[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secrets threadddd Post 'em /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_5831.jpg (44KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5831.jpg
44KB, 500x333px
Secrets threadddd
Post 'em /b/
>>
>>719856411
I've told myself, my family, and my friends that I don't want to be with somebody so many times that I'm starting to believe it.

At first it was just an act like, "haha who needs 'em I'm happy being alone" But i've done it so many times that I'm stuck in this weird place of wanting to be alone forever because I think I want it and wanting to be with someone cause I think I need it.

all in all it sucks pm
>>
>>719856411
I want to cheat on my gf with her hot best friend
>>
im sexually attracted to my sister and really want to be with her. i know its wrong but i think she might like me back. i dont know wat to do
>>
I really wanted to kill myself tonight
>>
Kissed my best friend tonight. We were sitting on a hill and I thought she was making a move, but when I kissed her she pulled me away. She told me she had to go and ran away crying.

I don't know what to do now.
>>
okay, i'll bite. I'm currently on mushrooms for the first time ever. not sure what to expect but i hope its not a bad trip!
>>
>>719856730
Such a pussy.
>>
I admitted to my family that I'm attracted to furries, they...didn't take it well
>>
When going to the toilet to shit, I nearly always take my Laptop with me. It then takes not seldom 2h or longer for me to return
>>
I caught my boyfriend cheating on me two weeks ago. I broke up with him, but I'm thinking of getting back together. he's a sweet guy, just a little messed up is all
>>
mmmy mom died last year and im still taking it badly
>>
Okay. I used to live with in laws and sisters in laws. At the time they were roughly 21 and 17. Would constantly rifle through their underwear when I was home alone, jerked off in their rooms, rubbed my dick on their pillows, took dirty underwear out of their hamper, wrapped it around my head and jerked off in the bathroom and came buckets. Never caught.
>>
>>719856411
My brother kill my son five years ago I haven't bin the same since people think I'm doing okay but I'm not so I act normal just so they can leave me alone
>>
I took up gambling because I want to leave my shitty life behind. It's not working out very well for me. am crurently in a ton of debt right now and my wife just told me shes thinking about a divorce
>>
File: IMG_4954.png (286KB, 652x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4954.png
286KB, 652x640px
I fucked my biology teacher, possibly got her preggers, cucking my bro-tier history teacher
I don't know whether to feel bad or fine with the situation
>>
>>719856949
You're a fucking loser. Move on. He will never change and you're probably better off. Tons of people out there.
>>
File: Spring Breakers.jpg (715KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spring Breakers.jpg
715KB, 1920x1080px
Ah why not, I have some time on my hands.

>9th grade
>There's a sweet, pretty girl who had her lost her legs in an accident and uses a wheelchair
>Has very few friends due to her condition
>She's a fantastic artist
>My friends and I decide to prank her for shits and giggles
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me instantly
>We start to hang out outside of school
>Sleep over at her house one night
>We play video games, playing some Twisted Metal
>Ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass)
>After a game I say I need to go to the bathroom
>Pull out big-ass scissors from my pocket (big pocket I was wearing jncos) go into her room, and cut the bottom-half of all of her art pieces off and trash them
>Leave
>The next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art
>I said, "I made them look like you"
>All my friends laugh heartily
>She rolls over to her table, alone, and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "did my actions make her a stronger person? Or a weaker one?" Perhaps I should look her up some time and ask.

If she's not dead, of course.
>>
>>719856798
Well you can 'kiss' that friendship good bye anon
>>
>>719857065
but he came to my crying saying he was sorry. I know it's a bad thing if I take him back bu t I realy love him. but maybe your right.
>>
>>719857126
What in the.. how fucking old are you? You're appearing super young with rationale like that. Get off /b/
>>
>>719857124
I've been texting her all night trying to see if we were cool, but she hasn't said anything back. She's the only part of my life that makes me happy i don't know what to do.
>>
fucked my psycho stepmom several times from 13-15, dad and her still together, basically got kicked out bc of her
>>
>>719857190
dnt have to be a dick. I'm going through a really rough time right now, maybe i wont take him back but hes the first person that ever found me attractive im 24 if that matterss
>>
>>719857071
stale pasta is stale
>>
>>719857204
Well did you force kiss her?? Or how did it happen?
>>
>>719857357
We were sitting on the hill, our favorite spot, and we started talking about where we wanted to be in life. We talked about our ideal partners and she started to describe what I thought was me. I leaned in for a kiss and she didn't push me away or anything. After a second or so I stopped and looked at her to see if we should keep going. We sat there for what felt like forever and then she started shaking her head and muttered something about it ''not being right' and she ran away.

I'm not sure what I did wrong and now I might lose her, I'm so scared.
>>
>>719856847
Stay here on this thread, try to attempt to read if youre giggling like a mofo rite naow.
>>
>>719857204
>>719857493

dont worry about her not responding she is busy telling the cops all about how you raped her.
>>
>>719856411
The only reason I am with my gf now is because I know she will cause drama and possibly suicide if we break up

It is emotional blackmail at the highest levels
I understand how fucked up she is beyond her manipulations, but I can't have her life on my conscience

This is a creature that will literally kill her self to spite me

She is a horrible human being, yet I can't dump her "safely"
I spoke to her shrink about it, who said she can handle her after the break up.
But she doesn't know how spiteful and the lengths my cunt will go to in order to cause trouble

She would literally end her life to make me suffer
She has said so on multiple occasions, and after one already attempted suicide I figured stay with her till an opportunity arises

No idea how else to proceed
>>
>>719857526
not gunna li texg is starig to wsilr rigt now but its prety fun ny
>>
File: Firefox, noooo.jpg (54KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
Firefox, noooo.jpg
54KB, 500x344px
>>719857589
>>
>>719857493
Seems like she is just unsure. Be the man and be sure for her. don't pussy out. Don't be a rapey about it though. Gently suggest that you are the one for her
>>
>>719856411
My gf is using me as a safe bet
And I am afraid that if I dump her I could be wrong

All indications point to her acting it all, no idea how to prove it
>>
>>719857649
But how do I reach her? She's acting like she doesn't want to talk to me. Should I just show up to her house and try to talk to her. My hearts pounding, I'll try anything if it means not losing her.
>>
>>719857190
not young, just a typical woman's logic
>>
>>719857071
You sir are a bad bastard, no words
>>
I want to susceed, do a complete 180 in my life and get my girl back. The thing is I have no long term goal of what I want to be as a profession and I don't want to do before I get regretful. If I don't change my self values and get out of this shit cycle i'll day onr way or the other.
>>
>>719857705
Send her a text that says
"I understand if I scared you, but I want you to be mine. I want to love you, not be your friend. If you don't feel the same then you need to tell me. I am a big boy and I can handle it, but if you do feel the same let me love you properly, you know I would never hurt you"
>>
i thought i was going to be an inventor when I got older. I would always make cool stuff and people would tell me I would go far. Nowardays i just sit around drinking because it doesn't feel worth it. I want to et back into the life but it's so hard because i cant get the motivation to work for omore than an hour. I want to make cool stuff, go to school, become an engineer. But im getting so much older that its starting to feel impossible
>>
>>719856691
there are 4,000,000,000 other vaginas out there, you dont need desperation pussy from your sis. on the bright side youre not homo sex
>>
File: 1483776665901.jpg (389KB, 1587x1847px) Image search: [Google]
1483776665901.jpg
389KB, 1587x1847px
>>719856411

