[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life has no meaning, you work until you die and are convinced

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 26

File: image.jpg (104KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 1024x683px
Life has no meaning, you work until you die and are convinced that procreating actually matters. You have no purpose in life, nobody is going to miss you, the memory of you will slowly fade away. Everything dies in the end.
>>
>>720044607
The universe has no purpose, doesn't mean you can't find a purpose based on other belief that the world is real.
>>
>>720044607

So?
>>
File: 1466052288199.jpg (968KB, 1537x2391px) Image search: [Google]
1466052288199.jpg
968KB, 1537x2391px
>>720044607
It's great, innit? Especially with no gf, no wife, no kids, etc you're free (for the most part) to do just whatever you want whenever you want.
>>
What an emo faggot.
>>
>>720044607
Aaaannnndddd....???
Whats your point
>>
>>720044873
Yeah because the law doesn't exist, you're not free to do anything. Unless you're rich, famous or somehow important you're existence is futile, even if you are one of those things you may enjoy life but that's still meaningless.
>>
File: some things just shouldn't be.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
some things just shouldn't be.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
>>720045071
>for the most part
>>
>>720044607
Finally an OP that's making sense
>>
>>720044607

Welcome to being older than 12, you've discovered the big secret.

Now what?
>>
The purpose of your life is to serve your fuckin jew masters. worthless goyim, keep breeding, the farmer can't eat with no livestock.
>>
>>720044607
cool, so I can literally do anything I want and not be ashamed of it?

I've seen pedophiles with more self respect than me, fuck that shit.
>>
File: alex-grey.jpg (113KB, 770x616px) Image search: [Google]
alex-grey.jpg
113KB, 770x616px
>>720044607
its nice isnt it?
you can do what ever the fuck you want!
no fucking body cares!
>>
That's it I'm taking up heroin.
>>
>>720045558
If you had the money and time to be able to do whatever you wanted yes, and exactly,
Nobody cares.
>>
>>720045643

You got enough money to support your drug habit until you die?

Because if you don't, you're gonna have a really bad time wanting shit you can't have.
>>
>>720045071
>you may enjoy life but that's still meaningless.
yea to you faggot. stop looking at things with such an egocentric perspective, yea no shit nobody gives a fuck about me, but i give a fuck about me, so why can't that matter/ have meaning to me? I like my job and my life, sorry you're a sad sack of shit?
>>
File: 1484618662195.jpg (97KB, 564x565px) Image search: [Google]
1484618662195.jpg
97KB, 564x565px
>>720044607
Tell me something I don't know, faggot
>>
>>720045687
you dont need that much money to be happy
10$ can be enough to have a good weekend
>>
>>720045898
you're probably a weird person.
>>
>>720045643
why not just dont start getting greedy
>>
File: NEET scruffy pepe.jpg (595KB, 1000x518px) Image search: [Google]
NEET scruffy pepe.jpg
595KB, 1000x518px
>>720044607
you say this like its' a bad thing

this is why i don't feel bad about being a completely sedentary NEET

life's good man
>>
Yeah i mean i guess if it gets too much you can always kill yourself, take comfort in the fact there is a way out, a permanent one.
>>
Careful with all that edge kiddo. No wonder you have no meaningful relationships.
>>
>>720046079
Do you have your own apartment or house?
>>
>>720045736
That's the problem. I could always take it up when I'm closer to death I suppose.
>>
File: dog_lips.gif (712KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
dog_lips.gif
712KB, 550x300px
>>720044607
I used to think that way.
>>
>>720045823
Good for you?
>>
>>720045962
It would sure be nice to just have a little bit each evening to decrease fucks given about anything.
>>
>>720046257
fuck no you have to pay for that shit. i live with mummy and eat tendies. only on occasion though, my diet is actually very good
>>
>>720046147
You literally know nothing, stop thinking you do.
>>
>>720046333
>decrease fucks given about anything.
yea you don't know how heroin works. stay in school.
>>
>>720044607
Unless you doing something like Robert Pickman in this time
>>
>>720046396
Have you done it? Any war stories? I was offered it once but declined.
>>
Nihilist alert!
>>
I've thought about this, every night since I was 9. It gives me panic attacks. I don't want to die, I also don't want to spend an eternity worshippint a god if there is one. But at the same time, knowing that I know this makes me feel more self aware. And in turn, more sophisticated than most humans, not that it matters, not that anything does. it helps my panic attack somewhat
>>
>>720044607
true the only want people will remember you is if you get something named after you
>>
>>720045949
yes i probably am
but how did you notice
>>
>>720046778
Pretty much, even then they don't know who you are or anything, you're just a name.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-22-21-47-32.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-22-21-47-32.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Fucking edgy
>>
>>720046368
If he literally knew nothing, he wouldn't be able to write and type. You are literally an illiterate.
>>
>>720046892
When you take things too literally you sound less smart.
>>
The universe outside our minds has absolutely no "purpose" because "purpose" and "meaning" exist entirely in our heads. Does this make them unreal? Some might think so, but then I ask what of emotions? Anger, joy, sadness, etc, are these unreal simply because they're in our heads alone?

