[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

For a long time libs have used violence or threats of violence

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 53

File: v0.jpg (337KB, 1280x731px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
v0.jpg
337KB, 1280x731px
For a long time libs have used violence or threats of violence to silence dissenting voices, but at least it seemed like reasonable people would recoil at the idea that political disagreement was legitimate grounds for assaulting someone.

Then, during the election, libs started using organized violence against Trumpmos, and at the same time burning down cities with political motivations, but at least the mainstream media dealt with these instances by simply failing to report them (which is of course a sin of omission).

But the NYT article today, coupled with these Nazi punching memes seems like we have crossed an important rubicon. Violence against people who hold certain political views is now not just hidden, not just normalized, but actually encouraged and cheered in public spaces by "educated" people.

We are entering dangerous sociopolitical territory, and it is no longer unforeseeable that we will see actual politically-motivated mass deaths in this country during our lifetimes.
>>
so?
>>
radical action is considered radical because we are socialised to let the ruling elite stay in power.
violent activism will always be illegal because those in power won't just roll over and abdicate.
whats the point of believing in a cause if you wont fight for it?
>>
im less worried about political violence than i am about the rise of the far right. the next g4 summit could easily be theresa may, vladimir putin, donald trump and marine le pen
>>
>>719959483
The principle behind democracy is that you convince people with your words and not through violence.
>>
>>719959075
Some people deserve to be punched in the face. Richard Spencer is one of those people. Fuck him and his alt-right movement.
>>
One dude punched a literal white supremacist. It wasn't coordinated, it wasn't organized. Calm the fuck down.
Maybe hiding behind "free speech" (which is a concept whose meaning most Americans could use a refresher on BTW) isn't going to cut it anymore if you make it your business to hold and promote white supremacist views.
>>
>>719960584
It's sad how the libs ITT can't understand that this thread isn't about Spencer and the guy who threw the punch, but about the response to this incident by people in the mainstream.

I don't give a shit that spencer got punched. I don't care whether he is a Nazi, not a Nazi, bitchmade, not bitchmade. None of this matters.

This thread is about the public reaction to political violence, and the fact that libs ITT are too dumb to disaggregate the incident from the reaction to this incident is telling.
>>
>>719959855
>far right
>trump
Must i explain the ways in which trump is center left
>>
>>719960584

Pick views one doesn't like, says violence is ok in that instance, then tries to lecture us on free speech.

Typical retard liberal fucktard fascist answer.
>>
>>719960724
So you're saying that all Liberals should be denouncing the violence against Spencer?
>>
>>719960584
>political views
>physical violence
That escalated quickly.
Oh great now I'm feeding the trolls.
>>
>>719961123
I stated my views in the OP. Denouncing political violenceis ideal. Ignoring it is suspect. Promoting it is dangerous. Not complicated.
>>
ITT: Butthurt white supremacists complaining because their boy got popped in the face. Welcome to America, faggots.
>>
File: 1475717790413.jpg (93KB, 812x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475717790413.jpg
93KB, 812x386px
>>719959075
Liberal logic justifies their use of the very behavior they speak out against when it comes from other parties. They can be discriminatory, racist, hateful and violent because they are "oppressed" and since you have magic white boy penis points that supposedly make life so fucking easy, you can't be a victim, and their getting you fired and burning your house down because you have a Trump bumper stickers is justified in their tiny minds.
>>
>>719959075

obvious troll is obvious
>>
File: 1449934503187.jpg (92KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449934503187.jpg
92KB, 800x800px
>>719959075
Who the fuck cares,i want /b/ to post some funny once in a while.
>>
>>719961456
nig who is to stupid to realize he would lose a civil war
>>
>>719960724
This nation has a history of stomping the fuck out of Nazi's. Always will.

Fuck off with your Nazi loving bullshit. I'm a conservative and would have done the same thing to that faggot.
>>
>>719960066
But what happens when people don't listen to anything that doesn't come out of the TV?
>>
>>719961448
Perhaps. I'm not sure what I stand for anymore.
>>
File: 1450844452358.jpg (37KB, 392x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450844452358.jpg
37KB, 392x500px
>>719959075
>>719959483
>>719960584
>>719960724
>>719961545
>>
File: 1481196092804.jpg (32KB, 500x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481196092804.jpg
32KB, 500x371px
>>719960724
>disaggregate
I can disaggregate it just fine, and I think we should have a civil war so that I can legally shoot people like him.

I can't wait for all this moral posturing to end, so we can all just drop the sanctimonious, passive aggressive pretenses.
>>
>>719961456
Luckily im a gun totting white man, so if a chimp comes at me or my boys hes going to get put down.
Superiority by force is their game, what happens when i bring lethal force.
>>
>>719961744
Oh please,you won't shoot anything but yourself before some nigger beats the shit out of you.
>>
>>719961744
You killed harambe, didn't you?
>>
>>719961744
How many guns have you totted, anon?
>>
File: 1452824829820.jpg (26KB, 262x303px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452824829820.jpg
26KB, 262x303px
>>719961744
>>
>>719959075
I'm a lib and I don't see this political violence as a good thing.

The fact that Richard Spencers is blaming antifas definitely raises an eyebrow for me. Would never want any side to move to violence.
>>
File: 1456775419228.jpg (21KB, 559x556px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456775419228.jpg
21KB, 559x556px
>>719962072
>>
>>719959075
I agree entirely. I despise the alt-right, but you can't stifle differing viewpoints with violence. That's the foundation of democracy. You can say whatever you want and if I don't like it, I'm free to call you a cunt if I want, but what I can't do is put my hands on you. The free exchange of ideas, whether you agree with those ideas or not, is they key to maintaining a free and democratic society.

The people cheering at this asshat getting punched are thugs and should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
File: polinanutshell.jpg (32KB, 360x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
polinanutshell.jpg
32KB, 360x480px
>>719959075
Fuck off to your containment board with your tired ass autistic BS.
>>
>>719962031
Me a Veteran who grew up hunting, served, and has actively shot at people shooting me. Vs tyrone who at best stole a gun from his drug dealer
We will see how fast tyrone biggums and his group can move, not faster then a bullet.
Whatever its not worth talking to a dindu about, come on down to houston sometime, and try and swing on one of us, see how fast you get dropped.

>>719962072
Too many
>>
Not too mention libs promote lies about incidents of harassment while downplaying the facts when it turns out the incident didn't happen.

They promote the narrative that false reports are the exception when they tend to be the rule.
>>
>>719959075
Stupid liberal fucks don't try this shit in the south because motherfuckers are strapped
>>
>>719960778
lmfao please do, i'm dying to hear this one
>>
File: Roughcut.jpg (96KB, 1497x715px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Roughcut.jpg
96KB, 1497x715px
>>719962072
This is what hes totting,check it out.
>>
The U.S. is over due for a good ole civil war. And if it happens, that's fine. People think liberal extremists are scary. Just wait until you see the shit the other side can think up.
>>
>>719959075
sounds like when black people were lynched in the south not to long ago and they didnt even have to disagree with anyone they were just different. and those crimes went unpunished for years so whos to say this isn't jst a repeating cycle of humans finding excuses to abuse other humans regardless of affilation race or religion.

