.
>mfw Cheaters never win
>>
>>720131262
>strange that a businessman was elected?
He isn't a businessman, he's a fucking conman TV reality star. He isn't even a real CEO - he's never dealt with a board. He raped his wife, bragged about sexually assaulting women, has zero moral compass, has zero political experience, I mean dude the list goes on and on. I literally would have voted for Kanye before Trump. At least Kanye would have _tried_ to do something good - instead of just looting and running.
>>
He has already violated the constitution and is being sued by a team of lawyers. he will be forced to either sell off his businesses, or step down as president. They have proof that foreign governments are influencing his decisions via his foreign holdings.
>>
>>720130974
ooh look another scary "agenda". Is this anything like the "gay agenda" where gay people would like to be able to go outside and have jobs without being treated like shit? Or like the "climate agenda" where people would like to live in a habitable biosphere for the forseeable future?

It's insane how you people see conspiracies everywhere.
>>
>>720131584
expect the biggest cheat of all is now president lol.

>>720131605
What is sad is they aren't going to do either. All they are asking for is the proceeds be donated or something faggy.
>>
>>720131573
Those are "alt-facts", for your information.
>>
>>720130877
I'd rather stay here and piss you off
>>
>>720131268
Many such cases
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/823150055418920960
>>
>>720131635
Nope, I don't have a problem with Gays at all. But I hate racists, and if you watched that video, it is clearly anti-white racist fucks. They should all burn, and should not have any type of public forum to push their agenda of hate. They are no better than groups like ISIS or the KKK.
>>
File: 1484630142498.jpg (53KB, 640x553px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484630142498.jpg
53KB, 640x553px
>>720128425
>Silent majority, snowflake.
>>
>>720131635
>It's insane how you people see conspiracies everywhere.
It's the only way for their "reality" to remain consistent. Plus it makes them feel better and justifies the shitty things they feel and do to others.

Similar to:

>Poor people are lazy

so it is ok to take away their medicaid.
>>
>>720131767
>>720131767
did you really just quote trump? rofl. Sorry but he isn't any sort of source.
>>
>>720131776
> "majority"
> red areas of land with basically nobody in them

You really should look up what a majority is
>>
>>720131676
No, "alternative facts" are showing a low angle view from the President's position, making it difficult (if not impossible) to see the back half of the area between the President's position and the Washington monument.
>>
>>720131776
That's because those 57 counties left have the other half of the entire population retard.
>>
>>720131862
I did. Its called electoral.

You lose hillcuck
>>
Go in...PEACE...climb back under your rock...I'm sure come spring somebody will be looking for fish bait!
>>
File: Cw8_jbEUcAEjTnb.jpg (82KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cw8_jbEUcAEjTnb.jpg
82KB, 700x700px
>>720131940
>Still whining
>>
>>720131776
>republicans gerrymander the shit out of districts
>lost by 3 million votes
>everyone hates our useless conman president except the jew banks and the top 1% who are drooling over his massive corporate tax breaks
>>
>>720131776
Two party just doesn't work. The slightly smaller majority will always be butt devastated. It happens all the time both D and R.
>>
>>720131776
Land mass doesn't vote faggot. Hillary had a very decisive "majority" of nearly 3 million.
>>
>>720132036
How ironic.
>>
>>720128785
You mean the hackers that didn't exist? That Obama admitted to there being no proof of? That proof of still hasn't been published or released? That IPs of the hackers that were published are mostly TOR exit nodes? That the politicized agencies said existed?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-20/obama-makes-incredible-admission-about-wikileaks-final-press-conference
inb4 that's a conservative news site, it's fake.
>>
>>720130303
Haven't seen one cry yet, except McCain, but he is a faggot.
>>
>>720128425
Polls show Hillary ahead, trump wins followed by "lowest approval rating".. Based on polls.

Top kek
>>
>>720132049
>lost

wut?
>>
>>720132119
>zerohedge

oh my..... can you get any worse of a fake news site?
>>
>>720132036
Standing up to the retard you inbred shitstains elected

>>720132119
>CIA said
>FBI said
>NSA said

>>720132162
russian shill. they fucking hate McCain because he is leading the republican investigation into Russian interference. Expect LOTS of anti-McCain propaganda the next few months.
>>
>>720132036
> still whining

better than doing nothing and passively letting shit get worse.
>>
>>720132208
yep #notmypresident
>>
>>720132119
CIA, MI6, and the FBI all confirmed the Russian hacks. Even Trump has now seen the data as president, and agrees that the election was indeed hacked.
>>
>>720132275
well, if you're American, yes he is

kek
>>
File: WRONG.png (162KB, 315x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WRONG.png
162KB, 315x315px
>>720132364
>>
>>720132262
that isn't fair, they spent 8 years calling NoBama a kenyan nigger on facebook and getting butthurt because their kids tell them they are racists.

So glad we've seen the last baby boomer president. End of a shitty fucking era. The best part of this is Trump is going to cut medicare... excuse.. Privatize Medicare lol. It's death panel times bitches, cuz you know private health company don't give a shit about some old people.
>>
>>720132280
Election hack is a misnomer pushed by the trump campaign. It lessens the fact there was Russian influence and hacking, and makes people think Russians added votes electronically.
>>
>>720129189
>>720130513

Aw, threading your own post. Cute.

By the way, I'm not even the dude bringing Hillary up, but there's not much to say to all the people bitching about Trump before even a week in office. There was no better choice.

So, if you know that your shit election could've been worse, why complain?
>>
>>720132119
You massive retard... all that says is that the intelligence agencies haven't been able to prove whether Wikileaks was knowingly working with the Russians or were simply being used by them. It absolutely does not show Obama denying that the intelligence agencies have proven Russia's involvement.
>>
Trump will destroy himself, and unfortunately much of the cherish institutions in the U.S. along with it. The economy and jobs are going to get really bad soon, since he's giving the rich a giant fucking gift on a golden platter. The government is going to go broke because he's cutting taxes on the uber-rich, and the middle class will go extinct. We will only have the very poor, who unfortunately won't have any more programs to help them, and the very rich. This country is fucked.
>>
>>720132415
> So glad we've seen the last baby boomer president. End of a shitty fucking era

Same, I just hope their dumb memes don't infect their kids.
>>
>>720132364
>>720132406
nope. He was falsely elected, and is a traitor. I hope for justice, but don't expect to see it done.