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5rIxoDH9MA
>>
>>719857583
Couples therapy as soon as possible
Unless you think it will backfire and fuel her drama
>>
>>719857705
just wait it out op, take a backseat

whats done is done, you need to give her time to think, if you start acting like a faggot and constantly messaging her etc she's gonna be weirded out.

you made the move anon

sit back and let her come to you

if she does then its a win

if she doesnt then rip you and her and life (at this point you should be thinking about killing yourself)

and im here to tell you you should, and to livestream it
>>
>>719857705
You might lose her. Let her respond in her own time. Are you so idle that you have nothing else to think about than that? Maybe that's why she is unsure. Women like men with other interest besides them. You shouldn't have this shit tonne of time to be pondering this. Go do something
>>
>>719857681
If it doesn't feel right then you need to leave her
The right girl won't give off those vibes
>>
>>719857832
>I am a big boy and I can handle it

so fucking gay xD

for the love of god op, dont send this or it is legit game over
>>
>>719857908
this.
>>
>>719857705
>>719857821
Classic Peter Pan Syndrome. Time to grow out of your provisional life faggot

Although I am on /b/ so I can't talk
>>
>>719857955
actually it sounds pretty good
T. Femanon
>>
>>719857903
>>719857908
Maybe you guys are right, I've spent so much time thinking about her that I've maybe become obsessed. She might be picking up on that, maybe I need to find something else to do for a while to give her time to sort stuff out.

I just don't want to lose my best friend, but if that means being away for a while, ill do it.
>>
>>719858032
your funeral anon </3
>>
>>719857583
First of all. Break up is suppose to be agreed on both ends, something is preventing her from letting you go. Suicide threats are just that, threats. You shouldn't have someones life in your hands, if someone loved you she'd never do that, make her realize that. That tidbit said, you have to make sure you break up in a matter she can accept cause clearly bitch craycray.
>>
>>719857583
I seriously don't know how to respond to your post
Seems like you are stuck in a bear trap, you need to go see the police maybe?

Maybe they can lock her up in a mental place?
>>
>>719858044
ive been in the exact same position you are dude

give her some space, find a hobby, jack off now and then..

dont let her feel like she is your only priority

make her feel like one of many idek
>>
i feel like I was born in the wrong culture. I should be rich not living with these poor people I'm supposed to call my "Parents". I honestly think I was 'sposed to be born a king back in medievil days because i would fit there. I don't want to converse with peasonats who men nothing to me.
>>
>>719858075
They aren't threats
I ambulances her two times
First time they kept her for a week, the second time for three weeks. If I dump her, she is fixated on ending it.

She has done it stealthily, I found her on the floor of her apartment by accident and she had no idea I was coming.

The next day after attempted break up
She thought I was at work

Let me tell you, there is nothing fake about this. Break up means her death even if she lies to shrinks till she gets alone. She has anchored the break up with the end of her life
And now I can't even get fucking rid of her
>>
Have nude pics and sex vids of ex-gf. Promised I'd delete them, I never did. Still jerk off to them from time to time.
>>
>>719858281
you need a hobby bro

maybe smoke a joint now and then
>>
>>719858281
You sound like an entitled autistic fuck with a superiority complex that no one likes.

Like that elliot roger.
Kill yourself.
>>
I'm 32 and I just secured a really nice job as an IT Manager. I initially moved my family out her, Nevada, and they were really excited. Obviously my daughter was sad to leave her friends behind, but I thought she was going to be happy to make new ones. My wife and I had the conversation to move and both agreed on it, but 4 months in and they are both miserable. I'm so happy, I love my coworkers, and love coming in to work. I like the state, and am having some of the best times of my life with my work friends. But my wife, and more importantly, my daughter are having a terrible time. She's getting bullied at school constantly, even starting fights occasionally. And my wife has no friends so she just sits in the house all day.

I just don't know what to do, I have no idea if my old job will take me back, and we'd be back to making next to nothing. I'm tempted to keep going with this job but my family seems to be breaking apart living here. I'm just really lost right now.
>>
>>719858374
>>719858538
see? this is the kind of stuff I wouldn't have to deal with if I wasw a king. You wouldn't be able to say anything becuase you'd be a pesant workikn in my feilds all day and night. BTW weed is bad for you if you didn't now. also I dont know who eliot roger is so if thas sposed to be an insult it mens nothing
>>
File: Screenshot_25.jpg (85KB, 400x585px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_25.jpg
85KB, 400x585px
>>
File: 1440740491326.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440740491326.png
18KB, 500x500px
>>719858281
>>719858651
>>
>>719858324
you are not responsible for that anon, as ruthless as it sounds, fuck her! You can't be held hostage. She is fucking up her life and bringing you down too. How long before you are just as fucked up as her? Leave.
>>
>>719858698
ya id be the hook and all you little pesants would b e the fish, im glad at least one person sees what im saing
>>
>>719858324
I would look up the laws regarding suicide, second/third degree murder and find out if this blackmailing is actually illegal. She's either really needs help and attention, a new hobby, or a nice padded wall in a comfty jacket.

This isn't your fault though it's hers. You're not a murderer. Sure some cards can be played accordingly but the deck is shuffled and you got a fucking bad hand mate, keep drawing and play carefully.

Fuck yeah anaologies
>>
File: 1457111217925.png (463KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1457111217925.png
463KB, 1600x1600px
>>719858767
>>
>>719858799
okay i dont know wht this part is sposed to be
>>
>>719858568
push them to stop being faggots. Get your daughter another school. Force your wife to get out some. "Listen here bitch you need to get the fuck out the crib and go meet ppl. I won't tell your unsocial ass again!" Like that.
>>
>>719858568
you are not there only beacon for happiness!
It is there own responsibilities to go out there and get friends and acquaintances, not yours.
This applys especially to your wife, who agreed to all of this months ago, she should have known that moving = having to re-make your circle of friends.
>>
>>719858568
Make the strongest version of you, the family would both support and accept your disicion. That doesn't mean they have to be miserable, you might have to make them see the way you do, or attach them to the new place for more homely comfort/security. You need to know how, and only you would.

