[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the rest of the world think about Trump? Post age,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 24

File: 01.jpg (71KB, 765x652px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
71KB, 765x652px
What does the rest of the world think about Trump?

Post age, country, and how fucked/unfucked we all are.
>>
Better than the alternative that was offered
33/ australian
>>
Who gives a shit, you heard the man ( the legend ), AMERICA FIRST. Period.
>>
at first I was worried, but after seeing all the sweet salty libtard tears, I think I've come around to enjoying the trump pres so far. amerifat here.
>>
15/ Sweden An idiot but could potentially be good depending on if he cooperates with BRIC or not. Either way it's gonna be funny as shit.
>>
30, Norway, couldnt care less
>>
39/ Germany

i think trump is a pretty cool guy. he grabs hoes by the pussy and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
22/Canada
You guys are going to be 100x better off after he fixes your shit hole of a country.
I don't really care what the libtards say either because the only thing that comes out of their mouths is "HUR MULTICULTURLISM"
White people have been getting the shit end of the stick for too long
>>
File: 1476072367816.jpg (26KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476072367816.jpg
26KB, 300x400px
>>720007053
im 39, gotta be better than the nigger that raised my insurance until i got fined for non-payment
>>
>>720008973

Nothing like a little FUCK YOU from the IRS, eh? Oh, I get a bill for not having health insurance? What the fuck is this?
>>
>>720008973
i still dont get how this isnt extortion. like the old days of "pay up or you will be sorry" approach to "protection money".
>>
>>720009135
That's like in Canada.
Another fucking tax grab.
They're beginning to introduce a carbon tax here even though the country is carbon negative. As if they don't already take enough off of my cheque. My income tax alone is more than my rent and vehicle payment combined.
>>
>>720007053
36 swe, its entertaining to watch from a safe distance. jut like 11/9
>>
Love him. So happy Hillary isn't my president.
>>
>>720007053
27 Belgium

It's the whole election that makes america look bad. First off, on the choice of candidates. Their were no real smart candidates on either side, none of the real issues the world is facing were actually really discussed in-depth during the debate, it was pretty much bickering between two people that clearly said to the voters "you guys are stuck with worse and worse, who are you going to choose?".
I'm no democrat, but I think his choice of government is shitty as fuck, and dismissing global warming as a chinese made problem; and puttin a known climate-sceptic at the head of the EPA isn't a strategy that's good for anyone.

I mean, I understand that you have to make good on some promises you give the voters, but I would've hoped that would have been a straw promise since it's such a factual thing, and that's what worries me, the fact he thinks that there are "alternative facts". That's like teaching creationism in class.
>>
>>720008973
>>720009135
>>720009321
>fined for non-payment
>bill for not having health insurance
>extortion
are you talking about taxes? do you even know what taxes are?
>>
22 Canada
Trump has nothing to do with how fucked we are/aren't
Earthquakes
That is the shit that we need to worry about.
>>
>>720009702
>taxes
>health insurance

pick one, nigger.
>>
>>720007833
You do know this will only make the economy slow down, right? Especially for america.
>>
>>720009532
>taxes
Government theft?
>>
>>720007053
croatia, 20sth
opportunist, populist, might be better than the establishment types
its just saddening to see so many people mobilized to protest him, as if they are fighting some actual vital danger. tells much about human corruption and gullibility. 60mil americans were gullible enough to elect him, 100+million americans are gullible enough to fall for those hitler comparisons
americans today it seems cannot fathom what actual state terror is, be it right- or left-wing
they didn't have their leaders culling the population at will
in croatia it's even sadder. people even celebrate the people that did those things, first the fascists in ww2 and then the communists. but theres another twist: celebrating communist rape of the country is commendable as they got tired of the slaughter at some point and organized quite a nice economy all things considered. thats because they won the war and the croats are fucking pussies and think that its not very smart to talk about the crimes of the victors in fucking 2017.
anyways i don't expect any mass curtailing of personal or political rights in the US, protests are just a hip place to be to show you're in one crowd and not the other.
>>
>>720009702
taxes are applied to income, this is a fine for existing while being white
>>
27 Sweden

What the fuck guys? You guys voted a fascist-paraphrasing narcissistic idiot into office. This is what democracy was supposed to prevent! How fucking inbred do you have to be to make that kind of judgement?
>but muh ironic vote
Look, fuck Shillary, but at least you're not breaking the entire world with her. If you really want to change the system, find some other goddamn way instead of just voting for the casual lulz.

Now, Trump has ONE thing going for him. One. He's anti-China. That's a very good thing, as they're glancing over at the civilized world with a real hungry light in their eyes.
>>
>>720007053
21/Britbongistan

Will be good for my country as trump is anti-globalist, so he'll be more interested in trading with the UK post-brexit rather than the EU.

Imo nationalism isn't a bad thing, the globalist project hasn't worked, all it has done is put a burden on western countries to be the world police whilst also bankrolling everyone else and destroying their own culture. Trump putting his own country first is a good thing, personally I hope it encourages more western nationalist movements.
>>
>>720010367
>organized quite a nice economy all things considered
no they didnt. did you forget yugoslavia fell apart?
>>
File: 2878942347892374892.jpg (54KB, 335x491px) Image search: [Google]
2878942347892374892.jpg
54KB, 335x491px
>>720010425
>>
>>720007053
Belgium
Best thing you could have gotten from your available candidates

seriously Hillary would have fucked the entire world
>>
File: освободители.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
освободители.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
24/ Russia.
It was best way to spend our 10 billion.
>>
>>720007053
29. Canadian liberal.

Im pretty weary of him. I think he was the greater of two evils, and i think youre all in for a big surprise. His anti fact and anti science attitudes are terrifying in the 21st century and nationalism rarely lead anywhere good.