Frankly, I wouldn't even be surprised if Russia leaks the info after a few years. Their goal has always been to make themselves more legitimate in the view of the world - and one way to do that is to make our elections look as rigged as theirs are.

And they did a pretty fucking good job, didn't they? All they need to do is drop the real bomb - that they supported Trump with information, as well as timing releases of negative info about Hillary. The ties to Manafort/Flynn/Page are pretty fucking solid. And when they do that - they win. They show that our election process is corrupt and flawed.

That has been their goal all along.
>>
>>720128425
None of which matters and his rating is 57% idiot not 20
>>
>>720132540
you are wrong, I'm sorry - Hillary was a significantly better choice unless:

1) You are a 1%er
2) You are a single issue voter, like Abortion
3) You are a party loyalist

If you voted based on corruption - you picked the wrong person.
>>
>>720131182
Not true. I can easily keep it up for 4 years.
>>
>>720132784
19% last time I saw. Where in the fuck did you get 57%?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....57%...... right....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>720131589
You know what? I think it's really weird how you guys can be concerned about all that stuff, but then turn around and perpetrate a lot of it yourselves.

You don't care about rape, let's get that straight first. Or women's rights. Or a moral compass. You've heard this before, but that's because it's true: You guys always shill for Islam. Maybe that's still kind of innocent to you Americans, but here in Europe it's a legit problem. It's the Christian right on steroids, and I really don't understand how anyone who thinks the Christian right is a problem can support Islam.

As for his credentials, again, that's not something that's required by the system, and there have been people with similar credentials. Hell, here in Europe we've had terrorists, conmen, and open pedophiles in our parties and governments. But the system allowing this wasn't a problem until Trump rolled around. I find that to be suspicious, especially given the sudden reversal of left wing opinion where previously it was considered good and necessary to have non-politicians in politics, and now it's taboo.

Point is, a lot of these complaints seem overblown and hypocritical. And we've been hearing them for years, at this point. We aren't really listening anymore, especially as that harsh criticism drops to nothing when it's about your own candidates, ideals, etc. etc.
>>
>>720132643
Well, thankfully for the poor, bleach is cheap.

#makeamericagreatagain
#gokillyourselveslibtards
>>
>>720128785
>something shows that trump does/is good and liberal shit is shit

WEEEE IT WAS ALL THE RUSSIAN HACKERS

sure thing anon

fuck off
>>
>>720131589
Sounds like a typical politician to me
>>
>>720132917
You really think the poor didn't vote for trump? the lowest fucking denominator are the reason trump won, but you are right, I hope they all choke on their tears and die ashamed of what they did.
>>
>>720131605
Obama violated the constitution all the time, where where you then
>>
>>720132944
That pic is exactly how /pol/ became a hug box
>>
>>720133072
Proofs
>>
>>720131182
I don't plan on stopping til he's out.
Turn about is fair play.
>>
>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania is in manhattan
>bored
>try to fap
>can't get it up
>call room service
>hire three dominatrix prostitutes
>they make you lay on the bed
>fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne
>ridiculing how badly your suit fits
>they get up on the bed
>walking on the bed
>straddling your body
>stepping on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle
>tell them obama slept in this bed last week
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it will be destroyed
>urine starts to flow
>it's habbening!!!
>they're pissing all over you
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>HAOOOOOHAOOOOOOHAAAHGHHH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOB-BAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets
>>
note how butt hurt all the right wing nut jobs are?

>BUT WE WON QUIT WHINING

You know why they say that? because for 8 years all they did was cry and bitch - those fat fucks can't march. Silent Majority my ass. Just a bunch of old, angry racist chumps.

So they see the world through their eyes. We are just "whining"

>cmon guys cut it out we won.. let us be winners now

nah. You are going to have to fight for your racist 1950s corporate cock sucking agenda. I can't believe how fucking stupid people are, I really do live a bubble. The republicans I know fucking hate trump - I Can at least respect those guys because they get that Trump is a conman, but they love their party and voted the party line.

Those sad fucks who believe Trump will do anything to help out their sad middleclass broke ass no job having lives... this is why we need better education.
>>
>>720133072
sure he did. prove it.

protip: you can't
>>
File: 462.jpg (87KB, 646x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
462.jpg
87KB, 646x720px
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ACCEPT IT
>>
>>720131862
>>720132101
educate yourself faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
>>
>>720131584
He cheated on his wife and several businesses and contractors out of their money and seems to be doing well.
>>
>>720132049
You again. Listen, tell me how gerrymandering districts change the election. Just tell me, without linking to the article you don't understand
>>
>>720132101
And sheer # of votes also don't count
>>
>>720131584
>Hillary cheated

fake news
>>
>>720133155
> demanding an end to dissent
> demanding obedience

How very American of you.
>>
I hear on Saturday...hundreds of boats came up the Potomac River to Washington....they smelt...FISH!
>>
>>720132280
What was hacked, be specific. Dont say "the election"
>>
>>720133339
I'm actually Mexican
>>
>>720133333
fuckin' checked!

Quints confirm truth!
>>
File: american.laughter.jpg (11KB, 374x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
american.laughter.jpg
11KB, 374x378px
>>720133155
UHHHH... NO.
>check'd
>>
>>720128425
but he does want to fuck his daughter
>>
>>720128785
Oh yeah the hackers that fucked up something as big and important as the presidential election sure are retarded enough to leave a trace right back to Russia. If a hacker doesn't want to leave a trace, he wouldn't leave one.
>>
>>720131955
Is that clever in your tiny nazi brain?
>>
>>720132784
>19% approval rating
>wins 63 million votes
Math much?
>>
>>720133449
>wants to
>already has

pick one
>>
>>720128425
massive protests the day after he was sworn in. they would have done it on day 1 but he would have thought they were there for him. spicer still tried to spin it unsuccessfully.

he's in for a rough ride. he can sign all the executive action he wants to, but nothing real will change until he overcomes his shitty approval ratings.
>>
Trump is already crushing it. done more in a few days then Obama did his entire term.. this is unless you count the amout of people obama killed via drones and printing trillions of dollars.
>>
>>720129877
sure, when you faggots get over getting destroyed in the civil war.
>>
The only thing that worries me about trump is that his entire campaign has literally become a meme.

