[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone on /b/ who can hold their own in a fight? >what's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 19

File: 1446260004566s.jpg (7KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1446260004566s.jpg
7KB, 250x167px
Anyone on /b/ who can hold their own in a fight?

>what's your age, height and weight?
>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
>have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?
>ever fought someone much heavier than you (20lbs + difference)
>>
age is non important
i'm 6'2" 181lbs
karate as a kid, baseball for fun
been outnumbered many times
fought many people bigger and heavier

W-L record is shabby due to people simply being better fighters, but i will always go all-out and make sure i get my shots in.
>>
>>720030644
Yes because i learn from one of the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0UzEofB35s
>>
>>720030644
5' 9"
karate, judo, and boxing
outnumbered: yes, 3 on 1. didn't win that one.
heavier: yes. heavier without the skill to use it is useless.
>>
>>720030644
When I was 16 i fought a guy a bit bigger than me and won. I'm 26 now
>>
>>720031009
>yes, 3 on 1. didn't win that one.
what did you do to piss 3 people off
>>
File: 1480401386132.jpg (55KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1480401386132.jpg
55KB, 670x503px
nope
>>
>>720030956
Do you rely on karate when fighting at all, or is it more about strength?

also mirin stats, you must be built like an athlete
>>
>>720031078
he was shit talking at the bar, very disrespectful. went outside 1-on-1, his friends jump in too.
you can probably guess their race.
>>
6'6 300lbs

never been in a fight but i can kick anyone's ass under 6' for sure
>>
>>720031232
that's fucked up, how bad was the damage?
>>
>>720030644
>21, 190cm (6'3''), 83kg
>kickbox
>yes (4 vs 1), I was drunk and they were sober, lost it pretty badly
>yes
>>
>>720031317
>I was drunk and they were sober
sorry about that but tbh you would've lost anyway if you were drunk, still makes me wonder why they would jump a drunk guy fucking faggots
>>
>>720031297
broken nose, split lips, loose teeth & bruises. nothing too bad. my friends jumped in too once shit started going south.
>>
>>720030956
Are you over .500 on the road?
>>
I have multiple times.

>> 32 years old. 160 pounds. 6 ft.
>> 4rth degree black belt and former instructor of Kyokushin karate. Sifu rank in Bagua Zhang. Some dabbling in Muay Boran, Ju Jitsu, and Wing Chun.

No longer do any of it though as I have retired from it all.

>>> Yes, I have been outnumbered. 6 to 1. Was able to break the arm of one attacker before I had the ever living dog piss beat out of me by broken pipes from a swing set, chains and boots.

>> Yes, I have fought someone far larger than myself in my 3rd degree test. Luckily he was my first opponent. He ripped my pants leg nearly clean off after I tried to kick him across the face. Used his bent leg as a step up to try and get his face (guy was about 6' 7"). Grabbed me by the trouser leg and lifted me nearly upside down. Thank God for cotton not being too strong.
>>
6'4
245 lbs
I did taekwondo and muay thai for a little bit, but not long enough for it to really matter
I have fought a guy much fatter than me before and won
>>
>>720030644
23, was 18 at time of story below
None, unless vidya count as martial arts
1m85, 65kg
Yes, 6 to 1, won because adrenaline rocks and was against 15 to 17yo, and I KO d the heavier hard before they had the time to gang up on my ass
No, don t delude myself in thinking I would won, but called the bluff anyway, and he backed off
>>
File: 1464477365768.gif (595KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1464477365768.gif
595KB, 500x282px
>>720030644
21 5'9 130lbs
>martial art
none
i've never been in a fight

I am still confident i could kick most asses of the people who post ITT.
>>
>>720031416
I was in a club and they were pushing people around themselves, you really have to be ugly frustrated idiot to do that in a club instead of socializing, dancing or talking to girls
Anyway they pushed me and I pushed back since I was drunk, security kicked them out and they jumped me when I went outside
>>
>>720030644
>Anyone on /b/ who can hold their own in a fight?

Why would I be fapping during a fight?
>>
>>720031508
were they trying to rob you?
>>
5' 7 153 lbs

Brazilian jiu-jitsu for 3 years.

I have won 4 submission only tournaments 2 of which I fought in the absolute (No weight or height class)

Biggest guy was over 6ft probably 210.

Lucky for me his shoot for a single leg was super fucking slow so I was able to duck under his left side and get a rear naked choke to win.

Only street fight I was in was getting a double leg on a meth head near my apartments and proceeding to kick his rotting teeth in until he became unconscious.
>>
>>720030644

27. 6'3" 200 lbs

I watch a lot of kung fu films so I know how to fight. I mimic their actions like Ip Man.
>>
>>720031687
your face must've looked awesome after that lol
you got balls
>>
155lbs
5'9"

Been doing BJJ on and off for around 3 years along with some light contact kick boxing. Focused more on powerlifting the past 9 months but continue with the BJJ to maintain flexibility.

In recent years my handful of fights have ended on the ground with a choke bar one when I got straight beat the shit out off.

Pre 2014 I never really had much trouble other than getting jumped by two guys and having my eye socket fractured and jaw broke at 16
>>
>>720031188
when fighting street thug types who've been throwing hands their whole lives to survive, karate rules fly right out the window. you will find yourself in more trouble. the street guys don't respect kicks, they only wanna box, basically. my build is pretty average, if anything i'm on the skinny/lanky side. but because of that, i'm very fast, which makes me a better striker and evader. but if things go to the grounds (and they usually do), its a mess and i end up getting rekt. i'm not saying karate is a bad art to learn, but vs ppl in the hood, it's not particularly effective.
>>
>>720031236
I'm only 5'7, 140 but would eat you for lunch.
Boxer, 38, have defended myself successfully my entire life. I've never started a fight, but never lost one either. And I've taken guys as big as you easily. Be careful who you pick on. The little Irish guy might surprise you. I am good at dodging a punch and countering with something that's going to end the fight.
>>
>>720032073
the times you were outnumbered were you fighting thugs?
>>
19 , 5'9" 160 lb
Nothing
Yes, I was walking with my little brother and a guy came and started to shit talk, didn't want to fight since my brother is with me, the guy wanted to fight really bad, shit happens, managed to put him to the ground , suddenly out of nowhere about 6 people come and start beating the shit out of me, too bad it happened in front of my brother.
Not really
>>
>>720030644
>30,182cm,75kg
>Fencing, football(soccer), handball
>Yes.
Got jumped on for being goth by car full of rich fags. Broke one nose and twisted his arm as I went for one guy only knowing I will get rekt by others. Got one of them and rekt him, others throw me on the ground a kicked me a bit, got out of it with few scratches.
>Yes.
One fat fuck. I let him throw punches in the air since I was obviously faster and then left him unharmed. Didn't want to be a prick in front of a girl since it would be too easy.
>>
>>720031232

