[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why don't you have an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 77

File: P1330474-900x601.jpg (200KB, 900x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P1330474-900x601.jpg
200KB, 900x601px
Why don't you have an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?
>>
Why don't you post this on /k/?
>>
Because I own 5.
>>
>>719956575
Because i dont care about any of those things and would end up killing someone if i had one
>>
Because I can't afford one yet.
>>
File: DSCN03751.jpg (2MB, 3456x1944px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSCN03751.jpg
2MB, 3456x1944px
i do own some but only because guns are cool as shit. though usually choose not to participate in these threads because gun threads on /b/ are always fucking cancer..
>>
>>719956575
Because I'm a poorfag and waiting for my tax refund to come in.
SOON.
>>
>>719957047
give $5 blowjobs behind 7-11, youll have enough $ in no time
>>
>>719957500

nice. that is the responsible thing to spend it on, anon.
>>
>>719956575

Because only a jackass would need an assault rifle to defend their family, that's so fucking overkill.
>>
>>719958178
better than underkill
>>
Mine is arriving at FFL tomorrow!!
>>
>>719956575

cus im mexican and gun laws suck in this shithole you guys will soon call south of the wall, meanwhile criminals do run around packin heat
>>
>>719958427
congrats! what did u get?
>>
File: 24 build.jpg (130KB, 2115x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24 build.jpg
130KB, 2115x650px
AR is cool guy
>>
Because I pay the neighborhood niggers for protection.
>>
>>719956575
Cuz it's a prone to jamming pos sold to civilians. Go m4 or go home.
>>
Not a burger
>>
>>719956575
fucking wish i could buy one
>fucking gun laws
>>
>>719958529
M&p Sport2. Was shopping for a long time, but found a sport at $499, so grabbed it plus ordered $150 in mods. Almost dropped $1600 on DDm4v5 but figured I'd just upgrade later if I really felt the need to have something better.
>>
>>719956575
Cause the civilian AR-15 is for fucking pussies
>>
>>719958178

It's an assault weapon (BS political term), not an assault rifle. Assault rifles are capable of full-auto.
>>
because I don't really care about guns, and if anything I'd get a shotgun just point in the general direction or even behind you and bam whatever was breaking in is now dust
>>
>>719958736
How does that barrel work? I just found out my barrel is light duty after running 30 rounds through it accuracy fell off quick. Any tips?
>>
Because it's unnecessary. Also, those kinds of weapons are outlawed here. Never even seen a gun being fired irl.
>>
don't need one. if anything happens, I'll just call the cops like a normal person instead of trying to take the law into my own hands like a insecure, little dicked faggot.
>>
>>719959111
nice, that's the way to do it. start cheap and simple until you know what you really want/need.
>>
File: wm_7962264.jpg (1MB, 4320x1783px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wm_7962264.jpg
1MB, 4320x1783px
>>719959148
it's just a fucking semi-automatic rifle.

it's no different than pic related. it' juist looks intimidating to ignorant pussies.
>>
>>719959314
But I'm above the law.
>>
File: picture.jpg (193KB, 1531x982px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
picture.jpg
193KB, 1531x982px
some people say AR15 is better
some people say AK's are better
what one is actually better
>>
File: 1459433919191.jpg (47KB, 540x567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459433919191.jpg
47KB, 540x567px
>>719956575
>Why don't you have an AR-15 for self-defense
too big
>and to protect your family,
too big
>home
too big
>and country?
not my fucking job
>>
>>719956859
because that's not how bait threads work
>>
>>719959460

Yes, I agree 100%. I was trying to promote the use of correct terminology (assault weapon = BS political term vs. assault rifle = technical term for selective-fire military rifles firing intermediate cartridges). I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time.
>>
>>719957203
> gun threads on /b/ are always fucking cancer

/thread
>>
>>719956575

Because it's fucking awful for home defense. Better off with a tac shotgun and a baseball bat.
>>
>>719956575
>>
>>719959559

