[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 26

This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration!

CNN are going to surrender or be burned in their tanks. They will surrender, it is they who will surrender...
>>
File: 1423601462528.gif (14KB, 416x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423601462528.gif
14KB, 416x416px
>>719866780
Nothing like Fascism from the first White House Press.
>>
>>719866994
not fascism.

just plain simple propaganda.
>>
Bad start if the first thing he does Day Two is lie blatantly about crowd size. Fucking CROWD SIZE.

It doesn't matter. Run the damn country. Convince your opponents they are wrong about you.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/22/trump-inauguration-crowd-sean-spicers-claims-versus-the-evidence
>>
>>719868829
not the start, either.

slash healthcare, no replacement planned.
slash arts funding for public TV and public radio.
eliminate every reference to Climate Change.
delete every page on LGBT rights on the government site.
Appoint a grand total of 30 out of 690 staff needed in various departments, which should have been appointed in advance.

and would you believe that there's even a bill been filed as a "American sovereignty restoration act" to withdraw form the UN and the World Health Organisation?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193
>>
>>719866780

sigh liberals and your bullishit lies and the gullible basterds who believe them and their mainstream media propaganda machine
>>
>>719869282
Fuck yeah
>>
>>719869743
except trumps speech had the THREAT of violence from liberals, and rain to reduceed turnout
>>
>>719869846
i don't understand what you're trying to say
>>
>>719869743
https://youtu.be/PdantUf5tXg

There's a timelapse of the entire day. How's that for real evidence, you fucking idiotic schill?
>>
>>719869743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
>>
>>719869282

you guys are so retarded, each administration deleted the pages and then put up their own official policies ,

of course their not going to continue the policies of the worst FAILED president in US history at the very least in the running for worst
>>
>>719870018
>>719870033
>hive
>>
>>719866780
You care about politics? That's gay as fuck
>>
>>719869282
the libtards are worried about things like soical "party planners"

tumps the to work not party wit the stars and golf liker the Obamas (when they were not lining their pockets and destroying america)
>>
>>719869743
my, my. its almost like the front of a crowd is always full, regardless of if its 8,000, or 800,000, or 1.8 million.

Lets look at the back of the crowd in a shot from 12:36.59pm, shall we?

Oh, yes, there's the empty spaces. The back of the crowd, out of shot in the view from the front.

What was that about "mainstream propaganda" you were saying? other than shrilly screaming "fake news! fake news!" in an attempt to discredit the reality of what happened?
>>
>>719869282
Put down the MSNBC pipe
>>
>>719869282
>slash healthcare, no replacement planned.
good, i literally voted for him so i wouldnt have to pay for niggers mexicans and NEETs anymore
>slash arts funding for public TV and public radio.
literally who cares? have you ever actually watched or listened to this shit?
>eliminate every reference to Climate Change.
ill be dead before it matters, who cares
>delete every page on LGBT rights on the government site.
good we need to stop enabling the mentally ill
>Appoint a grand total of 30 out of 690 staff needed in various departments, which should have been appointed in advance.
on time and under budget
>>
>>719870018
and you do not think threat to life and limb from liberal terror attacks and heavy rain reduced turnout? then you more retarded then I already assumed you where
>>
>>719870055
>you guys are so retarded, each administration deleted the pages and then put up their own official policies ,

that would've been nice if they had.

but no, they simply deleted them, and left nothing in their place.

they dont even have policies. regardless of if you think the sun shone out of obama's ass or not, at least he had a policy, which is more than the new regime.

Also, denying climate change is hardly a policy. More, sticking head in the sand going "lalala, I cant hear you!"
>>
>>719870224
Fake News! Fake News!

Here are some unsubstantiated allegations we'll run stories about for the next week.

This...is CNN.
>>
>>719870330
>liberal terror attacks
>>
>>719870296
>Put down the MSNBC pipe

start sucking breitbart cock instead?
>>
>>719870323
>>eliminate every reference to climate change.
>i'll be dead before it matters, who cares

>we need to stop enabling the mentally ill.
Extreme individualism is a mental illness you realize that right?
>>
>>719870330
>liberal terror attacks

Poor snowflakes. they do need their safe spaces in case those evil liberals wave a flag with a picture of an uterus at them
>>
>>719869743
OMFG, you're right! There's an international conspiracy of news media from all over the world, public transit, and random people tweeting just to convince the world Trump's crowd was smaller than he says.
We're on the other side of the looking glass, people!
>>
>>719870379

They didn't delete them, the stuff that was up under Obama was archived onto obamawhitehouse.gov or some site like that.
>>
>>719870474
>Extreme individualism is a mental illness you realize that right?
>individualism

you realize a large portion of the american population thinks that right? how isolated in your liberal bubble are you?
>>
>>719868829
Is trump the one out there doing this? I think it's funny that you all think these people need trumps approval to go do the jobs they were appointed.
Like yes, every time the press secretary makes a statement, he sat down with trump for 40 minutes and discussed his talking points.
No, he alike other people defending him are doing the job they were appointed and the were oppointed to because of their in sync opinion with trump.
>>
>>719870621
>you realize, right?
>you realize?
>right right right
> right you realize?

> YOU REALIZE? ????
>RIGHT¿¿¿?
>>
>>719870621
isolated in the bubble of a hundred million who have a conscience, who believe that social progress is an important thing, that human rights matter, that things like health care, education and civil rights are important?

What sort of a little "bubble" do you live in, where you think that entire sections of society dont matter at all, because "they're just niggers", or the likes?
>>
>>719870330
First it was the biggest crowd in history.

Then when evidence to the contrary is presented, you admit you were wrong and whine like a little bitch, admitting Trump supporters are afraid of liberals.

Excellent.
>>
>>719870795
>isolated in the bubble of a hundred million who have a conscience

if there are so many how come hillary lost?
>>
>>719870795
>there are millions of us
>still not enough to beat trump

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>719870786
i hate that shit so much. the same as
>can we all just agree that this thing is a thing
no, i don't agree with your shit opinions
>>
>>719870018
Are you seriously this retarded? Keep posting that fake shit.
Watch the end, it's spliced to shit obviously cut from about 11:10 to about 12:30.
If you were watching live, instead of cowering in your safe space during inauguration, you'd know this.
>>
>>719870683
>Is trump the one out there doing this?

yes, its his government.

> I think it's funny that you all think these people need trumps approval to go do the jobs they were appointed.

