[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

This guy is now president. How much more proof do you need that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 27

This guy is now president.

How much more proof do you need that nearly half of Americans are idiots?
>>
>>719890166

I'd say more than half of Americans are idiots. I'd say more than half of people are idiots.

Political leanings have no intellectual bias. There are idiots in every school of thought.

Only an idiot would think otherwise.
>>
What has pissed you off most so far? (I mean, we've had nearly half a week of his presidency. I'm sure you've seen something already.
>>
>>719890166
>He's an idiot but I'm not going to explain why you should just know, idiot
ok
>>
>>719890307
You know, thats a fair point. I admit that you may be correct.
>>
File: 1485107661295.jpg (87KB, 640x636px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485107661295.jpg
87KB, 640x636px
>>
I would say people are just gullible in general. Once we get an idea in our heads it's hard to look at it and change it. He appealed to vulnerable people and to people who wanted to hear what he was saying. After that it's hard for other ideas to come in and change wants already there.
>>
>>719890467
Read that as:
>Implication was that Americans are idiots, but I'll reply as if OP said Trump was an idiot.....
>>
>>719890166
Well, 55% are not that stpid
>>
>>719890637
If you thought Donald trump was a good leader you wouldn't be calling his supporters idiot.
>>
>>719890591
I dunno.... Maybe I'm just among a minority of people capable of hearing somebody speak confidently and charismatically, but then have my actions guided by knowledge rather than knee-jerk reactionism?
>>
>>719890723
Ah, but I don't think he's a good leader. Doesn't mean I think HE is an idiot.

Wrong about just about every issue, sure, but not an idiot.
>>
>>719890166

Stupid yes. Downright retarded no. If they'd voted in Clinton then yeah, abandon ship. Like Angela Merkel but in the US and much more gun-happy.

It's kind of like the US took an arrow to the knee to avoid a bullet to the head.
>>
>>
This maybe https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193
>>
>>719890166
found the jew. fuck off back to israel with your yamacas and horrible facial features.
>>
>>719890166
You're right. Half are idiots, the other half are deplorables.
>>
>>719891482

More idiots than deplorable. Thankfully the idiot distribution has them piling into large cities. 2 nukes and the problem gets fixed.
>>
File: nooks.jpg (370KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nooks.jpg
370KB, 2000x1400px
>>719890347
This, for starters
>>
File: 1482471689377.jpg (28KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482471689377.jpg
28KB, 600x400px
>>719891377
>>
>>719891336
I think in this metaphor we took a nuke to every major city in the country in order to avoid an arrow to the chest.

Hillary sucked, and we didn't like her either, but a choice between that and a guy who accepts bigotry openly, and picks an anti-net-neutrality guy to run the FCC, and grabs Ben Carson to strip HUD programs and prevent people from getting housing, then bumps thousands of people off their insurance in the first day in office......

I could go on, but the punchline is that you supporters of the Orange Shit-goblin bought the load of Bullshit he was selling, and now we're all going to have to eat it.
>>
Yesss.. we won! Trump motherfuckers! Your tears are so sweet!
>>
>>719891430
Trump is surrounded by, friends with, had immediate family married into, and relies on Jews. Types like you go on and on about IQ, yet you're as gullible as fuck.

YEAH. HE TOUCHES ON SOME THINGS I'M ANGRY ABOUT, I SHALL WORHIP HIM UNQUESTIONABLY.

You dumb fucks are being used...again. And are going to make sane White people look like violent, dumb, ugly monsters...again. You're ruining Whiteness for future generations, you fucking scum bucket.
>>
>>719890166
>another batch of fucking Trump threads
>another batch of race bait threads

So which organization do you work for?
>>
>>719891394
>https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193
HOLY SHIT! I hadn't even seen that one yet!
How the fuck did that not pop up in any news feed I've seen?
>>
File: 1485068557439.jpg (39KB, 620x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485068557439.jpg
39KB, 620x465px
>>719891943
>>
>>719891847

>a guy who accepts bigotry openly

This sucks, yeah.

