[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

So Amerifats, do your feelings still hurt because of this?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 87

File: muh freedums.jpg (221KB, 625x603px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muh freedums.jpg
221KB, 625x603px
So Amerifats, do your feelings still hurt because of this?
>>
>>720095057

>woman
prove it

>1st generation
and?

>refugee - muslim - degree holder
all irrelevant

>birth control user
nobody cares that you fuck

>feminist
irrational

>bosnian - AMERICAN!
pick the right one or get the fuck out
>>
>>720095057

I personally guarantee you that she has is not actually a Muslim, she just wanted needed to pad the victim resume written on her sign.
>>
>>720095738
this

>>720095057
Trump won, so go fuck yourself cuck. Day of the rope soon, women. Just so you know. You're worth nothing in this world, to the intellectuals. Survival of the fittest, and America is the one that's going to win.
>>
>>720095057
cuck
>>
>>720095908
this. /thread
>>
File: IMG_1016.jpg (50KB, 680x689px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
50KB, 680x689px
>>720095057
HAIL OUR HEBREW RINGMASTER GEORGE SOROS
>>
>>720095057

women are funny. no butthurt here.

i posted another track from this album. i do them slowly, one day at a time, to make sure they don't get taken down. then i'll make them all a playlist.

https://youtu.be/RkOK7kBdheQ
>>
>>720095057

>feminist
>muslim

makes sense, they both hate women and hate free speech

I can't wrap my head around people like this. Self described feminist who prescribe to an ideology whose cores values oppress women and they DEFEND IT!


WHAT? Someone explain please for the love of god
>>
>>720095057
Muslim feminist is a total contradiction. I can't understand why a feminist would support Islam.
>>
>>720095908
this. liberal crybabies don't want the truth, they want to stay ignorant
>>
>>720095908
this so much
>>
>>720095908
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>720095908
Trump cheated and the world protested, not just women but entire cities. You Trump faggots better start voting on gun control soon lest be taken over from crazy SJWs gone rogue.
>>
>>720095908
this. OP kys
>>
File: bbyNMP.jpg (127KB, 600x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bbyNMP.jpg
127KB, 600x717px
>>720095057
>>
>>720095908
This. MAGA!
>>
File: IMG_0983.jpg (84KB, 620x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0983.jpg
84KB, 620x350px
>>720096128
Islam is an option women have if they CHOOSE to be modest, what works for some isn't everyone's thing but it should be respected none the less.
>>
>>720095057
Yet they wouldn't let pro-life women join in their march against Trump.
>>
>>720096190

you know how the little african child soldiers shoot their ak's? that's how i imagine sjw's gone rouge. except worse considering child soldiers are experienced and probably more intelligent.
>>
File: firstfamily.jpg (109KB, 915x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
firstfamily.jpg
109KB, 915x596px
>>720095057
Nice to have a proper First Family again.
>>
>>720095908
this. Trump won fair and square, yet you cucks want to stay ignorant like the whiny faggots that you are.
>>
>>720095908
this. only Eurocucks think that they could even stand a chance against the US when they can't even stand a chance against the mudslimes that come in and pumps their semen inside their pussies.
>>
File: 16195335_95.jpg (159KB, 960x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16195335_95.jpg
159KB, 960x684px
>>
>>720095908
this. /pol/ is the only board worthy of actual intellectual, unbiased discussion. The truth won't remain silent...
>>
>>720096563
this. /thread
>>
>>720096574
>intellectual, unbiased discussion
It's SJWism in the opposite direction. Nothing more.
>>
>>720096282
should be respected becauseeeeee...? reasons?
>>
>>720095908
underrated post

why can't libtards accept the facts?
>>
We need a meme of Conan the Barbarian's description of what is best in life written across pics of these communist women's rally events.
>>
>>720095908
>tfw SJWs still whining about God Emperor's win
/b/ is just libtard bullshit, you autists thinking that you could even stand a chance against anyone of the truth revolt with your ""debates"".
>>
>>720095908
this. USA! USA!
>>
>>720095908
/thread
>>
>>720095908
Libtard circlejerk is the cancer that needs to be rid of this world. If we had enough trees to hang their asses, we would probably do it, but they're too fat that the branches might break!
>>
>>720095908
THIS
>>
>>720095908
/THREAD

YOUR LIBERAL TEARS NEVER TASTED SO DELICIOUS
>>
>>720096863
And who is whinging like a little bitch now?
>>
>>720095057
what the hell is a first generation woman?
>>
>>720095057
I think its hilarious people actually think the government gives a damn, and not using them like puppets.
>>
>>720096925
cuck

I am much stronger and more smarter than you will ever be, so don't even bother fucking with me.
>>
File: tread.jpg (11KB, 320x243px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tread.jpg
11KB, 320x243px
Her degree is not in the English language. Or is that one of the pronouns it*x uses?
>>
File: 151811.jpg (79KB, 719x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
151811.jpg
79KB, 719x651px
>>
>>720096982
this.
>>720096925
kill yourself cuck
>>
>>720095828

I came here to point out the staggering contradiction between claiming to be Muslim and feminist at the same time.

Feminism claims to be about empowering women, while Islam explicitly and unapologetically subjugates them.

Then I read your post and realised your guess was more likely correct.

Then again, Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a thing.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (15KB, 260x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (2).jpg
15KB, 260x194px
He already replaced Cory
>>
>>720096122
Was just going to post this.

Does anyone understand why feminists and sjws defend Islam? It literally goes against everything their stand for and believe in
>>
>>720096190
lol how did he cheat? Oh yeah you don't know why because thats what BuzzFeed and OccupyDemocrats told you. Have you even researched on how Hilary cheated her way to the nomination?
>>
>>720095057
>don't tread on she
she forgot to write stupid slut on her sign
>>
>>720097094
Because they aren't a majority there and they don't even know where the Middle East is.
>>
>>720096122

Authoritarianism and perversity.

Their beliefs are highly compartmentalised, as they've not formed those beliefs through logical thought, but have rather inherited them uncritically.

Both Tea Party types and SJWs are of this type, and very amusing to tweak by simply forcing them to confront the contradictions in their beliefs.
>>
>>720097341
keep crying libtard
>>
>>720097228
True. It just fucking blows my mind that in this information driven age we live in, people still don't research shit
>>
>>720096638
Why should women in bikinis be respected?
>>
>>720097178
Yes I did I think if Hillary didn't cheat BERNIE would be my president
>>
>>720097233
Provide examples
>>
>>720095057
yes
lots
now post tits
>>
>>720097385
Keep samefagging samefag
>>
>>720097417
Maybe if you weren't so busy spending the afternoon fapping you could do something constructive like help needy homeless kids get jobs and find suitable places to live. You and your flawed ideals make me sick, I cannot believe how selfish your intentions are and what you stand for is absolutely abhorrent and makes me want to kill kittens (Id never do that but that's how mad you make me)
>>
>>720097520
Bernie isn't great either but probably better than warmongering Hillary. It's just sad that he didn't even have his chance even though he was suppose to win the nomination (even though I'd probably still vote Trump)
>>
File: 1485051180739.jpg (151KB, 1524x1142px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485051180739.jpg
151KB, 1524x1142px
>>
>>720096431
Are americans really wearing shoes at home? I thought it was a movie thing...
>>
>>720097551
Samefag keeping samefagging
>>
File: nah.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nah.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
I don't think most of you alt-right MRA redditors get just how ugly and horrible the endgame of the fascist right might be for Jews, Blacks, or anyone else who's not White. To the alt-right it's a game they play to piss off the SJWs and they don't have the foggiest clue how the history of real Nazism motivates people to despise them, or how far people are willing to go to make sure that no version of the Nazi vision ever advances so much as an inch.

