[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on this?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 33

File: IMG_2766.jpg (62KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2766.jpg
62KB, 625x352px
What's your opinion on this?
>>
>>719739821
Doesn't matter. He is the POTUS and you respect him regardless.
>>
He needs to get whacked
>>
>>719739926
/thread
>>
File: 483208412.jpg (64KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
483208412.jpg
64KB, 1180x842px
>>719739821
America is saved.
>>
It'll either be fantastic or absolutely horrible, with no in between. We did it Bush's way for 8 years and got nothing. Then we tried Obama for 8 years and got nothing. I'm willing to take a shot at something different and see where it goes.

The worst that could happen is I die, but that's literally the only thing I'm guaranteed to do eventually.
>>
File: redneck_mentor.jpg (36KB, 488x352px) Image search: [Google]
redneck_mentor.jpg
36KB, 488x352px
America Redneck powa
>>
>>719739821
He will fix it or fuckit up so bad it all fails and we burn it down and start over
>>
>>719740121
This
>>
>>719739821
I'm enjoying the snowflakes pain
>>
>>719739821
The liberal butthurt is well worth it
>>
No more free shit for losers.
>>
>>719739821
I fucking love it, all the media/cucks here in Sweden who thought Hillary was gods gift to the world are outrageous, not a singel day goes by without our newsoutlet crying about Trump!
>>
Anyone that voted for him will get a real dose of reality when their freedoms are slowly taken away and all the bullshit promises that Trump gave you are shown to be simply fake while his family runs your pathetic lives and just gets richer. Go read a history book about any extreme nationalist country and see how successful they were in the end. Fuck take a look at Germany in WW2 and see how the nazis did. Obviously it was the Jews and the rest of the world that was to blame for their shitty economy and now we have a mirror image of those times with Trump again. Also enjoy dying and paying for it more within your own borders after Obamacare is gone and he has no replacement. Also have fun choking on your own air once again after Trump removes all restrictions on environmental regulations that were set in place to protect America and its future.
>>
>>719739926
He hasn't done anything to earn my respect. I'm not one of those "not my president" types, but I also didn't just blindly respect Obama just because he was president.
It's an uphill battle for Trump, though, he's kind of a slimeball, and has already gone back on several campaign promises.
>>
I'm English and previously left leaning. Having the liberal media saturate us with nothing but weak, petulant fucking crying about Trump caused me to re-evaluate my politics.
>>
>>719740535
But but much memes
>>
>americans actually think this billionaire is going to give power back to the people
>>
Doesn't worry this "minority". The rest of the world hates white people so I'm fine. ISIS doesn't bomb ghettos where I live.
>>
NEWS FLASH PEOPLE

god is angry! And he has sent donald trump to wipe the evil gay jew leftist islamic cucks from this great country of ours

Unto him we hive our undieing loyalty as he would never use us for any kind of monetary gain And is clearly never too rich to receive my donations

Thank jesus i have all this time to complain about liberals complaining about having the D-man as president

I salute our new comrade in this perilous fight against all things pc as we bring social justice to these faggots who think they can get away with the gay (you cant)
>>
>>719740413
You mean all those blue state white Americans taking advantage of welfare programs? Dude I live in hick town, Georgia. I work for public works so I'm in and out of buildings all the time. The DFACS office here almost never has any black people in it, it's all white trailer queens driving their boyfriend's hacked up pickups.
>>
>>719739821
Sit back and watch 'murica drown in its own shit from a nice comfortable distance
>>
File: 1481575147416.jpg (13KB, 438x327px) Image search: [Google]
1481575147416.jpg
13KB, 438x327px
>>
>>719739821
wonderful
>>
>>719739821
Maybe next time the dems rig a primary for a worse candidate I'm hoping the people will raise up and put an end to it instead of hopping on the "it has a pussy " train. And trump will be that reminder
>>
>>719740822

Nice projection, the guy didn't say anything about blacks. But u are right, the trailer "culture" is a cancer born out of the regime of the last 2 presidents. At this point crying and swinging at nothing is pointless, lets see and hope Trump does bring back jobs so at least the next generation won't consist of uneducated morons black or white.
>>
>>719739821
My opinion is that now that Russia has successfully planted who they want in the white house, we can expect to see America really start to crumble from the inside out. First thing we'll see is America pull its armies out of every country which lets Russia move right in to gain control of said territory. Next we'll see a massive smear campaign in the alt-media about Angela Merkel like we did with Hilary and once Merkel is out of Germany, the EU will be dissolved which again allows Russia to gain more control in Europe. I dont think people realise how much of a world wide catastrophe this is. This isn't just about America, the entire western world is about to be set on fire and putin is there fanning the flames.
>>
>>719740603
What promises aside from the wall?
>>
File: IMG_1926.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1926.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
>>
>>719741217
Hes gonna bring god back! Christianity will now dictate all our lives just as god intended you fagget nigger
>>
>>719741216

>Putin stole my sweetroll
>>
good for him bad for us
>>
>>719741301
i rather have Christianity than Islam.
At least Christianity has morals.
>>
>>719739821
I'm apprehensive. I don't care for him as a person, but I'm hoping he will do some goid work.
>>
>>719739821
Clash of civilization time?
>>
File: 1480933771126.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480933771126.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>719739821