And thats what a solid 40% of his voters voted him for.

a MEME.
>>
>>720133607
40% of trump voters = 10% of the population
>>
>>720133064
Frankly? I know they did. I'm just looking forward to watching this country burn.
>>
>>720132889
https://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating

Here's a bunch and an average. And it's the left leaning Huffington Post so no hurrr durre hurrr breighbart not real news shit
>>
>>720132119
Not even your president believes that.
>>
>>720132896
I believe that you aren't listening - but you were clearly a lost cause to being with. We don't shill for Islam, that you believe that at all is a result of alt-right bullshit. The right is too fucking stupid to understand the difference between standing up for a principle and standing up for the specific subject.

I defend your right to be a Muslim, because I respect laws, freedom and privacy. You dumb shits can't see that deep into the issue ( oh wait unless its about their precious guns ). You think we love islam in america? Fuck no. We've been bombing those fuckers for decades, and if we could let Saudi Arabia sink into the fucking ocean we would.

The shitstain right only sees the here and now. OH NO STARBUCKS IS ATTACKING CHRISTMAS. OBAMA IS A MUSLIM.

And please don't flout your shit European governments as standards for us to follow here.

I do agree with you that the left is hypocritical in many ways - partially because it is easy to cherry pick examples out of any movement or group - especially one that is fragmented. I can find a million from the right too.

But I'll tell you this. Bill Clinton would NEVER get elected today by the left. Old ass republicans think it is still 1990, so they think it is hypocritical that we criticize Trump for being a piece of shit sexual predator ( why weren't you complaining about Bill Clinton.. ) .

Well 1) That was 20 fucking years ago. 2) Who gives a shit - Trump beat and raped his wife. He bragged about using his power and fame to sexually assault women. I've know/followed trump for years and he is a fucking shit bag of a person.
>>
>>720133111
Nice trips
Health care for one
>>
>>720133561
he's done jack shit, other than rescinded some of Obama's EOs. He will never get a single thing through congress, so nothing will get done.
>>
File: 1485279166160.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485279166160.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>720130220
because she wasn't inaugurated
>>
>>720133652
yeah a good half of trump supporters crawled out of their parent's basement to vote for the world burning. it's your time now. enjoy.
>>
>>720133133
>realize this was a story on /pol/ and they rolled the news and non /b/
>>
>>720133791
don't make fun of PeePee the frog he is our symbol
>>
>>720129927
put Putin on top of the chain
>>
>>720133245
you mean the one you don't understand lol
>>
Hillary lost. Butthurt losers.
>>
>>720133531
no fukin way has
at least not after she was 9
>>
File: 1484846674930.jpg (35KB, 564x846px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484846674930.jpg
35KB, 564x846px
>>720133155
>cmon guys
>just open your mouth and accept his golden freedom flow
No, faggot.
>>
>>720132049
>>720132049
>>720132049
Oh can't answer my question?
>>720133245
>>
>>720130220
If you want an indication of what Hillary's inauguration would have looked like, just look at the women's march. They were out in 6 times the number of people who showed up for Trump. Trump supporters are GREATLY OUTNUMBERED in this country, by the millions.
>>
Can I just remind everyone that he still HAS NOT RELEASED HIS FUCKING TAX RETURNS. You don't know WHO the fuck this fucking scumbag is in hock to. He wouldn't avoid it unless it shows something bad, like the brilliant businessman who made all his money conning other people is FUCKING BROKE - or something REALLY BAD, like he owes the Russians big time. Which he clearly does.

Rebuttal:
He is not required to release his tax returns. There exists nothing that legally binds a president or presidential candidate to release their tax returns to the public.

Sure, he's not required to release his tax records, sure. But THE FUCKING AMERICAN PEOPLE ASKED HIM TO. (And this, by the way, after he said - in a tweet, naturally - that the people will be listened to) So I'll say it AGAIN, if they don't show anything bad, WHY WON'T HE RELEASE THEM? Hint: it's because THEY SHOW SOMETHING FUCKING BAD, YOU DUMB FUCKWITS. Why bother countering with such a weak argument "but he doesn't have to" when you KNOW HE'S HIDING SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE NEED TO BE AWARE O? WTF is the point of that, unless you scunts (scumbag cunts) really DO WANT a conman scumbag as a president, and if so, at least have the fucking honesty to admit it: "We want a black-hearted, sexual molesting, racist, out-for-himself conman, a SCIENCE DENYING, IGNORANT MORONIC blowhard SCUMBAG to be our president. Why do we want this?? Hmm. Not really thought about it much, we went with our gut. I reckon it must be because we're a bit like him".
It'd be at least nice to admit it, and be done with the self-delusion.
>>
>>720133924
Oh nice rebuttal. Still have yet to explain how districts would change the election outcome. I'm waiting
>>
>>720128425
debunked
read this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ph3aj/proof_real_inauguration_crowd_size_vs_fake_news/?st=iy9aggth&sh=e8e66241


or continue to wallow in your fake news and inorance
>>
>>720128425
>>
File: Hills Are Alive.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hills Are Alive.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>720128425
>>
>>720134192
>reddit
kek

go back there....
>>
>>720128425
So how many of the hotel rooms that would have went to Trump supporters for the inauguration went to the fat cows for the women's march? That would effect turnout......
>>
>>720134038
The American people asked Obama to release his school transcripts. He didn't. Nice non issue
>>
>>720133851
i love how the metrosexual fag bill mitchell had to bow down to pepe after dissing him. that dude is the biggest faggot on the rihgt
>>
>>720134276
lame, just like trump's following. mostly non-existent. only dumb fucks, racists, and putin like him.
>>
>>720134140
It's simple faggot. They make the districts different so they vote republican. Therefore help Trump win
>>
>>720133841
>/pol/ couldn't handle their golden god being a urophile
>let's retcon a "we did that" backstory for the dossier
>>
>>720134276
there were TONS of empty hotel rooms leading up to the innauguration. people decided to stay over an extra night because they could, the week before, not well in advance.