I think its hysterically comical that you seem to think that Trump appointed someone who he does not approve of, or would not be speaking for Trump's interests.
>>
>ITT Americans talking about politics
>ppl seriously caring about the size of a fucking crowd at the inauguration
>unironically caring
>mfw americans are really fucking idiots for relating the size of a crowd at the first day of his presidency to his ability to rule a country
>mfw i have no face
You ppl are fucking gay. Seriously all of you.
>>
>>719870330
By the way, Trump himself said it was sunny out as soon as he stepped to the podium.

Which is it? Sunny, or monsoon conditions?

No, it couldn't just be that Trump is a sack of shit wit horrible, shitty followers. No, not at all.
>>
>>719870330
There was an at least 2 mile barrier around the entire area for faggot college kid protesters, so it's not like people had an easy time getting in either.
>>
>>719870865
>if there are so many how come hillary lost?

because the electoral college is not a democratic representation of the population.

after all, lets look at the actual figures of voter turnout:
Clinton: 65,844,954
Trump: 62,979,879
Other 7,804,213

Welcome to reality. You dont live in a democracy.
>>
>>719871034
Holy fuck kid with your assuming and implying and misunderstanding.
He obviously approved of them being appointed to that job, as I stated clearly above.
What he does not have to approve of is every single word that comes out of the press secretaries mouth during his conferences he was hired to run.
>>
>>719871084

Shit, the whole goddamn election played out like a fucking season of American Idol. I can't really say I'm surprised.
>>
File: trump.jpg (143KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
143KB, 960x672px
>>719866780
On Monday new administration will start to undo Obama mess.
Nothing you can do to stop it
>>
File: faggot cuck.jpg (29KB, 320x201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faggot cuck.jpg
29KB, 320x201px
>>719866780
>>
>>719871084
>mfw americans are really fucking idiots for relating the size of a crowd at the first day of his presidency to his ability to rule a country

No. its the fact that his government is making claims that it was the "biggest turnout ever", when the reality is that it was nothing close.

and if they're going to start making propaganda claims of such trivial nonsense on day 2 of the government, what else are they going to lie completely about?

the economy tanks, will be be saying "unemployment has never been so low!" when its as bad as the Great Depression?

When national debt is ticking up more and more, will he be saying that he's "taken back control" of the economy?

he goes to war with Chiiiiyna, will he be saying "there have been no casualties!" while troops are getting gunned down?

If they cant be honest about trivial shit, there's a serious problem.
>>
>>719870795
> who believe social progress is a good thing

I'm not even white and I hate the way this "social progress" is occurring. Alienating people and calling them racists, misogynists for every little fucking thing pisses people off.

Then there's young people around my age that just sit on their asses and expect shit not happen. I get that conditions suck, but you expect shit to happen when you just sit there and complain? I immigrated to the US when I was 23, about 2 years ago. I slept on the floor of my aunts house when I arrived and now I got my own apartment in Manhattan and my own company with 2 employees. I often think to myself how much farther I'd be if I actually grew up in NY then I see people my age on FB who've spent their entire lives in NYC, live with their parents and somehow can't save up enough money to invest in anything. Meanwhile, I got other friends who aren't retarded and worked while living with their parents no matter how shitty the job and saved up almost 50k to invest in something within a couple years. Then there's kids that live with their parents and work yet have no money and then demand shit bitching about "durrr it's because your privileges"

Fuck off.
>>
>>719871098
>with horrible and shitty followers
Who do hypocritical shit like activist for the environment, then litter their pocket signs on the streets to make a statement that women want to be able to choose over an equal male and female decision if they keep a baby aka equality in the eyes of anti trumpers.

Who has the shitty followers here?
>>
>>719871487
Oh, kid...
>>
File: IMG_7871.jpg (251KB, 750x1109px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7871.jpg
251KB, 750x1109px
>>719871654
Meant to post this with that
>>
>>719870683
1. Trump also made statements. Watch/read the news. Unless you believe the 'fake liberal news' is running footage of a Trump impersonator.
2. Uh, yeah. Maybe not 40 minutes. The job of a press secretary is to deliver the leader's message.
>>
invite cnn to sign the instrument of surrender aboard the USS TRUMP destroyer/
>>
>>719871657
>kid
You mean every single anti trump protester? All college children.
Find me one besides those bat shit 50 year olds that already have grey hair and look like they live alone with 40 cats because their family wants nothing to do with their nutjob ass.
>>
>>719871285
we do not live in Democracy
It is Constitutional Republic. States have certain rights that are outlined in Constitution . If popular vote is factor all campaigning will be done in 4 states :California, Florida, New York and Texas. All politic will be directed to those 4 states and what they need. Rest of country will be ignored since they do not have numbers.
It is futile to discuss Constitution with liberals
#liberalismismentaldisorder
>>
>>719870379
what rights do lgbt not have? I'm sorry this is a dead issue. move onto important issues like the economy and expansionist nations like china
>>
If you are an individualist then you should believe in having the largest playing field made available so the brightest and most talented are able to compete.

People who vote republican and say they are individualists are fucking retarded.

Republicans now stand for nepotism and cronyism.

Human rights for everyone to compete at equal levels so the best suceed is what a conservative should stand for not this joke we have now in Trump. Every one of his cabinet picks is literally the least talented and gifted and there cabinet positions Mattis exception.

Yall retarded.
>>
>>719871765
>"he was hired because his opinions are in sync with trumps".
Therefore trump trusts his talking points. Would you hire someone you have to review every time before they go do their job to make sure they're doing their job?
This is obvious that the president doesn't talk with the press sec by how many times josh earnest got caught in lies, and obama didn't.
>>
>>719871916
I like you already.
WORD
>>
where is my 0 days without embarrassing the country image
>>
File: 26-07F.jpg (50KB, 424x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
26-07F.jpg
50KB, 424x800px
>>719872221
our country image has been embarrassed for 8 years.
how bout a 2,920 days image
>>
Bet under or over till Trump gives in to his narcissism and puts through single payer healthcare to become more popular.
>>
>>719871939
>what rights do lgbt not have?

a LOT.

you and I are both faggots, madly in love.

you get beaten half to death.

I, as a gay partner, do not have the same rights as if I were a straight partner, to visit you in many hospitals.

you later go to a doctor about a health problem from the attack. the doctor is legally able to say "you're a faggot, I dont want to treat you". He cant say that to a straight person.

an LGBT couple are legally allowed to be discriminated against in more than half US states - from being fired for being gay, to being prevented to use the toilet of thier gender in others, to a whole string of other inequalities.

and god help you if you're gay AND black...
>>
>>719871939
Uhhh they're not allowed to the bathroom of the gender they identify with????

