[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Trump is an absolute liar!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 50

File: Liar.png (259KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Liar.png
259KB, 700x700px
Trump is an absolute liar!
>>
At least those rich people want to employ americans,not sandniggers in distant lands
>>
>>719881280
No sir, He is an alt-factist
>>
>>719881280
Which means they aren't in it for money or power as they already have both. People that wealthy are incredibly successful so that's who we want making the decisions.
>>
>>719881492
You fucking dummy.
>>
>>719881492

That's a pretty naive perspective.

Who's bidding do you think the rich and powerful will be doing?

The "people's"?

Or the rich and powerful?
>>
>>719881492
>Which means they aren't in it for money

The funniest part about this is sentence is that people actually believe it.
>>
>>719881492
>Which means they aren't in it for money or power as they already have both
Let's get rid of monopoly laws too, the rich can be trusted guys
>>
File: 139704568433324.jpg (89KB, 456x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
139704568433324.jpg
89KB, 456x294px
>>719881280
>>
File: CNdHT1mUAAAdjGI.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CNdHT1mUAAAdjGI.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>719881374
right
>>
>>719881492
Yea, history is full of examples of people with money not needing more money and people with power being totally OK with having a bit of power.
Pffffft
>>
>>719881280
Every fucking thread is about Trump, who the fuck cares, kill yourself or move if you don't like him
>>
File: Happy_Pepe.png (246KB, 651x641px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Happy_Pepe.png
246KB, 651x641px
Theres a difference petween appointing people to help run a country and appointing power to people.

It necessarily means that the people would get a say and a choice instead of "x" doing what they want.

Besides , theres nothing wrong with hiring successful people to help you run a country
>>
File: EG0LpE4.jpg (240KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EG0LpE4.jpg
240KB, 1536x2048px
>>719881280
>>
>>719881374
Most of his cabinet is made up of sand nigger kikes you retard
>>
>>719881726
this
/thread
>>
>>719881701
ebin meem
>>
File: 1484430496031.jpg (65KB, 720x1279px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484430496031.jpg
65KB, 720x1279px
>>719881280
.
>>
File: 1468092936171.png (645KB, 547x719px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468092936171.png
645KB, 547x719px
>>719881726
>who the fuck cares
Apparently at least the person that makes that thread, if you don't like people expressing themselves you can shut off your computer
>>
>>719881788
>>719881701
Hillary Clinton on July 28th, 2016: Trump also talks a big game about putting America First. Please explain to me what part of America First leads him to make Trump ties in China not Colorado, Trump suits in Mexico not Michigan..." >>Donald Trump on July 1st, 2015(notice the year): I have never been happy about the fact that ties and shirts are made in China, and should I start a new product line somewhere in the future, I would insist that they are made in America."
>>" Quite frankly, I was never satisfied with manufacturing my product in China, but because of what they've done in terms of evaluating their currency, it is very hard for other companies to compete and make such Apparel in the United States. These are the kind of issues I am committed to addressing. Securing our border, negotiating trade deals that benefit the United States and bringing jobs back to America is my top priority.">>>The Clinton campaign put together a website showing U.S. businesses which manufactures several products Trump has sold previously. While some are manufactured in the US, it is often cost-prohibitive to do so due to government regulations, while other products like television sets simply are not manufactured domestically.>>> Trump doesn't dispute that his items are made outside the US but the dislikes the facts that they are made outside of the US and not from home.
>>
>>719881763
>this cognitive dissonance
>>
>>719881701
/thread
>>
>>719881280
Who do you want him to appoint ? Fucking negroes from the ghetto ? Retard
>>
>>719881701
>MACE IN CHINA
>>
File: 1485060571849.jpg (87KB, 719x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485060571849.jpg
87KB, 719x651px
>>
>>719882038
They had one fucking job
>>
By that logic you would rather have career politicians or unsuccessful people in office.
He appointed those people because they were good at what they did.
>>
>>719882114
>implying i'm an amerifat
>>
>>719881280
Rich people are people, too.
>>
>>719881374
> actually believing this

When have rich elites EVER stood up for the common man?
>>
>>719881939
>it is often cost-prohibitive to do so due to government regulations
let me translate: abolish the minimum wage and worker safety regs and I'll create a bunch of $3 an hr jobs that will kill or maim on a regular basis.
>>
>>719881280
>Trump is an absolute liar!
And you've just figured this out now?
>>
>>719882154
which is jewing you to enrich themselves
>>
were can i find some good yaoi ?
>>
lol poor people
>>
>>719881280

I suppose he should run on down to Walmart and randomly grab people for the positions. Is that what you' think he should do ?
>>
File: 1482114082111.jpg (75KB, 843x843px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482114082111.jpg
75KB, 843x843px
>>719881280
>that time when the unskilled, uneducated poor thought a billionaire gave a flying fuck about them
I told you so. But, I wouldn't call what Trump said, "lies." Rather, they were "alternate facts" or 'alt-facts.'
>>
>>719881924
Every other thread is about Trump, l go on /b/ to avoid that shit, not to see libtard faggots having nervous breakdowns over something they can't do anything about
>>
>>719881627
Ultimately, trust no one, but why assume that hill dog is any better than the dudes in the Trump cabinet?

You have to assess people based upon the situation. Clinton has a past, consistent, record of "give me/Bill some money and I'l do political stuff in your favor." Trump has no political record.

If anything, his record thus far is that he won the presidency at bargain basement prices and has done every government contract he has ever been involved with promptly and on budget. Sounds fine to me.

The only unknown is "are his core beliefs genuinely evil". If he genuinely wanted to preserve his legacy or 'get rich' I don't see PoTUS as the way to get there. He was already ultra famous and in control of his destiny and had more money than he could spend. EVEN IF HE IS BANKRUPT. If you go bankrupt as a billionaire you're still rich as fuck and ultra famous. PoTUS is not how you repair that.
>>
I'm sorry, 4chan, are you the media now? cause you fucking sound like it.

