[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I'm all for gay rights and shit... but I have never actually

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: fags.png (410B, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fags.png
410B, 275x183px
I'm all for gay rights and shit...

but I have never actually met a gay person I actually liked. Why are they all such faggots? It's like they feel the need to remind people they are gay every single day. Even if they didn't do that though, every fag I have talked to is just generally fucking annoying, make terrible jokes they think are hilarious, are impossible to take seriously, etc. They just act like such fucking faggots

Does anybody else feel this way?
>>
>>720102214

You seem awesome and not annoying at all.
>>
>>720102214

Kys faggot
>>
I don't know, I hate to reinforce it but I'm one of them there faggoats and I mean, I can see your point, alot of the other faggoats I hang around with are pretty fucking annoying, you'll meet that one gay guy though that is your friend for like 3 years and finally tells you, kinda dealing with that right now with a str8 friend of mine who doesn't know, don't plan on telling him either. no one knows except for you
>>
>>720102283
thanks
>>
File: 1420670429064.jpg (49KB, 540x551px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420670429064.jpg
49KB, 540x551px
I grew up in a country where fruits are seen same as any other ethnicity. We have gay parade, gay street, even had two fuckin homos talk to us about gay relationships in high school. I dont know how that's educational, but okay.

My fav show. Genuinely, my fav show is probably Queer As Folk. It literally has gay sex in it. I watch it right through and it doesnt bother me. It's part of the show. I love the characters and the setting and the plot and everything about the show. I feel good when they have their romances and they're talking about buying a house and having a life together.

In real life, I can't stand gay people. A major reason why is because the vast majority of them are not people first, gay second. Most of them are gay first, people second, if ever. The media has taught everybody to be homosexual and given them their personalities and the personality gays have been given is one that's combative, in your face, constantly offended, constantly looking to offend you.

Maybe, in a different world, i could have been gay, but gays themselves, holy shit, how am I supposed to be gay when I can't stand gay people.

Gays are like women, the good ones are not in reach and stay hidden, all the bad ones are given to you for free.

I've never met a gay person I actually liked and I've never been attracted to a gay person.
>>
>>720102214
I feel you bro. Annoying as shit and they all expect to be treated differently. It's not my fault they have a mental disorder.
>>
>>720102214
Yep.

I also would never date a black woman, not because I think race mixing is bad or because I don't like black people, I simply don't find them attractive. But if I ever told somebody that, I would be called a racist asshole just because my dick doesn't get hard looking at "sexy" black ladies. Fuck all these SJWs where I live
>>
>>720102214
I know the type, but they are, or were, a minority in my part of the world. Fags my age and older are pretty reserved, you would never know unless you asked them or met them at the local gay bar. Now though that type are getting common. I blame it on the media and the SJW nonsense and their all around combative in your face attitude spreading like cancer.
>>
>>720102214
>why are gays faggots
lol idk Anon, go figure

On a serious note, it's probably because most of them have been indoctrinated into SJW/progressive shit, where - somewhat ironically - stereotypes are pretty much enforced. As in, you're gay, so you have to act, dress and generally behave gay. There are exception though, but you're pretty much right about most of them.
>>
>>720102509

I know you think that responding to sarcasm with sincerity doesn't make you an obnoxious and dull person, but it does. I see right through you, faggot.
>>
>>720102214
Many gay people don't act like flamboyant faggots. Don't let a couple of crazy SJW ones bum you out.
>>
>>720102214
I have a few gay friends, they're nice people because they just don't talk about it, but I agree that a very large number of fags are annoying as fuck. Sexuality should be private, they often like to bring it up even though NOONE asked anything and then make a problem out of it, and when you tell them to stfu, you're a homophobic piece of shit.
>>
>>720102997
Faggot detected
>>
>>720102896
I get you. It's even more outrageous when some fat piece of shit with pimples, a pig snout and teal hair rages that you don't find her attarctive and spits gravy sauce at you while screaming "butterfull at every size"

That being said there are some really hot negresses out there. I'd totally fuck Rihanna and young Alicia Keys for example.
>>
>>720103250

>faggot detected

>Even if they didn't do that though, every fag I have talked to is just generally fucking annoying, make terrible jokes they think are hilarious, are impossible to take seriously, etc

Holy shit you may have a point OP
>>
>>720102214
OP is a faggot
>>
File: 1465973384655.jpg (74KB, 404x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465973384655.jpg
74KB, 404x612px
It seems like you've only ever met bottoms.
>>
>>720102214
I had a gay friend once, but he never talked about that, was a man bear, drank a lot and stuff, only found out when he said it. Had no idea. Not every gay is a fag. But most of them should stfu for sure.
>>
>>720102214
Most. Definitely.

