[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My son died last August. He drowned in our pool. My wife and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 39

My son died last August. He drowned in our pool. My wife and I couldn't cope with the loss, so she went to her sister's until we can get a divorce. Tomorrow, I'm going to walk out into the woods on our property and shoot myself with my dad's old deer rifle. I don't know what this is. I guess a suicide note, as surreal as that sounds.
>>
>>719842055
Why don't you and her just make a new son?

Friend of mine announced triplets several years back with his wife. I went to high school with both of them. Was really happy for them, etc.

All three ended up stillborn.

You know what they did? Tried again and now have a beautiful six year old daughter.
>>
Not even going to be mean about this. Sometimes I feel like it would be such a relief. But I am too much of a pussy. Respect to you.
>>
>>719842055
Take >>719842493 's advice. Just make another one. Or adopt a not brown one.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 125x125px
>>719842493
Fucking this if true, otherwise image says all
>>
It's gonna be ok
>>
Try the suicide hotline.
>>
>>719842055
have you tried turning it off and back on again
>>
Don't do it OP. I lost someone that committed suicide last year. Not a day goes by that everyone close to him doesn't blame themselves. It's a tradegy, but it's not your fault
>>
>>719844158
Not funny.
>>
>>719844414
You're on fucking /b/. Nothing is funny.
>>
>>719842055
Have Fun!!!
>>
>>719842055
Fucking pussy.
>got a job
>got a wife
>got a son
>looses one and wants to kill himself
Nigga you are healthy that shit makes no sense. When you kill yourself you lose more than i ever had or will have.
>>
>>719844414
Uh, I mean really. Like, get blackout drunk every once in awhile and turn off the world. you'll get a break and maybe not want to fucking die like a pansy.
>>
>>719844540
>>719844414

I thought it was kind of funny
>>
>>719842055
Why does she want to divorce you? Call her up. Ask if you can both get therapy. You both need to grow up and handle your grief more constructively.
>>
Anon, the pain will never go away, but you will learn to live with it. Don't let your son's memory die with you. Do him justice and live on in his honor.
>>
>>719842055

>before you take action, consider this :

>https://youtu.be/l7SqhRoWouo

Good luck my friend.
>>
>>719842055
I'd tell you not to do it, of course that doesn't mean a lot to a man at the end of his rope. I'll say this, it takes bravery to live, if you don't have what it takes then just know that I will think about you tomorrow. If for a brief moment you will be remembered.
>>
>>719842055
Use the rifle to kill a bunch of leftwing nutjobs first
>>
File: pol-pot-006.jpg (41KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
pol-pot-006.jpg
41KB, 460x276px
>>719844540
Obviously never been to the ylyl threads
>>
>>719842055

If your future self came back in time right now, he'd tell you not to do it.

However, this is 4chan and not Facebook, so go do it you fucking pussy. You deserved it for being a shitty person with a pool in their yard.
>>
>>719845384
man shut up you fucking chinese
>>
>>719842055
Nice dubz, good luck dying OP
>>
>>719842055
That's absolutely horrible. Obviously we don't know each other nearly enough for it to be impactful, but I'm sorry for your loss of your son and relationship. I can't say I'd blame you for your plans. In your situation I would probably consider it too. I think a lot of people would. If you are still considering it, please also consider getting your affairs in order first. It is a series of tragedies that have hit your life. Again I am truly sorry anon.

Regards, fellow anon.
>>
Man, all I have to say is don't. You've got like a 50% chance of it getting better. You can always do it later I'd it gets any worse. That's why I'm still alive. I decided to wait two years. My life got way fucking better.
>>
File: 1484300846699.png (65KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1484300846699.png
65KB, 550x550px
>>719842055
Motherfucker pls. This is the last place i would come to before i become an hero. Cant believe people fall for this shit anymore. If ur gonna kill urself do it and dont come on 4chan and post about it. Ill see u on the other side.
>>
>>719845142
Same. I giggled a little bit
>>
File: images.jpg (22KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 400x225px
Godspeed OP, your child is with these men and will be safe
>>
>>719845524
If I am Chinese then you are Mexican. I won as Trump is president.
>>
>>719845485
If his future self came back in time then he wouldn't even need to tell him. He obviously didn't do it or didn't succeed at least.
>>
If your wife is out, adopt a kid in his honor. It sounds like you have fairly good income, so save a poor child's life, in honor of your son.

If you want to die, instead spend everything you have on this final act of saving someone, and on the other side of it you will be saved yourself.

Come on OP, please don't give up.
>>
>>719846435
Autism
>>
put your guns away and get relly high or drunk to numb the pain the little
>>
If u are going to become An Hero why not drive a Truck of Tolerance into an anti trump rally? At least it would be epic and millions of people would love and adore you for it!
>>
>>719846135
Maybe that's why he isn't answering.

Dunno how you make yourself responsable for an accident. Besides, if you and your wife can't get along after something horrible, then is not the kind of relation you need to depress for.
>>
>>719846510
Do this
>>
Tell your son I said hello
>>
>>719842493
wow......way to miss the point

your children arent like puppies......theyre fucking people, you dont get over the grief of losing your son by saying oh well no matter we can get a new one ACE!
>>
great, send me some cash first because im going through hard times myself

https://www.paypal.me/X0042/
>>
>>719842055
livestream it.
or climb a curch steeple with that deer rifle and go to town.
>>
>>719844925
having then losing is more painful than never having
>>
>>719844925
He lost two, and potentially the job as well.
>>
>>719846900
>Taking money from a suicidal person.
Fuck off you pathetic poorfag get a job
>>
>>719843056
> or adopt not a brown one.
I chuckled.
>>
pls don't do it.
I don't want to lose another /b/ro.
make another babby.
>>
>>719842055
Op, I've attempted suicide before after finding out about my early signs of schizophrenia.

I can assure you that it's pointless.

I was using cheap Chinese .223 with faulty primers, and nearly 1 in 4 was a misfire, so when I tried to shoot myself in the roof of my mouth, the round misfired, and I spent an hour or two rethinking my outlook on life completely.

Everything is temporary, your life and existence is temporary, and none of it matters to the universe, but all of it matters to you.

A ton of shit has happened since I internalized that revelation, My grandfather died, my long time girlfriend(was going to propose) cheated on me, My mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's, so on.

