[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like it's the end of the road for me /b/ Can't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 17

Looks like it's the end of the road for me /b/ Can't take much more of my life. I've gone through a lot of this but this is an obstacle I can't go through. I have 80,000 followers on twitter and a big community of people who care for me and I want to do something big. I know it'll hurt all of them but I just can't do this anymore.

So as of now I'm asking you guys suggestions of things I should do. I could do it on a stream whatever, I'm gonna tweet it out hours before it happens. I have only a few hundred dollars in paypal left and I'll post my login info on my twitter or here /b/. I need suggestions I want to make this a big deal if I'm going out.

Just wanted to stop by and let you guys know. at the end of this thread I'll be posting my twitter. I just wanted to say thank you /b/ I know we all have a reason why we've been here all these years and through all the shit we stuck together.

This'll be happening 3 hours from now.
Cya /b/
>>
>>720104547
dont do it op
>>
>>720104547
do it op, i need money
>>
an hero on stream faggot
>>
>>720104818
just look out for it -op
>>
>>720104547

You have lots of twitter followers. What more could you want in life?
>>
>>720104917
it doesnt matter, it doesn't make me happy. nothing makes me happy anymore. i just wanna end it. and i've made my decision. -op
>>
>>720104547
Do not do it!
>>
>>720105302
I don't think I have much of a choice at this point, but thanks anon.. -op
>>
Poor fag here. You should chuck us your paypal my dude
>>
>>720104547
Why not go to an underdeveloped country and help the people -- especially children -- someway? If you are going to go out, do it helping others.
>>
>>720105374
I will be dumping it, don't worry anon. -op
>>
So first come first serve?
>>
>>720105383
That's why I'm dumping it, it may help someone out, but I want to help someone here because /b/ has helped me out in the past. So this is me giving back anon. -op
>>
>>720105452
Yes. -op
>>
>>720104547

Do it, dont do it, who gives a fuck and if somebody gives a fuck then they should do it to. Stop being an a. Whore op it seems like it didnt help u so far
>>
stream up, bet many here would fap to it
>>
>>720105620
I will be. -op

>>720105515
not trying to be, just wanted to let everyone know just incase they wanted the paypal info.
>>
>>720105485
But the other way, you are still alive and happy.
>>
Why not try killing the social media. Move on with real life find a girl/guy that you can chill with all the time that pushes you forward all the time. "Life gets better " that's all I can say.
>>
>>720104547

Please be courteous and donate your organs.
>>
>>720104547

Blow your brains out in front of the white house. Make sure to wear a T shirt that says Trump Did This. You will dominate the news cycle for at least 3 days
>>
how do you imagine doing it?
>>
idk if i can make it til this thread ends. just say your twitter OP.
>>
>>720104547
rip
>>
>>720105735
it's hard to be happy these days. just can't do it anymore. -op

>>720105767
I've tried. I've had girlfriends, I've had family I've had friends. None of what they say effect me emotionally, so I'm done.

>>720105775
I'll leave a note.
>>
turn this in to a rekt thread
>>
rub one out. you'll feel better.
>>
>>720105806
That's a great idea actually. I was just in DC a few weeks ago. So I could.

>>720105838
Not sure yet, but I want people to see it definitely.

>>720105882
thanks anon.
>>
File: pictures-1438703128.gif (1MB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
pictures-1438703128.gif
1MB, 400x315px
>>720105901
>it's hard to be happy these days.
Just look at Timmy.
>>
Don't do it OP!
>>
>>720105806
this
>>
>>720106081
Have to, but thanks anon I really appreciate it. -op

>>720105981
I'am... nothing, but thanks anon.
>>
>>720106155
We can help you OP,just don't do it!
>>
>>720104547
Do an Elliot Rodger before you an hero
>>
>>720105806
Roll
>>
>>720106213
I just don't know what to do anymore...
>>
>>720106269
There must be a way to help you.
>>
See you on the other side op
>>
How are you going out?
>>
>>720104547
Why don't you leave your paypal info and just go into the woods and try to wrestle a bear or a wolf or something stupid like that.
Either you die and feed the animal or you kill the animal and then die anyways and feed the other animalas. Small % of surviving and telling the tale of how you defeated a wolf or a bear.
>>
>>720106346
Lol
>>
>>720106155
You know how there are lists of films to watch before you die?
Well, you cannot die without watching the films on this list of films that YOU should watch before you die:
Inglourious Basterds
Before Sunrise
Before Sunset
Annie Hall
Arrival
Crimes and Misdemeanors
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Fight Club
Y Tu Mamá También
Inception
Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
The Master
Punch-Drunk Love
>>
>>720106306
Give me something to look forward to... I know you don't know me personally but something.. Cause there's nothing I can possibly see that'll make me happy, whether it be now or later. So...