But hillary was a cunt too, and liberal tears are hilarious. Im kind of hoping this will get liberals to start talking about real problems, and not motherfucking bathroom rights. Hell maybe even be less entitled and find more realistic battlegrounds. They had it too good for too long.
>>
>>720007053
He's the savior who the humanity was waiting for.
Greetings from Argentina faggots
>>
>>720011052
Forgot to tell my age, I'm 19 bitches
>>
>>720007053
25, Denmark.
You're pretty fucked, but the other choice was worse.
Moron > Corrupt moron
>>
>>720007053
32, Germany, a lot of people in charge disrespect him and think of him as a puppet. When he is going full retard (twitter obviously doesn't count) they won't follow through. He will damage relations with every other country, but won't be able to cripple your country as hard as you might think
>>
>>720010681
it worked out for a while is what i meant. also major infrastructural projects were completed then with a fraction of what it would cost today, as germans are bribin our politicians to hire german firms for public projects for ridiculous prices and shitty quality. kinda the same thing they did with greece, making them take loan upon loan and they still haven't learned where that road leads.
croatia was more economically sovereign then than it is today in many aspects
>>
>>720010980
for 10 billion you could have made russia great again. oh well, i guess russia will stay the same for some time
>>
30 amerifat

I didn't vote for either one but out of the two I wanted Donald to win. If for nothing else I want to see what it'll be like to have someone who could finance their own campaign, or more specifically doesn't whore themselves out for campaign money.

Personally I don't understand all the fear. I get that he's a womanizer and an all-around dick but so far as a politician his agenda isn't all that bad. get lobbying out of DC, impose term limits, replace the fucking mess that is the ACA, put America first in negotiations, allow states to legalize marijuana. I think the media grossly played up the more unpopular opinions to help Hillary.
>>
16, Brazil.

I think all the choices for president wasn't good, so basically u guys would be fucked anyway.
>>
>>720011291
The Balkans would be such a nice place if you serbs, croats, bosnians and others could get along.
>>
WE COULD HAVE HAD GARY JOHNSON.... RIP AMERICA
>>
>>720007053
33, Croatia, Trump is a cool guy
>>
You had reagan and bush as presidents so this orange idiot is not really a surprise

19/germany
>>
>>720011291
>it worked out for a while is what i meant
you werent even born at the time, i dont know what your parents told you or what they teach in school. life was good in the 70s and 80s but it was a catastrophically unsustainable economy
>>
23, Netherlands.

It's gonna be terrible because he has no ideology and all his policies are short term effects only.

Gonna be hilarious, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xxis7hDOE
>>
43. UK.
I suspect Trump may be insane. He definitely can't string a sentence together, he's probably the most inarticulate political leader the world has ever seen. The United States is fucked and probably the rest of the world along with it.
>>
25/UK

You chaps have a history of electing incompetent buffoons, so its not the hugest of surprises. It really is baffling how someone that unqualified could really be elected though, s'like employing the milkman as the headmaster, on the basis that he knows most of the mums anyway.
>>
>>720007053
A middle finger for PC and liberals. Not so fuck watching feminazi and liberal whine is very satisfying. 31 Philippines
>>
>>720011661
it would be a nice place were it not for the gentlemen from "civilized" countries playing geopolitics
the war in croatia, slovenia and bosnia happened not because regular people wanted to shoot each other but because of someones ideas how the borders should look like. bosnia today has 4 times less murders per capita than the us, and another war won't come about as a result of the people's will
>>
>>720007053

▲ ▲
>>
>>720007053

>America First

>Implying this isn't the best regime change in decades.
>>
File: f24.jpg (26KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
f24.jpg
26KB, 500x328px
>>720012189
>he's probably the most inarticulate political leader the world has ever seen
bitch please
>>
>>720012156
oh ffs i looked into the matter, and yes it was tending to burst. it wasn't unfixable though. worker productivity was very high but so was corruption in every pore of business
>>
Ha! F*cking hell. They sure can pick em! It's close, but I'd say Trump edges it.
>>
>>720011011
Someone not spouting retarded shit on /b/? How?
>>
>>720010980
Kek
>>
>>720012263
most of your statement is true but dont forget that the war happened because there were a lot of domestic gentlemen too
>>
>>720012164
The link is a welcome video from Holland, to Trump (in English).
>>
File: 1485186724591.jpg (50KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485186724591.jpg
50KB, 540x540px
Far better off than with Hitlery
20/US
>>
>>720010425
>be swedish

>be a disgusting white male

>get raped by islamic migrants

>apologize to migrants

>Offer to suck their dick so they don't get deported.

>a good day.
>>
>>720012263
No doubt the region was ruined by geopolitics. Its just that the countries I've visited and people I've met have all been nice, there just seem to be a lot of hate between the populations.
>>
>>720008426
Enjoy your vacation faggot.
>>
>>720012313

Ha! F*cking hell. They sure can pick em! It's close, but I'd say Trump edges it.
>>
>>720007053
27 UK

I think you were pretty fucked no matter which you picked. Honestly as a nation you should have shunned both front runners and found someone else (but realistically that was never going to happen). You had the choice between a reality TV show host and a shady war monger.

The end game of politics though, the ''big picture'' of global politics is ultimately world peace and cooperation. Going to be taking a large step away from that with Trump, Trump supporters are very much ''us first'' rather than ''lead by example''. He'll be setting a global example of building walls higher instead of tables longer. Might make media-scared Americans feel good/safe/justified in the short term but its a bad leadership example from a rich country at the end of the day.

That said, now that he's in office, we should wait to see what he does before we judge too harshly. Removing all references to climate change from the Whitehouse website within a day is a pretty worrying foreshadowing, though.
>>
>>720007053

22/UK.

He's a step in the right direction but there's still much work to be done.
>>
>>720008775

yeah, like the thousands of years other people got the shit end of the stick. sorry the last few decades have been "hard" on white people not getting their way all the time
>>
>>720007053
as a german i just can't take the hitler comparisons anymore.

does trump call to "not buy from women or blacks" or what?
does he advocate for eugenics?

i could keep on going for hours.
fuck this shit. post-factual world.
we have all information in a small device in our hands, yet there's more bullshit then EEEEEEVERRRR.

sometimes i really want to kms, but then i remember its not my fault and if everytrhing goes to shit i can as well get high on weed and booze. until then i'll try to make the best out of this LITERAL INSANITY.