I've met one gay guy who was a great person. The rest were meh or fuckwits.

Lesbians are even worse.

The prevalence of mental illness among homosexuals is very high. The vast majority aren't pleasant to be around.
>>
>>720103341

fookin deetsroyed
>>
>>720103639
This.
>>
>>720102997
I just wanted to bump my thread, I wasn't trying to be funny or anything, it was just a low effort response to keep the thread on the front page
>>
>>720102540
And while your masterbating when the gay sex scenes are on, do you blame the jews for making you into a fag?

Or were you born with it?
>>
>>720103639
This.

>gay
>>
I get that you are upset, but why not try psychedelics or something else like meditation that would expand your mind. Only normies care that much about shit that doesn't involve them directly.
>>
>>720103804
Pretty sure your own responses don't bump your threads any longer, they removed that a while back.
>>
File: jews-did-911.jpg (58KB, 765x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jews-did-911.jpg
58KB, 765x343px
>>720103832

why are homosexuals, niggers, and retarded ass women minions of Israel? like what the fuck, it's one of those what do you call it. One of those brand loyalty cards. You get a discount at pizza hut, mc donalds, burger king if you have membership.

Why do homos always call you racist like race has anything to do with their affliction. They expect niggers to jump in just because you're making fun of a homo.

As soon as homos are being ridiculed suddenly they're talking about anti-semitism.

Why have all the cancer factions linked up and become mega faction?

What is it about niggers, gays, Jews, and women, that makes them have to work together to take down society?
>>
>>720103804

shut up faggit you aren't funny

be funnier and less you
>>
>>720103974
well fuck me then
>>720103966
who are you replying to? If OP, you entirely misunderstood me
>>
>>720104039
Gay men and women really don't get along as well as they do in television, i.e. women having that one really close gay friend. Lots of gay men dislike women just as much as the straight ones.
>>
>>720104184
unless they are theater fags
>>
>>720103966
>everyone here is a sociopath
Not saying that's not right, but an interesting thought none the less.
>>
>>720104114
>who are you replying to? If OP, you entirely misunderstood me
Yes my reply was to OP. You implied in the original post that you are pretty fucking annoyed, and that is a sign of normal IQ bs. You know the type who gets upset about things like LGBT that don't have a real dimension outside bedrooms you have no access to. Or do you....?
>>
File: anL56br.jpg (136KB, 806x1074px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anL56br.jpg
136KB, 806x1074px
>>720104184

Oh right that is true. i forgot. I havent been around gays in YEARS. maybe even a decade. yeah, back when i still knew about homosexual men. Homosexual men basically ignore the existence of the female gender. Entirely. Even though they spend all their time trying to emulate them. Maybe that's why. Cause they're trying to replace them. There is some deep rooted hatred towards women that gay men have. I mean, legitimate hatred, not the type that gays always go around accusing everybody of. The real kind.

So the question has to be reconstructed. Why do gays always try to drag blacks and Jews into their skirmishes. I think gays are aware they cannot win any single argument, so they either pull in blacks and the slavery garbage, Jews and the Nazi garbage, or they call you Catholic and go crazy telling you how you believe in Jesus.

I dont think there is any way a homosexual can defend themselves and their cause 1 vs 1.
>>
>>720104184
This is true. I only get along with dude bros and a few party/tomboy girls. I hate fags, sissies, and bitchy, catty, women.
>>
>>720102444
he knows you're a faggot, everybody knows.
>>
>>720104257
Wow I had to read that 4 times to understand what the fuck you were trying to say, you are fucking retarded.