i've stayed in DC before. when nothing is going on and hotel rooms are abundant, that shit is super cheap. no one expected there to be hotel rooms during the inauguration.
>>
>>720134472
And yet he will make America great again
>>
>>720128425
>more ridiculous president in the entire History of the USA.
>ridiculous president
>president

Still the President faggot
>>
>>720134499
>>720134140
no, the other dude is right. gerrymandering only works for local and congressional seats. it has nothing to do with governor or president.
>>
"The American people asked Obama to release his school transcripts. He didn't. Nice non issue"

Hahahaha! Yeah, that's exactly the same! Non-issue? Jesus!
Like I said, the delusion defies belief.
>>
>>720134509
>makes up that pol made up story
>doesn't change the fact 0% of the alleged dossier has been or can be verified
>>
File: IMG_2447.jpg (1MB, 3000x2181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2447.jpg
1MB, 3000x2181px
>>720128425
When did /b/ become so fucking infested with unironic liberals?
>>
>>720128636
One of thoses isnt even possible so you are comparing something that can't happen. What you should be looking at is previous presidents, not Hillary. But Hillary had higher approval ratings when she was running
>>
>>720134624
Ok trumpanzie. You are sheep and a moron. Tou don't understand the article because you disregard facts. Fact, republican redistricting was done to help republicans. At least the democrats don't cheat to win and don't have Russians hack votes
>>
>>720133647

btw the funniest thing to me was those women's marches...

so many fucking bitches...

women are a fucking majority = they (italics start) could (italics end) decide everything

all those idiotic cunts marching instead of fucking voting...

voter turnout was like 55 percent or smthing...
>>
He's gone back on most of his promises before even entering the Whitehouse.
No Muslim ban
No Hillary in jail
No replacement for obamacare in sight, just repeal and take his word for it like always
No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs aren't pesos and will most likely end in an embargo
No enhanced interigation

His cabinet is all billionaires and terrible choices like Betsy devol and Tom pointer or whatever his name is which probably won't make it into the cabinet. Only time this has happened in American history.

Anyone look at his approval ratings? He can't break 36% approvals which is different than pills because that is likelihood to vote, not opinion on the president. Another worst in history
>>
>>720128425
Don't believe the Russian propaganda anon, cmon.
>>
>>720134794
it does help republicans but it didn't help trump
>>
File: 1463129322050.jpg (183KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463129322050.jpg
183KB, 1920x1200px
>>720128425
You spelled it annon. America is at it's weakest it has ever been in all of his short history.

Would be a shame if something terrible was to happen that would divide the united people of the USA further.

A real shame.
>>
>>720134810
Most women under the $100k/yr mark voted for Trump. Rich women went for Hillary.
>>
Why are Trumpfags so easy to trigger?

They always make the same angry comebacks, HILLARY, CUCK and now ANTIFA! They can never grasp the idea that just because Clinton was a shit option it doesn't mean Trump was a good one.

At best, we got the slightly less shit corrupt person in the Whitehouse, people suddenly ignoring the fact he is a laughably bad choice and his appointments have been pants on head retarded would be the ultimate coward's move.
>>
>>720134963
Race war when?
>>
>>720128425

the same fake news polls that had Hillary at 98% chance of winning are the same people running trumps approval rating polls.. and we are supposed to trust them now?

these polls are not worth shit and you know it
>>
File: Le Lys Noir.png (683KB, 2609x1295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Le Lys Noir.png
683KB, 2609x1295px
>>720134963
By the way... how is Queen Elizabeth these days?
>>
>>720131776
Good thing the EC isn't forced to vote based on what the population wants
>>
>>720133734
>you were clearly a lost cause to being with
That's circular reasoning. We aren't listening exactly because of what I just said: Your rethoric is accusatory, and relies on personal attacks.

>We don't shill for Islam, that you believe that at all is a result of alt-right bullshit.
Here, just look at that. That's fucking bullshit alright. It's always some sort of boogeyman. The alt-right, come the fuck on. The modern right rose up in response to unrest about left wing policy. In Europe, that's islamic immigration.

>The right is too fucking stupid to understand the difference between standing up for a principle and standing up for the specific subject.
No, that's the left.

>I defend your right to be a Muslim, because I respect laws, freedom and privacy.
Hahahahahaha, you respect laws, freedom and privacy! of course you do! That's why you refuse to follow immigration laws, ban cartoons, and are the largest proponents of mass surveillance in the West!

>You dumb shits can't see that deep into the issue
And another personal attack.

>( oh wait unless its about their precious guns )
What, so the constitution suddenly doesn't count when it's about guns? Didn't you just say you respect laws?

>You think we love islam in america? Fuck no.
Some of you do.

>We've been bombing those fuckers for decades, and if we could let Saudi Arabia sink into the fucking ocean we would.
And I recall quite a few protests about those bombings, as well as accusations that they had been motivated by racism. Well, at least I agree about Saudi Arabia, but who doesn't, at this point?

>The shitstain right only sees the here and now.
Funny, this is what I think about the left. The left does not think ahead decades from now, in terms of demographic changes or changing culture and politics. They seem quite convinced that modern leftism will rule the world forever, and everyone the world magically believes in it, too.
>>
>>720134843
Same polls that said Hillary would win in a 350+ electoral college win right?
>>
>>720135026
this would be a big loss for conservatives, since most other races, and even most whites would side against the trump supporters.
>>
>>720134879
The you sir are an ignorant moron. Learn to understand gerrymander
>>
>>720128425
absolutely no proof it was the Russians
other then some trolls on twitter