Fucking autist
>>
>>719868829
exactly says a lot about who he is and what motivates him, he felt such a blatant lie was necessary.
>>
>>719867612
not propaganda.

just plain simple memes.

4 next years will be full of new & fresh memes.
>>
>>719872502

Oh shit nigger, I'm pretty sure at least one of those is outright wrong.
>>
>>719869282
>delete every page on LGBT rights on the government site

problem?
>>
>>719866780
"He also said that the number of people taking Washington's subway system on the day had been higher than during Mr Obama's second inauguration in 2013.

In fact, there were 782,000 tickets that year, but 571,000 this year, the Washington-area transit authority says.

Mr Spicer also said that plastic sheets had been used for the first time to cover the grass which "had the effect of highlighting areas people were not standing whereas in years past the grass eliminated this visual". In fact, the grass was also covered in 2013."
>>
>>719866780
"To support the argument, his press secretary Sean Spicer outlined figures amounting to 720,000 people in the Mall, despite having asserted seconds before that "no one had numbers" for the inauguration."
>>
>>719866780
"Mr Trump said "it looked like a million and a half people" there on Friday - with the crowd extending all the way back to the Washington Monument.

He provided no evidence and photos show that the crowd did not reach the monument."
>>
>>719872626

it might be funny on day 2, but if its not nipped in the bud, its going to be 4 long years of propaganda, lies, and the demolition of fundamental human rights.
>>
>>719866780
War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength
>>
>>719866780
"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period," Spicer said, contradicting all available data."
>>
>>719872819
>"To support the argument, his press secretary Sean Spicer outlined figures amounting to 720,000 people in the Mall, despite having asserted seconds before that "no one had numbers" for the inauguration."

that one was a priceless bit of bare-faced lying.

"we dont have figures. the figures are..."
>>
>>719872901

shhhh your ruining the Trump narrative
>>
>>719872788
>>719872819
>>719872849
>>719872901
I fucking love this. It's like watching the circus. I'm so excited to see Ronald Rump run your country into the ground over the next four years, while blaming everything on Obama and throwing incessant bitch-fits about the nasty smelly media.
>>
>>719872768
>problem?

yes.
you dont have to be gay, lez, bi, transgender or whatever, to think that people should be treated equally.
>>
>>719872646
Hm. Which one?
>>
>>719870943
Sorry basement friendo, some of us have jobs.
>>
>>719872866
i agree , the leftist media is out of control
>>
File: difference.jpg (574KB, 1484x1110px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
difference.jpg
574KB, 1484x1110px
BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

Dwarf crowd proven!!!
Trump begins lying on day one!!!
>>
>>719871285
>Welcome to reality. You dont live in a democracy.
we literally never have. did you not pay attention in school or something? america was not designed to be a democracy
>>
>>719869846
So people are afraid of liberals now? Nobody came to the inauguration because it wasn't a safe space? Shut up, queer.
>>
>>719872958
I prefer this one from Trump:

"Well, I think the climate change is just a very, very expensive form of tax," Trump said. "A lot of people are making a lot of money. I know much about climate change. I'd be — received environmental awards. And I often joke that this is done for the benefit of China. Obviously, I joke. But this is done for the benefit of China, because China does not do anything to help climate change."

He claims to have been joking about something he tweeted, then the next sentence just repeats the claim. It's gorgeous.
>>
>>719873349
>I often joke that this is done for the benefit of China. Obviously, I joke. But this is done for the benefit of China

Classic Trump
>>
>>719873027
they will also blame homosexuals, the poor(themselves), and the liberal states producing USAs income, abortion etc
>>
You folks ever wonder how many if these TRUMPetters are paid shills? Ive seen the same reactions across different message boards sunce the election. The chest-thumping logic, the hyper sensative assertions, and the false claims that are easily dismissable.... i guess all those hactividt needed jobs after the election. Im sure when we follow the money there wint be snything suspicious.

Course, im sure something as assured, determined, and focused as the new office of the president would never engage in that sort of glam and fakery. Its not like theres a fragile ego involved you know...
>>
>>719873349
"I'm not saying it was aliens. but it was aliens."
>>
>>719870683
I would believe this if it weren't for the fact that the press secretaries statement didn't read exactly like one of Drumpfs tweets. Open up your eyes and ears you retards. I hated Hilary more then I did trump during thus election and the SJW bullshit makes my stomach turn but I'm not blinded by my own ego to see that Trump is an unqualified man child who has no buisness being the leader of the free world
>>
>>719873094

faggot
>>
>>719873597
its just people who know they have been conned trying to trick themselves into thinking they knew they would be conned all along.
>>
>>719871635
>not even white
kys
>>
>>719873337
this
>>
>>719873597
>You folks ever wonder how many if these TRUMPetters are paid shills?

no. because that would be fucking stupid.

plus, never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity.

the whole "shill" nonsense has been elevated to frothing hysteria by all sides the last year or so - brexit/remain, republican/democrat, clinton/trump. stuff like idiots screaming "CTR!" at the slightest criticism of Trump is an incredibly toxic, harmful mindset which should be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>719873568
don't forget Mexicans. Because they have a wide array of influence like neglecting to mow lawns or sell tacos
>>
>>719874242
> THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO MONEY TOOK ALL OUR MONEY ONLY THE PEOPLE WITH ALL THE MONEY CAN SAVE US FROM THEM
>>
>RUMP BUILDS THE WALL, DEPORTS ALL MEXICANS
>US ECONOMY STRUGGLES WITHOUT VAST NUMBERS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DOING SHITTY JOBS

>TRUMP:
"Those Mexicans, lemmie tell ya, they're a great people. They're, I've always said, I'm a smart man, smart guy, top percent, went to a good school, very good, good genes. These Mexicans, they're, lemmie tell ya, they work hard. I've always been a friend to the Mexicans, to all people, I'm a great man, very easy to get along with. Now, Obama. Was he American, I don't know, you tell me. Now, Obama, he hated the Mexicans. He built this wall, he had them deported. Donald Trump is... he's a great man, and we're going to tear down the wall! Maybe some people think Mexicans are, shouldn't be here to be, it's hard work. It's hard work being Trump. But these Mexicans, I have a great respect for them, I know them. They know me. I respect them. Lotsa respect for the mexicans. So we want them to come back. The good ones, the ones who did the jobs the work. I got rid of the bad ones, Obama got rid of the good ones and, Obama, it's sad, his inauguration, not many people turned up. Less than a hundred thousand they tell me. Over twelve million turned up to, for the greatest president ever, me. Thank you."