> prevent people from getting housing

How does this happen? You save and when you have enough money you buy something you can afford. Are certain people forbidden from buying homes in the US? What's the criteria?

> bumps thousands of people off their insurance in the first day in office

Insurance many say they can't afford.

> and now we're all going to have to eat it

Not american, but I think the bullshit he is going to give you is better than the ebola infection that Clinton would have given you as she fucked you in the ass.
>>
>>719892022
>>
>>719890992
It doesn't matter how confident he says something it matters what he is saying
>>
File: 1485050584780.jpg (23KB, 308x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485050584780.jpg
23KB, 308x395px
America died two days ago
>>
>>719892402
Time will tell /b/ro. Time will tell.

Speaking of time, they're fucking up in their FIRST WEEK!

But yeah... It'll be fine....
>>
File: 5star.jpg (38KB, 351x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5star.jpg
38KB, 351x440px
>>719892214

this is my favorite
>>
>>719892532
I think it matters more what he does, which matches up with neither what he says or what people think he means.
>>
Now off to protest, bye
>>
>Hillary outbought the entire Democratic party, hence Bernie resigned
>Americans were left with a poor choice between a shady war criminal and a transparent businessdouche
>Businessdouche actually might do good
>your shitposting is 2/10 cause you made me reply
>>
File: 1485005375397.png (185KB, 430x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485005375397.png
185KB, 430x620px
>>
>>719890166
>nearly half
Only a quarter of the country voted for him
>>
>>719892900
your black anonhole was LITERALLY made for my big black superior cock
>>
>>719892958
Yeah, but I count anybody who didn't vote as idiots too.
>>
>>719892696

Like you said, time will tell. Everyone said that when Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard everything would go to shit. Didn't turn out that way.

Yet.
>>
>>719893310
So shouldn't you say nearly 3/4 the country are idiots then?
>>
The losers just can't let it go. They're so butthurt it consumes their every thought and action. There will be no peace in your life from here on out. A mental slave to my exquisite satisfaction. Please continue to feed me slaves. I live for it. Thank you, truly,
>>
>>719890307
Intelligent people are actually a lot more likely to be liberal.
>>
>>719890166
I'm assuming ur referring to the half that vote hitlery
>>
File: 1477259838913.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477259838913.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>719894674
>ur
>hitlery
Yeah anon, you're one of the smart ones alright. Don't you dare let OP tell you otherwise.
>>
>>719894596
Wrong
>>
>>719890166
Half of voting Americans. Trump got 43% of the vote but less than half of Americans vote. Trump got about 19% of the country's voting-age citizens to vote for him.

Now, you could definitely argue that the half of Americans who don't vote are absolute fucktards too, but that's a different matter...
>>
Many of the USA warrior class back Trump. If force of arms is needed to quell societal riff-raff many millions will respond and, if needed, the bloodletting of those pansies will fill the streets.
>>
>>719894964
I'd say the people who didn't vote are even dumber than the ones who did, as unfathomable as that may be.
>>
>>719891394
>https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193
What the FUCK.

Are they fucking serious? What is there to be gained from removing ourselves from the UN? Jesus Christ, I need to start looking for jobs out of the country.
>>
>>719892214
Trump supporter logic at it's finest.
I hope he doesn't fail though, America will always pay at the end.
>>
Every thread:

Left leaning moderate: Are you guys aware that Trump is surrounding himself with establishment stooges, right wing lunatics and now 5 Goldman-Sachs insiders?

Right leaning moderate: Well he is no worse than Obama and let's not forget that Hillary would be have been worse

Left wing extremist: Trump is literally hitler and he is going to destroy this country

Right wing extremist: You say that as if its a bad thing; Hitler did nothing wrong you butthurt fat cuck crybaby libtard

Left wing extremist: Fuck you you inbred racist piece of shit who is too stupid to realise that you have elected a walking catastrophe

Right wing extremist: Cuck

Left leaning moderate: Well the bigger problem is that Trump's economic policies seem to be only benefiting the ultra rich and his supporters seem to be blind to the fact that he is a compulsive liar who is putting more and more distance between himself and his pre-election promises...