Some people just wanna hurt others and use this shit as a scape goat.
>>
Violence against literal nazis isn't anything new. Vidal Sassoon was antifa and used to bring his straight edge razors to rallies in London. Americans have always just been pussies. Good to see them man up a little
>>
>>719962603
Dude, I've totted like... tens and tens of nerf gunz. Liberals hate styrofoam and that's a known true fact.
>>
File: 1464081570230.png (643KB, 818x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464081570230.png
643KB, 818x612px
>>719962409
What street you winning fights on?Sesame?
>>
>>719962400
hate speech is not merely a "differing viewpoint". It's not even covered by the first amendment. The USA has a long history of kicking Nazi ass and it didn't stop once WW2 ended.
>>
File: lol no.jpg (9KB, 300x197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol no.jpg
9KB, 300x197px
>>719961703
>he can't read
>>
>>719963015
Do you think liberals wouldve supported ww2? The war, the dying, killing nazis, killing japs?
>>
>>719963166
You had twenty two minutes for a clever respond.
>>
>>719962853
This guy used to disrupt Nazi rallies and fight them with razors. This guy!
>>
>>719963334
Yes... cause they did

Wait, you realize that liberalism isn't a new thing, right?
>>
File: 1464421064956.jpg (21KB, 432x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464421064956.jpg
21KB, 432x288px
>>719962409
I can't remember the last time i saw a internet tough guy,i think it was back in 05.
>>
>>719963015
But it depends how you define hate speech. For example, I don't believe there's a scientific basis for transgenderism and think it's actually a mental illness. I arrived at this conclusion based on statistics and evidence that support that. I do not hate transgender people, I just think gender reassignment surgery is the wrong solution to their problem. Most PC types would call me a bigot for thinking that, though, and if they had their way, I would be in trouble for expressing that viewpoint.

This is part of the problem. Regressive leftists try to redefine what constitutes hate speech in order to stifle opposition to their viewpoint. They don't try to debate people rationally, they try to silence them, either by force or by law.

That's wrong.
>>
>>719963512
Yea, I do. But, I'm talking about today's liberals. Would they supported it?

No need to get snarky, just a question.
>>
File: 1484110486961.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484110486961.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>719962400
>Agreed.
>>
File: 1434489191306.jpg (41KB, 500x452px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434489191306.jpg
41KB, 500x452px
>>719959075
In all actuality it is going to lead to a very bloody civil war if things don't chill out.
>>
>>719962409
Watchouwegotabadasshere.jpeg
>>
File: 1482781938588.jpg (84KB, 572x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482781938588.jpg
84KB, 572x597px
>>719963011
Just another POL power fantasy, wish they could just fuck off and stay where they belong so they can LARP all they want without shitting up the whole place.
>>
>>719963663
I think the majority would, yes.

See, we tend to focus on the extremists because they make the most noise, and the Internet has exacerbated this; however, not all liberals are SJW's, and not all conservatives are rednecks.

If we were literally under attack by an invading state who wanted to take over, liberals would be on board with the resistance just as much as conservatives.
>>
>>719964279
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>719964336
Don't you ever tell me what to do
>>
>>719963654
Seconded.
There was another such group in history that did the same thing. The Catholic/Christian Church in the 3rd century. Anyone who expressed a viewpoint different than the dogma of the church would be branded a heretic. And in those days, the church had tight control of the government and could therefore kill any heretics.
Fortunately for us, these degenerates don't have that sort of control.
>>
>>719964831
>Cringe: The post.
>>
>>719961658
But isn't whats coming out of the TV supporting the rioters or just ignoring them?
>>
>>719964974
Not an argument.
>>
>>719959075
Can't forget the LGBTQ Communist "Rioters"
>>
>>719964974
Say what you want. These leftists hold these views like it's their religion.
>>
>>719964831
Your tipping just registered on the Richter scale
>>
>>719959075
>>719960724

ITT we are triggered nazi cucks
>>
>>719965327
Ikr. Why haven't they died of AIDS already?
>>
I need help keeping this related thread on the first page: >>719953454

If you want to help, please take over the bumping/posting clickbait photos for me.

I've done my part for the day.
>>
File: 1401488847684.jpg (59KB, 494x481px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401488847684.jpg
59KB, 494x481px
>>719964831
>>
We pretend like society moved away from might makes right, but the last two years prove otherwise.
>>
>>719965552
Because the life expectancy is average for someone who's on meds.
>>
>>719959075
Always been this way. Liberals started the KKK to scare colored people away from the poles so they couldn't vote republican.
>>
BUMP FAGGS
>>
>>719965552
If they keep what they're doing up they die to bullets before the AIDS get'em
>>
>>719959075
Who's the guy getting punched?
>>
>>719965882
Which pole?
>>
>>719965704
You mom should move towards my mighty dick
>>
>>719965990
The north pole
>>
>>719960066

Normally I would agree, but the American right has waged a 50 year war on science that has created a base that is so ill-equipped to fact check anything that they can be lied to and never escape the lie. In fact, most of them are willing to die to protect the lies they've been told.

If words worked on those types of people I think it would have worked already.
>>
>>719959075
white supremacy is not a political view, it's fascist hate speech and not acceptable under any circumstances. i'd beat your fucking ass if you weren't such a fucking faggot to hide behind a computer.
>>
>>719964974
>>719965665
>le fedora maymay

Every fucking time anyone even remotely criticisms religion now. Has it occurred to you dipshits that someone might have a critical view of religion without being a euphoric fedoralord? Or in this case, is merely stating a historical accuracy? The church actually did brand people as heretics for questioning their dogma and actually did torture them. This is historical fact.
>>
>>719959075
NYPA FAGGOT
>>
>>719962037
Harambe wasnt a chimp, you idiot. He was a monkey.
>>
>>719966043
I knew it! That's where all the voting machines are. Fuckin liberals.
>>
>>719966061
Why are these posts so fucking boring and bad and cringey?
>>
>>719965965

Someone who refers to himself as a white nationalist and is essentially the living avatar of a 4chan edge lord
>>
>>719965965
A cuck of the alt-right wing party AKA KKK member Spencer. Nigger got KTFO and started crying about it on news and twitter about how he's going to bring lawsuit on protestors.
>>
>>719966148
Actually, he was a great ape.
>>
>>719959483
You have to be right, though, and the Leftists are clearly wrong.

Don't let the US fall to the poison of Communism.
>>
>>719966278
About what I expected, tbh. I'm not even mad. Just disappointed. You've let your mother and I down.
>>
>>719966015
My meat popsicle is moistening
>>
>>719962409
>veteran

you mean former government puppet invading countries for oil? your country is a fucking joke and you stand for are lies. there is no racial superiority or american dream.
>>
>>719962409
Damn your education level is limited. It explains why the military took you in. How were the ass rapings btw?
>>
>>719959075
My body is ready
>>
I don't really have a problem with conservatives or the right, I just with they'd stop trying to pass legislation based on theocracy
>>
>>719966225
>>719966269
Oh, then I'm not the least bit sorry for him.
>>
>>719966115
>View outside the Overton window should be met with political violence.
-Internet tough guy privileged enough to live in a place where political violence has not been normalized.
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (28KB, 480x854px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
28KB, 480x854px
>>719966418
Go to your safe space fagg lord
>>
If there is a civil war in the US, it'll be a class war, nothing else
>>
>>719966789
edgy image friendo, i now it's difficult to accept but you wasted your life on some rich person's business and your country doesn't give a shit about you.

the fucking united states of america are a lie.
>>
known unto me among relatives,,not one besides moi is a conservative, 2 nieces are,,bros,(2 alive) one sister ,whom a never talk to,2 bros,ditto, they are leftists,
family (immediate) are democrats,
2 nephews are conservative, great nephs,and a great niece,,sweet she is,a neph whom i see visit with hang around with,as honest hard working smart as einstein in things mechanical,, theyare democrat nonetheless,,this internet has brought out to me quite clearly, that the youngest have been getting leftism inculcated for 30 years because of the leftists who saddled up in tenured government employment, octopussing into every crook and nanny of government,journalism,the press non profits, charities assistance to the homeless, leftism is all they have known,its pervasiveness id why dames are inclined to get into rallies by the zillions,,the net has,not deliberatly,by shaking out,by market forces,brought home the shitty palace guard that nixon once had unto the fourth estate.
the press has turned the bill of rights into the bill of lefts
now they stick their forked tounges out and give us the razberries,depending they do on press bros to take up the hue and cry to the base,,,who get their asses out on the street to carry on the 60s struggle,racism sexism,
perilous times these are,let them parade,rally holler hoot & shout,if they act violently, I want the cops to bustem,wham,,every damn time
>>
>>719967007
The >>719967089
I'm not the veteran. I'm just not little bitch and your post was a affront to my senses. You don't have to say it, I'm leaving.
>>
>>719965665
*Tipps air fedora because I don't own a fedora*
Thanks for labeling me. Now run along and selectively choose your own reality, you little fool.
>>
File: 1484949887995.jpg (80KB, 700x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484949887995.jpg
80KB, 700x467px
White people are so evil, white people need to be punched in the face, etc etc etc

We're not living in a world where white contributions are celebrated. We're living in a world where whites are hunted down and eradicated. Every white person has to accept cross breeding or being gay in order to have a stable income

This isn't about nazi, or white supremacist, this is about the destruction of the white race, if you believe in these principles or not. Nazi and white supremacy has nothing to do with anything. How many people here, or in the real world, or in politics are actual nazis? Nobody

This is clear as day about the destruction of the white race

Liberalism is an agenda that criminalizes the white heterosexual male. Blacks, women, gays, they're all told that "as long as they eliminate the white heterosexual male" they will get 72 virgins after they die.

