[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please! If there is a GOD out there, I pray that the DC riot

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 21

Please! If there is a GOD out there, I pray that the DC riot turns into a revolt. Please! Just let it happen America please! Praying to jesus, allah, lord gaben, the universe! LET IT HAPPEN!
>>
Piece of shit, violence in any form is to be abhorred. You disgust me
>>
>>719664773
Don't pray to god, go out and do it yourself fuck nugget!
>>
>>719664906
I live in Germany. I just wish something goes down. That would be great honestly. I could say, I was alive when America fell.
>>
>>719664844
Well wtf, Americans are all about violence. Why not give those hungry fuck what they want.
>>
>>719665038
I'll let you off the hook then.
>>
I hope the cops kill all of you degenerate retards. The world didn't fucking end you faggot ass libtard.
#RightWingDeathSquads
>>
File: NAMBLA for Democrats.jpg (33KB, 326x277px) Image search: [Google]
NAMBLA for Democrats.jpg
33KB, 326x277px
>>719664773
libtards are pathetic faggots
>>
>>719665169
Sir get out of your bubble. I am not American I don't care about your leaders. I just want that shit to burn down.
>>
>>719664773
>REVOLUTION
>didn't bring any guns
>kek

You idiots would get cuckold in a wet dream
>>
>>719664773

>national guard would take the side of the republicans

>police would take the side of the republicans

>republicans own more guns then anti gun liberal pussies

have fun with your revolt,the anti trump faggots like yourself are on the losing side of history and dont even know it
>>
>>719665201
You too, get out of your American bubble. Not American. There is other countrys in this world. You self centered idiots are also the reason I want American to fall.
>>
>>719665346
So you army has no problem shooting your own people. LOL

That is funny. I hope I get to see it happen!
>>
>>719665257

>i am not american

you got that right,your piss poor country nobody gives a shit about is so pathetic you have to spend your day whining about america.i hope the first country donald trump nukes is yours
>>
>>719665482
You people are a laughing stock right now. Why not toon in to americans. You guys fuked up worse that the brits!
>>
File: 1484443046674.jpg (88KB, 686x582px) Image search: [Google]
1484443046674.jpg
88KB, 686x582px
>>719665441
Are you fucking 12?
Shit like this has been happening for a long time now.
Protesting is nothing new you fucking retard.
>>
>>719664773
They're still throwing those temper tantrums?
>>
>>719665640

laughing stock? maybe if you retarded foreigners cared as much about your own country as you did america it wouldnt be a 3rd world pile of trash
>>
>>719665695
No but you sure don't think about anyone than your self. How would I know you people protest alot. America starting to sound like a bunch of piss little girl. Always protesting as you say
>>
>>719665640
How's it over there is Muslimtopia?
>>
>>719665441

as long as those people vote democrat im sure the army and 95 percent of america would have no problem with shooting them
>>
>>719665821
Third word? Okay Bob, thats why you took our scientist. Are people have best engineers, you people need immigrants. Can not even make your own American scientist
>>
>>719665843
>How would I know you people protest alot

Maybe you should go to another website where you gain some information on the world before making some shitty thread about a country you know nothing about.
>>
>>719666013

well its usually the third world losers who are the ones sticking there nose into america's business,why dont you get a life for once and worry about your own countrys problems
>>
>>719665899
Fine, we are more human than how you treat your neighbors the mexican
>>
File: IMG_0775.jpg (39KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.jpg
39KB, 500x481px
>>719666115
I'm Mexican though
>>
>>719666115

at least america has the balls to deal with people who are unwanted in their own country,how's that muslim dick taste
>>
>>719664773
Hey listen man, in order to revolt, the people got to have the right mindset and they don't. They are mad for the wrong reasons, that's why it'll never happen. They are feed too much TV brainwashing to know who the real enemy is. They are focusing on Trump but he's not the problem. It's the entire construct of government in the first place. Revolt would be simple if everyone understood that. People need to relearn how to live government, monetary and organized religion free. Every single citizen, including military folk, has to be on board, arm yourself and take control of every government agency and practitioner and wipe them out if they do not side with you. 300 million people with guns can do a lot if they work together.....but, it's not going to ever happen because people are not mentally evolved enough to be in a mindset on how to undo all the garbage we live with.
>>
>>719666093
When you elect a clown and your people try to compare him to our Hitler how would we not care? He can not even speak as great as hitler. NOT THAT I APPROVE OF HITLER!
>>
>>719666298