Expect to see a lot of antifa activism and violence against outspoken douchebags like the Hitler-worshippers in this thread.
>>
>>720097711
What? Was this in response for someone else?The fact I research topics makes you want to kill kittens? I really don't understand your argument
>>
>>720097712
>warmongering Hillary
>would have still voted Trump
>Trump wants military drills run more often throughout the streets to show our strength
>>
>>720097521

The chick in OP's pic is a good example of the SJW type. Note also their support for affirmative action programmes AND their demand that a person's unilaterally declared gender identity be accepted as valid. Of course, that just means that anyone can simply declare themselves female (or non-white) and receive the benefits of the AA programme, thereby completely defeating its purpose.

On the other side, how many Tea Party types believed simultaneously that Obama was a Muslim and an atheist at the same time? Or thought him a ruthless dictator and an ineffectual milquetoast?

There is no overall consistency in the authoritarian mind.
>>
>>720096122
Core values, lol

There are plenty of passages in the Christian bible that are just as abhorrent, but you don't see people claiming that every Christian who isn't out there punching adulterers to death is a hypocrite. People are allowed to pick and choose when it comes to moral belief, because there is no such thing as god and it's all just backwards justification of people's instinctive personal ethics.
>>
>>720097824
Don't ever tell a Trumptard to do research, they get agitated and then say things that don't make sense.
>>
>Muslim
>birth control user

What?
>>
File: 1485247824971.gif (985KB, 500x252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485247824971.gif
985KB, 500x252px
>>720097783
>>
>>720097886
She wanted war with Russia. Come on look at it this way. All she did throughout the election was blame the Russians for everything that went wrong. Picture a high school drama for instance, if Becky spreads a rumor about Rachel that is totally false and keeps coming up with false rumors then Rachel is going to get pissed and likely to fight Becky. Also Putin even said he would consider war if she won. now we are on good terms with Russia since Trump won.
>>
>>720097725
this
>>
>>720097965
What? I wasn't talking about Trump supporters? I was talking about how feminists don't do research to see that Islam goes against everything feminism stands for.
>>
>>720097938

I have no love for Christians either, but this "there's bad stuff in the Bible too" dodge does not work.

Yeah, there is ugly, barbarous shit in the both the Bible and the Koran, but I can name a half-dozen Islamic theocracies right off the top of my head. Can you say the same for Christianity?

Muslims take their crazy shit *deadly* seriously. Show me a nation that regularly implements the more violent parts of Biblical law and you might have a point.
>>
>>720095908
>You're worth nothing in this world, to the intellectuals
>Ignores that Republicans are far less likely to hold a college degree and openly shit on "intellectuals" while pandering to uneducated dipshits working in coal towns
>>
File: 1484957302905.jpg (195KB, 1280x1740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484957302905.jpg
195KB, 1280x1740px
>>720095057
>>
>>720096973
>I am much stronger and more smarter
>more smarter
>>
>>720098241
I could easily have said the same for Christianity in the not-so-distant past. Things change, doesn't mean it isn't hypocritical as fuck to single out one abrahamic religion when all of them are equally trash.
>>
It's funny that people thought that the Jews were behind Hillary and not Trump.

They were really behind them both.
>>
>>720098209

The feminists' "thinking" is naught more than this:

"Republicans hate Muslims.
I hate Republicans.
Therefore, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Welcome refugees!"

Thence follows a great deal of genuinely unexpected gang rape.
>>
>>720098241
You're ignoring that "Christian" nations also tend to actually be secular western ones. Get away from those and you end up with shitholes like Uganda that try to pass laws to execute gays.
>>
File: 1482804956216.jpg (167KB, 1216x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482804956216.jpg
167KB, 1216x1600px
>>720098254
Good to see you're for the little guy.

Keep it up retard.
>>
>>720095828
I agree, if only because she claims to be Bosnian and a Muslim refugee. She put it in a distinct order, but a lot of Bosnians are Muslims, they were the minority that Slobodan Milosevic tried to genocide back in the 90s. I don't think they were really practicing muslims per se though, the killings were more along ethnic lines. I could be wrong but I think most Bosnian Muslims would identify that way, not call themselves Muslim Bosnians.

tl;dr she's like a non-practicing jew immigrant but embellished her sign a bit
>>
>>720098343

Past. Yes, the past.

Europe moved from its theocratic stage during the fucking Enlightenment, hundreds of years ago, while Islam is *stoning people to death RIGHT NOW for having possibly said something slightly unflattering about Mohhamed*.

And even worse, any potential reformer, any Islamic Martin Luther gets his fucking head cut off within a month.

They are both trash. They are not *equally* trash.
>>
>>720095057
There is no such thing as a Muslim, feminist, birth control user.
>>
>>720098408
I know that already but like the comment >>720097711
was so out of left field, I don't understand why he said that. Like I don't understand that guys argument. Like by me doing research makes him want to kill kittens? I just don't understand that.
>>
>>720098460
Oh please. Those same uneducated dipshits vote for Republicans that will openly back their billionaire bosses that don't give two shits if they all died in a mine collapse if it will save them $4 by skimping on safety. They just shit on clean/renewable energy and tell them that Democrats want them out of jobs.
>>
Threadly reminder that Communism will win.
>>
File: 44MagnumTrump.jpg (150KB, 1027x649px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
44MagnumTrump.jpg
150KB, 1027x649px
>>720097734
Most Americans can afford to wear shoes wherever they want.

Soon, thanks to Trump, we'll be able to stomp with boots upon the globe.
>>
>>720098209
Don't ever say anything or libtards will manipulate that to fit their propaganda
>>
Send them to Saudi Arabia.. let them really be muslim.. no signs for you there young lady
>>
>>720098411

Yes, but those Christian nations made slow but gradual progress to marginalising the religious assholes and the only reason that was possible was because religious belief was already receding in the light of reason.

The "Christian" nations have been stomping their religious assholes down more and more for centuries, while the Muslim nations have made no progress at all.

Why or how Islam has such amazing resistance to change is the sociopolitical question of the age.
>>
>>720098661

I suspect he's just under-medicated.
>>
File: MAGAShoot.gif (420KB, 800x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAGAShoot.gif
420KB, 800x503px
>>720098675
That Trump is pretty smart to get the working man to vote for him.
>>
>>720098801
Maybe, I was just very confused and it threw me off.
>>
>>720098811
>Trump
>Smart

Pick one. His own biographer slammed him claiming the dumbass has a 200-word vocabulary.
>>
>>720096190
>sjw
>knows how to use gun
Kek
>>
>>720098811
>ponyfag
Absolutely degenerate.
>>
File: breadlines.jpg (99KB, 900x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
breadlines.jpg
99KB, 900x439px
>>720098683
It's worked out so well everywhere else.