The second these things happened, i was already passed them, because my life would only get worse if I dwelt on the inevitable ends to the things I cherished. Forget the past, it's useless to you now, and not much in your life has any genuine consequences to how it will turn out later along the line.

This is a perfect opportunity to rethink what your plan is in life, the second it ends, you finalize your existence. Why deprive yourself and those you may choose to associate with the opportunities your continued existence offers? You're going to die anyway, why do it before you've found something that can make you die smiling?
>>
>>719847184

70 hours a week at 12 bucks a hour isn't good enough

im 25 and live with my mom still...if this dumb faggot wants to end it all, then I need to seek my share of the pie before it goes to waste....sorry that I have the ambition to go on and he doesnt
>>
So what? Are we supposed to talk you out of it or something? Bad shit happens to people every single day, what makes you so special?
>>
In the words of the Holy Quran it says, and i translate the meaning "He who kills a soul is as if killed all mankind. He who saves a soul is as if saved all mankind". I dont know if you believe in God, religion or in anything. But if you do, then taking your own life is just as bad as your tragedy , not only will it not help in anything, not only will it bring misery and sorrow to your parents, loved ones and to your wife. It will have you end up in Hell. Life is a gift from God, your soul is a gift from God, its not yours to take or end. Only he has the power to do so. Your lost a son, blaming yourself, feeling bitter about it, angry and frustrated will only demolish your life and that of the ones around you, instead channel that energy in saving others lives, mainly children, if you dont want to or cant adopt, you can do some community service with children, be more involved in helping others have a better life, or save their own. At least with this, you will be able to fulfill what you couldnt with your own child.
>>
>>719842055
suck it up, go to DC and shoot some of those fat cow protestors. That way at least your life will have had some meaning, by making the world a bit better for the rest of us.

p.s. post any wins you got of the wife first.
>>
>>719846965
but didn't shakespeare say that it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?
>>
>>719847268

..yea you're right...you should be the one killing himself
>>
File: d1I34Cz.jpg (360KB, 1280x1734px) Image search: [Google]
d1I34Cz.jpg
360KB, 1280x1734px
Drink heavily, invest in therapist, dick wife down good, teach your kids how to swim next time.
>>
>>719847436

The Holy Quran? The same book that says "Kill the unbelievers where you seem them"?
>>
>>719847469
/b/
>>
>>719847209
Great post anon.
>>
>>719847268
Jesus. Kill yourself.
>>
>>719842055
no one can understand what you are going through.
no one that says 'man up' or 'i have it worse than you' will ever understand.

you're at rock fucking bottom right and you'll never 'get over' losing your child.

That's a fucking deep scar.

But, you'll always have the next 5 mins and all you need to do is breath.

give it 28 days to at least get level headed.

At the very least say goodbye to all your close friends and tell them you love them, because you're a cold hearted cunt if you don't.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161219-220556.png (416KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161219-220556.png
416KB, 1440x2560px
Do this op... I'm actually thinking about it.
>>
>>719847436
He probably doesn't want to go to hell, so the Koran is the last place to look for advice.
>>
>>719847543
Any book, any text, any sentence, has to be read in full in order to get and understand the context in which it has been used in or devoted to. Yes the Quran has that verse, but you have to read the complete "Sura" leading up to that verse. For example, The complete Verse is as follows;

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

Take a minute to read the verses.
>>
>>719847436
Yeah the holy queeran also tells you to go out and drink camel piss... So yeah about that.
>>
>>719848052

That's one translation, I've read many translations that are far less flattering than the one you provided. Would you also be as apologetic towards Christian Old Testament verses that call for rampant murder and executions?
>>
>>719845464
HAHAHA It's funny because ylyl is NEVER funny
>>
File: 1459843328136.jpg (835KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459843328136.jpg
835KB, 986x1000px
>>719842055
Don't do it OP, death is final, life is full of possibility. Tragic loss happens, but killing yourself would just compound the tragedy for everyone who knows or cares about you.

Like >>719842493 says, get back together with your wife and try again. Your lost son will never be back but you can be part of making another life. I'm one of four siblings, but I have three other siblings who died before birth, One barely a year before I was born. I know that losing a child who you know and love as a little person and as an irreplaceable part of your life is not the same as miscarriage, but I can tell you my parents having lost three kids in a row, twin girls and then a single boy did not give up and throw away what they had or their future, they kept going, and I am grateful they did, both for my own sake and for that of my 23 year old little sister. People die, its an unavoidable part of life, some old, some young. Some like my aunt who just passed after a decade of decline, some suddenly and tragically like your son, but you cannot let that destroy you. Life goes on, and I don't mean that in a diminishing sense, I mean it in a literal sense, this is only the end of life if you make that choice, there will be more joy, there can be more children if you want them, and I would urge you to pursue it, there are more wonderful little humans for you to meet and help grow.

>>719846899
Yes you do, that's exactly how you get over it. You solve the loneliness and loss of a close death by finding new people to fill the gap. Not to say you forget people or replace them, but human loss is relieved by human gain.
>>
>>719847921
Hell isnt a place the Quran invented, in all religions of the world, whether they believe in one god or multiple gods, Hell has multiple meanings, but all religions agree there is "Hell" for buddiest for example, Hell is being reincarnated as a dog, or a mouse, not reaching the ultimate enlightening of being one with the gods. For the three other main religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, Hell has a clear meaning that all three religions agree about.
>>
>>719845464
Those aren't funny either. They're just reposts and reuse of old jokes.
>>
Was the water wet?
>>
Fuck your sand nigger Quran with a giant pork roast. Then wrap your mother in bacon and set her on fire u dirty Mudslimes
>>
>>719842055
On the positive side, you don't have kids anymore.
>>
>>719848122
I would be glad if you could show me where it says so. By the way, this whole piss thing is more a Trump/indian kind of thing. We are out of it, dont pin weird fetishes on us man.
>>
Drown yourself, you're gonna die a less honorable death than your fish of a son?
>>
File: 1377063675466.gif (1MB, 348x240px) Image search: [Google]
1377063675466.gif
1MB, 348x240px
>>719846899
>way to miss the point
>your children arent like puppies

You are missing the point: OP lost everything, so he dont have a reason to live now.
Suicide happens when life lost a reason to live

Dont be stupid OP, you will bring the same pain you feel to your mom, your dad and your brothers.
>>
Why didn't you make sure your kid couldn't drown in your pool?
>>
>>719847209
Underrated post

You may have just saved OP's life
>>
Can't you just turn your emotions off?
>>
>>719848414
"Anas b. Malik reported that some people belonging (to the tribe) of 'Uraina came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) at Medina, but they found its climate uncongenial. So Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to them: If you so like, you may go to the camels of Sadaqa and drink their milk and urine. They did so and were all right."