How about you wait til he actually does something wrong before you cry wolf this hard?

God, you fucking liberals and your butt-hurt feelings. i didn't even vote for the guy.
>>
>>719882653
>l go on /b/ to avoid that shit, not to see libtard faggots
Sounds like you need a safe space then
>>
>>719882573
>thinks the uneducated voted trump in
>a MAJORITY of college graduates voted trump
ftfy
>>
File: Dov_charney.jpg (43KB, 326x491px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dov_charney.jpg
43KB, 326x491px
>>719881374
>At least those rich people want to employ americans,not sandniggers in distant lands

sure. a group of billionaires cant figure out how to manufacture something in the US because of, muh regulations. but this creepy Canadian Jew can?
>>
> wah trump wah
Yes, let's cry about trump on an image board that hasn't done anything substantial in quite some time, if it ever has.

> Trump's a meanie/liar/doodoo head
And yet he is far more successful than you or your family as a whole could ever hope to be.

> His cabinet picks have money
Imagine that, people in high ranking positions having money. Did you just discover the world?

> Not my president
But he is and sedition is a pretty big crime.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

Now why don't you go enjoy your sunday like a normal person instead of bitching about like a toddler? Regardless of how much you fucks cry and cry you will still do your mon-fri 8-4 daily grind and life will go largely unchanged despite your crying.
>>
>>719882751
For some reason, I doubt that. Probably because
>almost everyone at my uni voted for Bernie in the primaries, then begrudgingly voted for Hillary in the presidential
&&
>the common narrative is that college students are all 'liberal snowflakes' who vote democratically every time
>>
>>719881280
Wanna trade OP ?
>>
>>719881280
He only appoints those that have donated millions to his campaign. Hillary did the same thing. That's why we need to get money out of politics.
>>
>>719882684
>wait until he does something wrong

Let's begin with his cabinet.
Or his one-sided bullshit address.
Or his admission that he would likely "blow this whole President thing off".
Or how he colluded with a foreign government to air false ads to sway the vote.
Or how he told voters ion Colorado to vote for him as many as four times THEN EXPLAINED HOW.
Butthurt yet?
>>
>>719882653
Sorry but this is the new /b: a bunch of crying fucks who instead of shitting on the world get bullied by it and then cry.
>>
>>719881898
gotta cover all the bases
>>
>>719882966
Sorry to burst your snowflake bubble, but there exist colleges that aren't liberal cesspools of digression.
>>
>>719881280
ah yes
because filling the cabinet with communists is such a great idea
spoiler alert its not
>>
>>719883041
>butthurt yet?
Are you?
>>
>>719883272
Yeah.

Community colleges.
>>
>>719881280
GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS
>>
>>719882246

...Like they have in China, which is kicking the US's ass economically. It's either one or the other, pal.
>>
>>719883041
most of those are subjectively wrong as opposed to objectively wrong.
>>
File: 1480629416576.jpg (99KB, 742x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480629416576.jpg
99KB, 742x576px
>>719883272
>>719883345
wrong map
>>
GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS
>>
>>719883453
GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS
>>
>>719883453
umad
>>
>>719882966
The people that I hear complain about Trump the loudest didn't bother to go vote.

In my experience, most college students don't bother to get off their fat asses to go vote. They're either out of state and won't do the paper work to file absentee or are too full of beer and cheetos to stand in line for 4 hours.

Normal, high functioning, adults, the ones with jobs, who are actually affected by laws, get up, go to the polls, stand in line, and vote. That's why you see rural states hugely red, and cities hugely blue.

Rural areas are mostly small business and their #1 issues are 'small government/less regulation' and city dwellers usually work for large corporations so their #1 issues are social issues.
>>
>>719883511
You're a lazy faggot, get new troll material. The same threads over and over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over
>>
>>719883345
Red states voting red.
Blue states voting blue.
Undecided states being either or.
How you find that relates to college student party leanings polled across randomly sampled colleges across the nation is beyond me.
>Oh shit i can't into rebuttal
>better red herring
>>
>>719881939

Companies can effectively make a profit producing in the United States, but the fact that major companies choose to produce in less developed areas so that they can turn a larger profit with more competitive prices, effectively bypassing the labor laws of this nation at the expense of the workers in both countries, should be evidence enough that successful businessmen are just short sighted assholes who give fuck-all of a shit about public will being.

TL;DR: prosperity of the lower classes can easily be achieved by people at the top taking a cut in pay (that they dictate arbitrarily), which they will never do unless forced.
>>
>>719883631
usomad
>>
>>719882653
Oh i'm sorry, is the fact other peoples opinion differs from your own so fucking triggering.

Fucking snowflake
>>
go back to tumblr you little jew nigger
>>
>>719883452
Wtf is this even showing?
>>
>>719881280
Nigga plz.. Get on my level.
>>
>>719881492
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>719883452
see
>>719883724
Again I'm failing to see your correlation of welfare saturation rate versus college student political choices. Unless you're trying to say that democrats are leeches on the republicans.
>>
>>719881280
>>
>>719881627
>The funniest part about this is sentence is that people actually believe it.