You know what's going to happen, you are going to go to work, pay taxes, pay bills, buy useless shit you don't need, rinse and repeat just like while every other fucking president that has ever been in office was in office. You fucking millennials are so boring with all your complaining. Oh no... Haven't figured out how the world works yet, oh no...
>>
>>719739980
Aaaand onto the watchlist you go
>>
>>719740535
Oh yeah because hillary didn't plan to do the same fucking thing lmao. Delusional. If you were worried about freedom purple should have voted Gary Johnson. Highest probability for an independent party to win in years and every body fooled themselves into believing the media's hyped narrative that a third party wasn't possible.
>>
>>719741490
One fucker here actually gets it.
>>
>>719741410
EXACTLY we'll finally have one nation one ruler one political ideology under GOD

Good jesus mary and joseph will trump bring the amazing christian morality back to this nation and its patrons who frequent messege boards such as these
>>
>>719741490
You make a pretty good point, but you also have to think of the fact that the republican party has a majority in both houses and the president. So they will probably be able to make more changes then Obama was able to when he was in office.
>>
>>719741216
Idiot
Do you know that there was an agreement between the western world and Russia where there would be a neutral zone between the 2.
That neutral zone has been invaded by Europe and Europe has put military bases in there and even funded a coup that resulted in really bad relations with Russia.

We are the ones invading into Russian territory. We are the invaders, not the other way around. We even put economical sanctions on Russia that has crippled its economy. Putin said it himself the economical situation for his country is not maintainable. And if Hillary had won he would have invaded Europe to defend his own country.

We dodged a major bullet
>>
File: render003.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
render003.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
Мы сейчас президент!
>>
File: 1471975181025.jpg (107KB, 1023x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1471975181025.jpg
107KB, 1023x1033px
Power to the people

MAGA

America first

Fuck yeah!
>>
>>719740603
He hasn't gone back on shit yet. Also, when dealing with the public opinion and D.C. , you need to pretend to go along with them for a moment before you unleash what you already said as being controversial. The walls happening. The illegals (that are criminals , meaning all of them ) will be deported. ObongoCare will be repealed and replaced... As well as every other thing he mentioned. It's #MAGA to the fullest. There literally is no stopping the Trump train. If you watched those Washington insiders yesterday during his speech, you will realized that he cucked them to the maximum level. Hillary and Manchelle's face were priceless.. all gold.
>>
>>719739980
Won't happen, short cock.
>>
>>719741730
Amen comrade
The fuckin jew liberal media is always twisting the story

glad to see someone on this site isnt a nigger
>>
>>719740822
In the coastal towns it's all Mexican (illegal) and blacks that run the welfare / section 8 game. They fucking literally own it and white folks can't get it. California, Washington, Oregon, Jew York, Florida, etc.. so your theory is debunked.
>>
>>719740448
It's so beautiful.. #MAGA
>>
>>719741490
This. Its also funny how everyone thinks the president is the only person who calls the shots.
>>
>>719742068
Yeah those kike aliens are takin all our stuff
>>
>>719740535
You are clearly a whack job, so to go along with your fake scenario would be retarded. Sorry you lost kid. You may be on the losing side, but those that voted for him already got 8 years of pleasure simply by watching these libtards heads explode. It's pure fucking bliss, and nothing can stop those feeling anymore...
>>
>>719740682
Well, you have Brexit... Hopefully that trend continues across the land. Fuck this liberal cancer.. time for the alpha males to take over again, and not these watered down gay men or women that want Play-Doh parties.
>>
>>719739980
so pence becomes pres?
>inb4 just kill pence too
orrin hatch would be pres. then, he happens to be a republican...you cant win.
>>
>>719742183
Yes, them too. Barbara Streisand and Meryl Streep. Fucking kikes
>>
If i lived in the states, i would probably have voted for him, not because i think he is such a great candidate. But because Hillary is an elitist, that lies under oath (just like her husband) that destroys evidence. She clearly dont give a flying fuck about anyone that have not given her foundation a contribution, and thinks she is above the law.
At the same time its now starting to hit me who is going to be the leader of "the free world" and its scares the living crap out of me.

Lets pay he does not fuck up too much
>>
>>719741216
Fake. WikiLeaks simple was getting back at Hillary Clinton for her multiple attempts at assassination on Julien Assange. It had nothing to do with getting Trump in. Shit, for all they knew, it would be Jewnie Sanders that took the pie. You see, the liberal media TELLS you Russia did it for Trump, but that would be wrong. Hillary needed to be taken out regardless. She has been a lifetime criminal and needed to be exposed. She has already been on the shit list for over 40 years. Fuck anybody that doesn't have a brain enough to calculate these things. Dumb faggots
>>
>>719739926

>He's the POTUS so you respect him

You're either A. military or B. simple.