>AUDIENCE:
"Trump, Trump, Trump..."
>>
>>719871609
Yeah, well even if Trump lies about things, he doesn't lie about things that matter, like how he will america great again so shut your cucking face you fat cunt
>>
>>719874782
Yeah? What's he going to do to make America great again? Cry when the media tells nasty truths about him?
>>
>>719874782
If you can make sense of this train of logic, you're doing a better job than I can.

how the fuck do these nutcases come up with this shit?
>>
>>719871635
shut the fuck up nigger if I wanted to hear niggers speak i would have voted for killary so why don't you be a good little nigger and fucking go hang yourself with all your other little nigger friends
>>
>>719875045

Now there's a mature response.
Is that you trump?
>>
>>719875045

>killary

The former Secretary of State and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, were both at the luncheon, after attending Trump's Inauguration that morning. When the new President stepped up to the podium, he took a moment to shout out the Democratic candidate and her spouse. After a heated campaign of mudslinging, the gesture came as a pleasant surprise.

"There is something that I wanted to say, because I was very honored, very very honored, when I heard that President Bill Clinton and Secretary Hillary Clinton was [sic] coming today, and I think it's appropriate to say," Trump said at the podium as the attendees started to applaud.

"And I'd like you to stand up," he continued, asking the crowd to give the Clintons a standing ovation as he waved to them from across the room. Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump were among those clapping in the audience.

"And honestly, there's nothing more I can say," he concluded. "Because I have a lot of respect for those two people."
>>
>>719873226
you would rather have your media from the state run right?

Because when a president says it, it is true?
>>
>>719874782

Can you shut the fuck up? Your making fellow Trump supporters look like idiots.
>>
>>719874762
This. Trump is not going to make good on his promise for mass deportation because they are the people that generate billions of dollars for the super rich like him. The guys he regularly plays golf with won't be pleased to know that they now have to hire Americans with actual wages and benefits from now on which would make things super awkward between them.
>>
>>719875045
Haha, the more reasonable you are to these people, the more frothingly mad they get.

Hey, friend, there are places in the US where it doesn't matter what colour you are, what gender you are or what sexuality you are, life sucks. There are no jobs, the government doesn't seem to care and you feel like minorities are having special exceptions made to help them get ahead in life for free. Except, actually, the party that'll help you in those situations is the democratic party. Raising minimum wage, reducing the amount of healthcare you have to pay, these are things that will actually help you as a poor, working-class white male.
>>
>>719875369

Actually, it is being a trump supporter that makes them look like idiots.
>>
>>719874762
this is... eerily good satire
>>
>>719875466
>democratic party
horseshit
>>
>>719875550
fag
>>
>>719874872
kick out fat fucks like you for a start

>>719874984
it's not my fault im obviously smarter then you

>>719875369
i can say what i want its a free country so fuck you
>>
>>719867612
A lie that everyone knows is a lie isn't really propaganda, it's just stupidity.
>>
>>719866780
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US


http://www.hewillnotdivide.us/
>>
>>719876047
What a cringe inducing post. Yeah, you voted for Trump.
>>
>>719876121
> lie that everyone knows

but enough people actually defend it because its coming from the spokesperson for the demagogue they believe, regardless of how idiotic the statements are
>>
>>719876047
No, really, what is Trump going to do to make America great again? Can you name a single policy? He's going to make life great for billionaires, while fucking over the poor at every single opportunity. He'll blame the whole thing on Obama, and fucknuggets like you will vote him in for a second run because "muh chicken nuggets".

>>719876121
What Trump does is use ridiculous lies like these to distract and divert attention from where he's fucking up even more. Have you seen the Secretary of Education getting grilled? She doesn't know shit, and her only interest is giving federal funding to private schools, which won't be held to the same standards as state schools. Diverting tax funds to support the wealthy. And instead of people being worried about that (and the dozen other incompetents whose only goal for the next four years is to steal as much public money as possible), they're focusing on lesser issues. That's the real problem.
>>
>>719876121
But don't you think we should hold our politicians to higher standards? That they shouldn't lie?
>>
You realize that this thread and any threads like it are trolls trolling trolls right? And more specifically /pol/ trolling /pol/.

It's called the silent majority for a reason and what we saw in the past few days is the loud MINORITY of people. Most of America is happy Trump is in Office and is President, the only people who are upset are extreme Liberals and they are few and inbetween.
>>
>>719877246
>Most of America is happy Trump is in Office and is President, the only people who are upset are extreme Liberals and they are few and inbetween.

Yeah that's why he lost the popular vote, right?
>>
>>719876623
to be fair, i'm just stiring up shit cos i'm bored. I didn't even vote cos fuck this country

It's amusing that people think that my replies are typically those of a trumptard though. >>719875369 this guy was close but still said "fellow trump supporter" so I suppose it gives some insight that he would attribute my words to that of a trumpster. Ah well, thread will 404 soon so god bless and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

I hear Trump will start work tomorrow so that'll be exciting. I wonder what he'll do first. Personally I hope he will go full roman emperor within the first quarter or so and have incest become legal, imprison and execute Jaredd Kushner and then marry Ivanka.

This country needs more imperial roman insanity at the top. The Obamas were so fucking boring. I bet Barrack didn't even cheat on his wife, the boring fuck
>>
>>719877246
Most liberals are not upset about Trump's policies per se; They are basically the same as any other republican policies: Tax cuts for the richest, tax cuts for the friends of the richest, slashing welfare for the poorest, deregualtion of industrial and environmental oversight etc etc

So far so republican

What liberals are upset about is the fact that they cannot convince Trump supporters that they elected a man who goes against their own interests and does not represent them; That he literally just said anything to get elected and whenever liberals try to use reasoned debate explaining how Trump is pretty toxic for the country they are met with a wall of: "Cry more libcuck".

And even when the most serious and damning claims are laid at Trump's door; the fact that he has compulsively lied his way into office ("I fund my own campaign", "I have the best people for the job", "I will rid Washington of corruption" "Oh thanks, a 200million dollar donation? Would you like to become Secretary for education? I can't fit more than 5 goldman sachs insiders inside the cabinet so I suppose a multi millionaire donor with no relevant experience or knowledge will have to do") then liberals are met with the Trumpcard:

"Yes but he's not Hillary."

Which is fair enough. Noone really liked Hillary. Some liberals supported her because she was not Trump, but most of us here on the far left saw her a centrist career politician wanting to be elected due to a sense of entitlement; that it was her turn.