Sauce: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam
>>
>>719846135
>This isn't what I would do
>So there's no way someone has a dad enough life to have this as their only place to go

One day you'll grow up. Not today though.
>>
>>719848414
>We are out of it, dont pin weird fetishes on us man.

Except pedophilia, which Muhammad himself was down with. How old was Aisha when he fucked her? 9 years old? Maybe 11 years old?
>>
>>719848187
Exactly. Translations. Quran is in Arabic, many translations has surfaced, but they are not the original text, the original text doesnt need translation nor can it be interpenetrated in many ways. I know i cant possibly ask you to read it in Arabic, yet, i know the translation i provided was the most accurate one, simply because i am an arab . As for killing Christians please see below verse;

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant. And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.

Please take a moment to read the above.
>>
>>719848414
>>719848530

Also does this mean I know more about your own religion then you do? Islame is a shit tier garbage religion. The only people who actually follow islame now and days is isis you know since they fling gay off the top of the tallest building in the city as a kindness to free them of their sin.
>>
>>719847209
Nice ass post

Hope this isnt pasta
>>
>>719848702

There are countless passages I could quote, one that comes to mind is "when you see the Jew on the road don't say hello to him but try to shove him off the road" (not an exact quote/translation as I'm recalling it from memory), quranic verses demean women (in court the testimony of 2 women is equal to that of 1 man), countless quotes calling for jihad against non-believers, etc. you'd have to be schizophrenic to believe Islam is a religion of peace and equality
>>
>>719847436
Yes exactly, OP must find a child wife to replace his son.
>>
>>719848575
he married her a 6 molested the shit out of her till she was 9 then finally hit that shit
>>
Leave a note saying "I left it all in the" and then some messy blur that people can't read. They'll spend ages trying to figure it out and it'll be funny.
>>
>>719848575
First of all quoting from Wiki(anything) isnt the best way to go. This particular incident could be true but lets look at the complete history behind it. Before Islam, people were using camel piss in medication, let me just stop now for a second, even to this day me, you, we as humans dont know what exactly goes into our medication, yes it comes into a pill, but do you know the exact ingredients of this pill? Coming back to the story, so this group of people came to the prophet and asked him, is it allowed to use camel urine in medication, and he didnt tell them no. This means that even though he didnt say Yes as a definite answer he also didnt tell them No. The reason is because Islam at the time was a growing religion, if everything people used to do and act upon before islam would be totally abolished then islam wouldnt be accepted as it is now in alot of places. Take wine and alcohol for example, arabs were heavy drinkers, like very heavy drinkers, yet islam slowly and gradually restricted alcohol consumption, not instantly.
>>
>>719848908
The entirety of my Islamic scholarship is based on this post. In this context Islam sounds based as fuck. Islam is fucking awesome. I genuinely want to meet a Muslim now. Btw, I'm a white, Protestant male in my mid 30's. How hard is it to actually BE a Muslim?
>>
>>719842055
Your son must've been a nigger
>>
>>719848788
I took the time to answer your question. It would please me if you knew about islam more than i do. sadly thats not true.
>>
OP is leaving out important details. Namely whose fault it was his son died. Obviously he couldn't swim. Was OP supposed to be watching him? Should the pool have had a cover which helps protect against this exact circumstance? If the answer to either of these questions is yes then OP is at fault and I can't blame him for suicide. I'd kill myself too if I fucked up badly enough that my kid died.
>>
>>719849329

Did you reply to the wrong person? Because nothing you just wrote has anything to do with Muhammad fucking Aisha when she was still clearly a child of like 11 years old
>>
Can't say I haven't walked in your shoes anon. My wife and I had a baby 5 years ago, after years of struggling to have a kid. Seemed like a complete miracle that would never happen again. He died 5 months later. Thought very seriously about ending it all. Somehow found the strength to keep going. 6 months later years wife was pregnant again. Our daughter is 4 now.

This is not to say that everything turns out the way you want it to or that you'll have another kid. Or that the guilt will go away forever. I still live with the guilt that I wasn't able to save my son and the pain of losing him to this day. But it gets better. And other things come along that make you happy and help to cope with the situation. Life can change for the better in unpredictable ways, you just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Keep your head up, anon.
>>
>>719847268
>70 hours a week at 12 bucks an hour
> im 25 and live with my mom still
>ambition
>>
You should livestream it
>>
>>719849376
>>719849397
Is this true Muzfriend?
>>
>>719849376

Isn't it funny? Right wingers hate Islam yet they should love it, left wingers love Islam get they should hate it. So strange.
>>
>>719849427
Ofcourse he replied to the wrong person. His 8th century retarded religion has his brain so fucked up he probably can't even get the number of children he's molested right.
>>
File: 23484586072_c219add19b_k-1.jpg (962KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
23484586072_c219add19b_k-1.jpg
962KB, 2048x1365px
>>719847209
Great words anon.
>>
>>719847209
It is time my friendo. Post that fucking of a cheating whore slut's nudes for revenge purposes.

And u know u r obligated to do so. No Espace bro anon
>>
>>719849601
Agreed. Wanna hit up one their "churches" or "temples" or whatever they're called with me? Might be fun...
>>
>>719849601
wait. Why should "right wingers" love islame?
>>
File: 1484616241753.jpg (247KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484616241753.jpg
247KB, 1024x768px
>>719842055
How about donate a kidney to a kid in need first, then a lung, liver knobs, then some bone marrow, then I'd on aspirin, suffocate your self, so you can give your heart.

Then you can have a really sappy note like I'd give anything to be with you, all I have left is my heart.

That kinda shit is so corny, that people would idolize you or atleast as long as the local news story lasts.
>>
>>719848908
Honestly speaking, i have never, not even once heard of such a verse where we are called to not say hello or great non muslims or shove anyone of the road. If you could tell me where in the Quran that is said , please do.