Unless you want to take a step backwards in life and risk everything slowly leaving you.
>>
>>719859094
I know, but it should have been on me to understand that she'd be really uncomfortable with it. I keep trying to think of ways to get her to meet new people but am drawing a blank. I know she loves to read so maybe a book club type of thing? But I don't know how to get that started.

I'm mostly worried about my daughter, starting fights and being a bully is serious business. I've talked to her several times about the issue and she always says she understands, but always resorts to this behavior.
>>
My dad's started to show symptoms of early onset alzheimers and I'm scared shitless. Our family has a history of it and I'm afraid of losing him
>>
>>719859354
Worry won't solve anything
Make the most of him now
>>
>>719859354
I actually have a biological tendency towards Alzheimers in that the men in my family almost always end up having it. I don't know if this means anything to you but you have my condolences, it's not something to fuck around with
>>
>>719859434
by fuck around with i guess I mean to joke about. It's a really scary thing to deal with. I've seen it so many times in my family and it's always a really hard thing.
>>
>>719859474
I have this really vivid memory of sitting in the car with my grandmother. She asks me "so, do you work around here?" and I said "no actually I'm out of state visiting"

About ten seconds later she goes "so, do you work around here?"
>>
>>719859174
I've actually had nightmares where I divorce her and leave them both. It makes me really worried that I even have these thoughts. I know that they're only subconscious but how could I possibly ever think that ever! That's my wife and daughter! I could never leave them, so knowing that some part of me might want to makes me incredibly sad and worried.
>>
>>719857583
This is the exact situation I am in.

Mine has some medical conditions. I find myself hoping one of them kills her in the next few years. It's the only way I can see myself being happy and not feeling responsible for her death.
>>
>>719857583
she does the same thing to me. Sometimes I think about just leaving and seeing if she'll actually do it, but I think she will and that keeps me around. I wake up with scratch marks on my body, and she constantly berates me about everything, but as soon as I say anything she swtarts to cry and tell me she cant live iwthout me and will 'do it' if i ever leave. It's not a fun way to live, i must say.
>>
File: 2017-1-14+04.05.23.png (1MB, 1230x627px) Image search: [Google]
2017-1-14+04.05.23.png
1MB, 1230x627px
I sleep in these aImost every night
>>
Ive got a boyfriend who I really love but there's this other guy that has been basically my dream. I've thought about being with him and he's starting to advance on me. I'm caught between breaking up with my current bf, who I think I might love, and taking the risk, or staying with him, and maybe being bored with life 'he's not really that interesting a person'.
>>
>>719859923
are you forced to or is it by choice?
>>
>>719856798
did the same two nights ago, got drunk with a few mates, ended up making out for a while until she said she couldnt as she has a girlfriend. still friends, shit was cash
>>
>>719860028
man honestly it's almost both
>>
>>719860145
what the fuck does that mean
>>
>>719860190
like, I could choose NOT to do but because I don't it is both. it's encouraged by who is doing the restraining. I guess that makes no sense but ya
>>
i wish to be used as a girls toilet, cucked and killed after
>>
>>719860301
I guess then I have to ask WHO'S doing the restraining? gf/wife/gimp?
>>
I tried to eat out my girlfriend a couple nights ago, i didn't ask, just did it.

Real quick: She is an ultra conservative, creationist, church going, good-girl.

She freaked out and told me to stop. It was really weird cause id never had that happen before, most girls love that shit. She never wants to do aynthing in bed and it's starting to get old. I want to break up but for some reason I'm finding it hard to. i guess that's my secret.
>>
>>719860383
a partner, I'm a boy
laughed at gimp!
>>
>>719856411
i told everyone thats asks that i joined the marines for honor and protecting freedom and all that shit.

i just wanted to kill muslims and fuck southern teenagers who get wet panties over service men
>>
>>719860603
IED in your future
>>
>>719859955
double dubs
are you homosex?
>>
I'm a Muslim. I saw my crushes feet for the first time yesterday and I cummed. It was so arrousing that I couldn't stop. Of course I was also in her father's house and had to try and rush out, it was a really bad seen
>>
>>719860785
I'm not sure why it matters but, no.
>>
>>719856798
usually bitches are gone for a few month after this.
I had a simmilar situation with my best female friend. I did not kiss her but she thought I wanted to be with her and than she didn't talk to me for 3 month.
I do not really undestand why though... Guess it was women logic.
>hurrdurr I think he likes me, so I must hate him!
At least I had some time where I havent had to deal with her mood swings and depression shit.
>>
>>719860395
>church going
>conservative
>fucking you on the reg

Seems like it's only heathens in church these days
>>
>>719860833
a girl on 4chan?

man, this place has changed since I left
>>
>>719860941
That sounds rough. No mine doesn't have depression but she's always been a little hard to pin down. I thought I understood what we both wanted and it just went bad sadly.
>>
>>719860952
No it took me a long time to get her to this point. She wanted to wait until aftermarriage but I convinced her to do this.

And then the eating out thing happened and she freaked out

She really is a handful honestly, doesn't help that I'm not a christian
>>
>>719860998
Yeah usually they don't have any reason to make themselves known unless they're looking for attention. Personally I've been here forever but never feel the need to make it known. Unless asked for whwatever reason.
>>
>>719861132
well, I used to go to church and they taught about no sex outside of marriage and no being with ppl that aren't Christian so her being with you and fucking you made me think how many I know that live the double life in church.

Does she force you to go to church with her?
>>
>>719861278
I've gone a few times just to make her happy, but weirdly she's never forced it. She always says there's no point if i don't want to accept it. She really is the 'pastors daughter' type minus the double life. She is super into her family and keeping her christain rules, but she said she'd try it with me this one time. I hope i didn't guilt her into it now that I think about it
>>
>>719857583
This is a great opportunity. Not only will you never have to hear from her again after the break up but getting bitches will be easy with a sob story like that
>>
>>719861456
One time? You two not planning on doing it again? Are you, being non-christian, alright with that? That's why these differeing belief couples usually tank. They just don't see eye-to-eye
>>
>>719861847
I think that's where the problem is. I've convinced myself that she'd be good for me becuase she's the only person I've been with that hasn't fucked up majorly in some way: Drugs, cheating, overly attached.

I'm just grappling with losing her and potentially finding someone who is more right, or staying with her and her 'fixing me' in the way she's always talking about.

Fuck maybe I'm letting her religion brainwash me at this point, i don't know.
>>
>>719856798
Good for you. Most betas don't have the balls.

