[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What are the red flags that make you stay away from a girl if

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 43

File: 9wJuz.jpg (70KB, 500x730px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9wJuz.jpg
70KB, 500x730px
What are the red flags that make you stay away from a girl if you are looking for a relationship?

Mine are:

>smokes
>has tattoos
>she is bisexual
>never went to college (free where I live)
>has shitty or dead-end job
>believes in homeopathy, horoscope etc.
>is religious (theist doesn't bother me)
>has thousands of friends on FB
>has hundreds of pictures online
>is simple, but complicated (whatever this means)
>drinks too much
>is a stoner
>is a "gamer girl"
>she is overweight
>doesn't speak a second language (English for example, for where I live)
>likes Friends, but doesn't care about Seinfeld

Is this too much?
>>
>>719667079
>she is bisexual
Are you a fag?
>>
>>719667079
you forgot "had dated other than whites and asians" and is liberal
>>
Women without hobbies, going to the bar and drinking with your friends is not a fucking hobby.

Watching gossip girl and talking on Facebook is not a fucking hobby.

Has anyone else noticed that women usually have no hobbies that involve building on something or creating something?
>>
>>719667079
Yea, become a faggot
>>
beggars can't be choosers
>>
>>719667079
Are you a faggot?
Men don't look for relationships.
>>
>>719667079
yep and you're a fag. I think you took everything a lot of guys like and just reversed it because you lead a sad and pathetic life. Give me a chubby stoner who likes to play games and fuck other women with me.
>>
I stay away from chicks with dicks
>>
>>719667079
>believes in homeopathy, horoscope etc.
Taurus, looking for a cute Scorpio
>>
>>719667264
Because of patriarcy. Women aren't allowed into those arenas by men.
>>
>believes in homeopathy, horoscope etc.
don't all girls believe in this bullshit?
>>
>>719667079
>goes out a lot without you
>has only guy friends
>overweight
>is on either extreme end of the political spectrum
>barely has sex with you
>emotional
>>
>>719667174
they are unstable as fuck
>>719667264
I don't have a hobby either, so I can't really complain about that.

The few girls I know who actually have a hobby are former art students who started working in other fields, but still paint at home. One dances and actually got some prizes with her team and one like old school photography, so they are actually creative.

The rest who claim to have a hobby listen to shitty music on youtube and run in the park half an hour a month.
>>
>>719667079
Did you just assume her gender?
>>
File: zapp-photo-u1.jpg (150KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zapp-photo-u1.jpg
150KB, 1024x640px
>>719667079

>talk about themselves to much
>addicted to social media (snapchat, instagram etc) THIS ONE KILLS ME
>havent travelled or have no interest in the world outside the US
>prescribed serious medicine, adderall, xanex etc (she cant function without a drug)
>has a terrible taste in music
>extremely religious
>her friends are losers

im sure there are others, but off the top of my head those are recent ones ive come across
>>
>>719667079
Nope, you're good. My girl is like that. :)
>>
>>719667417
I specified a relationship, I mean someone you can trust and no just fuck for a while.
I've only had fuckbuddies since I joined tinder and I am getting tired of it. They all smoked, looked weird and had issues. I don't want that anymore.
>>
>overly religious
>no fashion/style(not the same as bad fashion/style)
>recent breakup

Also, OP is a bit of an elitist cunt.
>>
>>719667743
>talk about themselves to much
Fucking this. I couldn't even finish my fucking sentences before she continued what I started to say with something about her.

The rest also.
>>719667877
Nice
>>
>>719667079
>>719668139
>no fashion/style(not the same as bad fashion/style)
does anyone even have """style"""
>>
>>719667079
Whats it like being a virgin OP?
>>
>>719667417
you sir, win at life
>>
>>719667417
Classic, OP wants a relationship, but eliminates everything that would make a long term partner interesting.
>>
>>719667537
Bullshit.

I don't see any "no women allowed signs" posted at hobby shops or sport arenas or gyms or ANYWHERE.
Fucking think before you spout your 2016 sjw shit.

Kys
>>
>>719668496
he better get used to it, i don´t think he´ll ever date a woman
a man on the other hand...
>>
>>719667079
Red flags
>has a penis... maybe
>>
>>719667264
Or they're one of those artists that says "there's no such thing as bad art" as an excuse for having no hobbies
>>
>>719668336
Not style in a general sense.

Chicks who style in a 50's/rockabilly style drive me wild for instance.
>>
daddy issues
all women like attention but attention whores are another thing entirely
women that don't like it if you have female friends or talk with other women (bonus points if she insists its different when she has male friends)

That's about it really.
>>
> girls who are freaks in the bedroom

now, hear me on this. these ones, in my experience, turn out to be absolute psychopaths. gotta find a middle of the pack girl, much less crazy.

yall know what im talking about.
>>
>has a vagina
>>
You sound like a whiny bitch OP
>>
File: 1475439084242.jpg (473KB, 2207x2039px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475439084242.jpg
473KB, 2207x2039px
>>719667537
>cant create their own hobby "areas"
>have to try and get into the men created ones

Do some work and make your own. You think the patriarchy was handed to us? Hell no, we went out and took it from you dumb bimbos. Learn to do your own work for once.
>>
>>719667079
All that and: Chews with mouth open, smacking lips, believes in ghosts or other paranormal entities, can not read or write in cursive, can not tell tim on a watch or clock thst is not digital.
>>
>>719667079
I'll bite:
> smokes
> has tattoos
> dead end job
> into religion
> FB nut
> dumb or fucked in the head
> drinks
> drugs
> over weight
> watches TV
> not into learning