Islamic extremism, and Liberal views, are the exact same problem, separated by cultural difference
>>
>>719965990
Stripper pole
>>
File: read.jpg (151KB, 392x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
read.jpg
151KB, 392x500px
>>
>>719959075
this is the inevitable result of one "side" dehumanizing the other side and being encouraged to do so in media, academia, online and so on. when the opposition is subhuman, all actions are permissible. the stuff people spew about whites, christians and conservatives is almost identical to actual nazi rhetoric but it hasn't come to a head yet because they're still the majority. for now.

if lefties keep it up however, it will only further radicalize the elements they're attacking and attempting to dehumanize and i'm pretty sure one carries bigger guns than the other.

sit back, enjoy the coming light show. diversity + proximity = war.
>>
>>719967487
can't you just shut up and find a white gf and have white kids and not be a dick to anyone else?

i mean i know this is extremely hypothetical because there is no way someone defending nazis on 4chan could get a gf, but, couldn't you?
>>
>>719967382
I'm a completely different person who posted >>719967007
>>
>>719963015
the first amendment doesn't mention "hate speech" because it doesn't exist, nigger faggot.
>>
>>719960584
How long before someone punches you out for saying or doing something they don't like?
>>
>>719959075
Eh as much as I hate the end
Left and libtards this guy's I am legit amity Nazi if you read his articles I love trump but this dudes a fucking Nazi so I can't really be pissed he got knocked the fuck out
>>
>>719968136
Behold. A clear and viable point has been made.
>>
>>719967487
Seconded.
Not just the white males, every heterosexual male. These scumbags keep crying and crying to the government to do something, but they all know that their bullshit is just degeneracy trying to get government power.
The second some openly gay motherfucker gets into office is when I'll start worrying.
>>
File: KYCweh5.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KYCweh5.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
>>719967867

I dont touch women because its "sexual assault"

I dont talk to women because "im a predator"

I dont marry women because all of my children and money goes to the female

I may or may not ultimately end up killing myself, and if i dont, ill just go to school for STEM, get my own apartment, get a nice income, more than I have now, and just die alone

I've already been eradicated, in mind, in society, in relationships, in family, I have nothing, what "white girlfriend" am I going to have? I'm already done

You killed this white person. It's not about me. It's about the others. Whites, alongside Asian and Muslim (in the old days) are the foundation of the technologies you use today. Eradicating them was a poor idea. which is why it was not an idea to begin with.

Liberalism played on your emotions. Liberalism is a self serving cancer. It creates its own problems to keep itself afloat. Blacks are victim. women are victim. gays are victim. Why? white heterosexual males. Solve white heterosexual males and all your problems are solved.

Islamic extremism and liberalism is the EXACT SAME THING

Blacks, gays, and women, need to go to school and start their own business. This is how they become successful. There is nothing you gain from standing on the dead body of the white male.
>>
>>719968289
cry me a fucking river faggot

don't blame your lack of social skills on society you fucking loser
>>
>>719967816
I don't think so. At least not yet. These pieces of human garbage don't even know how to start a war.
>>
>>719968289
>2017
>being this much of a beta male
>>
>>719968384
Except he's not crying you fucking liberal homo, he's speaking the harsh truth
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 640x704px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 640x704px
>>
>>719968674
>>719968289
Going out on a limb here and saying

>samefag
>>
>>719968674
no you and him are both another fucking elliot rodger waiting to happen. you think women owe you their bodies and can't be bothered to try to better yourselves to get a woman.

instead you blame society, liberals and women in general.

you're pathetic.
>>
File: eggKUDK.jpg (65KB, 600x583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eggKUDK.jpg
65KB, 600x583px
>>719968384

Charming women would not solve the following issues. lets assume your argument is correct, that i have no social skills and that im not desired by females, both of which i am.

Keep in mind, that you are assaulting me, telling me i have no social skills, and that i am a loser, BECAUSE I AM WHITE AND THIS OFFENDS YOU

- court system punishes men for entering relationship
- court system punishes men for impregnation
- women dont have personalities or a sense of humor
- a woman is simply a collection of basic needs, and feelings she doesnt actually provide anything beneficial

Our discussion will always be you assaulting me for being white, which i have already accept. I accept that years ago.

So let's move onto the next topic. What do women actually provide? What is the value of the female?

In all of my years on this planet I have only seen one key role women play. Being tech support. You forget about your problems and start trying to help the woman do her job properly. This makes you less angry and makes you realize you have to solve your problem yourself

Women are good in careers where you shout at them and they shut down rather than hop over the counter and knock you out. However, most of the time, the woman will not stay down to Earth. She will put on her mascara and remember she's better than you and she's doing you a favor for serving you your food.

The tech support career is the only example I've seen where women have some value.

>>719968528

Calling me a beta male for standing up for myself against countless, faceless, internet abusers, you simply dont understand what beta means


>>719968854

Somebody else who has a bit of sense is immediately declared to be the same person. You blacks, homosexuals, and females, you dont understand that you have already destroyed the society you thought you would inherit.
>>
>>719968289
Get it together, man.
If society is holding you back, then you've got to break the mold. When aren't afraid to be yourself and you stand proud, that's when you become a man.
And any woman who's worth anything will see that, and admire you.
>>
>>719959075
black bloc guy punching an alt right guy. Glorious.
>>
>>719968854
Lost a limb friendo
>>719968913
And women don't owe me shit, nor am I entitled to one, but vice versa faggot.
I'm a stable, somewhat intelligent white young man, and have been through a few relationships to grasp the baseline.
Women suck. They are vile and despicable. I don't want to cohabitate with one.
The only hinderance is that I'm sexually attracted to them.
>>
>>719959075
and?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>719967486
>>
>>719969084
They will inherit it we let people like you validate the reason why they shouldn't
>>
>>719959075
Nazis all deserve to die and everyone who even remotely sympathizes with them should never stop fearing talking about their views in public.
>>
>>719969084
>BECAUSE I AM WHITE AND THIS OFFENDS YOU
BECAUSE I AM WHITE AND THIS OFFENDS YOU

you really think people are out to get us lol, i'm white dude but i already have two white kids and know not to blame anyone but myself for what happens to me.

your misogynist rant proves you're just another insane autist waiting to go on a shooting spree.

god help your school.
>>
>>719969405
see
>>719960724
>>
>>719961448
That's weird, because the Trump campaign and its supporters repeatedly advocated for violence.
>>
>>719969243
>I'm a stable, somewhat intelligent white young man
>Women suck. They are vile and despicable. I don't want to cohabitate with one.

choose one sentence because you can't say both and not look like a complete fucking fool.
>>
>>719969084
youre mom
>>
>>719969084
Prove me wrong

>samefag
>>
>>719959075
whoah dude I dont wanna hurt any trump supporters i simply strongly agree with trump and wish to voice my opinion in a peaceful way, you go try and label some other group as entirely evil and agresssive
>>
>>719969521
Literally doesn't counter the point in the slightest. It remains true that people like you deserve to suffer. The 1st Amendment does not protect you from private individuals or the court of public opinion, in which you have already been tried, convicted, and sentenced.
>>
File: 1485070295597.jpg (32KB, 500x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485070295597.jpg
32KB, 500x345px
>>719968913

calling me elliot rodgers and telling me im pathetic

There is no response to this its basic verbal abuse

I'm presenting actual discussion and representing myself in an effective manner do something about it. You can't. You're probably black so you can't use your brain

>>719969113

What is myself? I just like spiders, i like diablo 2, i like going to the science "museum" in my city. That's it. that's my personality. who cares?