They were canadian, right ?
>>
File: fight.jpg (35KB, 634x718px) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
35KB, 634x718px
>>720031856
yup, my friends took me to the hospital after. They werent around when all this happened. Anyway my face looked pretty bad kek nothing serious, but something like pic related

eh, it has come to the part where I just dont care anymore.. I became like them..frustrated about life..wanting troubles and feeling depressed.. Kickboxing is really filling my needs tbqh
>>
>>720032263
>got out of it with few scratches.
lucky, couldve ended a lot worse. What position in soccer btw?
>>
>>720030644
>tfw late 20's and never been in a fight
>talked my way out of a few
>have no idea if I'd be able to land a punch, or what would happen to me if I took one

Yes I'm a gigantic pussy. I'm not proud of it.
Also skeletor mode, but I don't think that makes a difference. 6'1, 155lbs
>>
i'm 14, 5'2", 180 lbs
kick yo ass style
yes, 1 to 20, i totally destroyed them
yes, i kicked my OP mom's ass once, she's 330 lbs
>>
>>720032227
yes and no. i had a 3-on situation where the other people had weapons. they were more average every day people but still unfair. i did severe damage to the main guy and the other 2 ran off. other times i've had 7-on-1 gang type jumpings happen to me, it's hard to describe multiple feet and hands pounding on you at the same time, either way, unfair fight and i got destroyed, that one was hoodrat ghetto thugs. they just decided to jump me because i was white and in the wrong neighborhood. i've lived in bad areas my whole life because i'm a poorfag, this kind of occurance is normal, sadly.
>>
>>720032420
I know. I think they didn't know what to do and they chickened when they saw me going ham on one guy (I assumed he was their "leader"). I played left wing, mostly in offense.
>>
>>720031708
No.
It was a "revenge" attack by a gang of homeless crust punks when I was living in Canada to study abroad.
I had previously fought with two people that were guests of one of my room mates.
They were high on meth and drunk and refused to leave. So when I beat the boyfriend, his girlfriend also tried to hurt me. I didn't mean to, but each of them had to get medical attention because through our fight , each had piercings ripped out.

They told their gang and they broke into my home two weeks later at 3 AM and attacked. Met them going down the stairs (they going down and I up) to find me.

First guy tried to swing and I managed to catch him by the wrist and put.my weight jnto the back of his elbow. Heard the pop like when you pull apart a roast chicken.
>>
>18, 83 kgs
>muay thai for 5 years, some bjj
>once, but i could get away
>yeah, my kru is actually 120 kgs and we had quite a few fights, also when i was in highscool KOd a bigger kid with a left hook
>>
6'1
180 lbs
used to be a problem child got into a lot of fights most of them were against more than one and i was alone of course
most of the time i got my ass kicked but i usually went down swinging taking a few with me.
last fight i was in i got into a bar fight against 3 guys all pretty moderate size i knocked one out after getting hit a few times in the face and then ended up getting dragged out by bouncers i seemed to have taken the least amount of damage in comparison
>>
File: 1368762688603.png (66KB, 237x236px) Image search: [Google]
1368762688603.png
66KB, 237x236px
>>720030644

5' 7"
muay thai, karate, boxing, judo, grappling
on and off for 4-5 years
Yes - 3 to 1
picked a fight with a kid at a metal show
kid was in gang
Yes
Fighting people bigger than you sucks
I am on the shorter side so most people are taller than me or weigh more depends.
when you fist fight you win some you lose some. only few real 1 on 1 fights ive been in were controlled. Havent had to fight on the street. Couple of times when shit popped off at the bar or club recently past year or so when I was with friends I had to scrap with some a couple people but hardly a real fight never had to fight for my life either.
>>
Of course I can hold my own in a fight, you little bitch. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>22, 6'4", 240lb
>Krav maga
>Many times
>Some times
>>
>>720030644
>prison at 18
>white 5"11 205lbs
>fight a nig nog every month or every other month over stupid shit nigs do

After 4 years of that, I was released. Joined a bjj and kickboxing gym, expanded my knowledge on fighting. I'm 100% confident in holding my own and only had to twice since I've been out. Both times at a bar, both times over some wannabe being handsy with my wife.
>>
6'0
253 pounds
As long as you always fight like your life is on the line, you'll always win or at least maim them.
>>
>>720030644
32, aikido, been outnumbered once (3 to 1). They were amateurs tho. Still when being outnumbered the outcome is pretty much a matter of dumb luck even with most defensive arts ( and aikido is as defensive as it gets, maybe second after kenpo). Fought a guy almost twice my weight, in case of aikido it doesnt really matter. The downer is i cant really throw a proper punch, but i more than make up for it being able to break limbs and skulls in a matter of seconds so theres that. Never really been hit strongly too so if by chance i got smacked good once it would probably be the end of me, unlike with ppl training kickbox and such.
>>
File: 1411546037567.jpg (29KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1411546037567.jpg
29KB, 399x400px
>>720030644

36, manlet 5"8, 90kg

nothing

Yes, 10-1 and lost, 3-1 and beat them all

Yes, a high % of my fights were against older and taller

I never backed down to a fight growing up, got my ass kicked on many occasions, but after a while, you learn and adapt and become a better fighter

A lot of fights end up on the ground, so I'd say BJJ would be the best in this day and age. BJJ and boxing.
>>
>>720033169
wtf what happened after he tazed you?
>>
>>720030644
23, 5"9', 155lbs

100m slalom skiing and 100m breast stroke gold medals. No martial arts outside of Tekken.

Yes, 2 to 1. Knocked one guy down, the other did me in. We were all drunk.
Once got mugged and stabbed in the thigh.

Yes. He had 50lbs on me and hit like a tank. I outsped him, and dropped his ass with a nut shot.
>>
>>720032202
I've never had any problem using kicks in street fights. They are the usual thing I use that ends the fight.

Course, that may be because we don't fuck about in Kyokushin and I have a habit of wearing steel toed boots.

Can hear the dull thump right now.
>>
File: MussoliniRuinsThings.jpg (18KB, 652x914px) Image search: [Google]
MussoliniRuinsThings.jpg
18KB, 652x914px
>>720030644

28, 5'7, 175lbs

Currently western boxing, used to do BJJ

I have been outnumbered in a fight, yes. If you're outnumbered in a fight, the only reasonable course of action is to find and use something as a weapon or to get the fuck out of there fast. Hand to hand combat is all about managing distance, which is impossible to do against multiple assailants. There is no glory in getting kicked and stomped by 3 different dudes.

