[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people hate trump /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 38

File: CUETosMW4AAjBe6.jpg (42KB, 556x373px) Image search: [Google]
CUETosMW4AAjBe6.jpg
42KB, 556x373px
Why do so many people hate trump /b/?
>>
They have common sense.
>>
hes a complete idiot who knows nothing of politics and the world at large

not saying hilary is good, just saying trump is way worse
>>
Because he's a loudmouth retarded narcissistic sociopath who's never done a good thing for anyone else, and turns everything he touches to shit
>>
>>719654131
He's asking for reasons.
>>
File: 1484936986142.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1484936986142.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>719654228
>>
>>719654228
Citations needed
>>
For me it's mostly his gross ignorance. He doensn't know anything about the world. Must be why he loves the poorly educated.
>>
>>719654228
What has Hilary done for anyone's community now that she lost?
>>
>>719654045
btw asking this means you aren't woke
>>
>>719654045
Half the country always hates the president, it's a two party system.
>>
>>719654415
Reasons?
>>
>>719654415
Thinking only your way of thinking is the only way of thinking
>>
>>719654045
Because he appeals to all the edgy neo-fascists on /pol/
>>
>>719654045
they wanted someone else to win, but they have to make their tantrums look somewhat adult
>>
>>719654512
Anti trump protesters like to throw around the word fascist. I don't think you guys know what that word means.
>>
>>719654433
More than half of the country hates Trump
>>
>>719654045
Lie.

Just loud protesters hate trump.
They don't have jobs and it makes a good news story for five minutes.
>>
File: Stupid People.jpg (42KB, 563x316px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid People.jpg
42KB, 563x316px
>>719654045
This is why. They're the stupid half. Just look at them in the streets. It must be the world's longest temper tantrum.
>>
>>719654675
OP wants to know why.
>>
>>719654045
He makes the fucking mouthbreathing retards in this country feel like their opinions are valuable. Too bad Trump is really an urbanist (I mean hes lived in NYC his whole life and lives in a highrise) and doesn't give a fuck about the country folk. Its why I'm not afraid of a Trump presidency since his policies will benefit me more.
>>
>>719654661
I'm not saying Trump is fascist, but his online supporters are nationalist as fuck and want a strongman leader.
>>
The reason why so many hate Trump is because celebrities, the media, big businesses, and other politicians told them to.

Ask an anti-Trumper why they don't like him. You'll always hear the same thing: he's a racist, misogynist, fascist asshole who everyone hates. Ad hominem. Just look at this thread for proof. You never hear legitimate reasons. You never hear about his lack of political experience. You never hear about specific decisions he made in his life that suggest he can't run a country. You only hear insults. The closest thing to legitimate criticism anyone has of him starts and ends with his crass posts on Twitter.

And the reason why you only hear insults is because all of those groups I just mentioned don't want to tell you their real reasons for disliking him. They're scared of him. They know he's going after their lying, tax-dodging, elitist asses. They know he's going to tax the super-rich and lower taxes on struggling businesses. They know he's going to piss off their foreign friends who enable all of their illegal hobbies. They know he's going to stop allowing businesses to outsource every fucking job in existence, meanwhile filling the marketplace with cheap immigrant labor.

They hate Trump because he isn't one of them. And the people who went along with it, who hated Trump because they were told to and never did any research for themselves, ought to be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>719654896
His appointments to cabinet positions of people who want to remove the regulating body they are now in charge of. His denial of climate change in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. His removal of the LGBT page on the Whitehouse site. The way he claims to want to bring people together but calls opponents losers and dogs. His absurd statements of what he'll do as president with no basis in reality.

There's a lot more but I don't feel like typing it all out.
>>
>>719655376 see >>719655398
>>
>>719654675
51% of the 58% I think, it's hard to say really (until people can actually vote on facebook, we won't really know) but yeah, "half" for the most part.
>>
File: 20070401_trump_vkm.jpg (117KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
20070401_trump_vkm.jpg
117KB, 1024x576px
I don't get it, at Mania he was a babyface
>>
>>719655398
1. Deregulation is a good thing when there's too much regulation.
2. He's met with both sides on climate change. People can talk about denying it all the want to, but the fact is that the only solution the left ever proposes is more taxation. That doesn't work.
3. LGBT already have equal rights under the law. They're also less than 5% of the population.
4. He's met with nearly everyone he criticized during the race.
5. What absurd statements are you even talking about? He's been firm on two things: build a wall and bring jobs home. Both of those things are easily doable.
>>
>>719654310
Fuck off to reddit with your citations and sources faggot
>>
>>719655376
This post is so strange.