Obama even admitted the DNC leaks was an inside job http://www.thegoldwater.com/news/1107-The-DNC-Emails-Were-Leaked-And-Not-Hacked-Obama-Admits
>>
>>720135037
>likelihood to vote =/= opinion on the president.
You are talking about Huffington posts personal expectation and not an actual poll.
>>
>>720128425

more legitimate then Obama ever was
>>
>>720135147

True, but it wouldn't be fair attacking Trumptards, never hit a person with special needs.
>>
>>720135147
Lol, majority of white men and women voted Trump. I'd like to see you try.
>>
>>720134963
Yeah 900 billion dollars in military funding which is more than the next 12 top countries is weak.
What a moron
>>
>>720135194
seems to be you're the one that has no clue how it works. the gerrymandering creates zones where elected officials can pop up from. so they take a bunch of black areas, spread across the state, and make it 1 zone so they get 1 black congressman instead of potentially spoiling the vote spread out over 4 or 5 zones.

this has zero to do with the state voting for a president or not though. that's done through popular vote from within the entire state.
>>
>>720128425
>Lowest inauguration turnout in history
Lay off that Mainstream Media Kool-Aid,
bunky.
>>
>>720135249

High approval ratings, actually got the most votes, re-elected, blocked at every turn by butthurt Republicans who couldn't allow a black president to succeed.
>>
>>720135271
And yet look who won. Hillary was such a bad candidate she couldn't win against a special needs candidate.....
>>
>>720135344
>majority
a small majority (of those who actually voted) were yes, but when compared to everyone including those who didn't vote, i am sorry but the conservative movement is vastly outnumbered.
>>
>>720128425
But he's the president.
>>
OP is a brainwashed cunt.
>>
>>720135384
It was the lowest turn out. They have pictures showing so. Your msm liked to use transit estimations as there proof but didn't take in consideration the hundreds of thousands going to DC for the woman's march as part of there data. That's quite a spin isn't it
>>
>>720135476
Being outnumbered by people who do not vote is meaningless on election day.
>>
>>720135436
b8

Republicans aren't fucking racist, neither is Trump
>>
>>720135384
>doesn't like facts, so uses the "main-stream media" meme.
>>
>>720135271
I'd have no problem hitting a libtard in the face. With a truck.
>>
File: GreenAnon.jpg (49KB, 600x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GreenAnon.jpg
49KB, 600x717px
>>720135353
There is a nuke under Norad as we speak and most of my 50,000 men are posted in military camps throughout the world.

Check mate.
>>
>>720135376
Wrong again. Nice try though 2/10 for making me responde once again
>>
>>720135384
Even not its true, what difference does it make
>>
>>720131920
And fake news are the outlets not reporting on the new zoning standards, or the protestors stopping hundreds of thousands of people from watching the inauguration.

And the ones (like CNN) comparing early-morning photos and video montages of Trump's inauguration to mid-match photos of Obama's.

Oh, and the ones not reporting that it was the most watched live inauguration in history. Because it was.
>>
>>720135384

>facts are 'fake news' if I don't like them

Go back to work Mr President, you have a lot of hard graft ahead of you.
>>
>>720133734
>And please don't flout your shit European governments as standards for us to follow here.
You mean the governments that I hate for being too socialist and too anti-Western? I wouldn't dare.

>I do agree with you that the left is hypocritical in many ways
Thank you.

>I can find a million from the right too
And chances are good that I'd agree that they're idiots, too.

>so they think it is hypocritical that we criticize Trump for being a piece of shit sexual predator
Well, I think it's reaching to say this shit, and highly emotional. If he is a sexual predator, then he should have done time. Of course, then we would have to do the whole "he's done the time" thing and treat him as a normal human being. It bears too much resemblance to the tactics we see in Europe, where right wing people are demonized for past or imagined crimes when, again, the left has much worse people among their ranks, and sometimes even actively recruits political "activists" with criminal records.

>He bragged about using his power and fame to sexually assault women
If that's about the grabbing pussy thing, I think that conversation clearly implied that there is a measure of consent in the matter. I mean, he does say "they let you do it", so it's certainly not knowingly assault. And again, I find it very hypocritical that people get upset over this, while my sister has to deal with harassment from immigrants that the left keep making excuses for.

>he is a fucking shit bag of a person.
I believe you. But which politician isn't?
>>
>>720135563
>Republicans aren't fucking racist, neither is Trump
>b8

Wow that certainly is bait, because surely you're not dumb enough to actually believe that bullshit you're spewing.
>>
>>720135476
Ask China or the Zulus how much numbers matter. Gun owners and military veterans are both traditionally right.
>>
>>720135598
There's a nuclear base 40 miles away from me. Checkmate
>>
>>720135576
Citation to accurate count and methodology behind it
>>
>>720131042
Alot of Sanders supporters voted for Gary Johnson

Which is why He was up around 5% in most States
>>
>>720135726
Not that anon, but I'm "racist". I'm this guy >>720134717

I can tell you, I would be fucking thrilled if Trump was racist. But he isn't.
>>
>>720135726
Go on then, prove Trump's racist.

He's been in the public eye for decades and was only ever accused of Racism when he ran against the Democratic establishment
>>
File: GreenAnon02.png (1MB, 1440x958px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GreenAnon02.png
1MB, 1440x958px
>>720135598
Tell them I expect them to surrender when the Queen dies.
>>
>>720135563

>Republicans aren't racist
>just appointed a bunch of billionaires closely linked to white supremacist groups and the Klan

K(e)KK
>>
File: Sure Kid.jpg (20KB, 225x126px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sure Kid.jpg
20KB, 225x126px
>>720135691
>b-but i don't like that so it must be fake
>>
>>720135563
>Oklahoma just passed legislation to allow companies to discriminate.
>Not races
>>
>>720135857
he is racist, but so what. it will only become a problem if he starts trying to get racist stuff passed, and that won't happen.
>>
>>720135691
Keep drinking that Breitbart koolaid, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
>>
>>720135822
Jill was ahead of Gary in most places.
>>
>Lowest inauguration turnout in history.
It actually the second highest after the record 2009 inauguration.

>Lowest approval rating for a president taking office ever in history.
42%.