Yes I have fought people bigger than me. It's not fun, especially if they are trained at all. It's not so much the weight that's difficult to deal with but height and reach advantage that accompanies it. You don't realize until you do it how much having to punch upward diminishes your power, and how hard it is to slip punches consistently against a reach advantage. It's doable, but I don't recommend it.
>>
>>720030644
20, 1m70, 50kg
>fuck amerifags
7years of judo but thats irrelevant
no
probably

im just faster, hit first, dodge always, if they hit me i lose anyway, can't take punch for shit
>>
>>720031508
Impressive. I always wished I got into martial arts. I envy Bagua and JKD practicioners.
>>
>>720033169
>Yeah i got jumped 3-1 fought off 2 of them until the third tazed me

Where they cops by any chance?
>>
18 5'10" and 165
I trained in brazilian jiu jitsu for 2 years and wrestled for 6 as well as kick boxing for 2
Most I was outnumbered was 3-1 and snapped one of their legs and just got the fuck outta dodge.
Heaviest person I fought was 285 lbs and I used my wrestling to throw him straight to his back since I knew he wouldn't be able to stand up being the fat fuck he was
>>
>>720033386
Cringe
>>
>>720033336
>100m breast stroke gold medals
fuck that's one difficult stroke, you must be pretty strong
>>
>>720030644
29, 5'7", 200 lb
modern army combatives L III
been outnumbered twice, lost one of those, the other was 3 drunk dudes
in MAC you fight with people heavier than you all the time
>>
>>720030644
6'2" 213lbs
I did krav maga in highschool 4 years. only thing I really learned was how to deflect punches/strikes and how to give a killer punch and kick. Also getting out of a shit ton of choke holds.

Yes I fought 2 people that were about 5'6" at once. started 1v1 but another jumped in. I creamed them both. their punches did not even hit.

20+ pound difference. Yes and it sucked. punches hurt and I felt weak going against him. But it ended with us being pulled apart so I was saved by good timing atleast.
>>
>>720033779
Are you in the military?
>>
>>720030644

90kg 185cm
Not strong, but my Anger burns hotter than 1000 suns
>>
>>720033710
I dropped my athletic endeavours years ago. But my chest and thighs are still defined despite the only exercise I get now is alcohol and smokes.
I ocassionaly take my doge and camp innawoods for a few days.
>>
>>720030644
Age is really not important
I am 178cm 68kg
Benn outnumbered 5 out of 10 so you have 50%chance that the guy has backup.
-Thai box since 12 and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu since 16 and Kendo since 11(good for the mind)
-Yea actually this fucker who wanted to rob me was abut 2m tall and 100kg gypsy came at me and i broke his jaw and one of his rib.. bad thing is he prosecuted me..and the cops charge both of us for vandalisim. Thats how things goes in Budapest IXth district (the ghetto in hungary)
>>
>>720033875
I was Army. Got out not long ago.
>>
>Be me
>16 years old
>high school bully finally corners me in front of about 30 people
>I'm high as fuck
>Adrenaline and me being high makes time seem to go slower
>He outweighs me by a solid 45 pounds
>But I'm a full foot taller
>He throws a wild left
>I intercept
>I throw an elbow strike as hard as I could into the back of his elbow
>sickening crack as I dislocate it
>He screams
>drag his stupid ass to the ground
>continue putting pressure on it
>his outer forearm is literally touching and flush with his bicep
>teacher runs over to break up the fight
>i'm screaming at the top of my lungs that i won't stop next time
>hear disgusting "thwip" sound as bully gets an avulsion (look it up, it's when a muscle tears off the bone)
>muscle curls and bunches up visibly under the skin
>teacher runs away to throw up
>no one stepped in to stop me or to help the bully (who was really popular)
>position bullies hand on ground
>stomp that shit as hard as I can
>break wrist
>bluff and tell him that if this happens again, that I'm going for his kneecaps next
>never fucked with or bullied in high school ever again
>walk away knowing that I got extremely lucky
> He needed 7 surgeries to correct the damage I did to him
>He'll never play sports again
>every time it rains he will be reminded of me
>last I heard he's a meth head living in the woods
>>
>>720033389
why did you get outnumbered? they mustve been pretty strong, boxers can usually deal with these situations
>>
>>720031236
That's just ridiculous.
I'm 6'7" 290 - workout every day. Wrestled and boxed. Spent 10 years as a doorman at some very "active" venues, and had it not been for my colleagues, there are more than a few sub 6 footers who would have given me serious trouble. If not a total asskicking, then they would have at least loosened up a few teeth.

I had a 5'10 190 guy spin kick me so fast and so hard that I thought he broke my jaw. Found out later he was a professional fighter.

Treat everyone as if you've no idea what they're capable of. Because you don't.
>>
>>720033836
>n. I creamed them both. their punches did not even hurt

Fucking auto correct
>>
>>720031699
check'd and chuckled
>>
File: IMG_1245.jpg (48KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1245.jpg
48KB, 500x364px
6'4
Army special ops, 4 years shao lin.
Bite the shit out of them. He might get a few licks in but even if you bite the biggest fucker in town he'll scream and back off because he doesn't want to get bitten again. I once got cornered by a ducking huge ass college chad and I knew he'd beat the fuck out of me so I lunged for his leg and latched on tight. He tried to shake me loose and I bit the fuck out of his calf muscle. He shrieked like a little girl with a skinned knee and backpedaled when I let go. He called me crazy and ran for it. There are no rules in fighting.
Good times.
>>
>>720033958
Badass, you been deployed?

Also, when you were outnumbered and lost, did they jump you because they identify you as a serviceman? I heard there's a lot of hate towards you guys in some trash areas
>>
>>720031561
If anyone interested in full story
> With high school friends, hanging out
> One is a guy, not a sport type either
> Two others are girls, one is a future hamplanet, but was cool, and second was a bomb, ex of the guy
> Group of six start to come at us and talk about soccer. Bummer, but figures they will get bored and leave
> They do, no more beer. Hey, let s go grab some with other guy
> Group come right back when they see me and other guy get up.
> I stay to keep things under control, friend quickly go grab the beers
> For 5 minutes, everything goes kinda fine, soccer again, they keep their distances
> Then one of them talk to the bomb, "Hey, you re perfect, except for your friends"
> Had enough of their shit, get up, face the guy, tell him to leave
> Surprise punch to the face, reflex kick in the gut. I didn t lose my balance, he fall 2m behind
> Adrenaline has kicked in full time for me, but they are all surprised, so their punches are telegraphed to death, and I can counter like hell
> The heavier of their group try to bring me to the ground, but I kept my balance. The was thoses hard as hell flower pots behind me. Jump, put all my weight on his head, which goes full swing right on it.
> Get up, kick the guy face to the ground again to ensure he is KO ed
> Action was gruesome enough for the rest of the group to hesitate, they still hadn t got another punch on me since the surprise one, their heavy is KO, bomb is on the phone
> I start to charge when hamplanet goes full Irish/Scottish sailor, screaming at them
> Half of them flee right now, the two last stay to grab their heavy
> Disappear just as friend come charging, beer bottle in hand, ready to help

Once adrenaline wore off, I realized how lucky I have been to not fall when the heavy tried to push me on the ground and didn t caught my arms, would have been dead if it were not for that
>>
6'1 180 24 years old
been in one fight with a guy about 6'3 and heavier.. I had so much adrenaline going I can't remember what happened I just know I didn't get hurt
Got another one coming up in about a week with an internet tough guy
He has a lot of friends to my none
What are the odds that I'll get jumped, and how to handle that?
>>
>>720033498
Any places near you?
Its good for your health. Just beware of Bullshido dojo's where the over weight white guy brags more about what he has done and has so many black belts that most of his wall is covered by em'.