Unless I need to get laid, then all of these are out the window until after I cum.
>>
From personal experience

>Girls with no father figure
>Girls with no mother figuer
>Girls with no parents
>a twin
>Only child
>More than two tattoos
>Smokes cigs
>Is open about smoking weed
>Smoking weed in general
>Fat
>Any signs of bipolarism
>Any signs of depression
>Any mental disorder in general
>Open feminist
>Liberal
>Extremely religious
>Fake
>>
>>719667264
This so much.. Gamer girls with no hobbys is fucking worse than drinking at a bar with friends. They sit around an play viyda and expect you as the boyfriend to be their soul interaction with other humans for months on end... Ive straight up told girlfriends of mine to get a hobby or I'm gtfo of their life.
>>
>>719668783
How do i persuade my gf to wear clothing that triggers my desires
>>
>>719668615
I think he was being ironic.
>>
File: 1483742474864.gif (204KB, 500x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483742474864.gif
204KB, 500x219px
>>719668615
I think he was being sarcastic for laughs, but you're the ine who gets triggered.

Bullshit on the original statment, most of the women I know do art, music, interior design. Guys are far more likely to just smoke weed and play video games.
>>
>>719668996
So you basically like men then?
>>
>>719669018
You say "hey, I think you'd look good in this"

If she doesn't, you get over it or split.
>>
> isn't hot
> isn't rich
> isn't a nympho
> can easily communicate outside of basic pantomime
>>
>>719667079
>Overly leaning towards any political party
>religious
>not funny
>smokes
>Only asks about me and never talks about herself
>NO FATTIES REEEEE
>>
>>719668615
Not him, but was the sarcasm not obvious?

I think the running premise is that women are social cripples that are afraid to do anything unless society specifically invites them into it.
>>
>>719669180
How you came to that reasoning is beyond me
>>
>>719667079
>smokes
>has bad kids, or more than one kid for that matter
>parents hang around too much
>talks about ex boyfriends
>is still married, even if separated
>no job
>religion is important to her
>is fat
>obvious hygiene issues
>lots of makeup
>talks obsessively about any one single subject
>won't eat meat unless a legitimate medical reason
>major medical issues
>sexually repressed/resists trying things
>is attracted to blacks
>can't put her phone down
>drives a Prius
>>
>>719667079

ITT guys butthurt about striking out with women or haven't bothered trying yet
>>
>>719669379
I hope this is just satire.. But if not.

Every women Ive known including me mum fits on that list somehow... So you're gay because there isn't a women out there that isn't one of those things.
>>
>>719668984
OP here. After I cum I don't want to be near them. until I need to cum again. If I find a girl that keeps me interested after I cum, I will try to make it work.
>>719668865
I know I would probably be on a similar list if a girl made it...
>>719668996
>a twin?
What happened? What did you see?
>>
Black ex-boyfriend
Smokes
Posts fuck videos for shits and giggles
Religious atheist
Pictures of the same child all over her place, but claims it isn't hers....surprise it always turns out to be hers
Only male friends
Has a large male dog
>>
>>719667174
fuck them. do not have a serious relationship with a bi-sexual psycho.
>>
>>719669513
>ITP someone with a superiority complex.
>>
There are a lot but I will list off the biggest ones that I have come across after dating tens of woman over the past 5 years.

>daddy issues
>social media oriented
>drinks too much
>>
>>719667079
>"I never met my dad"
No way fag.
>>
>>719667079
>What are the red flags that make you stay away from a girl if you are looking for a relationship?
>she's fucked more than 1 or 2 guys
>she's atheist
>she's feminist
>she embraces new-age anything
>she lives on social media
>she admires celebrities and follows their lives
>her mother divorced and remarried and divorced and remarried
>lives to shop
>>
>>719669584
These two twins me and my friend dated back in 2012. they where adopted from crack addicts, so they where already kind of crazy. Anyways, the twin my buddy dated went crazy and fucked a bunch of other dudes and girls which in turn made the twin I was dating go crazy and fuck a bunch of dudes and girls. Just left a bad taste in my mouth for twins in general.
>>
>>719669600
>Has a large male dog
girls with butter dogs usually dont care for relationships
>>
ITT: I want a long term partner who isn't interesting in the slightest, won't challenge me, no character, and looks what I consider normal.

Also no feminists. Even though I'm the reason they exist.
>>
>>719669705
>ITP someone who says "triggered" a lot getting triggered.
>>
>>719669920
i like girls who don't loose their shit if i pop a thumb in their ass
>>
>>719669920
Get the fuck out you fat fucking bitch. There's a reason you're on this site and it's cause you have no fucking use for anyone.
>>
>>719669878
The large male dog thing comes from the fact that EVERY FUCKING WOMAN that I've been with that has a large dog lets it lick her pussy in greeting and much much worse. Either I have horrible luck with women from California, or all of them are like this.
>>
>>719667537
If you're going to post here, we're going to need to see your tits.
>>
>>719670064
>Thinks I'm a woman
>still the reason feminists exist
>triggered as fuck.
>>
>>719667079
I want a SLUT
>>
>>719670171
>responds
>triggered as fuck

Stay mad brah.
>>
>>719669920
Someone can be interesting without having all sorts of issues.
>>719669866
I guess they will imitate each other.
>>
>>719670219
>ITT: I want a long term partner who isn't interesting in the slightest, won't challenge me, no character, and looks what I consider normal.
>Also no feminists. Even though I'm the reason they exist.