>Currently has a piss-poor approval rating of less than 20% rivaled only by Bush.
It is currently 57% and climbing. The protests gave him a huge boost in approval ratings.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history
>>
>>720134968
probably meant to say most of those women who voted at all
>>
>>720135627
how about you tell me how you think it works then, genius. i'm listening.
>>
>>720136023
this. and if the "hurdur i don't vote for the 2 party system" fags would have voted for hillary instead, we wouldn't be in our current predicament. johnson, and stein helped cheeto fingers get elected.
>>
>>720136238
I voted Jill Stein. If I had to vote between Hillary and Trump I would have picked Trump.
>>
File: i cant belive this.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i cant belive this.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>720136103
>second highest after 2009

tfw only 2 elections have been held since then. love that spin there faggot. 2 elections, 2nd highest..... a.k.a. the lowest.
>>
File: cnn.jpg (126KB, 1024x509px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cnn.jpg
126KB, 1024x509px
>>720135576
>>720135700
Oh please. The Mainstream media has a near monopoly on information. If they want a candidate to be liked, they can praise him up and he'll be the most popular in the country overnight. Inversely they can make someone's approval ratings drop like a stone.

It's not just about the facts they report either, it's about the what they don't report. Remember when they said it was illegal to look at Clinton's Emails?
>>
>>720136238
yes, trump's victory was so close in like 6 states that this cannot be denied. 30k in Pennsyvlania is insanely close for a state that size. low voter turnout helped, including russia's endless email leaks.
>>
File: images-342349.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-342349.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>Go to s,n,a,p,c,h,a,t,y,C,O,M
>Leak anyones nudes here
>Thank me later
>>
>>720136380
Learn how to read. it Is the second most attended inauguration in history besides the 2009 inauguration which is number one. It also the third most watched inauguration on tv after Regan's inauguration which was the most viewed in history and Obama's 2009 which was the second most watched on tv.
>>
>>720136380
>>720136103

ha ha is this spicer? he sounds like spicer doing his spin. "i meant highest witnesses inauguration if you include by people around the world."
>>
File: hNJA5iG.jpg (101KB, 539x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hNJA5iG.jpg
101KB, 539x960px
>>720128425
>>
>>720136551
there were only 4 channels back when reagan was hooting around.
>>
>>720128425
everytime a liberal cry, i laugh
>>
>>720136641
They included internet streaming in Obama and Trumps views with the tv views.
>>
>>720135691
I almost never watch the news... Woke up that morning turned my tv... Inauguration coverage

Donald must have paid off direct tv
>>
Jesus fucking Christ can we stop arguing about the inauguration turnout? Yes, Trump had less than Obama, but DC is a blue city surrounded by blue states, of course more people would attend the inauguration of a blue president.
>>
>>720132101
No she didn't.
>>
>>720131266
wiki-fucking-leaks. you retarded dipstick
>>
>>720132691
holy shit i thought people like you were made up. hope you enjoy having him for the next 8 years because of cry babies like you
>>
>>720136711
the point is no one had anything else to watch back in 1980.
>>
File: wot.jpg (32KB, 400x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wot.jpg
32KB, 400x407px
>>720136551
>Learn how to read.

>"It actually the second highest after the record 2009 inauguration"
>after the record 2009 inauguration
>after 2009
>after
>after
>>
>>720136833
Yes after the number one placed 2009 inauguration. Hurr durr.
>>
File: trumpfair.jpg (99KB, 801x442px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpfair.jpg
99KB, 801x442px
>>720130220
To be fair...
>>
File: WikiLeaks faked!.png (264KB, 540x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WikiLeaks faked!.png
264KB, 540x489px
>>720136747
>dicky leaks
>>
>>720136103

>57%

I doubt his approval rating is even that high within his family!
>>
>>720136833
Not him, but you are genuinely retarded. He said "besides", not "after".
>>
>>720132540
You can still criticism something even if it was the best of a bad bunch...should we not criticize Trump for anything just because he might be doing better than Hillary would do?

Sort your fucking logic out, son.
>>
Congrats USA. We are dumb as our stereotype to other countries around the world.
>>
File: 1483129208822.jpg (40KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483129208822.jpg
40KB, 720x480px
>>720131266
>cherry picking news
>>
>>720136921
kek
>>
Democrats are fucked. Gen-Z is the most conservative generation ever and is in high school right now. Pollster took the largest survey in history of political views of high school students and found them to be overwhelmingly conservative.
http://hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
>>
>>720137078

I'm sure glad no one is kicking me in the balls, being punched in the face instead feels sooo good.
>>
>>720128425
>Lowest inauguration turnout in history.
Donald Trump, 2017: minimum 720,000, confirmed, 700-900k expected
Barack Obama, 2013: 1 million
Barack Obama, 2009: 1.8 million
George W. Bush, 2005: 400,000
George W. Bush, 2001: 300,000
Bill Clinton, 1997: 250,000
Bill Clinton, 1993: 800,000
George H.W. Bush, 1989: 300,000

All stats are from PolitiFact

>lowest approval rating
Current, and only, approval rating of Trump: 45%
Truman was below 30% in 1951/52
Eisenhower started off his presidency at 32%
Nixon ended in the mid 20s
Carter hovered at 30% for most of his presidency
Bush Jr. just barely dipped under 30% at the end
Obama hit 38%, and his average approval was lower, on average, than Nixon at 47.9%

>Currently has a piss-poor approval rating of less than 20% rivaled only by Bush.
>[citation needed]
There has only been one approval rating released, and it was 45%. And no president has ever had an approval rating of "less than 20%" since the Gallup polls began in 1937.

>Much controversy surrounding his legitimacy and how much the Russian hackers swung the vote in his direction.
If you are part of the 6% of people in the US who believe MSM propaganda, sure.