Dumbass.
>>
>>720095057
>muslim
>bosnian
>1st generation immigrant
>feminist

Literally 0.000000001% of the population. Why would anyone be butthurt? kek. It's called a "minority" for a reason. Their ideas literally DO NOT MATTER. You retards are about to get a real wake up call that nobody has an obligation to bend over backwards for you.
>>
Fuck no. Give that bitch a clothes hanger.
>>
File: Brutall.webm (2MB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Brutall.webm
2MB, 960x544px
>>720098644
Bosnian, faggot. Look it up. Not all Mussos wear bedsheets.
>>
File: 1518112.jpg (86KB, 719x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1518112.jpg
86KB, 719x651px
>>
File: 1474421662896.png (208KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474421662896.png
208KB, 700x700px
>>720098910
And Trump is the President. And his 'biographer' is a two-bit hack.

Facts are stubborn things.
>>
>>720099077
How long until Republicans impeach him to make Pence the president?
>>
File: 16114450_139.jpg (60KB, 960x929px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16114450_139.jpg
60KB, 960x929px
>>
File: History_of_Marxism.png (198KB, 793x4000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
History_of_Marxism.png
198KB, 793x4000px
>>720098973
Right, cause Detroit is such hot shit right now.
Learn some economics, comrade. Communism is inevitable.
>>
File: 1453897668718.jpg (588KB, 1250x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453897668718.jpg
588KB, 1250x1000px
>>720099051
But you must admit that the cult of islam is a cancer upon the world and must be eradicated. Along with scientology.
>>
File: datsmile.webm (1MB, 404x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
datsmile.webm
1MB, 404x720px
>>720096563
I am a bleeding heart liberal. But this made me kek.
>>
File: maduro.jpg (90KB, 940x627px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maduro.jpg
90KB, 940x627px
>>720099196
Better than Venezuela.

And who has been running Detroit for the past 50 years? Oh yeah, commie democrats.
>>
>>720099196
>Jones purported to establish Jonestown as a benevolent communist community, stating: "I believe we’re the purest communists there are."[30] Jones' wife, Marceline, described Jonestown as "dedicated to live for socialism, total economic and racial and social equality. We are here living communally."[30] Jones wanted to construct a model community and claimed that Burnham "couldn’t rave enough about us, the wonderful things we do, the project, the model of socialism."[31] Jones did not permit members to leave Jonestown without his express prior permission

Because it's always someone else's fault, right?
>>
File: drpepe.png (451KB, 777x437px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drpepe.png
451KB, 777x437px
>>720099117
Holding your breath for that are ya'?
>>
>>720095057
gas the feminazi libtards
>>
>>720099077
>Putting biographer in quotes

He was his ghostwriter. The guy Trump himself picked to write his book because he himself is too stupid to write something anyone would want to read.
>>
File: 60fpscharlton.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
60fpscharlton.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>720099231
Nope. No more than the cult of Christianity, also propogating idiotic beliefs. Scientology isn't a religion. Your sights are slightly misaligned.
>>
File: 1481819194092.jpg (256KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481819194092.jpg
256KB, 1000x1000px
>>720099231
>>
>>720099376
Current California governor Jerry Brown was a good friend to Jim Jones.
>>
>>720099376
/thread
>>
>>720099703
Yet they all claim that everyone else is "drinking the kool-aid" and THEY'RE the educated ones.

fucking kek, you couldn't find more irony if you tried
>>
>>720099357
>Democrats
>Commies
Pick one. The bastards just want to put a smiley face on capitalism by making it state run. Same in Venezuela. It's not communism unless the workers own the mean of production. That's the first thing listed in the manifesto.

>>720099376
Calling something "communist" doesn't make it communist. Just like the "Democratic Republic of the Congo" isn't democratic. Jonestown was a cult, not a system of economics.
>>
>>720096431
Great. But he still can't refer to himself in the first person. WTF?
>>
File: trumptower.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumptower.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>720099501
Ah, not even an independent writer, but a hired hack.

And yet Trump is still the President.

Facts are stubborn things.
>>
>>720099428
What is it exactly that you like about Trump?

His weird immaturity that he absolutely can't contain?
His lack of details for any and all plans and promises he's made?
His lack of experience?
His time as a reality tv host?
His unabashed Russian ball licking?
His beginnings as a rich kid that had everything handed to him?

I mean it seems that each and every Trump supporter only supports him for one of two reasons:
1) HAHA TRUMP WON TRUMP WON TRUMP WON #MAGA SUCK IT LIBS
2) Trump really and deeply cares for America unlike Obama who obviously hates America and totally wasn't born here (and I totally don't think that because he is black, honestly). I know he loves America because he said so.
>>
>>720099644
I'll just put leave this here. I grew up in the 70's when we had more terrorists than McDonlads franchises, but we didn't react like fucking pussies back then.
>>
>>720099864
My favorite thing about Trump is how he is owned by the Jews, but that's okay, because he hates brown people.
>>
>>720099817
>Trump hires hacks to write his own story
>Trump will only hire the best and brightest totally.

>And yet Trump is still the President.

And relied on America's goofy electoral college to get him there. If we were like every other industrial nation on Earth he'd be another also-ran trying to restart his stupid tv career.
>>
File: Luke_Cage[1].png (205KB, 408x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Luke_Cage[1].png
205KB, 408x630px
>>720099817
...yet Obama was president for 8 years and somehow he didn't count as president to your brethren. Facts are stubborn things. Acquaint yourself with more of them.
>>
File: 1408727139327.gif (2MB, 343x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408727139327.gif
2MB, 343x297px
>>720097071
By that argument, Christian women cannot be feminist either.
>>
>>720099910
the fuck is wrong with nukeing terrorists...fag
>>
>>720099799
Great "No True Scotsman" fallacy, you faggot.

Maybe finish up your first semester then come back and try to debate.
>>
>>720100091
trips, so f u
>>
File: Bourgeoisie_Laugh.jpg (41KB, 922x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bourgeoisie_Laugh.jpg
41KB, 922x499px
>>720099946
Moreso he relied on the DNC running the unlikable harpy over the immensely popular saint of a man that is Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>720095057
get ur ass deported!
>>
File: 1408727237666.gif (1003KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408727237666.gif
1003KB, 400x300px
>>720096431

Donald Trump is many things, but "proper" is not any of them.
>>
File: TrumpTrapJustice.gif (706KB, 315x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpTrapJustice.gif
706KB, 315x227px
>>720099589
Christianity has largely renounced extremism and has retreated to the spiritual realm where religion belongs. Therefore it has earned it's place in the world.

Islam is about 500 years behind the curve. It better shape up or ship out - and fucking quickly.
>>
File: gh_DT4XGKJ.jpg (1MB, 2484x1398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gh_DT4XGKJ.jpg
1MB, 2484x1398px
>>720100160
yeah he's the President
>>
File: 1485247602978.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485247602978.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>720099589
>>
>>720099644
Irony being that was a russian bomb
>>
File: kitten.gif (916KB, 328x204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kitten.gif
916KB, 328x204px
>>720095908

So I take you and all your brethren are all watch-the-world-burn Trump supporters, yes?