Similar to how the last 8 years was "Fuck Obummer" from Republicans, we are looking at at least 4 years of "Fuck dwarf-hands Drumpf" from the Democrats
>>
>>719741730
Neutral zone? What in the fuck are you talking about? Invaded by Europe? Russia is in Europe last time I looked at a map Idiot. Funded a coup? Which coup is that? So strange how the rest of the world trades and gets along with each other just fine but Russia is somehow the only correct one.
>>
>>719742275
Actually, Paul Ryan would be president next. That would be great. Why do you think his ass was smirking all day yesterday? Lol. Niggers
>>
>>719742196
Ah another intelligent post by a Trump supporter. "libtards heads explode"
>>
>>719742262
Moar russian posts like this please
>>
>>719742196
Would be great if you Trump cock suckers would just move to Russia (if your not already) and bow down to your supreme god Putin. He'll put you in jail for sucking Trumps cock though so watch out for that
>>
>>719739821
see, I want him to run the country to the ground,
i'm going to be cheering for him every step of the way too. all empires must fall at one time or another, the United States reign is over, and I'm pretty excited about this development.
it's the perfect excuse for a 'reset button' if you will
praise kek
>>
>>719741490
/thread
>>
>>719740121
Obama did nothing? You are delusional.
>>
>>719743189
You're right anon. I forgot about the funeral drone strikes and his tolerance towards group like BLM furthering the existing racial divide in this country.
>>
>>719742908
>Would be great if you Trump cock suckers would just move to Russia (if your not already) and bow down to your supreme god Putin. He'll put you in jail for sucking Trumps cock though so watch out for that

Leftist showing their true self. I love it.

They always say so any hateful racist shit and even when we explain it to them they still think its ok for them to say it, but not when you do a reverse test on some of the words.

Lets test the theory.

All black cocksukers should move back to Africa and bow down to their supreme jungle god.
>>
>>719742746
If you don't realize I am right, then you are the cuck you seem to be.
>>
>>719742768
More Jew, libtard posts like yours, bueno
>>
>>719743638
I'm not that first dude, but Trump supporters going to Russia would be a pro-authoritarian movement, not a racial movement.
>>
>>719742908
You should already have been moved out of the USA to Canada or some other shit hole. Why on earth are you still pretending to stick around. Your kind is not allowed here any longer
>>
>>719743520
The fact that the BLM movement is the first thing you bring up when talking about Obama's presidency in a negative light just shows that you are indeed most likely ignorant to racial issues that exist in America. You're so pressed by them that its the first thing you bring up; not Obamacare or even the unemployment rate dropping
>>
>>719743823
>Your kind is not allowed here any longer

kek
>>
>>719742908

Born in about 2003 ?

When you decide to wake up from your fantasy you may notice that a vast majority of veterans from the cold war voted for Trump. So you're little theory there is completely full of shit.
>>
>>719739821
literally happier than ever, i actually teared up during his inauguration speech
>>
>>719744086
That's somewhat sad. You'll probably tear up again when you lose your job and can no longer afford healthcare or pay for your mortgage, thanks to Mr Trump Dump.
>>
>>719740121

Thinking the worst thing that could happen is that you die. Seriously ?

There are literally a million things that could happen to you at any time that are worse than death.
>>
>>719744206
we don't have healthcare
they repealed obamacare, but didn't replace it with anything
>>
>>719744209
>There are literally a million things that could happen to you at any time that are worse than death.

Exactly! Like Trump becoming president. *sigh*
>>
>>719741716
hes the first president in us history who hasnt read the bible back to front
>>
File: TrumpVoter.gif (1MB, 287x267px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpVoter.gif
1MB, 287x267px
>>719741490
/thread
Life will still be the same, still have to get up and go to work regardless who it is.
>>
ITT: Angry, angsty libtards
>>
i'm only 13 and donald trump winning president is already the worst thing to ever happen in my lifetime
>>
Cheating commie faggot
>>
File: assblasted.gif (1MB, 204x324px) Image search: [Google]
assblasted.gif
1MB, 204x324px
>>719740535
tl:dr "butthurt the musical"
>>
>>719744209
As the result of a change in presidential administrations? I doubt it. Fatal familial insomnia is worse than just dying, sure, but Trump isn't going to be the cause of that.
>>
File: IMG_0424.jpg (192KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.jpg
192KB, 450x450px
>>719739821
Bless this man, right person at the right time
>>
>>719744318
Second worst. First was your dad's rubber breaking.
>>
>>719742068
In order to get benefits, they have to have a social security number. If they have that, they pay taxes when they work. Blacks might just sell weed in the ghetto, but Mexicans will do some work.
>>
>>719744206
i think ill be ecstatic about how much more im making since my taxes went down so much
>>
>>719744401
haha very funny /b/ro. even funnier i do mma and i would easily beat the shit out of ur body. i am 14 next week and ive already fucked a girl, she wasnt even my gf. how about you?
>>
>>719743882
You will be learning a very painful lesson, faganon
>>
>>719744414
Not only that, but part of Trump's speech hinted that to get welfare you must work. No more sitting at home cranking out nigglets for a welfare check.
>>
>>719743880
You're taking this way too far. The racial divide is caused by Obama allowing people to perpetuate racial tensions beyond what they really are. In France, they don't recognize race. They'll never ask you your race and therefore they can't discriminate. Blacks aren't anymore oppressed than whites because multiple studies have shown class is the dividing factor. BLM has furthered anyone's agenda because there's no EVIDENCE of racism.
>>
>>719744342
>>
>>719744564
America not recognising race would be stupid. It is a nation that has been formed through a fusion of many different cultures and races, to recognise this is to indulge in it.
You really are stupid. In terms of what you were saying in France, eliminating asking people what their race is DOES NOT eliminate race all together and you're truly retarded if you think otherwise. Race is a FACT. People can still be, and are, racially discriminated against in France.
>>
>>719744056
>vast majority of veterans from the cold war voted for Trump.
Where is this statistic? This is typical russian propaganda. All bullshit and no facts to back anything up
>>
>>719739821
Some sort of reality TV show, sad
>>
>>719743823
> Why on earth are you still pretending to stick around. Your kind is not allowed here any longer
Makes sense
>>
>>719740535
>take a look at Germany in WW2 and see how the nazis did. Obviously it was the Jews and the rest of the world that was to blame for their shitty economy

Err.... they Nazis where basically the only booming economy back then while the capitalist world still suffered from the economic crisis of 1929. Even in 1938, US economy was as bad as in 1930 and no recovery in sight. Same for France and Britain.