The only point of men is to make money for the female and to take accountability for the female, all the while being seen as an enemy and the reason for all the females problems

All men are enemies of the state. they are expected to give their lives, to serve, to make money, to give other people their resources. The only way a man is a man is if he raises kids that aren't his. He gives away his hard earned money.

The only thing i wanted in life is somebody to understand me and be on my side and that will NEVER happen. It's not being negative, that will never happen. Nobody will ever be on my side.

From now until i die, or take my own life, it will always be me against the world

>>719969356

There will be no society for blacks, gays and women to inherit.

The concept that white heterosexual male needs to be eliminated is not a sound argument. Real progress would have been made if more women, black and gay started their own company, like Martha stewart. But this requires work and determination. The only determination black, gay and woman have is to destroy.

>>719969464

What do you expect me to discuss with you you just called me misogynist and other shit

>>719969541

I'm highest percentile IQ and I have spent years of my life trying to figure out how to have a woman in my life and accept her position.

This is how far I've come in my thoughts. Accept that I'm not human, i have to make 3x her income, i have to get a nice van with a TV in the back, so she can browse the web, watch movies, and sleep in the back while i drive
>>
>>719969405
>everyone i disagree with is a nazi
>all nazis deserve to die

yeah this is a really productive line of thinking. you people who take shit at face value are the worst. i don't necessarily agree with spencer but what he says is hardly extreme. it's a natural response to the cultural climate. because the left has made racial consciousness a thing for whites, either you embrace the identity or discard it. if everyone who refuses to discard it and bend over for their original sin is a nazi, good luck with society in the future.
>>
>>719969405
do you even realise just how much in common you have with nazis when you say they should all die because they don't share the same opinion as me.
Might as well sign you up to get killed for that thought process as well then.
>>
wow you're a litte bitch aint ya. Richard Spencer deserved a punch as do all Nazi cucks
>>
>believe in a constitutional republic

>sympathize with nazis

Choose one, it's that easy
>>
>>719969521
Your bullshit is insanely thinly veiled. You try to claim you don't sympathize with people like him, but then you say shit that proves you absolutely do.
>>
>>719959075
True. Drive-bys in a Starbucks will be next. Knocking out DNC staffers and swag fags. It's coming. Sooner than you think. It's too bad the altLeft went this direction. These people on the opposite side are willing to let loose the dogs of war. Maybe Trump can save the left from itself.
>>
>>719969541
>implying self respect and mysoginy are mutually exclusive
Have you ever dated? Did you ever notice how women have no personality beyond their self absorption and basic human needs?
Why would I want to or choose to share the best years with my life with someone who ranks people by the amount of virtual thumbs up their pictures get?
>>
>>719962641
just shut up right there, if you want war or violence you can go get a gun and fire into a crowd but dont even think that we need another fucking mass saughter between americans
>>
>>719966061
You clearly need to go back to school. Probably in a different country. Google is your friend.
>>
>>719969748
>>719969718

It not about opinion. It's about what they actively advocate for and try to impose: genocide, white nationalism, etc.

You can have whatever opinion you want in private, but when you go out and publicly push it, you're going to reap the fucking whirlwind.
>>
>>719969707
>I'm presenting actual discussion

you're just talking shit about women and blaming your problems on society man

you can't say you're stable and coherent and then write and anti-woman manisfesto and blame them for all your shit
>>
>>719969868
Well, judging by how you describe women, it's not like any of them would want to fuck/marry you anyway
>>
>>719969113
Break society.
>>
>>719969718
> I don't agree with Richard Spencer
> now let me explain why I actually do agree with him
>>
>>719966789
these fags just got done organizing mass protests by using safespaces, if you don't hae anything useful to contribute to your sides fight against them then you should just fuck off
>>
>>719969748
It takes someone especially unintelligent to not be able to differentiate between public and private, thought and action.
>>
>>719969707
This has to be the best bait I've ever seen, great job, anon
>>
>>719969868
i don't know what kind of women you are after but i know a lot of beautiful intelligent women that share my interests in music and arts, married one and had two kids with her. she has her own company even.

you're just insane.
>>
>>719970040
>posts observations during dating and multiple relationships
>I better call him a virgin
>>
>>719969987
>richard spencer advocates genocide

prove it

>white nationalism is unacceptable, other types of ethnic pride and nationalism are okay bcuz history

yeah, no, it doesn't work that way in a land of law. different laws and cultural standards are being applied to different people and different groups in the media and for the last 8 years, even at the highest level; this will ALWAYS result in backlash. You can't have it one way and not the other.
>>
>>719967138
authoritarian people are the worst kind of people
>>
>>719970062
i'm not even white, faggot. i think his response isn't the correct one but i don't blame white people for going that direction at all. i love living in a white country, a land of law. seeing it being torn to pieces by shitty subversive elements and their drones is sad
>>
>>719970167
>do you like this painting?
>yeah me too let's have kids

Have fun with that bruh.
>>
>>719970342
>I'm not even white

Yes you are
>>
>>719969964
Wow you did it! You told that motherfucker to go fuck himself, what a fucking great piece of information to bestow upon this wretched board you piece of shit!
>>
>>719969707
>I'm the highest percentile IQ

If you're so smart, then how come you don't realize how retarded you sound? Or are you an autistic savant?
>>
>>719970374
that oversimplification just shows how out of touch with reality you are, you're the problem not women. sorry you are like this.
>>
ITT: The prez race is over lets fight about something else
>>
File: GmA2UoV.jpg (79KB, 600x606px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GmA2UoV.jpg
79KB, 600x606px
>>719970022

I can be very stable and coherent and strike massive holes in the logic that women are super human, contribute nothing, and yet should be awarded praise for having done 10x their productivity

Females are not a reasonable model

The female does nothing and wins

Men are motivated by striving and being rewarded. In real life, the male strives for imaginary goals, which never occur. The man is told this, and this is what he works for;

- a life partner
- somebody to understand him
- somebody to care about him
- somebody he can talk to
- an attractive partner

None of these things ever come true. Women are not attractive they just paint their face. Most women look like trash, even your wife probably does but you dont want to admit it

Your sense of security comes from believing in the artificial value your female has. In reality, you've lost all your power and your finances because you entered a relationship with a female.

You are now chained to a person who has no sense of humor and doesn't contribute anything, who always plays victim, who is always right although she's physically incapable of using logic


Male female relationships, blacks destroying whites, gays destroying whites, these have nothing to do with society. Society is not being blamed. Society is the concept that you can work for the greater good, and feel fulfilled. Society hasn't existed in maybe 20 years now.

The "society" you refer to is the dead bodies of white heterosexual males that you dance around when the sun sets. And then you wake up to nothing, and you dont even care, at least white men have been eliminated. You can go back to not even knowing you can have a good quality of life. You can go back to pissing on a beach and little kids buying 5 dollar hits of heroin in Zimbabwe.

>>719970459

Generic abuse. Oh, and by the way, women do this themselves. My intelligence is 30 times yours, I have a sense of humor, I'm an interesting person, but I have to win these things back from u
>>
>>719970544
I'm sorry she'll take your kids and raise them into faglets.

The nuclear family is a Disney fairytale in the 21st century.
Why are suicides and the mortality rates skyrocketing?
Because young people have been spoonfed lies and the old are dying alone and bitter.
>>
>>719970210
If every woman you've been in a relationship with has been as bad as you say they are, maybe you just can't get attractive women with good personalities? Idk
>>
>>719969113
>>719969707
Look friend, I know women in general can seem very limited in their views, and you probably have been wronged by some, but they're not all bad.
You want a true companion, and that's really all a man can ask for. You just need to keep moving forward and do the best you can. I'm running the race right next to you.
Don't be so sensitive to these ppl or to political activists. Do better so they have nothing to insult you with. They don't matter.
It's cliche, but really, there's someone out there for you. And she'll see you, not as some source of money, but as a human being.
>>
You guys are still responding to the, admittedly good bait?
>>
>>719970768
I mainly attract the hot psycho type.
All the kind ones that were genuinely sweet were ugly.
>>
>>719970605
you are crazy for real. you are talking complete absolute nonsense. you said before you'd kill yourself, i suggest you get no with it asap, you're going to suffer a lot in this world because all you are saying is wrong and dumb there is no place for you here.