Better bait than OP, but still low-quality.
>>
>>719959293
it's a bull barrel made for long range accuracy, does pretty good. It's not made for high rates of fire, gets hot quickly, so have to let it cool down once in a while. i have 1000+ rounds through it and it is still as accurate as day 1. There are lots of barrel types and ammo is also a factor. generally you get what you pay for but everyone's needs/wants are different
>>
>>719956575
Because 1911 in .45 or Draco firing 7.62 made AR a luxury that I don't need at this time. Maybe later for shits and giggles.
>>
Because I'm not a dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1484159655343.jpg (592KB, 1371x1387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484159655343.jpg
592KB, 1371x1387px
>>
bmpp
>>
How much do they usually go for without all that tactic00l bullshit?
>>
>>719961239
You can get a good budget AR (S&W M&P15 Sport II) for about $500-$600
>>
>>719961239

Depends. Usually around $800. As low as $500 and high as around 2-3k.
>>
>>719956575
Cause people in this country listen to worthless no bodies like Piers Morgan
>>
File: IMG_0771.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0771.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>719956575

just bought this sig 516... sorry you cant afford it
>>
File: b (155).jpg (79KB, 750x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b (155).jpg
79KB, 750x448px
>>719956575
>Why don't you have an AR-15

Because guns don't give me a throbbing hard-on
>>
I prefer AKs OP
>>
>>719961567
>no optic
kek
>>
>>719957047
You can find ARs for around 400.00 some less, especially if used. Check pawn shops.

Stay poor.
>>
>>719959559
Depends on where you're at.

Price and performance in the us it's the ar15. Pretty much anywhere else though an ak will give you better price and quality.
>>
>>719956575
bc AKM is better, eurofag scum
>>
>>719958478
esto
>>
File: RA15acog.jpg (258KB, 678x1689px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RA15acog.jpg
258KB, 678x1689px
>>719961567

oh yeah?
>>
>>719956575
because i have a glorious master race .45 cal 1911
>>
File: 1462940041153.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462940041153.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>>719961859

>cant shoot 200 yards without optic
>>
Lost in a tragic boating accident.
>>
>>719961239
I "made" mine for $550. Bought a complete upper, a complete lower from palmetto state armory and just slapped the two pins together.

Bam, gun in two seconds. I ended up spending around 350 for the optic and mount. Expect to spend at least 100 more for sights bringing your total up to $650 for a budget, yet quality ar15.
>>
>>719961949
people are always saying AK's are alot more durable then the AR platform
is this just bullshitery or is it true?
>>
File: OJ.jpg (5KB, 258x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OJ.jpg
5KB, 258x195px
>>719962176
but at least i can afford one
>>
>>719961567
not a fan of that grip
>>
>>719956575
I do op
>>
>>719962437
also people say AK's dont need as much maintenance as a AR
>>
>>719962562
the pistol grip, that is, not the angled
>>
>>719962394
you can get decent sights for well under $100
>>
>>719962437
I own several ARs and 2 AKs, never had either fail to go bang every time the trigger was pulled. got the AR pretty muddy a couple times hog hunting, no issues.
>>
>>719962437
Think of it this way. ARs are like the prom-queen of the gun world, you gotta take care of them and give them a good amount of maintenance to run well. AKs are the biker bitch, they will run well in many situations regardless of care (not saying you still shouldnt clean them or lubricate they will fail eventually) And yes AKs are very rugged and reliable like you said. Both are decent platforms i just like AK more personally.
>>
/arg/ is on /k/ faggot

go discuss your anime rifle there
>>
>>719962176
Not even that anon but why are you limiting yourself to 200 yards?

Literally no reason.

>>719962437
M16 of Vietnam yeah. Current day ar15 are just as reliable and durable. Especially when it comes to us made aks, they have horrible track records for quality.
In the us,the sheer number of manufacturers and availability of parts means you can create an ar15 that far surpasses an ak at a manageable price.
Once you're outside the US though the ak will reign supreme. It's a simple, reliable system that niggers and their Sandy counterparts have been killing each other with for years.
>>
File: 6204201.jpg (6KB, 200x233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6204201.jpg
6KB, 200x233px
>>
File: 1484330955527.jpg (51KB, 480x553px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484330955527.jpg
51KB, 480x553px
>>
>>719962665
You can, but it really depends what you're looking for.
Three must important parts to me are barrel, optics, trigger, in that order.