>>720106328
Looking for ideas at the moment anon

>>720106346
Noted... thanks anon

>>720106313
Thanks anon
>>
>>720106430
Skip Inception, the movie is a waste of time, but the other ones are fine
>>
Neat
>>
find a tall building.
monday morning.
make someones day unforgettable
>>
>>720106430
I forgot to include:
The Prestige
Mulholland Drive
Blue Velvet
Rushmore
Moonlight
Ghost World
>>
>>720106472
use that couple hundred to buy yourself tickets elsewhere, as far as possible.
>>
Hey OP wanna send me some cash if you feel fancy while we wait

Also what form of account is it on twitter
>>
Goodbye op!
>>
>>720106568
this.
>>
>>cause 80,000 followers means any of them actually give a fuck about you
>>announces he will kill himself as a subconscious way of reaching out for help but says he doesn't care
Who are you trying to fool OP. You feel lile shit and maybe you had a shit life. It's true that we all experience things differently. But do you honestly believe there is nothing else in the world for you? Go blow some money fucking off, get away from all those people who show an artificial interest in you because you're the "flavor of the month". I don't even know you. But I know what it's like to be depressed. Your brain spews all sorts of shit to you. Get yourself feeling better, get on the right anti-depressents for a while to help get your chemistry balanced again, do stuff you love, and see if you still want to an hero at the end of it all. What more do you have to lose, right? In the end, it's your decision. But just remember you won't get another one. It's obvious you care and you want people to care. Keep that in the mind when you're holding that cold steel to your head or whatever you're planning to do. Just remember that.
>>
>>720106472
Tell us more about yourself OP.When did this urge start?
>>
op really don't do it, this is not only about your life, don't you think that your family and friends won't be hurt? You'll leave this world and the pain would stop, but would you make your closest people around go through horrible pain because of your selfish act?
>>
>>720106568
thirding
>>
>>720106430
Noted, thank you anon... And yeah I know if it. I appreciate this.

>>720106568
I just don't know anon... I don't know if that'll do anything to change my decision anon. I want to but I know in the end I just can't do this anymore. but I really appreciate you doing this, you don't know how much it means.

>>720106586
Sure
>>
>>720106685
3 years ago today.
>>
>>720106586
:^( I asked first
>>
>>720106718
Thanks man. [email protected] also answer my question
>>
>>720106747
OK,why do you think you want to do it?
>>
File: 1465112510355.jpg (34KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1465112510355.jpg
34KB, 313x313px
>>720104547
Grow up you whiny cunt.
>>
pls send me ur money then do it k thx
>>
>>720106691
What this anon said. They will carry that pain for the rest of their lives. You will leave them heartbroken and even worse, with a feeling of regret that they could have somehow avoided this -- regardless of anything that you write n a note. They will carry a general sense of uneasiness with which they will have to learn to live, and they will not be able to feel complete happiness again.
>>
OP think of everyone you love and don't do it please, even if you don't feel that much love towards them, if they love you, they will feel hurt when you'll go, you really will, don't make them go through shit like this, go talk to them, go out in town with people that care about you, have a pint or two, go to a movie, life is beautiful if you want it to be...
>>
>>720106069

imma kms
>>
Op if you are sending money instead of the giveaway thing here;s my pay-pal email: [email protected]