>Holy fuck, I don't think we've ever seen a more ridiculous president in the entire History of the USA.
Well, aside from your bs propaganda and poor ability to cite accurate statistics, this statement is probably true.
>>
>>720129831
fucking cuckold faglord
>>
>>720131776
Alternative Facts....
Don't Believe the Hype.....
>>
>>720131776
he got less votes than romney, fool. clinton sucked so badly that people stayed home, that's all.
>>
>>720137153
bullshit. they're all bernie bro's. find a real source for your nonsense.
>>
>>720132691
How exactly do you get this asshurt?
>>
Dude, there's nothing wrong with having a non-politicians elected. In fact, since most career politicians are shitbags, it is mostly a good thing. MOSTLY. But Trump is a FUCKING MORON WHO KNOW WS NOTHING , UNDERSTANDS NOTHING AND WANTS TO LEARN NOTHING. He is either gonna be a puppet like GW Bush, or he'll do the expected corrupt thing of padding his pockets, or worse, he'll just make bone-headed unilateral broad moves that ruin economies including the USA's, AND fragile diplomatic relations worldwide. "I am, to a large extent, an environmentalist. I'm big on the environment, I received environmental awards" he says, as he proceeds to rape the environment, and as he starts to try and revive the dying coal industry, the DIRTIEST of all fossil fuels, which would have died a natural death, and after wiping ALL TRACES OF CLIMATE CHANGE FROM WHITEHOUSE. WEBSITE.
>>
>>720137153
if you look at the questions, you'll see that they don't want to go backwards with these issues. the fact is that liberals have made amazing strides over the last 15 years - i.e. the entirety of these Z lives. should more be done? hard to say. as liberal as i am, i think we're in a pretty good place right now for gender, sexuality and even, in many ways, poor people. life is pretty great across the board in the US right now.

i just doni't want to go backwards and i'm sure if asked the right way, generation Z won't want to either.

so for the conservative movement to survive they're going to have to reset the baseline.
>>
>>720132896
"As for his credentials, again, that's not something that's required by the system, and there have been people with similar credentials. Hell, here in Europe we've had terrorists, conmen, and open pedophiles in our parties and governments. But the system allowing this wasn't a problem until Trump rolled around. I find that to be suspicious, especially given the sudden reversal of left wing opinion where previously it was considered good and necessary to have non-politicians in politics, and now it's taboo."

Dude, there's nothing wrong with having a non-politicians elected. In fact, since most career politicians are shitbags, it is mostly a good thing. MOSTLY. But Trump is a FUCKING MORON WHO KNOW WS NOTHING , UNDERSTANDS NOTHING AND WANTS TO LEARN NOTHING. He is either gonna be a puppet like GW Bush, or he'll do the expected corrupt thing of padding his pockets, or worse, he'll just make bone-headed unilateral broad moves that ruin economies including the USA's, AND fragile diplomatic relations worldwide. "I am, to a large extent, an environmentalist. I'm big on the environment, I received environmental awards" he says, as he proceeds to rape the environment, and as he starts to try and revive the dying coal industry, the DIRTIEST of all fossil fuels, which would have died a natural death, and after wiping ALL TRACES OF CLIMATE CHANGE FROM WHITEHOUSE WEBSITE.
This is how it starts.
>>
>>720133155
lol no
>>
>>720128425
still better than hillary
>>
>>720132896
personally i don't give a fuck about islam or muslims. i don't want to ban them or help them, i just don't give a shit about them. they're not anyting to be scared nor are they a positive enough to help.

if you don't care about them, one way or the other, it removes the impetus to vote for someone who has one stand or the other.
>>
>>720131584
bernie lost my milliions of votes and has accepted his genuine loss. maybe hilary tried to cheat but there was no need.
>>
>>720128425
Nice alternative facts bro
>>
File: IMG_2311.jpg (43KB, 640x442px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2311.jpg
43KB, 640x442px
>>720129189

Guys we are making significant progress here
>>
File: DatMaskTho.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DatMaskTho.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>720135751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaPni5O2YyI
>>
http://www.gq.com/story/white-house-report-trump-sad

wahhhh wat a pussy
>>
This is as bad a sports talk radio. Trump won, Hillary lost. Trump is President. Those are the only facts that matter now.
>>
>>720139045
he's right though. she is no more. now you need to focus on how much of a shitty president has actually been voted into office.
>>
File: 1483875846347.jpg (75KB, 602x481px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483875846347.jpg
75KB, 602x481px
>>720133333
>>
File: 1484032551696.jpg (173KB, 680x732px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484032551696.jpg
173KB, 680x732px
>>720133399
The election
>>
>>720133333
quints confirm the fake news!
>>
>>720128425
>Holy fuck, I don't think we've ever seen a more ridiculous president in the entire History of the USA.
There are a few contenders, but they're all Republicans:
Rutherford Hayes lost the 1876 popular vote, but results in 4 states were contested with both parties claiming victory. The House elected Hayes amidst regional political deal-brokering, but ultimately the Republicans won because the House run-off is strictly one vote per state.
Grant was involved with a massive gold market manipulation in which he used the office of POTUS to make his friends very wealthy at the expense of the American taxpayer.
"Honest Abe" Lincoln deliberately escalated the civil war, making it the bloodiest war in US history even though many contemporary critics claim a blockade would have unseated the Confederate government for economic reasons.
You could write a book about all the shit the Reagan administration did wrong, but it's hard to blame Reagan himself, as he was senile and suffering from Alzheimer's at the time.
>>
File: 1222361901351.jpg (189KB, 563x633px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1222361901351.jpg
189KB, 563x633px
>>720133424
dat fielname
>>
>>720133399
the DNC emails fag. they were releeased staggered, to have the most impact. trump's team had well prepared narrative points to coincide with the releases.

they tried to influence the election and it worked.
>>
File: soon.jpg (35KB, 620x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
soon.jpg
35KB, 620x412px
>>720128425
>>
>>720132101
>what is california
>what is one state shouldn't decide for the other 49
>>
>>720135691
Here you go - independent scientific verification
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/news/news-items/5037/

>Prof Still said: “We used seven live video feeds during the inauguration and a geometric analysis. We have developed a technique which can provide scientific estimates of crowd dynamics, which has important real-world applications in the preparation of large events for crowd safety.

>“On the basis that the crowd for President Obama’s inauguration was over one million people (physical counts vary for this), Trump’s was a third of the crowd size from the available, verified images. From a non-expert’s point of view, if you stand in front of a crowd it would change your perception and you would see a sea of people and possibly think the numbers are far greater. But the evidence is undeniable.”
>>
>>720139877
>they're all Republicans

as usual.
>>
File: Your home.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Your home.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>720130877
>>
>>720133561
By crushing "it" yo mean the environment, right?
Yeah.
>>
Keep it in /pol/ you jackasses.
>>
>>720129877
>Get over it, this is what all you liberal snowflakes sound like:
>>720129831
>so many liberal tears
etc.