These guys are like cult leaders.
>>
>>720034142
It wasn't what is considered a real deployment. just Bahrain/UAE though we did have a few casualties.

They jumped me because I was the drunk guy that time talking shit.
>>
File: rekt.jpg (91KB, 706x904px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
91KB, 706x904px
>22 6'1 185
>play football and lacrosse
>yes
>yes

Pic related after I got headbutted in a nightclub
>>
I got KO'd a few days ago. Asshat pushed me, and I fell temple first on the edge of an old school radiator.

Don't remember any of it.
>>
>>720033682
Cringe as in embarrassed or cringe as in "that probably fucking hurts" ?
>>
5'8

I wrestled from age 15-24. Greco Roman and freestyle. Took some Akido and Krav Maga. While I'm not skilled in boxing, I'm a pretty good grappler with low center of gravity and good balance.

I've been in a few fights. Can probably hold my own decently enough.
>>
>>720030644
>age
>martial arts
judo, wrestling, kickboxing(little), karate(little)
>outnumbered in fight
no
>fought someone heavier
yes didn't end well for me
>>
>>720034451
story of when you fought a heavier dude?
>>
My martial art is called stabbing cunts.
>>
>>720030644
26, 5' 6"
Hapkido, dabbled in judo on the side.
Yes, 4v1, went ok given the circumstances. Drunk faggots thought it'd be fun to harass the short guy. Kicked the closest guy in his stomach and ran. Got a bruised cheek but that was all.
Probably.
>>
>>720034446
>I've been in a few fights.
won them all?
>>
>>720030956
21, 190 cm, 100 kg
No
Yes
Don't know, was I supposed to ask how much they weigh before we fought?

>>720031317
190 cm is closer to 6'2" than 6'3"
>>
>>720033336
>the other did me in
did he sucker punch you or what?
>>
>>720034644
Nvm, im wrong
>>
>>720032372
yes. they kept saying "sorry" and "pardon me" everytime they landed a good one.
>>
>>720034333
Pic related. Lucky I didn't puncture my eyeball.
>>
>>720033244

BJJ is good to train in for leveraging a disadvantage in weight and controlling movement on the ground, but the majority of holds and submissions, as well as the style overall, are completely impractical in a street fight scenario.

Example:
Take someone down. Establish side control. Wrap them up in a kimura or an america, with the elbow bent and arm and shoulder forced backward.
Then what?
Option 1: say "hey man, i got you, fight's over", he feigns agreement so you'll let him out, then you have to fight him all over again.
Option 2: It's clear he's not giving up, tells you to fuck off, so you have to break his arm. I don't care who started it or what the circumstances were; if you spiral fracture someone's arm using an MA technique you were trained in, you're going to fucking jail. You're probably going to trial for aggravated assault. If he has the means, you're getting sued too.
Option 3: Whoever he's with notices you have him in a potentially dangerous position on the ground, isn't familiar with you or your motives, and promptly walks over and kicks you in the head.

There are a dozen other examples like this. It's a no-win scenario.
>>
>>720030644
>Before my peak
>5'11" 12st
Used to do taekwondo as a kid but Old Firm football hooliganism is a MA at that point
Nah not really, maybe like 12 vs 14 but not enough to really make a difference
Sure, hulking road rager against me. Pulled his coat over his head and kneed him in the nose, out like a light
>>
You can believe me or not, I'll be 30 next week
3 years of b.j.j. And boxing as a kid. Joined the military after collage. So H.G.J.j after that and cqc. Been in a hand full of street fights in collage. Been pistol whipped then mugged in Atlanta where I went to school before the military. Also got hospitalized when I was jumped outside of the mall in Atlanta during Christmas time. 4 big niggers jumped me at my car and took my stuff. Win 3 or 4 real fights before that. I don't count martial arts competition because there's rules.

Fast forward to now after 2 tours. Got done at 28. I have killed 2 people without guns. Not my choice. It was them or me. And at least 7 kills (3 confirmed, others were not confirmed but I know what I saw and did) with ammunition if some kind. Got into an altercation with some drunk dude in the elevator that tried to kiss my wife, but that was a throat chop and I just threw him out of the elevator at the next stop. Nothing to crazy since I'm not in the military anymore.

I have a wife and no kids. Don't really have p.t.s.d. But I do get nightmares and stress dreams probably a couple times a month. Weed helps tho since it's legal here now.
>>
>>720034446
Won one. Two got broken up before either of us fell out.

None of them were with more than one person. All were with people heavier than me.
>>
>>720030644

I can say with complete honesty that i would go down like a sack of lard.
>>
>>720034689
Yeah he was a bit more sober than I.
>>
23. 6'1 at 185.
military. Where I'm stationed is a pretty fucked up place to be white in the military. When we go downtown to drink violence is bound to happen. Usually win but been knocked the fuck out more than once. Anyone can beat anyone with one good punch.
>>
>what's your age, height and weight? 35, 5 7, 185
>what martial art or any sport do you practice? Wrestling, Jiu Jitsu
>have you ever been outnumbered in a fight? yes, 2 to 1
>ever fought someone much heavier than you (20lbs + difference) Always
>>
>>720034787
>road rager

Tired typing. Meant roid rager
>>
>>720030644
22 6'6 320lbs
College Football
Yes, 5 v 3, We won.
No.
>>
boxing for a long time, recently started bjj. I think i can handle an average person who doesnt know how to fight
>>
>>720033093
your wife shouldn't be such a whore.
>>
>>720034925
Are you left handed by any chance?
>>
20/6'5/115kg

HEMA - Longsword and Backsword as well as various grappling, wrestling etc

Yes, but only had fights back in school, I don't go around looking for trouble.

No, but I am pretty heavy.
>>
>>720034887
What branch man? Good stats btw.
You got knocked out in a bar or street?
>>
>>720034001

Seriously? Re-read my post, the part about managing distance.
Anyway, I fucked somebody's girlfriend in college. Didn't even say she had a boyfriend.