Regarding women testimony. When an engineer designs a machine he, the engineer is the one that know its exact capabilities. God is our creator, he designed us, whether you know it or not, we believe in the same god as Jews and Christians do,its a fact. When God created us he knows our capabilities and our shortcomings. The only reason why god specified that 2 women are equal to one man when it comes to testimony was explained as follows (so if one of them would forge the other would remind her) Please see below quote from a report done by CBS:

Women often report increased forgetfulness and ‘brain fog’ as they transition into menopause,” she told CBS News. “It appears that brain changes are related to reproductive age (how well the ovaries are functioning), not just chronological age, which appear sensitive to lowering of estradiol serum levels.”
>>
>>719849821

Called a mosque, bruh. I live down the street from one (in NYC) but I don't think any white people go there so id feel pretty weird
>>
>>719849913
Great idea op go down a hero in a bunch of lives.
>>
>>719849906

Figure it out for yourself, retard. It should be fairly obvious. Unless you count libertarians as right wingers
>>
>>719845079
Not OP, but i was doing this for a few years. After a while, those black out drunken nights would turn into fits of intense rage and sometimes sadness. I guess it was just a form of self destruction.
I realized this after a while, stopped my heavy drinking, and started smoking weed again. It helps out a lot, and it wont put you in a bad state of mind like alcohol does.
>>
>>719849955
You should go to that Shia Lebouf webcam thing.
>>
>>719849918

>Do not initiate greetings with the Jews and Christians. When you meet any of them in the road, then make him take its narrowest path.

Why does the Quran also specific that women receive 50% the inheritance compared to their brothers, or the whole part about "male guardianship" of women? Also the veil/burqa/hijab
>>
>>719850022
Ok so I'm retarded then why don't you dumb it down for me so my clearly defined autism can under stand your BRILLIANT perspective.
>>
>>719846410
underrated post
>>
>>719842055
I was going to buy some child-size pool toys, but maybe you have some I can take off your hands for cheap?

I figure the pools in heaven will have nicer shit than you could ever give your family.
>>
>>719850167
I support this belief. Islamic God is a based God. Muhammad had his head on straight when he invented Islam.
>>
>>719849427
I was replying to someone else. Now i come to you. Three things to answer your question;

1. Yes The prophet married Aisha when she was young. I will look for the exact age and let you know.
2. Please bare in mind that in Hot climate areas affect puberty for males and females . See below reference;
As stated by “Classic Encyclopedia”: [Encyclopedia Britannica, 1911 edition]

“In northern countries males enter upon sexual maturity between the age of fourteen and sixteen, sometimes not much before the eighteenth year, females between twelve and fourteen. In tropical climates puberty is much earlier.”

http://www.1911encyclopedia.org/Puberty

3. In that time written wasnt very popular, so people relayed mainly on their ability to remember things. Aisha was the wife of the Prohet and in the same time, due to her young age she was able and capable of learning and memorizing all of The Prophets Hadith which was passed on the others to be written done. Aisha is considered a wealth of Hadith passed on from the Prophet to us.
>>
>>719842055
Don't swim with me or my son ever again.

At least he went out with a big splash, op.
>>
>>719842055
Lol what an anti neegguhr u r. U moan over 1 fucking Brad u lost and at the same time in the whole fuckin world apes trying to buy cigarettes.

But well if u really want to go at least post fukin nudes of ur ungrateful soon exwife
>>
318 29928 26 is somebody who can talk to you about this OP. only if you want. he's a good guy, worth a shot. it's not his phone, it's his texting app #. you can find peace
>>
>>719842055
Your wife couldn't handle the death of your son which wasn't your fault and leaves you?

Dat logic. This can only emerge from a woman's brain.
>>
>>719850360
Kek totally underrated
>>
>>719850190

do some research for yourself for once in your life, retard. it should be glaringly obvious. consider views on women, gays, warfare, nonbelievers, the state, etc.

>Please bare in mind that in Hot climate areas affect puberty for males and females
>females between twelve and fourteen. In tropical climates puberty is much earlier.

this sounds a lot like pseudo-science and regardless, muhammad didn't fuck Aisha at 12+ years old. he fucked her at 9 or 11 years old, when she was clearly a child. he was a fucking pedo.
>>
>>719850358
Wait, wait, wait...lolis? You get lolis too? You've gotta be shitting me?!
>>
>>719850358
I already posted it.

He married her at 6 and molested to shit out of her till she was 9 and then hit that shit.

Are you really gonna make me reference that one too?.

I'll try to find a non wiki sauce if it makes your cave man heart feel better.
>>
>>719850505

this was meant for you too >>719850358
>>
>>719842055
Hey fucknuts,
My 17 year old son put a bullet through his head a few years ago. I still want to be able to talk to him.
You are a douchewaffle for being so involved in yourself. Think about all the people you will affect by doing this.
Or you could just kill yourself, you fucking faggot.
Goddamnit I want to beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>719846421
No, that means you both lose
>>
File: s4p5wC8.jpg (79KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
s4p5wC8.jpg
79KB, 500x636px
in an emergency, your son can be used as a flotation device.

Can I ask you a question dad?
Sure son..
Why did you let me swim when you had been drinking?
>>
>>719850562
was it because you molested him?
>>
RIP op's son

he went out like he came in.. dripping with other people's bodily fluids.. heyoo
>>
>>719844414
Then why did I chuckle?
>>
Those swimming lessons don't sound so expensive now, do they op?
>>
>>719848702

>there is no such thing as religion

>a belief is just a thought you keep thinking.

>there's no such thing as hell.
>>
>>719850167
And then the same Hadith continues to say:
(But When ye are greeted with a greeting, greet ye with a better than it or return it. )
Why didnt you continue the Hadith? I just wonder why you didnt continue the full Hadith. Is it because you found what you wanted and thats it, or is it because you only want to prove a point.
>>
>>719850562
was he trying to shoot the gay out?
>>
I bet he listened to a lot of music by drowning pool
>>
>>719849906
Because they're dumb and so is Islam
>>
Suicide is a solution. It won't make your life better, but you will leave a bad situation. But remember: death is just as meaningless as life.
But maybe you should choose a slow death. Of you want to kill your self, make it a experience.
>>
>>719850725
imagine no religion...
it's easy if.. you try...

imagine if there had been..
a lifeguard.. standing by..
>>
>>719850750

>Do not initiate greetings with the Jews and Christians. When you meet any of them in the road, then make him take its narrowest path.