so trust no one then? faggot
>>
only the sith deal in absolutes
>>
>>719883382
so that's the future you want for your children? dormitory living and 60 hour work week to make enough to have a bowl of rice, a radio and one nice outfit, only worn to your coworkers funerals?
>>
>>719883041
>words = actions

cry fucking wolf, fag
>>
>>719884004
In that case,
#NotMyPresident
>>
>>719884313
Then you have no say.
#ForeignersSuck
>>
>>719881492
>implying degenerate liberals can grasp this
You tried...
>>
>>719884004
what if i didn't vote for him but I'm not an american citizen as well?
>>
>>719881492
You'd have to have mastered the art of self delusion to be able to actually say this unironically
>>
File: heil trump.jpg (104KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heil trump.jpg
104KB, 1024x674px
>>719882114
>>
>>719881280
Not sure how that's a lie. I think your just jelly.
>>
>>719884377
#CanadaEh
>>
>>719881616

he's draining the swamp by filling it with so much slime there's no room for water
>>
>>719882114
>No matter how much evidence Trump gives that he doesn't give a fuck about "the people" or "draining the swamp" Trump supporters will still treat him like the second coming of christ
>>
>>719882669
>but why assume that hill dog is any better than the dudes in the Trump cabinet?
No reason, but at least Hillary didn't even pretend to want to 'drain the swamp'
>>
>>719882669

hill dog? really? you still suck on that shitty excuse?

she lost, get over it
>>
>>719881280
Successful people are usually rich. What should he do, find street people and put them in the cabinet?
>>
>>719882669
>If anything, his record thus far is that he won the presidency at bargain basement prices and has done every government contract he has ever been involved with promptly and on budget. Sounds fine to me.

He won it by spending other people's money, and by lying his ass off. He will continue to do that, except now it will be your money, rather than the news networks covering his every confused mess of a speech.
>>
>>719884666
>Successful
Here's that buzzword again. Nice trips though Satan.
>>
>>719882684

he already did, his blind trust isn't blind, and his cabinet picks are swampy af

old man fake-hair is a corrupt mess, but please, keep pretending there is no way to see what happens next coming, so we can all see just how smart you are
>>
>>719884666
Some of the people he's got in his cabinet are literally known criminals that have only amassed the fortunes they have via illegally scamming people and manipulating the economy

FYI you can find rich people that are actually qualified for the positions you put them in too believe it or not, it doesn't have to just be rich people that donated the most to your campaign
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 640x636px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 640x636px
>>719881280
>>
>>719881374
>At least those rich people want to employ americans

More like to exploit americans.
>>
>>719884666

Yeah Gandhi was such a billionaire, and Nikola Tesla, so FUCKING RICH...Right? Do you want a million more examples of amazing people that made the world better that had NO FUCKING MONEY? Moron.

You have such a fucked up skewed view of what "success" is.

Greedy people are usually rich. Pigs are rich, because money is their interest, nothing else. Pablo Escobar was richer than anyone. Marcus Licinius Crassus was the richest man ever. Would you want him running your country?

Jesus you're fucking ignorant and just plain stupid.
>>
>>719884167

the idea rich people don't like money is the lol
>>
Just imagine the outrage if Hillarys cabinet picks were Goldman Sachs investment bankers or Exxonmobil CEOs
>>
>>719881280
All politicians are fairly wealthy, but I think the point is to put people in his cabinet who obviously don't need the money. They do it for cause, for the American people, not because I need to do this because I need to make that $5K mortgage payment this month.

Think of it like this. When someone retires with a healthy pension (let's say their pension is giving them $100k a year) and let's say they decide they're going to come out of retirement and work part time at Walgreens. They're definitely not doing it for the money. Because they're already making more money than they ever will at Walgreens. They're doing it because they enjoy what they do.

Trump doesn't have to be president to make a good living. He made more money running his businesses than he will as president, and he's not even accepting his presidential salary. Only $0.01 only because it's required. The rest is going to different foundations and causes.
>>
>>719884218

nasty jedi
>>
>>719884666

666 trips.

Literally the logic of the devil. Money = success. LOL

Anyone of us could be rich if we didn't care about the consequences of our actions. I go have made like 8k last week if I just completely fucked a couple people over.

SUCCESS!!!
>>
>>719881492
You think they wouldn't leap at the chance for more money or more power? Lol I remember being a child and thinking adults were always right too, you'll get over that.
>>
>>719885186
>the point is to put people in his cabinet who obviously don't need the money.
Rich people are greedy, they will never be satisfied.
>>
>>719884666

people who spend time gathering wealth don;t necessarily grab anything else on the way through life

people who gather expertise don;t necessarily gather all that much money

or are you saying kim kardashian should be president?
>>
>>719881492

Now watch as they influence world policy to cater to their own long term financial interests.
>>
>>719881280
He's so full of shit and /b/ and /pol/ are so far up his ass they've lost the way back out. Open your fucking eyes, you rejects!
>>
>>719885384
It's no use

There's only kids on here now. Kids that have been memed so hard that they'll need to be disposed of forever
>>
>>719884941

to an idiot, rich=smart, and it seems there is no convincing them otherwise.
>>
File: anything-trump.jpg (48KB, 640x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anything-trump.jpg
48KB, 640x500px
>>719881280
ITT: Retards who don't understand that Trump is the best thing to happen to the U.S. since the 80s.

The Bush, Clinton era is over.
>>
File: lolnever.jpg (503KB, 924x948px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lolnever.jpg
503KB, 924x948px
>>719881280
>>
>>719885123

van gogh died poor, so that means he was a shitty artist, which is why nobody has ever heard of him

oh wait
>>
>>719885384
The only actual Trump supporters left are 50% just in it for the lulz and 50% literally brain dead, they're also just an incredibly loud minority made up of barely any people, so I wouldn't worry about it too much, 95% of the world population sees Trump for who he is
>>
>>719885517
How do you figure?
>>
>>719884222
As opposed to raising minimum wage where jobs are eradicated? Places with high minimum wages are already starting to replace cashiers in fast food places with automated ordering screens.
>>
>>719885186
>Because they're already making more money than they ever will at Walgreens. They're doing it because they enjoy what they do.


walgreens money is nothing to 100k earners, sure.

but we're talking rob a nation money, a whole other order of money, especially when you're talking about a nation with as large an economy as the USA.