>inb4 yeah because they used all their resources to create an evil war machine meme
>>
>>719744056
Wait... Do you think people actually fought in the cold war?
>>
Man, Im just happy Im not american. Although it sucks living close to russia now that Trump is going to let putin do whatever he wants.
>>
>>719745543
Oh yeah, times were great except that part where it led to the highest death toll in human history and millions of innocent people were put to death but yeah, good times
>>
>>719745588
lol anons ignorance exposed
>>
>>719739821
I think it's really nice that he became president.

His climate view concerns me since it's obvious that our climate is getting fucked from pollution.

But economicly i have kinda endless optimism for Trump, enough to move all my investments based on what he is doing, already maybe 10k $ in 2month because of current stock market.

Going to pull out of it soon because of it will crash but in general it's not interested what is going on right now, what will be interesting is where we will be in 3years, that's how i'm currently investing.
>>
>>719745843

>t. moving the goal post
The statement was done solely regarding economy, what you wrote has nothing to do with it. Also interestingly nobody seems to want to look into just why the capitalists couldn't recover and needed war... it was basically optional for them anyways.

Also muh holoclaus, filthy Jude.
>>
>>719745543
The problem is that Nazi mentality and nationalism is based on hatred which eventually leads to wars.
>>
>>719746058
hes doing pre-1930 politics. Im saving money to invest in stocks after the crash
>>
>>719739821
It's for the best

>4 years of Trump > 8 years of Hillary
>America will take a wild swing to the left after
>There will be more democratic voters than ever before

Trump will try to force too much in too little of a time. This ACA shit and 'Mexico will repay us' is a good example of him just jumping the gun

The guy is the goofiest of the goofy and anyone that follows his cult of personality should be shot
>>
File: 1484629317052.jpg (324KB, 1536x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1484629317052.jpg
324KB, 1536x1246px
>>719739821
Best
Goy
Ever

And again Zog trolls le free thiniking POL forum into helping them to boot.
>>
>>719746111
>The problem is that Nazi mentality and nationalism is based on hatred

You learned that in liberal gender studies 101 in your indoctrination centers?

Trust me, it's just the love for ones own making others believe they are hated, which is not true. Others might be met with indifference and only feel hate if they try to subvert the host culture.

Anyone who thinks that a nationalist hates people from other nations is fucking retarded and gets fed liberal propaganda.
>>
>Drugs and gangs destroy inner cities
>Our factories are rusted out tombstones
>Poor/lower middle class families struggle while washington celebrates their own victories
>Radical islamic terrorists
>Illegals pouring in over our open borders
>This american carnage stops now, from now on america first

Honest. Direct. That was my take away and I don't disagree with any of it.

It's sort of sad to watch grown men and women act like children because the truth is so shocking and offensive to them.
>>
File: 10000words.jpg (182KB, 455x609px) Image search: [Google]
10000words.jpg
182KB, 455x609px
>>
>>719746370
nazism is literally just ooga booga gang nigger-mentality with a nicer name
>>
>>719746370
Hey nothing wrong with wanting whats best for your country to be your priority and I can understand when your country is falling apart that nationalism makes sense somewhat. Thats fine but theres a fine line between nationalism , extreme nationalism, authoritarianism and fascism. The nazis started out with a message that everyone in Germany liked..unemployment was nearly 30% at the time, but things aren't nearly as bad as that here in the US. Under Obama its below 5% and now we have (had) free healthcare like the rest of the modern world yet somehow we think we have it so bad
>>
>>719739821
I personally belive hes the 45th president
>>
>>719739926
No, I respect the office.
I can still hate the man all I want.
>>
>>719740448
The Globalist European Union is scared shitless of Trump. He is for Brexxit and if he achieves success it will be the end of the EU
>>
>>719740448
When I visit Sweden, all my coworkers were reading something called aftonbladget or something similar to that spelling. Is that a good news source?
>>
>>719746813
are you fucking kidding me? free my ass
> now we have (had) free healthcare like the rest of the modern world
>>
>>719746782
What an idiot! would you have posted the same picture if your lovig Hillary had been elected?
>>
I think our days as a superpower are numbered. No one is going to want to do deals with a country whose leader says "We will put ourselves first". China's time has arrived.

But hey, maybe that's a good thing. Trying to shove our weight around all over the world and making everyone pay attention to us all the time was pretty damn tiring.
>>
>>719746783
>nazism is literally just ooga booga gang nigger-mentality with a nicer name
Well thought out argument!

>>719746813
>The nazis started out with a message that everyone in Germany liked
Well they campaigned deliberately for removing democracy. Nobody cared about this shit back then because the Germans had it for 10 years and it was all shit.

>we have (had) free healthcare
That's not how it works. "Free" healthcare does not exists. Interestingly, "free" healthcare was implimented under Hitler.

>we think we have it so bad
The western world actually has it very bad because the debt based slavery system is short of crumbling, which will spark a huge civil war.

