[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to prove that God doesn't exist.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10

You have 10 seconds to prove that God doesn't exist.
>>
disease
>>
if god existed i'd 6 inches deep in katy perry's ass rn
>>
>>719871636

Dis Ease caused by YOU.
Humans.
>>
niggers
>>
>>719871636
God=omnipotent
Omnipotenz doesnt work in our universe
Proof: god can't make a stone that is to heavy for him to carry.

There you go. If god exists he is at least not omnipotent like religious faggots claim.
>>
if god exists check 'em
>>
>>719871636
god wouldnt allow this much faggotry from anyone
>>
>>719871636
He doesnt.
/thread
>>
>>719871636
`
Who's "God"?
>>
>>719871920
Actually, omnipotence means all powerful not can do anything. In the bible god says he cannot lie among other things.
>>
God contradicts 100% of empirical evidence
>>
>>719871636
pic related
>>
Read the Bible, look at the world, watch the science channel for an hour
>>
>>719871920

Do you think for a second about paradoxes before talking about them like a 16yo?
>>
>>719871696
Disease was brought into this world after Adam ate the apple and so death entered the world.
>>
Can god do anything?
- yes
Can he make a rock that is unmovable for everyone
- yes
Can he move the rock?
- checkmate
>>
>>719871813
What about them?
>>
>>719871636
how did kangaroos get to Australia after landing in Turkey with Noah?
>>
If dubs then God doesn't exist.
>>
>>719872354
Off by one.
>>
>>719872095
Actually, God is unfalsifiable, and so you can not prove or disprove his existence. Also just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's like me saying I don't believe in wind because I have never seen it or I don't believe in Finland because I have never been there. It's fallacious.
>>
>>719872082
Omnipotence is the quality of having unlimited power. Monotheistic religions generally attribute omnipotence to only the deity of their faith. In the monotheistic philosophies of Abrahamic religions, omnipotence is often listed as one of a deity's characteristics among many, including omniscience, omnipresence, and omnibenevolence. >>719872171
What do you want to tell me? Thinking about a paradox makes it disappear? Why dont you behave like a white man once and share your thoughts on that paradox to show us all why it's irrelevant?
>>
>>719871636
It's not up to me to prove he doesn't exist. I don't care, I don't believe in a god and frankly why should I?

Because of a science fiction book that was written thousands of years ago, compiled by different authors, and different tales, in a time where people had no idea of the shape of the earth we were living on. Where the average IQ of people living probably was less than 60.

There is a reason why there are more atheists in developed countries - people evolve and at some point they stop believing in fairy tales.

If your parents raise you religiously, the chance is that you are going to grow up believing in god. Kids from a young age are very impressionable. Be careful kid, when you fall it hurts. *falls* - auch that did hurt. There is a god! what? There is a god, he created us and the universe - 'oh ok'.

If kids weren't taught about religion till they were 25 and then had the ability to make up their own decision if whether or not there was a god, the world would be very different today.
>>
>>719871636
God wouldn't allow OP to be such a faggot ask the time
>>
>>719871636
You can't prove non-existence of anything. Burden of proof lies with the person claiming existence silly billy :)
>>
>>719872424
You can measure wind and proove its existence. What a stupid example lol. I think you should just jump out of this thread before you make any further stupid comments.
>>
>>719872193
>Can God do anything? - yes
Says who?