We get it.
You voted Trump to piss off the liberal majority.
And now you're laughing while he burns the whole country to the ground.
Congrats, you've harmed America more than a billion and a half Muslims ever could.
Of course people are upset.
Assholes.
>>
>>720139964
one state doesn't explain it, you're right. without the extremely closer wins in a half dozen states the california numbers would be overshadowed.

trump lost the popular vote because all over the country it was really close.
>>
>>720140174
No, this is too big. Suck it up.
>>
>>720136103
>It actually the second highest after the record 2009 inauguration.

Actually it's not. Spicer got caught in that lie, and backed out of it. It was one of the lower ones in a long time.
>>
>>720139176
i never knew trump was such a big fucking cuck
>>
>>720137566
So because 57 libtard counties have the higher population, they should decide who gets to be president?
>>
>>720140851
>what is democracy?
>>
File: IMG_8336.jpg (193KB, 1928x1144px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_8336.jpg
193KB, 1928x1144px
2018 Midterm Elections will be known as THE FLUSH.

The GOP is finished.
>>
>>720139964
>>what is one state shouldn't decide for the other 49
That's just plain wrong.
With the current system, the 1/8 of Americans living in the twenty smallest states have THREE TIMES the voting power of the 1/8 of Americans living in the single largest state, and a candidate can win the POTUS election by winning 51% of the 12 largest states.
If we went by popular vote, EVERY SINGLE VOTE in California, Texas, Florida, New York, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Georgia STILL isn't a majority.
You cunts haven't had a non-incumbent win the popular vote since 1980, and only two such wins since the 1920's, unless you count Nixon's 1968 "win" with 43% of the vote when the dems split the ticket and ran two candidates.
Most people still voted Democrat though.
So your only two victories in almost a century are Reagan and Eisenhower. And Ike was practically a communist compared to modern Republicans.
>>
File: 1324181141954.jpg (53KB, 528x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1324181141954.jpg
53KB, 528x384px
>>720141038
>checkem faggots
>>
>>720141288
this.

shortly thereafter, the impeachment proceedings will begin.
>>
>>720130163
Not if he gets impeached, like the little criminal bitch he is.
>>
File: 1342279912526.jpg (47KB, 429x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1342279912526.jpg
47KB, 429x410px
>>720141288
Nice tits. Who is she?
>>
File: 1473995516702.jpg (110KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473995516702.jpg
110KB, 1000x847px
>>720128636
underrated af
>>
File: 1483876735534.jpg (26KB, 523x406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483876735534.jpg
26KB, 523x406px
>>720141288
What the fuck, did someone cover her nipples with fucking pepperoni slices?
>>
>>720141656
>Nice tits.
Jesus, you've got poor taste in tits.
>>
File: 1476489830897.jpg (28KB, 479x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476489830897.jpg
28KB, 479x526px
>>720128425
You should get back to telling gays that they should fight for their lives and women that they're unequal. You'll have more success than trying to convince 4chan that you're not a shill.
>>
>>
File: 1389584822100.jpg (163KB, 765x721px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389584822100.jpg
163KB, 765x721px
>>720128425
ITT: /pol/ got what they actually wanted, but are technically called politically INcorrect. The autistic powers that be poked a hole in the membrane of the containment board to shill against that which they shilled for because they prefer chaos to order.
>/b/ buys it
>>
> Best memes

Also Rip Mecca
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fbKDzlTLo8
>>
>>720128425
Going to need reliable source on all of these. No fake news sites
>>
>>720141977
who?
>>
>>720143503
there are no fake news sites, only sites that perpetuate fake news

on the lower end tier are blogs like breitbart and huffington post.
>>
>>720143603
supposed to be for >>720143486
>>
>>720128425
Maybe if American's weren't so fucking retarded and voting for whichever name they hear the most rather than the facts, they'd have someone more reliable like Bernie.
>>
>>720128425
"Popular" doesn't mean good. The Clintons were "popular" and Bill almost got impeached. Hillary lost twice now. For a good reason.
>>
>>720143851
>Maybe if American's weren't so fucking retarded
this is the real problem.
>>
>>720143856
you need to be popular to get shit done, especially after losing the popular vote. just ask W who had much trouble until 9-11 helped him out
>>
>>720143851
If you could win elections by appealing to the moderates on both sides of the aisle, we'd have a far better field to choose from.
Instead, each party nominates someone who will motivate their voters to turn out in greater numbers and we're left with choices like Trump, Reagan, Carter, etc.
>>
>>720143856
>Bill almost got impeached.
Bill did get impeached. He wasn't convicted.
>>
>>720128425
>Holy fuck, I don't think we've ever seen a more ridiculous president in the entire History of the USA.
its what a ridiculous country like the US deserves. they finally went full retard and a retard is what they get.
>>
>>720128425
cry some more?
>>
File: seeNostringsONme.jpg (164KB, 2121x1591px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seeNostringsONme.jpg
164KB, 2121x1591px
>>720128425
go to /pol/ this is /b/ faggot.

all we want is to fuck the world and watch it burn.

don't give a fuck about American Puppet Show.
>>
>>720144265
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H. L. Mencken
>>
>>720144167
>Bill did get impeached.
Most people confuse impeachment with removal from office because Nixon resigned during the impeachment process.
For the rest of you:
Impeachment is the equivalent of indictment, except that the founding fathers didn't trust the executive branch to indict the POTUS, so they gave congress that power.
>>
>>720144265
>its what a ridiculous country like the US deserves
Except that most people either voted Clinton, or said "Hillary's going to win, why bother to vote?".
The only people who deserve Trump are the same ones laughing about how most people are upset that this human Cheeto rose to power.
>>
>>720144500
>Most people confuse impeachment with removal from office because they're stupid.
fixed
>>
File: 1485290779814.jpg (298KB, 976x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485290779814.jpg
298KB, 976x1200px
>>720131573
from jap news
>>
>>720144709
>human Cheeto
roflmao
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 55



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.