>Triggered as fuck
>>
>>719667079
>never went to college

Even if she went into a trade? Like mechanic or electrician? Seems a little extreme
>>
>>719670052
I do have a feminst friend who wrote a six page article on the pros of anal.
>>
>>719669878
The ones I've dated had butter dogs. I've known lesbians that couldn't be paid to touch men, but regularly have sex with their dogs.
>>
>>719670219
Do I count as triggered if I'm laughing my ass of?
>>
>>719670434
>Also no feminists. Even though I'm the reason they exist.
>>
>>719670314
A lot of people with no life experience thinks that college kids are interesting and engaged with ideas, where people in the trades are boring. In my experience, the reverse is more likely to be true.
>PhD here
>>
>>719667079
What's your age? 15 years old?
>>
>>719667079
Are you br anom?
>>
>>719670314
If they are doing something with their lives, I guess they are okay. However i just noticed that I have far less things in common with girls who never went to college.
>>
>>719670513
What? Just because it's true doesnt mean it isn't funny.
>>
>>719667079
>3D pigs
Disgusting
>>
>>719670713
Like, they have needed skills, and you can name 27 genders?
>>
>>719670666
26
>>719670695
Nope. Eastern European.
>>
>>719667174
Equates to daddy issues. Usually accompanied by bouts of instability and general untrustworthiness.
>>
>guy "friends" predominantly with real few friends who are girls
>abusive dad/other daddy issues (but who doesn't have them nowadays damn)
>Falling in love too fast for comfort - this is a psychopathic move for when she later destroys your life cause "she did everything for you! WHY do you insist on knowing what me and Chad did when you were away I do everything for you!"
>any girl that ever lived is as red as the chinese flag

there are really no more normal girls.

>inb4 bitter bitch implying she's any different
>>
>>719670941
Oooooor... they like vaginas as much as they like penis's.
>>
>>719668502
Go back
>>
>>719667079
One tatto, a "youth-sin", can be overloked.
So ist, when there's a decent explanation: college, job, second language and that ridicoulus fucking friends thing.
Overlooked without an explanation can be, partly with the expectation of her to change: smokes, bit of esoteric dumbness, drinking, stoning.

If everything is perfect, but one or two of these things are mildly the case, you're incredibly stupid not to try, because the general soft factors of non-dumbness, likeability and wether you have "chemistry" are more important and harder to find; and way harder to put on a check list.
>>
>>719671061
"Normal" = biring as fuck.
>>
>>719667463

Show tits? I'm a Scorpio.
>>
>>719670922
>>719667079

>Eastern European

>red flag: never went to college (supposedly free)


Sure
>>
>>719671380
benis bruh :DDDDDDDDDDD

if you're gay, gotta be bottom with benis larger than 8 inches
>>
single mothers
crotch fruit
>>
>>719670922
Pretty much you described the average br and their average tastes. Not that they are bad, is just that bisexual girls here aren't much desired upon. As opposed to the public college education. Witch matches your description. I don't have problems with bi, but I wouldn't want it in a relationship. That usually means that she will cheat
>>
File: 1452644642938.jpg (188KB, 631x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452644642938.jpg
188KB, 631x1024px
>>719667079
>>
>>719667079
>tattoos
>kids
>far-leftist
>"muddin"
>in-you-face atheism
>>
>>719671629

:/
>>
>>719671777
if i followed this, i'd have to settle on my mom or sis
>>
>>719671444
But it is free.
>>719671677
Exactly.
>>719671777
good list
the thing is I've been with more than 5 women myself, so I would be a hypocrite to complain about that.
>>
>>719667079
>would sleep with a black man
>would ever want to be in an 'open' relationship
>thinks it's not cheating if she's drunk
>has chastity fetish
>>
>>719671062
not possible
>>
>likes horses
>goes to philadelphia/lives in philadelphia
>more than 50 likes on IG pictures
>more than 1000 followers on IG
>drinks very often
>likes anything enough to post pictures of poorly drawn fanart
>only listens to pop music
>only interested in pop culture
>ghetto
>likes k-pop
>no job
>no car
>rich/spoiled
>>
File: mra-virgin-no-hymen.jpg (166KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mra-virgin-no-hymen.jpg
166KB, 1024x672px
>>719667079
>its simple
>>
>>719672510
>all those ripe athletic girls left to rot
>>
File: 1482279594053.gif (974KB, 285x171px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482279594053.gif
974KB, 285x171px
>>719667079
>over 5'0"
>comes from poor or middle class family
>drives a car over 3 years old
>never been in a photoshoot
>doesn't have an oval face
>can't cook
>Democrat
>has no royal or nobel heritage
>>
File: EroticEevee_4.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EroticEevee_4.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>719672645
its not about anatomy and you know that.
>>
>>719672793
>its not about anatomy and you know that.
>anatomy
no shit retard
>>
>>719667079
If i dont like her freinds, and she does not vant to spend time with me alone, without all the messaging, twit,face,ass book,etc
>>
>>719667079
>smokes
>has tattoos
>she is bisexual
>is a stoner
>is a "gamer girl"
>doesn't speak a second language

you must be a fucking virgin
>>
>>719672278
have to agree
>>719672424
what's wrong with horses? is it similar to what other anons said about girls with big dogs?
>>719672710
kek
>>
>>719673025
If she has a horse, thats her real bf...?
>>
File: densety.png (438KB, 720x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
densety.png
438KB, 720x528px
>>719672943
LETS SCREAM AT EACH OTHER FOR NO REASON.
OKAY!?!?!?!
>>
>>719673025
horses may be code for My Little Pony or she has unrealistic expectations about gifts.