Also, rest in peace my bro
>>
try taking some SJW's with you
>>
>>720106907
Please don't
>>
>>720106788
Health reasons, nothing to look forward to. Can't play anything anymore, it's almost impossible. Can barely go outside without having these anxiety attacks... It's not like im saying that's all I ever did I did a lot and I traveled, its just that was a massive outlet for me but note that isn't mainly why I'm doing it. My health is a bigger factor I could care less not doing what I love for the rest of my live if all I was was happy but im not just don't want to live anymore...Just can't do it...
>>
Killing yourself while there is hot teen poon out there to enjoy. I don't get it.
>>
>>720106847
This sounds like fun
>>
>>720106691
>>Selfish act
That's completely subjective. If you really understood depression you wouldn't be saying that. I can absolutely see how it feels selfish. But you need to also understand their point of view. To them, it's nearly impossible to give meaning to life and have happiness lasting longer than a moment. It's like a nightmare you can't wake up from. You don't want to live like that every day so suicide seems like the only way to end it all. And how many people actually give enough of a fuck to do something about it? "Oh don't kill yourself", but then no one gives enough of a shit to do more than just say that. I understand what you're saying, but you need to also understand them too.
>>
>>720104547
why though just go do something else
>>
dont do it fag. Find some friends, have a beer, fuck you job, use your last money to make an amazing journey around the world. If you still wanna die after that, just do it. If you've been eating tendies all day while browsing /b/, of course you'll wanna kill yourself
>>
>>720107081
Dont think its as easy as that for him mate
>>
>>720107007
Tell me about the place where you live, how small is it? Anxiety can be triggered by such things.
>>
>>720107081
this
>>
I don't have a paypal account myself and i just wanna buy some steam games so would you be able to email the deets to me plz
>>
>>720104547

Just don't botch it. I spent a year in a mental health institution after being diagnosed with clinical depression, and let me tell you, it's like Catch-22 (or Hotel California, I guess). Leaving is quite tricky. The whole business is such an inconvenience that if it weren't for the few meaningful things I learned there, I might've been happier dead.

Then again, an infinity of nothingness sounds frightening compared to the monotony and balderdash that I'm used to dealing with every day.

In any case, take your gamble if you're willing to. Just be sure to aim true and die efficiently.
>>
>>720107081
Don't diss tendies faggot
>>
>>720107149
life just isnt easy. If you really want to do something with your remaining time, you're gonna have to do some effort
>>
>>720107213
kek
>>
>>720107150
Oceanside, California

>>720106898
>>720106847
>>720107081
>>720107017
I really appreciate these comments, I know it's selfish but I just can't anymore. I wish the best for everyone I've ever known but they have to know it isn't because of them
>>
>>720104547
Look at this cuck. Greet over yourself. You think we all want to keep living. I'm not a fan of life but I'm not going to bitch out either. Suck your pathetic ass up and keep moving faggot
>>
>>720107259
alrighty, at least go out with a bang
>>
>>720107217
Exactly why he wants to off himself... although that takes a bit of effort too... hmm...
>>
>>720107259
OP don't,we care about you!
>>
Plz dont do it
>>
>>720107047
Look, you're right, I've never had depression, was quite a lucky guy in life, but let me tell you this, never will you see someone whom a friend has killed himself that will act normally and say "well there ain't shit we could have done, at least he's peaceful now", no they will cry, they will feel empty in their hearts, I firmly believe that life has a meaning only if you give it a meaning, depression is tough even though I don't relate to it, but I believe that you can escape from it and I really wish OP would escape from it, with help, not necessarily our help, there is medical help and there are friends, real friends, real family out there, I believe in you OP.
>>
>>720107259
You only live 3 hours from me, lets get fucked up op
>>
I, popo, see all yall trying so hard but tbh I think OP has it figured out, like, I know when i finally do it I wouldnt let /b/ talk me out of it so. I will try to send peace OP
>>
>>720107007
What kind of health reasons? I'm in my 20's and have crippling osteoarthritis all over my body. My elbows, fingers, knees, lower back. Every day I feel some form of pain and it hinders my motions. I've lived in a mold and shit infested home for most of my life. It's caused numerous health problems for me. No one to understand, but have had a friend or two in my life who have been there for me ever since after many years of all of that. Not physically there, but they're there. I still try to do what I can. I joke that I'll eventually be like stephen hawking. Humor has always been my way of coping, even if I get depressed from time to time or demoralized. I want to exercise so bad but it's unbelievably difficult to. Fortunately I'm not some fat slob who eats his worries his way. It's hard anon, and I'm not saying all this to trivialize any of your hardships. I'm just saying it to try and give you a bit of perspective. Not everyone feels or experiences things the same way. But maybe you should try to tell your depression to fuck off for a moment so you can get someone to help you get back on track. Someone you really feel would spend the time and care to help you out.
>>
Finally I am on time for someone killing themselves
Best part of my day so far.