Optics might even be more important since you can't shoot shit without it holding a zero. That's how I justify spending more on it.
>>
File: 1484337785121.jpg (19KB, 477x417px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484337785121.jpg
19KB, 477x417px
>>
File: ACOGview100y.jpg (497KB, 1749x1274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ACOGview100y.jpg
497KB, 1749x1274px
Take the shot?
>>
File: 1480230698908.png (554KB, 600x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480230698908.png
554KB, 600x577px
>>719959314
>>
>>719963836
good ammo is way more important than the trigger.
>>
>>719964375
>good ammo is way more important than the trigger.
Not until you start getting out to 4-500 yards.
I hate standard AR triggers because they cam when you pull the trigger.
Try a Geissele ssa-e and you'll never go back.
>>
>>719957958
Guy speaks from experience.
>>
>>719964881
gotta do what ya gotta do
>>
>>719965359
for
>>719965165
>>
>>719956575
im in eurocuck and i pull benifits, so i wont be going away from here, whyen i do its to flee the muslims and ill move to russia then i get a master race saiga and druganov combo for the same money that you spend on that piece of plastic shit.
>>
>>719965582
it's aluminum
>>
>>719956575
Because my dick isn't small
>>
I prefer AKs
>>
File: 870 Tact.jpg (365KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
870 Tact.jpg
365KB, 1024x768px
Bought a shotgun because it's versatile and more affordable

Will most likely get AK for muh first rifle
>>
>>719966070
nice. pew pew pew!
>>
File: 1481934706850.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481934706850.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>719964881
good ammo is much more important than the trigger until you get out to several hundred yards, especially for sd/hd. you aren't .mil, get something better than ball.
unless the trigger is fuck awful terrible it isn't going to hurt until you are at the bleeding edge of intermediates' effectiveness anyway.
>>
>>719966070
know what AK ur wanting to get yet?
>>
>>719956575
because your faggot ass didn't give me one free. how am i supposed to live in the land of the free if your faggot ass ain't giving the AR-15 to me for FREE?
>>
File: 1476374600355.jpg (94KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476374600355.jpg
94KB, 600x800px
>>719965582
>welfare eurocuck
>move to russia
ahahahahah, okay.
>>
>>719966342
this. keeping your home defense AR loaded with steelcase wolf/tula fmj is retarded unless it's all u have.
>>
>>719966718
Not yet. For a while I wanted to get a VZ2008 (I know it's not an AK) when they were importing at $399 but I didn't and I'm still kicking myself.
When I start to think more seriously about it I'll do more research.
>>
>>719959559
both have their pros and cons but generally AR's have a higher ceiling quality wise.
>>
>>719967280
true. AR has much more aftermarket stuff too
>>
>>719961641
I've never seen a less happy family posing for a picture.
>>
>>719967699
because they'd rather be at the firing line shooting than taking faggy family pictures.
>>
>>719968106
fuck...

meant to quore >>719967758
>>
>>719967758
family pictures arent meant to be fun
>>
>>719956575
"country" Stfu you stupid ass over motivated civilian. Leave protecting your dumbasses to us in the service. No one will ever touch our fucking land, so quit jacking your shit to Alex Jones videos and hoping you get the chance to throw some lead.
>>
>>719962594
fuck off with that airshit gun....... get a real AR
>>
>>719968534
> No one will ever touch our fucking land
Riiiiight because terrorist attacks haven't happened on us soil? huh
I imagine tyrannical Goverments sending you dumb mindless drones after us aren't an issue either huh champ. Gtfo you retard you sound like a jodie
>>
>>719962594
>cancerous red colorfilled rollmark


nigger wat r u doin
>>
File: new plug.jpg (2MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
new plug.jpg
2MB, 2400x1600px
>>719969112
I've never seen an airsoft AR with a Spike's rollmark.