But yeah, sure, being in charge of energy is juuust like working at walgreens, Dr Smart-Guy.
>>
>>719885517
Best thing to happen (for the richest 1%)

How can any middle or lower class person support republicans? All they do is fuck over the average joe and strive to make the disgustingly rich even more disgustingly rich
>>
File: Tolerant_democrats.jpg (123KB, 600x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tolerant_democrats.jpg
123KB, 600x503px
>>719885661
>The Bush, Clinton era is over.

Read.
>>
>>719881280
Go back to lurking
>>
>>719885874

It's quite amazing that Republicans manage to convince the 99% to vote against their best interests.
>>
File: 1354107968462.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354107968462.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
>>719885123

LOL Nikola Tesla would've been one of the richest men on the planet through his successful inventions if he hadn't stupidly torn up his own royalty contract. People who make significant achievements in science/business/politics are usually rich yes, unless they personally rescind it or throw it away.
>>
>>719885186

And yet their whole cause in life has always been money and power. So how is that supposed to work out exactly? What is their "cause".

I mean an Exxon CEO? You think he's going to push solar power? LOL Of course not. All he knows is there's 100 trillion dollars of oil left in the ground and he thinks we should use every last drop of it regardless of the fact that the cost is high for business owners, and taxing on the environment and public health.
>>
File: ctr.jpg (71KB, 500x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ctr.jpg
71KB, 500x433px
>>719886023
>>719885874
CTR is still a thing?
>>
>>719886023
People are just too obsessed with pointless social issues like guns and abortions to see that they're getting completely fucked behind the scenes, not just by republicans but by democrats too
>>
>>719881280
At least he pretends to put the American people first, which is more than can be said of any of his opponents
>>
>>719886023
They say stupid shit that they know will get people riled up. You and I know how out of touch with the real world normal republicans are. Have you ever watched fox news? That shit is a TRIP. Oh my god they say the craziest shit I've ever heard.
>>
>>719886078

False. People that make significant advance are usually fucked over by someone with good business sense. You think steve jobs or bill gates actually invented anything? LOL! THAT'S HILARIOUS!

learn some history pleb. Geniuses are too busy innovating to be bothered worrying about complex business law.

Not to mention if you're in the R&D department of a corporation no matter what you invent it becomes corporate property.

get a clue.
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>719885517

>He thinks the bushes and clintons are the real problem
>>
File: brain.png (864KB, 1006x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brain.png
864KB, 1006x565px
>>719885874
>>719885661
Smaller federal government and less bureaucratic waste.

States should have more autonomy.

Stronger stances against corruption and cronyism.

Empower individuals

Socialism is bullshit

I can go on but I know you're just going to act like a child.
>>
>>719886023


"temporarily embarrassed millionaires"
>>
>>719886350

haha I literally stated unless they throw it away. If you're genius enough to change the world through an invention but can't get a handle on 'complex business law' (i.e. owning your own fucking patent) then you deserve to earn nothing. The money went to the people with 'good business sense' i.e. those who organised the intelligence available and put it to public use. If you get outmaneuvered by someone who can do that well its your own damn fault.
>>
File: clintonwtf.jpg (279KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clintonwtf.jpg
279KB, 3000x2000px
>>719886456
Cause they are?

They have literally ran this country for the majority of the last 27 years.

George H. W. Bush – Vice President (1981–1989)
George H.W. Bush – President (1989–1993)
Bill Clinton – President (1993–2001)
George W. Bush – President (2001–2009)
Hillary Clinton – U.S. Senator from New York (2001–2009)
Hillary Clinton – U.S. Secretary of State (2009–2013)
>>
>>719885841
so then you are in favor of cutting the pay of the average US worker by 60% to 70%? that is how we make America great again?
>>
>>719886564
>Stronger stances against corruption and cronyism.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Literally braindead

>Socialism is bullshit
Except the fact that it works in literally every other developed nation on earth
>>
>>719882653
You came to the wrong place
>>
>>719886766

They are still just puppets.
>>
>>719886248
Actually 'America first' has been the prevailing policy for centuries. Why do you think the CIA toppled all those governments?
>>
>>719886125

no, but it's hilarious you think it is
>>
>>719886829
>it works in literally every other developed nation on earth
So long as you don't import entire undeveloped nations in
>>
Say the line again, shill!
>>
>>719886770
>60% to 70%
Here's a (you)
>>
>>719886766

27 years, that well-known, commonly used period of time
>>
File: Trump New Year.jpg (67KB, 600x1056px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump New Year.jpg
67KB, 600x1056px
>>
File: ohbummer.png (500KB, 534x876px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohbummer.png
500KB, 534x876px
>>719886829
>MFW the following countries have all failed under Socialism
Algeria
Burma
Cape Verde
Egypt
Iraq
Libya
Madagascar
Seychelles
Sudan
Syria

Cause those countries were realllllllly good places to live.
LOL!
>>
I think it's funny that trump wants to open our factories to make more jobs to re spark our economy. Kek he's so fucking retarded. If we stop out sourcing the price of basic goods is going to sky rocket. So it'll be even worse where poor people spend all their money on nessecities while the rich people rake it all in. He's gonna fuck us even worse.
>>
>>719881280
As opposed to appointing the poorest cabinet in us history? what good will appointing people who are terrible with money do? nothing. commie op
>>
>>719881280
Stop demeaning the useful and necessary asshole by comparing it to Trump!
>>
>>719881492
yes, truth. anyone opposing this hates private property and is a commie
>>
File: triggered.jpg (48KB, 599x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triggered.jpg
48KB, 599x570px
>>719887153
TPP is DEAD!!!!!!! We did it!
>>
>>719883594
>Didn't go vote
>Trump lost popular vote .

