[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is One Piece worth watching? Please no "reed manga dood

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: Luffy_Wax.png (492KB, 872x720px) Image search: [Google]
Luffy_Wax.png
492KB, 872x720px
Is One Piece worth watching? Please no "reed manga dood xD" since i have no autism and i am pretty fit unlike people who read manga
>>
>>719949285
>Thinks reading manga is autistic
>Thinks reading subtitles is not autistic.

You are literally stupid.
>>
Sure, if you don't mind really slow story progression and slow character development. I have to watch dubs because my laptop has screen cancer and can't read the fucking words. Nor will I pause every 3 fucking seconds to read what it ways out of fullscreen mode.
>>
I dunno man, that shit is long as hell. Takes forever to get anywhere. Some of the fights are cool, and the characters are interesting, but it's just so damn long.
>>
>>719949285
just started on it, havnt seen it since literally season 1 on toonami back in like 06'-07 maybe before that, so far i love it and have been searching for long lasting animez
>>
>>719950301
Yeah i know, thats why i asked if it its worth it

It has 700+ episodes, damn
>>
I watched 700 episodes in 2 months.
I enjoyed it a lot. I use to hate it as a kid, regret not growing up with it
>>
>>719949285
kill urself fag the manga is superior
>>
>>719950314
Which episode you on and where you watch it?i was thinking kissanime site
>>
I am currently up to date on episode 773 and I have enjoyed it. Some story arcs are kind of long and there are a lot of filler episodes but if you can get past that then you would probably enjoy it too.
>>
>>719949285
havent read the manga either, because I enjoy way too much watching the fucking animation
>>
>>719949285
Absolutely. its a bit slow paced, but then again its the kind of anime you watch by one episode a day.
>>
>>719949285
id say skip till they are into the grand line there are movies out now that explane how the crew joins up to that point it will save u 100 eps and covers about the same shit then give it time and it will get good then after a couple 100 eps it will become stupidly slow
>>
I am at episode 145 and animation still looks shitty, at what episode does it go HD?
>>
>>719949285
watch it up until episode 500 then leave it. Its relatively fast paced up until then bruv. it is good though
>>
Thanks for the tips bros. My boss goes home mid shift so I have about 4hrs a day where I can watch shit on my phone so I don't care much about filler episodes considering each episode is like 20 minutes.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, cheers.
>>
>>719949285

>Ace dies
>Luffy's other dead brother is alive and eats the mera mera
>>
>>719951480
They are all HD on crunchyroll
>>
>>719951480
>>
>>719951739
>sanji looses a leg after fighting big mama
>>
Whats the best site with good quality to watch one piece?
>>
>>719951480

one piece is 20 years old remember that and I think the anime starts to get unbearable around thriller bark which is still a ways to go.

Watch the movies
>>
Prepare for that F@ grind
>>
One Piece is fucking awful, watch Dragon Ball Z, One Punch Man, JoJo or K, they're all infinitely better
>>
>>719952036

>Sanji losing his leg and virginity to big mom
>>
>>719949285
No they just keep dragging it on and introducing more characters you'll never catch up unless u dedicate a week to just watching one piece
>>
File: 1478107382274.png (647KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1478107382274.png
647KB, 800x1150px
This shot right here had me hyped, still a fun page.

This is a yonkos army. You'll see it in like episode 900
>>
>>719950511
watch-one-piece.cum/one-piece-episode-109-english-dubbed/
>>
>>719949285

Well, since you do not have autism OP, I'd recommend reading the manga. Just because of the sheer amount of time it'd take you to watch all the elongated episides + fillers. Manga will be much faster.
>>
>>719952284
>muh opinions
>>
>>719949285
The anime nowadays is utter shit.
>Shit takes forever
>Mostly panning shots
>Recycled scenes used over and over again
>Not a lot fighting anymore
>Boring dialog blah blah blah
>>
i loved one piece sooo much, but the time skip killed it, only could force myself to watch through the dressrossa arc, then i can´t stop questioning why the fuck didn´t luffy use his 4th gear before? I mean it was always available why don´t use it from the start? like when he was on enies lobby he almost inmediately uses the 2nd gear and when he thought it wasn´t enough luffy was ready to use the 3rd gear right away... it just doesn´t make sense to me.. is it even the same Luffy?
>>
>>719949285
Went through this debate myself a little over a month ago, but seeing as it takes them 30 minutes to get to one little point, I chose to read it. I'm on chapter 650 now, I'm VERY happy I chose to read it. Slow start but once you get going, it gets easy.
>>
It's good. Has a lot of shonen tropes, and dialogue is a bit lacking, but it's overall pretty good. You better be willing to spend a lot of time watching and or reading because of how long it is.
>>
>>
>>719955095
/thread
>>
>>
>>719953867
Not to mention the five minutes worth of intros and recaps, like we need to be introduced to the crew over and over? Does Oda think we're retarded?
>>
>>719955395
That is one of the major reasons to watch the show.
>>
>>719956033
Torrent the show and use a player that allows for real time scrubbing, such as VLC. That way it takes 3 or so seconds to skip the crop.
>>
>>719956033
Oda doesnt make the anime you fucking retard. He makes the manga which does not do what you're bitching about.
>>
>>719956400
Too much effort for a shit-tier anime. I usually just wait 2-3 weeks, catch-up on eps by streaming it and fast-forward 4 and half minutes into it
>>
>>719956400
that won´t make the episode any longer, i think that is the main complaint
>>
>>719952036
That didnt happen????
>>
There's a website called OnePace that literally cuts out all the bullshit and stuff that's not in the manga. They do it really well too. I recommend it
>>
>>719956828
Once you get a good batch going, it is easy to binge through a bunch of episodes.
>>
>>719949285
fuck yes, you fucking fuck. watch fucking 72 episodes daily. you fucker. it´s worth it. fuck. and ai´m not a robot you stupid fuck reCAPTCHA:..
>>
im someone who heavily dislikes anime. ive only watched two (some fucked up psychothing, couldnt even understand what it was about 5 parts in) and one piece. a few friends kept talking to each other about the new parts and such so i decided to simply try it even tho im not into animes. what makes one piece amazing for me are all those different characters and powers aswell as the fitting soundtrack. im "only" ~480 parts in (marine ford) but so far its been one of the best things ive ever watched. it sure has some kind of autism to it at times but thats about the only negative thing i can think of.
>>
It's gone downhill recently. But the Water 7 arc was hype as shit
>>
>>719957289
Just wait until after the timeskip, shit starts to go downhill REAL fast
Enjoy the hype until it lasts
>>
File: 1467830985047.jpg (9KB, 226x258px) Image search: [Google]
1467830985047.jpg
9KB, 226x258px
>Watching One Piece
>>
>>719949285
No, every arc is the same. Luffy fights baddy who did something bad, gets a power up from his FRIENDSHIP, wins
>>
>>719957588
Thank you
>>
my wife is a weebo and is gonna make me watch this with her soon...such punishment for her tight pussy and hot body.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.