But I guess you should apologize but be casual. Don't make yourself feel like the big bad guy, or she will feed off that. Just be casual.
>>
>>719857063
What does she look like?
>>
I stalk pretty woman and find out where they live
>>
File: knockedout.jpg (160KB, 918x677px) Image search: [Google]
knockedout.jpg
160KB, 918x677px
>>719856411
>>
Well, this is really werd to talk about

my mom was drunk on the couch and started to talk about my dad and how he left when we were young, she was complimenting me on how well I helped around the house and raise my sister. and then she started to kiss me, and we started making out. I don't know how she'll react tomorrow when she's sober though. she's the only person i've ever truly loved and id love to be with her and raise my sister together but i dont know if she really wants that.
>>
>>719856730
I feel you anon, but I don't think that's fair if there is anyone who remotely cares about you (eg. your mom). Life can get better. I'm so glad I failed in committing suicide 5 years ago, cause otherwise I would have missed out on the best part of my life. Although things are going to shit again, I have learnt that you can overcome more than you think.
>>
>>719862534
my mom being murdered is one of the reasons i want to die. I know it's probably stupid reason, but I can't stop thinking about it, and how meaningless life is. Not to get into my whole life story.
>>
>>719856411
I'm a maiesiophile
not into babies or kids, just pregnant women and childbirth
>>
>>719863080
im an anythingphile. I'm attracted to anyrthing of the female persuassion, people really hate me cause of that.
>>
>>719862672
Well that's fucked up, of course you are feeling this way. I havde had the same recurring thoughts of the lack of meaning in life. It turned out I was wrong. Today, I am glad I did not do it.
>>
what gave you meaning if I can ask, one aching soul to another?
>>
File: 1475818348363.jpg (69KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1475818348363.jpg
69KB, 480x454px
>>719863477
meaning
to whom are you speaking
>>
>>719863431
>>719864260
I thought OP of post ending in 31 had found meaning in life after not having any. That's me right now so I was hoping anon would share with me their meaning. If that's not a thing that's fine, I dont have it either, sometimes I wonder if anybody has it at all. It's so easy to just pretend to be someone else and think how they do and be them that meaning is worthless because I'm not sure it exists. But again, let's not get into my life story.
>>
>>719856411
I caused my best friend to break up with 'the love of her life' by framing him for cheating, because I didn't like that she was happy with someone and I was not

I sort of regret making her sad, but I do not regret how good it felt
>>
File: 1463213573916.jpg (29KB, 587x378px) Image search: [Google]
1463213573916.jpg
29KB, 587x378px
>>719863203
lol
mine is from needing/wanting kids (not sexually) plus birth makes me cry tears of joy for whoever is having the baby it's also because it's a woman's big pussy
>>
>>719862533
Did you just kiss and hug her? or did you grab some breast?

what was she wearing?
>>
I make my girl friend get nudes of her friends and give them to me.
>>
File: 1463003650527.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463003650527.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>719864506
yes would also like to know
>>
>>719864506
Okay so we were on out couch and she was getting drunk. She leaned in and started to kiss me lightly at first. I think she was feeling things out, but I returned it eagerly. We started to go at it hardcore and yes I did start grabbing her, but not just her breasts. Everywhere, her breasts, her...other areas, and it was honestly amazing. She has this very light, white shirt she wears on the weekends when she just wants to chill out from her jobs. She was also just wearing basic black sweats. I took her into her room once she fell asleep and slept with her that night. She grabbed me and held me tight all night, it was a really invigorating and intense experience. But I don't know if she wants it to happen again .
>>
I have a problem with friends and their girlfriends. I have fucked one of my best friends ex's and I have also fucked his wife a few times. I have been fucking another friends wife since before they were even married. I also had sex with another friends girlfriend. I can't seem to help it either.
>>
File: 1460478572978.jpg (232KB, 834x769px) Image search: [Google]
1460478572978.jpg
232KB, 834x769px
>>719865317
you fockin monnster
>>
i'm in skulls & bones
>>
File: IMG_1030.jpg (81KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1030.jpg
81KB, 800x450px
>>719857583
Easy. Just start being a dick. Let her break up with you. Start flirting, be distant etc etc.
She can't suicide if she caused it. That creature's brain is wired like that.
Good luck
>>
File: 1336187930410.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
1336187930410.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>719857124
sides left
>>
>>719864821
still need more detail - did you finger her, eat her out, fuck her? did she go down on you? did either of you cum?
>>
>>719866225
Nah it was mostly making out and breat/private grabbing. Nothing to crazy, she's still my mom I can't do something she wouldn't want to do.

We made out on the couch and spooned in her bed for the night. I'm gonna try and see what happens tonight after we get my sister to bed. Maybe I'll post an update.
>>
File: img_6420.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
img_6420.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
>>719866338
here's some naan breat
>>
>>719866338
i'm not telling you to rape her, but push the envelope. see if she'll let you eat her out or go down on you. if either happen, go for the gold then.
>>
>>719857493
Same thing happened to me with my bitch, we were friends yada yada yada, then we kissed and she had the same reaction. I stayed persistent and it took some fucking time but 3 months later we were legit bf/gf. Still together 4 years now, and I'm proud to say it she loves me more now than I love her. So stay spicy my nigga and hope that she realizes it might work out and stops being a little bitch.
>>
>>719866666
>>
My cousin and I just bought a house together in Toledo, O . We'rebboth fromMMichigan and both havejjobs inMMichigan but we decided that we can no longer llive in Michigan as our relationship is illegal there and eventually we want to be able to take the next big step in our 6 year relationship.
>>
>>719857583
lol, just dump her in the most awful way you can. never look back and take control of your life.

if shes so horrible the world will be better off without her. If she does you sir will be a hero and you should be proud to have the strength to live life the way you want to
>>
I love underage boys.

When I was a kid I fucked the legs and feet of twin boys who were my best friends for about 2 yrs every sleepover.

Then I did the same to a new best friend when he was 13.

I did it AGAIN to him when we were roommates as adults and he was drunk. We had drunk sex about 4 times, mostly oral. Best nights of my life as I was in love with him since we were 13.