>They know he's going to tax the super-rich and lower taxes on struggling businesses. They know he's going to piss off their foreign friends who enable all of their illegal hobbies. They know he's going to stop allowing businesses to outsource every fucking job in existence, meanwhile filling the marketplace with cheap immigrant labor

He's going to accomplish approximately none of this
>>
>>719654045
Because, above all other things, above and beyond all the blatant racism, sexism, the bad spray tan, the bad weave/wig, and his tiny lil hands, he is a liar. Sure, Hillary was a liar, but we expected that from her. She's a politician, they don't even know what truth is anymore.

But Trump is the kind of liar that makes people believe. And look where it's getting them. He promised to clean the swamp. Look at the assholes he's surrounding himself with. They're swampier than fucking Swamp Thing.

He puts his children in charge of his company while he's gone, and assures us there will be no conflict of interest. He buddies up with Soviet Premier Vladimir Putin (I'll stop calling him that when he stops acting like it). He's Lex Luthor with half the IQ and without the balls to admit to being bald.

He's an asshole, the kind of asshole we haven't seen in office since Coolidge or Wilson. Oh, and when the stress from office gives him a heart attack, his fundamentalist christian running mate will get a chance to fuck this country into oblivion.
>>
>>719656052
He's already cut deals to bring more jobs to the US, and that's before he even got into the office. Look up the carrier plant deal.
>>
>>719654045
Because people are misinformed entirely and/or ignorant idiots.
>>
>>719654045
He is pretending to be a champion for the common man whilst living in a golden penthouse

Or, well, a white house at the moment but before it was a golden penthouse.

Maybe he'll commute
>>
>>719654045
Because they're leftie dummies that don't get it.
>>
>>719654433
No most people don't give a shit about politics.
>>
File: 1464308188984.jpg (44KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
1464308188984.jpg
44KB, 659x659px
Long live His Majesty, The God Emperor of The United States of America!

MAGA
>>
>>719656358
oh, so you would rather have a corrupt lying war criminal as president?
you must be really really intelligent.
>kek
>>
>>719654045
Simple. He is wanting to actually help this country and the people before other countries and their people. Liberal progressives think that the people of this country should support all the other countries and give up our way of life to be more like the other countries instead.
>>
why is he orange?
>>
>>719655726
All of your points are wrong or just weird.

You seriously think that any regulation is bad. Let me know how you feel after your tap water is flammable.

He is on record saying that climate change is a Chinese hoax. Why would you even try to deny that? That's fucking weird as shit. It is common knowledge at this point.

Removing an existing page shows purpose. Letting it stay there would be indifference. Again why would you even try to defend that?
>>
>>719654045
Becuase he doesn't appear to be capable of thinking before he acts on thoughts.

Apply that as you may in your own way to why that can be "annoying" or "bad"
>>
>>719656148
What are some examples of blatant racism from Trump? You mean deporting ILLEGAL people? Or the Muslim vetting? Because neither illegal people nor Muslims are races. So ironic how you scream racism, yet you follow that up with making fun of Trump's "bad spray tan".
Trump literally just assumed office today, so you can't necessarily judge any of his decisions without any actions to actually judge, you're putting him behind the 8 ball before he has a chance.
Also, too bad Hillary didn't get in, maybe she could've been enemies with Russia like it seems like you'd welcome, I'm assuming it'd at least be an excuse to go to your parent's bomb shelter instead of their basement for a change.
>>
File: 309676212.png (48KB, 128x210px) Image search: [Google]
309676212.png
48KB, 128x210px
FUCK
>>
>>719655726
He promised to build a wall AND make Mexico pay for it. That alone is two absurd statements. Look up how much it will cost and Mexico's response to building it.

It's like you're not even trying.
>>
>>719656672
Global Warming is real. Climate Change is real. The true effect of how much humans play a role in the climate changing is definitely up for debate, Trump I'm sure is somewhere in between there.
>>
>>719657008
Yeah, no it's not up for debate unless you have a vested interest in coal or oil.
>>
>>719656672
Not that guy but you straw manned him, he didn't say any regulation is bad, he said over regulation is bad, and lgbt was the focus of a now prior presidency, this is a new one
>>
>>719654045

He's a smug asshole.
>>
File: Yay Trump.jpg (51KB, 553x569px) Image search: [Google]
Yay Trump.jpg
51KB, 553x569px
>>719656225

>Look up the carrier plant deal

"Indiana state officials have agreed to give United Technologies Corp $7 million worth of tax breaks to encourage the company to keep at least 1,069 jobs at its Carrier unit in Indianapolis"

"n the election campaign, Trump vowed to impose hefty tariffs if Carrier did not reverse course on shifting jobs to Mexico. The deal means Carrier will still send an estimated 1,300 jobs there."