Why did you ignore this part? I just wonder why you ignored this part. Is it because you didn't find what you wanted and thats it, or is it because you only want to prove a point.
>>
>>719850562
>>719850653
He did? What the fuck man?! You murdered your son long before he put himself down. I'll see you in hell asshole.
>>
File: 5806987.jpg (118KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
5806987.jpg
118KB, 1440x900px
>>719850789
you win
>>
>>719850725
As the Quran says:

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
>>
>>719850768
Pretty sure not gay.
>>
>>719850505
obviously you know nothing of "right wingers" other then what some liberal professor told you.

As a "right winger" islame is an affront to most of our philosophy and perspective of things. Oh and before you start I don't belong to any religion and find your view on us lacking in education.
>>
>>719842055
Don't do it OP.

Take yourself on a nice trip somewhere. Go to an exotic city. Have sex.

And get some exercise. I have never felt depressed after a run.
>>
>>719850963
Well, he's not now..
>>
>>719850954
Who invited the towelheads to /b

Fuck off arab
>>
Load up and pop as many rounds at Trump as you can. With any luck you'll hit him and Mike Pence. Godspeed anon , godspeed
>>
I dont care if OP is bait, this turned out to be a nice thread. OP dont kill yourself, live on , honor your son life, dont end it bro
>>
>>719850877
I didnt, i took that part and continoued the Hadith, please see how i started my posted in saying (the same hadith goes on to say) which acknowledges the first part. You cant force someone to say Hi to you or Greet you, its their own choice. But Islam teaches that if you are greeted you are obligated to greet back and with even a better one. Besides dont you all see us as animals, as stray sheep, why would you greet us anyway, we are sub human according to your belief, arent we?
>>
>>719850978
Fuck you normie faggot. Run off a cliff.
>>
>>719842055
Are you white? If yes stop and impregnate your wife 10 more times. If not do it and give us a goodbye live stream.
>>
>>719851044
I am sorry, i cant fuck off. I like it here.
>>
>>719850653
No. We were estranged from each other because his mother was a worthless fucking whore.
>>
op, do you like the song Holy Diver, by Dio?
>>
>>719850954

except you also have to pay jizya, seems pretty unfair to me

>>719851091

>But Islam teaches that if you are greeted you are obligated to greet back and with even a better one

islam also teaches that if they don't go out of their way to greet you, then you have to be a dick to them and shove them off the road. what the fuck is that? why can't both of you just share the road like civilized human beings?
>>
>>719842055
or, you could start over...just sayin
>>
Yeah don't do it OP, as someone who has tried to kill them self before, you realize that youre going to be dead some day anyway and may as well have some fun with it in the mean time. watch american beauty, be kevin spacey, you'll be all good sport. suicide is pointless
>>
>>719847268
70 hours at $12/hr would leave you with roughly $1500-1600 per week (after rough tax estimates, also assuming you're not getting cheated out of your overtime pay)

It's also ~$50k annually.

What the hell are you doing with all your money? That's enough to live alone comfortably. Hell, I only make 45k and I live alone in a decent apartment. You don't even have to make rent.
>>
"You're gonna need a bigger casket" - jaws
>>
File: IMG_0597.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0597.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
Didn't read every comment and idk if op is here but.. my girlfriend of 5 years died last month at age 20, I'm 27 in b4 v&. I love her with all my heart and want to kill myself too. But if I do that, the evil in this world wins. Don't live for yourself, don't die for yourself. I live for something greater than myself now because so much of me died with her.
>>
>>719851091
I don't think that at all after this thread tonight. I think you muzzie are based as fuck in your treatment of Jews, women,queers, and anyone who disagrees with you. Keep up the good work Muzfriend.
>>
File: Massacre Time.jpg (304KB, 1280x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Massacre Time.jpg
304KB, 1280x1274px
>>719842055

Do it if you want, no one has the right to interfere, but think it 2 times before doing it, because once you do you are not coming back
>>
>>719851177
If you choose to live under an Islamic rule then its no difference in that than me choosing to live in some Western Country where i have to pay taxes.

Cant argue with that, if we all could just share , if we all stop blaming a complete group of people for whatever right wing extremists do, then i believe we all could really share this earth we are living in, but this has to be applied to all.
>>
>>719851215
your gf died because you are an ugly peado
>>
>>719847268
he's also clearly lying about 70 hour work weeks
>>
>>719843989
>>719843992
>>719844391
>>719844414
>>719845217
>>719845301
>>719845384
>>719845485
>>719846100
>>719845941
>>719846624
>>719846771
>>719846899
This is my first time browsing /b/ in 3 years. All these newfags? When did /b/ become so shit? What happened?
>>
>>719851309

>If you choose to live under an Islamic rule then its no difference in that than me choosing to live in some Western Country where i have to pay taxes.

except Islamic law requires non-believers to pay taxes JUST BECAUSE they're nonbelievers. which Western country makes you pay extra taxes because you're Muslim? Name just one
>>
>>719851215
I send you a hug bro. Be strong and live on
>>
>>719851348
/b/ isn't an entity. /b/ is whatever the community is. It's always been shit.
>>
File: IMG_1301.jpg (56KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1301.jpg
56KB, 500x464px
>>719851349
Fuck off
>>
>>719844391

if I killed myself (which I was close to once but wouldn't anymore) I wouldn't have a problem with everyone blaming themselves because its literally their fault
>>
File: BrushBrush.gif (896KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
BrushBrush.gif
896KB, 700x600px
>>719851348

Someone has a quarter of brain in /b/ for the first time
>>
>>719851348
Yeah wtf people with a heart?? Showing sympathy? Why the fuck isn't everyone as edgy as you are? Tf???
>>
>>719842055
Hey man. I just want to try to help you out of this. Remember suicide isnt the only option. Its very hard to cope with a lost one, especially so close and so young. Reply if you want to talk, OP.
>>
plz dont do it...
go to columbia and get 4 kg of coke up ur ass then come to australia,
i got a mate give ya 50 k a kg
thats 200 k...
give half to ex and a quater to some homeless bum and quater to a childs hospital...
then kys
>>
>>719851481