Also, what's up with the comparison of unemployment rates between Weimar Republic and Obama's america... just another Trump is literally Hitler comparison?
>>
File: 1484630142498.jpg (53KB, 640x553px) Image search: [Google]
1484630142498.jpg
53KB, 640x553px
>>719746782
>>
>>719741217
>aside from

You're already backpedalling lmao.
>>
>>719747023
you are of course paying for it through taxes but when you get cancer from posting on 4chan you'll be happy that Obamas' got you covered for the treatment
>>
>>719741729
Obama had the same thing when he entered office and he didn't do shit. We'll see what happens now that the shoe is on the other foot.
>>
>>719746858
Thank you for having a brain.
>>
>>719743880
>most likely ignorant to racial issues that exist in America.

Get over it. Just fucking get over it.

Your life isn't hard. You've never known hardship, never starved.

Shut the fuck up and get on with it.
>>
>>719747125
not an argument it just is.
>>
>>719742196
>muh feelings

Have you ever even taken a look at any of the policies of either candidate?
>>
>>719739821

I marvel at american's stupidity. It's kinda funny, though.
>>
Trump said "I'm taking power from Washington and giving it back to the people". If anybody is still against him after that he is either a moron or part of the establishment that is robbing the US people
>>
>>719747210
But he was talking about the hardship of others, jackass. Do you have ANY empathy?
>>
>>719747152
>100 people live in a county
>Trump wins
>20m people live in a county
>Clinton wins

B-BUT THEY SHOULD COUNT EQUAAAL
>>
>>719739821
I don't know how anyone is surprised. Trump embodies today's America perfectly. We are a gold plated shell with absolutely nothing on the inside. We look very tough and flashy on the outside but inside all we have is daddy's money to small hands.
>>
>>719747288
Sure, kid.
>>
>>719746308
I'm hoping for Bernie

I feel like Hillary won't go for round 2. This was a stunning loss for her, and almost everyone involved seems to think someone who's less of a party yes-woman would have cleaned house.
>>
>>719747292
It's a line he feeds shills like you to keep any support he can.
>>
>>719747292
Because Trump has a history of completely honoring his word. Just like how he said his businesses won't influence his position as president so he doesn't need to put it in a blind trust.

He said it, so why doesn't everybody just accept it and shut up.
>>
>>719741490
>ven't figured out how the world works yet, oh no...
Pretty much this, nothing is going to change, Trump was intelligent enough to get support from all these racist fucks by telling them a bunch of lies like building the wall or wiping out every sand nigger.
>>
>>719747357
3 cities, dick eyes.
>>
>>719747117
Why would our days be numbered if the leader says "We will put ourselves first"? You don't make sense
>>
>>719743880
>Obamacare

Great. More shit I have to pay for that I don't need. You're all fucking parasites tbh.

>unemployment rate dropping

Yeah that was Obama, not the economy naturally stabilizing after a global crash.

Same thing would of happened under McCain. Same thing would of happened under fucking Bernie Sanders or anyone else you dumb cunt.
>>
>>719747292
It was a populist buzzphrase that means exactly nothing. He said it to make them feel good and for no other reason.

Not to mention congress still has plenty of power.
>>
>>719747392
Bernie or Biden,
>>
>>719747357
You don't understand politics. Someday, little snowflake.
>>
>>719747288
You're right. PT Barnum said "There is a sucker born every minute in America".
>>
>>719741535
Nobody mention Hillary faggot
>>
>>719747475
>>
>>719747344
>he

Why do you talk about yourself in the third person?

If you really think Black people in the US face hardships comparable to people around the world, in the Middle East, in Central Africa, you're a fucking delusional spoiled cunt.

Grow up.
>>
>>719747475
Agreed. Biden would also be acceptable. Maybe if they ran together?
>>
>>719739821
As a person, I can't stand him.

That being said, I'd rather have a doctor I dislike as a person, but who's a damn good doctor, than a doctor who I like, but who got his MD from the University of Botswana at Cancun.
>>
>>719747515
So that means it's true.

>fucking idiot
>>
>>719747475
They'll be close to pushing 80 by the next election. I doubt they'd choose to run again.
>>
>>719747152
When I see this argument I never know if the poster is a retarded rural republicunt or just trolling.
>>
>>719739821
Well, all you American gun nuts who insist that you have to retain your right to buy automatic weapons with no backgrounds checks so that you can overthrow a tyrannical government?
You better pull your fucking fingers out of each others' arses and do it. Otherwise that whole argument is a lot of fucking bullshit.
>>
>>719747456
As a supoerpower, I said. You need the world's respect, and that requires alliances based on equal partnerships.

Imagine there's a guy who said he'd never help you out unless there's something in it for him, out loud. You'd never deal with that guy unless you absolutely have to. And the "out loud" part is pretty important itself. That's not something you say.
>>
>>719747429
Agreed anon, but will all the people who are against him allow him to move in his direction?
>>
>>719747669
I doubt 2nd amendment supporters voted Hillary tbh, you fucking eurostani faggot.
>>
>>719747288

Yeah, I can appreciate the humor in having Donald Trump as your president.
>>
File: 5lytn.jpg (25KB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
5lytn.jpg
25KB, 584x329px
>>719747583
>>
>>719744209
>literally a million
>name 20 things worse than dying
>literally don't think you understand the literal meaning of literally, you illiterate tool.
>>
>>719747657
Nah, the point is that the majority of problems people vote on, are their local problems in their local community. Most policies affect different locales differently. So to have a small subset of areas, which largely face similar problems (urban problems) decide unilaterally the position of the country (which has urban,suburban, and rural problem sets), is a shit idea.
>>
File: 1484223981386.png (201KB, 1500x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1484223981386.png
201KB, 1500x1153px
>>719747669
>>
>>719747657
What don't you understand?