Like I said, I am all for gay rights and shit, because as you said it doesn't effect me. But I have personally disliked every gay person I have ever met, for reasons other than them being gay.
>>
>>720104338
That's because the normal ones don't feel the need to defend themselves in the first place. It's only the fags that get all combative and defensive, and they're all fucking insane one way or another.
>>
Im feeling this thread. Speaking the truth! Ive only met one cool gay guy and i wouldnt have ever known it. He was Scottish and cool as fuck, down to earth chill dude. Then every other queer ive met are too busy shrieking about their sexual orientation to even wanna talk to them. Really doing their kind an injustice. Captain holt Brooklyn 99 for life!
>>
>>720104436
We both know that you are gay. Why do you even try to claim that you are not.
>>
>>720104436
Honestly, chances are you know people you like who are gay, you just don't know it. It's just he ones you do know, are loud self righteous catty bitches.
>>
The first faggot I met was this packy named Ricky, I think I was 15.
> at Ricky's playing vidya
> Ricky says It would be funner If we play with our pants off.
> uhh no Ricky. Awkward as fuxk
> mom calls to check in
> yeah mom I will be home right away. I forgot you told me to be home for lunch sorry
> leave
> never go back to Ricky's
> hate faggots ever since
>>
File: 1484304302537.jpg (5KB, 222x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484304302537.jpg
5KB, 222x220px
>>720102214
Agreed

Story time.

>be me
>do alot of rough neck jobs
>hard work, good money
>get called to go help a logging crew for the next 4 months
>fuckyea.jpeg
>get there, usual shit in rigging
>all the dudes are cool, boss chill. Everyone earning good money/production bonus
>2 months in, a weekend hits. Everyone going out of town to party. Not me
>Dude asks me why I'm not going. Tell him I don't wanna waste my pay
>invites me over, says his spouse is fixing big dinner for his family. Good food beer weed
>Fuck I'm there
>get there. Big fucking family. Everyone is cool, normal family talk and shit
>anon come here
>ok
>this is my husband, greg
>holyfuckingcumballs.gif
>dudes gay married
>motherfucker can cook
>motherfucker can clean
>my rough neck bro is fucking a dude
>i had a good time
>never would have thought they were gay
>still friends
>visit when close
>motherfucker really can cook good
>Gay loggers, who would've thought
>>
File: zG9N8g7.jpg (379KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zG9N8g7.jpg
379KB, 1024x768px
>>720105119

Being gay is the ideal scenario. Women are horrible creatures, they have no personality, no sense of humor, they dont do shit

The woman is driven by random concoction of chemicals in her head. She is always right but doesnt use logic, she only dates men who make 3x her income but then she gets all your money after divorce

Having a male partner is the ideal scenario. Fun, activity partner, bro, you can't break them, his brain actually works, he's accountable for his behavior.

Part of the reason faggots are such terrible people could be to avoid everybody being gay. Everybody wants to have a heterosexual male partner. Women, gays, even straight men, would rather have a woman with a heterosexual male brain.

Maybe gay people are helping this world by being horrible people? They are helping the public avoid learning how terrible the heterosexual male situation is. The heterosexual male is expected to work and to give himself and all he gets in return is a garbage female partner who physically collapses when she turns 25 and then she's just a bitch and a banshee.
>>
>>720105694
You need help
>>
>>720105119
He's a lumberjack and he's ok...
>>
>>720102214
>I'm all for gay rights and shit...
>but I have never actually met a gay person I actually liked

Does that mean you fancy having shit on your dick after fucking a gay that you don't like?
That's one hell of a fetish, sir.
>>
>>720102214
I've had plenty of gay friends in my life. Well not plenty but a good handful. I am right wing as hell, shaved head metal fan straight as can be, but my gay mates are the kind of people who don't wear pink and strut around like an idiot, they are just normal people. It's not like every gay person is going to rape you if you go out drinking with them. I have met plenty of sick queens as well in my time and I cant stand that shit, neither can they. If you don't like someone, don't be their friend. I've had a gay mate for 15 years easily since my early teens, I just don't care. He doesn't bring it up and neither do I because I just don't give a shit what he does in the bedroom and he doesn't care about my antics either. I just don't care what people do in their bedrooms at all as long as it doesn't involve me, and i'm not up for it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (44KB, 599x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
44KB, 599x338px
>>
>>720102214
I feel almost the same way.
Many gays are insincere and self-centred. Many of them don't share the common and basic virtues. And that also comes from my exerience.
I'm /b/
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.