Anyway, they caught me in the parking lot of my dorm, just him and one other guy. It doesn't really matter how quick or strong or tenacious you are. It's impossible to deal with two reasonably coordinated people on opposite sides of you unless you get lucky with a punch.
>>
>>720035041
No but my brothers are, one of em went to college for football the other for baseball.
>>
>20, 5'11", 275 lbs
>rugby player
>no
>no, never been in a situation where I'd have to fight

it depends who it is. most people I could just put my shoulder in their chest and that would be that
>>
>>720035157
dont get me wrong, i know there isnt much you couldve done at that point especially if they were in opposite sides. fucking cowards
>>
>>720033969

On this week's episode of 'Shit That Never Happened'...
>>
>>720035334
Believe what you want, faggot. Doesn't mean that you're right.
>>
>>720034775
this. bjj works on the mat, in a controlled environment. if you plan on being in a street fight, you had better be able to punch.
>>
File: rrd.jpg (108KB, 396x750px) Image search: [Google]
rrd.jpg
108KB, 396x750px
>>720034887
I think I know you (pic related?)
>>
24, 5'10 210 pounds
Brown belt Mcninja.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Yes. Some went okay others not so much.
Yeah.
>>
>>720030644
Don't know... I'm 6'4 and don't have a temper... Noone tryed to fight me yet...
>>
File: WP_20150815_00_50_14_Pro.jpg (318KB, 1077x1918px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150815_00_50_14_Pro.jpg
318KB, 1077x1918px
>>720035099
This is me in 2015 from a bad day with locals at the beach. I technically won, but I ended with more scars I think.
>>
>>720035679
they fucked you up son. stomped on the face?
>>
>>720035497
Sounds like an anime fantasy son.
>>
>>720030644
> age is not important, height 180CMs and weight 70kg
> kung fu (the shaolin one)
> as kid probably 2 times
> i think i have fought with 2 or more but i dont like to destroy their honor, so i dont like to punch people(btw my english is bad)
>>
18, 6'2, 162 lbs
MMA, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, bit of Muay Thai
Been outnumbered plenty of times, lost plenty of fights
Fought a couple bigger guys, usually win cuz they're slow
>>
>>720030644
33, 5'9", 165
No, did take karate when I was 18 for a year.
Out numbered severely, won.
Fought a kid 260 lbs, also won.

But I'm too old for that it amymore. Its not cool.
>>
>>720035851
>Been outnumbered plenty of times, lost plenty of fights
do you live in a ghetto?
>>
>>720030644
29, 5'11" 220 lbs

Boxing

Yep

Yep, heavier people are easier to fight, cardio is more important than strength.
>>
>>720033969

Dude, i've fought while high plenty of times, it ain't making time seem slower lol
>>
>>720035742
Yeah, it was 3 on 4. I got clipped on the jaw and woke up to get the win with my friends. 10/10. Would do again.
>>
>>720034887

Fayetteville, NC obviously.
>>
>>720034887
Truth
>>
being a man
>>
>>720034775

This is a really important point that should be discussed more.
>>
File: stick_0.png (22KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
stick_0.png
22KB, 310x310px
>>720035851

>6'2 , 162lbs
>>
>>720034787
>Pulled his coat over his head and kneed him in the nose, out like a light
thats a canadian move right there
>>
32, 175 cm, 75kg (fight -73/-81)
semi-pro judoka, hobby muay thai
2 to 1 on street at night, lost 2 teeth
fought much heavier guys in team competitions when put to a heavier weight class
>>
>>720030644
6'4" 86kg (cbf finding it out in pounds)
Started in taekwondo. 6 months into training me and a buddy got jumped by three guys on a night out. Despite the first hit being an unprovoked dog shot to the back of my head I didn't get fucked up too bad coz I was a 6 day a week gym rat. The taekwondo didn't help much. My friend got kicked and punched on the ground so he was pretty messed up.
The next week I started mma. Now 6 years later I go to 2 mma gyms and judo classes. try to gym and run or swim 4 days a week.
I've lost countless sparring matches, but haven't lost a fight outside of the gym since then. Had two guys jump on my way home once. Disabled guy with a handful of dirt and gravel to the eyes, knocked guy two out then choked out guy one.
That said I rarely fight outside the gym if I can help it.
>>
>>720034775
Option 2 and 3 kind of apply to fighting in general, but I get your point. It's probably a good idea to stay standing if possible... i.e. Judo
>>
>>720030644
23 5'11 140
karate, boxing, judo, jujitsu(latter two i never bothered much with but it was in the training regime i did.)
Yeah when i was younger, grew up in a rough neighborhood, kids would beat the shit out of me sometimes.
yeah always, i was never the bigger kid. Heaviest was probably 60 pounds heavier, 6'5 kid in highschool, I beat the shit out of him though, put him in the icu, was suspended for two weeks but i dropped out anyway, he was starting shit with me for weeks beforehand, but would not meet outside of school. Got tired of it one day and went into the bathroom, he cheapshotted me and I beat the fuck out him. shattered his nose, fucked up his eyesocket, and pushed his teeth back. He was in the icu for a while. I was around 150 when this fight occurred.

I used to do tournaments and would fight above my weight because I had a lot of punching power despite my size. When I was a child it was always bigger kids, i never felt comfortable on the ground so i focused on building up punching power. Technique and strength training. Kicks i did train a lot, but with one leg on the ground its easy to get knocked off it. Last fight i got into i was 20-21. wasnt much of a fight.

I havent worked out in a long time due to health issues, i am sure I would get rekt now. Technique is still there im sure though. I trained since i was 8-16 then left my dojo, still trained on my own up until 18-19.
>>
>>720030644
6"2 180
Boxing/knockout specialist
Fought multiple people at once
Fought many people much bigger than me.
If I get a clean shot they are going down.
I have gotten beat up when jumped but gave as good as I got. Only 1 guy 1-1 has ever gotten the best of me. He was mma and outweighed me by 60+ lbs. gave him a clean combo and laid off because I thought he would go down or atleast be stunned enough for me to be able to take him. Well he was stunned but still managed to get me to the ground and put me to sleep. Lesson learned
>>
>>720036321
>2 to 1 on street at night, lost 2 teeth
story?
>>
>>720035979

>One word answer and no story
>legitimate fighter detected.
>>
>>720033969
cool story bro
>>
>>720035761
Believe what you want. Doesn't make you right.
>>
>>720036057
I did a tour in fayettenam. 4th psyop represent!
>>
>>720036008
It's called adrenaline. Was my first real fight.
>>
>>720036057
No, though I wouldn't be that opposed to being stationed there.
>>
>>720036868
>4th psyop
if you aren't trolling i have mad respect for you
the training you guys go through is unbelievable
>>
>>720030644
Anyone on /b/ who can hold their own in a fight?

>>what's your age, height and weight?
21, 6'5, 205-215 depends if cut or bulk
>>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
Gun kata
>>have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?
yes it sucked had to run away.
>>ever fought someone much heavier than you (20lbs + difference)
yes
People heavier than me tend to be fat. So it actually gets easier if they are 20-40 pounds heavier.
>>
>>720030644
> 18, 5'9'', 200
> I studied kwanmukan for 10 years, ended once I got my black belt
> Never been in a real fight before
> Same as above
>>
>>720035679
even with the bruises you still look good
n-no homo
>>
>>720031699
VICTORY ASSURED
>>
26, 1.90m, 105 kg
I play volleyball semipro.
Once I was fighting a guy and 3 of his friends jumped me. I won because I outran them.
I used to fight older kids all the time. I was mostly getting my ass kicked.
>>
>>720030644
18, 6'1", 190lbs
Boxing,BJJ,Muay Thai,Judo,Badminton
Ye but only sparring
Some dude that was about 245lbs
>>
Weight:200
Height: 5'9
Sport: getting piss drunk
Ever been outnumbered: nope
Fought someone bigger: try not to but have
Favorite race to fight with: niggers
Worst injury sustained: broken nose, and broken hand
Least favorite to fight with: Russians
>>
>>720037399
did you know the guy you were fighting?