or she wants guys hung like horses.
>>
>>719672973
people who smoke smell like shit and taste like ashtrays. Most tattoos are shit, this applies to everybody. I don't mind if she smokes once every few weeks and plays something, but when that's all she does we have a problem.
Here, if you don't speak a second language, especially if young, you are considered a retard or a gypsy.
>>
>masturbates
men who do this are disgusting
>>
File: ivan.jpg (96KB, 439x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ivan.jpg
96KB, 439x599px
>>719672510
I like my girls with their hymen intact.
>>
>>719667463
n1 mate
>>
Yes it is too much you nerdy fuck
>>
>>719673682
Hi5
>>
>>719667079
Latino de mierda, bigotillo de indio ladino, prieto, flaquito y pendejo detectado.
>>
I just watched about 2 minutes of a women's match from the bar table championships and holy shit it was horrible, both lags didn't come back past the side pocket..
I have always given them the benefit of a doubt because vagina but why are they generally worse at everything and don't feel the need to be better people?
Are there so many emotions and hormones that cloud their brains?
I've had plenty of girlfriends and sex and some of them were great down to earth chicks that understood the world more than others but none of them were ever great at anything..
Right now I'm living in a college town so I meet a lot of college chicks and I ask them what they're going to school for and it's awkward because they always say some meme degree like sociology that they clearly aren't passionate about and just going through the motions to please their parents while getting blackout drunk 3 times a week..
And if there are genuinely nice stable hot passionate driven ones where are they, in bookstores or at work or married or what?
>>
>>719667079
Excellent list OP
Remove:
Tattoos
bisex
Add:
>Doesn't read books and/or news
>Doesn't have hobbies
>Thinks marriage/kids will somehow improve life
>>
nigger lover
or fucks other races because shes mentally weak
>>
>>719672510

that is true... my chick i broke her hymen and married her. This is also dangerous because if you fuck the chick and take her V-CArd, a greater chance you'll marry her.
>>
>>719671155
and this is why /b/ is full of hapless misogynist retards who never get a girl
>>
>>719673886
>fucks other races
i doubt she'd choose you
>>
>>719672710
>>over 5'0"
manlet detected
>>
>>719667537
stormfags scream of the jew
sjws scream the patriarchy
both are fucking retards, would prefer stormfags though
>>
>>719673951
nice
congratz
>>
>>719674044

she will if i force myself on her and take her back to my race. then stand over her shitty beta cuck nonwhite boytoy. thats why they made glock 19s, so white boys could take their white chicks back by force.
>>
>>719674044
nope. Plenty of fucktard white whores seek out weak minded white cucks when they are tired of societal rebellion.
>>
>>719667537
Bullshit, my ex was a kickboxer.
>>
>>719674420
Could she beat you up?
>>
>>719671380
Scorpio gang, im on the 10th wbu
>>
>>719674202
>>719674221
if she loves you does that imply you as a nigger?
>>
>>719674475
Not in a fist fight, but if I was to fight her in an MMA match probably, she had some pretty toned legs.
>>
>>719668615
underage b&
>>
>>719667079
has tattoos
has piercings
has long toenails
has painted toenails
has fake fingernails
has way too long fingernails
has decorative stuff on her fingernails (idk what this shit is called)
too much makeup
>>
>>719674745
>has piercings
do earings and like shit count?
>>719674745
>has painted toenails
nigger what
>>719674745
>has fake fingernails
???
>>
>>719667174
bisexual bitches are awful. to make one a fixture in your life is basically suicide. in the end, one person is either dead or in a mental hospital
>>
>>719667174
How's high school little buddy?
>>
File: 1483284437823.jpg (327KB, 700x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483284437823.jpg
327KB, 700x560px
If the bitch
>dont want kids
>already had kids
>makes me do stuff
>italian
>under 24
>"chills"
>>
>Smokes cigarettes
>Has a kid
>Overly relegious or relegious family
>Claims any political affiliation (e.g. registered Democrat or Republican)
>Frequents bars or clubs
>Is a "hot girl" so never developed a personality/constantly needs a conversation to be led for her, cannot contribute intellectually
>Against civilian gun ownership
>Pro life
>More than just a few ear piercings, or multiple face piercings.
>>
>>719674896
This is true because of a broader truth: in any couple, the mental health of both persons will sink to the level of the most fucked up one.
I tried to save a few crazy hotties before I realized that they only made me crazy, and I never even approached making them more sane.
>>
Probably the biggest red flag is being a feminist. I have never met a feminist who didn't have some basal contempt for men and that is a recipe for a bad time.
>>
>goes on Tumblr
>Feminist
I don't have much experience with women, but I've talked to those two types and boooooy are they fucked. Stay away.

Although people who say smokers are bad clearly haven't had their dick sucked by a smoker, it's cash
>>
>>719674855
earrings are ok unless more than one per ear.

and when it comes to my fingernails/toenails thing. i just hate when they use extensions or paint them. especially toenails look h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e when painted. for me it's an instant boner killer.
>>
File: eating.jpg (21KB, 403x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eating.jpg
21KB, 403x403px
>>719667079
1) more guy friends than girl friends
2) openly talks about sex
>>
>>719667079

shut the fuck up fuckvirgin
>>
>>719667264
they rarely invent anything new so yeah
>>
>>719667079
She uses the term "patriarchy" unironically
>>
>>719667079
Decent list OP
>>
Girls that flop like fishes when having sex
>>
>>719674745
I can see why the fingernail stuff would bother you.
>too much makeup
this
>>719675042
Forgot about age.
I get along so much better with girls over 23 if I think about it.
I find it weirder for guys over 25 to want to be in a relationship with someone between 15 and 19 than to just want to fuck them a few times.
>>719675111
I don't mind if she goes to the club from time to time. Preferably with me, though.
>>
>>719675511
>>719675688
I wonder if American feminists are worse than Euro ones.
>>
File: ononynous.png (442KB, 507x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ononynous.png
442KB, 507x547px
>>719673860
>kids
the desire to have kids is the most natural urge of a woman so i'd give them a pass on that.