The idea with wrestling a bear sounds cool, get your phone and Facebook live stream it or sth? Like set it up a tree.

Or you could always trigger some wrong ideas like dress up as KKK and kill people, especially niggers.
>>
I hope that you die
>>
>>720107416
find op and drink some beer together
>>
>>720106718
op still posting paypal deets or sending pms now?

also, when does the stream start? im bored
>>
Would you be able to email the details to [email protected] I wanna buy a couple small things. Also a shotgun through the roof of your mouth is the quickest and most successful way to go. Just think about the people who love you before you do it, you will be missed
>>
>>720104547

OP,

I've made too many suicide attempts to list.

Could never slit my wrists. The idea of slashing my veins open and bleeding out is not a nice one.

Overdose on pills? With all the meds the doctors have me on right now, technically I overdose every day. If I did a huge overdose I know I'd end up getting my stomach pumped and wake up in a hospital feeling terrible.

Hanging? I tried to hang myself but I was so damn fat the tree broke in half. I ended up on my ass on the muddy ground with splinters all through my skin and a sore neck.

Drowning never worked for me. I'd weigh down my pockets with rocks, but by the time I started feeling faint I impulsively threw those rocks out of my pocket and swam back up to the surface.

Can't shoot myself because we're not allowed guns in this country.

I could go on.

I've given up on trying to off myself because it always fails.

Yes I could jump off a building, but a part of me wonders if I would miscalculate the fall and end up alive with all my bones broken instead. Same with jumping in front of a vehicle. And even if either effort were to kill me, then those poor people will never recover from the trauma.

Imagine running someone over, or someone jumps down and goes splat right next to you, or you are a traindriver or a passenger and the train minces you. They would never get over that.

My point is you may very well fail and live on to regret it and feel a thousand times more worse off than you do now.
>>
>>720104547
I support your decision OP. I was where you were and someone stopped me. Never been able to work up the courage for another attempt. Don't let anyone take that away from you because it never gets better.
>>
Im going to be triggered if a dude who literally just joined gets the paypal details... Been waiting for 40 minutes now
>>
>>720107627
same feelsbadman
>>
>>720107347
Idk if I should. I really feel like I have an obligation to myself at this point...

>>720107355
idk...

>>720107416
Idk.... I feel like I'll just have a panic attack and wanna leave. I'm not sure anon

>>720107442
I'm pretty sure I have skin cancer, I don't know the symptoms... Im nearly blind, I have trouble breathing sometimes... Problems I never had a few years ago and shit just hit the fan one day when I woke up... Now it's hard for me to sleep, I can barely walk around. and I just don't know what to do anymore...
>>
>>720107684
Up to split it?
>>
>>720107706
fuck yeah
>>
>>720104547

The fact that this many strangers are replying to your postings should tell you there is SOMETHING destined for you beyond these blues.... think about it ....
>>
>>720107706
Sweet as
>>
OP, 4:12 to end of video on repeat. Think about your life and what has happened, let it all build up. Tell us what you feel when it becomes too much. Let the tears run down your face and the effort you can into that keyboard. What is wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVP-ulNPf-c
>>
Before you give money to random people online, give some to a person who you think really needs it. Give the rest to /b/.