also vball is one tough sport, people really underestimate it
>>
>>720031236
>>720031555
>>720033083
>>720033114
>>720034026
>>720035255

Are you swole or fat hard to tell with that height and weight
>>
>>720030644
41, roughly 6'1 and 180-190.
I run a lot, and do a bit of yoga / meditation.
Two-to-one. One of them had a knife. I wounded one and the other one ran away before I could hit him.
I don't think I ever did. I haven't been in many fights.
>>
>>720036518
> be me
> go for a drink with friends in bad district
> find lousy hip-hop bar, friends are metal
> go inside anyway
> young asshole starts telling my friend that it's his place where they were sitting
> friend says, he may sit wherever he wants to
> later leave bar, ~6 guys waiting outside
> asking what is wrong with us, trying to push us
> dodge them
> everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg
> walk on
> some guys running after us, 2 hit me in the face from behind
> wtf everything is loose in my mouth, stunned
> other friends get beaten up
> girl shouting hysterically to stop those guys im occupied with
> they finally run after police who take routine controls there stop by
> pass rest of evening/night at the police explaining stuff
>>
>>720037568
> vball is one tough sport, people really underestimate it
tell me about it

Yeah I had been searching for him for a year. He had done something really messed up and I was looking for payback. When I found him I punched his face in and his friends jumped me just before I stomped his head into the ground.
>>
>>720037750
shit thats brutal
>>
>>720033969
Wow you're so badass anon, holy shit. Glad you smoked that dank chronik so that "time could go slower" lol such an advantage.

Fucking douchebag
>>
>>720037924
did they do any damage to you at all? gotta be careful with people like that
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>720030644
I'm 25, Latino, 6'1" 210lbs
Been doing Muay Thai for 14 years now.

2 black guys tried to mug me last week down the street from my house. Both at least 6'4" and had 30 pounds extra on me. Outcome was me knocking out one of them without him expecting it and the other ran away. I left him there on the ground. Nuff said.
>>
picked some fights throughout the years and been outnumbered a few times.
i do not know any technic what so ever.
win some lose some no major perma damage i got.
trick is easy. world is not fair so the fights too.
if you wait for the first punch you get that punch. always be the same who hits first.
always go for the eyes stab them, go for ears/nose tear them bite off even, and most important of all if your opponent is heavier first target always BALLS. if your target is pro at fight attach legs first use your momentum and weight to get him on ground, pray that you end up on top, beat the crap out of his face. use knucklers if you can. if situation looks dire, use your environment to hit your target, stab them with a pen or whatever you can use, primaryly use a tool to beat your foes it'll be gentler on your body parts.if you happen to be in a fight where there is a foe approaching from behind and you cannot control it, run.
>>
>>720037930
it sucks! even years after that happened, in vacation a tooth of mine died because of that hit. Had to find a dental clinic in rural indonesia...
>>
>>720038089
They tore my shirt and I think I got a finger nail scratch. The moment I got jumped I punched the shortest out of my way and hauled ass.
>>
>>720038135
>'im 25, Latino'
>'2 black guys'

correct me if i'm wrong. but isn't this the same thing?
>>
>>720038548
>They tore my shirt
>implying you didnt like having your vball abs and pecs on display

i know vball players you're all chads
>>
>>720038648
What a retard. the latinos are the light skinned ones with slits instead of eyeballs
>>
>>720038722
bitch I have a beer belly
>>
>>720030644
No martial arts, play basketball and surf
Been outnumbered and had the shit kicked out of me
Only once and actually won that one surprisingly
>>
>>720038722
your mom says that I'm erotically chubby though
>>
>>720030644

Absolutely not. Although I do seem to piss a lot of guys off because i'm not good at keeping my mouth shut when I'm being bullied but I'm REALLY good at running away

>N/A, N/A, N/A
>i run a couple times a week, pull ups and crunches
>yes, outnumbered and much heavier

got away from all of them. biggest accomplishment was once I ran up a wall and grabbed onto the 2nd floor fire escape and pulled myself up, went up to the roof, then back down the fire escape on the other side.
>>
>>720036422

How does option 1 not apply to street fighting in this case? You get a guy in a submission hold, the first thing you do is give him the opportunity to give up and get out of the fight without serious injury. My point being that he isnt necessarily going to be honest about it.
>>
>>720037924

Sounds like you sucker punched him for revenge instead of squaring up, which would make you a coward. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>720030644
25 yo, 6 foot, 255 lbs (down from 325 and counting)

No professional training, been in a few street fights, work in basically an asylum and have had to take down some very large, very insane people though
>>
>>720030644
5'8" and my weight varies. I've had a few amateur boxing matches, and my fight weight is 165lbs. I could go lower but that's what's comfortable for me. I can hold my own in the ring against guys my size, but I don't have much experience in street fights.
>>
reminds me my friend who got rekt last week

Broken jaw + 2 teeth, but he's fine.

Gypsies dude
>>
>>720039363
I was calling him for a year to meet up and take care of business. The moment he saw me he knew what it meant.
>>
>>720039785
Ouchies!
>>
>>720034358
Cringe as in you're an egdy keybord warrior.
>>
>>720039827

I notice you didn't deny sucker punching him.
>>
>>720035543
No, I'm flattered though haha
>>
>>720039785
Ouch!
>>
>>720030644
40 this year. 6'3 - around 200lb
Boxed as a kid (Britfag) until I was about 15 but then the difference between those who really wanted to do it and lads like me who started losing interest to get drunk and chase girls. I had no discipline and it soon started telling when lads all started fillin out and becoming young men. I drifted out of it after a few hard losses.
Once - 3 on 1. Got the first punch in on the big cunt (borderline sucker punch but I could see the way it was heading) and he went down. Headbutted another who was still looking at his mate and the third one backed off wanting no trouble. Still shit myself looking back. Should have just walked away before the confrontation escalated.
Twice - weightwise anyway. Luckily I'm a tall cunt and boxing basics taught me how to pick and throw a good punch. Wouldn't get close and wrestle a fat cunt much bugger than me as it's totally foreign to me.

These days I go drinking in places a little less rowdy where there's not as much reckless drinking and testosterone flying around. Boring middle aged cunt that I am.
>>
>>720030644
My daddy always taught me 1 vs 1 you fight fair. 1 v 2 or more. You fight for your life and rules need not to apply.