no sadder woman than the type of woman that ignores that built-in urge and discover in her 30s that its too late now and nobody wants her
>>
>>719667079
the guy the bottom right corner is kevin gates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiY_iKSpWLM
>>
I'm 41 and single.
In 6th grade I learned enough that kept me from making huge lifestyle mistakes.
In western society women scream for "equality" which are actually Demands to be legally guaranteed to be Dominant at the sacrifice of all else.
My three requirements keep me happy, and destroy women (possibly 2 suicides induced by me).
1. Hygiene. If she's not ill, and not fresh from a grimy job site, she should be cleanly dressed, not smell, and not scratching, have weird skin marks, and otherwise show homeless habits.
2. Personality. AUTHENTIC personality, being compatible with me not necessarily submissive. I don't have to agree but her actions and speech should not cause me to cringe or feel sick to my stomach, I have walked away many times.
3. Intelligence. Especially the dumb cunts who believe everything they hear from liberal-femi-nazi-dykes WTF? Check facts, don't expect me to not contest her "Facts", and it is always fine to admit not knowing something or for her to note her opinion. Discussion is not "I AM ALWAYS RIGHT".
At a restaurant when she suddenly randomly starts screaming "RAPE" leads to me filing a protection order against her (fucking dumb bitch).
Be with a lady for 2 weeks and she declares she's pregnant... 3 months pregnant, with a nigger baby. I arranged and paid for a DNA parent test, she never showed up and I never saw her again.
>>
>>719676185
like comparing hitler to stalin
>>
>>719676185
Have you been following our election kek they're fucking nuts
>>
>>719667079
>she isn't into porn
That's about it honestly
I can get past everything else, and a chick that is into porn is usually open minded
>>
>>719667079

so in other words you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>719674508
10th?
>>
>>719676589
Of November
>>
>>719668903
Totally agreed. Bitch don't need to absorb my personality
>>
File: vampire.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vampire.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>719676436
i dont think a lot of people actually know how bad stalin was. too few movies about it
>>
>>719676415
>>719676453
Damn. The further west you go the worse they get.
What makes you think you induced the suicides?
>>719676436
sounds right
>>
>>719668903
knitting is an excellent female hobby
>>
>>719676644
OH! hurr durr.

>9th
>>
>>719667079
Them running away mostly
>>
File: 1418498432018.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418498432018.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>719667079
>she is bisexual
>red flag
what a dumbass
>>
>>719667079
It's called the 'Medicine Cabinet Test"
>she has been prescribed anti-psychotic medication
>frequently takes narcotics
>claims to have fibromyalgia (connects to the first two)
>is more interested in her iphone than what is happening around her
>cannot cook without cutting/burning herself
>cannot balance a check book
>>
>>719676923
Glad it wasn't just me thinking that, a threesome with two hot run munchers and you get to get involved? fucks sake man WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>719676351
It is the ones that don't know how to enjoy life. They are depressed because it is all they wanted, is to have a family. That is their hobby. They want a real life The SIMS.

They wanted it too much, and come off as try-hards. They scare away all the good men that understand family is work and commitment, not a fucking game. If you don't enjoy your life before kids, it will only get worse.

>Have 3 kids and the most "basic" ex-wife
>The worst part is telling her how her boring life is making you dangerously depressed.
>>
Doing a checklist for my gf

>smokes - no
>has tattoos - no
>she is bisexual - no
>never went to college (free where I live) - yes
>has shitty or dead-end job -yes
>believes in homeopathy, horoscope etc. - no
>is religious (theist doesn't bother me) - no
>has thousands of friends on FB - no(232)
>has hundreds of pictures online - no
>is simple, but complicated (whatever this means) - sometiems yes
>drinks too much - never drinks
>is a stoner - no
>is a "gamer girl" - no
>she is overweight - no she is skinny
>doesn't speak a second language (English for example, for where I live) - no
>likes Friends, but doesn't care about Seinfeld - ever talked about any of them
>>
>>719676565
I don't. And it is starting to bother me. I have a friend who said I shouldn't be bothered because I am having fun, and I am. But at the end of the day I feel empty inside.

I am also a big loser. What makes me even a bigger failure is that I am not ugly, I am not a neckbeard, I've been told I am above average in terms of looks. However, only in the last few years I learned how to deal with girls.

I have made this list after I finally interacted with them and found what I don't like. Every girl I meet is better than the next so this is turning me into a prick because I always feel like I can do better.
>>
>>719667079
I've never witnessed a bigger faggot
>>
>>719667079

Assuming I'm already interested in the girl sexually, i.e.; she is hot enough for me to want to fuck her a lot and decent enough to tolerate the rest of the time, there's really only one:

When she doesn't have any female friends.