>>719970734
kill yourself too
>>
>>719970044
Sure, if you can.
>>
>>719970605
this kind of sweeping generalization shit you find on foreveralone and redpill boards is only going to make you miserable. if you're that worried about white people and white future, how do you reconcile that with your disdain for women?

you should be going and making white babies with a woman who actually shares your values if that's something that's important to you. and they do exist. but you've shut yourself off in a very extreme fashion and can only see everything in black and white, as a set of stereotypes.

are there potential disadvantages to entering relationships and breeding people? sure. are there potential advantages to entering relationships with the right people? of course. personal growth and some level of self-awareness are a couple that you've obviously been missing out on.

i don't even disagree entirely on everything you've posted as far as cultural climate in this country goes, but the extreme, no-compromise view of women is only going to make you miserable and that's your own fault, nobody elses.
>>
>>719970983
If your wife and family life are so great why are you arguing with autists on /b/
>>
>>719970605
>I have a sense of humor, I'm an interesting person, I have no self awareness

also
>society hasn't existed in 20 years
>My intelligence is 30 times yours

This has to be bait, there is no way anyone is actually this autistic
>>
>>719970893
so you go straight for the ones with low self esteem. What does that say about you, and your own confidence?
>>
>>719969527
citation needed
>>
>>719971196
If it's b8, I'm gonna slap my laptop.
>>
>>719971311
I don't go to them. I'm a social outcast, so they mainly approach me.
>>
>>719971334
"maybe one of those second amendment people could do something, I don't know"
>>
>>719971136
because i think i can make a difference by talking to people like you. not with you obviously, but perhaps someone not as crazy is reading and realizes that change is within them and society isn't to blame for their problems.

you probably think 4chan is full of edgy racists misogynists like you but that's very far from the truth. you're just loud, not a majority.
>>
File: 2OHxPqU.jpg (26KB, 599x521px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2OHxPqU.jpg
26KB, 599x521px
>>719970792

No woman will have endured the pain i have. Other humans, and women especially, who are creatures of comfort, who bail at the first sign of friction, will never understand my life and my pain and my circumstance

I have had nothing but alienation and people trying to harm me during the course of my life and i have always fought back 100%. I have taken hits, but i have also fought back and stood on my own legs and picked myself from the ground and thrown punches at the people who do me wrong.

People will run their mouth and attempt to inflict me harm. Nobody here is capable of hurting me because nobody here is capable of understanding me.

There is no woman for me. There never will be. Women are not set up that way. They are designed to run from hardship and they are enabled to do so. Women have support systems, makeup, all she has to do to be attractive is apply 20 bucks of eye liner. Women's problems consist of having Mexicans make cat calls on the street when they're walking past.

My problems are family who hates me, society who hates me, the entire world wants me destroyed. There will never be anybody for me or on my side. Nobody will ever understand me. Not even other 4chan users. Nobody will ever be my friend or back me up. It is me, my word, my achievements, and ultimately, the only thing I have to return to, the only thing I've had in my life is the black Santa Muerte, the Mexican angel of death.

>>719970983

Some shit about how I'm crazy of course I am. I'm crazy, a loser, a loner, a hippie, a misogynist, who gives a shit
>>
"certain political views"
You mean racists.
>>
File: aniti_trump.png (682KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aniti_trump.png
682KB, 700x700px
>>719959075
but I thought libs were all cucks and special snowflakes.
>>
>>719971472
Nigger detected
>>
>>719971408
No one with high self confidence and good social skills has ever described themselves as a social outcast.

The problem here is you, not women. Learn to respect yourself, then learn how to respect others, and you'll have better luck dating.
>>
>>719968289
>I dont touch women because its "sexual assault"

you dont touch women because youre ugly lol
>>
>>719966061
The fucked up part is that its been to happening (in the last few years) to the left as well. The rise of specific social sciences being used to radicalize the left's youth. The redefining of common understood words to plant specific self-reinforcing narratives. The use of guilt as a weapon among your own. It functions very much like the religious right has always kept their sheep in line. The idea is the same in structure without the supernatural.

I've known for a very long time how the right has been manipulated and I'm seeing it happen to the left now. No doubt about it.
>>
>>719959075
HAHA Poor snowflake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVggzewIWGQ&t=16s
>>
>>719971656
I never implied I have any of those.

What's funny, many people describe me as handsome, and I attract bombshells.

Problem is, I creep them out as soon as my mouth opens.

I'm just too upfront and honest with people.

/sperg
>>
>>719971472
richard spencer isn't even a racist as far as i can tell, he's just proud and not ashamed of being white. chilling. terrifying. totally criminal. knock these guys out!
>>
File: 4kHbhSK.jpg (41KB, 453x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4kHbhSK.jpg
41KB, 453x604px
>>719971054

>personal growth and some level of self-awareness are a couple that you've obviously been missing out on.

I'm the only one here who has ventured down that path. You have gravely misjudged me

I have done meditation until personality reset, the legit one, where your brain resets, solo travel, living alone, studying religion, building my own diet, sitting in the rain alone watching the lake, building computers, learning code, learning how to make music, exposing myself to alternative views,

I am the only person here, who has developed myself, to the extreme and that is why. That is a major part of why i am not compatible with females.

It is not worth seeking a female for any reason whatsoever. Women have different coping mechanics. They are able to play victim and be offended. I as a man, stand here, internally bleeding from the punches to my ribs, and I smile with blood leaking from the side of my mouth until you go away

I will never be compatible with a woman and I will never expect to be. My role with a female will ALWAYS be the caregiver, the dad, the nurturer, I will always give her far more than she will give me. Which, upon reflection, I can't think of a single thing a woman could ever give me.

Which is why I wanted to turn this thread away from the anti-white agenda and see if there is actually any value a female could have. But, whatever, you want to beat on whites while this thread is here. Go for it.
>>
>>719971442
I know you don't want to hear this, but your views are not based on reality. They are based on your own narrow perspective of the world, on how you have been treated (and mistreated). But when everyone is telling you that you are wrong, and that you should open up, maybe you should listen instead of staying in denial.
>>
>>719967487
>>719968286
there's a concerted effort to classify masculine behaviors as a mental illness. just like they've tried to classify any uniqueness as a mental illness (pump em full of drugs before they hit puberty)
>>
>>719971958
I was on your side at first but these tirades creep me out dude.
>>
>>719971823
I'm curious, what do you usually say to women that creeps them out?
>>
>>719972115
Who is "they"?
>>
>>719959075
>boo hoo we're victims now
>-conservatives

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: church-blocks1.jpg (140KB, 430x279px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
church-blocks1.jpg
140KB, 430x279px
The religious cult of regressive leftism:

-Critical Theory is their dogma/scripture.
-'White privilege' is their original sin.
-Postmodernism is their 'faith.'
-Conservatives are their 'infidels.'
-Individual liberty is their forbidden knowledge (the 'Apple of Eden').
-Big government is the supreme deity they love that continually threatens and bullies them. (like the God of Abraham).
-Political Correctness is their blasphemy law.
-Safe spaces are their churches.
-Radical professors are their preachers.
-Global collectivism is their 'path to heaven/utopia.'
-Marx and the like are their prophets.
-Patriarchy, microaggressions etc. are their unfalsifiable myths.

The left is becoming the rights ugly twin sister. The other side of the same coin. It's really fucking sad.
>>
>>719971762
there's historical precedent for this. there's a reason leftist states aren't huge on religion - the state and/or party/leader is meant to be your god/deity. i am not religious but if i had to choose between putting my trust into a deity or putting it in another human being or group of human beings, i'm choosing the deity. lefties are only going to continue turning people away the more dogmatic and less thinking they become.