You all are here for the front-row seats to thermonuclear holocaust. Am I right?

Because if not, you're going to be sorely disappointed.
>>
>>720096431
>Obama is a constitutional professor married to a Harvard-graduate lawyer with two daughters
>Trump is on his third eastern-European wife who is 24 years younger than him, has almost certainly cheated on her repeatedly. She can barely contain her disdain of him while he drags her around like a piece of meat he couldn't give two shits about. Meanwhile his daughter by his second wife he can barely stand and relegates to little more than a spectator in his life.

Which one is a "proper" first family again?
>>
File: BillbonedKathleen.jpg (261KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BillbonedKathleen.jpg
261KB, 1024x768px
>>720099864
I love my country. Trump seems to as well.

Obama and Hillary appear to be indifferent. And they view the Federal government as the solution to every social ill.
>>
File: 1410045944455.gif (787KB, 250x175px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410045944455.gif
787KB, 250x175px
>>720096214
What's interesting is how much it distresses our Peerless Leader that she won the pop-vote.

Hence he's going on about California Illegals on such a winter's day.

He won. Why should he care?
>>
File: TrumpFirstFamily.jpg (818KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpFirstFamily.jpg
818KB, 3000x2000px
>>720100408
>Which one is a "proper" first family again?

The family who loves their country.
>>
>>720100097
>Why won't you let me put you in my basket of deplorables!
>Why don't you admit that you and someone who would sooner throw you in a gulag than call you comrade are the same person!

I'd recommend you finish your first semester first, or at the very least, google what a "No True Scotsman Fallacy" is. The fallacy implies that a generalization is made of a group with no clear boundaries, whereas "Communism" has the clear distinction of being "the economic state in which workers own the means of production".
>>
>>720100160
Better than this guy.
>>
>>720100181
>spiritual realm
Yeah, no. It's still heavily in politics, in a dogmatic sense rather than a moral/ethical sense. I guess you meant that it has largely retreated, but that's not what you meant.
>>
>>720100602
they both do, tho
>>
>>720100532
In what way do you feel that Trump loves America?

Because he says so?
Because you're a right-winger and you feel you guys have some monopoly on patriotism because you're willing to gaudily drape yourselves in the American flag (literally)?

And how did Obama act indifferent toward America?
Because he's a Democrat so of course he must hate it?

>>720100602
>The family who loves their country.

Trump seems to love Russia a whole hell of a lot more than he loves America.
>>
File: 1476489744453.jpg (19KB, 192x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476489744453.jpg
19KB, 192x220px
>>720095057
She's white, so I'd approve her "American" status if she weren't a Muslim.
Most of the other shit just stems from being a dumb thot, and there are plenty of those who are American.
>>
File: 1408726267683.gif (492KB, 313x156px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408726267683.gif
492KB, 313x156px
>>720098703

Looking forward to the draft? Betcha we march to war within the first year.
>>
>>720100705
That guy didn't brag about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it because he's rich.
>>
>>720100532
>And they view the Federal government as the solution to every social ill.
As opposed to Trump, who is only going to use the Federal government to address... Every social ill. But this time the ill is immigration instead of healthcare!
>>
File: TrumpSpace.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpSpace.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>720100408
>Obama is a constitutional professor married to a Harvard-graduate lawyer with two daughters

Affirmative action express at work. Or at unemployment.

>fake degrees
>>
>>720100745
>Because you're a right-winger and you feel you guys have some monopoly on patriotism
If he's a retard and mixes up nationalism and patriotism (like a lot of cuckservatives do), then his answer might actually be yes.
The left is anti-nationalistic and anti-white basically by definition, so they can be patriotic but not nationalistic.
>Because he's a Democrat so of course he must hate it?
He's demonstrated nothing but contempt for the historical American nation. Maybe he loves what he wants America to be.
>>
File: wut.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wut.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>720097450
they should not be more respected than any other women. You completely miss the point here friend.
>>
File: 151811234.jpg (86KB, 719x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
151811234.jpg
86KB, 719x651px
>>720100745
>>
>>720100910
>Shit these two black people have better educations than me. Better say they only got them because of affirmative action

Let's ignore that Trump got his degree because of his ultra-rich father and that Melania literally lied about having a degree at all until she got called out on her bullshit just months before the election.
>>
>>720100755
How the fuck does holding a degree or being a refugee stem from being dumb? Or using birth control or being Bosnian for that matter?
>>
File: 5IQYFFZ.jpg (12KB, 600x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5IQYFFZ.jpg
12KB, 600x315px
>>720095057
Not you again faget
>>
File: 1483197473242.jpg (56KB, 402x413px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483197473242.jpg
56KB, 402x413px
>>720100804
Where the fuck are we going to go to war in that we'll need to institute the draft, you dumb fucker?
We get more than enough volunteers to die in the Middle East for Israel.
>>
>>720101023
SHHHHH. YOU'RE HURTING THEIR "VICTIM" NARRATIVE.
>>
File: flysonshit.jpg (81KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flysonshit.jpg
81KB, 1200x600px
>>720100708
>renounced extremism

They're not suicide bombing daily and chanting death to America.

Do you have have a reading comprehension problem? Perhaps you should work for CNN.
>>
>>720100932
>He's demonstrated nothing but contempt for the historical American nation

In what way? Stop being vague, fuckhead.

>>720101006
>Posting unfunny shit from Facebook

I don't remember conservatives or Trump himself saying this after either of Obama's elections. I seem to remember them pretending as hard as they could that he was an illegal alien from Kenya and burning him in effigy.
>>
>>720101052
>holding a degree
In what, is the question. I'm sure it's not electrical engineering.
>refugee
Implicates first gen, so there she's just dumb for putting it on the sign.
>using birth control
Makes the merchants happy.
>Bosnian
Yeah, I said that already.
>>
File: SorosPetOwner.jpg (54KB, 729x583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SorosPetOwner.jpg
54KB, 729x583px
>>720100745
Well Trump avoided doing a world apology tour upon getting elected.

Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize for that bit treason.
>>
File: 1410045882539.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410045882539.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>720100249

Yeah, he's the President. So was George W. Bush, who was still no classier for it.

And while I see him as the guy who pulled the world's greatest confidence heist, he just thinks he's still a huckster who faked his way into the White House.

He's President, but not presidential.
>>
File: 1484929897159.jpg (307KB, 500x593px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484929897159.jpg
307KB, 500x593px
>>720101232
Inviting in invaders from the global south, repeatedly shitting on rural areas (even cucks got riled up at "guns and religion," remember that?), and defending shit-tier trade deals that only serve to send skilled work overseas, among other things.
The man's anti-white. Whether you're okay with that or not is none of my concern, but it's a fact.
>>
File: corruption.jpg (43KB, 768x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
corruption.jpg
43KB, 768x432px
>>720101023
M.S. EE is on par with a JD in my book. But I had to compete with smart gooks and indians who mostly did not get a free ride.