All other red flags are workarounds, except this one. If you see it, run like hell.
>>
i got a couple
>nurse
>doing something with kids in their life
>actor
>watches steven universe religiously
>stringy hair, like old person hair
>can't handle how much they smoke or drink
>>
>>719667264
agreed

If a woman has no hobbies she will not understand why you have a things you want to spend time doing that are not centered around her.
>>719667537
Hanging out in a bar getting drunk is not a hobby for anybody. It is a way to waste time when you cannot be bothered to do something better.
>>
>>719667463
yes, my gf loves that I not only do not make fun of her interest in essential oils and aroma therapy, but that I support and encourage her.
>>
>>719667079

A white girl that likes anime
>Damaged girls relate to the underaged characters being put into adult situations

Pretty women at bus stops
>They've scorched every friendship so badly that even hapless males that want in her pants won't even give her a ride from point a to point b
>>
>>719668529
having a woman that can go screaming psycho because you don't pay enough attention to her because you have a full time job is not the kind of interesting you should want in your life
>>
File: 1463461939845.jpg (219KB, 571x852px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463461939845.jpg
219KB, 571x852px
>>719667079
ive learned, a female(anybody for that matter) has to be able to fail and not freak out, or overreact

if life throws her a curve ball, how does she respond? Doom and gloom? Buckles down and finds a way through?

if she has good coping skills, then I'm interested.

there are girls(if only a few) that can handle life's ups and downs

those are the ones that you want
>>
>>719667079
Basically all the same as yours anon but taking away & adding a couple.
Taking away.
>Gamer girl is fine (if genuine.)
>not speaking a second language is fine. (It's the uk what do you expect.)
>friends / seinfeld etc
Adding
>Single mothers(ew.)
>Dyed blonde badly
>Dyed unnatural colours
>Overly highly-strung (standards are okay but a bitch is a bitch.)
>'Plastic' aesthetic
Inb4 'you'll never find a girl like that. Already did.
>>
>>719677980

Jesus christ more.
>>
mine
>black or white (especially the white as snow ones)
>smokes and constantly talks about it
>le skater girl meme
>hair dye
>tattoos
>piercings
>overweight
>"my body, my choice" (AKA i'm a lazy piece of shit)
>doesn't care about her future
>talks about how she hates exercise
>liberal
>ghetto ass asians and mexicans
>cat lover
>LDS Mormon
>fucked 5+ guys
>short hair
>no manners
>doesn't post memes
>posting photos about this astrological sign and this astrological sign totally match now fuck!!!
>religious
>atheist
>drinks heavily
>listens to heavy metal
>big nosed light skins
>listens to trap rap
>talks about how she's horny on social media
>le gamer girl meme
>talks about her sex life on social media
>uses Tumblr and Twitter
>Feminist
>constantly talks about food
>le edgy i'm not normal meme
>watches shows like Keeping Up with the Kardashians
>keeps up with Hollywood gossip
>bisexual

fucking Arizona girls in a nutshell
>>
>>719669920
Sounds great actually
>>
>Has ever dated a "man" of the negroid persuasion
>Was ever "raped'
>Ever did a drug harder than weed
>Has kids or treats a nephew/niece like one
>>
>"motivate me to be better"
>>
File: 100_0353.jpg (1MB, 3296x2472px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
100_0353.jpg
1MB, 3296x2472px
>>719668799
allow me to offer you some support on this...

freak in the bedroom.... yelled are low flying aircraft because they were spying on her. had to have a boombox with her at all times to listen for messages
>>
>>719667079
Kids, tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, doesn't wear/own dresses/skirts. Also if she ever says the phrase, 'the patriarchy', time to run for the hills.
>>
STOP!

FIRST you must DEFINE what KIND of relationship you want together and for yourself.

once you KNOW what KIND of relationship you want, make EVERY effort to attain that which you desire and never settle for anything less.

If you make ANY compromises or accesptions to your own DEFINITION of what you desire, you are only wasting away your life.

there are BILLIONS of women in the world.
>>
>Smoking
>Drugs
>Normie
>Boring
>unreliabe

And what i want is nothing more than a tomboy
>Short hair
>Boy-ish, so she's not annoying like bitches
>Videogames lololol
>Short, 160cm

And she goes to my school too, so i'm luck-ah
>>
>>719678288

>fucked 5+ guys
Lol, how fucking old are you 19?
>>
>>719677980
The thing is you will probably have to get in a relationship with her before you can find out if she can handle those kind of situations.
>>719678066
The thing with gamer girls is that is all they do all day. At least the ones I've met. And when they get out, guess what they talk about? Games. What I am trying to say is I am more interested in people who like to talk about more than one thing.
The friends/seinfeld thing, it is easier to connect with girls and people who have a similar sense of humor.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faggot.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>719678561
>>
File: 1466196123931.jpg (89KB, 750x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466196123931.jpg
89KB, 750x720px
>>719667079
>still bothering with girls and relationships
>>
>>719673860
This is a much better list
>>
>>719678453
feel bad about the rape thing.
genuine rape and isn't a major plot point in her life?
I can deal with it.
Gets "raped" through stupidity (i.e. being only white girl in an all black party and drinks too much/does drugs)?
Fuck that shit. Stay the fuck away.
>>
>>719678494
forgot to add obsessed with phone/social media
>>
File: hold it.jpg (13KB, 256x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hold it.jpg
13KB, 256x256px
>>719677176
there's a difference between being bi and having a threesome. just because a girl has a threesome it doesn't mean she is bi, she is just pleasing her man and having some fun in the meantime.

a woman going out of her way declaring that she is bi is a red flag because it says something about her mental state.
>>
>>719677980
>>719678073

excuse me faggot, i said post more.
>>
>>719667079
You're going to have a long, lonely life, which you probably deserve, you boring, stupid fag.
>>
>>719677536
>actor
actress, you are speaking about a girl right?
>>
>>719678661
Shiet dude, if you're judging me you should see my idols.
>>
>>719667079
This is actually a good list... similar to mine. You can break some rules and be okay but there are major ones never to be touched. I.e. religious, stupid, nerdy. Stoners and drinkers are ok for me because I'm both. Simple but complicated is the big one.
>>
ITT: Fags
>>
>>719669180
Kek
>>
File: 1472228812574.jpg (79KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472228812574.jpg
79KB, 576x1024px
You cannot use the Emotional, Mental or Depressed red flag categories for women these days because ALL fucking women suffer from one or more of these issues in the Western World.