I avoid fights at all cost.. But I have both advanced fire arm and knife training (self paid) and if I'm forced into a fight, I'm a fucking human and I'm gonna use a tool to win it.
>>
>>720038648
But I'm light skinned Latino. With green eyes.
>>
>>720030644
24, about 5ft10, weigh about 140.
Never been in a fight because I've never been involved in a situation which could escalate like that. I've got the theoretical knowledge, but I figure I'll get whooped in the first fights I have until I learn to channel the adrenaline.
>>
>>720040172
I notice you have a cock in your mouth. I pushed him, he grabbed me by the throat, I pushed him and shot him a right hook. I felt his jaw dislocate. No regrets.
>>
>>720038994
did you get outnumbered when surfing?
>>
>>720039121
post pic
>>
age 47
martial art/sport: started martial arts in 87 at 17 yrs of age, still training and teaching / middle distance running for sport
yes been outnumbered
been against much heavier opponents in sport martial arts due to lack of matches in category, been against crowds in fights, hard to ever call that a win but if you seriously hurt at least one you're better off than the guy who just got blobbed
>>
>>720033969
>Be me
>17 yrs old
>high school bully, 'Chad' corners me at lunch in courtyard
>half of school there
>cheerleaders wearing uniforms, must be practice
>calls me pussy and tries to give wedgie
>I throw punch
>he blocks
>I throw an elbow into the back of his elbow
>sickening crunchy noise
>he pulls out uzi
>tries to mow me down
>I grab someone's lunch tray
>hurl it at his head, decapitating him
>he does dropkick
>I duck
>punch him in groin
>get detention
>cheerleaders all want to fuck me, tho, so its ok
>never bullied again
>have many friends
>become fabulously wealthy, marry model, get elected U.S. president without any previous experience
>>
>>720040555
must...conserve...entropy
>>
>>720040410
Don't listen to the fuck boys. There's no such thing as a sucker punch. There's a guy standing and a guy on the ground in the end either way.
>>
I'm > 50 now haven't been in a real fight in years. I'm 5' 10" probably more than 260 now. Did work in bars and clubs and had many skirmishes and a few out and out brawls. Probably batting .500 as a civilian but rarely let anyone get the best of me as a bartender. I had weapons and sobriety on my side. Bar fights are generally more theater than competition and rarely last more than a minute before falling apart of being broken up. I don't recall if I've ever gotten my ass kicked by anyone bigger than me than me but I think height/weight/reach and being sober, vicious and rational tend to be massive advantages. Bully-types who constantly fight (because HUUURRR) always get destroyed eventually (and likely enjoy it.) Black ghetto guys with guns have kind of ruined the casual bar fight traditions when they lose fights and come back with guns.

>>
>>720032202
jesus christ
>>
Height 6'0"
Weight 176 pounds

3rd degree black belt in taekwondo and black belt in brazilian jui jitsu with 4 years of mma, my fight record in the cage is 14-3 7 knockout 6 submission, outside of cage I haven't really fought people unless they really piss me off or start the fight first
>>
22, 180 cm, around 90 kg
No martial arts
I've never been in a fight, I was a passive gang member so no one picked on me and I was always able to talk my way out of things
I do think I'd be able to hold my ground against one or two people, I've got good reflexes and I know where and how to hit.
>>
5'5" turbo manlet
145 lbs
Wrestled varsity all 4 years in hs
Whooped on hamplanets 200+pounds and whooped lankies 6"+

Its hilarious how shit 99% of people cant defend a simple single leg takedown
>>
>>720030644
6'5 215lbs
Wrestling for Team Ontario aswell as Football and Lacross
Been outnumbered pulled a knife so nothing happened
I wrestled up a weight class (I would gain weight before a weighing and then drop it before the matches) so yes.
I'm a pretty good fighter because most people aren't used to low leg control and grapples
>>
>>720040770
samefag
>>720041032
plainfag
>>
I love how /b/, which is full of 300lb manchildren living in their parents basement, suddenly becomes full of badasses with years of martial arts training and a 10-0 knockout ratio.

Nobody believes your lies; you're just kidding yourselves.
>>
>>720030644
>26, 6'1", 210ish lb.
>did karate as a kid, currently in boxing, not sure if paintball counts as a sport (better than faggot golf)
>absolutely, got jumped by 4 nignogs in the bathroom back in school. Kicked one in the balls, broke another's nose, they beat the everloving shit out of me though
>nope most fights I've gotten in have been with lanky niggers, short mexicans, whites my size or a little smaller at bars/parties.
>>
File: bigfoot.jpg (165KB, 1500x1392px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.jpg
165KB, 1500x1392px
>>720039711

Boxer here,
Fighting in a ring is the same as fighting in the street. Even most guys with a background in wrestling can't get in close enough on a trained boxer. Your average joe doesn't have a prayer. Height, weight, reach advantage has very little effect on the outcome of a fight compared with actual training in a combat sport.

I've found that "tough guys", untrained street fighters really have no concept of what it means to knock someone out. They think it's about hitting them until the pain is too much and they fall down and quit. As Im sure you're aware but maybe others aren't, getting knocked out is the most rapid, ridiculous involuntary sensation I can think of. When you get caught on the point of the chin or behind the temple, it's not like it hurts. There's no option to quit or continue; you fall asleep on your feet and wake up confused as hell about what happened. It usually hurts a little bit, but it doesn't even feel like you lost; just like someone hit your reset button. That's why guys in stand-up fist fights usually wake up pissed off angry and wanting to keep going; they don't realize that they guy why slept them could have jumped on them and bashed their head into the pavement, but didn't because this isn't the fucking Serengeti.
>>
>>720041117

you are a lanky fuck.
>>
File: beat stick.jpg (35KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
beat stick.jpg
35KB, 800x800px
>>720031236
Until I hit you in the dick with this.
>>
>>720030644
>35, 170cm, 70kg
>no practice
>yes
>no

>late at night
>went on the atm
>drove in at the time brand new mercrdes
>4000 euros rented suit on me
>leather gloves
>tok 500 euros and headed back to car
>2 black men appear from shadows
>gimme moneyz
>other one stops him from going at me
>wait, is that platinum card?
>this niggers probably think I'm some mafia boss
>think quick and come up with...
>are you sure this is a good idea
>cmon Tyrone let's go
They walked away and I just stayed there staring at them. Saw them looking back at me couple of times then they speeded up. Not gonna lie, I thought I was getting stabbed that night. Good thing that those thugs were niggers who couldn't tell difference between regular silver and platinum card...
>>
30Yrs old
5'11" 220lbs
I'm white and grew up in a Mexican neighborhood in Southern California
Used to get jumped a lot
Fought several times a day as a teenager

9/11/2001
I'm 16
mom didn't want to live in a major city anymore
Move to the mid south us
Hillbillies are no match
>>
>>720031660
>130 lbs, no fight experience
You'd die, fam.
>>
>>720040690
post arm pic then?
>>
>>720031236
What are you going to do? attract them to death with your mass?
>>
>>720041398
I want a pic of you anon.
>>
>>720041179
This stereotype is a fun one to throw around but it's not nearly as high a percentage as you believe, and the majority of those who do fulfill this are on other boards. I've known quite a few people who surfed /b/ and none of them were overweight NEET's. Not to mention there are literally millions of people on this site at any given time so it's not that surprising to think that even a thousand of them have been in fights before (which would be a 1/1000 ratio).
>>
>>720041179
A lot of my friends from the 75th ranger regiment hang out on /b/ at work. While there's a fair amount of neckbeards on here, you can't broad label the community.
>>
>>720041206
This guys right - Being able to pick a good punch goes a long fucking way.
>>
>>720041277
No I'm just very lean.
It helps in my weight category because it's all about being quick enough to get the early leg grapples cause if some of the guys in Unlimited get their hands on you they're gonna crush your bones
>>
>>720041179
I dare you to fight me. You won't last a minute with me. You know why? Because I know how to fight and my friends say that I'm good at it. So you better be nice
>>
32, 5'7", 165 lbs
None
Once
Yes
>>
>>720041638
arent most unlimited guys roided? If you're natty it just seems unfair
>>
>>720041487
You wanna see ma dick fam?
>>
>>720041752
>5'7
I'm sorry brother
>>
Height: 5'11
Weight: 12st
Did Muay Thai for four years, MMA (jujitsu, kickboxing and Muay Thai as bases) for two years. Now I just lift weights and go running.