And I think even you'll admit that the legal profession has become so self-serving that it desperately needs a re-structuring.
>>
File: 1436630746616.gif (412KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436630746616.gif
412KB, 320x240px
>>720100932

I think we bleeding heart liberals are not anti-white, but simply pluralist.

The larger a population your nation can collaboratively support the larger and more sophisticated infrastructure you can build.

I like the internet, the space program and fifty different kinds of cheese at my grocery store.

If that means I have to live in the same town with weirdos, fuck yeah!
>>
>>720101361
>Trying to make amends with our allies over the shittiness of the Bush administration proves you hate America because Bush was president

>Openly calling President Obama an illegitimate president because he is secretly a Kenyan Muslim (which you're noway saying because he's black) is totally American because this president doesn't count.
>>
>>720095057
>woman
>muslim
LOL
Pro tip the woman's march was funded by Islam, aka the people who literally tread on women.
>>
>>720095057
So, here's a mental exercise for all the SJWs: You claim that white men are unilaterally oppressing literally everyone else. There are, then, two possibilities.

>White men are, in fact, unilaterally oppressing everyone
In which case, less than 5% of the world's population is successfully oppressing everyone else. And your tactic is to piss them off with your relentless bitching? The only thing that will happen to you in this situation is that you will be broken, because white men are clearly superior, as the overlords of the world.

>White men are not actually oppressing the world
In which case, you are only making enemies with your relentless bitching. And your bitching amounts to precisely all the things you consider to be most abhorrent: sexism and racism.
>>
>>720101711
I have an aunt who told me the same thing. I asked her where all the Romans in North Africa went, or what happened to all the English people in London.
When you say "pluralist" or "diverse," it's a shorter way of saying "fewer white people." I like the Internet and cheeses too, good thing white people are good at that stuff.
>>
>>720101363
>he's not presidential.
I take it you didn't see the inauaguration speech?
I disagree with your opinion.
>>
File: 1483129644520.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483129644520.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>720095057
>be birth control user mudslime feminist bostnian american woman with a degree
>want to prove that you are equal to white christian or atheist men
>what do
>demand/ask for help from white christian and atheist men

Seems legit.
>>
File: caturday-nuzzle.gif (935KB, 300x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
caturday-nuzzle.gif
935KB, 300x225px
>>720101834

Um, as an SJW I DON'T say that white men are unilaterally oppressing everyone.

Plenty of white men want to operate in a collaborative society.

I'd say we're oppressed by a handful of rich white guys who don't like sharing.
>>
>>720101665
>guns and religion

He was totally correct about that. Or are you going to pretend that those aren't about the only two things rural whites give a fuck about? You could tell them the government was going to start locking up the press and those dipshits would applaud. Tell them that they might need to register their assault rifles and they'll shit their beds and wail about their rights.

>The man's anti-white

That's why his VP was an old white guy, right?

His fucking mom was white. It's like you guys say this shit without a hint of knowing what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>720095057
I'm Bosnian and no Bosnian woman would be this fucking stupid except maybe my aunt Fadela she got a iq like cevapi, but like I said no Bosnian Islav would be a feminist, Muslim and be this stupid. Why are the cute ones the most autistic
>>
>>720101885
I take it you didn't see his speech to the CIA where he whined about the media accurately reporting inauguration crowd numbers and suggesting that the media needs to be punished? (This was of course after he compared them to Nazis for mentioning his likely ties to Russia)
>>
>>720102015
>Or are you going to pretend that those aren't about the only two things rural whites give a fuck about?
I care about quite a few other things. There's that contempt I was talking about- though I did get hard hearing how he's shutting out the press, so you're right about that. Fuck the press, I get more accurate news from fucking /b/ than I do from CNN.
>His fucking mom was white.
Most blacks in the US have white ancestors. They still consider themselves black.
>>
>>720102112
>accurately reporting
Wrong.
>likely ties to Russia
Wrong.
>>
>>720095057
>i fled my country to complain about my safe haven
If you don't like America, leave. Go to a better place. Or go back to your home country.
>>
>>720098408
>genuinely unexpected

lmao
>>
>>720095057
ewww. a muslim.
>>
>>720100037
Cuck
>>
>>720100408

Sounds like a normal american family to me
>>
>>720101742
Obama was such an all-American young man.
>>
>>720101880

You know that "white" isn't a thing, right? If you went to Germany and confused a pure blood German with a Prussian or an Austrian, they'd cut your fucking throat.

The only reason you're imagining a world with only white people is because you have some nonwhites to bother you.

Annihilate them, and you'll start getting bloodthirsty over the Irish, or the Cornwalls, or the Russians, or the Slavs.

Because your inner simian will not be satisfied until there's no-one around except your top fifty Facebook friends.

Of course, at that point you won't have Facebook. Or running water. Or disease control.

All that comes from civilization. Collaboration. The willingness to tolerate a large society.

You'll never run out of people who aren't white enough, that you need to chase them off, or just wipe them out in processing camps.
>>
File: harambe.jpg (276KB, 1100x747px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
harambe.jpg
276KB, 1100x747px
>>720100408
the white one
>>
>>720102431
Funny how white people seem to exist when you're attacking them, but not when they start to complain about it.
Don't be a disingenuous faggot.
>>
File: 1477192612305.gif (764KB, 245x138px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477192612305.gif
764KB, 245x138px
>>720098254
intellectuals are largely responsible for the worst things that have happened to humanity in the past 150 years.
they put despots in power and are the first to die after they do for good reason.
>>
Still would marry tbh
>>
>>720101885
His populist doomspeech?

Yeah, Trump couldn't sound more like a comic-book villain if he tried.
>>
>>720100745
And the alternative is what?

Liberals literally protesting to take down the American flag on US campuses?

Liberals protesting that police lives matter less than felonious-black firearm-bearing thugs?

>How did Obama act indifferent toward America?

If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon. Need I say more?

Iran deal that resulted in the US giving $1 Trillion in cold hard cash to Iran as a ransom for not furthering their development of nukes?

"The country is going to get a lot more brown. Deal with it."

Are you serious right now?
>>
>>720102001
>I'd say we're oppressed by a handful of rich white guys who don't like sharing.
Same question, then. If such a small number of people are capable of oppressing everyone else, what the fuck are you going to do about it? Fucking nothing. If they, as a group of a bit over a thousand people, can control everything to the point of oppressing everyone else successfully, you're just going to be destroyed if you become enough of a nuisance. Or, maybe, they are not as powerful as you think they are, and are not capable of oppressing everyone....

As a side note, there are more Chinese billionaires than total white billionaires. In the US, there are more Asian billionaires per capita than whites, by almost double. So really, who's really oppressing whom? Is this metric reflective of "rich Asian guys who don't like sharing"? Can we now demonize Asians because they hold more wealth than white men, now?
>>
>>720102292
How was either of those things wrong?

Trump only drew a crowd of around 250,000. It was historically pathetic. And he had his fucking press secretary not only go out and pretend it wasn't that bad but go a step further and claim it was the biggest crowd ever.

Then when that was roundly mocked his campaign manager goes out and coins fucking "alternate facts" to pretend that Spicer wasn't 100% full of shit.