The real red flags are...

Smokers
Drug users
Heavy Drinkers
"RAVES or PARTIES" past the age of 20

Anything else can be dealt with or deemed acceptable on a case by case basis.
>>
>>719678696
Had an ex who was "raped" by 3 guys after drinking too much at a party
Supposedly they "forced" her to do heroin and get gang banged by them

Had another sort of ex who would exclusively fuck niggers but kept teasing my ass anyway and eventually I was like bitch I'm not gonna be your cuck go get AIDS somewhere else
>>
File: felicity.jpg (62KB, 445x839px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
felicity.jpg
62KB, 445x839px
if she doesnt have her own hobbies, passions, desires that she actually pursues in some capacity...

then she is a succubus and suck the life out of you one day at a time until your so frustrated you kill her or yourself.
>>
File: nail.jpg (30KB, 600x623px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nail.jpg
30KB, 600x623px
>>719679049
>smoking as a "red flag"
lucky you you weren't alive in the 70s
>>
>>719667079
Atheist
Not an University student/ finished
Not from Europe
Not White
Not atleast slightly conservative
Fundamentalist
Fat
SJW
Homo-sympathiser
A lot of make-up
Speaks only one language
Do not read
Drinks/ does drugs too much
>>
>>719667174
The thing is everyone has a sexual preference. Saying they are bisexual means they aren't actually trying to settle down, they just want to fuck.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (9KB, 283x178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (7).jpg
9KB, 283x178px
>>719668903
Really nigga? I worked with a female naval engineer. Not only could I talk to her about cars and bikes, but she was my superior too. Attractive as well, guys flocked to her like flies to shit. And no, she didn't enjoy the attention as much as you'd like to believe.
There are normal and desireable women, you just don't see them often because they're not on an autistic website screaming about patriarchy.

>inb4 nigga u just got b8ed
Just making a point.

My list is:
>Tattoos
>Sexual history that goes into upper double digits
>Any sort of female 'disorder' (cutting, anorexia)
>history with substance abuse
>shit taste in media (music, tv, film)
>overly promiscuous wardrobe
>egoism
>shitty friends
>skewed male to female friend ratio
>>
>>719671061
if you're not a nigger you dont have daddy issues
>>
So many virgins in this thread. All these neck beards with their unrealistic requirements for a girl they will never meet nor ever have a relationship with. When did you guys become such fucking pussies?
>>
>>719677320
moar pics!
>>
>>719678802
I am not that stiff and as >>719678920
said some rules can be broken.
What I mean by stoners is girls who smoke weed every fucking day. I even avoid hanging out with guys who do that. I will also try some psychedelics at some point in my life, but when you spend every day getting high and drunk you have a problem.
>>
>>719679524
>There are normal and desireable women, you just don't see them often because they're not on an autistic website screaming about patriarchy.

This guy gets it.
>>
>>719667174
It's ok kid you will grow up
>>
>>719679049

In Canadaland you get the opportunity to date women of every culture. I've devised the following in my experiences. Which makes picking women out for long term relationships difficult.

Indian girls that don't "party" or do drugs/drink have the most boring lives as their culture 9 times out of 10 don't let women go outside and live a normal Western life. They also all live at home with their parents until their 30's if they aren't married off before than. 9 times out of 10 you won't get to date them anyways. No race mixing.

Canadian "Asian" girls aren't cultured for shit. Even though they live in a country that has more "diversity" than any nation in the world. Their lives consist of: Waking up, driving daddies BMW to their receptionist job. Driving home. Hang out at Asian tea house in Asian part of town. Rinse repeat.

White girls are always the most fucked up around here. Suffer from all red flags.
>>
File: Salt-Shaker-1.gif (716KB, 480x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Salt-Shaker-1.gif
716KB, 480x320px
>>719679658
"unrealistic" You my friend are a retard.
>>
File: nCapture.png (1MB, 877x653px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nCapture.png
1MB, 877x653px
>>719670314
>electrician
a female electrician would be cool as well as handy
>>
>>719669584
Ohhh, o.k. I get it now. OP is literally autistic>>719669584
>>
>>719667079
I met this girl. she doesn't have too many girl friends outside of her immediate family. Not too many guy friends either but she could be hiding them from me. It seems red flag-ish to me, but I also want to get my dick wet. wat do?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 443x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 443x326px
>>719667264
Fucking this.
>>
>>719680063
every female electrician i know is a HUGE slut
>>
>>719680267
That equates to 0, right?
>>
>>719679689
>>
File: DSCN7213.jpg (428KB, 800x627px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSCN7213.jpg
428KB, 800x627px
>>719680267
>every female electrician i know is a HUGE slut
i'm shocked to hear this. why would that be?
>>
>>719680197
Well, if you really need to get your dick wet, take her on a coupe of dates and talk try to find out more about her. Look for any other flags. Maybe you didn't get a chance to meet her friends. Girls usually talk about their friends, though.
>>
>>719667079
My deal breaker is having too many guy friends. Or that best friend who's a guy.
>>
File: simpsons bart13.jpg (7KB, 177x133px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
simpsons bart13.jpg
7KB, 177x133px
>>719680267
might you say that they are like a open sockets?
>>
>>719680552
>Or that best friend who's a guy.
is it ok if her bf is a fag?
>>
>>719680461
she straight up told me she doesn't have many female friends. She does hang around her female family members a lot, but they're not friends in the conventional sense of the world.
>>
>>719680432
>Shocked
>>
>hair color outside the natural spectrum
>tattoos
>tobacco
>drugs
>a lot of exes
>lots of male friends
>addicted to social media
>shit tier taste in music or film
>whore tier clothing
>self harm
>any form of emotional baggage
>non prescription glasses
>talks about herself every chance she gets
>>
>>719677176
nothing wrong with a threesome just don't get in a relationship with one of the girls
>>
>>719678288
>religious
>atheist