FUCK PEOPLE
>>
Someone on CNN said Trump was a nazi, now normies irrationally believe it and it has induced mass liberal hysteria.
>>
File: IMG_0464.jpg (157KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.jpg
157KB, 1200x1200px
>>720007053
The truth is no one actually cares, least of all Americans. I'm an American, 40. We're no more or less fucked than we would've been had that lying cunt won. Why the fuck do YOU care?
>>
>>720012313
my thoughts exactly, op must not be a native english speaker
>>
Germany
You guys are lucky you got a guy who does not give a fuck about PC language and who has actually worked for a living. A guy who is going citizens first. He stands for people who want to work and support themselves instead of fucking leeches. Does not speaks of blacks as if they're babies as a lot of liberals do.
I truly despise Merkel for her out of touch attitude, not knowing what regular 9-5 worker's life looks like- She went to study physics and went into politics... she can seriously go fuck herself. "Hurr durr let's bring in 2million refugees. North African? sure why not." Fucking Cunt!
>>
Sweden 25 Can't even pretend to care
>>
>>720009448

people SHOULD be paying fucking taxes, if you want to partake in society you need to pay into it. what you should be mad at is disproportionate tax breaks for wealthy people. trust me, if someone has to pay 1 million of their 3 million I THINK a person can manage on 2 million dollars. if you have to pay $10,000 of your $30,000 it's a much tighter budget.

>inb4 get a better job

i'm not talking about me, but there's no way we can pay everyone 3 million. it's ridiculous that we allow rich people to pay less proportionally, regardless of what they "contribute" to the economy

>you can't contribute to the economy if you horde your wealth like a dragon
>>
>>720012061
nigga, Reagan reunited your country. kids these days...
>>
>>720007053
23 / Peru

Im just glad about libtards getting BTFO (USA is fucked tho)
>>
>>720012963
Anything that defies the norm and a leader is labeled hitler. Like our president - Philippines
>>
>>720012963
I agree dude. Everyone is so polarised, hardly anyone has a compromised viewpoint anymore because everyone gets so triggered by a different point of view that they move even further to one side until they're sprouting literal nonsense.

It takes one person to say ''Well actually Trump isn't THAT intolerant'' and someone gets so butthurt that they start shouting ''HE'S HITLER!''.

I swear 99% of the world's problems could be solved if everybody

1) Calmed down
2) Stopped being a dick for the sake of being a dick
>>
30/M/Canabis

Best option on offer. At least that shillcunt Hillary didn't get in. Like the idea of rebuilding Infrastructure instead of starting wars. Like the pro pot agenda. You basically know he's good since mainstream media is making up anything they can to make him look like shit.
>>
>>720009874

do you think money just grows on trees?
>>
>30 yrs german here.

im anxious
>>
>>720010795

how?
>>
>>720013280
Fuck you Peruvian retard, get off my dota servers
>>
>>720012927
>fight oppression with more oppression
general libtard idea of "progressive" here.
>>
>>720011210

yeah, we could tell

>a child's opinion
>>
>>720013362
lass dir paar eier wachsen du muschi
>>
File: 1469303790788.jpg (4KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1469303790788.jpg
4KB, 125x109px
>>720012164
>grab them by the pony
>>
>>720011526

what do you mean "finance their own campaign"? what about the donations he accepted?
>>
>>720012927
you can bitch like this because of white people; fuck off. They earned the top spot through intelligence and violence; they lost it because they're being to nice to pieces of shit like you.
>>
>>720007053
26, America
Doesn't really matter who won. Presidents are just mascots. They don't actually run shit. They can push for certain things but ultimately aren't the ones make any of the decisions.

It's cool that gun prices will go down though. And seeing all the college kids cry is pretty funny. So yeah, idk.
>>
>>720013464
ganz gleich ob du pro oder contra bist, dir ist klar das wir die letzten sind die von ihm profitieren können oder?
>>
>>720007053
Leafposter
Excited. Jealous, even. I'm not sure what O'leary will plan on doing, but hopefully he's half as patriotic as Trump is.
>>
13/Canada | Trump fucking suck, y'all screwed
>>
>>720011872

no we couldn't have

plus the guy believes we don't have to worry about global warming because eventually, in thousands and thousands of years, we'll be engulfed by the sun

regardless of how you feel about global warming (because who cares how you "feel" about demonstrable science) that's a pretty asinine view of fucking anything. "well why care about crime/insurance/policy of any kind, eventually we'll all be dead anyway"

RIP world if GJ was prez
>>
>>720007053
>25Years old
>Philippines
I think he will be a strong leader and will lead america to a new golden age. If they take it too far, it will be bad, but he only has 8 years total, so he cant really go too far.
>>
serbia
the years of prosperity are to come
>>
>>720012720
well of course. the serbs have the inflated numbers from wwii to resent the croats and they are taught that croats are all secretly on some racial purity shit. trhe croats have the last war in which we had a third of our country ethnically cleansed from non-serbs and our own politicians who sucked up so hard to the west that they concocted the story in the early 2000s that we were all for ethnic cleansing too. bosniaks have the bodycount from the last war as they were all staunch yugoslavs and thoroughly unorganized right up to the point when serbs started slaughtering them like cattle. they also resent croats for wanting not to be overpowered by a more numerous ethnic group, as they see it as a plot for greater croatia.
>>
>>720013388
>You spend a considerable ammount of time playing all kind of vidyas except DOTA
>Everyone accuse you of being a DOTero because of your country

s-shut up
>>
>>720013565
doch, von dem schlag gegen politische korrektheit profitiert die gesamte welt.

und ich werde eher eine AFD wählen und ihnen dort wo sie über die linie treten einhalt gebieten als mich durch vielfache schichten der sozialistischen/grünen/kommunistischen täuschung zu schlagen.

es ist viel einfacher einem rassisten auf zu zeigen wo die rote linie ist als den gesamten rot-rot-grünen block zu redpillen und sich durch das komplette dickicht der täuschung, irreführung, identitätspolitik zu schlagen.

und genau das meine ich mit lass dir eier wachsen.
>>
>>720013565
Stimmt nicht. Es zeigt dass wir in DE auch einen wählen können, der mit ihm sympatisiert. Und diese Merkel "Gut-Menschen-Politik" in den Arsch tritt.
>>
File: Donald-Trump-vs-Hillary-Clinton.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-vs-Hillary-Clinton.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
>>720007053
>21
>Portugal
>You were fucked the moment you got stuck between the Childish Neonazi and the Incompetent Corrupt Feminist

<< Seriously, was Sanders so terrible that you had to ditch him for THESE two geniuses?
>>
Every time i hear him say something that makes me nod my head and say "yeah.. i can get behind this.. i see the rationale" he does one of 3 things: 1) Completely shadows it with a policy so assine and irredeemable that I forget any positive. 2) Attempts to execute it in a way that is either idiotic or obviously self-interest based. 3) Has another twitter tantrum/speech comment/cabinet appointee that makes me forget everything positive upon realization that that man controls a nuclear arsenal.