It sounds like, and don't take this as an attack because it's not m9 I love you, you don't know what you're talking about at all and may be a little threatened by some inanimate pieces of metal and plastic.
>>
>>719957203
Yo! Thats an awesome hand guard where'd you get it?
>>
File: cell phone camera.jpg (1MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cell phone camera.jpg
1MB, 1600x2400px
Posting more for OP.
>>
>>719956575
I live in a trump-free country
>>
File: mostly SPR, mostly.jpg (2MB, 2200x1467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mostly SPR, mostly.jpg
2MB, 2200x1467px
>>
File: mldPmcP.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mldPmcP.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
I have an AK, still pretty good right?
>>
>>
>>719970069
My sympathies
>>
File: drinky.jpg (851KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drinky.jpg
851KB, 1800x1200px
>>719970069
I can't imagine living without democracy.
>>
>>719970161
what stock is that?
>>
File: IMG_5757.jpg (828KB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5757.jpg
828KB, 2600x1733px
>>719970416
Magpul M93B
>>
>>719970653
cool thanks
>>
>>719970247
awesome! Just get a new buttstock. Magpull I would recommend
>>
>>
File: 154GGC-2.jpg (212KB, 500x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
154GGC-2.jpg
212KB, 500x334px
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1484274143723.jpg (163KB, 439x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484274143723.jpg
163KB, 439x620px
>>
File: DSC_0003.jpg (2MB, 3000x1470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC_0003.jpg
2MB, 3000x1470px
>>719970653
nice can on the PPX, what one is that?
>>
>>719961859
One of the most autistic things I've seen
>>
File: 555454.jpg (83KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
555454.jpg
83KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: IMG000125.jpg (953KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG000125.jpg
953KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: 1484711168551.jpg (86KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484711168551.jpg
86KB, 960x960px
>>719970188
nothing wrong with an ak
>>
>>719971114
DO YOU HAVE 22 GUNNZZZZ?!?!
>>
>>
>>
>>719962394
Cola?
>>
File: 1484131291252.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484131291252.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>
>>719969958
fucking buttsecks that gun is slick
>>
>>719956575
I live in Mexico, max caliber for civilians here is .38
>>
>>719962394
>palmetto state armory
>quality ar15

nice one.

what you can get, however, is your credit card info stolen.
>>
>>719969596
the hanguard is a 9.5 inch geissele mk8 with a magpul handstop and rail covers.
>>
File: girls_with_guns_036.jpg (105KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
girls_with_guns_036.jpg
105KB, 682x1024px
>>
>>719971301
>>
Because I live in Cali ;(
>>719956575
>>
File: 1484155660275.jpg (94KB, 1506x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484155660275.jpg
94KB, 1506x1000px
>>
http://www.pornwatchers.com/video/naked-pornstars-shooting-machine-guns-9179.html
>>
File: IMG_5555.jpg (1MB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5555.jpg
1MB, 2600x1733px
>>719971114
One of two Silencerco Octane 9s
>>
>>719971513
lol you clearly arent even old enough to have a credit card nor own a gun
>>
File: 1484360980487.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484360980487.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
>>719971853
>http://www.pornwatchers.com/video/naked-pornstars-shooting-machine-guns-9179.html
thanks bruh
>>
File: deuces.jpg (2MB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deuces.jpg
2MB, 2600x1733px
>>719972149
But he's correct.
>>
File: DSCN0263.jpg (1MB, 2302x1296px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSCN0263.jpg
1MB, 2302x1296px
>>719972149
kek, enjoy your fraudulent charges and shitty AR
>>
>>719972632
Why would you buy that shitty gray buttstock crap and pistol grip? Get two real scopes and get rid of that faggot red dot crap. Iron sights do the same thing. Get a long range scope and iron sights as backup.
>>
>>719972632
roger wilco
>>
>>719972872
cause he is too poor for real sbr
>>
File: rods.jpg (1MB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rods.jpg
1MB, 2600x1733px
>>719972872
Because you literally don't know what you're talking about at all.

A long range scope? On a 12" barrel 5.56?
Faggot red dot crap, irons do the same thing?

Like, did you just blunder straight out of /v/ and into this thread?
>>
>>719973075
You faggot. Go stick that up your ass and shoot it. You really have no idea what you're talking about. 12" why? Are you stupid? /v/ as you wish you had vagina?
>>
Reminder: If you are anti-gun, you are a queer, an enemy of personal responsibility and liberty, and not a real man.
>>
>>719959559
What about both?
>>
File: noslings.jpg (865KB, 2400x1827px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
noslings.jpg
865KB, 2400x1827px
>>719973247
You can't just repeat what I said to sound intelligent. It has the opposite effect, my little dude.