>posts anti-islamic image
>while replying to an anti-islamic post

are you retarded?
>>
>>719842055
Coffee Dad?
>>
>>719851349
That's fucking awesome. Fuck the nonbelievers. Allah is based as fuck. How didn't I know all this awesome shit about Islam? There's gotta be some downside to conversion that I'm not seeing.
>>
>>719851609

you have to learn arabic (a difficult language) and move to a desert shithole country, those are the downsides
>>
>>719851244
I would like to invite you, for just once to read more about women in Islam from the Quran. There is a SURA called AN NISA quran(.)c o m / 4 take a quick read and you will understand women in Islam. As for the Jews, Christians anyone else,the simple idea in ISLAM is this (if they fight you, fight back, if they dont, then dont). dont cherry pick verses, read the complete text. As for queers, they have the right to be whatever they want to be, but dont tell me that any of the three religions accept or embrace them from a religious point of view.
>>
>>719851349
Because Muslim have to pay ZAKAH. Non muslims have to pay Jizyah. Both parites have to pay, you cant live in a place and expect not to contribute.
>>
>>719851508
Its not even that, there just shitty posts. Posts from ignorance.

>>719847209
Like this this, is a good fucking post
>>
>>719851470
>>719851503
>>719851508
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Yeah wtf people with a heart?? Showing sympathy?
You retarded fucking newfag. Why are you pretending to be sympathetic to someone you do not know or see. You are simple a retarded normie. If someone wants to kill themselves it is their choice. Don't tell them to think about it they already have. Don't tell them not to because of some retarded bullshit. You normies are fucking sickening. You don't even know if this person is real.
Why the fuck did you come to 4chan in the first place? If you want sympathy and faggoy circle jerking go somewhere else. This is where men play. Men don't act like whiney little faggots like you.
>>
File: a_full_life_with_autism_cover.jpg (347KB, 1650x2475px) Image search: [Google]
a_full_life_with_autism_cover.jpg
347KB, 1650x2475px
>>719842493
>Why don't you and her just make a new son?

Holy shit, are you autistic?
>>
File: IMG_0646.jpg (42KB, 353x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.jpg
42KB, 353x270px
Fkn Love how this thread turned into an arguement about religion. Classic troll feed
>>
>>719851648
I don't think ya gotta move. Any Muslim church would probably do it.
>>
>>719851742

zakat goes towards the disabled/unemployed as a charity, whereas Jizya just goes towards the state government. they are not equivalent.
>>
>>719851830

>Any Muslim church would probably do it.

do what? throw gays off roofs? let you fuck children? let you kill unbelievers? let you shove jews off the road? not in any western country, you'd have to move to some shithole out in the desert to get that type of stuff
>>
>>719851809

Careful with that edge m8
>>
>>719849376
Well first slap a woman. Then strap a bomb to your chest. Boom, you're a Muslim.
>>
>>719851648
Ya, exactly. Thats why you would love the chart in the below link;

.bqmagazine(.)com / economy(slash)socioeconomics/2015/04 / uae-population-by-nationality
>>
>>719851809
/b/ isn't one person you fucking idiot. I'm allowed to speak my thoughts if i want to and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. /b/ is a community where everybody has their own thoughts and feelings. Stop talking about /b/ as if it were a single entity.
>>
>>719851742
Why should Muslims have to pay? In theory couldn't they go on conquering and enslaving forever?
>>
>>719842055

Time heals these things. You can't love your son anymore and remember him fondly if you're dead.
>>
File: Arabs.jpg (12KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Arabs.jpg
12KB, 500x333px
>>719851809
You are fucking retarded
>>
>>719851809
Bait or not when someone tells anyone they want to commit suicide it's because they're not sure. And probably want help. Instinctually, death is something we avoid. That's why humans are lame like YOU. REEEEEx2
>>
>>719851809
>this is where men play
That hasn't been true for at least 5 years. /b/ is just full of edgy teenagers like yourself now
>>
>>719848276
good choice of images anon. in a weird way ds helps me understand life better.
>>
>>719851663
LOL WHAT???

queers have the right to be whatever they want to be in islamic countries??? You're not very good with this whole Taqiyya thing are you?

"Homosexuality is one of the most disgusting sins and greatest crimes.... It is a vile perversion that goes against sound nature, and is one of the most corrupting and hideous sins.... The punishment for homosexuality is death. Both the active and passive participants are to be killed whether or not they have previously had sexual intercourse in the context of a legal marriage.... Some of the companions of the Prophet stated that [the perpetrator] is to be burned with fire. It has also been said that he should be stoned, or thrown from a high place."
Saudi Ministry of Education Textbooks for Islamic Studies: 2007-2008 Academic Year
Center for Religious Freedom of Hudson Institute
>>
Wait wait wait wait... WAIT! I just entered this thread, read the first replies, then skipped the rest, and all what I see now is a discussion about religion, what the fuck happened here?
>>
>>719851832
which is then paid to...... complete the sentence please. I'll help you, goes to BAIT AL MAL (House of money) which is a government institution that donates money and gives it away to the disabled, unemployed ... etc
>>
>>719842055
If you can bear your pain if you know it will help you save the lives of other who have lost as much or more, you would honor your sons life and love. Well, maybe.
>>
Don't forget to live stream it
>>
It gets better OP. Plus, think about Half Life 3. If you die then you'll never get to see what happened to Eli and the Borealis.
>>
>>719851889
Sounds like a great fucking mate. Knock the piss outta some poofs for a giggle. Then toss one off in a loliwife or two and roll in that petro money. Shitwassocash.exe
>>
>>719852069
some scum sucking muzzy decided to interject religion into the conversation and so we're taking him to task on it.