Right leaning moderate: We need to slash corporation taxes to generate job growth and the whole "build a wall thing" was just a tactic to open up the discussion regarding immigration.

Left leaning extremist: Putin hacked the election and Trump pays hookers to piss on his face

Right wing extremist: Oh, so now you are taking /pol/ seriously, you fucking cuck? Also, I rather Russia disrupted our democratic process than having Killary harvest our children's bone marrow for Soros

Left leaning moderate: Trump ran on an anti-corruption platform and is now stacking his cabinet with wall street insiders and donors who gave him hundreds of millions of dollars

Right leaning moderate: Well that is just politics, compromises have to be made and don't forget that hillary would have been worse and we need to give trump a chance

Left wing extremist: I cant wait until Trump sets this country on fire and burns it all to the ground so I can feel smug and justified

Right wing extremist: cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck Shillary cuck
>>
>>719895128
Agreed. I can't fathom abstaining from voting, it seriously triggers me.
>>
>>719895115

"freedom"
>>
>>719895333
Nice trips.
>>
>>719895333
Great use of trips. 10/10 analysis. I'm usually the left-leaning moderate in these threads, as futile as it is, there's sometimes good discussion (between all the "cuck" and "inbred" namecalling)
>>
>>719895578
Left leaning extremist here.
>>
>>719895755
Keep doing your thing, anon. It's fun to read all the shit-slinging amidst the conversation.
>>
>>719894596
Intelligent people are actually a lot more likely to be independent
>>
>>719895864
An independent can be anywhere on the political spectrum from conservative to liberal. Intelligent independents are more likely to be liberal ones.
>>
>>719894596
>>719895864
>>719894952

statistics? facts? any proof at all? anyone? of anything?

>statements

statements are not truth
>>
>>719893923
Probably can't do the math.
>>
>>719895333
>Makes good points & analyses
9/10
>is a trip
innumerable bonus points
>>
Hillary did nothing wrong
>>
>>719895191
>>719892147
I'd probably spread that about to others you know.
>>
>>719896864
Well she isn't having sex with me, and I think that's wrong.
>>
>>719895333
I'm totally the left leaning moderate,
but I also feel like the last post from the right moderate.
> Give Trump a chance
Great post, trip
>>
>>719896086
>>719896091
Accepting the entirety of the liberal doctrine doesn't make you intelligent. Researching every decision before its transcribed by your source of media and reading the actual bills in full before they become law, this is the price of actually being an intelligent voter and if you do this you will find yourself independent because you will quickly find out both sides have seeds of corruption that pass by the overwhelming amount of uninformed voters who blindly follow the 'sides'.

So yes, all intelligent people find themselves independent eventually and they encourage a mix of the two sides in government in order to keep a balance on the corruption in state that would otherwise take control
>>
File: 1459308423175.gif (160KB, 390x379px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459308423175.gif
160KB, 390x379px
>>719895755
You fucking cuck reeeeee
>>
> > all of Americans are idiots

fixed that for you
>>
>>719896962
>not knowing the difference between liberal and democrat
>>
>>719896962

you did a really good job making up a conclusion based on your feelings. however, this is still not proof, but conjecture based on the metrics you've established for how you think it should be.
>>
>>719897046
>thinking sides means only 2
Go back to watching starwars for your political science class paper in community college pleb
>>
File: Neue Bitmap (2).jpg (336KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Neue Bitmap (2).jpg
336KB, 1920x1080px
>>719896091
now kill yourself
>>
No proof needed to see the idiocy of America, since the president has nearly no government experience whatsoever
We're fucked
>>
>>719895333
copypasta
>>
File: 1367820599615.jpg (111KB, 768x569px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367820599615.jpg
111KB, 768x569px
>>719895333
9/10 post, good trips
>>
>>719890467
Read any of the unedited transcripts from interviews and speeches
>>
>>719890166
Actually it's more than half. More people voted for Hillary and that's the real test of idiocy.
But cry more, I love your tears.
>>
>>719897293
/thread
>>
>>719890307
/thread
>>
>>719890166

'Opulence'? I gots it. In the Whitehouse now.

link related in the original Russian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXDIS3NzB84
>>
>>719892214
And Hillary was better because she's only worth a few hundred million?
>>
>>719897399

blow me faggot
>>
>>719891847
> better than the ebola infection that Clinton would have given you as she fucked you in the ass.