The Jews got who they wanted
>>
>>719887130
Love how Americans are always forced to draw comparisons to third world countries because Murica barely even counts as first world
>>
>>719882204
Yuropoors are still protesting too for some reason. So that's fun.
>>
>>719887162

money equals smarts only if you aren't all that smart
>>
>>719886564
Smaller federal government is a recipe for disaster you special snowflake faggot. You are not an island, no matter how badly you want to be one.
>>
>>719882966
You're in higher education and citing anecdotal evidence...
>>
>>719887258

this
>>
>>719885179
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>719881280
>Trump is an absolute liar!


Yeah. Good idea. Appoint people who have never accomplished a fucking thing. Appoint people who can barely read.

Good idea OP. You faggot.
>>
File: 1373.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>719887258
>Love how Americans are always forced to draw comparisons to third world countries because Murica barely even counts as first world

Because socialism doesn't work you fucking idiot.


Here's another list of failed Marxist-Leninist countries:

Afghanistan
Albania
Angola
Byelorussian SSR
Benin
Bulgaria
Cambodia
Congo-Brazzaville
Ethiopia
East Germany
Grenada
North Korea
Mongolia
Mozambique
Somalia
North Vietnam
South Yemen

Okay buddy, let me know when you're moving to China.
>>
File: 1434238180963.jpg (65KB, 680x517px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434238180963.jpg
65KB, 680x517px
>>719881492
>>
File: tucker.jpg (33KB, 574x521px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tucker.jpg
33KB, 574x521px
>>719887329
>MFW you call me a snowflake
>>
>>719887356

you're on /b/ looking for well evinced argument
>>
>>719884313

>shitposting at its finest

Then why are you even posting in this thread?
>>
>>719887494
>Because socialism doesn't work you fucking idiot.

Apart from in every first world country on earth that you're conveniently leaving out
>>
>>719885841
As a cashier I'm both relieved and worried for automated registers.

Y'see, I've been in retail for close to three years, nothing more deteriorating to faith in the human race than dealing with the average customer. Of course I want to move on from the job, I want to make some form of higher wage doing what I enjoy to do.

>Implying I can find any job whatsoever pertaining to a major in graphic design lol fuck me

As much as I'd love to see customers deal with their own incompetence, it's hard to deny the convenience such a shitty job is for young adults still living with family.

Related question; I'm curious as to wether this issue could go farther back? Meaning could the cultural incentive of the united states (largely being an industry of entertainment), be any bearing on today's job market?
>>
>>719884439

Then you have to go back.
>>
File: magafmr.jpg (83KB, 674x463px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
magafmr.jpg
83KB, 674x463px
>>719885179
I bet they would have praised it lol
>>
>>719885179
This. In fact just imagine if ANY of this were reversed, including the electoral vs. popular votes. If any of you tries telling me that Trump and his army of apes would have accepted the results gracefully if Hillary had won more states with fewer votes, I'll laugh in your face.
>>
>>719887494

socialism or marxist leninism? pick one, dum dum
>>
Daddy
>>
>>719887546
There is no bigger snowflake than a libertarian capitalist.
>>
File: 2gVdibb.jpg (354KB, 1002x1003px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2gVdibb.jpg
354KB, 1002x1003px
>>719887258

America is a first world country. Though not specifically said i am sure that they sided with themselves in the Cold War making them a first world country. Where as people that sided with Russia were second world countries and countries that sided with neither were third world countries.

The more you know :)
>>
File: dascoo.jpg (82KB, 539x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dascoo.jpg
82KB, 539x422px
>>719887616
>>Because socialism doesn't work you fucking idiot.
It's clear you're the real idiot.
>YFW you don't understand socialism
>>
>>719884394

nice b8 fagg8
>>
>>719887494
>Moving to China

Posters in this same thread has stated that's what we need to do.

At least I won't have to move.
>>
How to spot a pleb - thinks "rich" is a bad thing.

Protip: he didn't appoint rich people, he appointed wildly successful people. Would you rather he appointed random people off the street, or people who are absolute experts at business and commerce? Stay mad
>>
>>719887645

he literally got cheered saying they shouldn't, lol

buncha fucking babies, even winning wasn't enough to make them stop crying
>>
>>719887623
Imo automation is a problem that needs to be addressed. I don't doubt that soon it will get to the point that everyone will have to be given neetbux since there are no jobs. Either that or automation as a whole is stopped. Replacing cashiering at least brings some attention to the issue.
>>
>>719881280

Obama's Hope & Change was giving another 10 trillion of our money to the Federal Reserve, and growing the government.

He doubled the fucking debt... maybe see what Trump does before losing your shit?
>>
File: kid.jpg (7KB, 156x206px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kid.jpg
7KB, 156x206px
>>719887659
>socialism or marxist leninism? pick one, dum du
You're the dum dum who doesn't understand I see.
>>
>>719887867

rich is fine, dummy, it just isn't the same as capable, or smart
>>
>>719883452
Yeah, the people who have to live around the niggers on welfare hate it because they are the ones who see how damaging it is.
Whats your point?
>>
>>719887867
That bait's been over used get some new material
>>
>>719886564
>States should have more autonomy.

For some states, like California, this works out well. For other states, like Wyoming which has a bill that will prevent power utilities from using wind/solar power, it doesn't work out so well. Alabama and Mississippi also have a history of doing stupid things at the state level.
>>
>>719881280
Still beat Clinton.
>>
>>719888052

99% of the time it is. You can't just magically make a billion dollars. It takes knowledge and skill.
>>
Are there actually any people on this website that support Trump unironically?