So far I've shown on multiple post that I know more about his own shitty religion then he does.
>>
>>719852097

>which is then paid to...... complete the sentence please

...anything the central government desires? such as the military, the bureaucracy, etc? where does it say in the Quran or Hadith that Zakat must go to the bait al mal? how many governments/states that collected Zakat spent 100% of that money on the bait al mal?
>>
>>719842055
Lack of a reason to live =/= reason to die
>>
Its funny how people try to convert other people to their religions.
Pro tip: You will not convert any one, asshole, so shut the fuck up and go fuck a goat in your case Ahmed, or a kid in your case John. STOP
>>
>>719851215
Both replies here= /b/oth sides of
>>
I wanna just share that helping a /b/rother out is the most important thing we can do. Unity empowers us. The "normies" as my autistic brotheren referred to seek to divide us. Don't let them win. The opposite of hate is understanding. That's the definition of compassion. And hating something you understand is a lack of acceptance. This suicidal anon might be of value to me, stop telling him to die.
>>
>>719852052
I am not sure what you are arguing here?
I never said they are free to be in Islamic countries, they are not. They are free to be gays in their own homes, not publicly displaying their affection to same sex.
Again, i didnt say Islam accepts gays, nor does any of the three regions. Quoting a Fatwah about gays isnt going to prove that islam isnt pro gays, cause it is not. Same goes to Christianity and Judaism.
If you post something from the Bible or the Torah that specifically accepts and encourages gays then please do, i would love to read that.
>>
File: really.gif (18KB, 332x200px) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
18KB, 332x200px
>>719847268
>my share of the pie
holy fuck you are a piece of shit. that isn't your fucking pie to take a share of in the first place you fucking cuntbag
>>
>>719852183
>Implying there's a non-shitty religion
>>
>>719852211
And how is that different from Taxes? Are you really trying to contradict your self or what exactly do you want to get to?
>>
>>719844158
Jamie just shut the fuck up with that line over and over
>>
I realized anon has long since abandoned /b/. Now it's just autistic bananas. Sorry I tried guys have a great summer
>>
>>719852416

except you don't pay extra taxes just for being muslim in the west, do you? why differentiate between Zakat and Jizya if they were both the only tax levied on citizens and they were exactly the same (ie: exactly the same tax)? obviously non-Muslims paid extra taxes in Muslim states throughout the vast majority of Muslim history simply for being non-Muslim
>>
>>719852023
Your the one pretending to care about the suicide of some random nigger on the internet that could be a 300 pound virgin laughing at your stupidity.
>>719852034
>noo don't kill yourself it gets better!
>le inspirational youtube video lol XD virtual hug
I wish it were edgy teenagers.
>>719852027
>when someone tells anyone they want to commit suicide it's because they're not sure.
Not true at all. When someone does this 90% its to get attention and because they are bored. You fell for it. You are no different from a white night defending an OP who claims he's a girl.
>And probably want help.
Too bad so sad. Fuck off. Suck it up or just fucking kill yourself.
>That's why humans are lame like YOU. REEEEEx2
You need to go back to redit.
>>
>>719852335
This isn't about Christianity or Judaism, that is a different discussion nor am I defending either religion. This is a discussion about islame.

and no they are not free to be gay in their own homes. They will flat out be killed just for having the accusation laid out on them.
>>
>>719852515
>>719852416
>>719852335
>>719852211
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT, GO STICK A SHOVEL IN YOUR ASS
>>
>>719851809
Haha oh my god are you serious? yeah /b is shit, it's always been shit. It will always be shit. Get over it, 4chan isn't some special club that makes you cool.

It's where degenerate autists that aren't comfortable being in society like to congregate. That's it, anything more you attribute to it is false.

The very fact that you're here makes you just as bad as the people you are claiming to hate, you're just as stupid as everyone else on here. That's how this works.
>>
>>719852711

go cry somewhere else gayboi
>>
>>719847513
>>719847613
>>719849454
>>719851333
>>719852371
Does it matter? The guy has nothing in is life to give money to why should it be wasted? Give it to someone else before you die, or at least spend it all.
How is this unreasonable at all?
>>
>>719842055
Why die when you can start getting high? Start over somewhere new and fuck everybody else. You only live once so just go fucking nuts
>>
>>719852515
Extra? Lets put things in perspective;

1. Muslims. Pay Zaka.
2. Non muslims, that choose to live in an islamic country have to pay Jizya.
3. Zaka is a percentage of your wealth, so the more you have in term of wealth the more you pay.
4. Jizya is a fixed amount.
5. The following dont need to pay Jiza (Children, women, disabled, monks, the elderly , the blind, the crippled, the mentally ill) .

Zaka+ Jizya is sent to BEIT AL MAL, which is then distributed on all citizens of that state.

So you tell me, who pays extra?
>>
>>719842055
What a pussy as bitch
>>
File: Le meme.jpg (13KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
Le meme.jpg
13KB, 240x210px
>>719852591

>Argues about edgy teenagers
>Is an edgy teenager

god, go to sleep Anon, 4chan is not for you
>>
>>719852609
I never heard about Gay police to be honest. Nor do I know about any agency that goes door to door asking people if they fuck men.

Why is it always about islam? I mean honestly, why is it that other religions dont matter in their views,only islam does?
>>
>>719842493
Your friends cause us overpopulation
>>
>>719852778

>Non muslims, that choose to live in an islamic country have to pay Jizya

you imply its a choice...when muslims take over your country, many people have no choice but to stay in their homes.

also, you seem to think Jizya is the only tax non-Muslims ever had to pay in a Muslim state, and that it was always collected at a 2.5% rate. both of these assertions are false.
>>
>>719852778

>Hence, the tax is clearly a tribute, and a sign of subjection, in no way equivalent to the alms tax Zakat. Yusuf Ali’s comment on the Jizyah clarifies this:

>1281 Jizya: the root meaning is compensation. The derived meaning, which became the technical meaning, was a poll-tax levied from those who did not accept Islam, but were willing to live under the protection of Islam, and were thus tacitly willing to submit to its ideals being enforced in the Muslim State. There was no amount permanently fixed for it. It was in acknowledgment that those whose religion was tolerated would in their turn not interfere with the preaching and progress of Islam. Imam Shafi’i suggests one dinar per year, which would be the Arabian gold dinar of the Muslim States. The tax varied in amount, and there were exemptions for the poor, for females and children (according to Abu Hanifa), for slaves, and for monks and hermits. Being a tax on able-bodied males of military age, it was in a sense a commutation for military service. But see the next note. (9.29)
1282 ‘An Yadin (literally, from the hand) has been variously interpreted. The hand being the symbol of power and authority. I accept the interpretation “in token of willing submission.” The Jizya was thus partly symbolic and partly a commutation for military service, but as the amount was insignificant and the exemptions numerous, its symbolic character predominated. See the last note. (9.29)
>>
File: 1476747380783.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1476747380783.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
>>719852720
>reddit spacing
get the fuck out.
Normies are flooding this place. Including you. This always fucking happens.
If they were degenerate autists they wouldn't be trying to save some faggots life with moral inspirational shitposting.
They aren't degenerate autists and thats the problem. They thought this place was cool because of what degenerate autists did and now they are making it shit like any other normalfag website. Not even realizing that their very presence is what makes this place worse.
Pic related.
>>
>>719852898
Because they are not the subject of this discussion, islame is. Oh and the gay police is called "Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice" in Saudi Arabia
and goes by different names in different countries.