26/USA/Moderately fucked. Our silent guardians in the CIA will keep him from causing any real damage.. not to mention the republicans are just waiting for the right moment to throw him under the bus.
>>
>>720012557
why of course
>>
18, Sweden, 100% cucked. Actually considering moving to murica and letting the ship sink
>>
>>720010425
>Sweden
>"fascists"
>no one cares
>>
>>720013639
To young to have an opinion that isn't dog shit
>>
>>720000000
>>
>>720007053
32/USA it's ok I guess, better than Killary fuckface
>>
File: googlesearchforfaggots.png (38KB, 1311x658px) Image search: [Google]
googlesearchforfaggots.png
38KB, 1311x658px
>>720012963

It's because we live in a world where we have all "information" in a small device in our hands. Confirmation bias is allowed to exist where it never could before, because now people can put literally anything up on the internet. If you search for ANYTHING, positive OR negative, about either side of ANY argument, you will find "evidence" and "facts" supporting it.

and people would much rather confirm their own bias than seek the truth unbiased.
>>
>>720009449
While you get mugged and killed by rapefugees
>>
32, Brazil

You're making fuss out of nothing.
Trump supporters say he will lead USA to a golden age, while Shillary supporters think suddenly it's the fucking end times.

Grown up. A new president will hardly change anything in your country.
>>
>>720013221

yes because Trump is so "in touch" with the average working man

as he sits on his toilet made of gold, continuing to not work an "average" job in his life
>>
>>720011236
As you get raped by rapefugees
>>
>>720014105
It was the election of the gullible murica.
>>
30 / Netherlands / Okay.
All the Americans should thank the Founding Fathers.
For there are laws of impeachment when a populist or somebody who should not be in office, is elected. So the law and constitution must be preserved. That goes for Trump, but that would also work for Hillary if she won. So it's not that bad. The guy has some interesting views, but as long he is holding on to the constitution and the law, he is free to do as he pleases.

And I presume, he is smart enough to do nothing that would impeach him.
>>
>>720013403

you're not being oppressed if someone else is now allowed to do the same things that you always have been able to do
>>
>>720011965
Hvala, I'm croatian too, isn't it great
>>
>>720007053
South Africa
Wanna trade presidents?
>>
>>720013510

i'm white bro lol. and in my opinion violence is not a good way to gain power, and intelligence is subjective. if you go by what's on paper, yeah, the people with the privilege to study the things they want to when they want to obviously outweigh those who have been historically barred from doing the same

face it, you're just hateful and angry
>>
>>720013221
bosnia has close to 2mil muslims and they would give their left nut to have any work whatsoever. also they are mostly decent folks, a bit hard-headed and know-it-alls, but have the right conceptions of what the rights and obligations in a civilized world are. of course they flout those notions in practice very often in their home country, but you would too if you lived in such a kleptocratic clusterfuck
>>
>>720013875
99,5% wahrscheinlichkeit dass sich nichts ändert ausser noch sinnloserer akionismus salonfähig wird. glückwunsch.

und das soll der trump anstossen. das glaubst du doch selbst nicht.
>>
>>720014131
>>720014292
stfu donald, dont you have better things to do?
>>
>>720014208
If i'd increased my wealth by 1000% by creating a multi-billion dollar company, I'd also go shit on a golden toilet. Have more respect for him working his ass off than free-loader Hillary
>>
>>720012927
> thousands of years
Confirmed for not knowing history.
>>
>>720013499
He mostly paid for his own campaign out of pocket, the rest was from small donations.
>>
>>720014490
typischer deutscher willengrebochener volltrottel.
geh dich killen anon, ehrlich, du hast keinen nutzen mehr für dieses land.

wenn du glaubst man kann eh nichts ändern und alle aktionen sind sindlos dann tu es endlich! sei ein hero. du beschissene kleine mann-fotze.
>>
>>720013565
der mit ihm sympatisiert ja, der von ihm profitiert, kek. america first,...
>>
>>720007053
>23
>france
>not bad, could have been way worse IMO with hillary
>>
>>720014176

as in the first day he slashes our healthcare, first week pulls us out of the TPP, and gears up to place someone in the supreme court to repeal roe v. wade, yeah nothing will change
>>
>>720014654
wow, sind die besten argumente die ich je gelesen hab. du musst ein gebildeter mensch sein und deine umwelt voll begreifen.
>>
>>720008775
So much for Canada being nice and shit
>>
>>720009702
Taxation. Is. Theft.
>>
21 Canada
Mr Trump, when your term is up could you run in my country?
>>
>>720013342
Pretty much, it does. Private banks lend the money to our government at an interest. Nothing of value backs the currency. Should we go back to a gold or at least commodity standard, then our currency will at least be worth something. Fiat currency bankrupted the Roman empire, just as it dismantled out pseudo-capitalist system.
>>
>>720014637

Trump didn't increase HIS wealth, he got a "small loan" of a "just a few" million dollars from his dad and multiplied that before jumping ship right before the whole thing collapsed. You're missing a lot of big plot points here. If he treats America the same as his businesses, he's gonna run us into the ground before jumping ship.
>>
>>720013889
>implying there are "silent guardians in the CIA"
the CIA is a bureaucratic institute beneath the President and other institutes.
they could neither prevent spying other nations.
Nor stop Snowden.
Where was the CIA
in the U.S. in 2001,
in Cuba in the 50s,
in Tibet in the 40s,
in China in the 30s,
in Germany in the 30s,
or basically anywhere in 2016?
What would their aims be?
>>
>>720014638