Funny, because this idiot thinks vaccines cause autism and will probably cause a rise in preventable childhood illnesses because of his fear mongering
>>
>>719897293
inb4 'colleges aren't education cuck cuck cuck'
>>
>>719891847
The only bigots are the liberals who literally attack people for disagreeing with them. Trump hates illegals and terrorists. So should everyone.
>>
>>719897548
What a well thought out and logical response. I'll play along: kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>719897293

i never said that you were wrong. what i asked for was proof of your claims instead of just saying things.

should i still kill myself, or are you ready to grow up and join the big boys at the table?
>>
>>719890467
Maybe he's a brilliant businessman?
>couldn't outpace inflation
Maybe his policies are brilliant?
>obviously won't be his policies
Maybe he's book-smart?
>Trump has heard of these arcane instruments, but never seen one up close

How about you explain any way in which Trump isn't an idiot?
>>
>>719897404
Except this quote is retarded because Carlin didn't understand what average is. He should have said median.
>>
>>719892214
To be fair, Trump isn't actually a Billionaire, he just plays one on TV. He vastly overstates his wealth.
>>
>>719897580
Educated =/= smart. Just look at your average liberal snowflake that wants more government programs
>>
>>719897187
Do you really think the progressive laws of restrictions on freedom of speech to respect peoples pronouns should be allowed. If you were in Canada you would have to deal with this law being pushed into effect. Since your liberal do you support this law? If you don't then congrats your an independent who leans left.

When it comes to sides it starts to become all or nothing. Either you support it all the way or you don't support it enough to be considered their 'comrad' as many people put it. It's all bullshit, become independent and make your own conclusions. There is no pride in any of those labels because they just represent the fact you let other people in government tell you how to feel about something.
>>
>>719890166
A lot more, considering only 30 percent of Americans voted this election year.

Now, I need no more convincing that 16 percent of us are retarded.
>>
>>719897816
>>
>>719897816
Mean, median and mode are all ways if representing the "average". The way you represent your results can change your findings drastically.
>>
>>719897867
all those wymen studies degrees...
>>
>>719897041

Eat up, fuckface.
>>
>>719897867

how about your conservative snowflakes that want their guns and their white neighborhoods? talk about "safe space" they're the uppitiest ones about it.

>make america great again
>give me my country back
>people getting more rights mean mine are "less" somehow

whine whine whine
>>
>>719897867
> Just look at your average liberal snowflake that wants more government programs

Yes, because government is always bad, right?

Do you even know what governments are?
>>
>>719897867

the worst exploiters of government programs are rich white old people collecting on social security
>>
>>719890166
If you cant think up an original idea for a thread, dont make one.

You provoke no feeling.
>>
>>719898192

>people being handed more money by the government means I get to keep less
>>
>>719890166
EAT SHIT AND DIE.
>>
>>719898272
>implying corporations pay taxes
>>
>>719897867
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/the-biggest/10-college-subjects-with-the-lowest-average-iqs/

you see something? => even the dumbest college students are more intelligent, than the average person
>>
File: faces-hillary2.jpg (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faces-hillary2.jpg
7KB, 256x256px
>>719890307
Actually, political leanings do have an intellectual bias. And it doesn't look good for republicans.
>>
File: 1i54qr.jpg (102KB, 800x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1i54qr.jpg
102KB, 800x500px
>>719895333
>>
>>719898792
>10 college students