We know nominees to his cabinet had communications with Russia in the lead-up to the election. Further, how do you explain Trump's bizarre cowtowing to them on all levels? (For example he wants to remove the sanctions placed on them after their annexation of Crimea while Russia gives up... absolutely nothing in return)

>>720102272
>I care about quite a few other things

And you're going to pretend that guns and religion don't rank about numbers 1 and 2 in things they bitch about?

>Most blacks in the US have white ancestors. They still consider themselves black.

We're not talking about his ancestors. We're talking about his mother and his maternal grandparents who raised him.

There is literally no reason and nothing Obama ever did to even slightly suggest he hates white people. It's a hollow bullshit whinge that right-wingers accuse him of because they're racist as fuck but need some reason to paint Obama as the actual racist.
>>
File: 1408727389805.gif (1MB, 275x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408727389805.gif
1MB, 275x275px
>>720102500

At what point did I attack white people?

I think you're confusing me for someone else.
>>
>>720102001
So... Less than 5% is successfully oppressing everyone? If that's true, then do something about it.
>>
>>720102528
"We will wipe ISIS off the face of the earth"
was the only violent thing in the entire speech.
The rest was pro america, pro God, love your fellow american and respect the sovereignty of other nations. Not very evil if you ask me.
>>
>>720102431
some call it "natural selection"
>>
>>720102651
Who cares? He's president and that's that.
>>
>>720102663
I'm speaking about the left, generally. I've heard that line six gorillion times, man.
>I'm so glad all those white racists will be dead soon
>"yeah nah, fuck you"
>White people don't really exist!
I get it, you hate us. But please get some better arguments.
>>
>>720095057
wow, thats a lot of things to be, like bravo. like im genuinely impressed she can say that many descriptive things about her. fuck im stoned...
>>
>>720102651
You know CNN put out photos from before the event to try to troll people right?
As for Russia, they're actually on our side when it comes to ISIS and Nationalism. Probably America's only major ally when it comes to that besides the UK, of course he speaks well of Russia.
>>
>>720095057
>>
>>720102651
>And you're going to pretend that guns and religion don't rank about numbers 1 and 2 in things they bitch about?
It's almost like those things are a proxy for something else.
>they're racist as fuck but need some reason to paint Obama as the actual racist.
Yeah, I'm super racist for not wanting my country to be invaded and economically gutted. I'm practically Hitler for wanting the leader of my country to refrain from shitting on the people that built it.
>>
File: 1473661077448.jpg (9KB, 350x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473661077448.jpg
9KB, 350x282px
>>720100037
Obama was my President.

He was just a terrible one. Most of his failures can be dismissed as partisan opinion.

But his most profound failure was his apparent unwillingness to bridge racial divides. He could have brought people together on this, but his unrelenting focus on identity politics was utterly divisive.
>>
>>720102610
>Liberals protesting that police lives matter less than felonious-black firearm-bearing thugs?

Oh please. There are guys like Philando Castile who was shot in the chest for mentioning that he had a legally carried gun in the car and not even on his person.

Or how about Eric Garner who was put in an illegal chokehold for selling loose cigarettes?

Or how about Officer Michael Slager who shot Walter Scott in the back while Scott was unarmed and running away. Then Slager dropped his taser near Scott's body and lied claiming that Scott fought for it and was shot in self-defense. Even though we know Slager was 100% full of shit because he was caught on camera 1 member of the jury absolutely refused to convict solely because he's a fucking cop.

>Iran deal that resulted in the US giving $1 Trillion in cold hard cash to Iran as a ransom for not furthering their development of nukes?


You mean the US releasing Iranian money it had frozen? Because that's what it was: Iranian money.

>"The country is going to get a lot more brown. Deal with it."

>Obama states something factual
>This is racist
>>
>>720102805
Man. Antisocial.
Unemployed.
Spastic. Troll.
Alcohol abuser.
INTERNET CITIZEN
>>
File: 1408726344755.gif (1017KB, 222x273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408726344755.gif
1017KB, 222x273px
>>720102610

Holy crap, if the worst you have to worry about is liberals wanting to take down flags, then we're doing pretty well.

As for police brutality, that's a pretty serious problem and not just against blacks (or even just against minorities). We have the Drug War to thank for some of it, also the program to redirect military surplus to police.

But I'm pretty sure DoJ overreach has been a problem for decades now (if not centuries). The new factor is that everyone has cameras so we're watching how often it happens.

But what's interesting is how very, very few law enforcement officers go to prison...or even get indicted in a legal system that can indict a ham sandwich.

You may be cool living in a caste system where law enforcement and officials are all above the law. But if I recall my American history, that was one of the particular points that made us sore against England.
>>
File: 1470893255012.jpg (794KB, 1630x2498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470893255012.jpg
794KB, 1630x2498px
>>720102528
The labor unions seem to disagree.
>>
>>720102848
>You know CNN put out photos from before the event to try to troll people right

The big one that's going around was from a whopping 45 minutes before the actual swearing-in. Right wing fake news has been claiming it was from 6 hours prior even though that would make it earlier than 6am and it would be fucking night time still.

>>720102956
>Yeah, I'm super racist for not wanting my country to be invaded and economically gutted.

Of course his full statement was that even if immigration was stopped totally birthrates alone would make the country "browner" you fucking mongoloid. Try doing more than reading right-wing headlines designed to piss you hillbillies off in the future.
>>
File: 1446186049608.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446186049608.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>720103062
pretty much
>>
>>720103106
>Of course his full statement was that even if immigration was stopped totally birthrates alone would make the country "browner" you fucking mongoloid.
You're making my point for me, fam.
>>
File: 1435685788699.jpg (17KB, 200x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435685788699.jpg
17KB, 200x211px
>>720103145
well, ur mom
>>
>>720103145
>Non-white American citizens giving birth to other American citizens = "my country to be invaded"
>I'm totally not racist guys, I'm serious. If you call me out on this it actually makes you the racist.
>>
File: 1476084238320.jpg (129KB, 596x505px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476084238320.jpg
129KB, 596x505px
>>720102965
Stop breaking the law you fucktards and you won't get popped....by the police.

Of course your brotha' from down the way will stil probably shoot you.

Do have any fucking sense of proportion or perspective?

Ignorant retards like you are a cancer upon this world.
>>
>>720095908
>>720096138
>literal cuckolds just "this"ing each other as if that makes them right

Sad!
>>
>>720103106
What about the protestors blocking the entrances and the very real threat of disruptj20 doing some dumb shit like setting off a bomb in the crowd.
hell, CNN was salivating over that possibility.
Was that fake news as well?
>>
>>720103302
>Every crime is worthy of being shot no matter what it is or if it is violent
>Even if you didn't commit a crime it's okay if a cop shoots you because you probably deserved it anyway.
>>
>>720103342
this
>>
File: 1444820890806.jpg (13KB, 228x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444820890806.jpg
13KB, 228x221px
>>720103256
>the left revels in the fact that whites are being displaced from their countries
>b-but we're not anti-white, you're just a racist!
>>
Women. Irrelevant.
Irrelevant. Irrelevant.
Irrelevant.
Irrelevant.
Irrelevant. Irrelevant.
Irrelevant!
>>
>>720103090
I'm not saying "it's the worst thing to worry about."