>Can he make a rock that is unmovable for everyone - yes
Ok

>Can he move the rock? - checkmate
God cannot create paradoxes such as creating a one ended stick or square cube. Everything you said comes from a misunderstanding of scripture. God is all omnipotent, which means all powerful. That does not mean he can do anything like stated above. Even in the bible it says God cannot lie.
>>
File: russia.jpg (311KB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
russia.jpg
311KB, 1200x782px
>>
>>719872633
You only picked one of my examples and disregarded the other! How about the Finland one?
Also I believe God because I see the universe is incredibly designed and something that is so complex has to have a designer.
>>
File: 1485083315821.png (286KB, 652x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485083315821.png
286KB, 652x640px
>>719871636
umm you can't fagg
>>
>>719872290
Bare in mind that that was a story from Genesis which was during the start of humans creation and so it is possible that after they had been released, they travelled back. You may wonder how about the waters, how did they get across. Well as I said it was early on in earth development and so therefore land mass might of have been different look at Pangea.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484386373278.jpg (28KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484386373278.jpg
28KB, 540x960px
>>
>>719872667
>Even in the bible it says God cannot lie.
Even in the bible he lied when he told abraham "I want you to sacrifice Isaac" and he never had the intention to take the sacrifice. That's a lie by definition and aolther reason why you shouldnt believe in the fairytales of old drunken jews.
>>
>>719872805
You can choose to believe in Finland or not. There is actual evidence of it existing. If you don't believe in it, then fine, you are insanely stupid. By the way, I think I misread your comment, I thought you were stating these examples as your own opinion.

Now I just read the last part of what I'm quoting and again you dropped down to retard-level.
>>
>>719871636
Black people exist.
>>
>>719872473
>unlimited power
Yeah as in source but that doesn't imply one can do anything such as create paradoxes.
>>
>>719871636
How does it make you feel knowing our big, creamy, white dicks are what your women crave, niggers? Women simply don't want shit-coloured penises; that's a fact. Who'd want to suck on a piece of shit unless they had some sort of scat fetish? Face it, niggers, your futile attempts at cucking us is making you look desperate and in dire need of pussy. But you won't get any. Not a single woman, white or black, wants black dick unless they have a mental disorder. Everyone wants our creamy white dick. No, not want, they NEED our creamy white dick. Even if your birth defected penises are an inch or two longer, most women will still prefer ours. Why? Because we know how to use it, and it doesn't look like something she just shat out 10 minutes prior.

You niggers have attempted to reverse the roles given to you by society, but your rusty chains remain because you simply don't have enough intelligent thought to understand what kind of hornets nest you're prodding your shit-dicks into. That's the stuff you niggers have wet dreams over; imagining fucking your master's wives, sisters and mothers because it's what we've done to you for so long. It's understandable really, you just want a little piece of the cake, but like a dog, you will remain on the floor and receive only tidbits we throw your way. And that's only if you're lucky.

All two ounces of your nigger brain is fighting against what we're doing, but you can't stop us. We already won hundreds of years ago, and your women are thankful for us. We provide them with homes, infrastructure, water, electricity, and of course, our creamy, white cocks, which they love to suck on. Take a look at Africa; when we freed you niggers and let you be, your wasteland became worse; plagued with disease and drout; poorly built shanty houses made from shit and twigs. You can't even get a clean source of water. This is irrefutable evidence as to why you need us. But we don't need you.

Bow down, niggers. White master race.
>>
Would a logical God allow Trump to be President?
>>
File: 023_1000.jpg (144KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
023_1000.jpg
144KB, 1000x750px
>>719871636
>>
>>719873056
Talk about a miss interpretation. That was a test to see if Abraham loved god more that his son and it was said in a way as they make him think it was a command.
>>
>>719872984
Sounds like a story for children.
>>
>>719873069
>Now I just read the last part of what I'm quoting and again you dropped down to retard-level.
Why so?
>>
>>719873048
i fucking love you. HEIL LOBSTER
>>
>>719873088
So? They're even mentioned in the bible.
>>
File: IMG_0716.jpg (91KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0716.jpg
91KB, 600x438px
Does anyone else believe we live in hell? I always think of this.
>>
>>719873353
Because you believe in god. To me that makes you an idiot.

You have:
2,2 Billion Christians
1,6 Billion Islamists
1 Billion hindus
etc.

Each of them claim their god is the right one.

Just based on those numbers alone it should be pretty clear that they are all wrong.
>>
>>719873291
It's just stating something that happened. there are much stranger things that happen even today that might sound made up or for kids.
>>
>>719871636
It's on you, stupid believer, to prove that he does.
</thread>
>>
religion is a war you don't understand
>>
>>719873587
>Just based on those numbers alone it should be pretty clear that they are all wrong.
>Because you believe in God. To me, that makes you an idiot.