>and your people compare him to our hitler

you mean,idiot liberals who would welcome hitler with open arms? adolf hitler has more in common with the american democrat then he does republicans
>>
>>719665257
Stfu. Germanb right? Your whole country is fucking cucked by hajis you fucking kraut. Is your girl with Ahmed right now? I bet that bitch is. Taking that kebab down her liberal anti white whore fucking throat. Kys you jerry ass faggot
>>
>>719666115
My co-worker is a Mexican immigrant.
Ignorance is a bliss, isn't it?
>>
>>719664844
Old police trick there. How to make peaceful protest turn violent so you can disban the protest? You send in your own agents disguised as protesters and they start breaking windows and throwing shit, setting fires, mob mentality takes over. Then they have an excuse to attack the "angry mob".
>>
>>719666298

and at least donald trump can speak without a teleprompter.unlike that illiterate coon obama
>>
>>719666115
>the mexican
you mean that nation where it is illegal to own land if you aren't a citizen?
or the country that has a wall along its southern border and actively shoots anyone trying to cross it?
or the country that actively encourages and instructs its citizens to illegally enter another country?
or the country whose police are so corrupt that drug cartels run the entire norther 1/4 of the country?
or the country whose citizens claim ownership of 1/4 of the US on the grounds that it used to be part of Mexico even though all the Mexican citizens living there at the time of transfer were given full US citizenship?
>>
>>719665351
The American people may seem self centered because foreign countries talk shit about American people for what the American government has done. It's a downward spiral.
>>
>>719666239
From news broadcasting it looks very hectic. I see fires starting and protesters fighting. If something did happen would the americans kill there own people?
>>
anti gun anti violence liberals wanting a violent revolt...

lol wut

How do you suppose you will win that one against an entire segment of the population that has been firing guns most of their lives?
>>
File: 147085117402.jpg.jpg (161KB, 1222x862px) Image search: [Google]
147085117402.jpg.jpg
161KB, 1222x862px
>>719664773
>t; Civic Unrest = Jewish fantasies
>>
>>719666633
Sorry I do not know. Is that mexico or american?
>>
>>719666768

and the leftist that are firing the guns are the ones ending up dead or in jail
>>
>>719666540
>reading
>illiterate

god damnit just overdose already you fucking ignorant cuck
>>
File: 1484710647234.jpg (44KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
1484710647234.jpg
44KB, 659x659px
>>719664773
You moron how do you think he got elected to begin with. God's Will has been done now bendover and hold your ankels.
>>
>>719666728

A large segment of the left needs to take a dirt nap. Totally possible to have another civil war because of Trump. But lets be totally honest here... the left is composed of mostly lazy minorities and pussy cucked white libs. No way they will fight a prolonged battle under any circumstances.
>>
>>719666881
all of that is Mexico
>>
>>719665038
We're coming for you as soon as that fucking wall is up, hans
>>
File: 1475970654926.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475970654926.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
>>719665899
how's it out there in Chickenfuck, West Virginia you fucking jingoistic retard?
>>
>>719664906
Lazy niggers want us to do their rioting for them too.
>>
>>719666728
Americans kill each other all the time. We are a violent and dumb society. There will be no revolt. Liberal media is gonna have a field day next 4 years.
>>
>>719666923

the ones who need to overdose are the overgrown childs like yourself,go back to whining about hillary not getting elected
>>
>>719667011
We were able to take on a lot of countrys on our own. Our people are strong. We are not scared of you people. Americans have big heads, they did nothing in WW2 but rush a beach and die a lot. If we where in fear of country it would be Russia not America
>>
>>719666962
the left can fight - they are why your stupid ass isn't working 12 hours a day 6 days a week with no overtime pay - blood was shed over that shit
>>
You want a race war OP? because blacks would get fucking annihilated I hope theres a riot as well so we can purge this fucking nation
>>
>>719667195
>>
>>719667267
No not race war. I do not care about race. I just want Americans to stop living so far up ass they think they are untouchable
>>
>>719665257
Americans first from now on !!!! All others BACK OF THE BUS !!!!
>>
>>719666962
Not like russian hooligans.
>>
>>719667035
fun joke there buddy. CNN has the lowest ratings of all the major stations right now and they are going to lose their press pass. liberal media is going to fall apart while "alt-right" media begins to become mainstream by giving press passes to Breitbart and Drudge report
>>
>>719667195
>We were able to take on a lot of countrys on our own.
But not ours. See ya real soon, Fritz.