>In b4 muh Hillary
>>
>>719747471
>>719747471
Congress is in majority Republican, what you say is typical CNN BS
>>
>>719747579
You populists are talking about this "America First" shit, yet you're saying we shouldn't deal with the hardships of minority Americans because they're not as bad as foreign hardships (while that is true)? That's some double standards, right there.
>>
File: crying-on-sofa1.gif (416KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
crying-on-sofa1.gif
416KB, 500x281px
>>719747669
>>
File: settingmaker.png (251KB, 1597x1178px) Image search: [Google]
settingmaker.png
251KB, 1597x1178px
>>719747669
>>
>>719747922
America first means Billionaires first.
>>
>>719747913
>Congress is in majority Republican
So the people are getting fucked apparently, because the "establishment" Trump supporters were against was of both parties.
>>
>>719747922
No, we shouldnt deal with the problems of minority Americans because white Americans are objectively more important.
>>
>>719748074
Hi Richard.
>>
>>719748023
Not him but now you're getting it, anon

It wasn't a vote for Trump. It was a vote of no confidence in the system as a whole. That's why the press is losing their shit
>>
File: 1467378975126.jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467378975126.jpg
96KB, 600x600px
he brought out the worst in both side left and right.
honestly I'm left of center and the far left discusses me and the far right is brain dead. So whatever happens I hope for the best because I'm on this sinking ship with him.
>>
>>719739821
>>719746858
I respect the office. The man is a used-car salesman of the worst kind. A carnival barker, announcing the greatest show on Earth only to go in and see a common roster of simple jugglers and clowns with corny gags.
I am not Dem, fwiw. Independent, so often I am too conservative for hard liberals and too progressive for the alt-right. Middle of the road, I guess. Saying that, I wanted John Kasich.
>>
>>719747998
Yeah, sure. Cry mor
>>
>>719747998
>>
>>719748192
>Used car salesman
>Successful billionaire

Pick one
>>
File: 101.jpg (57KB, 823x478px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
57KB, 823x478px
>>
>>719747922
>hardships of minority Americans

These hardships literally fall under the category of "shit happens". They're minor first world problems that don't require the government or the taxpayers attention to fix.

Just get over it.

If it's so unbearably bad, they would leave. They choose not to because you live in one of the most tolerant and multicultural societies in history.

You think the Chinese will deal with the fucking sheer bullshit the African-American community generate? No.

We've cut these people some serious slack. If that's not good enough, if they can't make their way in the world today, that's their own fucking problem. We shouldn't have to pay for it.
>>
>>719748261
>>719748226
I'm not even American. It's mainly hilarious how you people somehow believe a man who literally has his home stuffed with gold shit to be fighting for the working man.

Pic related, Trump's amazing taste in interior. Truly a class act.
>>
>>719739821
Absolute massive faggot.

It's not even funny that he was elected because he's such a cunt. Always has been.
>>
>>719747766
I know most of you small-dicked fuckers who feel the need to overcompensate with guns probably voted Trump. But I also know that, in 3 months time, when all the obvious bullshit promises Trump fooled you with start evaporating, you're going to be angry, armed and still fucking stupid. The question is whether you will do something about it or not.
>>
>>719748392
I find it sad how you hate people for being successful.

Your upbringing has robbed you of all drive and ambition, and you're unable to respect the achievements of others, or learn from them. It's pathetic.
>>
>>719740448
Except people in Sweden rooted for Bernie you fuck
>>
>>719748346
Did I say he was one in real life? No, this was a metaphore regarding his behavior. Yes, he is rich. I started rich and got richer off his shenanigans off the backs of many innocent hard working people. Sells people on an idea, gets people to do the work for him, then switch gears to give them a lemon. Declare the company bankrupt and walk away with extra money in his pocket while everyone else goes home shirtless.
>>
>>719748475
>The question is whether you will do something about it or not.

When you grow up, you'll realize throwing a tantrum because you're not happy with something wont get you anywhere.

I'm glad you don't own a firearm, you seem like a fucking retard tbqh.
>>
>>719748164
But we'll never actually buck the whole system without burning DC to the ground, killing every politician, and writing a new constitution.
>>
>>719748652
>Declare the company bankrupt
>7 chapter 11 bankruptcies out of 500+ companies

Yes I'm sure that's how he made the bulk of his money, anon. You sound like you really know what you're talking about.
>>
>>719748630
He's not succesfull, although he has succesfully created the image of a succesfull man.

A 1 million dollar loan in the fucking 70's. Do you have any idea how much money that is just as a startup? Not to mention the massive network of business connections he also inherited from his daddy? Then there's the continuous shady shit he's done over his whole life stiffing companies for work they'd done, suing over bullshit and whatever.