Ever heard of a non-sequitur? Give me something I can sink my teeth into and actually answer my questions.
>>
>>719872177
but who created the apple that brought death?
>>
>>719873764
Expand.
>>
>>719872473

>he literally copypastes the wikipedia article

You're honestly such a retard that you belong to /b/
>>
>>719873665
Don't let him get to you, religious people are stupid like that.

Why should I believe something they made up. It would be like saying "there is a 5 foot monster under my bed that comes out only when I'm alone, I then lets me suck his dick and for 2 minutes after I am invincible." - prove that doesn't happen.
>>
>>719873800
God to test adam and eve
>>
>>719873786
What is your question?
>>
>>719873851
kek!
>>
>>719873855
>>719873665
I agree and that's what I'm doing.
>>
>god can't create paradoxes
but, under your logic, god created our universe/existence, right? So, wouldn't that imply that god created the concept of a paradox, since he created everything in the universe? So, why would he be bound to the rules of the universe he created, since he himself isn't a physical manifestation in said universe?

Of course, you can chase your own ideology in circles for a hundred years to no effect at all.or, you can realize that the universe gets a whole lot simpler when you just limit your belief to scientifically supported statements.
>>
Well science has proven that human is evolved monkeys/niggers
Religion says human was created from soil or some shit so there you go
>>
You're gay
>>
>>719873285
What about samuel who was sent to Isai to crown one of his sons? God even gave him instructions on how to avoid being caught by Saul. He says he'll make a sacrifice so that saul doesnt understand why samuel came to bethlehem. David was crowned and the sacrifice never happened. Another straight lie.
>>
>/b/ is full of faggot Christians and Russians now

Go away, Father Ivan.
>>
>>719871636
I have all the time in the world to do whatever i want. Fuck you.
>>
>>719873894
It wasn't really a question just an argument for the existence of God. The universe is complex and incredibly designed and something that is complex needs a designer. Imagine you didn't know what a watch was and one day in the park you stumbled on a watch. You would immediately think who made this that's because your brain know that complex things come about through creation.
>>
>>719872375
Off by 10 you dense fuck
>>
>>719873894
It wasn't really a question just an argument for the existence of God. The universe is complex and incredibly designed and something that is complex needs a designer. Imagine you didn't know what a watch was and one day in the park you stumbled on a watch. You would immediately think who made this that's because your brain knows that complex things come about through creation.
>>
>>719871636
you have 10 seconds to prove he does exist
>>
this world is just a big experiment, We live in a big fishbowl where they can make us believe anything because we are a bunch of stupid cunt sheep's
>>
you have 10 seconds to prove you exist faggot
>>
It is not my job to disprove your assertion before you can even prove it

My question to you is, can you prove that he exists?
>>
>>719873861
but if he felt the need to test his own creation, why did he create imperfect beings in the first place? since he's omni-potent and all
>>
any sauce on the pic?
>>
>>719871636
one does not prove a negative, numbnutz
>>
God exists, and he is Daddy Trump
>>
>>719874191
>thousand monkeys, thousand typewriters, infinite time. Eventually, they will write the entire combined works of Shakespeare just by random chance.
The universe works the same way.
>>
There is a fly who's whole life cycle is crafling into the eyes of infants, laying eggs inside the eyeball, offspring will grow inside the eye and escape towards the light when the time comes. Why this creation? There might be creative forces working in the universe, but they certainly don't care much about what one mammal is doing on of the planets far far far in the outskirts of the milkyway...
>>
File: op is cocksucking faggot.jpg (28KB, 900x495px) Image search: [Google]
op is cocksucking faggot.jpg
28KB, 900x495px
>>
>>719874282
trump is just a nutshell
>>
File: shaun king dad.png (171KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
shaun king dad.png
171KB, 400x397px
>>
because dubs
>>
>>719873851
Fkn rekt
>>
>>719874191
>and something that is complex needs a designer.
What? Explain this. How do you know that?
>>
>>719874191
Your belief in god is based on a science-fiction book where modern science can discredit pretty much any of the 'super-natural' things that is claimed had happened.