And yes, we get it. She was toxic. (we wanted Bernie). But nothing the liberals say to Trump supporters seem to convinve them that he is even more toxic.

Which is understandable. Trump ran of a platform of us v them. He made it so any attack against him became an attack against his followers; Hillary gave him plenty of fuel to reinforce this which only stoked his supporters to even greater levels of fanaticism, seemingly making them blind to their own leader's many lies.
>>
>>719877359
Don't give me that bullshit, that's a horrible excuse Anon, the Popular Vote means nothing in the end of all things.

Listen, you and your buddies really need to come up with better and more thought out excuses then that, also...
>Implying this isn't a troll post.
I'll take the bait for (You)
>>
File: 16142838.jpg (13KB, 255x197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16142838.jpg
13KB, 255x197px
>>719866780
>>
>>719877615
>he doesn't agree with me. must be bait!
Your original claim was that most of America is happy that Trump won. Explain to me how that's the case when more people voted for Clinton over Trump.
>>
>>719866780
ok
>>
>>719877246
The silently majority that's actually a minority and turned out in small numbers for his inauguration, oh yeah. And don't forget the loud minority that's actually the majority and turned out in much bigger numbers to register disagreement with Ronald Rump.

Trump supporters arguments get less and less compelling the longer his circus goes on.
>>
>>719866780

Folks, if you can't see ABC and Soros's agenda at this point, you're fucking hopeless. ABC is filming empty bleachers when there are hundreds of thousands of people 45 degrees to the left. Who cares how big the crowd was?

Whatever size the crowd, it gathered for the candidate that won the election:

President Donald J. Trump.

>meanwhile

Liberal criminals set cars on fire on K street.

Liberal criminals caused mayhem outside the security zone.

Liberal criminals are costing this country billions in damages.

If I held stock in liberal criminals, I would be selling it right about now.
>>
>>719877398
>Haha, I d-didn't vote for Trump, guys, haha
>>
>>719878180
If they get less and less compelling then how come Trump won? If there were so many "Liberals" why then, did all you people lose?

You're full of shit
>>
>>719871285
It's called an Indirect Democracy you uneducated cunt. Look at the counties map, Trump won almost all of them. The only reason he lost the popular vote by a tiny margin is because of areas like west central California and New York that have a high concentration of Liberals. I am amazed that you can muster the brain power to breath.
>>
>>719878356
Because Rump's a very smart man who played both the media and the general population. He's unfit to rule, and it'll continue to become increasingly obvious that that's the case as his term continues. In response, the groups that support him will grow smaller and smaller while becoming more and more hardline. Everything he does that goes wrong, you'll blame on Obama, and there'll be fewer and fewer things going right. Eventually he'll be impeached or will leave after his first term, and everyone'll be too embarrassed to admit they actually voted for him.
>>
>>719875726
>>719875466

The whole shtick of the democratic party is to get you more reliant on gov't.

What the guy that said bullshit wants it not to be reliant on gov't. What he's too stupid to understand is that even if he gets a hardcore market economy, he's obsolete in this country. The real jobs are going to be in tech, maybe some gay ass art shit, but people like him in the rust belt are disposable, machines can do their jobs.
>>
>>719873979
I understand that this is /b/ and you may just trying to keep up the facade, but for arguments sakes no, my employees need me.

But you can kys, McDonalds has a high turnover away so it's not like you'll make a dent if you're gone. Unless you're unemployed in which good cause that'll be less of my tax money going to you.
>>
>>719878186
>Billions in damages
Going to back that claim up?
>>
>>719878919
From the looks of it most people will be voting for him for another four years.
>>
>>719879741
Nah. Four years is a long time for him to achieve nothing and make everything slightly worse. There'll still be a surprising number who vote for him, but the democrats will wisen up and put someone like Bernie up against him, someone who can appeal to the same demographics Trump did.

I actually bet on Trump winning (made about a hundred bucks), but I deffo wouldn't bet on him getting a second term.
>>
>>719869846
plus dc is largely poor and black who only have to walk a block or two to see the speech.
>>
>>719877246
the majority didnt even vote for him and even fewer would today after he revealed himself as a con
>>
>>719870435
>smashed bank, smashed starbucks, and smashes mcdonalds
>riot outside of uni of wash
Now think how small Ferguson or Baltimore started and then went into overdrive.
>>
>>719880204

It's sad that people are so afraid to elect Clinton just because she has a vagina, unless you faggots want to hide your misogyny and make up some excuse.
>>
>>719878186
>Who cares how big the crowd was?

donald j. trump
>>
>>719877615
>the popular vote means nothing in portraying the general alignment of the american people
okay
>>
>>719880645
Oh, I didn't vote for Trump to win, to be clear. I'm not even in the US. I would have voted for Clinton.

But you have to be careful writing Trump voters off as misogynistic or racist. A lot online are, but the majority voted for him for other reasons, and they're kind of uncomfortable about the whole thing.
>>
>>719880803
>the popular vote means nothing in portraying the general alignment of the american people

So California, NY, etc... count as the general alignment of the american people?
>>
>>719880645
clinton is one of the most thoroughly corrupt and inept politicians around, currently. trump is a pants-on-head retard. it was a lose-lose. would the DNC have not shit the bed, angry jewish grandpa would be president. the idea of party politics is eating crow right now, and will be for some time.
>>
>>719880936
I think the point is that every person should have an equal vote, and the votes of some people shouldn't be worth more than the votes of others. It's theoretically possible for a candidate to win the presidency with just 33% of the total vote. That seems unfair to me.
>>
>>719880936
don't be a retard. the EC creates a disproportionate voting weight depending on which state one lives in. the outcome wouldn't BE determined by red/blue haven states and swing states without this backwards system. the popular vote is, and always has been, the most accurate way to gauge the public's ideologies, regardless of whether or not they're playing the identity politics game.
>>
File: FCJ-158fig2.jpg (41KB, 618x518px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FCJ-158fig2.jpg
41KB, 618x518px
>>719880943
>clinton is one of the most thoroughly corrupt and inept politicians around

Where's your evidence? Oh that e-mail thing that the FBI said was no problem?

Sign. Your misogyny is showing.

Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>719881302
protip: i voted for her.
>>
>>719866780
mah sides
>>
Without the electoral college, CA and NY become Pyongyang #1 and Pyongyang #2 for the US. Packing that many people into a small space encourages profound group think.