And then you consider the fact that reality outside of your mind doesn't make any sense at all anyway, imagine a universe incapable of supporting anything resembling "life" in any definition. Nothing in that universe can exist that can know, learn, understand. Does that universe really exist if nothing can observe it? So by observing our universe, knowing it, understanding it, loving it, hating it, we validate it. Furthermore, considering the fact that I am the only one that can do these things from my own perspective, it's purpose enough for me.
>>
>>720046333
you dont need drugs to stop giving a fuck
shure it helps but i think it shuldnt be necessary
>>
>>720044607
The best advice my father has ever given me was "Life sucks, and then you die"
>>
>>720047078
Yeah it's tricky. Working on it though. I guess eventually life makes you tired enough that it comes more naturally with age.
>>
>>720046968
You supporting an incorrect use of your very own language means you're a fucking imbecile, and I'm not the one who's calling you that. It's yourself.
>>
File: Eternity.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eternity.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>720044607
But my work helps advance the human race. I know that the research I'm doing will benifit my industry, and the experiments I'm performing will probably be looked on for the next hundred years until something else comes along. In that, I do live past the day that I die.

Exclusive to that, I'm content in knowing that I'm living for me; I do what I want, and I do things I enjoy. I don't care if it matters to others, it matters to me. I am content, happy even.
>>
File: (2).jpg (544KB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(2).jpg
544KB, 3840x1080px
Funny, how people buy into online propaganda and can't think for themselves, so they automatically blame the jews because that's what the majority of people seem to be doing. In reality, it isn't the jews or any racial specific group that hold the most wealth, it's just a few randomly selected people who were lucky enough to be born into rich blood lines.

The richest eight people in the world own the same amount of money as the poorest 3.6 billion.
Wealth is so unbelievably unevenly distributed, advertisements are plaguing our society and existence because they're a representation of the greed that humans all hold inside of them. This is just the result of a currency run civilization.

We were all born into some random reality, it was all completely chance that we'd end up on planet earth, living life as a human and struggling to perceive the universe, so it's only natural that we'd be born into a fucked up society as a result. We're all engrossed in video games, movies, taking out our girlfriends who we struggle to maintain a relationship with because we believe that being a couple makes you successful. That's exactly what those in power want. They want us working, they want us being the police so that we're literally regulating one another, they want us zoning out with entertainment so that we spend less time questioning and revolting.

We all spend so much time waiting to find aliens, waiting to find out more about reality. Aliens are literally everywhere, there's aliens in the ocean that most of us don't even know exist, fish are literally aliens, animals are literally aliens.

It would take us 20,000 years to travel one light year with current technology, and our closest galaxy is three billion light years away. Even if we could go light speed, it would take us 3 billion years to get there.
>>
>>720044607
No shit sherlock. What's your point?
>>
>>720044607

take your medication
>>
File: (3).jpg (2MB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(3).jpg
2MB, 3840x1080px
>>720047467
Humans are so primitive, it's almost pointless trying to comprehend and explain our perceptions on reality, our brain just doesn't have the intelligent capacity to form a valid, accurate opinion on any of it yet. We might as well just give in to it, work, pretend to study, pretend to be important and then die. Go to the mall and look at the eyes of the people there.
They're all void, lost, confused, none of them know where they are or even what they are, they just accept it and go shopping for some new clothes because that's all we can do. We're infants. We have one and only one purpose and that is to build something better than ourselves, something smarter, something bigger and more complex that will be able to do the things humans have always dreamed of doing; understanding.
>>
Dude i realized that years ago
>>
>>720044607