>>719971958
alright dude i'm just going to assume you're baiting. i agree with you when it comes to vilification of white people but you're dangerously autistic if you're being serious about women and relationships. seek help or keep up the strong bait game.
>>
>>719971884
there are videos of him saying blacks should be sterilized because they're lesser beings. how is that not racist.
>>
>>719972338
have you ever been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia?
>>
>>719972183
Well my last crush messaged me out of the blue at 3am, saying
>'hey anon... I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. I know you don't go out much, but I think you are really cute and would like to hang out with you'

I was playing the get game, and winrar was
>hey thar sailor can I slap yer tit

You do the math on how quickly that one sank and proceeded to spread the word I'm a creep.
Sadder even was that my heart skipped a beat when ot happened as I masturbated to her loads beforehand.
>>
File: murricaaa.gif (538KB, 587x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
murricaaa.gif
538KB, 587x404px
>>719968136
This and /thread.

Leftist arguments permanently #Rekt.
>>
>>719972338
I agree with the last sentence even though the first part of the post is garbage. still no nazis like the right has so....
>>
>>719971442
Is this b8? I hope so.

Listen, you sound truly hurt. Don't go praying to muerte. She won't give you peace. That is a lie, and she is a false idol. I'm telling you this for your own good.
Please, brother get some help. I can only say so much over the internet. You need to get out of the hellhole that you're living in and find the truth. Look for something other than muerte, I'm telling you.
>>
File: 1393321146476.png (43KB, 890x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393321146476.png
43KB, 890x575px
>>719971979

In denial of what no woman will ever benefit me in any way. I have a human requirement for companionship but a female is not an adequate solution to that problem

I was born with the need to have companionship because that's what prevents me from going on a rampage. Every human has this need to seek out other people.

Females are unfit for that role, however, being born heterosexual male was the worst thing that could have happened to me. even before the agendas where I'm a criminal and everybody hates me.

Just the fact alone that I was born heterosexual male is more punishment than blacks, gays and women will ever endure themselves

My partners are irrational, crazy, incapable of using logic, they're always right. They're essentially tyrants. However, rather than having anything useful to offer, they offer nothing, strip me of my value, of my personality, my self worth, my finances.

Since you are "enlightened" and you've seen the end of the tunnel, name one thing a woman can offer? Nothing at all bro. A woman is a weaker person than I am. Not only physically, but mentally. Any woman living my life would have killed herself already. I haven't done so yet, through sheer force of will.

I talk to people. I talked to a woman a day ago. I make the effort to reach out just so I can laugh at myself at how right i am.

I went and lived with this Chinese bitch a few months ago. That's how i learned how horrible chinese women are. You really have to find the oddball chinese woman for her to treat you like a human being behind closed doors

>>719972140

I dont need anybody on my side i am single, alone, my word and my actions are all i have. Don't like me? Shoot me. Hit me with a car. I am ready to die

I dont purposefully go out of my way to piss people off but if being alive, being white, that in itself is enough for you to kill me then go for it. I thought whites were beneficial but apparently they're not. Everybody should be poor and have HIV
>>
>>719959075
nice to see someone telling it like it is
>>
>>719972431
Nope, I'm exceptionally physically and mentally healthy. I have a very sharp mind and I haven't had so much as a cold in 35 years. I always say it's my diet, but who knows for sure.

Why?

Do you see a flaw in my logic or are you just going to call me names?
>>
yeah you guys are actually retarded.


Punching out a white supremacist is never gonna be looked down, because they are scum.
>>
>>719972674
I have met plenty of women that can offer companionship without any of the problems you describe.

The issue here is not women, it's your own behavior. Please talk to a therapist, it will help you will this pain that you are going through. If you can explain your perspective to someone, maybe they can help you out.
>>
>>719972955
Literally the same thing as assaulting a BLM activist.
>>
>>719973097
No it isn't you dipshit.

BLM AS A MOVEMENT doesn't consider them the number one race above all others, and want other people to be consider less than them. It's more about equality.

Sure niggers are ruining the movement by being niggers and overall it's pretty cancerous now, but it's nothing like white supremacy. If you can't see that I feel bad for you. I'm not even a liberal, farthest thing from it.
>>
>>719973330
BLM is a thinly veiled excuse for racism.

Not even a white supremacist.
>>
File: 1484219197069.jpg (31KB, 295x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484219197069.jpg
31KB, 295x640px
>>719972674
Women can give you amazing pleasure
>>
>>719972338
this is an interesting comparison if a bit trite

It would be true if leftism were about strength but its not: the problem is that leftism is about weakening the very people it claims to uplift. All leftism does is create a weakened uniclass that bends over to anyone that isn't white. The muslims have seen this and are exploiting it to full advantage.

The ultra rich (NOT WHITE MEN) do not care (or are complicit in this deceit) and are encouraging the downfall if democracy to usher in a new age of feudalism.
>>
>>719972338
Agreed.
These extremists hold their views as their religion.
>>
>>719973425

Yeah I agree. It's still nothing as bad as actual racial supremacy.
>>
>>719973425
White supremacism is a thinly veiled excuse for BLM. Not even a racism.
>>
>>719973476
>posts a hamsupercluster
>>
>>719973606
But it is racial supremacy
>>
File: BqCyHpn.jpg (762KB, 1619x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BqCyHpn.jpg
762KB, 1619x1080px
>>719973050

I dont admire the female gender. Women are a hole that you put your dick inside of. Sometimes she keeps her mouth closed, sometimes she punches you in the mouth

I'm not allowed to be a caring or sweet person because I am male, therefore, I am not allowed to have a personality. I must be aggressive, cold, heartless, I have to give everybody my money, i have to be accountable for niggers, women, and gays, all of their problems. I "oppress" the world, I made the Africans poor,

Women and people hate me for being white and male

I grew up almost entirely surrounded by blacks. I grew up in black area. Black people see me and they know i'm black in my head. They know I have the "black swagger"

Mentally, i'm not even white. I dont feel comfortable around whites. I have identity problems. But I can't chill with blacks because there will always be some guy who laughs and points at me because I'm "white boy"

How do you explain to a woman, or any human being, my personal identity issues, when I'm already a "rapist" and a "murderer" to the female gender, I'm already oppressing everybody, I'm already the cause of everybodys problems

What would happen if i went to a therapist? I get happy? I get high? I sit in a lawn chair and smile to myself? My problems are what made me who i am and in the end, hardship and pain were all that this world had to offer.

The only assistance I'm going to go find is a legal way for me to die in the Netherlands.

I dont understand your need to "help me" at all. Like I literally dont understand it. My presence is so oppressing, even to other whites, that they feel pain when they see me. They feel like they are suffocating when I share what's in my mind.

I am not human and will never be understood, or loved, by humans, because I have no human traits. I was born into this world to feel pain until I go numb. I am supposed to sit on the sidelines watching people laugh and smile and enjoy themselves and wonder what they are feeling.
>>
>>719972870
Your previous post was very bizarre. The conclusions you make have no basis in reality.

The things you describe (white privilege, political correctness, microaggressions, etc.) are not discussed in real world politics. In fact, they are hardly talked about at all, outside of very radical tumblr pages and, as you say, 'radical professors'.

The way you describe the left (by picking and choosing the most extreme leftists and saying that their views represent all of the left) would be the same as me saying that the right has the goal of bringing back jim crow, putting homosexuals in prisons, and banning all religions besides christianity.

The extreme views you describe are so rare in the real world they are nonexistent. When was the last time you spoke with a leftist in person, and not through the internet?
>>
>>719973681
Jesus Christ dude please stop. Your autism is contagious.
>>
File: 1475273539849.jpg (301KB, 1028x1224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475273539849.jpg
301KB, 1028x1224px
>>719959075
Hilarious. Does being a conservative in the united states simply mean you are a hypocrite as well? All the willfully ignorant mouthbreathers whom are anally annihilated about this, seem to forget they voted for someone whom urged violence at his rallies and hinted at shooting Hillary multiple times.
>>
>>719973817
The issue is with who the violence is directed at. I don't care if whites gets killed or injured. If it happens to a fellow nigga, then it is wrong
>>
>>719973546
Jesus. What an enlightening comic you posted anon. I just picked up Brave New World. Now I can't wait to read it.