>>719852898
>>
File: Xd1.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Xd1.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
THIS IS NOW A COOL SUMMER MEMES THREAD!
>>
File: Xd2.jpg (27KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
Xd2.jpg
27KB, 214x236px
COOL SUMMER MEMES THREAD GUISE!
>>
File: 1483466504951.jpg (266KB, 2077x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1483466504951.jpg
266KB, 2077x1169px
>>719850469
it may not have been his fault but speaking from experience, imagine you lose your daughter, she is.....*WAS* the spitting image of your wife.
Every time you look at her your crumble and cant take it because just looking at her reminds you of everything you lost.
So you take the easy road and remove the things that remind you of that pain. including the one person trying to put your heart back together.
While grief can shape the mind it can also snap it in two.
>>
>>719851817
I'm pretty sure doing nothing for fear of failure is actually way more autistic.
>>
File: 46.jpg (76KB, 784x1018px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
76KB, 784x1018px
>>719853335
If you say so
>>
File: 35.png (84KB, 317x320px) Image search: [Google]
35.png
84KB, 317x320px
>>
>>719852804
>is an edgy teenager
>calls other people edgy teenagers
>is redit teir newfag
>tells me 4chan is not for me
This is my home. This is where my childhood memories are from.
And i'm not a teenager.
>>
File: poker face.png (112KB, 1605x1427px) Image search: [Google]
poker face.png
112KB, 1605x1427px
>>719853335
I was waiting for this
>>
File: Xd3.jpg (57KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
Xd3.jpg
57KB, 500x419px
COOL SUMMER MEMES THREAD COME ON GUISE
>>
>>719853587
reported for spamming.
>>
File: GETOUTNORMIE!.jpg (169KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
GETOUTNORMIE!.jpg
169KB, 1663x1247px
You are a normie and need to get OFF MY BOARD!
>>
File: Xd4.png (53KB, 347x383px) Image search: [Google]
Xd4.png
53KB, 347x383px
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST SOME COOL SUMMER MEMES
>>
>>719853224
we're at the dude bro state here already
>>
>>719853651
What what if i am a normie? Is my opinion not valid? Do you think normies are just mindless animals grey in the masses? Everybody here is a normie. Kill yourself.
>>
File: lowqualitybait.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
lowqualitybait.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>719842055
>>
>>719853627
Fuck you little pussy
>>
>>719853788
kek
>>
File: FuckYeah.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYeah.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
Fuck yeah boi
>>
File: Xd5.png (711KB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
Xd5.png
711KB, 1280x985px
>>719853627
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH, COME ON, POST SOME COOL SUMMER MEMES, DON'T BE GAY
>>
>>719842055
hey man, don't do it.

I am sorry to hear about your situation, but it's not your fault.

Feel your feelings, cry scream, whatever
get support from friends or a therapist

wait at least 2 years before you actually want to off yourself, because the emotions you feel are really dark, but you need time to heal bro

you have to rest, heal, forgive yourself and others, then get on with life.

again I am so sorry about your son
>>
>>719853986
Oh come one, eave the guy end up his misery
>>
File: 012.jpg (19KB, 620x460px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
19KB, 620x460px
>>719853849
>>
File: really.jpg (33KB, 736x724px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
33KB, 736x724px
I guess this is the end of the thread... cool summer memes. How sad
>>
>>719842055
What happened to you was horrible and if your wife don't has the strenght to get through it with you, you're better off without her. Don't give up on yourself, Anon. It will hurt forever, but the time will come you will feel happiness again.
>>
>>719847473

Shakespeare was also a hippie cunt that wrote pretty words on paper for a living.

There's a reason why we make fun of people that use shit that happens in TV shows (especially Anime) as a basis for their expectations in reality.
>>
File: 1484832681251.jpg (37KB, 508x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484832681251.jpg
37KB, 508x960px
>>719851348
Ohhh shut the fuck up you edgelord cock gobbling faggot. I'm sorry mommy and daddy didn't love you but some of us actual have a little empathy for other people you big gay beast
>>
>>719848317
Hell is where bad people go, so obviously the Mohammedans go there.
>>
>>719847209
Bro, drill a whole through that casing and wear it around your neck to remind you
>>
>>719842055
don't end it

stay here, where the cancer ain't so bad
>>
try for moar kidlets
>>
>>719855057
well said lad
>>
>>719842055
Don't do it OP.
Your son is watching you.
Live a good life so you have stories to tell him once you meet in heaven.

https://youtu.be/JxPj3GAYYZ0
>>
>>719850725

>God is Pure Positive Energy.

>not some fictional character from whatever book.
>>
>>719853401

No, that's called being human.

Saying 'just make another son/daughter' is autistic af
>>
>>719849810
You are a dickhead
>>
>>719842055
Why divorce after this? Does she blame. you or something?
>>
>>719848276
Thanks
>>719852045
Agreed. Something about this post gives me a little more hope
>>
>>719842055
Before you do OP, listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBwj4bPSci4
>>
>>719850562
>>719842055
Lol they died and not a thing of value was lost
>>
Ooga booga, where all de suicide victims at?
>>
It's not something I can relate to op. Before I was born though my mom hadna child who died. Ruined her first marriage. She's never gotten over it but she's gone on to have a great life and have two good kids (if I can say that about myself )

It must be so fucked up to lose a child but your life isn't over unless you want it to be.
>>
>>719842055
YOUR STORY HAS SO MANY HOLES ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. IF YOU LIVE IN THE WOODS, WHY DIDNT YOUR SON PULL HIMSELF OUT OF THE POOL USING A BRANCH OF A TREE? WHY IS YOUR WIFE DIVORCING YOU? MAYBE BECAUSE SHE KILLED YOUR KID? ALSO IF YOUR SON LAST AUGUST, WHY DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG TO GO DEER HUNTING?????
>>
>>719851348
On your side bro -.-
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.