No regrets at all.
>>
>>719857303
you're fucking stupid for even considering, he will do it again even if you think he has 'grown' as a person from the first mistake....fucking autistic
>>
>>719866946
you should have moved to Kentucky..... and by house do you mean trailer?
>>
>>719856411
I love your way
>>
>>719858372
you and me both bro
>>
>>719856541
>>
>>719867001
this, your life is your own
>>
File: 1344429793081.png (119KB, 1054x573px) Image search: [Google]
1344429793081.png
119KB, 1054x573px
I'm a bull for an older cuck couple for the past 3 years.
All my friends and family don't know about it and think I'm a perma-virgin.
I love posting on cuck threads and telling anons my stories
>>
>>719860603
>fuck southern teenagers who get wet panties over service men

yfw you found out they were all whales who wanted to get knocked up so they can become dependawhales.
>>
closet pedo and i have a tiny penis. im also sexully attracted to my sister and her daughter.
>>
I also have vids of me fucking my ex roommate's legs and feet while he's drunk passed out

I stalk him online and catfish girls who wanna fuck him cuz it gets me off imagining him fuck them.
>>
>>719859955
monogamy is not the only option, get them together and tell them you want them both
>>
i like to mix chilli with velveeta mac and cheese.

i take big fat greasey shits in gas station bathrooms and dont flush them.
>>
>>719867769
I wish my more 'boring' boyfriend would be into this, because that would be best of both worlds.
>>
>>719860395
drop her, move on
>>
>>719867685
/b/: the post
>>
>>719856411
I'm gay.
Who cares? xD
>>
>>719867880
I really like her, but that's what I think I might do. It's going to break her heart though. But she's strong she'll get through it. I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow.
>>
>>719856411
>Secrets threadddd

1. I want my mom's anal virginity.

2. If my sibling dies before my parents, my inheritance will double . . . here's hoping.

3. If I'd known there's be so many Blacks in my new workplace, I probably wouldn't have taken the job.

4. I think Whoeverthefuck Jenner is a man -- saying so outloud can cost you jobs, friends, and status, so it's a secret.

5. I like happy-ending massages better than fucking. Pretty lil gal strips down to a thong (don't have to see her asshole that way) and I just lie back and receive pleasure. Safer than sex and more fun.
>>
>>719856949
>Seeking comfort at the expense of your own happiness
Weak
>>
>>719856730
whats bothering you anon?
>>
>>719856541
Experiencing more or less the same anon
>>
>>719857061
Being this retarded
>leaves shit life to take a dive in the sewer
>>
This same guy who I molested when we were 13, and again when we were about 29, is also someone I almost stabbed in the throat when they turned down my sexual advances when we were 16. He forgave me and let it slide yet I continued to harass him, stalk him, catfish him, and molest him again when we later became roommates in our very late 20s.

Not sorry. Fucking his legs and feet while he was unconscious was just amazing.
>>
File: comfy gif.jpg (58KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
comfy gif.jpg
58KB, 500x269px
>>719862238
Short but still arguably mature
I had a thing for short women and brunettes.
Her tits and ass weren't much to write home about so nothing too interesting
She couldn't get preggers or it was really hard for her I guess, idk.
>>
>>719866338

/b/ro, you're on the verge of having the relationship of a lifetime!!!

Genetic sexual attraction, unlike normal sexual attraction, does not wane much over the course of a relationship because it's based on deep compatibility and the prime directive of genes to reproduce themselves.

Whereas most married couples will have more sex in the first 5 years of their relationship than the rest of their marriage combined, genetic love will continue hot and heavy for life!!!

there are rules that you need to follow to bring this to fruition . . . will you follow them?

1. Alcohol MUST be involved
2. She must be proud of you
3. Guilt your mom
4. Pull close then away
5. Minimal foreplay
6. Frame her emotions for her
7. Never use the 'i' word
>>
>>719856411
Fucked a girl half a year ago, never had sex before. Was so nervous and had so much adrenaline I just couldn't come. We agreed upon never saying this to our friends (got a lot of common friends) as she was extremely embarrased she couldn't make a guy cum...
>>
>>719867950
yeah she has jesus and all that so go for it drop her
>>
>>719868483
I want to get her to the point where we love each other unconditionally without the involvement of alcohol. She drinks pretty regularly but I want us to love each other without it as well. I also only want the best for my little sister.
>>
>>719868508
When I had drunk sex with my friend I'd obsessed over for 15 yrs I'm amazed I didn't cum either. He went to town on my cock. I honestly felt like a fucking stud for not cumming for hours basically. This was my dream sex, you have no idea.
>>
>>719868483
>1. Alcohol MUST be involved

You got this one down. The thing is that it wasn't the booze lowering her inhibitions that got you the make-out . . . it was the excuse she had to do what she wanted to do all along.

It's like stage hypnosis . . . the people know they're not elephants, or forgot their belly-buttons.... it's that being "hypnotized" gives them permission to roleplay with the hypnotist and play make believe.

The same wiht booze. . . it gave her permission to do what she wanted to do.
>>
>>719867194

Are you bisexual or completely gay?
>>
>>719868287
>>719867194

Same person?
>>
>>719868600
I hope for the best for you anon!
>>
>>719868483
>>719868600
>5. Minimal foreplay

You violated this rule: once the tongues slipped into each others mouths, take her panties off and fuck her!

Generally an hour of foreplay with a woman is great . . . not with momcst.

she needs the illusion that "it just happened" . . . and if you wait too long then the illusion is gone and she has to take respnsibility for it.

Next time, you need to take charge and get it inside her asap . . . once insdie you can take your time, but not until!
>>
>>719856892
Story?
>>
>>719868779
Yes same person.
>>719868710
Bi.

AMA, I love talking about this shit.
>>
>>719867923
Underrated post here people.
>>
im actually an Omnipotent all powerful being, living in some poor meat sack with no future. controlling his thoughts and making him listen to bad 80s synth wave techno drinking cheap girly wine, trolling this thread telling people to man up and take control of their lives.

ps you humans got it so bad lol, glad im a 5th dimensional being and all that
>>
>>719868600
>I want to get her to the point where we love each other unconditionally without the involvement of alcohol.

You both do! How can you not see that?????

The booze was just her excuse to test the waters while passing the buck morally.

People do that all the fucking time . . . drink then pretend that "it was just the booze". It's bullshit . . . they drink so that they can pretend that it wasn't them, just the booze.

She needs to be sexual. She needs to be a girl. She needs you to be a man. She got drunk for an excuse to kiss you.

Do you think she hasn't caught you staring at her breasts? Do you think she doesn't notice your erection? Those, along withthe booze, gave her self-permission to kiss you.

Be the man you're born to be and be the man she needs.

Make love to her.
>>
I love the sister of my best friend, she's real cute etc but don't know how I can tell it to them
>>
>>719868891

You had sex with him while he was unconcious? Do you mean to say that you raped him?
>>
>>719868891
why doesn't he murder you?
>>
>>719869051
Oh don't worry, I did. But it gets slightly more complicated. I want my sister to understand what's going on and not be uncomfortable. I've practically raised her at this point and I don't want her to be uncomfortable with all this. That's the main reason I'd like to take things slow.
>>
>>719869087
Well we had consensual sex before that, 4 separate nights, and I never actually penetrated him. I like to fuck legs and feet. I did do his ass a little, but just in between the cheeks and not actually inside. Interestingly he actually wanted to fuck MY ass and I declined (like I said, he was quite drunk though).
>>
>>719858372
May I see?
>>
>>719869293

But otherwise you raped him?
>>
>>719869175
I dunno how serious he was but when I cat fished him once I saw him say he did want me dead, mildly fantasized about killing me, etc.