I feel like Trump doesn't have any actual supporters, only people that enjoy trolling
>>
>>719887560
At least make up a statistic
>>
>>719888052

Rex Tillserson is rich and capable/smart. Checkmate fagget
>>
File: 1324197440864.jpg (122KB, 600x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1324197440864.jpg
122KB, 600x626px
One thing i have always wanted to know is why are liberals so violent? Aren't they the people of love compassion and tolerance, as compared to the conservatives that are xenophobic, gun loving, Nazis? Yet if you look at all the destruction that BLM and anti-trump movements have brought to their communities you find that the liberals are tantrum throwing children not to mention with the exception of the theater in Colorado all the mass shooting in the past 10 years in America have been preformed by people who register as Democrat.

Kind of makes you wonder.
>>
>>719887988

smart enough to know the difference you apparently can't even see
>>
>>719888166

good one! when is the election over? is it soon?
>>
>>719887494
socialism =/= communism

I suggest maybe reading a book or two
>>
>>719888184

and a handful of millions from daddy

money makes money much more easily than smarts make money
>>
>>719881492
This guy will call others cucks
>>
>>719888307

why? it wasn't my point, I was just laughing at you being an idiot.
>>
>>719888342

If that's your level for smart, that tells a good bit of the story of you.
>>
>>719881374
That's your come back? Wow anon you stoopid
>>
File: 1479777584532.jpg (92KB, 954x573px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479777584532.jpg
92KB, 954x573px
>>719881280
No more TPP retard
>>
>>719888353

It has to do with priorities.

Liberals / leftists make compassion+empathy their #1 priority. Other concerns fall much, much lower on their list.

People who don't fall on the far left spectrum have other concerns on their radar, such as job security, family+community, economic growth, preservation of ideology, etc. Sometimes these other priorities compete with empathy, sadly. That's life.

Leftists in particular have a hard time accepting that these alternative priorities should EVER compete with empathy. In their granola-saturated 5-year-old brains the opposite of unquestioning love is undiluted hatred. The nuance is totally lost on them.

They genuinely believe that they hold the moral high ground - in spite of the fact that their "opposition" still values empathy, just in a more balanced and realistic manner. Their collective sense of moral superiority binds them together and blinds them to alternative points of view. They've literally invented their own religion based on empathy. And just like the so-called-peace-loving Christians burned witches at the stake for their treachery, the empathy-loving left will burn those who dare to question the core orthodoxy.

Literally it's gotten to the point where they've resorted to black-and-white manichean thinking. They've got paradise on the brain, and if you DARE to propose an alternative their immediate gut reaction is "this evil-doer wants to kill our paradise". They genuinely see themselves as the thin red line between heaven and hell - and they're on the side of the angels.

That's why they get violent. Because they're "all good" and everyone who opposes them is "all evil". Violence is a natural byproduct of that kind of thinking.

They're idiots. All of them. They need to pick up a fucking history book and read about the 1920s in Russia. They need to eat some humble pie and admit to themselves that they too are capable of being evil.
>>
>>719887964
My concern is that the reality may be that we've become to engrossed in a consumer culture, resulting in many of the more intelligent graduates showing nothing more of their worth beyond developing phone applications and related software fields. To wrongfully use a logical fallacy, in this case anecdotal evidence, I know very few people who are majoring in a significant industrial field (two friends of mine, one in wielding, the other in architecture). The rest? Either nursing, music, elementary teaching.
>>
>>719888812

1 million or even 10 million is nothing compared to billlions. You don't just magically turn millions into billions.
>>
>>719889946
too retarded; didn't read
>>
>>719881280
Who cares?
He's still the president.
>>
>>719890706

GR8 B8 M8 - I R8 8/8
>>
>>719890202
yes, the overwhelming majority of people will never become even millionaires, billionaire is for a select few, regardless of how they got it. so then, that makes them lousy representatives of the population as a whole.

if billionaires in general were such shining examples of benevolence and socioeconomic progress then that would be the lead on putting them in postilions of power. but they are not. some select few are brilliant but savvy individuals (Bill Gates, Warren Buffet...). but in general they are folks who came up with already existing family fortunes and the connections and access that brings.
>>
>>719889020

>>719889020

haha he worked his way up from production engineer to become CEO of one of the world's biggest companies. What have you done fagget?
>>
>>719890977
Nice dubs
>>
File: Headline Trump.jpg (233KB, 719x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Headline Trump.jpg
233KB, 719x651px
>>719882114
Oh, hun.
>>
>>719882230
So we should only elect hobos with gender studies degrees?
>>
People who voted Trump: STEM
People who voted Hillary: gender studies
People who hoped for Bernie: meth-addicts walking the streets
>>
>>719881280
Also chooses to ignore the "power" of 53.9% of the electorate who didn't vote for him by taking office.

Why can't he and his supporters admit that his entire campaign and presidency is about an egotist going on a power trip?
>>
>>719891501
Don't think that was ever said or implied, retard.
>>
>>719891747

Yeah, People in STEM voted for the guy who denies climate change.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, more of the STEM crowd voted for Hillary and I dont even like hillary.
>>
>>719892043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJG0Ibhcsng

>implying
>>
>>719887258
Have you ever considered they are third world contries BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING SOCIALIST YOU STUPID FUCK.
Holy shit if that was bait you got me good man because I raged at how retarded what you said was.
>>
Oh you mean like Obama?
Shutting down Guantánamo Bay
>didn't happen

Pulling us out of foreign wars
>as he left the White House we were bombing in 9 countries

Giving us cheaper health insurance and more choices
> for me to ensure my family on a private insurance plan is $1800 a month for a $5000 deductible.
> before Obamacare we had six insurance companies now we're down to two.