>countrys
>>
File: 07osamaveg1c.jpg (57KB, 311x400px) Image search: [Google]
07osamaveg1c.jpg
57KB, 311x400px
>>719667404
well, a lot of Americans are so ignorant they think we have more freedoms than any other country

with the state of our education system, that isn't going to change any time soon
>>
>>719667231

>blood was shed over that shit

you mean,america sat on its fat ignorant ass and whined about it.blood would be shed if america was a country of people who actually did something useful in terms of stopping their goverment
>>
>>719667491
Sir the American did nothing. We where defeated by russia. I admit, yes russia is someone to fear but not America.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 271x186px
>>719667656
You gave up before you got one of these courtesy of the good old US of A bitch.
>>
Nothing will happen of any worth

The best you'll see is some Furguson level shit.

But libs and college kids would shit themselves if the normal person started a protest against them

Imagine. Group of libshits protesting trump. All with tranny gay makeup and burning flags

Then 50 people who find them annoying start going after them

Libs would shit. They can't fight. And only seem "powerful" because our government is cucked and they come in packs.

Ironic since Muslim rape gangs come in packs too. Odd
>>
>>719667656
Tough talk from a country that relies on the US to act as a big brother and keep Russia from stomping your kraut ass.
>>
>>719667231

The left cannot fight. They are pussies by their very nature. You'll see what I mean when they shut the fuck up over the course of the next couple of weeks and get ready to take that big red dick up their asses just like your momma.
>>
>>719664773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
>>
>>719664773
hell yeah. Then we can shoot those pieces of shit. Maybe even let the military do it
>>
>>719668295
Yes i remember the furguson, your black people rioting right. Did your army kill any of them?

So no riot huh? this is everyday in america trhen?
>>
>>719668317
Big brother? Your people have been failing at that. And russia doesn't want to take us over. Where did you hear that? American media i guess
>>
>>719668657
How's it going germanic turkroach. Too scared to post on /pol/?
>>
>>719664773
Where's the fuckin mudslimes in trucks when you need them. Useless bastards.
>>
>>719668800
/pol/ is just a lot of wanna be nazi that are american. We dont even like nazi i don't know why you people try to be them. It funny american shave head to look like nazi but nazi never shave the head
>>
>>719665201
>>719665201

Those aren't liberals, they're anarchists. It's pretty much the exact opposite of what liberals seek out. Liberals like a lot of government control. Anarchists want no control at all. Think of a libertarian on steroids.
>>
I was kinda hoping for a Designated Survivor situation. Just wipe the slate, start fresh
>>
>>719666728
Will they?
>No.

Should they?
>Yes.
>>
>>719667195
>>719667195

We took on the Japanese damn near on our own while also fighting in Europe and supplying Europe with arms and materials. Face it, if it wasn't for the US you'd be speaking either German or Russian.
>>
These guys doing this shit probably didn't vote for anyone.

If Clinton had won..., they'd be doing this.
If Bernie had won..., they'd be doing this.
Since Trump won..., they are doing this.

They are the same guys that show up at every WTO annual meeting.
The same guys that show up at 'BLM' rallies.
The same guys that show up at 'White Pride' rallies.
The same guys that showed up at 'Occupy Wall Street' rallies.

They were the 'Yippies' in the late 1960's and early 1970's.
Now they really don't have an identity and are just loosely & generally referred to as 'anarchists'.

The simple truth is that they don't really believe in shit, but rather,
they just show up at various events to wreak havoc strictly for the LULZ.

Think of them as /b/ + Anonymous + lulzsec on steroids, raiding & pranking
in the physical world rather that the digital world.
>>
File: IMG_8313.jpg (182KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8313.jpg
182KB, 1024x576px
>>719664773
It won't happen because the gun nuts are on the other side. Had it gone the other way, yes, I sincerely believe bitter white males from the alt right would have a violent revolt.
>>
>>719669158
? Sir i do speak german? What you mean? I just say if we where to fear the country it would be Russia not America. Russia did bring a challenge to our people. America never got close.
>>
this is just the beginning. women are flying from all over the country at this very moment to start the women's march. it is the perfect storm of events. once the women collide with the hippies and alt right idiots, we shall see total chaos ensue.
>>
>>719669222
actually this is fairly accurate.
i used to lurk in a usenet newsgroup where they would gather & decide what city/event the were going to descend upon.
>>
>>719669346
>>719669346

Russia had one front. We had several. If the full might of the US military weren't used in taking on the massive Japanese empire we'd have done a fuck of a lot more in Europe. You fucking idiots don't seem to realize it was a WORLD war, not a European war. And your stupid asses took no part in anything but Europe.

But don't worry, the US was large and powerful enough to take on fighting across the globe while none of the rest of you were.
>>
>>719669261
I herd of the alt right yes. they say it is nationalist but why they don't call them Nazi? In germany we censor much of Nazi stuff, same in america i guess
>>
>>719667559
>the state of our education system
Most countries don't even have education systems or education is for the rich only, America is the best country on earth in every category. Economy wise too now, we'll never be as fucked as Europe thankfully.