I would love to be you op, finally willing to end it all. Im just a pissbaby
>>
>>720107744
>dubdubs
>>
OP, look man, we both agree if you're here and you wait 3 hours sitting on 4chan before you do it, it's because you're waiting for something, you're not sure yet, and please let me tell you that there's a better world for you, if you allow it. Open up to your friends, make new ones, people aren't born evil, and some never became evil, they will care about you, I care about you OP, don't do it
>>
>>720107400
Thanks for admitting that. I do agree with you that it's unbelievably painful for the people around the person who killed himself. Regrets and all the other feelings that come. Depression comes and goes for me(I don't totally know why) after I finally kicked it a little while back. After learning what depressents were scientifically and how they help, I actually considered them. I had a bunch of people say "Oh it helps" but they never explained how, so why bother? When the depression comes back, I remind myself consistently that they're a bunch of bullshit thoughts and that I don't truly want to end myself. It's just a delusional attempt at escaping. But as this anon said, OP, try out some of those methods. You are your own worst enemy in this struggle. You have to overcome yourself.
>>
>>720107752
Or maybe they just want his paypal details
>>
>>720107752
everyone here is just faking that they care and really want the money because they are being "nice" to op
no one here gives a shit about op, and the ones that actually do agree with his choice
the dude's already made his choice, just let him do it already
>>
>>720107779
You missed quads man :/
>>
>>720107703
how old are you?
what is your occupation?
>>
>>720107839
This
>>
you're about to waste a life, i understand wanting to end it, maybe not to the extent you are currently feeling, but if you wanna go out with a bang or whatever the fuck you're talking about here why not try to make a difference with it. if you already don't give a shit if you die why not leave and go die fighting for something you believe in. if you are already gonna give everything up why not drop everything here and go do something that might at least give you a sense of acomplishment to die with. do you really just wanna be some shitty news story of some popular twitter fuck who decided to end it on the internet
>>
>>720107703
You don't have to leave op, I have no money to travel, but get fucked up by yourself before you die. Have a good day op
>>
>>720107910
Ends with "have a good day" lmao
>>
>>720104547
Pls die
>>
>>720107703
I'm sorry OP,just think about how much we care about you.At this point you should go to a doctor,see if you are ill.And we could donate to help you get over it if something goes wrong.
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257KB, 516x526px
why would you kill yourself if you can look in his beautiful eyes for hours, and laugh hours and hours? everyone really, really, really likes this image, and I sure think you do too
>>
>>720107989
That alone makes me want to end it
>>
>>720105806
He speaks the truth
>>
File: Timmy_0.png (107KB, 244x340px) Image search: [Google]
Timmy_0.png
107KB, 244x340px
>>720107442
I am sorry to hear that, but I like your attitude. A sense of humor goes a long way in life. Keep it up!
>>
>>720107961
Always a good message before you put a bullet in your head
>>
/b/, he's not gonna do it, that fucking pussy just wants attention
>>
>>720107877
25 and I work in construction, an architect essentially.

>>720107981
I want to but Im afraid of what they'll say... Like I'll like this for the rest of my life, and I don't want to know the answer to that question.,, just wanna take the high road anon
>>
>>720107989
you just saved OPs life
>>
>>720108018
Lmfao.
>>
>>720107703

Indeed what you are going through health-wise does not sound like a very happy existence.

If it is any comfort, neither is my existence at all happy.

I am only 22 but I am in and out of hospitals constantly. I currently suffer from megacolon, pancreatitis, GERD, advanced liver disease, eczema, tremors and other Parkinsonian-like symptoms due to alcohol withdrawal, glaucoma --- all at the same Goddamn time.

shit is not fun. But somehow I have to go on and on and wear a smile and it is killing me inside. So I understand.
>>
>>720106472
Do you have a kik We could talk at?
>>
>>720108146
I know, /b/anana also saved my life a long time ago
>>
>>720105806
Sorry, this made me kek real hard OP,
stay strong and best of luck to you.
>>
>>720104547
A true OP would end their existence on Livestream
>>
>>720105806
roll
>>
>>720108130
Damn, tough choice.I don't know OP. You should see a doctor.Just think about what everybody will feel if you kill yourself.
>>
Do a flip
>>
>>720108175
Sorry anon, I don;t have a kik..