2000 is thousands

confirmed for not knowing math
>>
>>720013639
23**
>>
USA, 19 yo
Not a nigger
Not a cunt
I'm OK with this.
>>
>>720014648

orly?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/09/the-six-donors-trump-appointed-to-his-administration-gave-almost-12-million-with-their-families-to-his-campaign-and-the-party/?utm_term=.d263705b4717
>>
>>720014909
so much this
>>
>>720015359

no, that's not what i said at all. if 2000 is thousands, then more than that is still thousands. i never gave a direct reference point, everything else said is conjecture on your behalf. it was a pleasure watching you try to argue, but i don't appreciate words being put in my mouth.
>>
Peru / 31
Trump is not going to do even half of the things he said he would do, and it will be more of the same than under Obama. At least, unlike Hillary, he showed himself as the prepotent guy he is. In fact Hillary would have applied exactly the same policies as him (which she denied she would do) but with that disgusting smile on her face, and then media and sjws would have been tolerant with her cos "she is our first lady president"
>>
>>720015252
maybe that's what the secret guardians want you to believe.
also: *than
>>
>>720007053
Ausfag

You are definitely fucked. We are too by proxy. Not because of trump being trump, his shit is ultimately meaningless, the guy is just a tosser in general and even his fans know it, they revel in it - No, what is fucked is the power this site has been able to exert on the real, actual world.

Trump is nothing, him being president-elect is just a mere symptom of a far, far more devastating illness.
>>
>>720015589
>also: *than
nope
>>
>>720015482
Either way you don't realize racism as it's practiced now only became a thing when we started to harvest sugar. Before that nationalism was about as far as it would go. You'd sound very eloquent, if it weren't for the fact you've only said bunk.
>>
>>720015642

this site did not elect trump, it's incredibly naive to even consider that
>>
>>720007053
20/austria
i enjoy watching it like a reality show
you are not fucked at all
tbh, they should already accept it an keep movin on
also bush was far worse yet he wasn't so hated

>tl;dr: grow up crybabies;it can't get worse
>>
>>720015282
No. Having an arbitrary wage cap is the type of pseudo-capitalist bullshit that doesn't belong anywhere in the U.S. also, should Congress remove private banks out of the lending system, the treasury itself would benefit from ALL interest paid on ALL loans made. We're talking trillions. More than enough to do away with income and sales taxes. Hell, personal income taxes aren't even a legal form of taxation; learn its history.
>>
>>720015708

>yeah there were never slaves or inequality before sugar
>>
>>720012927
>>whites "had it easy" for history
>>That means that it's ok to attack the ones alive now that have had no say on what their ancestors did

Makes perfect sense.
God I hope you fucking "minorities" get your shit pushed in, I really do. You cunts have been getting away with shit that would get whites fucking hanged lately.
>>
>>720015767
Slavery wasn't based on race, and it was more of a house maid thing as opposed to a work you to death thing. There is no evidence to support Jews being ensalved in Egypt expect for the Bible. I'm getting tired of giving you history lessons.
>>
>>720015820
>That means that it's ok to attack the ones alive now
yes, those were literally his exact words. his post was white genocide
>>
>>720015711
neckbeards unite to elect an oompa loompa, im definitely looking at 4chan
>>
>>720015758

If you're not going to cap a wage you have to get some of that money back into circulation otherwise we end up in the stagnation we have now. So if you're anti-wage gap, you better be pro-taxes or we're going to end up in the same choke we've been in for a while.

>personal income taxes aren't even a legal form of taxation

Are you arguing that the 16th amendment wasn't properly ratified? Even though nothing has even come from those claims? Or are you strictly talking about splitting hairs on the vocabulary used? Sounds to me like you just don't want to pay taxes.
>>
20 / México

I'll climb that wall anyway
>>
>>720014774
das sind per definition keine argumente, sondern nur ad hominem attacken. direkt gegen dich als person gerichtet.

warum sollte ich überhaupt versuchen mit jemandem der sich längst zivilisatorisch selbst aufgegeben hat zu diskutieren? deine meinung bringt eh niemandem mehr was, du prototyp eines steuerzahlers.
>>
>>720010425
trump might be negative with economy and china

but freakin hillary would have started ww3 with russia
>>
>>720016096
taxation is theft.
>>
>>720010681
compared to the other balkans croatia isn't that bad
>>
>>720014774
boah ey, wie du redest. ich rieche deine linksheit von hier.
>>
>>720016216
comrade, we will never reach the new horizon with that kind of talk
>>
>>720015820

not what i said at all. you should read things to comprehend them, not to make up what they are saying. also, i'm a white guy. please tell me how we are being attacked.

>>720016018

this guy gets it
>>
File: hey.jpg (30KB, 469x383px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
30KB, 469x383px
>>720015755

This.
>>
I think he only helps norway out by chilling down the russia situation

18/Norway
>>
>>720016216

Again, how? How is it theft? You need to support your claims with at least some sort of thought behind them. Life SHOULD be like math class; it's not enough to have an answer, you have to show your work.
>>
>>720015019
I'll give you that I'm oversimplifying, but those donations are (relatively) a drop compared to his own money + individual contributions. Hillary got 10 to 25 million alone from Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>720007053
That comic just proves Trump supports Transgender rights.
>>
>>720016139
iraq and afganistan
at least he is not bush
iraq (again)
at least he is not bush
lybia and yemen
at least he is not obama
grenada
at least he is not reagan
>>
>>720012263
i don't think any of them are true but i'm too lazy to write it down
also, maybe bc no one can afford a gun
(btw i'm from there)
>>
>>720007053
20, Chile
People kinda seem to give a fuck but don't know why, as if trump was gonna fuck over southamerica but they don't know how
dad thinks he's gonna start ww3

other than that my fellow chileans don't give a fuck
>>
>>720016479

Then the lesson learned for everyone is that it's really easy to omit truthful things that detract from our point, and those who read it without context will believe it to be completely true. It's ok to have a point or opinion, it's not ok to assert it's the only correct one without all of the information.
>>
>>720016442
Not that guy but, there is no legitimacy to government, there is no legitimacy to authority. Taxation is extorting money on threat of violence. It is theft.
>>
29, finland
1. he's not a king but a mere president (what an amazing joffrey his autistic son would make tho)
2. he has advisors who are sure to have a big impact on his behavior
3. i think the environment is going to have to take a few blows
4. would be fun if he'd bankrupt USA
>>
>>720015767
>>720015482
>>720014976
>>720012927
Confirmed for BTFO
>>
>>720016861

Why is there no legitimacy to government? Because you didn't personally set it up?