Most Anti Trumpers don't even know why they hate him, they saw a facebook comment calling him a "literal Hitler" and their loyalty was forever decided.

I love when the only argument against Trump that idiots can come with is that he's mean or bad, or racist, if you ask them what he's done to earn that title they'll immediately start deflecting and avoiding the question, it's like clockwork.
>>
>>719669723
>>719669723

Nationalism isn't the same as being a NAZI. It was one part of it, but not nearly the whole thing. Being a Nationalist means you're focused on your nation and pretty much nothing else, for good or ill.

The alt-right is far more than nationalism, though. It's also filled with bigotry, hate, and extreme paranoia.
>>
>>719669222
Trips of truth.
>>
>>719669723
Because it is a lot more subtle than just being nazis......the alt right is the people on /pol/ who troll and propagate fake news for their political gain, often motivated by griefing minorities and liberals.
>>
>>719669865
People who act based of emotion or sympathy rather than logic reason shouldn't be allowed to vote or campaign, we need to figure out a good way to test this. Women would pretty much be out of luck entirely if we did that.
>>
>>719664773
yup
crush them in the open
>>
>>719669865
>Most countries don't even have education systems or education is for the rich only

What the fuck are you talking about? Every modern country in the world has public education, some of it really good education. And free college/university so that the population is normally more educated than Americans because only the rich or those willing to get into massive debt can afford college. It's LITERALLY the opposite of what you claim.

As for why people hate Trump, there's a LONG fucking list. All the way from being thin skinned, to outright lying, to his total hypocrisy, to his admitted sexual assaults. And there's a ton more.
>>
>>719665103
disingenuous rhetoric post #1643725325
>>
>>719666013
>took your scientist
how did we take him? Clearly if he came over the the best country in the world he liked it enough to wanna leave wherever your from
>best engineers
The USA has been the leading force of engineering and technology since WW2
>You people need immigrants
This makes no sense, why would we need them? If anything we need LESS of them, they keep flooding in too much too quickly.
>Can not make American Scientist
Again, doesn't make sense. The government doest craft scientists, scientists make themselves scientists.
>>
>>719665843
>12
confirmed
>>
>>719666532
So like what the DNC did at Trump rallies?
>>
>>719664773
When did riots ever roll into revolts? This is the dumbest shit I've ever read on the internet
>>
>>719667231
Yeah, the left of the past, which was a totally different thing compared to the far left of today.
>>
>>719669222
this.
>>
>>719669594
You see American, we fought alone in the war, italy was chicken shit. Japan was there for the ride and fight mostly fight china in the pacific, they where no help but in the far east front and bringing America into the war. We would have won if Hitler was not commanding our army and ignored the fuel.
>>
>>719667625
We elected donald trump in order to stop our corrupt government. Did you even bother listening to his acceptance speech today? One of his BIGGEST points is that the Government is corrupt and ruled by a select few, and his mission is to give the power back to the people
>>
>>719670355
dubs speaks the truth
>>
>>719664773
>seeking God on /b/
>>
>>719666532
Holy shit that's genius
>>
File: tweet_tweet_boom.jpg (28KB, 417x515px) Image search: [Google]
tweet_tweet_boom.jpg
28KB, 417x515px
>>719664773
>allah

Reported to State Security for possible extremism.
>>
>>719670274
Sorry english is not my full language i guess yes
I mean american stole our scientist to build the rocket. No one knew of the rocket because until we made it as a weapon.

I say you people need the immigrant because your scientist are not white like american
>>
>>719670301
? Sir? What you mean?
>>
So if it becomes a full blown violent protest and it becomes a nation wide "civil war"

What will the sides be?
>>
>>719670497
>tfw germany had the first jets
>tfw germany had the first stealth bombers
>tfw germany had orban cannon
>tfw germany almost had nuclear weapons
>>
>>719670757
Was ist es, dass Sie wollen Sie Narr
>>
So what, the protestors are all well fed and haven't had any family around them die, so they won't do anything. Riots start when people get so crazy they make molotov cocktails and grab policemen from the line and chew him up. These cucks are just upset that politics aren't going their way...big fucking whoop that's life for you. In eight years it'll switch back to conservatives threatening to secede all over again, this is nothing.
>>
>>719670857
>reconfirmed
>>
>>719665038

A revolt? A revolt ending America? You overestimating Americans wayyyy too much. abandoned be

We have so many lazy people here, I'm surprised they're outside right now. Most non-violent protest are abandoned early because nobody has any backbone and penises end up retracting into itself.