And he still managed to bankrupt a shitload of companies.
>>
>>719748804
>writing a new constitution

Get out.
>>
>>719748630
>Successful
He succeeds at failing, and making money off the failure. His money came at the expense of many hard-working middle and lower-class working people. He never actually "worked". Never picked up a hammer, a shovel, basket of laundry, sinkful of dishes.
Why hate on that? True American value, imho. I have it pretty good, too. I went to school and paid for it myself. I got my job on my own merits, and am still working it two decades on. Everything I own I earned myself without directly affecting other peoples' lives for the worse.
>>
>>719748164
So, Trump supporters have the mentality of third-worlders?
>>
>>719741879
...except he put all the Washington insiders in his cabinet. You and everyone who voted for Trump thinking a billionaire has your interests at heart is even dumber than I imagined you Americans could ever be. Even the best comedians would have a hard time portraying just how naive and gullible you really are.
>>
>>719744414
there are people who sell the SSNs of recently deceased and permanently disabled to illegal immigrants. They use the number to get benefits but work under the table
>>
>>719748804
You're on your own there, bud.

I enjoy warm showers and stores stocked with food. Good luck
>>
>>719748736
Apparently, I am not enough of a retard to be American, though. Lucky me.
>>
>>719748891
That would be like $5 million dollars now adjusted for inflation.
>>
>>719748891
>He's not succesfull

He's the fucking POTUS you stupid, stupid little eurocuckold.

Jesus fucking Christ listen to yourself man. Could you be anymore fucking delusional?

>And he still managed to bankrupt a shitload of companies.

Does nobody understand how business assets actually work?

Liquidating 7 companies when you have literally hundreds of others to work with isn't a bad thing. You just sound like a fucking idiot tbh.

Please google "chapter 11" and try and get it through your fucking skull. It's really not that complicated and will stop you sounding like a fucking retard in the future.
>>
卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽╯卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽╯卐 Hail Trump Fuck The Cucks Make American great again Hillary 4 prison Vote Trump 2020 top kek gas the protesters kys more donations spread free speech Fuck Cnn Noooooooo
>>
File: USA.jpg (57KB, 1124x921px) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
57KB, 1124x921px
>>
>>719749010
All reports that I have read on this matter show that less than 5% of illegals are working under the table. That is how Trump is so confident that he can find them all and get them deported. 95% have records with workplace and home addresses.
Work for the government.
>>
>>719748966
>He never actually "worked". Never picked up a hammer, a shovel, basket of laundry, sinkful of dishes.

Who cares?

Do you really judge your investors on their ability to wash dishes? No wonder your country is a fucking dump lmao.
>>
>>719749134
He's POTUS based on a campaign of lies. I don't call that succesful, i call that one gigantic scam that the American people somehow fell for.
>>
>>719748984
Third-worlders because the two major parties don't accurately represent them?

Just the real possibility of a new party forming in the near future. Something has to give. We can all agree this election was a total train wreck.
>>
>>719749134
You sound like a retard for berating people like that.
>>
>>719748891
If someone gave you 1
Million dollars you would turn it into 0 dollars.
>>
>>719748373
Other than systematic racism that keeps them in poverty because schools broke as shit, thus poorer education, thus crime to escape the desperation of having no future, thus justification of never improving their schools, repeat ad infinitum. Not to mention all poor people get huddled together which increases the effect.

Oh wait, that doesn't exist because it's abstract. A shit situation is only the fault of the person in it, right? And I suppose you'll say I'm condoning crime but bringing up poverty, rather than saying impoverished people are wiling to do desperate things that future generations won't do if we work to eliminate the systems that keep people impoverished.
>>
File: IMG_6705.jpg (971KB, 1450x2206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6705.jpg
971KB, 1450x2206px
>>719739821
>>
>>719749241
I judge investors on how they treat the subjects of their investment. I have more respect for the ones that got the money for their investment from honest work.
This country is a dump because we idolize money. If you knew anything from the Bible you would know that is a major issue. As a Nation founded on Christian principles we should not be going down that rabbit hole.
>>
>>719749272
I'm just pissed they empowered the GOP to make this message, because I hate just about all of the GOP's policies.

Trump isn't a republican, but the republicans are gonna get a lot done while he's here, and I'm gonna hate it all.
>>
>>719749022
No, me too. I was just saying how pointless this anti-establishment crap was.
>>
>>719740040
1% of America is saved.
99% fucked.
>>
>>719749253
>He's POTUS based on a campaign of lies.
>i call that one gigantic scam that the American people somehow fell for.

Do you have autism?

Because it sounds like you have autism and attempted to wax poetic about the election process.

"It's all lies I tell you! The Billionaire mogul turned President of the United States is actually not successful AT ALL! You should listen to me, a random sperglord on /b/, because I truly understand success!"

Gtfo of here you fucking autist. You might not like the guy, because you're a liberal little bitch, and that's fine. But denying he's successful? You people get more delusional each coming year. Grow up.
>>
File: 1485010690214.jpg (322KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1485010690214.jpg
322KB, 1224x1632px
>>
>>719749279
You that butthurt over it?

Stop being a little bitch, research what chapter 11 actually means for a brand as large as Trump.

You don't have to thank me for it, just stop being so fucking stupid in future.
>>
>>719743520
You mean the racial issues that were explicitly green-lighted by the establishment Republicans? The shit tonne of false-flag information that was generated by them to discredit Obama and spread fear of his presidency?
>>
File: 1485008763193.gif (845KB, 250x312px) Image search: [Google]
1485008763193.gif
845KB, 250x312px
>>
>>719749656
Not him, but I think the measure of his political success will be how well he governs.