In this case, that group think is pathological, elitist prick-ism. If a bunch of fuck wits want to go vegan and declare oxygen cancerous, everyone else automatically should be doing that shit, amirite?

>nope
>>
>>719881275

In a democracy, yes.

However, the US is not a democracy, it's a constitutional republic. Yeah we got screwed by the system, but this isn't supposed to be a democratic system.
>>
>>719878383
Yes having a high demo population will give you a high demo vote, why does that matter?
>>
>>719878383
>lost the popular vote by a tiny margin
about 6x the margin w. lost by I believe.
>>
>>719873349
>I know much about climate change. I'd be — received environmental awards.
Did this orange buffoon with spun sugar hair really say this?
>>
>>719870795
Did you know that every single civilization that ever "progressed" sexually (meaning away from traditional roles) has collapsed and been taken over by societies with "traditional" or strict values? Every single one. And do you know what the current strict group is? Get your prayer mat ready.
>>
>>719881472
the EC was initially put into place to keep individual candidates from receiving nearly all of the votes from their respective home states. it's meant to provide accurate representation in a time when gathering polling information was almost impossible. it doesn't matter whether the country is identified as a constitutional republic or a democracy, the fact is that this facet of it is antiquated.
>>
>>719881985
Oh, yeah. Read the transcripts for any of his debates. It's like they're written by a schizo with ADD.
>>
>>719880657

wreck'd
>>
>>719880657
Good point.

If Trump doesn't care, why would he and his staff by lying through their teeth?
>>
File: jewish_tricks.png (141KB, 439x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewish_tricks.png
141KB, 439x290px
>>
>>
>>719882440
Really? If a politician tried that in the UK they'd get filleted.

You only have to look at the shitstorm that's a-brewin over the failed Trident launch before the parliamentary vote to replace it
>>
File: press_juifs.jpg (29KB, 250x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
press_juifs.jpg
29KB, 250x350px
>>
>>719882788

They are not lies!

Just alternative facts
-Kellyanne Conway
>>
>>719882842
There's a difference between lying and getting a forecast wrong
>>
>>719882871
I'm a Brit, btw, and that kind of thing does happen over here. Look at the big red bus Leave used. Or most of their arguments/statistics.

You're right, it's a lot rarer and there's a much stronger backlash, but what happens in the USA often spreads over here eventually. We've got to stand up to shit like this or we'll have Barry Shitpeas at 10 Downing Street.
>>
>>719882803
expect more with a jew as potus
>>
>>719881440

>In this case, that group think is pathological, elitist prick-ism. If a bunch of fuck wits want to go vegan and declare oxygen cancerous, everyone else automatically should be doing that shit, amirite?

Noone, apart from the scientists who are saying that the earth's current meat consumption is disasterously unsustainable and will lead to a global holocaust as the earth's Arable land is taken over by lifestock, is actually proposing that we should all go vegan. Hyperbole is all good and wellwhen making your point but if you start believing your own hyperbole you are literally just deluding yourself. Hashtag sad.

Furthermore, pure oxygen is actually not very good for humans but even then, no political party has ever ran on a no-oxygen platform.

I think that your current anti-elitist thought process is good. The dangers for America now however is combining anti-elitism with anti-intellectualism. And no, I am not trying to patronize you or anything, I am merely saying that the current trend of dismissing science and facts as subjective "alt-lies" is scary as fuck for everyone concerned.

The best way to control a large populace is to limit their intelligence.

It's what we did with the slaves; by keeping them uneducated we kept them dumb and docile. The ruling classes biggest enemy is and has always been education.

We do not want the slaves to find out that they are more populous than the masters so therefore we do not teach them maths. We do not teach them complex language because we do not want them to start communicating seditious intent amongst themselves.

Anyways, what am I saying? we are not slaves. We are free! We are ruled by the people we chose oursleves; Humble multi-millionaire property tycoons and their billionaire banker friends in Goldman-Sachs who wants to cut taxes for the rich and deregualte the financial sector for increased profits in the financial sector.

In New York.

Well done buying that anti-elitism ticket by the way
>>
>>719870330
triggered little bitch needs a safe space from nonexistent 'terror attacks'

How does it feel to be the sjw this time?
>>
>>719883536

Trump Justice Warrior

FTFY
>>
>>719883055
I don't want to derail this glorious alt-right festival of Trumpism, but the bus was at least based on facts. True, it was spun, and the subtleties of net vs gross contribution was lost on a large percentage of our uneducated populace. And some of the less creditable participants did lie about it all going to the NHS - but what can you expect from the political pond-life?

But this guy is POTUS
>>
I live on a military post. On Inauguration Day there wasn't even a mention of it at work. Just a reminder not to bash potus on social media or to say your against the dude in anyway. Nobody really gave a fuck. I don't fucking care that no one showed up to his stupid speech. Don't care who who's in the Oval Office. Really don't care what happens. I care that I'm not allowed to have a opinion about it. But that's my fault for being a fucking mil fag.
>>
>>719869743
lol fag
>>
>>719869743

Triggered
>>
File: Spicer.png (432KB, 630x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Spicer.png
432KB, 630x377px
>>
>>719884054

mmmm juicy alt facts
>>
>>719883816
what would happen if you expressed an opinion that was pro-trump?
>>
>>719883798
Fair enough, they're not on the same level, but it's still something that I think's starting to creep into this country. We need make sure that pond-life doesn't get away with lying and intentionally misleading people otherwise we'll end up with a populist like Trump running over here. A large part is ensuring we have an educated voting public. Which we certainly don't.
>>
File: trumpretard.jpg (631KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpretard.jpg
631KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>719870323
tell that to the american coal miners that are dying from black lung and cancer that voted for trump
public radio pbs is the best source of free education out there. your ignorance shows
youll be dead but cimate change - surprise - isnt about you. besides the increase in extreme weather patterns might kill you earlier than to anticipate.
being gay is not a mental illness lol but even if it was, why wouldnt you want to give support to people struggling with mental illness
on time under budget and completely incompetent
>>
>>719870913
he lost the popular vote. he lost. the electoral college is dilibrately jerrymandered to over represent republicans
>>
File: 1482083161703.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482083161703.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>719869743
>>
>>719884354
It's just better to just not express your opinion on social media. Your at the mercy of your superiors no matter what. I have a Chinese female commander that's left as fuck. She would prolly see my support as racist, sexist, and just look for a reason to roast my ass since the higher fuck ups always comb theough our shit. Better to be anon. cant even say faggot without the sjw wanting blood out there.
>>
>>719870936
i really didnt see the death of truth and facts coming, but here you are
>>
>>719885422

You sound like a lil bitch
>>
File: im voting tomorrow.png (924KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
im voting tomorrow.png
924KB, 1280x720px
>>719883055

>We've got to stand up to shit like this or we'll have Barry Shitpeas at 10 Downing Street.