I've never been threatened with violence, but I do enjoy the roads and convention centers and other buildings and services the government has provided, and I believe I should pay into that to continue to maintain and build similar things for the future generations of our planet.
>>
>>720012716
>t. inbred amerifat
I'd impeach the Swedish politicians and try them for treason, but your strawman construction and whataboutism is pretty good too.
>>
>>720007053
27, UK, he was best choice by far. I think better of America for it. If you had voted Hillary in, you'd have been dead to me.
>>
File: NL LOL.jpg (220KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
NL LOL.jpg
220KB, 1024x768px
>>720007053

26, Netherlands, we're fucked in the sense that he legitimizes willful ignorance on every single topic. Leadership positions need to be filled with people who have knowledge of the subjects they'll be making decisions in.

His election is a validation of the fact that most people don't care about substantiation of arguments or honesty. The wave of populism he's going to instigate with Farage, le Pen, Wilders etc. is by definition regressive. Idiocracy is as bad as SJW totalitarianism. They're both real life applications of Orwell's 1984, as regurgitated as that comparison is nowadays.
>>
>>720015758
I don't want to pay income tax. You talk about putting money back into system, what better way than to let people keep their earned monies? I also don't agree with most of gubernatorial spending, I therefore don't want to contribute to it. I'll be OK with contributing once the lending system is out of private hands and we implement a truly free market and not this socialist, demented hybrid we currently have.
>>
>>720016677
ma prdonjo prdiš jer se tak sam sebi utvaraš pametnijim. najozbiljnije, na tom ko fol divljem balkanu je svijet kultiviraniji nego u ko zna kakim dembelijama. a tebi je sve crno jer ti mediji kažu da je sve crno i svi đubrad. lakše čovjek sam sasobom živi ako je do drugih
>>
>>720010425
"democracy is supposed to prevent people from voting who they want to vote for"
also, enjoy your immigrants you metrosexuell bög
>>
>>720016146
Russia will do whatever it wants and continue its nationalist expansion whether or not you temporarily appease the ruling oligarchy. Appeasement doesn't work when dealing with neo-imperialist fascist bully states.
See: History
>>
>>720016913
>he's not a king but a mere president
lets just wait and see how it goes
>he has advisors who are sure to have a big impact on his behavior
yeah but he picked them

he will be his own joffrey
>>
>>720007053
Mexico.
He's a dumb, borderline incompetent, billionaire egomaniac who's going to use his position of power for things to go his way disregarding all his campaign promises.
Also, he's much better than Hillary. If you were to compare them; Trump is like eating a jar of worms; but Hillary is like shooting yourself in the head.
>>
>>720007053
19 , UK , im white so safe, no isis is good for everyone too, the only worry is that our country might not know what to do with itself now we cant stroke America's penis
>>
>>720007053
30, Dutch, as I'm in the military I'm just happy Hillary wasn't voted in.
>>
-12, Slovakia, I have never been fucked in my life thank you very much
>>
>>720017140
Roads existed before the Roman empire, bud. There's no legitimacy to government because everyone has the same rights, it's not like some people are better and get to make laws/kill people with no consequences. And jail time, harassment, etc. are all forms of violence.
>>
23/US
I don't really like who he is as a person. As a leader, I think he has the potential to do great things, but right now he's just trying to attack poor people and make SJWs mad.

I want to see some decent relations with Russia. I want to see a reasonable healthcare standard besides the ACA put into place. I'd like there to be a bit more emphasis on the socioeconomic problems in America. Not to the point where we turn isolationist, but enough that we get more emphasis on our problems at home.

What I don't want to see is a shit-ton of tax breaks for corporations, even more decline in our education system, and our environment getting the shaft in favor of conserving cash, or Trump deciding to go full retard and insult other diplomatic leaders.

Did I want Trump? No. Did I want Hillary? Also no. But we have to make due with what we have. I really wish people would focus less on who the president is, and more on who we're voting into congress.
>>
>>720007053
Aguante Trump vieja, no me importa nada.
>>
>>720017650
strange trolling
>>
>>720016861
not that guy either but, agreed
>>
>>720017479
>billionaire

You really believe that?
>>
>>720016442

Simply put, Stealing is taking someones property ( in this case money) without their permission or legal right without intending to return it.

Well they certainly don't have my permission to take my money, but maybe the have the 'legal right'.

Well what gives them the legal right to take my money, because they said so?

This gets to the very question of the legitimacy of the state and it's laws.

If the state is legitimate then it has authority, authority is the RIGHT to make decisions on behalf of others, and enforce those decisions (using violence if necessary**).

Where did it get this RIGHT to make decisions on my behalf, certainly not from me, I did not consent to the constitution. I did not sign it or have any say in the matter.

What makes taxes functionally different from a protection racket ran by a mafia or a gang? Pay up or get beat. Some may say legitimacy but that is simply begging the question. Assuming the conclusion you seek to prove. Some may say that the government provides a service but so did the mafia to the stores it extorted for money. It was in the mafia's interest, just as it is in the government's interest to ensure that the people they are extorting for money remain profitable. The mafia provided protection services to stores, vandals and robbers who hit mafia protected stores were severely punished.