Maybe this is the norm for presidents but give him a chance you liberal snowflake cuck
>>
>>719889020

i've noticed you think he's smart, and have no idea why anyone might think that makes you dumb
>>
>>719890202

if you believe he 'made' billions rather than played a shell game with other people's money, then bully for you, you must be super clever
>>
>>719891021

i wonder if these cash=brains idiots genuinely think the 10 richest people are the 10 smartest people on the planet?

it must save a lot of time doing so little thinking about everything
>>
File: 1i535z.jpg (173KB, 1197x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1i535z.jpg
173KB, 1197x499px
>>719881924
>>
>>719891289

oh shit then i guess he must be the smartest person ever, and in no way beholden to his russian friends
>>
File: 1i53ib.jpg (113KB, 800x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1i53ib.jpg
113KB, 800x500px
>>719887217
>>
>>719891501

it explains a lot if you think that those are the options, rich thieves or homeless graduates
>>
File: 1474409033498.jpg (40KB, 500x447px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474409033498.jpg
40KB, 500x447px
>>719882966
>>
>>719892695
Well according to the definition of socialism, that most americans have most european countries are also socialist.
>>
>>719892043
Nobody is denying the climate is changing. They are disputed over what is causing the climate to change. Co2 emissions seem correlated to climate chnage but correlation does not imply causation. Every planet in our solar system has been increasing it's temperature at a rate close to earths. And none of those have human influences on them. It is just as likely if not more likely that we are moving through an energy dense path of the universe as it is Co2 emissions are causing global warming.
Go ahead call me a racist sexist biggoted homophobe for having an intelligent discussion with you
>>
>>719892695

sure, nothing to do with the wars between empires, which in many cases predate marx

have you ever read a book on history that wasn't by a talk radio star?
>>
>>719893678
And america has a higher GDP and happiness rating then them as well. Just because some people suck at socialism more than others doesn't mean the entire system does not suck.
>>
>>719893828
>have you ever read a book by marx
Shutup faggot. Have you?
Capitalism is also what helps when wars and defend countries because companies have an incentive to produce new weapons that the government will buy.
You are literally the stupidiest mother fucker alive
>>
>>719893678

temporarily embarrassed millionaires, temporarily embarrassed millionaires everywhere
>>
>>719894019

yeah, I have.

I can recommend you start with a classic, perhaps "Europe", by norman davies. The later the edition the better, but meh, it's been good since the first one.

>Capitalism is also what helps when wars and defend countries
>what helps when wars and defend countries
>helps when wars and defend countries


>You are literally the stupidiest mother fucker alive
>stupidiest
>>
>>719893861

Highest happiness was Denmark, last I checked. You got a source for your jingoism?
>>
File: 1i544q.jpg (156KB, 800x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1i544q.jpg
156KB, 800x500px
>>719894019
>>719894341
>>
>>719894341
I like how you picked out an autocorrect mistake in my typing rather than actually formulating anything productive to add to the discussion.
>yes I have read a book, you should read books too huurrrrrr
And? So thats it? You just gonna ignore how capitalism not only promotes better wealth but also defense for a country and tell me to read a book.
Fucking children everywhere.
You are gonna ruin your own country if it is capitalist thinking the way you do. And if you are not american I don't blame you for hating that america is capitalist. It sucks not being in first place doesn't it bitch?
>>
>>719894019
>>have you ever read a book by marx

imagine my surprise when someone who likes trump gets angry and shouty at the idea of reading a book
>>
Just remember folks, these people against Trump are the same people who attack others, riot, ask for "more dead cops", and want nothing more than for you white crackas to die off quietly.
>>
>>719882230
>When have rich elites EVER stood up for the common man?

FDR is probably the unique example. No comparison with Trump or his owners intended.
>>
>>719881492
Four bankruptcies in his casino empire. How can a casino even lose money?

He's a shady bugger that's already made the people cover his four casinos that went bankrupt.

Let's face it, the only way a casino could make a loss is if he skimmed 50% straight off the top and cooked the books.
>>
>>719894624

autocorrected, lol

sure, it was autocorrect that made you spell it stupidiest
>>
>>719894624

i think you are confused
>>
>>719894441
Really?
Thats interesting because denmarks own prime minister claims it to be a market economy country.
Sucks to suck
>>
>>719881280


сделать америки здорово снова
>>
>>719893861
Of course America has a higher GDP Rating than them, there is also over 300 million people living there. But if you look at the GDP per capita, the US is only number 9, being beaten by 5 european countries.
>>
>>719894879

Was counter to specific claim about america being happiest.

Do try to stay on target.
>>
>>719894637
>>719894754
>>719894852
Ad hominem.
I'll be waiting for actual proof to back up your claim that socialism is better than capitalism
>>
>>719895070
Which was a counter to the claim that america is happier than socilaist countries. Because it is capitalist.
Stay on track friend.
>>
>>719895070
Because they were talking about which country is happier based on economic systems. Are you retarded?
>>
>>719895070

Wasn't Denmark the country that RooshV said was too socially just to let him abuse women?

Sounds like the kind of place the trumpets would call socialist, with all it's fairness, decent minimum wage, etc.