What I'm saying is don't claim to be patriotic/nationalist or whatever the fuck then the next hour be protesting to take down flags on US campuses because it "triggers" some random immigrant faggot.

You moved to OUR country. You swore an oath to be American when you moved here. We have no obligation to assimilate or even consider YOUR culture, but you DO have an obligation to assimilate and obligate OUR culture. We're not some euro-cucks who are going to bend over backwards for your dumb shit. Get. That. Through. Your. Head.
>>
File: 1410047793984.gif (2MB, 389x287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410047793984.gif
2MB, 389x287px
>>720102643

You might notice that I don't demonize races or categories because some of them are rich.

And really, I don't have a solution. As one of the intellectuals you guys seem to fear, I think about it, but no, I don't know yet.

But we're reaching a critical mass, Trump's populism appealed because much of the United States is tired of being poor. We're turning on each other like rats running out of food fighting for scraps.

In France, they cracked out the guillotines.

In Germany they wiped out the Jews.

That's probably what's going to happen here. A lot of people are going to die. Since anti-intellectualism is common during these purges, I may get culled out as well.

But in the meantime I'm going to do what I can to divert the river.
>>
Humanity is all that remains.
>>
>>720103375
>rob store
>cop stops you
>bum-rush cop
>get shot
wowwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>720103342
this

/thread
>>
>>720103342
THIS.
>>
>>720103507
> demonizes a race
> "I don't demonize races"
>>
>>720103524
95% of the people who get shot by police actually deserved it if you look into the facts behind each case individually.
THe news will jump on it and claim he dindu nuffin and blatantly ignore the facts forcing you to do the digging yourself if you want the truth.
The sad reality is that the media is controlled by the state and the state wants racial division and public unrest because most of the "powers that be" want an unelected global government and you can't have that when America is united and doing well.
>>
>>720103524
Philando Castile was the passenger in a car that was pulled over. He told the officer he had a legally carried firearm in the car and not even on his person (something all you right-wing dipshits would applaud and agree with if he was white) and got repeatedly shot in the chest for it.

Walter Scott was running AWAY from the cop he never touched when he was killed. That cop then tried to frame him for attacking him to cover his own ass.

Eric Garner was literally standing still when the cop jumped on his back and started choking him.

You'll notice I didn't mention Michael Brown, you assclown. But because you're so desperate to pretend that cops aren't a bunch of ill-educated meatheads with guns and superiority issues you felt the need to jump to one you felt justified in to blow off the rest.
>>
File: TrumpMan.jpg (132KB, 960x1248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpMan.jpg
132KB, 960x1248px
>>720103375
>it's okay if a cop shoots you because you probably deserved it anyway.

Very often true, unfortunately. Do you have any idea what is happening in the inner cities? 'Black culture' has become utterly toxic, glorifying murder, rape, drugs, prison, single motherhood and ignorance.

This shit has be to be addressed with vigor. Else we can just write off our black brothas so we won't be called racist.

Fuck you, you naive and ignorant fuckstick.
>>
>>720103736
who cares? more niggers dead

that's a net positive
>>
File: u frustrated.jpg (79KB, 508x436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u frustrated.jpg
79KB, 508x436px
>>720103736
>get pulled over
>dude i got a gun
>go for wallet
>get shot

>commit crime
>run away from cop
>get shot

>implying
>>
>>720095908
Kill yourself shlomo.
>i support trump and *insert retarded bullshit*

That's the most idiotic and pathetic attempt of ridiculing Trump supporters I have ever seen.
>>
>>720103868
>wallet
""""wallet""""
>>
>>720099910
Explanation:
> pic1: 1.3 billion muslims agree with the ideology that made him shoot
> pic2: he was in a gang
> pic3: the same people control the professional shooter and the media
> pic4: no one supports him, so yeah he's lone wolf

Glad I could help.
>>
>>720104035
but no see anon you're missing the crucial frame
white people are evil
>>
I like how resigned you are to your fates.
Have you tried imagining the best case scenario?
We could be in for a real treat with this whole NWO thing. Technology is pretty out of whack right now. Once we start to get caught up with production and distribution
We are all gonna be so rich
Like star trek future is possible, maybe not currently, but inevitably we will do better working together...
As long as we respect each others humanity, there's no limit to what we can accomplish.
>>
>>720100408
>Trump is on his third eastern-European wife who is 24 years younger than him,
That is a fact. And?

>has almost certainly cheated on her repeatedly.
Well, that is just, like, your opinion, man.

>She can barely contain her disdain of him
Well, that is just, like, your opinion, man.

>while he drags her around like a piece of meat he couldn't give two shits about.
Well, that is just, like, your opinion, man.

>Meanwhile his daughter by his second wife he can barely stand
Well, that is just, like, your opinion, man.

>and relegates to little more than a spectator in his life.
Well, that is just, like, your opinion, man.

Any other "important data" you got?
>>
>>720103736
How about Sylvie Smith? Was he a good guy? Did he do the 'hands up don't shoot' dance?

A lot of protests about his end.

Talk about fake news.
>>
>>720103868
>Cop asks if you're armed
>Answer truthfully that you're licensed to carry and are
>Cop asks for ID
>Reach for ID
>Cop shoots you

In what way did Castile have a way out of this situation? If he lied about the gun and the cop noticed he's still fucking dead meat.

Hell the cop cuffed and arrested his girlfriend for no fucking reason while he was crying his eyes out over murdering Castile because he knew his ass was in deep shit.

I bet if a cop shot one of you open carry nuts walking through a grocery store with an AK47 on your back you'd freak the fuck out about the 2nd amendment and government oppression.

>run away from cop
>get shot

Running from a cop is not a crime punishable by death. 11 of the 12 jurors agreed and it was the one lone asshole that decided a cop basically can do no wrong that got the mistrial.

>implying

It's on video. Garner is talking to one of the cops when his dumbass partner jumps on his back and starts choking him.
>>
>>720104239
>Running from a cop is not a crime punishable by death
dude just shoot him in the leg lmao
>>
File: banans-cat.gif (1MB, 250x156px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
banans-cat.gif
1MB, 250x156px
>>720102800

Neither the left, nor conservatives, nor Christians, nor Muslims, nor feminists nor gamers can be generalized to believe a certain way, even when it seems a given notion would be axiomatic for an identity.

And no, I'm pretty darned liberal, and I don't hate you.

But it is easy to think of groups in monolithic terms. I'm sure a lot of leftists do think the way you expect them to.

In my case, I've lived long enough knowing the issues that concern me most are going to be disregarded by whatever officials get elected. The only reason I chose Clinton over Trump is that she can be pressured. Her opinion can "evolve". Trump is going to do what he wants regardless, and worse, he's going to lose his temper over something trivial, and ultimately escalate to violence.

But, for instance, neither one of them is going to stop our drone strike programs, which really do nothing except massacre bunches of civilians and cause more of the world to hate us.