Also isn't it like five hours past your bed time? Your single mom's going to be super pissed when she finds out you're fucking around on the internet when you should be resting up for school.
>>
>>719973525
You are so stupid you have nothing to comeback with. Go play my little tiny friend. Pats you on the head and feels sorry for your sorry ass. Your ass that is rammed by niggers every night.
>>
>>719973686
you're not supposed to go full retard, dude...
>>
File: maaaaags.jpg (1MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maaaaags.jpg
1MB, 1600x2400px
>>719973686
Post your ARs for use in defense of family and country or go to sleep, young man.
>>
>>719973835
Only after you went full retard faggot. So you don't feel so bad about yourself.
>>
>>719956575
Because I own an actual assault rifle and I don't want a semi-auto weapon that simply looks like one.
>>
>>719973686
The other guy won, person who isn't intelligent enough to even be here.
>>
>>719974098
>>719973686
>>719973247
>>719972872
>2O17
People actually get mad on the internet, blows my mind
>>
>>719956575
Because a .223 is a weak round. Get a AR-10 .308 - won't bounce off windshields and has decent penetration power. Additionally, rifles are horrible home defense weapon systems (would rather have a sidearm or short barrel shotgun if in-doors).
>>
>>719974098
i don't even know what to say, man. i mean i've never actually felt bad for someone on this board for such a glaring display of actual clinically identifiable autism.
>>
>>719974383
>>719974321
>>719974244
>>719973835
same fag
>>
>>719970311
Im digging those 'nam aesthesics
>>
File: 22 clips.jpg (1MB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
22 clips.jpg
1MB, 2600x1733px
>>719974504
I tried to treat him well. I don't want to make it hard for him, you know? GBPs don't come cheap.
>>
>>719974533
>>
>>719974470
>trying to pass off subjective opinions as facts
lol 2/10
>>
>>719956575
Why does anyone get more than a simple handgun for self-defense? Unless you plan on shooting a single person 30-60 times, there's no reason to have a weapon that fucking big. You expecting a gang of about 20 to roll on your joint? If you're at the point that you need an assault rifle, you're probably fucked anyways. Nobody is Max Payne.
>>
>>719974735
we get them because we can.
>>
Fuckaroo capitalist loundeye pigdogs!

(In reference to my trusty old sks)
>>
File: 13746618.png.gif (162KB, 272x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13746618.png.gif
162KB, 272x194px
They're pretty much illegal to own in California, I believe.

Hoping for Trump to fix that. I'm tired of Mexicans ruining nice things for me.
>>
>>719974735
Handguns suck at killing people. Handguns are just more portable.
>>
>>719974533
Kek try hard wait for it................epic fail
>>
>>719974735
>implying all firearm ownership is for the sole purpose of self defense.
>>
>>719956575

NICE TRY ATF.

You will never know the extent of my alledged arsenal!
>>
File: the15.jpg (53KB, 960x543px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the15.jpg
53KB, 960x543px
love my 15
>>
>>719974912
Buy any magnum round handgun. Or go full-tiny-dick magnum with a S&W 500 magnum. You can kill the guy behind the guy wearing body armor.
>>
File: the10.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the10.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
>>719975010
and the 10
>>
>>719975010
bad ass
>>
>>719974735
1: Why not?
2: These guys make mistakes. A lot.
>>
>>719975051
also bad ass
>>
>>719975010
Sweet baphomet statue
>>
>>719956575

On base civilian housing. There's a fucking M1 Abrams parking lot about 1000 yards north of here a and a few thousand highly trained soldiers with real big boy M16's instead of your pop gun version.
>>
>>719975038
Good luck with follow up shots if there's more than one.
>>
>>719975010
>baphomet
poser -1
>skull lower
-1
>bad lever
-1
>acog
+1
>calls it "the 15"
-5

Step the fuck up senpai
>>
>>719975038
But you can't kill a feral hog or in a worst case scenario, a domestic terrorist at 200 yards,
>>
>>719974799
valid response

>>719974912
If you can't kill/incapacitate someone with a handgun, there's a problem.