Don't worry they will return to their couches and computer justice chairs soon
>>
>>719670984
Yes, we also had alien contact. a joke haha
>>
>>719664773
i want this too just our new god emperor can begin purging libtards from our society.
>>
>>719670497
hahah sage analysis from the nongerman pretender
>>
>>719669222
Underrated.
>>
File: 1483792960005.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1483792960005.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>719670994
speak better german you shit bearded goat rapist
>>
Shut up, Soros. You cuck.
>>
File: Ya did good son.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ya did good son.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>719664773
Fuck yea. Lets see some blood.
>>
>>719671095
this. murkans are fat and lazy

.0000000000000001 are extreme enough or motivated enough to physically fight for their political views.

the rest of us don't care.
>>
>>719671217
what? Make sense how can i speak better german? I am german?
>>
>>719666532
So, exactly how the Berkut started a civil war in Ukraine?

Good plan.
>>
>>719671166
Yea uh, he'd lose.
>>
>>719669222
if I was in dc right now and needed weed id probably head tot he trump protest tbqh fam
>>
>>719665201

Why the fuck can't I wake up!
>>
>>719665038
I think that's Germany and Frances place little boy. WWI, WWII, and much later when you let the filth from Berlin infect the rest of your nation. Enjoy your muslim bulls!

>>719667195
You know the Russians actually sucked balls right? They lost more people than you can imagine. Your country failed to invade, because it is just soo fucking big, and soo fucking cold. The Russians didn't have shit for highways, and what they had was old and broke. They had antique railroads that were neglected, and undersized. The reason you guys rolled over France in a month was due to:
1 The French are huge Faggots
2 Modernized infrastructure
You can felate Russia's cock all you want faggot, you might as well get good for Muhammed. I don't think we'll bother saving europe this time around, so strap in Hans. :DDD
>>
>>719671162
Not a joke you fuck study history more
>>
>>719670982

Most of Cali NY. Some coastal States vs small parts of Cali\NY. Most central States.

However most military would probably be on the none liberal side. Same with police

I'd say
Liberals: higher numbers. Less space. Less weapon . Would have coastsl advantages and such

Non liberals would be less numerou . More spread out. But have space and weapon . Police and military most likely too

Though some military would be liberal.
>>
>>719671083
I quite i do not now

Sprichst du Deutsch?
>>
File: 1474575894053.jpg (133KB, 580x577px) Image search: [Google]
1474575894053.jpg
133KB, 580x577px
>>719671368
SPRECKE BETTER DEUTSCHEY

fuckin immigrants, you always gotta talk louder
>>
File: Definitely your president.png (407KB, 1524x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Definitely your president.png
407KB, 1524x1142px
>>719664773
>>
>>719671443
Study world history more your history books are lies.
>>
File: 1484453429000.png (559KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484453429000.png
559KB, 800x800px
>>719671759
WHERE SHOULD HE STUDY IF THE BOOKS ARE LYING TO HIM?

JESUS MAN. SHOULD HE BURN THEM?
>>
File: 1483248326095.gif (349KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483248326095.gif
349KB, 278x200px
all hands on deck-- backup requested.
>>
>>719671653
Die Satzstruktur stimmt sowieso nicht wie die deutsche Nehmen Sie Ihren eigenen Rat Ratte
>>
>>719670982
well lets see, you have Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook, are literally the top 4 companies in the world. versus your rednecks whining about losing jobs to mexicans or some shit. so there you go.

Google will just send a few military drones to take em all out, while Apple sits on a yacht and Amazon and Facebook watch from their private estates in Hawaii or some shit.
>>
>>719671454
Why is no one on /b/ capable of constructing a coherent sentence??
>>
>>719664773
>turns into a revolt
There is a worldwide revolt right the fuck now. Have you been under a rock ?
>>
File: 1469853798748.gif (2MB, 260x179px) Image search: [Google]
1469853798748.gif
2MB, 260x179px
>>719671973
>>
>>719670577

Although I admire his enthusiasm, it's just not possible. Almost every political action is slow and mundane process
>>
>>719671993
you mean like using real words & correct spelling & shit????
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

where the fuck do you think you are???
>>
>>719671872
Okay yes funny great. I met an international student from america. The sad fuck hated his own country and wish he was german. He told lies of WW2. Me and my friends played with him and he thought we believed him as he told more. That is funny, You americans are too easy to fool.
>>
File: LOLOLOL.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
LOLOLOL.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>719672257
Wait you didn't... YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY THINK HE MEANT ANY OF WHAT HE SAID DID YOU?!
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>719672597
Sorry that was to>>719670577
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.