"The Wall Street Journal reported the deal would save about 800 of the 1,400 jobs at the plant and about 300 at the headquarters."

"Trump and Pence celebrated the 1,000 jobs deal at an event in Indianapolis on Thursday, but employers elsewhere in Indiana are laying off five times as many workers because of foreign competition."

http://fortune.com/2016/12/02/indiana-carrier-jobs-tax-breaks-mexico/
>>
he has no filter between his brain and his mouth.
this causes wars
>>
>>719657296
No...it's actually pretty uncertain how much we actually effect it. And I bet you never use fossil fuels to fulfill your 17th century living style...right?
>>
>>719656225
One of the things you would learn from reading a book is that creating jobs is not remotely the same thing as growing the economy.
>>
>>719656839
If Trump threatens to put a stop to all the money flowing from the US to Mexico every day, then Mexico will pay for the wall. Not paying for it would cost them a lot more.

>>719656672
Once again, you resort to the exact same tactic as Hilary supporters: insult the other rather than rebut the arguments.

Trump has changed his mind on climate change, as evidenced by him recently meeting with several people on both sides regarding the issue. As I've said, the issue isn't whether the climate is changing, but what to do about it. And current consensus that I can find is that there are just too many people on this planet. So what would you have Trump do about that?

Regulation isn't always bad. Over-regulation is bad. And over-regulation is what we have right now. That's part of the reason why the UK left the EU, and it's a big part of the reason why Trump got elected. I mean shit, just look how many times the EPA has been sued.

If Trump removed the LGBT page from the white house website, then good. LGBT is not a federal issue. It's a state issue, if anything. More importantly, just what in the fuck do you want the president to do, federally, for LGBT? They already have equal rights. What more do you want? Special protections or programs? Fuck you if you want special treatment. There is no such thing as a special person. Federal programs ought to affect everyone equally. Giving special treatment to one group, regardless of the past, is unfair to everyone else.
>>
>>719657561
Oh you're right, lets just freely ship off jobs since, according to you, they don't help grow the economy.
>>
>>719655629
i honestly believe vince would make a better president. hell, trump even game linda a government job
>>
>>719657491
Show me a study that proves that climate change isn't caused by humans and I'll show you a study funded by oil or coal.

That's weird as shit. Nobody said we have to get rid of all non-renewable energy sources right this second. It's about being honest that it is not indefinitely sustainable and looking into alternative sources of energy.
>>
>>719657617
Calling your views weird is different from calling you fucking retarded. Sorry to trigger your safe space.
>>
>>719654675
something like 95% of counties voted for Trump. Only urbanite libcucks and niggers hate him.
>>
>>719657561
I don't want to "grow the economy" by saving big businesses money via outsourcing. I want more jobs for the working class people already here.

You do realize that the number of jobs that can't be outsourced is shrinking every year, right? Look up digital nomads. IT professionals, IT being a constantly growing field, don't actually need to be in the office to do their job. That's one more industry that both can and likely would be outsourced very soon. All those jobs gone just to save some money for big companies.

The left talks about closing the huge gap between the rich and poor in the same breath as they talk about the benefits of mass immigration and outsourcing. These things are mutually exclusive. Mass immigration and outsourcing benefit the richest people in the country at the indirect expense of everyone else. I don't know about you, but I don't want to have to move to India or China just to keep my current job.
>>
>>719654045
he thinks vaccines cause autism and that climate change isn't real
>>
>>719658078
> Cuck
> Nigger

Worthless post
>>
>>719658078
gr8 b8
>>
>>719655376

I seriously doubt he is going to go after the tax dodging elites when he himself was one, and hes literally filling the cabinet with them.

You dont need media celebrities and big businesses to tell you not to like him...you just need to recognize going on twitter rampages when your feelings are hurt is the behaviour of a 15 year old, or the triggered fags you surely hate so much...