He hates me now though, we're through after he caught me red handed cat fishing him hard.

Ps. He actually also loves me. At this moment I'm not so sure but through our relationship he's said he's loved me as a friend (and during drunk sex he said he loved me deeply but couldn't admit it).

We have had a love/hate relationship for so very long.
>>
>>719868600
>>719868483
> 6. Frame her emotions for her

This is the next step . . ace it and you'll have the life of your dreams: a love that doesn't wane.

She'll apologize and say sorry.... then it's time for you to take over the conversation.

Don't immediately get sexual with her. Just calmly explain to her that

- We did more than most because we've been through more than most

- You've both been attention starved and the alcohol

- "It just happened" . . . no one's fault

- You finally know how much she loves you

- If she says "It can't happen again" . . tell her that it just happened . . . we did nothing wrong (be firm).

- emphasize that she's been lonely and that's why it (just) happened.

A non-sexual hug and kiss are in order (be quick about it). And next time she gets drunk seal the deal.

It'll help to pin her arms down an kiss her (consensual). That way it's your fault, not hers.

Ask her if she loves you . . . of course she'll say yes.
>>
>>719869447
you're both fucked, be happy together
>>
>>719869365
Is that what it's called? Rape sounds like too strong a word. I mean, even he himself downplays it and says "you didn't fuck me, you just rubbed your dick on my foot/legs".

I suppose so. I had sex with his legs and feet while he was asleep, drunk, etc.
>>
>>719869530
He is pretty fucked in his own right, absolutely. But he's much more well off than me as he's much smarter and more attractive then me.

But we won't ever be together considering our sordid past.

I tried reconnecting with him NYE but he completely ignored my msgs.
>>
>>719869209
>I want my sister to understand what's going on and not be uncomfortable. I've practically raised her at this point and I don't want her to be uncomfortable with all this. That's the main reason I'd like to take things slow.

Then be slow with your sister, but not your mom.

Next time you kiss, panties off, dick in pussy.

Being slow won't help your sister, it'll just rob your mom of the illusion she needs that "it just happened" . . . and it'll rob you both of the perfect relationship.

Rob yourselves of that and you'll rob your sister of the solid family structure that she needs.
>>
>>719856411
I'm in a relationship with two women. I've been dating one for 3 years now and another one for 1 year. The first is 2 years older, the second is 6 years younger. They both think the other is 'just a friend'.
>>
>>719869209
how old are you?
>>
>>719856626
If you actually love your gf this would be absolutely the shittiest thing to do Bc it would ruin her friendship, your relationship, and you'll feel like the stupidest asshole in the world forever
>>
>>719869038
6th dimensional being here, did you get consent from your meat sack?
>>
>>719869980
yes sir, he's not a bad 3rd'er, im going to talk to the 4th'ers about getting him promoted.
>>
>>719869737
That's possibly a good point. If we further the relationship while my sister's asleep we can grow as a couple and work with my sis in the morning as slow as we need to.

>>719869812
I'm not sure why this matters?
>>
>>719858568
Do you work for Hank Scorpio?
>>
>>719869954
Oh my god, what a terrible thing to do! Right? Right? Fuck off, I can feel that you are femanon.
>>
>>719869565
>>719869688

What's your age range of attraction among boys?
>>
>>719870160
No, but believe my I noticed the similarities immediately! I just didn't think it could ever happen to me, but unfortunately it has, and instead of getting allergies my little girl has turned to bullying others which really hurts to think about.
>>
>>719870150
just curious dude
>>
>>719870352
Sorry, don't mean to get defensive, this is just a weird time for me. I'm 25 as of February.
>>
>>719870207
Depends how they look really. I like all ages. Let's say from potentially 5 to 15 (and obviously older if I like how they look) but my sweet spot is about 8 to 13 with 10 or 11 being my faves.

But my roommate was 29 and I was still immensely attracted to him, and I probably will be forever.
>>
Sometimes when i fuck my girlfriend i like to flip her on her side and imagine fucking her sister.
>>
wtf happened to this website?
>>
>>719868800
Nice dubs.

It wasn't really a huge deal. I got my mom, dad, sisters, and brother into the living room and started to talk. It was just casually conversation at first "How are you?" "What's up?" stuff like that. After a while I got comfortable enough to start talking about my attraction to furries. There was a lot of questions like "So you like animals?" or "What do you mean, what's a furry?" I had to go through the whole history of the culture and what kinds of things furries find attractive. It was really awkward but I did it for a specific reason, my boyfriend. We were both furries and I needed to introduce the concept before I brought him in, at least I thought I did. We talked for a while and once I thought hey had a grasp I brought in jose. he was wonderful and really made them understand better than I could have honestly, he's better with words. It was weird at first, and I 'm not sure they completely except my lifestyle yet, but they''re happy I found someone and are looking forward to learning. Or at least, that's what they said.
>>
>>719870768
In hindsight I guess they really did take it well, I was just so nervous and paranoid when I posted my inital post that I didn't think thintgs went well.
>>
>>719857583
had this same problem last year, broke up with her after she turned violent, heard from her a couple of times since, honestly don't care if she's dead anymore, it was too hectic
>>
>>719856411
Woke up one morning to my dog giving my cock one last long lick as I blew a huge, and intense load all over her muzzle.She'd apparently started blowing me while i was asleep (nude sleeper). My head was fuzzy and swimming with pleasure afterwards and all I could do is lay there as she cleaned me off.
>>
>>719871505
How old were you?
>>
>>719857821
Stop smoking weed
>>
>>719871596
20 at the time.
>>
>>719871663
Did this only happen once?

When did you lose your virginity?
>>
>>719859955
Fuck yea twilight
>>
>>719870400
righto, just seeing if you were like 13 or 40 some shit like that.
>>
>>719871819
After that happened I just let her have it when she crawled onto my bed, figured "She's good at it, did it on her own fruition, so why not?"

Still a virgin, go ahead and haze me, I quit caring a long time ago.
>>
I get off sharing pics and videos of my buddy's hot ex. Dumb slut would be beyond humiliated if she knew how many people know what every inch of her body looks like and know what she looks like with a cock in her mouth and cunt
>>
>>719857204
you need to rape her before she thinks it's okay to turn you down, then she will turn into your sex slave
>>
>>719857303
pics of you as proof you're ugly
>>
>>719856411
I enjoy spanking girls over my lap, with their pants and panties pulled down; on their bare butt.
>>
>>719871958
How old are you now? Straight? Bi?