So they literally have to be agnostic? You sound like a virgin who's come up with some ridiculous idea of your "perfect girl" because it comforts you that it's unreasonable and something you'll never have to deal with.
>>
>>719680649
No. Because he could be faking being gay and fucking your girl under the radar.
>>
>>719680686
If you haven't noticed anything else that is weird about her, go for it.
>>
>>719678288
Judging by that list you're not much of a pick either.
>a walking fucking paradox
>>
I smoke a little
have one small tattoo
Never went to college (uni) because I fucked up high school due to home problems and muh depression. but I did go to college.
I have a shitty job and consider myself lucky with the current job market in the UK. Thousands of people apply for things like mcdonalds...
I like to drink (im scottish) I neither like friends nor seinfield

I don't think any of these define me. the real issue is how ugly and unhappy I am in general. tfw no bf to spend life with.
>>
>>719679049
>you cannot use the Emotional, Mental or Depressed red flag categories for women these days because ALL fucking women suffer from one or more of these issues in the Western World.

sad but so very true
>>
>>719681102
I bet any one of these guys posting here would kill to date you.
>>
File: Screenshot_142.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_142.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>719681102
Timestamp + Tits or GTFO
>>
File: 91F736D.jpg (159KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
91F736D.jpg
159KB, 1300x867px
>>719681102
show us your asshole. like dis
>>
>>719667677
Dubs of truth
>>
>>719680011
Holy shit this is so accurate. Where you based anon? I'm from Toronto.
>>
File: tits-or-gtfo.jpg (40KB, 600x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tits-or-gtfo.jpg
40KB, 600x395px
>>719681102
>>
>>719667878
yeah and relationships are better with the type of girl I talked about. Skinny broads who do nothing but act like saints and have nothing but girly hobbies are the worst. They're the ones you fuck and leave. The bitch who has a few extra pounds is down to do you good and won't be out fucking around on you. She'll be on your couch, with a snack, a blunt rolled, your xbox ready to go, and she'll have her fat fucking tits hanging out ready for you to play with and stick your dick between. Are you seriously a fag or just stupid? I knew all this shit by age 19.
>>
>>719681227
lol no I don't think so. also you're all fucking young. I've been on here too long.
>>719681316
>>719681334
>>719681499
been there done that. If you care that much you can search the archives for scotchan but im not going to any effort here
>>
>>719667079
is too predictable or easy to read
>>
>>719681102
I would probably fuck you and drink some beers with you a few times, but that would be it. Would probably love the accent though.
>>
>>719681671
Then GTFO, uggo.
>>
>>719681776
how flattering, thank you very much
>>
File: stop.jpg (11KB, 229x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stop.jpg
11KB, 229x183px
>>719668996
>>Only child
>>
>>719681832
I dont have anything saved. so nah Im okay. I have as much right as anyone to kill time on here.
>>
File: 1470793472210.jpg (90KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470793472210.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>>719681979
>>
File: C22m3nQ.jpg (234KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C22m3nQ.jpg
234KB, 1280x720px
>>719681842
If this is you then I would want to fuck you more than a few times.
>>
File: aerhy.png (627KB, 899x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aerhy.png
627KB, 899x387px
>>719681102
>no bf to spend life with.
>spend life with.
>already out the door
>>
File: qoDkOMlm.png.jpg (9KB, 320x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qoDkOMlm.png.jpg
9KB, 320x239px
>>719681671
>scotchan
dis u?
>>
File: 1484510036355.png (90KB, 500x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484510036355.png
90KB, 500x501px
>>719667174
>>
>>719682121
u look pretty goo here. I would like to fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>719667079

>Smokes
>Super Religious
>Has Kids - Especially if she labels herself as a "Stay at Home Mommy"
>Doesn't have a career
>Vegan
>Cheated in a previous relationship
>Describes themselves as a hardcore "Feminist".
>Pro-Life
>Can't cook - She doesn't have to be my fucking chef. Being able to cook is a basic fucking life skill, it'd be like if she couldn't read.
>Overweight, eats like shit, and doesn't exercise or have any motivation to.
>Has one of those shitty "Just Breathe" or cliche as fuck tattoos.
>Has had a large amount of sexual partners.
>>
File: 1465179334221.jpg (288KB, 1198x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465179334221.jpg
288KB, 1198x2048px
>>719678640
>have to get in a relationship
i suppose

how about just being friends
and cooling your heels about needing sex

it seems being impulsive can cause problems in the long run

with that being said, everyday you are around the girl you are interested in, is a chance to learn a bit about her personality. you actually should try and pick up more unbiased, knowledge about as many personality types as possible, even your own

what i fear in a girl, is one that won't compromise with you and one that holds grudges, even with trivial things. those, im sure, have a higher chance of taking your kids and leaving you, in time

of all the relationships i know of, all of hem either partner wasn't willing to understand the other. divorce happens
>>
>>719682134
no
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 43



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.