But Barry is great! He isn't afraid of saying things that will gain him sensationalist free news coverage. He tells it like it is, and then he might change his mind, but that's ok. When he says the things he says, he really means them. And even though after he got elected, he was like, "well I didn't really mean those things, I just wanted to get elected" then that's ok, cos we didn't want that other person in downing street anyways.

Barry 2018! Erm, wait. When is election?
>>
>>719872377
why does obama have such high approval ratings then?
>>
>>719885422
just fyi, I asked you the question, and I'm not this dick >>719885600
>>
>>719885657
Shit, I'd vote for him with Philomena Cunk as Deputy. Make Britain Great Again.
>>
>>719885049

Making health insurance voluntary is a good thing

>public radio pbs is the best source of free education out there. your ignorance shows
HAHAHA
>when you accidentally shit all over the democratic public school system

>Lets gut our country economically on failed renewable energy projects like Solyndra while china is shitting out more "greenhouse gases" than the rest of the world combines

Being "trans" is a mental illness
>>
>>719885750
same reason Hillary had a 95% chance to win the presidency across the board
>>
Thousands of libtards secured public spaces
I read numbers like between 100k-200k reserved a space to be nignogs while the bikers that went to DC to form a hedge security team around trump supporters were struggling to get reservations for space for 10,000
Everyone was expecting violence (not least of all from the criminal bikers who would be among the crowd, who would be packing guns)
But the bikers were only responding to the attacks that libtards had on Trump supporters during the campaign, AND even attacks on people wearing Trump shirts on their way to the vote.

It's funny how the 'Redneck right wing' are the ones being reasonable, meanwhile the libtards are being violent regards who would go so far as to assault a voter in what could be viewed as bud to stop the voter from voting
Even juicyier when you realize that this is the same way Obama got in(with electoral) and NOBODY really gave a fuck.
Libtards are dilusional cucks who think because they didn't get what they wanted they should scream and hollar until someone gives them their way like toddlers
Is Trump lying about the turnout?
Who cares? He's still president.

Which is good, because I'm tired of having my paycheck fillched to pay for niggers, drug addicts, mentally ill like chris-chan, and worthless NEETs who call blogging about CIS male scum on Tumblr a profession
>>
You guys advocated and voted for him as a joke.

Now you're seeing him for what he really is.

Congratulations. You successfully trolled the world and burned it all down. That's what it's all about, right?
>>
>>719877800
I know it's not really relevant to the picture but Roosevelt ran and won as a progressive. I know he was traditionally a Republican but not as president.
>>
Seen a lot of "trans" is a mental illness on here. I wholeheartedly agree, but I said something to that effect when talking to some faggots irl and they looked at me like they were nazi who finally found the Jew they've been hunting for a cunes age.
>>
>>719885600
And you sound like a fucking faggot. you fist me senpai.
>>
>>719885807

Yea that was a dick move

The dude literally sounds like he needs a safe space though while mentioning SJW's, lululul
>>
File: smbsmb.png (577KB, 604x583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smbsmb.png
577KB, 604x583px
>>719869743

>posts a 120' angle photo from the front of the crowd, so its impossible to see how many people there really are.
>the front of the crowd is always packed because people go to the fucking front
>calls it evidence.
>calls out mainstream media as fake because they post better pictures.
>there are over 50 examples from tweets to pictures to videos that show that you are wrong.

ladies and gents, i present to you, your average trump voter.
>>
>>719886823
This site is my safe space.
>>
>>719886257
>this is the same way Obama got in(with electoral)
Obama won the popular vote both times, bud.
>>
>>719886227
She was generally polled to have a 65 - 80% chance, which is why it came as such a surprise when she didn't win for everyone, including Trump, invovled.

Actually, considering his lack of preparation for the office I assume that he also did not really ever expect to win.
>>
>>719886889

Cute, reddit is looking for you.... libtard
>>
>>719887083
Imagine what would have happened had the FBI not announced it was reopening the investigation, but had simply gotten on with it in the background
>>
>>719878186
Ha ha hurricanes cause billions in property damage. Literally a couple of bricks through a windshield.
>hyperbole
>>
>>719886227

because Obama did a good job. and he talked and acted like a decent human being.
>>
>>719872502
If you want straight rights, then go into the closet marry a white woman and have children just like every gay red blooded American used to do. Fuck your buddy on the weekend or before you get home to your wife.
>>
>>719886257

>I'm tired of having my paycheck fillched to pay for niggers, drug addicts, mentally ill like chris-chan, and worthless NEETs who call blogging about CIS male scum on Tumblr a profession

And now you paycheck will support the largest tax cuts for the richest 150 people or so in the nation which must be great news for you; Rather than supporting millions of people scrpaing by with nothing you now get to help Trump's buddies redecorate their penthouse suite bathrooms in platinum.

Congratualtions, you easily manipulated fuckwit.
>>
A L T E R N A T I V E F AC T S
>>
>>719887353
You forgot to add that the damage was caused by anarchists
>>
>>719878383
2.8 million
>tiny
>>
>>719868829
That motherfucker is so thin skinned he sent his lapdog to hold his very first press conference over such bullshit. If Trump can't handle twitter bantz how the hell is he gonna handle geopolitics.
>>
File: 1482017684627.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482017684627.webm
2MB, 360x640px
>>719870055

nah son. that title belongs to the current president. the president that will fuck up health care, education and everything in bteween.

>good, i literally voted for him so i wouldnt have to pay for niggers mexicans and NEETs anymore

your money will now go into the pockets of the already rich, leaving niggers and neets still at the bottom where they will continue to be shit instead of getting help and improving, thus becoming better citizens.

you are literally doing the opposite of what you want to achieve.
>>
File: IMG_3237.jpg (67KB, 600x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3237.jpg
67KB, 600x331px
>OP is a nigger
>>
>>719879452
They would totally miss me at McDonald's. I'm the manager.
>>
>>719870055
And doesn't out up anything to replace it? So he can't even handle a proper website lunch?
>>
Once he does his job of getting the quivering pussies to shut the fuck up the approval rate will rise.
>>
>>719887666

Forgot to quote this faggot

>>719870323
>>
Ok, Trump's crowd was smaller.

Does this mean he's not President anymore ?