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyAyPzWmjcc
>>
>>720047067
Thank you, emotions puzzle me honestly, I feel like they have no purpose, I guess they coincide with morals which also helps support the case of life having meaning. I just honestly hate the fact society works in this day and age and the fact that you pretty much have to work all your life and for what?, just to live to stay alive. Materialism pushes people to think they have something to live for also which is stupid to me.
>>
>>720047501
CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE NEW IPHONE MANNNNN CAN'T WAIT GONNA BE SICK
WANNA GO GET SOME MCDONALDS
SHIT THIS SHIRT IS NICE
FUCK GOT WORK AT 9AM TOMORROW LOL BETTER GET SOME SLEEP
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE UNIVERSE IS COMPLEX LMAO TAKE UR MEDS WEIRDO
I'M GONNA GET A LAMBORGHINI ONE DAY XDDDDD
>>
>>720047378
Yet you say I'm illiterate as you're able to successfully read what I have been saying, pls leave this thread your comments provide no importance.
>>
>>720044607
It's your fault for having a shitty life

>not checking out all the random and crazy stuff there is in this world
>thinking financial well being is all that matters
>getting depressed by something that will happen no matter what

I prefer to die driving off a cliff than alone in my room because I'm scared of living
>>
>>720047467
Too true.
>>
>>720047522

You obviously have not tried acid
>>
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFO

- every fucking moron on this planet
>>
>>720047522
Good point, thank you.
>>
>>720047847
I have, regrettably. It was shit.

>>720047834
Thanks.
>>
Get laid, bro.
>>
>>720047716
> implying anyone cares about the opinion of a hand-picked imbecile dwelling this thread
>>
>>720047467
i always thought the jews are a metaphor for the rich and greedy part of society
>>
imo: need for recognition < freedom of choice and to do stuff like you want

but i know... not everybody can achieve that.
>>
>>720047522
Reproduction is completely necessary. We take our girlfriends out in order to spread our genes. These animals you call "aliens" are part of us and we're part of them and the universe is part of us and we part of the universe. We're all connected thanks to evolution. We merely survive in order to make the species survive in order to make a whole system of species survive. Why do you think there's the circle of life? Most of the things you said is true, we are primitive and we know so little. We are just born in this strange world with little to no explanation of how we came to life. What is our true purpose here?
>>
>>720044607
I remember when I was 14 y/o.
>>
>>720048010
>I have, regrettably. It was shit.

NEWFAG DETECTED
"Shit"? You obviously have not. Newfags who feel they need to pretend even though they are anonymous. You do not understand the basic concept of b/
>>
File: (1).jpg (392KB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(1).jpg
392KB, 3840x1080px
>>720047467
>>720047522

When we die, we're literally going to be recycled. It's the only thing that makes sense.
What do you think dirt is? Have any of you even questioned something as simple as "What is dirt?"
Dirt is literally billions of dead, decaying animal matter being recycled. When a living thing dies, it decays, the matter is recycled and that same matter goes on to make trees, grass, plants and other life. We are literally all recycled star dust. The universe is just one huge recycling plant, we are all one, I am you and you are me, we are the same as the clouds, the trees and the trillions of planets that surround us. We are all part of the one big picture, death is completely irrelevant. There is no religion.
>>
>>720048077
GET LAID BRO
STOP USING YOUR BRAIN
STOP QUESTIONING THE UNIVERSE
HOW MUCH DO YOU EVEN BENCH LMAO
>>
>>720048333
"i remember when i was young"
> uses this as an excuse not to have to use their brain anymore
gg
>>
>>720047765
Name some 'random' and 'crazy stuff' please, also I don't think being financially ahead in life means 'everything' I just feel that without a certain degree of wealth it's very hard to enjoy life, who enjoys working most of their life? I wish me and the person I love could do whatever whenever we like but that will never happen and that's just life. Being caught up in the tangled lives of people and having responsibilities and connections with people simply wastes time and means nothing.
>>
>>720048358
Our wants and needs are all natural. We live just for the sake of living. We die for a reason as well. We're all just cells living for a bigger yet unknown cause.
>>
>>720048340
It was shit because it was laced with meth, the stupid cunt dealer literally dropped a bunch of stimulants into some weak tabs and sold them to us. Shrooms were much better.