>>719894104


Well, yeah, that. That a whole bunch.
>>
>>719895103
Probably kind of nice to not end up tens of thousands of dollars in debt if you have to go to the hospital. Welfare states are pretty cool, you Muricans should look into it.
>>
>>719895321

Is Denmark more or less socialist than America?
>>
>>719895103

claim was never made, fuckwit
>>
>>719895476
Or you could you know.. get health insurance.
You argue like a fucking 10 year old. Reality and ehat you are talkinng about are two different things moron.
I've had 3 surgeries on my shoulder and I am fine. Insurance covered it. Faggot.
>>
>>719895476


I WANNA DIE FOR AMERICKER DREME

hashtagputinontheritz
>>
>>719895570
More socialist then america. Which is why america makes more money than it does.
>>
>>719895656
Then why are you fucking talking faggot
>>
>>719887130
re:pic

Yeah. Barry overestimated us. Go on and gloat about that.
>>
>>719895696

america pays more for almost all healthcare, because free market, lol

good one, way to make your masters billions, while you're distracted by thousands
>>
[email protected]

I'm a trump hating feminist
>>
>>719895656

oh good one, nailed it, really got a hold of that ad hominem

now shake it a little, make a face like you like it
>>
File: 1441833722045.jpg (191KB, 1600x1584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441833722045.jpg
191KB, 1600x1584px
>>719881280
>>
>>719895696
Wonder why as much as 25% of some states don't have it then. They must be idiots. But you're right, poor people should just die.
>>
IT'S NOT LIES, IT'S ALTERNATIVE FACTS YOU LIBERAL CUCKS!!!
>>
>>719895747
Money is a mean, not an end.
>>
>>719895747

more socialist
more happy

but yeah, sure, let's argue about something else so you can feel like you won something
>>
>>719886078
nice tits, more?
>>
>>719895795

you seem mad

didn't your daddy-master just win?
>>
>>719895951
It also has BETTER health care because if free market.
You socilaist faggots want to trade quality for quantity.
I'll take my highly educated surgeon who wants to compete with the other highly educated surgeon over the surgeon who doesn't care about the srvice he provides you because you arn't the one paying him. As long as it's good enough to get a passing grade he doesn't fucking care.
And thats a sad thing to wish for if you need a good surgeon
>>
>>719895795

oh good one, nailed it, really got a hold of that ad hominem

now shake it a little, make a face like you like it
>>
>>719896147
25% of states don't have health insurance? Source?
>>
Draining the swamp of corruption in Washington?
But his cabinet is full of old establishment politicians and businessmen. It's just business as usual.
>>
>>719896206
Well thats an easy one friend.
Denmark is happier because it doesn't have niggers. Not because it is more socialist
>>
>>719896436
25% of certain states, as I said. Google it.
>>
>>719883733
>successful businessmen are just short sighted assholes who give fuck-all of a shit about public will being.

So you prefer unsuccessful and bankrupt businessmen? I don't get it.
>>
>>719896382

insurance companies run you, and you love it, because you cuck for billionaires
>>
File: 1438904722321.gif (844KB, 200x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438904722321.gif
844KB, 200x150px
>>719881492
Thank god I'm not American
>>
>>719891747
People who voted for Trump: opioid addicts
People who voted for Hillary: reasonable people who grudgingly accept that they had to vote for a candidate they didn't love to TRY to keep a man of Trump's indignity out of the White House
People who voted for Bernie: wannabe Europeans (not all bad)
People who voted for Jill Stein: gender studies
>>
>>719896542
Burden of proof lies with you. You made the claim.
I goggled it a found nothing suppirting your arguement so back it up
>>
>>719896534

lol, the fear in your heart would be hilarious, if you could only let yourself laugh
>>
>>719893467

>hurr durr hire someone with no experience working with Russia

Good job son, good job
>>
>>719896746
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_insurance_coverage_in_the_United_States
>>
>>719896746

I don't believe you googled it, prove it.
>>
>>719896591
Thats the beauty of capitalism friend. If I feel like an insurance company is scamming me I can just leave.
If a socialist economy with free health care, if I don't like my provider or they provide shitty service, then I have no where else to go. They also have no incentive to provide good service because they know that customers can't go anywhere else
>>
>>719896875

'working with'

lol, good one komrad
>>
>>719896971
You can still go private, you just have the safety net of puplic healthcare, idiot.
>>
>>719896971

you seem to believe you can shop around and find a reasonable price.

do tell, who offers reasonable prices in healthcare in america?
>>
File: 1476065126076.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476065126076.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>719885517
>He thinks Reagan was a good president
>>
>>719896877
25% OF PEOPLE. in certain states don't have health insurance. Not 25% of states don't have health insurance.
Big difference in what you said cuck boi.
So what? They don't want helath insurance then don't get it.
Obama made it illegal to not have health insurance. These people litterally pay a fine for not having health insurance because they choose not too on purpose.
>>
>>719897086

OMG BUT HAVING THAT CHOICE IS COMMUNISM
>>
>>719896973

Democrats 2014
>lol red scare Republican witch hunts de-escalate the tensions no war

Democrats 2017
>hurr all relations with Russia are bad, Russians everywhere durr
>>
>>719897262

read his post again

he said "25% of some states"

did you think he meant geographically?
>>
>>719897086
The safety net of fucking public healthcare makes it more expensive for everybody who wants to go private. It deincentivises private healthcare because people would pay for public healthcare through taxes AND their private health insurance. So now only rich people have good health insurance. Oh fuck nigger look what you did
>>
>>719897290

not all, just the hilarious cuck-fest that is the trump white house
>>
Hopped in this thread for the lols
Left because retarded right-wing radicals immediately assume people
Who hate trump must want Hillary. Fuck both of them. Sick of being exploited by an inhuman leader that doesn't know what it's like to be fucking poor.
>>
>>719897262
I said 25% of some states, ie. the people in those states. Not 25% of all states. Maybe your beloved private healthcare system can get you a pair of fucking glasses.
>>
>>719897430
Yup thats what i thought. I like how you ignored the lst half of my post
>>
>>719897473

as proven by the super-low prices in america, sure
>>
>>719897567
Like how you ignored that last half of my post. Maybe you are the one who needs glasses bro.
Cherry picking like a mother fucker
>>
>>719897593

look at you, under the illusion people have to care what you say, even when you're clearly an idiot
>>
>>719897473
It also prevents poor people from dying or ending up in crazy debt because they were dumb enough to get sick.
>>
>>719897625
>implying there is zero possiblitiy of those prices being even higher then they are now
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 50



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.