The problem with you people is that as soon as we give you scientific proof, you go and say that these stories are metaphors. Arguing with religious people is like playing chess with a dove.
>>
File: tumblr_mtpms00u0b1qe13iio1_500.png (215KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtpms00u0b1qe13iio1_500.png
215KB, 500x341px
cuntboy
>>
>>719874252
I think there is a lesson to learn from the garden of Eden and that was no matter what yu should never rely on yourself and when Eve first ate the apple she thought it would give her the knowledge of good and evil, as though a relationship with God isn't enough. What you need to understand about Adam and Eve was that they were perfect and if they sinned you most certainly would have also. Nut overall I don't know, but I continue to study and learn
>>
>>719874463
Did you not read what I wrote?
>>
>>719874191
You base your belief in something that is full of lies. How can you believe the story of god is any more true than the other B.S. that was written?
>>
why does those god beliebers always looks if they are autistic as fuck, they need to get a shower.
>>
>>719871636
Singapore.
>>
>>719874311
Dumb example but even that requires someone to cause it nothing happens by itself.
>>
>>719874633
>adam and eve were perfect
>adam and eve succumbed to evil by eating the apple
Choose one. You can't have both.
>>
>>719874159
>something that is complex needs a designer.
That's a big statement, based on nothing.
>>
>>719874191
And I of course find it very convenient that these "events" happened in a time where you couldn't create evidence of the claims. Even thousands of years later, people burned woman they believed to be "witches".

Very odd that god hasn't shown his face in the time of modern science.
>>
>>719874685
What makes you think my religious book is a lie?
>>
>>719874672
So because our mind says there is a creator it means it's true? Ebin, simply ebin
>>
if god existed there was no 4chan, he woudnt create a world full with raping motherfuckers who kill each other. common god is almighty why would he just end this world? because this is so beautiful
>>
>>719874922
There is no evidence. I might as well believe in Harry Potter. In fact, you could base a religion on Harry Potter, there is exactly the same evidence of that story being true, as your bible.
>>
>>719875102
It's all for a reason. He is testing us. God is smart like that.
>>
>>719874785
You're missing the point. The point is, that random chance exists, and random chance is what drives the universe.

But, you do bring up an interesting question. If nothing happens by itself, when why does god exist? What existed before god? What created god? Your god is very complex, so under your logic, something must have created god.

Under your logic, nothing can exist, because the very first thing/entity to exist must have come from nothing
>>
>>719871636
you can't dummy
>>
>>719874814
OK, good question. Although they were perfect it wasn;t like the perfection of God. The only reason why they were perfect was because tey hadn't done anything yet and so were naive to the idea of sin and were fooled into sinning as for us we sin all the time, without even thinking because bare in mind if you sin in your mind you sinned in real life to God but Adam and Eve never had that.
>>
>>719874922
because ur life is a lie.
>>
Trump
>>
>>719875162
if god would be smart. why the hell would he burn million jews into the sky.
>>
>>719875106
Have you even tried to study the history of the text and the miracles the Jerusalem disciples were doing? It is recorded in secular texts as well.

>>719874901
God does show his face but to only those who he wills. even in the old testament people didn't believe i the on true god
>>
>>719875321
So you're saying that wasn't a good decision?
>>
>>719875414
1. No why would I waste my time studying something someone made up?
2. How convenient.
>>
>>719875177
Good question. One fundamental difference between god and god's creation is that the creation had a beginning, but God did not have a beginning so it wouldn't work in this circumstance.
>>
>>719875451
it is it would be nice if it happends again. but religion makes us kill each other but it is all about peace. Yeah right whe should throw all god pp into the oven.
>>
>>719875688
Was probably just another one of his tests..
>>
Because niggers exist.
>>
>>719875756
sure and u are living in your own safe world jerking in your room good luck maybe u need a soa test!
>>
>>719875853
SO WHAT!
>>
>>719875888
What's wrong with jerking off in my room?
>>
>>719875613
How can god not have a beginning? That doesn't make sense to me.
Even if that is true, it only answers the "how." Still doesnt answer, Why does god exist?
>>
God is bad guy lucifer actually good guy.
God wanted army of mindless robots, lucifer gve them free choice. God threw lucifer in hell, wrote bible to make lucifer look like bad guy.

History is written by the victors.
>>
>>719875941
nothing i'm doing it right now, but i dont believe in god.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.