>>720108168
I really appreciate your kind words. I might just reconsider... but I don't know what to do anymore, even if I don't Ill still have to live with it.'>>720108268
I could go see a doctor. I'm just afraid that's all.....
>>
>>720107081
what the fuck are tendies... been hearing about them from fat people on here.
>>
File: 1485043187578.jpg (97KB, 329x426px) Image search: [Google]
1485043187578.jpg
97KB, 329x426px
>>720108399
>>
>>720105806
yeah totally sounds like it's worth it... idiot
>>
Don't forget to scream allahu ackbar before pulling the trigger.
>>
Don't do it OP! Be thankful for what you have. With all due respect lot's of people went through the same as you and lots have been through worse yet they didn't commit suicide. Please don't do it OP remember that you're loved! Remember that your life is valuable and that despite this religious bullshit there is not after life and that when you die that's it. How do you know for sure your life won't be much better in the future? Are you really willing to not experience the greater things of life?! Don't you understand that we care about you?! Just don't do it... It will get better I promise.
>>
>>720108420
Just go to the doctor.So far that's the best choice compared to the other one.
>>
>>720108130
>>>720107981
>I want to but Im afraid of what they'll say... Like I'll like this for the rest of my life, and I don't want to know the answer to that question.,, just wanna take the high road anon
From personal experience of growing up with people who procrastinated and didn't give enough of a fuck to send me to a doctor when it was early and I needed it badly, let me tell you that you should go now. As soon as possible. You already have an idea of what the worst could possibly be, so you'd be better off seeing what kind of options there are. Maybe there are treatments for what you have early on and you can get at least ONE of your problems fixed. Choosing someone who cares about you to help you is important because others might make you feel like shit or try and trivialize your issues. You need someone to be with you and help you take the steps you need. If you can do it alone, all the more power to you. You'd be best off finding out the possible solutions(if any) to your problems before trying to take yourself out, yeah? ALSO! Remember that some doctors are fucking hacks and there are people all over the world inventing new medical break-throughs or who are more competent. Don't let a single or a few doctors put you down. Hell, when I had my osteoarthritis, the first doctor got it right! The few after that said he was nuts. Fucking idiots. If I knew who the first guy was, I'd go back and thank him. It was a long time ago though.
>>
>>720108427
leave this site.
>>
>>720108420
>I'm just afraid that's all.....
You said it yourself, though.
You have /b/.
>>
Its been an hour now where the fuck is this paypal
>>
>>720108577
Dubs demand it
>>
>>720108605
Yes dubs demands it
>>
>>720108577
It's up my rich ass you pathetic poorfag. Now eat dirt on the ground peasant. You're lower than me since you're pathetic little faggot who can't afford his bills lmao I bet you can't even afford food! hahahaha
>>
Hey dumbass, don't give up on life just because shit's getting tough. Get the fuck up and think about all the people that care about you, not to mention how your death will affect them. However, if this is b8 suck my dick m8
>>
>>720108716
this
>>
>>720108677
True because I don't have a job you rich fag
>>
>>720108517
>>720108513
I'll go to the doctor...I guess. Im still leaving it up as an option if I really feel like I have to... but thank you guys.. really
>>
>>720108420
two good options from this thread so far. either go see a doctor or do the idea where you shoot yourself in front of the white house
>>
>>720104547
Just so you know 99% of your twitter wont give a fuck.