I won't haze you, I'm not an asshole.
>>
I want to have a gender reassignment surgery, but my parents would hate me and probably never talk to me again.
>>
>>719858568
fuck them both at the same time, all problems solved
>>
>>719872310
I'm Bi Curious, I've met a few guys IRL who were lithe and curvy that I wouldn't mind banging.
>>
>>719872689
oh and I'm 28 now.
>>
>>719869565
Its called molestation, don't mind the uneducated fucktards on this board.
>>
>>719872689
Are you unattractive?

I'm 31 and beyond questionable (drunk) sex, I'm a virgin too. Haven't even been kissed. I also kinda don't give a fuck because if I really put REAL effort I could have managed it but with all the issues in my life my self esteem is shot and getting anywhere is extremely difficult for me.

Having bad luck with girls though has honestly left me feeling very resentful and misogynistic at times. A lot of the time I think women are shallow trash.
>>
>>719872834
Yup that's what I figured as well.

Molesting boys and my roommate has been a great experience for me. So fun.
>>
>>719873010
I don't think I'm attractive, I've never had any reciprocation for advances, so that kind of cements it at this point. I quit trying all together, figure at this point why bother?
>>
>>719859276
How old is your daughter? Was she ever this way at her old school?
>>
After 4 years, I still miss my ex girlfriend. I'm over her, but the memory's tear my apart. I loved her, a deep love and I still do. I don't want anything to do with her tho. drugs are so nice when you can hide up the shake up of life.
>>
>>719873176
I know how you feel man. Not to make you feel worse but I've had SOME reciprocation at least, and when I'm in good shape I can look pretty good, maybe even hot/cute, but NOT how legitimately great looking guys look, and I'll always hate that. The only way that could happen is if I worked out like a fucking legend and became sculpted like a greek god. Which brings me to resenting women and thinking they're fucking shallow.

I was a cute ass boy in elementary though, a lot of girls had a crush on me back then. I still chase my childhood because that was the last time everything in my life was right. I wish I had continued down that path. High school fucked me up though and led to some very dark times. I began to lose confidence when I gained weight when elementary was ending, I went to a different school from all my friends (I was most popular kid in my whole school before that), and really started to question my sexuality even further.

I have the worst luck falling for unattainable people. Just recently 2 girls I liked and could have had a chance with got fucking engaged, within weeks of eachother. I feel cursed.

I want to give up but at the same time feel I could do so much better if I just applied myself.
>>
>>719873683
>I was a cute ass boy in elementary though
What were your best features?
>>
>>719873683
Meh, I'm dedicating myself to the goal of being a home owner, which should finally come around this year. Fuck bitches, acquire house. Not like I'd get one any way.
>>
File: 1348362681279.png (44KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1348362681279.png
44KB, 500x461px
>>719873176
>>I've never had any reciprocation for advances

well i have had gf's when i was younger (upto 18) then they just didn't want to know (i'm still a vergin)
>>
I've been with my GF for a year and 5 months now, and we haven't had sex. Not for any religious or abstainance reasons, but just because she's never been horny enough to take my dick...

It takes SO much to get her horny and even then she barely gets wet. Every time we've tried to have sex, she says it's too painful to stick it in all the way and then cries telling me she's sorry she's so bad at sex.

I want to break up with her so bad. This makes me so miserable. We're college students, and I'm finally attractive enough pull girls, but I'm stuck a virgin because Im with her.

But at the same time, she makes me so happy. She's perfect wife material. She's adorable and giggly. Extremely driven and will likely end up with a mid to high paying job, and is super caring and sweet. I've gotten so used to sleeping with her every night and loving her company that I don't know what I'd do without her. My parents love her, and my friends all talk constantly about how we're the perfect couple that everyone tries to be. I can't bring myself to end it, but it's killing me inside.
>>
>>719873987
I was in nice shape and had a really cute face. Cute eyes, lips, you name it. Lightish brown hair, green eyes. I was also the popular and funny kid. It was pretty crazy how popular I was actually. Even the teachers loved me.

To this day I'm still very charismatic but I don't look as cute as I used to, at least not when I'm not in the best shape. Definitely a lot of potential in me though.
>>
>>719874025
Yeah, best i had was a girl using me to get back at her ex in my junior year.
>>
>>719874049
Stick by her. It's easier to work on your sex life than finding another girl even remotely close to her.
>>
>>719874234
Sounds cute. Were you well behaved?
>>
>>719856986
It gets easier to deal with. Never goes away but you'll get so use to it being part of your life that you won't be as sad. It takes a few years but you'll get there
>>
>>719857036
Sorry bro, one of my best friends killed himself. I still think about him all the time four years later. Just try to remember the good about them.
>>
>>719857541
kek
>>
>>719857036
Forgot to say I know it's nowhere near the same but it's all I can relate with.
>>
>>719874388
Mm yes and no, if that makes sense. I was a nice kid, I was respectful, but on the flipside I was the class clown who goofed off a lot, talked in class, would get in trouble here and there, etc. I was also a sensitive boy. I went through a pretty rough depression for several weeks when I was 10, the summer of 1995. It was awful.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised to find out I'm bi polar, or even have some (mild?) split personality disorder.

There's really two sides to me, at least. But 95% of the time I'm a sweetheart. That 5% though is pretty dark. I'm the one who posted about molesting my best friends when we were kids and my roommate from a few years ago.

As you can see, this sort of behavior is seriously at odds with how I am the vast majority of the time.
>>
File: DONT WANT.jpg (61KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
DONT WANT.jpg
61KB, 300x411px
>>719856986
i feel for ya anon
i really do

my old dear is getting older and not looking after herself (eating fried food and eating potato chips she's also fat) she's 67 and tbh i'm dreading the day she goes

chin up kiddo
>>
>>719874882
You do sound like a decent guy. How did your parents react to you getting in trouble at school?
>>
>>719856798
i bet she loves chad (the piece of shit)
>>
>>719858281
Richkin
Transpoor
>>
I dropped molly for the first time today. Didn't even go to a rave, just listening to music with a friend was awesome

Here's to pls don't get addicted
>>
File: IMG-20170114-WA0008.jpg (81KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170114-WA0008.jpg
81KB, 480x480px
>>719869793
Now that's what I call multiple wives
>>
>>719875133
Hmm don't really remember to be honest. Not too pleased I suppose but I don't really remember getting much shit from them. That was more from the teachers. All teachers there happened to be women by the way. And I got in trouble for some baaad stuff a few times. One field trip I brought a metal cap gun like an idiot to a walkathon and 2 teachers were driving by just as I pulled it out (to show the twin friends I had). I remember their mouths like :o haha

I also went to a Catholic elementary school from K-7 so go figure :p

ps. I was pretty friggin' cute. I wish I was more aware of the girls all crushing on me then. I had an idea but I couldn't be sure of course. Puppy love n all. Ah how I miss puppy love.
>>
>>719874322
Maybe, but that doesn't help me with the fact that I feel like I'm wasting my youth. Everyone in college has so much fun at parties, having sex and shit, and I just sit around watching TV with my GF.