I haven't seen you liberals this mad since we freed your slaves.
>>
>>719887750
to be fair, obamacare was a disaster out of the box
>>
>>719887846
I'm actually okay and have come to terms that trump is the president and nothing will change that, I'm just saying that not a whole lot of people showed up to trump's inauguration as compared to Obama's
>>
>>719887776
>once the dissenters are in the gulags, Glorious Leader will have 100% approval rate, Comrades.

Fixed that for you
>>
>>719887846
>rips of rob schneider joke
>lowest of comedic lows
>doesn't realize republicans and democrats flipped on civil rights in the mid-20th century

I don't know which form of retardation you have, but I'm sure it's difficult to pronounce.
>>
>>719886257
>Is Trump lying about the turnout?
>Who cares? He's still president.

People who care about integrity cares.

People who feel that a man who starts his term with lying about something as petty as turnout, cares

People who are worried that this is a sign of things to come care

Personally I don't care about any of that and so I think it's hilarious that a) delusional retards are defending the acts of a petty pathological narcissist and b) It's just going to get so much worse form now on that we will look back on these days of innocent little lies regarding voter turnout and wanting to end corruption with fond nostalgia.
>>
>>719887925
>Getting health care coverage to 4 million people
>disaster
yeah
>>
>>719887352
I believe that the FBI can neither confirm nor deny any ongoing investigation

Unless it is politically expedient to do so
>>
>>719878186
>soros

He won faggot, your infowars memes aren't policy. Donnie has actually be a president now and he's showed himself to be so self concious that hes spend that whole weekend talking about this. He send his press secretary and talked about this shit during the very first press conference. Not policy, not economics, no he send his people to talk about the press putting out picture he didn't like. He started talking about it during his address to the CIA. Yeah he went to the CIA for his first public conference and started ranting about his ratings. The man is an egotistical idiot.
>>
>>719880657
Like the other anon stated, DJT cares. If he wasn't so obsessed by shit like this, those of us who didn't vote for him wouldn't be having nearly as much fun with this. Trump went on and on for a year about the size of his crowds. Stated publicly beforehand how he was going to have the biggest inauguration ever. And then he predictably began to lash out afterwards towards the crooked media and his enemies. First full day on the job and this is how he acts? Add to it the gnashing of teeth from his shills. Trump is literally a meme and we are all having a proportionate chuckle in response.
>>
>>719888289
I remember comey said something to this effect regarding peepeegate, which was funnier than peepeegate itself.
>>
>>719870584
I can see your point. However those cunts, and their mentality, are bat shit crazy.
>>
>>719887925
Obamacare help a shitload of rural voters. Then the retards went ahead and voted for Trump, the man who said he would get rid of the very same thing they depended on. All that coal snorting probably rotted their brains, also Hillary offered free job training. The rural areas could have been the new centers for advance renewal energy facilities, but no. I guess burning rocks and getting cancer sounds better for them.
>>
>>719887846
>Ok, Trump's crowd was smaller.

>Does this mean he's not President anymore ?

No.
it means that they are lying about the most basic, verifiable facts of reality, on day 2 of the presidency. Claiming it was "the biggest attendance in history" and all that.

its got nothing to do with the number. its everything to do with the fact that trump, his press secretary, and his government are blatantly lying about everything from the moment they took power.

look in a year's time, what if there's a great depression. will they be saying "unemployment is the lowest its ever been!" when 30 million are looking for work? what if there's a 9/11 style attack? or if school average scores go down, or if crime goes up, or anything that's announced. the problem is the dishonest propaganda painting trump's presidency as "the greatest X or Y" when its patently not.

I really hope he does a fucking amazing job. but if he doesnt, and a propaganda machine starts painting a false picture, while his government shuts down Ethics committees, and continued to deny basic realities like climate change, the fear is that he's not going to do well, and the reality is going to be hidden.

Or do you support propaganda news which re-writes reality?
>>
>>719888321
Yeah but don't you see sheeple!? SOROS CONTROLS TRUMP! WE ARE ALL DOOMED! THE ILLUMINATE LIZARDPEOPLE FINALLY TOOK CONTROL AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE IN GREASY TRUMPSTER FIRES! GAAAAH! They are ALL DEMON LIZARDS WHY WON'T YOU WAKE UP SHEEPLE? WHY CAN'T I WAKE UP INSIDE?!!!!?!!

Incidentally I am disappointed that Putin couldn't make it to the inauguration.

I would love to see him and Soros have a game of fisticuffs on the white house lawn: winner takes all.
>>
>>719888115
>>719888718
I was more commenting on the implementation than the policy itself. I'm also mostly responding in the hopes of getting sects.
>>
>>719871084
Most people don't care but trolling trump cucks is beyond hilarious.
Stay but hurt faygolas
>>
File: sup.png (388KB, 611x569px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sup.png
388KB, 611x569px
>>719888716
Crazy liberals vs crazy conservatives hmm which is worse?
>>
>>719888796
Your thought-crimes have been recorded citizen.

Cease with this dangerous line of thinking or you will be processed.

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

We will be watching you.
>>
>>719888884
unlucky m8
>>
>>719881302
>e-mail servers and misogyny

your next soap box tumblr post
>>
>>719869743
Lol I know people who were there
It was a ghost town
>>
>>719871084
>pl seriously caring about the size of a fucking crowd at the inauguration

You mean that Trump cares. His number 1 priority as president was posting lies on the internet

Why would anyone want to do that?

Just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>719888990
Right? Like the black guy in houston who killed those cops who was an obama supporter.
>>
>>719889421
was he a liberal?
>>
>>719888796
I'm curious to know how this plays out behind closed doors. Do people in his circle fear speaking truth to power, and could we get a Mao situation where the head of the propaganda machine is one its biggest consumers.
>>
>>719889421
ikr

having a 2 party system is really polarizing this nation

I can't wait until it all breaks down into civil war.
>>
>>719889134
Don't you mean that Big Brother will be tweeting at you?
>>
>>719889551

Exactly.

and if that doesnt scare the living fuck out of you, then you're either braver, or thicker than I am...

the terrifying question is, does Trump *really* think that everything he says is true? If you wired him up to a polygraph machine, would it register the slightest prickle of doubt?

if the answer to that is no, the entire world is under threat.
>>
>>719869743
fake new, this shit was photoshop
>>
>>719869743
>>
>>719889851
As someone watching from outside the US, it looks like Trump believes everything he says, or perhaps that he just doesn't care about the truth. Which is a scary trait for someone who should be leading a country.
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 26



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.