I dont give a fuck.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>720108789
No problem OP, glad that we helped.
>>
BAITED NO PAYPAL WE GOT SCAMMED BOYS
>>
>>720108789
wait, don't decide too soon.
>>
>>720108526
no lm staying forever fuck your tendieswhatever they are haha you faggots keep copying gay shit go fuck tendies bitch you talk about it in the context of retarded
>>
>>720108740
Kek then get a job you lazy shit. My grandfather single handedly got my family rich literally from the ground up. He found a gold mine and had a shit ton of jobs. If he can do all that then you're just a miserable lazy shit aint you? I can buy your house and your little hoodrat street 5 times over if I wanted to.
>>
>>720108866
Welp, time to go track down OP and rob him.
>>
>>720108938
Im like 7 stfu nigger
>>
>>720108822
edgy dubs
>>
jump off a tall ass building and do a frontflip
>>
>>720108969
Good idea, Our lead is ocean view cali
>>
>>720108938
copypasta material
>>
>>720108976
>Im like 7 stfu nigger
Show dick to prove you're actually 7 please.
Show pussy to if girl.
>>
>>720108996
any leads on the twitter?
>>
hijack a plane and do something crazy with it but don't fly it into anything and crash at the end and die
>>
>>720109020
Are you asking for child porn.
>>
>>720109007
Kek use my sentences as a copypasta please.
>>
>>720109042
80k followers
>>
>>720109054
No fbi
>>
>>720109075
buy my house first
>>
kys blow yourself up you just talk y
>>
>>720109102
No I don't by peasant houses.
>>
>>720109092
i know, can't do much with that :/
>>
every fucking day you come in here with this shit, either do it and face the hell that awaits after death or accept Jesus. For fucks sake, just shut the fuck up though. You won't do it, you are just crying for attention because Trump won and all you libtards lost. goddamn you are one massive faggot.
>>
>>720109121
*autistic screeching*
>>
File: 1.png (233KB, 444x458px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
233KB, 444x458px
>>720109094
NOTICE TO CHATTER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote the reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action. Skrrrrt
>>
>>720109121
>or accept Jesus
stephen curry my ass
>>
O SHIT, BOIS IN BLUE BOIS IN BLUE!
>>
>>720109162
Ayyyyyy lmao Imma be famus
>>
>>720107007
Take some acid bro might change your perspective on life.
>>
Over an hour and still no paypal fucking scammer
>>
>>720109222
trips but it also may make him kill himself because of where he is mentally. this is a good idea with a tripsitter and some benzo to calm the trip down when he decides he should kill himself
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>720107007
Anxiety attacks... Man up
>>
>>720106718
OP? Are you still there?
>>
>>720109162
Ay mr fbi man u got an error No. 2334531343 I didn't do nothin
>>
>>720109262
he said he changed him mind and was gonna go see a doctor
>>
>>720108822
Edge would be saying all that and really giving a fuck deep down.

What we have here is a random person about to commit suicide expecting an anonymous board of degenerates to give a fuck.

Why should i care that some random is killing themselves and thinks writing about it means anything.

There will literally be more suicides in the world before this guy maybe kills himself maybe i should care about those aswell..... you know what i cant see and what isnt put in front of me to easily digest.

This is facebook tier giving a shit.....because someones writing about it....... because its on a place you visit frequently you didnt have to try hard to find these feels they found you.
>>
>>720109326
>a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 192 / 6 / 56 / 1 [Update] [Auto] No new posts
Hope not
>>
>>720109162
herp derp derp derp herp derp derp
>>
File: not chris hansen.png (39KB, 137x170px) Image search: [Google]
not chris hansen.png
39KB, 137x170px
>>720109020
>>
See you in hell faggot, also check'em
>>
>>720109346
I wonder if the fbi will knock on my door soon.
>>
>>720104547
When are you going to drop your Twitter?
>>
>>720109374
reroll
>>
>>720109363
I iz anunymus
>>
>>720109331
Hmmm please contact our techsupport at windowstechsupport.in
>>
File: shadman.jpg (71KB, 1035x521px) Image search: [Google]
shadman.jpg
71KB, 1035x521px
>>720109092
It's Shadman! Let's get him!
>>
>>720109420
that little bitch is about to get it
>>
>>720107590
you must look like him by now
>>
>>720109373
why what do you do everything is logged here anyway and you just used keywords your shit is being transferred as we type now
>>
>>720109420
I'd be suicidal as well if I drew horse dicks for a living.
>>
>>720108789
You got it anon. Glad to have helped, even if it's only a tiny bit. I have faith in you(even if I'm just a stranger on the internet) and hopefully you have a little faith in yourself, too.
>>
Don't do it man! Don't give up
>>
>>720109461
Someone claimed to 7 so I asked for him or her to show dick or pussy to prove it then the fbi asked if I was asking for cp and I said no mr fbi and they got angry coz I found out :/
>>
>>720109420
how do you know that it is he?
>>
>>720109420
Get him boys!
>>
Wheres the link then op? this thread is gonna 404 soon

we need somewhere to go
>>
>>720109408
Please go on masterchin.org for quality chins
>>
>>720109548
doesn't matter. only lead we have at the moment. he's getting it
>>
>>720109420
Yo if it's actually Shad he better not commit suicide I live for that shit.
>>
>>720109630
If shadman was a girl would you fuck shadwoman?
>>
>>720109655
doesn't make sense
>>
>>720104547
bro stop, don't you do it man. It's bad for your health
>>
shad, don't do it pls. this world needs twisted people like you.
>>
>>720109302
Yes not as in right now but gather himself enough to try some.