>>719974963
>not seeing my tag on the OP
>not seeing OP say "Why don't you have an AR-15 for self-defense"

If you want a gun to make up your dick size, good for you. That wasn't my question though. What I'm wondering is why you would ever need a weapon that large for a home invasion.
>>
>>719975150

>M16
>needing giggle switch to be effective

Sorry friend. That's not how it works.
>>
>>719975150
>real big boy M16's
If only you didn't have to be a welfare queen to get one...
>>
>>719956575
Because ARs are for faggots and real men use AKs.
>>
>>719974913
kek

that is in your vocabulary? Wow, you really are a fag. If your life revolves around with slang words around her, you are pathetic. Get a life you loser. I bet you jack off to cocks on here and feel so empowered by trying to be so tough with responses on here. You loser! Get a life faggot!
>>
>>719975243
>If you can't kill/incapacitate someone with a handgun, there's a problem
People on drugs have taken multiple hits and kept fighting. Drugs are a hell of a drug.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=583_1450329188
>>
>>719975197
what's wrong with the bad lever?
>>
>>719975325
> t. baghdadi
>>
>>719975154
For multiple enemies, the Desert Eagle 50 cal magnum version is good for rapid fire. Nothing beats an assault rifle for mass kills, but you stated handguns suck at killing. No, they suck for live combat, slightly different.
>>
>>719959460
Word
>>
As an ausfag im extremely jealous of u usa folk

would do anything for an ar
>>
>>719975402
Please try rapid fire a Desert Eagle accurately Mr. Big Man
>>
File: 1479628007781.png (271KB, 452x446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479628007781.png
271KB, 452x446px
>>719975309

Yeah, well, somebody has to do validation testing for all the shit contractors try to sell the government. Have fun paying my salary. I'll enjoy spending it.
>>
>>719975457
Just jump the ditch and get one here just with a gay stock and 7rnd mag!
>>
File: expandable-batons.jpg (29KB, 599x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
expandable-batons.jpg
29KB, 599x374px
How does a Californian own any kind of fucking gun without being in the police, private security, or military?

You're not even allowed to have collapsable batons. That shit's super-illegal.

I dread even thinking of buying a slingshot from the toy store, lest you are required to sign for 12 licenses and permits.
>>
File: 1465155262226.jpg (55KB, 460x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465155262226.jpg
55KB, 460x461px
>>719974735
because no one has ever needed to shoot more than one nigger right?
>>
File: stash.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stash.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>>719975197
can i be redeemed with bullets
>>
>>719975457
Move to the states. You'll pull down tons of pussy with that accent.
>>
>>719956575
>Why don't you have an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?
Because I live in a country where my taxes are used to protect me, my family and country, and the government don't send any to kill civilians in other countries the world for the sole purpose of extending sphere of influence of oil corporations. As a result, the crime rate in my country is 10 times lower than in 3rd world countries and USA, police brutality is 0, and instead of protecting myself, I can concentrate on other, useful activities.
>>
File: 1477457673367.png (25KB, 300x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477457673367.png
25KB, 300x196px
>>719975254

I know basically nothing about guns other than they get mounted on some of the platforms I do validation testing on. Now if you want to talk about mine resistant plating then I'm all ears.

So point taken. If I can't shitpost on /b/, then where? I have the decency to stay out of /k/
>>
>>719975644
Shit son, that organisation. Oh to live in 'murica where ammo and dymo labels are cheap and plentiful!

If your lucky, 7.62 x 39 is 79c a round here
>>
>>719975666
>he admits to not being free and not being a real man
Cowering and sucking dick must be high on the list of "useful activities". Nanny state queer.
>>
>>719975666
Yeah what trips said no one ever has a reason to own a high powered millatary rifle.
>>
>>719959261
This is right. 12 ga short barrel. Alternate slug 00 slug 00 slug. Dad was DA in Texas and that was our main house gun in case we were broken into by vengeful scumbags.
>>
>>719975666
Must not be the UK, where gun violence is almost non-existent but the per-capita murders are many times that of the USA.
>>
File: triggering me.jpg (1MB, 1472x2200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triggering me.jpg
1MB, 1472x2200px
>>719975393
They bend and break, they add weight to the bolt catch which can cause them not to activate or round off the catch/carrier, they don't really add any functionality since you can simply reach your fingers under the magwell and do the same thing or use an ambi charging handle to retract the bolt with your firing hand and press the bolt catch with your support hand.