Yup, that really proves something. No problems with bias or sample size here
>>
File: 1483666387817.jpg (54KB, 750x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483666387817.jpg
54KB, 750x750px
>>719890166
Keep crying bitch
>>
File: 1i52y4.jpg (72KB, 777x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1i52y4.jpg
72KB, 777x439px
>>719898261
>>
>>719898113
>>719897404
>>719897816
>>719898113
>>719898098
If you take the average of 1 2 3 4 5 the average would be (1+2+3+4+5)/5 and that would be 3 by that logic making 1 and 2 the half (without the average) that are lower. making this true however

if you take a bigger equation like
5+10+100+1000+10000 your average is 2223 which is over your median and that means that the statement is wrong that half would always be split by an average
Median is always the correct split between halves, this confirms Carlin is on the half he was talking about that is under the average intelegence
>>
>>719895333
thanks for using my pasta.
Well done on getting trips
>>
File: autism harness.jpg (132KB, 800x567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autism harness.jpg
132KB, 800x567px
>>719899126
take your autism medication
>>
>>719892214
>>719892698
>>719895265
WHY ARE REDDIT MEMES BEING PRAISED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU REDDIT FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCUCUCCUUVDFI;JKDAFS
>>
>>719898152
tv, movies and music are all anyone gives a fuck about that the USA produces.
Trolling, yes, but if you actually believe this image is in any way accurate, you need to try leaving your shithole of a country for once.
>>
Look. It's simple. Trump is president and we've got four years to wipe out all the blacks, hispanics, muslims, uppity Asians, faggots and women.
It's open season. Go buy a gun and get to work.
>>
>>719898390

>i need to horde all this money i'm not spending so others can suffer
>>
>>719892076

trump is divisive
>>
>>719895333
KEEP CRYING FAGGOT

KEK WILL FUCK YOUR ASS DOWN AND PUMP A HOT JUICY LOAD DOWN YOUR FAGGOT ASS CUCK
>>
>>719899065
not sure if bait

http://www.statisticbrain.com/our-methodology/

HOW DO WE COLLECT OUR OWN INTERNAL DATA
We collect data using 4 main methods; Online surveys, Phone surveys, In-Person Interviews, and Direct Mail Questionnaires.

Our minimum test size is above 4,000 respondents, with no more than 50% coming from online responses.
>>
>>719899126
>correct split
>American education

The mean is more important in most cases, retard. Median only tells you which data point is at exactly halfway.

How about you demonstrate why the median is so vastly superior to the mean in the real world?
>>
>>719897508


oh shit is the election still on?
>>
>>719899198

it's grate pasta bro, i'll be using it more
>>
>>719899629

lol gay. you're gay.
>>
>>719895473
>>719895578
>>719896571
>>719896928
>>719897349
>>719897356
You people are so stupid it's not even worth arguing. I hope of one day where you cucks get your free helicopter rides.
>>
>>719898261
The physical manifestation of the will of the majority of power in a given nation; typically used to grow and maintain it's own influence while using force to keep everyone else disenfranchised. Why do you ask?
>>
>>719890166
More than half of the US are idiots. Hillary won the popular vote, remember?
>>
File: 1i53qj.jpg (67KB, 620x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1i53qj.jpg
67KB, 620x419px
>>719899819
>>
A large portion is retarded, yes.
But you also have to take into consideration that they're locked in the system of 2 parties being the only valid choices, where people decide based on PEOPLE, not policies. It's meant to be polarizing, and it's driving the options further away from each other in order to appeal to the disgust of your opponent. The other option was also retarded, and basically means there's not just half of the country being retarded. They're programmed to eat the shit these people throw in their faces, you can't have any other outcome.
>>
>>719899709
>posts a completely separate link
Did "therichest" contract out their study and then interperate the results as they saw fit, or is this unrelated?
>>
719898923
I know your slow anon, but this slow? Really? Sad
>>
>>719890166
I got a title for his Presidential memoir.
"Suppose they gave an inauguration and nobody came".
Like it?
>>
>>719900198
>newfag
>>
I THINK ITS BRILLIANT.
and im european.
>>
>>719890166
I'm starting to come around to that realization. But I still blame partisanship and news bias more than anything.

like most people, I see my family around the holidays. for about five years straight, one of my nephews will just quip some right-wing rhetoric unprompted. he's 13 now, so he's been doing this since he was 8.

the kid's not some savant that's doing model U.N. or debate team who could potentially have well-formed ideas at a young age. he's actually been held back a grade. which means he's just hearing it so much to the point of near brainwashing.