OP just needs right anti-depressant. I have been off them for years just recently this week back on them as had end thoughts creep in cause im under immense presure - A few days later im chill as - even got made redundant yesterday: with anti-depressants Helping me retain my own serotonin Im thinking straight first time in a long time.

OP - go see Dr, and if yiu dont like that Dr see another Dr until you get one you can work with.

Peace
>>
>>720109681
-_- nvm you're too stupid to understand that question. Move on.
>>
discord.gg/MJmXvky His discord boys, its active
>>
lmao i got the discord rowdy
>>
>>720109892
img proof?
>>
THREAD DEAD. DISCORD CONFIRMED ITS HIM
>>
File: lulz.jpg (72KB, 355x297px) Image search: [Google]
lulz.jpg
72KB, 355x297px
>>720109162
>>
>>720110000
i got quads, you have to now
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-24-23-31-09.png (106KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-24-23-31-09.png
106KB, 480x854px
it's not shadbase
>>
File: Capture.png (57KB, 1111x640px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
57KB, 1111x640px
proof
>>
>>720110042
sounds like something OP would say. def shadbase
>>
>>720110042
That's obviously a nervous laugh. He's hiding something... A PayPal account for instance.
>>
>>720110171
LMFAO
>>
>>720110171
i can definitely see that being a nervous laugh. what more confirmation do we need? the fbi's already here. focus on shad
>>
Do it on Twitch OP or stop flaming around faggot
>>
>>720110069
Ayy its me
>>
File: Capture.png (80KB, 811x819px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
80KB, 811x819px
uh oh
>>
newfag still learning. when does the thread 404
>>
File: largerbait.png (3KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
largerbait.png
3KB, 224x225px
>>
>>720110085
i'm not convinced that OP's being serious at all. It seems he's just being an attention whore. But we'll find out soon.
>>
Baited
>>
>>720110282
he has some kind of mental disorder to want to kill himself. probably also has another disorder and forgot about posting to 4chan. that picture means nothing guys, OP is still shad
>>
File: Capture.png (83KB, 771x927px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
83KB, 771x927px
Supposedly OP baited us the whole time :/ What a nigger hopefully i still get my money
>>
>>720104547
Smoke DMT. Trust me.
>>
>>720110517
what was the link he put?
>>
thread dead
>>
>>720110517
Fucking smug frogs.
>>
404 thread incoming
>>
>>720110517
he said his password was 4hours and OP said he'd give out his paypal in 3 hours. confirmed not OP
>>
Quality discord. Can't believe I met shadman. Tfw you meet a guy who's drawings you jerk off to.
>>
Yo hmu fam i dont wanna miss a live suicide!!! Also i suggest taking shots of bleach with the song Shots Everybody playing in the background. Have fun my dude!
>>
>>720106430
You seem like a nice guy,
>>
>>720106472
You know, the bear thing actually sounds like a good thing to do if you are really set on killing yourself, But if not, if there is even the tiniest shred of light that you can find then try and pull yourself out of this dark hole m8. take kare.
>>
>>720110793
I used to hang out in Zone's Mogulus. Watched shitty 80s/90s cartoons.
>>
>>720104547
I saw that you or some other person claiming to be you said that they or you had anxiety attacks. If that is the case then perhaps a little bit of weed every week would help you.
>>
>>720104547
NOOOOOOOOO PEPE I WILL MISS YOU )"; DONT DO IT
>>
>>720111658
We helped him,don't worry.
>>
its your life OP do what ever the fuck you want no one cares..
also this
>>720107624
>>
>>720111417
It's not bait. OP is just afraid to admit that he's actually taking our advice to heart because he wouldn't sound as cool.
>>
did this fucking cunt do it already? or is he just another 12 year old attention whore?
>>
>>720112338
No,he's afraid of his symptoms and me and a guy told him to go see a doctor.
>>
OP don't forget to update what's happening
>>
Come on its been 3 hours, fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>720104547
op update did you kill yourself? pics or it didn't happen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeRuvTg2lok
>>
>>720112444
Trips confirm
>>
hi can someone add that screenshot of the guy fucking his cat please
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.