I used to have three until I realized they were stupid.

>>719975666
That's an awful lot of projection, subject. Apt trips as well, communist.

tl;dr Since it's not 2009 anymore, they're pretty much relegated to internet posers who don't actually use their rifles.
>>
>>719975852
I don't talk about others, answer question on myself behalf.
>>
>>719975644
Depends. What are you shooting?

If its steel cased then you immediately lose and you have to turn over your raifu to the police.

If it's M855 then you have to an hero.
>>
File: 1474168003929.jpg (75KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474168003929.jpg
75KB, 600x400px
>>719975852
Unless it's your God given right and duty as a free man to act as a check against tyrannical government. Then you have a reason.
>>
>>719975820
> - Why don't you build your own roads?
> - I pay taxes, government maintains roads.
> - Hurr durr derp he's not free, he can only use existing roads derp.
>>
File: before scope.jpg (628KB, 1140x2016px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
before scope.jpg
628KB, 1140x2016px
>>719976106
only got 1 can of M855 can i just shoot a toe off?
>>
File: dasdas.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dasdas.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
canadafag reporting in
>>
File: oops wrong name.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oops wrong name.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
>>719976360
>>
>>719975923
Ameryfat can't imagine there exist countries where government is elected by people and represents their interests and protects electors.
>>
>>719976133
Do you hear yourself? Do you honestly believe you are going to stop a goverment take over? They have missles that can guide trough windows and drones, you would look like an ant trying to fight the goverment in any scenerio.
>>
>>719956575
Because I live in Germany
>>
>>719976192
>he's comparing roads to a person's right and responsibility to protect their life and liberty
Nanny state queers confirmed for not understanding manhood and liberty. You're like a little baby boy who thinks that if he does his chores everything will be alright in perpetuity because mommy will protect you if you do your chores. Mommy will ALWAYS be there to protect you from the monsters. What if mommy turns out to be a monster, little Liam?
>>
>>719976360
>no rail mounted BUIS
>45 degree BUIS
>acog
>having a need for BUIS with ACOG
nope. blow your whole leg off.

Also how the fuck do you pull on that CH? Do you scrape the shit out of your knuckles everytime? Dafuq man.
>>
File: TD Buttplug.jpg (2MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TD Buttplug.jpg
2MB, 2400x1600px
>>719976494
You've just described the entire 241 year history of the United States of America right up until today.

>>719976581
That's not how occupation works. Seriously, this is like War 101. Drones don't hold streets. Tanks don't hold cities. Airplanes do not oppose humans. Humans do. Humans on the ground with guns fight humans on the ground with guns. Only there are 800,000 of them and 230,000,000 of us.
>>
>>719976581
You don't have any clue as to how insurgencies are fought. It's never even crossed your mind because you're a complacent coward.
>>
File: 1480191804303.jpg (23KB, 750x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480191804303.jpg
23KB, 750x514px
>>719976447
>fagpul
>diamondhead rails
>fuck ugly muzzle devices
I'm out
>>
>>719961567
> Not the brand new 716 g2 dmr

Tell us what it's like to be a poorfag
>>
>>719976876
There is a reason why the US military uses Magpul. You're a queer! Prove there is something better you fag. Why is your opinion so much better? That's right, it isn't. You just have to bitch about anything because you're a Hillary snowflake bitch sorry sob.
>>
>>719976767
Im a realist, they have far better wepons than you do, and far more disciplined troops who are trained to kill. Even if you have all these weapons could you actually pull the trigger? Could you extingish another persons life? Resistance would be futile, if they declared martial law they can imploy whatever tactic is nesscary to keep us behaving. Im not scared its you gun nuts who hold onto your guns like a 10 year old holds a teddy bear. Reaility is they do not care about me and they do not care about you unles you are upper echolen there are too many people in the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (482KB, 2304x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
482KB, 2304x1536px
>>719977064
>military uses magpul
Please show an example of one Magpul product with an NSN. I'll wait.
>>
File: alsdkfj.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alsdkfj.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>>719976690
the 45 was only on there because my scope was not here yet for the ar10
>>
>>719977225
Holy shit you are projecting so hard Freud would be proud
>>
>>719977064
>anon disagrees with me
>waaaah people with different opinions are queer snowflake hillary sobs