I ain't no newfag just because I think some laced acid was shit, you're a moron. I'm not pretending at all, I'd bet money on me being older than you. You just have no idea. Let's not argue about drugs now, this thread isn't for that. :)

>>720048185
Reproduction is only necessary so that we can continue the human race and achieve our end goal; creating something far more advanced than ourselves.
>>
>>720048358
>Dirt is literally billions of dead, decaying animal matter being recycled. When a living thing dies, it decays, the matter is recycled and that same matter goes on to make trees, grass, plants and other life. We are literally all recycled star dust. The universe is just one huge recycling plant, we are all one, I am you and you are me, we are the same as the clouds, the trees and the trillions of planets that surround us.
Dirt is dirt not dead people nutjob
>>
>>720044607
But in the meantime, we can experience things like VR and psilocybin and mind-shattering orgasms.
>>
>>720048086
Why are you here?, you bring nothing to this thread, I never said anyone cared about me or this thread. Why do you keep replying?, what is it that makes you feel so superior?
>>
>>720048601
>Reproduction is only necessary so that we can continue the human race and achieve our end goal; creating something far more advanced than ourselves.
That is exactly why I said it is necessary.
>>
File: 000_4chan_NOTICE2.png (93KB, 459x426px) Image search: [Google]
000_4chan_NOTICE2.png
93KB, 459x426px
>>720048601
>I'd bet money on me being older than you.

thinks old fags are "old"

If the acid was laced with meth then yes it was shit but you didn't say that at first
>>
But how can we know if its real when we dont even feel real when we are feel it?
Really make you think !
>>
>>720048185
Reproduction isn't necessary, we're made to think it is, there's more than enough humans on this planet as it is.
>>
>>720048609
Dirt is a bunch of decaying rock, sand, chemicals, organic matter and dead animals.
We call it "dirt" because it makes it easier to familiarize children with it and because it makes it easier to stop questioning.

It's a lot easier to be bored by "dirt" than it is to be bored by "decaying organic matter"
It's the same with animals.

"Oh that's just a fish.."
"Oh, that's just a bird.."
It's a lot more boring than "Oh, that's just an advanced organic creature that has evolved over millions of years and sustains itself on a habitable planet in the middle of space"
>>
>>720048679
You are an intelligent human and I like you
>>
>>720048358
Interesting, thank you.
>>
>>720048760
Right now we're just being the typical 4chan users arguing about what defines "oldfag" and drugs
I don't want to be part of that so I'm going to stop replying to you now
>>
File: David-Hasselhoff-drunk2.jpg (26KB, 468x476px) Image search: [Google]
David-Hasselhoff-drunk2.jpg
26KB, 468x476px
>>720048601
>Reproduction is only necessary so that we can continue the human race and achieve our end goal; creating something far more advanced than ourselves.

[Citation needed]
>>
>>720048483
have you ever been into a favela in Brazil? Diving in the Islands? Climbing the alps? Skydived?

Dude how much assistance do you need?

You dont need most of the things money can buy. You don't need that fat ass tv and shit.
Don't believe me but it is possible to not work a 100% shift and still live well.

only you can make your life enjoyable
>>
>>720044607
Sshhhh. Secret...
>>
>>720048950
[Don't give a fuck needed]
It's an opinion not a fact.
>>
>>720048948

really sorry if I offended you man. Can't we talk? After all what is 4chan all about?
>>
>>720048812
No we're not made to think it is. It's true we're going to overpopulate but what can we do about that? Greenland is my best bet though since it's prepared for over population.
>>
File: 1484653018209.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484653018209.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>720044607
>>720044607
>>720044607
>Life has no meaning, you work until you die
>>
>>720048884
Ok.
>>
>>720049031
So the human race has no common purpose like you imply.
>>
>>720048957
No I haven't and those things don't interest me at all honestly, what you like to do is fine but I'm not going to do it if I think it's pointless, I've already said materialism is stupid that's not my point. Even if I wanted to I couldn't make life enjoyable it just doesn't even out against the other priorities we are given in life.
>>
>>720049291
You're not making any sense and your shit tier gifs and images that you pride yourself on are doing literally nothing to further your incoherent attempts at making a point.
You're a sub-human.
>>
>>720049395
>No I haven't and those things don't interest me at all honestly
>Even if I wanted to I couldn't make life enjoyable

we all have shit in our lives to some extend and it affects us differently, but man I can't say you are giving yourself some chances.