I'm very into sex. I love watching it, doing it, and everything to do with it. It feels like being told I'll never get to do one of my favorite things in life just because I'm with her. It leeches my motivation to do my other hobbies because I feel like utter shit.
>>
>>719875133
I even did shit like that and teachers still all ended up loving me. I even kinda suspected a few of em wanted to bang me.

I was like the most charming little boy you could imagine :)
>>
>>719875531
Female teachers are the bane of many boys. There is always an undercurrent of misandry in their authority. Catholic? So you were even cuter in your inform. Did they or your parents use corporal punishment? I can imagine you using your charms to wriggle out of trouble.

>>719875686
You need to decide what your values are and what this means for you and the people in your life. There is a choice to be made. Either you live a stereotypical college life of hedonism, which will ultimately get you laid plenty but likely leave you without any decent girl at the end; or you can be loyal to your girlfriend and work on the issues she has - at the same time being grateful and appreciative of her personality. It's unlikely you will find one like her again and if she is all you say, the answer should be simple.
>>
>>719874049
>>719874322
>>719875686
Maybe I'm missing something here, but BUY LUBE.

If that doesn't do the trick, and she doesn't have some crazy birth defect, she probably has vaginismus. Basically some involuntary part of her lizard brain decided sex is scary and tenses shit up, making it painful. There's therapy for that which works. Seek it with her. Emphasize that it's for the health of your relationship,
>>
>>719875485
Wrong. Multiple wives in islam = they all know about eachother. I know someone whose dad has 3 wives (1 of them being his mother), he deliberately left the door open while masturbating, knowing that she was walking up to his room. He fucked her and got her pregnant, she told his dad it was his daughter but the boy knew she was his. He was 15, he's now 25 and she's 10 years old. He teased her once in front of me "What if X wasn't your real dad, what would you do?" He also made one of his friends fake being an expert at coffee reading and tell her that her dad isn't her real dad, she freaked out and almost started crying. He hates his father for marrying women other than his mother which is why he's trying to unstabilize the family from the inside.
>>
>>719858568
You go back her view of you will change. Your relationship WILL change.

You can't go back, all you can do is help them move forward. Only question will it be here or there.
>>
>>719876314
Well yeah I ended up talking my way out of everything and I never got suspended or anything like that. I was pretty smart in some ways (while not so sharp in other ways, Math was hell for me) so I always had a good answer for shit they'd ask me. They also knew I was a good kid at heart so it's not like they could treat me like a criminal.

Mm yeah, I love SS, and I was into sex stuff (without really knowing much about it) since I was about 5. In Grade 1 and 3 I used to make any excuse I could to ask the teacher questions and sort of flirt with her (however a young boy does that). I remember getting some seductive looks from my hot red head teacher a few times.

Gawd I woulda loved to fuck her.
>>
>>719858568
If your coworkers have wives of their own then maybe you can just make a BBQ or something and invite them all?
>>
>>719876314
Yup I remember the uniform. Cute.

Very very dark blue (black?) sweater, white button up underneath, navy blue dress pants, any shoes, dark blue socks.
>>
>>719874049
cuck material. your friend jimmy is banging her
>>
I had a secret gay relationship with one of my young childhood friends for like a month. One day we stopped though, Never actually came or anything. We just knew it felt good.
>>
>>719876314
Oh and nope no corporal punishment at the school. Parents mighta spanked me a few times though.
>>
>>719857036
>brother kills son
Kill your brother. Take your revenge
>>
>>719857036
Was your brother a pedo?
>>
>>719876827
If I had been your principal, you'd have been in my office for all your shenanigans.
>>
>>719877035
So handsome. Regulation underwear or was that only for girls?
>>
I am pretty certain I have bipolar disorder. I'm hiding it from my psychiatrist because if I get diagnosed, I'm pretty sure I will be denied admission to the Bar.
>>
>>719877163
Do you remember how they did it?
>>
>>719857071
>anon is a dumbass
Sounds like she was a really cool girl. You lost someone who could have been a cool ass friend. Kill yourself
>>
>>719877467
:p
>>719877550
Nope, any kind of underwear ;)
>>
>>719877911
Now why do I suspect you went without any some days? You better believe you'd be in my office. Wouldn't have cute naughty boys disrupting class all the time. That would be neglecting my 'duties'.
>>
File: 1414735072617.png (30KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
1414735072617.png
30KB, 514x352px
>>719856411
I had a gay crush on my friend back in high school but never told anyone. He was bizarrely touchy-feely and homophobic at the same time; one of *those* guys.
I kind of forgot all about it because he moved overseas to England but he just came back for the weekend and I kinda wondered how things might have gone had I told him how I felt. I've only ever been with women and he's the only man I ever felt attracted to.
>>
>>719877696
Way too long ago to remember but maybe smacks on the back or back of head. Nothing too crazy.

My brothers (both older, not very cute, they were fat) semi molested me when I was 7 or 8 though. Nothing sexual, but kinda cuddling me and kinda rubbing their face on me and such. I don't bring it up because it'd be really awkward, but I figure what they were doing was mostly pretty harmless. They used to call it "being gay" though, and I reciprocated it cuz I didn't know any better.

If I was in their shoes I'd probably do the same to me too lol.
>>
>>719878135
Hehe naaaaah, never did :p
>>
>>719876629
Tried lube. Doesn't help

Maybe that will help... Idk. We'll see. It's hard to bring anything up about it since she cries whenever I mention it. We've tried fingering and small dildos before, and she actually said the small dildos was too small (1" diameter)
>>
Female virgin. Can't have sex because my hymen is weird and I can't put more than one finger in my vagina without crying from the pain. Super tight, super agonizing.
>>
>>719878329
Dude seriously she probably has vaginismus. If I were you I'd see a doctor but even then I'm not sure if there's an awful lot you can do about it
>>
>>719878522
The skin around my dick is very tight and that's one of the reasons I'm afraid to have sex.
>>
>>719878245
You'd be getting your bottom smacked if you were sent to my office.
>>
>>719858324
Break up with her. Let her die. She is the scum of the earth
>>
>>719878659
I also have phimosis. My experience is that sex with a condom works but you basically won't feel anything at all. Sex without a condom or lube is painful and difficult. Sex with no condom and lots of lube is what worked for me (get your girl to go on the pill obviously).
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483296500284.jpg (111KB, 931x931px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483296500284.jpg
111KB, 931x931px
>>719878686
:p
Naughty enough?
>>
>>719878897
The look says it all. Yes.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452203764606.jpg (28KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452203764606.jpg
28KB, 604x453px
>>719878686
When I was 10 :)
>>
>>719879022
Handsome boy!
Thread posts: 290
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.