I'm sure this happens on the left too, and I'd like to hear stories that mirror it, but I still think a better education system and press could overpower most forms of thoughtlessness
>>
>>719900231
Look, you penis, there were hundreds of thousands of people more at Trump's inauguration than at Obama's.
They just took up less space because Republicans are slimmer and fitter than fatass Democraps who all turned up on their Walmart fat scooters.
>>
>>719900231
Too bad Putin can only hack fake votes, and not fake inauguration attendees.
>>
I'm just waiting for all you faggots to realise what's happening in the background now...

>>719891394
>>
>>719890719
It's more like 70% of average intelligence. The rest idiots and a few geniuses. That goes across all party lines. I have seen more, literally retarded liberals more often than not. It's like they are pre-programmed drones sent from their indoctrinated schools. This needs to stop. It's killing the children. More importantly, it's a tactic that uses to be used exclusively by churches and religion.
>>
>>719900563

lol ok
>>
>>719899621
Hillary was more divisive, while Trump was direct.
>>
>>719900563
post pics

I've only ever seen 300lbs+ Trump supporters at any of his rallies. Do the skinny ones hide behind the fatties?
>>
>>719900563
Substantiate, please.
>>
>>719900360
New oldfag
>>
>>719900093
its the original source
>>
>>719900773

depends on what side you stand on bro

these things are subjective, it's dangerous to assume you're correct because you agree with yourself
>>
>>719899732
thanks. I had another line in there but had to cut it our due to it being too long
>>
>>719900231
In his defense, a lot of his supporters have to work for a living. Wasn't the case for Obama.
>>
>>719900768
>>719900789
>>719900881
took the bait
>>
>>719900588
Oops, that was HillDawg.. Michigan and California for sure. Well over 6 million votes, but the investigation is continuing.
>>
>>719901085

ooh good line but i see why it was cut, didn't really add to the overall point but is quite a gem
>>
>>719900789
A lot of them had to stay home and deny climate science and evolution. Maybe they took their kids to the doctor to not get immunized.
>>
>>719901139

no, saying "lol ok" is not taking bait

just because you get a response doesn't mean you've accomplished anything

>participation trophy
>>
>>719900969
Obviously not the original that you posted. Does that mean that you linked the article that chose how to interpret the data through the lens of their own bias?
>>
>>719890166
HE IS NOW A PRESIDENT! IT'S TIME TO PARTY !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yzViDTYuRo
>>
>>719894952
>>719895864
>>719896091

Here's some evidence:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/15/educational-divide-in-vote-preferences-on-track-to-be-wider-than-in-recent-elections/

More evidence: the people making fake news for facebook made pro-trump stories because liberals didn't fall for the pro-hillary bullshit. source:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/fake-news-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-georgia.html
>>
>>719900972
I agree with common sense. And that dictates that the media is not being used to brainwash. I am neither democrap or republicant. I am dead center. This whole election has been twisted every step of the way. At the end of it all, Trump beat HRC because she didn't cheat enough.
>>
>>719897791

Why do you ask for proof of obvious claims?
>>
>>719901259
lol
>>
>>719891394
great idea if you ask me
>>
>>719899712
if i have to explain why median is the actual true split of the numbers then you are beyond teaching on here. Go back to middle school
>>
>>719901350
it actually just straight up quoted the results of the study without interpreting them
>>
>>719899407
>Hides his autism by calling others autistic
>>
>>719901104
Yeah, that's true. Obama did get a lot of the jobs back that Dubya made disappear.
>>
>>719891394
What the fuck? Is it for real?
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 27



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.