So where is the difference?
>>
>>720016861
fuck off anarchist retard. Go start a private road company.
>>
File: 1409053021181.jpg (51KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1409053021181.jpg
51KB, 625x505px
>>720007053

I think Hillary is a horrible war-monger sociopath, Trump is the lesser bad option. I also think that everyone cries too much about the fact that sometimes the "other group" wins an election. It's not the end of the world, no leader can satisfy all people in a country, they also don't "rule" forever. After all they are just fucking politicians who tell you what you want to hear. It also seems to me that you guys have some good counter-balancing methods built into your political system so I'm pretty sure one person couldn't fuck everything up anyway.

I'm fucking sick of the teary eyed youngsters on both sides, right aligned ones think Trump is the fucking saviour and lefties act like the apocalypse is nigh.

I think Trump is kind of a goofball retard, but who the fuck cares. I also think the lefties fucked up good with their echo chamber media. I'm glad it's crumbling. Kinda pissed about the non-stop trump whining in my local news sources. It's always shit like this: "Trump farted a bit loud in 2012 therefore russian spies!"

29 Hungarian
>>
>>720017834
>countinued....
Then there is the matter of how taxes are collected. Simply put they are collected with threats of violence. If you "owe" the government money and you refuse to pay they will come and take your belongings against your will and sell them at auction, if you try to defend your stuff they will arrest you, if you resist they will beat you, if you defend yourself they will kill you. If you belongings do not cover the 'debt' you owe them they very well may take you to prison. Again, if you resist or try to defend yourself you will quickly die. Every law amounts to a death threat because every law is enforced by threats of force, and the government escalates force until it wins.
>>
>>720017383
lol
ITT: amerifat thinks hes living in a democracy
>>
>>720013643
This is b8 right? i mean no one can really be this stupid right?

GJ says climate change is inevitable. Trump says it doesnt exist and the answer to americas problems is to burn more coal. Yes, clearly we picked the smarter of the two.
>>
>>720007053
I don't buy that he actually expected to be president. I think it was mostly just a joke to him until it just kept getting more and more out of hand. Everyday he said something more ridiculous than what he said the day before, but people just kept rallying behind him no matter what he did until eventually he was elected. I think even he was surprised to a degree. Now he's stuck with all that responsibility.
>>
64, Russia
Excellent!
>>
>>720017847
there were private road companies in the united states before the government started building roads.

They went out of business because the government, who had a monopoly on courts, refused to enforce trespassing laws on people who used the roads without payment. They cited "free movement" funny how that same logic doesnt work when using their roads. If you are not licenced to use their roads and do so anyways, they put you in a cage.
>>
>>720017351
hvala ti da mi kazes da sam prdo
dalje, zast si od jednom promjenio lijezik?
keep on talking in english
it's even worse the you think, heck, the media shows it
but if you have proven counter-arguments i might reconsider my opinion
>>
20, Spain

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!
>>
>>720007053
Norway

Pretty good honestly, could be way worse. Will definitely have a positive influence on Europe.
>>
>>720007053
20 romania and i seriously do not give a shit.
>>
>>720017953
I also think he didn't believe he'd win. This was made obvious by the look on his face when he found out he'd win.
>>
>>720010367

the common american doesn't have a fucking clue what a nazi, a fascist, a marxist actually mean, that's why they tend to throw these words around so easily. It is also the reason why can they fall for their methods/ideology so easily. Sjws for example are clearly marxist fucks.

You live in a country which was pretty close both to the third reich and to the soviet union so the people there know their shit.
>>
>>720018106
You need a license to drive a car, you can still ride a bike or walk on those roads. You also benefit from trucks being able to more cheaply transport goods in the form of lower prices on said goods. Same applies to any service which needs to use roads. They are too basic to be privately owned.
>>
>>720017140
You are threatened with violence, every law is a threat. Do X or be punished. Refrain from Y or be punished. And as I explained in >>720017906 these punishments, if resisted, always lead to violence.

Also just because YOU think taxes are worth 'muh roads' doesn't mean that others do. Also why do we need government to have roads? The government doesnt grow food in my country, and yet I don't starve. I pay for my food, I have many choices in what I buy and from who, nobody threatens me. And yet for roads for some reason we need monopoly and violence?
>>
>>720018312
also had that impression.
>>
>>720017710

There's a legitimacy among those who agree upon living within it. If you want to live outside of government, move to the mountains of an unoccupied land.
>>
>>720007592
For who because since taking office it's been executive order after executive order that fucks us
>>
>>720017847
Go take some politician cock, statist worm.
>>
Russia
The American people at last have an honest and decent man who will truly make the USA the 2nd best country in the world again. You are welcome.
>>
>>720018097
kek
>>
>>720017397
1. you are implying the oligarchic system in russia is bad altough the american one might be even worse
2. furthermore you imply that russia is bad by expansioning to territory that might be their depending on definitions, while the expansion of the us is, again, worse
3. you use just like many others history to predict the future of current events wirh similar patern, but, BUT the historic events can't be compared to nowadays because except from a small similar pattern, EVERYTHING else is different, so the outcome too
>>
>>720017834

People who were around before you were born made the rules, if you want to live within the system and still change it you can go caucus and vote like the rest of us.

Just because you don't agree with it does not make it illegitimate.
>>
>>720018197
holy shit, how amazing would it be for us eurofags if USD would take a dip again, americunt's dollar would be 65 cents regardless of sex so also your sjws would love it
>>
>>720017834
>middle europeans would still pay taxes
>>
File: 1484154364811.gif (1MB, 482x373px) Image search: [Google]
1484154364811.gif
1MB, 482x373px
24/male/usa. doesn't matter really, it's more important to know how to live your life and accept that some things like political parties in control are out of your control (and very likely in the direct control of the banks) so why bother getting so beat up about it? i would rather just go work out or learn a new language tbh
>>
>>720018424
>just because YOU think taxes are worth 'muh roads' doesn't mean that others do.
The vast mayority does belive that. Anarchists are such a fringe minority that you are neglectable. And guess what? You don't live in a one-man society. The threat of violence is there as a representation of the people's sovreignty over their nation's land. As in "If you don't pay taxes you're fucking us over and we're not having that you anarchist fuck"
>>
>>720018481
So I should move, I should make sacrafices, because someone else thinks they have rights I don't? Sorry, not a push over.
>>
>>720017933

What i'm saying is we shouldn't have picked any of them, but nobody fucking showed up to caucus.