And we CAN NOT determine his economic success, because we don't have his tax returns.
>>
>>719749796
I know exactly what chapter 11 means...and I can guarantee that I am smarter than you. Now you can take your bullshit and get out of my fucking country. Real American values or gtfo.
>>
File: 1485009825542.gif (821KB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
1485009825542.gif
821KB, 300x160px
>>
File: 1485011187384.jpg (12KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
1485011187384.jpg
12KB, 318x318px
espionage
>>
>>719749519
True

But that tends to happen when an entire group of people is ignored and shouted down as racist for having real concerns. You get Trumps, hopefully not Hitlers but that too.
>>
>>719749357
>A shit situation is only the fault of the person in it, right?

Yes.

If your shit situation is you were born with cerebral palsy, then it's not your fault.

If your shit situation is you were born into a slightly less rich area of the richest country on Earth, which also happens to be one of the most tolerant countries on Earth, and you don't manage to better yourself in any way, that's your fucking fault.

Take responsibility for your actions, anon. Stop blaming other people for your own shortcomings.

I'd understand if there were no successful Black people in the states today. But that's just not the case.

Blaming Whitey isn't always going to work. Eventually, there will come a time when you collectively need to grow up, or accept that some of you are just lazy human garbage.
>>
>>719748631
and who did bernie say to support when he lost?
>>
>>719749570
So pointless it created the United States

Black and white thinking much?
>>
File: 1418241100974.jpg (27KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1418241100974.jpg
27KB, 600x750px
>>719749925
>I know exactly what chapter 11 means

Evidently you didn't, though.

>I can guarantee that I am smarter than you

You sound pretty fucking stupid to me, but who knows maybe you're some kind of autistic savant after all.
>>
>>719750052
The fact that there are actual racists in the movement (who want it FOR racist reasons), that the non-racist ones don't rebuke because it doesn't affect them, really doesn't help.
>>
>>719739821
approval
>>
>>719749878
>political success will be how well he governs.

Yup, that's ongoing.

For now, he's managed to land the highest political office in the world, which is pretty good going as far as his short political career is concerned.

Saying that he's not a successful person is frankly ridiculous, but that's libs in a nutshell.
>>
>>719739821
Trying not to get too hyped or my hopes up, but overall I think he will be very good to both USA and the world. Anyway much better than Hillary / Obama.
>>
>>719750163
The bitch who threatened the safety of his family.

Notice how nearly everyone who challenged Hillary ended up dead?

Now, I don't think Bernie is the type to fall for that, he knows he'd become a martyr, however, if his family was threatened...
>>
>>719750217
No, dumbass. I'm saying these aren't true anti-establishment actions. Because the establishment is still here and still controls most of the government.

They half-assed it.
>>
He's a massive faggot who was voted in by other massive faggots who also fuck animals and family. Every Trump voter IS an incest beastiality mega faglord
>>
File: 1458612366233.jpg (42KB, 519x266px) Image search: [Google]
1458612366233.jpg
42KB, 519x266px
>>719750393
I disagree. But time will tell.
If I'm right, I get to gloat. If not, I'm Anonymous so you can never track me down to make me admit I was wrong.
>>
>>719750477
>voted in by other massive faggots

So you voted for Trump?
>>
>>719750302
At the risk of taking bait, do you realize how insane what you just said is? That's why Trump won. That thinking right there.
>>
>>719750477
Your butthole is very sore friend.
>>
I don't think he was the right choice.

Hillary wasn't much better, but Trump seems a bit too unstable to hold the office for very long.

I hope he does well, I really do, sadly I fear he'll end up hurting a lot of Americans. Mostly those who need help the most.
>>
>>719750634
Have we gotten to the point where just admitting that racism exists is bait?

I'm sorry, but I'm stating what I believe. There are some people in the anti-establishment movement that want it for racist reasons, and those that aren't are oblivious to it or don't want to admit it exist because it feels it would delegitimize their movement. The irony being that it delegitimatizes their movement somewhat to pretend it doesn't exist. Their real concerns are overlooked by others when they overlook the elephant in the room.

I'm sorry, but that is how I feel about it. It's like Black Lives Matter, honestly. There's some good ideas, and good people, in there, but I can't respect the organization as much when they won't talk about and shun the fringe elements in it doing bad shit. Same thing with the anti-establishment folks, though different bad things.
>>
>>719739821
If he actualy does what he says he is going to do, he will be the best president ever, but we all know he wont, because no president ever does.
>>
>>719742635
This guy gets it, the right can't be pissed about the left talking shit about trump
>>
>>719750983
>Have we gotten to the point where just admitting that racism exists is bait?

Yes, and thank god for that, looks like the end is finally in sight. Fish elsewhere, please.
>>
>>719751066
>hurr durr I aspire to be as stupid as the dumbest conservative

Don't you think "actually I can be better than that"?

Or is that not how you people think?
>>
>>719739926
not that your respect matters anyway
>>
>>719751198
Mocking the president is an American tradition.
If you're against that, you can suck my nut, and I'd say the same if you said you couldn't mock Obama, or Hillary had she won.
>>
>>719739821
My wife works in health care insurance.

Obamacare was hell

The company she works for is already making massive "adjustments in work force" in preparation for the change or full repeal of the affordable care act.

Just more of the same.

I just need to survive 6 more years then we can retire to our property in Malta.
>>
>>719740535
Copy pasted from Huffington post
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.