Additionally I agree with you. These people are nothing but weakness trying to propogate more weakness.
>>
>>719973681
Do you not want to be happy?

Do you want anything from life, besides a way out? Would you like these problems you described to no longer happen to you?
>>
>>719973817
>same tired lines

please kill yourself
>>
>>719959075
the problem is that racists and bigots hide behind "political views" or "right wing"...it is not working. They can see right through you. Like this jackass in the picture that got punched in the face is an actual white supremacist. He thinks that other races are below him. I say that deserved a punch in the face. He will then go on and use it to push "political views" but we all know it is just hidden racist agenda. Not all trump supporters are like this but there are some and if your leader incites that type of crowd you will be labeled along with them. That is why all those trump supporters got their asses kicked in california. The dangerous thing is that racist or bigot views are ok again because they are "political views" now. Hope all of them get their skulls bashed in. I find it very funny.
>>
File: 1484899542250.jpg (48KB, 330x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484899542250.jpg
48KB, 330x319px
>>719973681
>Black swagger
>>
File: wut.jpg (132KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wut.jpg
132KB, 1600x900px
>>719963015

> Advocating violence against those that advocate violence
>>
>>719974006
And this statement is precisely why people don't like your kin.
>>
>>719960066
>liberals trying to using their words
Wait. Are you seriously putting up a sensible counter argument? Are you seriously doing this right now? I mean... really? I cannot believe this right now. Your privilege is SO offensive to me.
>>
>>719973681
Nice b8. Stay shitty, mous.
>>
File: C21a0IMWIAAVeiR.jpg (88KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C21a0IMWIAAVeiR.jpg
88KB, 675x1200px
>>719971884
>call for "relocation"and genocide of blacks
>not racist...

but regardless of your race if you think your race makes you better then anyone or you take real pride it in your trash who hasn't done anything with your life and so you try and align yourself with people who look like you who are actually good at life.
This goes for niggers and beaners whites etc....
>>
>>719974120
Same reason we don't like whites. You guys think the same way. Hypocrite bitch white boy
>>
>>719974118
>Fucking this.
Two wrongs make a right, m'irite?
>>
>>719974084
Enjoy your alternative facts.
>>
>>719973675
except it's not, are you really gonna try to argue BLM is as bad as this guy saying blacks should be wiped off the face of the earth? Don't be this stupid, please.
>>
>>719974006
Understandable. What with the hundreds of years of slavery and continued oppression.
>>
>>719974052
>>719973546

It's hilarious how the right just elected a president who lies every day about retardedly basic stuff (like the size of his inauguration crowd...), and is such a thin skinned pussy that he goes crying on twitter whenever he is criticized

But apparently it's the left who is bringing about about a dystopia.

Hey, you guys elected a fascist, maybe this will make your Orwell/Huxley fantasy come true.
>>
>>719974385
>Can't think of a rebuttal
>bitch white boi
I didn't even need to use a racial epithet to trigger you, nigger.
And the likeminded thinking lead us to architecture and agriculture; you faggots were in the stone age until we hitched you for a ride.
>>
>>719965024

This guy gets it.
>>
File: A4EGEpT.png (1MB, 900x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A4EGEpT.png
1MB, 900x675px
>>719974082

"Earth," this world, its a realm. This realm is not utopia. If you are born white, heterosexual male, you endure the most punishment from anybody and yet everybody depends on you for their own survival.

When I was younger, I used to think things are real. This world isn't real. You're not real, talking to me right now. You don't exist. Other people don't exist. Theyre are projections. They are snippets of code.

When this world ends, either there is nothing, or there is the next world. Either one is an acceptable outcome.

The illusion that there can be something to gain on this planet is what makes the white heterosexual male chase. But there is no reward. I am a piece of programming that realized there is no reward. I no longer chase. I have made more strides in my life than most people. I know there is no reward.

The reward for this life is death. That is the reward. No more second guessing yourself, no more overthinking, no more "harming" everybody and having to take accountability for everybody elses problems.

This planet is, like Elon Musk says, a virtual reality. Once you do what i did, the meditation, the solo reflection, you can eliminate pain. You can diminish your senses. You can endure lack of social interaction, etc. You can push yourself past levels you never thought you'd survive.

Everything is a joke. It's all a joke. None of it is real. This realm isn't real. All the people around me have the illusion of friendships and love. None of those things are real. You will never feel anything anybody else is feeling or connect with other people. It is just not possible.

The only thing that is "real" to humans is dopamine

There's no such thing as happiness. What was my fake "carrot on a stick" was a girlfriend, a family, a friend. I go to bed every night and the only friendship i have is the one in my dreams with a friend I had when i was a child. My mind creates fake friends when I sleep and fake girlfriends, sometimes
>>
>>719974580
You seem pretty triggered yourself.

You know the guy trolling you probably isn't black, right?
>>
>>719973681
sad thing is that this truly sums up the average mentality of the /pol/ kids..
>>
>>719973817

Just because calling for violence is wrong doesn't mean it's the most wrong thing. Take a look at the Clinton laundry list of improprieties. El Trumpo may be a colossal twat, but there were only 2 choices.
>>
>>719974661
Dude, stop with the nihilism 101.

You are literally slow.
>>
Lol, Nazi butthrt
>>
>>719974678
Not really triggered. Just hate niggers.
>>
>>719974661

I wish you would've been a real nihilist and given up on writing that utter horseshit before posting.
>>
>>719974498
Trump was a knee-jerk reaction by people who feel threatened by the growing lunacy of the far left.
I didn't vote at all.
What you say could be true. Trump seems like the sort of bombastic fool who would do something stupid.
>>
>>719959483
So assaulting someone who is presenting no threat to you is "fighting for your cause"? You can't just let their shitty ideaology stand and fall in the marketplace of ideas and oppose them intellectually?
>>
>>719974661
HER DUR
...time is a flat circle...
>>
>>719974661
Noice b8, m8.
>>
>>719974661
Do you feel like your thoughts are continuously monitored, even when they are nnot spoken or written?
>>
>>719974809
white bois can't compete.
>>
>>719974891
'presents no threat to you'

ok if a proud, outspoken child molester was just walking around you wouldn't wanna beat his ass? He's a POS regardless if you're not in danger of the person.
>>
>>719975003
B8
>>
>>719960114
>>719960584
>>719959483

thin-skinned cuck

keep crying
>>
>>719974498
I agree but it is your lopsided inability to admit obvious facts because of your dogmatic faith in your leftist indoctrination which you then spew back on anyone that thinks otherwise and force on their children and force out of jobs that has caused the rise of trump.

you have only yourselves to blame...
>in EU they chose islam over leftism
>in US they chose Trump
>>
File: download (6).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (6).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>719975003
>>
>>719961654
cuck

I hope Kek and Pepe kills you kikes
>>
>>719975035
If he's not a threat to you or anyone else, no you shouldn't assault them. What are you, a nigger? Use your words, we're adults here.
>>
>>719975035

Obviously not? Didn't they teach you sticks and stones? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>719975035
I'd warn CPS about him, but child molesters don't go bragging about being vile. Instead they have 4chan.
>>
>>719974891
Yeah, whites would like to do the same but are too scared and weak. Not "mature", "civilized", "tolerant", etc. Just SCARED. Blacks can put their money where their mouths are and whites are cowards who value comfort over everything.
>>
>>719974661
It is very possible that you suffer from some form of mental illness. It might be depression, an anxiety disorder, or something else.

Besides dopamine, there are two other neurotransmitters you might be interested in. One is serotonin, and the other is norepinephrine. Some people have low levels of these chemicals in their brains, and over time they develop a very negative attitude towards life, the people around them, and their own future. This is not normal, and if this is happening to you, it is something that can be treated.