Again, if you think life is trash it will be... and the contrary is true
>>
>>720049473

universe is dead matter obeying the mechanical laws of the physics? and that's it?
>>
File: eat shit.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>720049473
Never mind, I thought you weren't retarded. I was wrong.
>>
>>720044607
Only if you think that way.
>>
>>720044607
At least I can enjoy my whisky and cigars
>>
>>720049736
I'm not retarded and I know I'm not.
It's my belief that we have a common purpose but I'm under no obligation to prove it.
>>
>>720044607
entropy is a bitch
>>
File: 1347920856032.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1347920856032.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>720049755
It is that way. You either ignore it, or have deluded yourself.
>>
>>720049728
Pretty much. There's obviously more to it but that's the underlying rule controlling everything.
The question is what's the purpose.

We're too young to understand.
>>
File: 1348004294979.jpg (15KB, 289x295px) Image search: [Google]
1348004294979.jpg
15KB, 289x295px
>>720049952
>assuming there is a purpose
>>
>>720049923
Or you simply not care about it.
>>
>>720049952

I know this sounds retardedly cheesy but try love
>>
>>720050049
We're too primitive to know whether there is or isn't, hence why we need to make something better than ourselves.
>>
>>720050125
I'm in a relationship of over a year so far, I have a daughter and an orphan sister that I look after,
I've been in three other relationships, all 2+ years.

I do have a lot of love in my life.
>>
>>720050154
Exactly. It's very easy for us to die. Too easy.
>>
>>720049634
I'm not giving myself a chance since I don't particularly like you're preferred forms of entertainment and fulfilment, if the contrary is true of course it's going to be trash. You needn't reply at all.
>>
>>720044607

Your thoughts and memes will go out into the nöosphere and outlive you, combining with and spawning new ones. They have as good a chance as your actual life of being remembered.

For example, you had 8 great grandparents. Do you know even 3 of their names? That's just a hundred years or so.
>>
File: 1418715458985.png (3KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1418715458985.png
3KB, 302x237px
>>720045687
I think you misunderstand what it means to be able to do 'whatever you want'. You can't HAVE whatever you want, you need to work for that. As far as your actions are concerned though, you can do whatever it is you choose, as can everyone else. You can make whatever life you want for yourself within the means that you have.
>>
>>720046275
Yeah. Good for him you sad sack of shit.
>>
>>720050313
Great example, thank you.
>>
>>720050252
Maybe it's easy for us to die because death really doesn't matter as much as we think it does.
If death was such a big deal, surely the universe would've made it harder for us to die.

Look at animals, they don't give a fuck when they kill one another, lol.
It's like every other animal knows something we don't, humans are the only ones freaking out about it.
>>
>>720050230

and it hasn't added any "meaning" to your life?
>>
File: 1414134543517.jpg (190KB, 1191x1684px) Image search: [Google]
1414134543517.jpg
190KB, 1191x1684px
>>720050262
if you too sad to find yourself something to do have a nice wait for death

might as well do something meanwhile

also being a edgy teen who seeks attention on post then talks bad to those who try to get him to chin up

OP is a faggot
>>
And?
>>
>>720050472
It has, I mean it gives me responsibilities and a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
But it isn't driving my very existence, I still question reality just as much as I would without any of it.
>>
>>720050353
"As long, as you don't choose, everything remains possible" - Mr nobody
>>
>>720044607
>Life has no meaning

Speak for yourself faggot. I enjoy being a stepping stone to some being greater then i can imagine. If humans still exist a million years from now it'll be because I helped. If not I would also like to claim responsibility for destroying an entire species.
>>
>>720044607
so?
>>
>>720044607
Half way there.
>>
File: uvdrv144bt9mhuuefli7.png (703KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
uvdrv144bt9mhuuefli7.png
703KB, 800x494px
>>720044607
>>
File: 1485153076253.png (52KB, 706x669px) Image search: [Google]
1485153076253.png
52KB, 706x669px
>>720044607
>no purpose in life
>everything is meaningless
>you are insignificant
sounds like pretty good reasons to live the life you want to live
>>
>>720050353
>you need to work for that
What I've been saying this whole thread, you work until you die. I'm not saying I want like anything ridiculously expensive or powerful though, I'd just like to not have to slave away all my life in order to have a chance of a 'decent living'. In the end you can do very little things though. Considering you must have some amount of money, time and or resources.
>>
File: turtle.jpg (107KB, 638x300px) Image search: [Google]
turtle.jpg
107KB, 638x300px
>>720050458
>It's like every other animal knows something we don't, humans are the only ones freaking out about it.

You have that backwards.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.