It's difficult to pretend we have moral high ground over the terrorists, when we kill as many innocents as they do.
>>
>>720097938
As a theology major, the difference between christianity and islam is that christianity had a point of reformation, which is why they aren't a bunch of barbaric, backwards, slaughter happy middle eastern tribes anymore. Muslims on the other hand, have not had any reformation to their ideologies, and cling to their old, barbaric, backwards, slaughter happy middle eastern tribes.
>>
>>720104147
>We could be in for a real treat with this whole NWO thing
It would be nice for a while.
Basic income for everyone, no need to work because almost everything is automatic.
But you also have to sell your freedom and if you want something more? No you can't have it.THat's for your masters.
Then, they'd kill 80% of us.
The reason? Globalism was started by eugenicists. They don't care about you, they just need a small controllable stupid population of servants.
>>
>>720104353
This was largely not the case prior to the Reagan administration heavily funding the Wahhabi government of Saudi Arabia and the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan.
>>
File: 590.png (64KB, 624x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
590.png
64KB, 624x628px
I like how resigned you are to your fates.
Have you tried imagining the best case scenario?
We could be in for a real treat with this whole NWO thing. Technology is pretty out of whack right now. Once we start to get caught up with production and distribution
We are all gonna be so rich
Like star trek future is possible, maybe not currently, but inevitably we will do better working together...
As long as we respect each others humanity, there's no limit to what we can accomplish.
I know my generation is pretty susceptible, but the next generation will always be more resilient.

As long as we do not become too complacent.
>>
>>720097783
>Godwin's law
>Literally comparing conservatives to a group that slaughtered an estimated 23 million people in labor camps, "scientific" experiments, etc.
>Doesn't know what fascism actually is
You did good, kiddo.
>>
>>720104313
>And no, I'm pretty darned liberal, and I don't hate you.
You know what, that's fair. I don't think you hate me personally. That'd be silly.
>even when it seems a given notion would be axiomatic for an identity.
But there's the rub. You might not hate me. You might not even hate white people, or Christians, or men, or what have you. But hatred of those groups is built into leftism. You're like a Muslim who doesn't want to throw gays off buildings, or a Catholic who's on the pill.

You profess an identity that at the present juncture is committed to making whites (and white people do exist, despite memery on /pol/ over who's white and who isn't) minorities in the countries they've inhabited for centuries. It has to, to end oppression and bigotry.
>>
File: HerrOP.jpg (87KB, 620x808px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HerrOP.jpg
87KB, 620x808px
>>720103736
>Philando Castile
Threatens cops saying "I got a gun too mutha fucker" then makes a quick move....to get get his license.

>Walter Scott
Harasses cop, disobeys lawful orders, tries to flea a crime scene and potentially put innocent citizens at risk of death.

>Eric Garner
Serial felon, arrested over 30 times for a vast array of violent crimes, vapor locks while resisting and putting the lives of officers at risk.

No thinking person buys this BLM bullshit. Goebbels would be ashamed at the ineptitude of this transparent propaganda.

STOP DOING CRIMES ASSHAT
>>
File: 1408726306127.gif (2MB, 340x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408726306127.gif
2MB, 340x278px
>>720103736
The interesting point about Michael Brown is not the incident itself, but how the police essentially turned their response to the protest into a siege.

At the point that they were driving around the neighborhood just randomly blasting tear-gas canisters everywhere it was clear they didn't have any human regard for anyone in the district.

And the mainstream media wasn't yet even mentioning it. I watched it from journalists streaming from the streets.

We live in a police state. We have for a while.

With Trump in command we're about to see it kick into high gear, and all our oppressive dystopia nightmares are about to come true.
>>
File: 1446278425129.gif (939KB, 232x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446278425129.gif
939KB, 232x278px
>>720103849

Wow. Is this an edgy thing, or did the worms just chew through your soul?

Have you considered talking to a counselor?
>>
>>720104413
The Sunni muslims have always been more western, they were some of the first oil sheikhs of the land, Abd Al Wahhab started the ideology in the 18th century and yet the Barbary pirates were still pillaging in the name of Allah until the super powers of the world in the early 19th century decided they had to be suppressed.
>>
>>720095057
Milošević let her get away.
>>
File: sharpton_bio_02.jpg (69KB, 367x551px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sharpton_bio_02.jpg
69KB, 367x551px
>>720104239
You've not been to the big city very much, eh?

Look, everyone knows what's happening: SJWs and the media are egging on the brothas to confront the cops so they can protest racism. By some miracle the gooks and Indians have avoided this racism - maybe they are doing less crimes.

Fuck off you ignorant fuck.
>>
File: PackingWorms.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PackingWorms.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>720104630

Well, that is true. I pursue a more egalitarian future. If the only society you will accept is one in which some people are subjugated and abused, we may be at an impasse.

I think we can create a society where everyone is comfortably sustained and is given equal regard, but yes, it's at the expense of some people having ostentatious wealth.
>>
File: GetaLoad.jpg (21KB, 240x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GetaLoad.jpg
21KB, 240x260px
>>720104676
>he interesting point about Michael Brown is not the incident itself, but how the police essentially turned their response to the protest into a siege

No you retard, the interesting thing was CNN blaring the hands up don't shoot' bullshit for weeks on end. Just so they could get the mini-cam shots of the Walgreens getting looted.

Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>720105139
I'm a fascist. I was a sort of conservative-ish type, but I kept getting called a fascist and it irritated me so fucking much that I decided to actually go look up what it meant so I could defend myself. I ended up embracing the label.

The reason I say that is to tell you that I'm totally cool with the idea of cutting the ultra-rich down to size, and in fact a lot of other conventionally liberal policies- environmentalism among them. Where I really, crucially differ from leftists is knowing that egalitarianism is a false god. No one is equal, no one is the same, and some people really are just best in subordinate positions. A hierarchical, ordered, high-trust society is the only way to ensure any level of material comfort for its citizens, and that means homogeneity and a strong body politic.

Believe me, I'm not a fan of the kikes on Wall Street, or the oil executive who's never punished for his company's spills. But it's a big fucking leap from that to "borders are racist, hierarchy is oppressive, white people need to die out."
>>
>>720104389
I think they care about me a lot more than your letting on. But i digress, what are eugenics? You are right, there is a group that believes the world is better off with less humans. I don't know what motivates them. My motivation is the prosperity of the human race. Fuck the whales. (No save the whales we need them to poop so the algae blooms keep the food chain going or something anyways) i really think the worlds just gonna keep getting better forever. But i know that its not always gonna seem that way. I would prefer to arrive at my destination without having gone through, ehem, "the purge" whatever that may consist of. Im betting earthquakes. But if the end game is to reduce human populations to sustainable limits, how does that make me feel? Idk, i dont want anybody to die anymore. I want to subsidize immortality. I think the world could work like that. Like clockwork. I think we could make it happen. But i dont think that there are any benefits to killing anyone. Not anymore. Maybe once more people start to realize this theres gonna be a whole lot of talking.
>>
>>720095057
What the fuck is bosnian college degree worth?
>>
>>720105676
about $1.50
>>
>>720106314
>>
>>720095057
Nope - I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump. I'm wasn't expecting anything good from this election to begin with.
Not been disappointed so far.
>>
>>720096190
>libs
>owning guns
Lol h'ok
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 87



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.