Outnumbered? Yeah but the other bloke barely did anything, just threw his hands in my face when I was kneeing his mate in the face.

Haven't fought anyone heavier than me outside of sparring, only been in three fights irl.
>>
File: ft.jpg (171KB, 1345x543px) Image search: [Google]
ft.jpg
171KB, 1345x543px
Do you think guy on the right has a chance against guy on the left? He just swims competitively and plays soccer, dude on the left is a fucking cunt though, hes out of hsape but been in plenty of fights
>>
>>720041816
I'm a girl, it's okay. That's an average height for them.
>>
>>720041785
You Want this guinea brocc?
>>
>>720041775
Well in my league people are tested fairly often but even so a lot of people still cheat the system.
Since they're roided it's the most important thing to never let them get a hold of you.
When they do it's pretty unfair
>>
>>720040410
Lol all I was waiting for you to do was explain how it went down. If a hand goes to your throat, all bets are off. Definitely not a sucker punch.

>>720040693
There is absolutely such a thing as a sucker punch in a fight of any kind, and if you dont believe that, you shouldnt be fighting anyone. There's a little bit of gray area of course but generally, if you punch someone who is not looking directly at you, has not already attacked you, or doesnt have their hands up, you're a coward. Not only is it a bitch move, if that happens to me, I'm going to go get some friends together and we're gonna pay you back in kind. It's lose-lose.
>>
>>720030644
>26 years, 165cm, ~60kg
>1. dan Aikido; Year and a half of Ninjutsu Bujinkan/Systema hybrid; 7 years of Capoeira.
>Never been in a fight.
>Again, never been in a fight.
I'd like to think I'd hold my own in a fight, though. My evasive game is very quick and agile, and my kicks are fast and precise.
>>
>>720041991
that sucks, you ever lost to one of them?
>>
>>720030644
I am 46, 240 lbs, 6'1"
Fat belly, but with a strong build
If I were in a fight I would probably be destroyed.
>>
>>720041931
Ah that's fair then
>>
>>720041874
Can't tell nothing without their experience and if none then weight
>>
>>720032398
hey justin, what's up?
>>
>>720041712
Dear god i hope, for your sake, you're being ironic.
>>
>>720030644
16 and I don't know
Boxing
Lot's of times
No
>>
>>720042146
right is around 170 left 185 ish i think
>>
>>720042073
Yeah provincial championships in 2015 in front of a lot of scouts for the Junior team Canada.
I got a leg with a quick shot but he dropped real quick and landed on me then got a hold in and just bullied me with his weight
>>
>>720041398
I stay near western and Florence. Where you at.
>>
>>720042033
Southern California guy here

Fuck that... You never know who is going to jump in... You get your hits in anyway possible and be ready for the next guy

Anything you have on you or can pick up around you is fair game
This isn't the 1700s we don't take 10 steps and turn
Fighting with rules will get you fucked up
>>
>>720042188
underage b&
>>
>>720042314
what holds did he use on you? hope you didnt get injured
>>
>>720042192
There's not enough of a weight difference for me to tell you without knowing more.
>>
>>720042178
Kek I was hoping the same thing when I read it
>>
>>720042412
Not bait nor do I care.
>>
>>720042373
Socal fag here. Where you stay at?
>>
>>720042412
No seriously, though. You can't be here if you're under 18 and there are some mods who will likely ban you.
Just saiyan.
>>
>>720042369
Ky
>>
>>720042373
From East county San Diego
Live in Kentucky now
>>
>>720042033
Your romantic chivalry is amusing.
>>
>>720042178
>>720042465
You think I'm joking? I can kick both your butts with just 1 punch and unlock an achievement for doing that. You have been warmed
>>
File: IMG_1904.jpg (57KB, 599x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1904.jpg
57KB, 599x559px
This is actually a good thread to ask for advice. I've actually never got in a fight before, and for some reason my cousin wants to fight me. I'm 99% sure it's because I work out and have gotten way bigger in muscle size over the past year. Suprisingly, we both way the same at 135 lbs. both 18 (I seriously have no idea why I weigh so little, I'm 5'11"-6') Anywhore, he's been in wrestling for like 1-2 years, and I've been in TKD for like 2 1/2 years, but I've taken a year long break and I'm afraid I'm rusty. We've fought for fun before, but only wrestling. He's won every time, but last time it got real close. He wants to fight this weekend, and my only gameplan is to stay off the ground. Any tips to help me win?
>>
>>720030644
8 yrs krav maga
an idiot hurt a friend, tried to separate but escalated, fucked him up. he had a good stance/posture, looked like thai boxe. Honestly didnt feel good about it, felt I should have been able to keep it cool.
>>
im undefeated in my house 23-0 against my mom
>>
>>720030644
32 years old stand 6'2 weigh 207
>took kickboxing as an adolescent (ages 11-17)

To be completely honest my last real fight was when I was 22 and I got my ass beat. I landed a few shots on the guy but ended up going in for a heavy left (southpaw primary) and got countered into the dirt.

I feel I'd still hold my own in a fight if it were needed today but who knows, maybe one day I'll get to update my resume. Kek.
>>
>>720042432
No I wasn't injured but when i got into my four legged stance he passed the guard and managed to strong arm me onto my back and I tried to bridge but I was still outta breath from the drop and he got my shoulders down
>>
>>720030644

31 , 5"11 (180cm) , 135lb (61kg)
athletism , love to run
Never , prefer leave to get beat up ( and yes i'm French )
Yes , almost 222lb , the guy was obese , target is knees and back , get him on the ground pretty easily.
>>
File: paintlaughlord.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
paintlaughlord.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>720042852
max zoozle
>>
>>720042758
I have indeed been very warmed sir. Many thanks
>>
>>720030644
height: 6'3 Weight: 250 pounds
Martial arts: Taekwondo and boxing
Outnumbered: almost all of my fights, usually due to my height and size especially in bars
Ever fought anyone heavier: 3 times max, usually fight gangs of manlets.
>>
>>720041179
I do believe this is the prattle of a 300lb man child. I can sense your fedora.
>>
>>720041457
Kek
>>
>>720042865
was it humiliating to lose in front of the scouts?
>>
>>720042648
>implying the cuck mods on this site do anything besides ban cp when it pops up
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.