The only people the American people have to blame are the American people. And I'm speaking as one of them.
>>
>>720014336
that is not oppression. diminishing the value of one group for the benefit of another is, however.
>>
File: racist_cancer.png (24KB, 470x195px) Image search: [Google]
racist_cancer.png
24KB, 470x195px
>>720017230

>His election is a validation of the fact that most people don't care about substantiation of arguments or honesty. The wave of populism he's going to instigate with Farage, le Pen, Wilders etc. is by definition regressive. Idiocracy is as bad as SJW totalitarianism. They're both real life applications of Orwell's 1984, as regurgitated as that comparison is nowadays.

His election is proof that the anti-SJW movement is now. You can't really blame him for being himself, he is still just a citizen and the system should be able to handle him - it only wasn't because he found the exact timing at which the media had decided "the ends justify the means" when it comes to pushing progressivism. I mean if you want to talk about willful ignorance because of our media our people went from voting for the underdog believing he could never win to watching him win in a single day, we were lied to so ardently almost nobody knew it can or would happen until it did happen.

Liberals should know if they embrace SJW and become corrupt they're handing power to the conservatives. This is why SJW have to be crushed worldwide, they're a danger to actual racial, cultural, social cohesion. We can't move into the future until the SJW and their disgusting racist theorycraft are absolutely gone, not with anything. For instance my friend just told me about his job...

>Last night, I caught him stopping the worker assigned to clean the restrooms and hearing him say he wanted me to do it

This is what an SJW will do in the life of an average white person, some big stuff, but also every day little shit like this to wear you down.

>"The white guy should clean the bathroom since white guys are shit"

Open violence against these people is probably forthcoming I am sorry to say.
>>
28 from Russi-I mean, from America. im so proud to have voted for him, he is good man. Donald is intelligence and his emails are all very easy to understand.
>>
>>720018764
Kek.
>>
>>720018718
see
>>720018699
>>
>>720018718
No, you should move if you don't want to live in a society that doesn't want to work the way you want it to. There are places within the US where you can live in anarchism, but you won't go there because you like living the comfy statist life.
>>
>>720018725

How do you feel that you have been devalued?
>>
Murderers, warmongering, terrorist and tourtering nazi-retards. Trumph makes no difference. Hell, if USA backs out of NATO, we might not have to send troops to save Americs ass all the time!
>>
>>720018481
Also there's no legitimacy to abdicating responsibility. Just because you say someone has authority over you doesn't make it true.
>>
>>720018097
real vlad
>>720018557
some american nig nog
>>
>>720018404
But they were privately owned in the past. Also how does it make sense that they are TOO BASIC to be privately owned?

Also I don't BENEFIT from the roads. I am FORCED to pay for them. Gas excise taxes are absurdly high, the government profits more from the excise taxes than the oil companies profit from the actual oil they have to go find, drill out of the ground, ship, refine, ship again, advertise, and supply to you at a local gas station that is manned with full time 24/7 staff.

>>720018481
All land is claimed by a government somewhere.

>>720018609
I made an argument, I didnt say I simply dont like it.

Also saying that people made the rules assumes they had the right to make the rules. What gave these people such a right? Thats what we're debating here. You snuck your conclusion into your assumptions.

Also check out this short book about why the constitution of the united states has no authority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G82sz76kGJc (audio book)
http://praxeology.net/LS-NT-6.htm (text)
>>
>>720008454
same, just 21
>>
>>720018947

Are you a nihilist now? You keep missing the part where you are operating within a society that is more than just you. You're selfish and you're using the argument of illegitimacy to retain what you have while accepting the things that are provided for you. You're just as bad as the people who abuse government programs.
>>
>>720015589
>also: *than
grammar nazi fail
>>
>>720018699
Truth, reason, logic, is not democratic as much as you would like it to be.

What gives you the right to use violence to force your ideas on others? what gives the state this right?

Also atomistic individual fallacy laughably bad argument. Just because I dont want to be violently ruled over, does not mean I want to be a hermit, a one person island, a one man society. In fact I am suggesting that we organize society along lines of voluntary interactions, which is clearly not the same as wanting to be a one man society.

Also how did "the people" get sovereignty over "their nation's" land?
>>
35/ Ger
I think giving power "back" to the people is a bad idea.
It has the right feels to it but effectively no one actually cares about anything other than telling the politicians how wrong they are
very much like football viewers
>>
abstaining from your "civic responsibility" would probably make the founding fathers more happy than participating in the shitshow that was the last election.
>>
>>720018139
nisi odande jer neznaš jezik. statistike za homicide per capita moš googlat, sad bi sve na tacni a? a mediji niš ne pokazuju nego instruiraju i manipuliraju. mediji pokazuju ekscese i predstavljaju ih ko pravilo da bi tupani poput tebe mogli reć ju vidiš kako je tu sranje
zašto lažeš, i to post do posta?
>>
>>720007053
36, USA, better than Hilary in every way.
>>
27, Canadian, lower C conservative

The guy says thing people would while drink, appealing to their most basest insticts

Hes not kicking out any beaners or mud sharks. He will not be making some white utopia.
>>
>>720019117
"society" does not exist. Only the individual thinks. Only the individual reasons. Only the individual acts.

Society is an abstraction.

What gives any one of those individuals the right to make decisions on my behalf? If not one why two or three? if not two or three why 51% of voters?

You say that it's selfish for someone to 'accept' the things provided for you but to think that the system that provided them is illegitimate. When we had slavery, did the fact that the slaves had clothes and food and shelter legitimize the slavery? If the slaves accepted these things, did it legitimize it? Of course not.

Also yes, I am a nihilist. Thats not an argument though.
>>
>>720015767
slavery and racism are not the same fucking thing
>>
>>720007053
You just made the 1st step to be the greatest country in the world again, I envy you.
Electing Hillary on the other hand would've been signing the debacle.

28/Argentina
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.