If you have a doctor you see for medical problems, please ask them for a referral to a psychologist or a psychiatrist. You don't have to go through life like this.
>>
File: C2mHRahW8AIa_np.jpg (178KB, 786x1071px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2mHRahW8AIa_np.jpg
178KB, 786x1071px
>>719975122
alt right the party of autism
>>
>>719975035
I'm not sure I understand. I mean I think I do, but you couldn't possibly be saying a child molester is analogous to someone who voted differently than you...
>>
It's funny how white people never use a singular case as a scapegoat.
But when a black boi gets in a pickle
>HE WAS A GUD BOY HE WENT TO CHURCH HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
File: 1403546205007.jpg (649KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403546205007.jpg
649KB, 1280x1024px
>>719974977
>Do you feel like your thoughts are continuously monitored, even when they are nnot spoken or written?

Not at all I dont think anything i say or think impacts anybody, even if you do what niggers / gays and women do, play hyper victim and injured

Your default interaction with the white heterosexual male is to be injured. The comparison here is to the European soccer players who think it benefits them to play theatrics

Blacks, gays, feminists, liberals, any one of these worthless groups (not aiming to offend, but it is worth pointing out these groups have far lower contribution than they should have)

They create the illusion that you've harmed them. But I dont think anything i say or do actually impacts any other human. I dont think i am influential, and even if i were, even if i touched somebody's life here today, the media will undo that either way

Liberalism is the cancer that convinces "minority" groups they have to kill whites, Islam is the cancer that convinces people they have to blow themselves up, all of these worthless cancerous ideas were created by people with tons of money in order to prevent the poor classes from rising up and killing them specifically. This is the point of liberalism. Slavery was overturned hundreds of years ago, and women have never been disadvantaged. Being gay is not something you should be sharing in public so there is no reason for gays to be persecuted.

All of you are fighting your agendas that you think benefits you, but in reality, all you are doing is creating extra layers of protection for the wealthy

And when it comes to Nazi garbage, blacks themselves should be kissing the feet of whites. Thanking whites for showing them that such a thing as plumbing could exist.

You will still die from ebola, even if you dont believe in it. Whites were never your enemy.
>>
>>719975340
>whites are vile evil opressors who enslaved us

>white people are scared of action

Pick one.
>>
>>719975340

> Violence is Virtue
> War is Peace
> Freedom is Slavery

blah blah blah.
>>
>>719975500
>Big Brother is watching.
>>
File: imgres-1.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imgres-1.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>719975472
>whites were never your enemy.
>>
File: 1483715396608.png (205KB, 501x445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483715396608.png
205KB, 501x445px
>>719975340
And how has that outlook worked out for them? Detroit now has a bear problem. Bears in the city.
>>
>>719975472

http://www.whitehouse.gov/reddit/tears/childhood_neglect

There you go, mate
>>
File: 1473813136868.png (2MB, 1078x1378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473813136868.png
2MB, 1078x1378px
O
>>
>>719975487
This
>>
>>719975487
whites just have the justice system to do their dirty work.
>>
>>719975716

> Implying *whites* is even a thing.
>>
>>719975340
Then do something constructive, instead of starting riots and "'bustin caps."
>Implying that niggers do anything good.
>>
File: 1485035553313.jpg (37KB, 610x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485035553313.jpg
37KB, 610x415px
>>719968794
>>719972551

How has no one posted this guy? Has it been confirmed for a false identification? What the fuck. 285 posts as I post this already -_-
>>
Eurofag chiming in his 2 cents

>POTUS was a black guy until literally yesterday

>richest people in the entertainment industry sans juden are black

>every white on black incident gets biased national media attention

>vice versa happens: HE DINDU NUFFIN

You guys are soo disenfranchised. :'^(
>>
>>719975371
My dude. Spencer is not someone who voted differently than anyone. He's a legit piece of shit who condones genocide of other races.

I'm actually a Trump supporter, this shit is not okay.

>>719975144
Yeah I'm sure you would say that if you had an immediate family member who was molested. Same shit as white supremacy and knowing decent black people.
>>
>>719959303
Underrated post
>>
>>719975487
You switched words. Whites take action, cowardly action. They won't go toe to toe with the Negro. They won't go blow for blow with Negro. They won't go to the big show with the Negro. That's fa sho sho
>>
this thread needs Ben Shapiro
>>
>>719968794
>"wanna be"
think what you will about the black bloc but this guy is a definitely a card carrying member by now.

also this guy was a bernie fag and switch over to alt right. how do you have so little political backbone.
>>
>>719976130
Because collecting Darwin awards is exclusively a black hobby.
>>
File: eupy1hH.jpg (327KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eupy1hH.jpg
327KB, 1600x1065px
>>719975599

If i were actually in the KKK and i got to stab a nigger, I'd be pretty satisfied myself. I doubt Id have to defend myself online and go through hours of you calling me a white supremacist and telling me how i oppressed you and how I'm "unintelligent" and a "misogynist"

If i actually were in the KKK, which youll accuse me of being, if i actually got to stab a black guy, or a homosexual, or a female, which ill be accused of doing, do you not think I'd have far more inner peace?

Why would i be on here dealing with your degenerated brain if I actually did what you wish i had done. I would be proud of myself and be living the life right now

Everybody accusing me of oppressing women and gays and blacks would actually have some legitimacy, because I got to stab one of them, so I couldnt care less I rattle the chicken coop

The problem is I never actually did anything to blacks gays or women, which is why it irritates me when you drop to the floor and clutch your knee

Like what the fuck, you actually called me a KKK and i didnt even get to knock out your teeth, I'm a KKK for no other reason than you playing theatrics.

You will suffer greatly after the whites have been eliminated, and dont you worry, Jewish media and their agendas WILL eliminate whites. Jews will be the closest thing to white in 1000 years. Every jew intends to have, what was it, 3,400 slaves per Jew? Guess who those slaves are going to be. They're going to be hybrid negros such as yourself and your descendants.
>>
>>719970228

>>Richard spencer advocates genocide
>prove it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/lets-party-like-its-1933-inside-the-disturbing-alt-right-world-of-richard-spencer/2016/11/22/cf81dc74-aff7-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html

http://bigstory.ap.org/urn:publicid:ap.org:70541105d2f149cc9b7b6951d8a13e7a

>Dreams of a white-ethnostate
>Admits that the transition to such a thing may be bloody horrible and violent
>He doesn't seem terribly bothered by the idea

Also, white nationalism/pride has always seemed as retarded to me as black pride. White is such a reductionist term that seeks to take all of the ethnic and cultural diversity of Europe and mash it together so that it is all 'White'. For fuck's sake, if you want to be proud of your heritage, then go specific, you cunts: Have Finnish pride, Polish Pride, French Pride, Irish Pride, etc.
>>
keep yapping Nazi pigs
ANTIFA will burn your house in the dead of night
you feel it?
here it comes
>>
>>719976065

God it feels good to hear an an actual Trump supporter who's not a fucking nutcase.

Can you go four years?
>>
>>719974661
>Once you do what i did, the meditation, the solo reflection, you can
use /b/ as your blog and write walls of text that will soon vanish into the eternal darkness of the 404 void.
>>
File: 018.jpg (92KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
018.jpg
92KB, 600x800px
>>719975472
Sounds like you just have low self esteem, and rightfully so. You have a contaminated adult ego state and you can be helped but right now you have no skills or worth
>>
Come at me, snowflakes.

We are on the brink of white genocide.
We must fight with meme magic to red pill the world. I fought in the Great Meme Wars, I have my medal.
>>
>>719975099
Are you seriously blaming leftists for people losing their jobs? That's fucking retarded. If you want to blame anyone, blame the companies that make robots to automate factories, or blame Asia for having cheap labor.

I'm a leftist, what indoctrination are you accusing me of forcing on people? Do you consider any belief besides your own to be 'dogmatic faith'?

Also letting in refugees is not 'choosing islam', it's being decent fucking human beings.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 53



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.