You're the definition of a special snowflake.
>>
>>719977225
I honestly can't wait for the day when the morlocks come for you. You'll absolutely deserve it. Your naivete is palpable.
>>
Why dont you timestamp that pic and then we'll discuss this?
>>
>>719959133
This.
>>
>>719977291
Wow such a fag who is so insecure. Has to try to prove they are so inferior to anything else that goes against their opinion. Your opinion means nothing and you have an inferiority complex. The upper, especially the lower is what matters. Damn you are a pathetic loser. Are you that insecure that you feel your opinion is all that matters. Your ass would be dropped for when it counts.
>>
>>719977451
>>719976876
Same snowflake faggot
>>
anybody here got more than 2000 rounds with the cryptic coatings bcg? hows it holding up. i got 2k with mine and still not a scratch on it
>>
>>719957203
>gun threads on /b/ are always fucking cancer..

This
>>
>>719977225
And here we see a typical faggot leftist. His ancestors were probably the same faggots that told us we would never have the weapons or tactics to beat the British and was willing to let King George treat their assholes like glory holes.
>>
>>
>>719977499
lol, how insecure do you have to be that when someone calls you out on your bullshit you start sperging out on them?

I thought they didn't allow autists to own guns lol
>>
>>719956575
Three different weapons - an AR-15 is not general purpose. To protect family, get a 12-gauge shotgun with modified choke. To protect self, family, from individual attack, need a handgun at least 9mm, 16-cap magazine. To be part of the civilian militia to defend the Nation or your local community, okay, use the AR-15, but with SEVERAL 30 round magazines at hand, and if you have the skill, then modify the rifle for short 3-round bursts. As a semi-auto only, it's not suitable for combat. You might actually want to go up to a larger caliber weapon - one that fires 7.65 NATO rather than this much smaller 5.56 NATO. Makes a big difference in dropping your target.
>>
>>719977731
Here we see a typical ammosexual. When presented with facts, they begin smashing their keyboards in an aspergers fueled rage.
>>
File: adfkdfd.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
adfkdfd.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>>719975051
>>719977398
im happy with the ar10
>>
>>719977892
>7.65 NATO
>>
>>719977952
Nice try dick rider, I'm not even a gun owner.
>>
>>719977892
do you actually believe you will ever get the opportunity to shoot someone? You're more likely to win the lottery.
>>
>>719956575
Because I don't live in a free country.
>>
>>719977788
awwww you're so cute when you're angry! I want to box you up and eat you! You're so cute!!!
>>
File: idiot.jpg (10KB, 253x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
idiot.jpg
10KB, 253x199px
>>719956575
>>
>>719956575
I'm broke nigga! I'm broke!
>>
>>719977599
But you're wrong.

I'm not good at screenshot/editing to show that we're different.

Either way you're a faggot.
Especially calling people snowflake. Jesus man.

>>719977064
OORAH MARINE. COM GIT U SOM. KILL MEN FOR OIL. OORAH.

HILLARY CLITTON FOR PRESIDENT. WE'RE TAKING BACK THE WHITE HOUSE AND MAKING IT THE PINK HOUSE in 2017!

MY PUSSY MY RULES.
>>
>>719977499
lmfao
>>
>>719978803
Awww! I'm in love with this little man! So insecure and fragile! I love you! Please cuddle with me. I will take care of you the right way so you feel special again just like your special little self. I adore you!
>>
>>719978891
I'll cuddle with you. I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot.
>>
>>719979011
Awesome! Yes please fuck me and tell me you love me. I hope your mom will be at our wedding. I know your dad is still upset with our love but he'll learn to accept it. I just love you my little snowflake.
>>
>>719979011
Where did you go? I miss you? I need to have my face up you ass so I can fuck it after you fuck my ass. I know it's cold since it's a snowflake ass but I'm waiting or it. Can I cum up your ass or in your face?
>>
>>719979011
I guess I can only dream of my new /b/oyfriend. I'll go to bed lonely dreaming of his dreamy mouth and asshole. I miss you so please cum back soon and think of me as well. Good night sweet prince.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 77



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.