People are amazingly capable of making their own opinions on people.. If you are so blind to who this guy is and how far weve come that you actually think "the only reason to hate him is the media told them too!" you might want to check if maybe youre the one whos susceptible to being told what to believe...
>>
>>719655956
or you can fucking give some citations. you cant just say someone is a fucking idiot just because other people do..
>>
>>719654045
ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH ISRAEL'S BITCH
>>
>>719658206
Here's what he actually said on the matter close to three years ago: "Autism WAY UP - I believe in vaccinations but not massive, all at once, shots. Too much for small child to handle. Govt. should stop NOW!"

I don't think vaccines cause autism, but even I agree that we shouldn't inject too much shit at once. So what's wrong with his statement?
>>
>>719654045
The media did everything they could to frame him as "literally hitler"
>>
File: 1484939455238.png (808KB, 1596x896px) Image search: [Google]
1484939455238.png
808KB, 1596x896px
>>719658324
>>719658398
I just came from /pol/ to see some retarded /b/niggers cry about Trump
>>
>>719654045
JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL JEWS ARE NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL
>>
>>719658621
Go back
>>
>>719658445
Did you just quote me and use the wrong version of "to?" I didn't do that.

Many people just believe what they're told without questioning it. Pick a religion if you need proof of that. But, the fact that Trump got elected in spite of everyone being against him just goes to show that yes, people collectively can reach the right conclusion when presented with the evidence.
>>
>>719654290
Newfags out of weapons detected
>>
>>719655376
Bla bla bla......
>>
>>719656550
Cute deflection. You are inferring that my dislike for a hypocrite constitutes unwavering support for his Democrat opponent? And you follow it up by ironically complimenting my intelligence?

Well strike me down and call me cut. Your attempts at irony has wounded me. Wounded me deep my good sir. You are a veritable wordsmith; a competent wit and a salacious spreader of filth. How darest one even attempt to offer you a rebuke when it is clear that you wield barbed insults like hidden daggers in a mens-only bath house? I can only assume that I am not the first man that you have served with your mouth, for served me well you have. I am well and truly served, well done.

Now, as we are strangers you did not know this following tidbit about me but I have never supported, nor even liked, Clinton.

So, let's try this again. Without referring to the democratic nominee who lost and is therefore an irrelevance at this stage, why should I feel anything other than contempt for a man who cynically manipulated millions of people he does not give a shit about to gain power?
>>
>>719654045

Hyperbole is literally hitler
>>
>>719654403
What does Hillary have to do with this? We're talking about Trump.
>>
>>719654045
Because they feed on television and television told them to and took all the shit he said out of context or out of proportion ontop of straight up making shit up.

It's better to have a guy running the joint that people mildly fear and or don't like on a personality basis. This means he'll actually get shit done.

You don't have a softcock for a boss. You need a hardass. Someone willing to just say the shit and get to work.
>>
File: 1484395560652.jpg (34KB, 644x616px) Image search: [Google]
1484395560652.jpg
34KB, 644x616px
>>719658743
Why? Am I distracting you from making another trap or YLYL thread?

Just blow your brains out already, maggot.
>>
>>719658755
Election Proves People can believe a convenient lie when it is actually code for fuck the poor and the nonwhite

People will polish their shoes with shit if you came news them into believing it is Shinola
>>
File: maus.png (260KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
maus.png
260KB, 500x373px
congratulations on the least eloquent, most trivial speech of all presidential speeches.

congrats on the least amount of visitors to a presidential speech

congrats from Europe, where this inauguration was rated unisono as downright terrible, sending mixed signals to the world, showing superficiality and an egocentric view.

i will delight in the demise of your nation on many levels, foreign affairs, globally, reputation-wise and the complete loss of credibility.
>>
>>719659100
Maybe. Maybe I'll make a ylyl trap edition and laugh till I cum.
>>
>>719657008
Humans role is not up for debate. You live in the only country in thr world where conservatives dont believe it.

The populist governments rising in europe responsible for brexit and alt right movements are also standing up to and fighting man made climate change...

Go online and do some research for yourself..

Come back and tell me why mercuries day time temp is 400 celsius and night time is -400 celsius, then why venus' day and night time temperatures are 400 degrees round the clock day or night.

Pro tip.. Atmospheric gas content.. Pro pro tip.. Carbon dioxide.. Super pro tip.. Its as simple science as copper conducts heat energy and rubber insulates it.. Heat is energy too and plays by different rules..

Carbon dioxide is an insulator.

Thats fact one of the thousands we know and confirm with 3rd grade science that explain human responsibility for climate change.

Remember that time the oil companies paid scientists to say lead is naturally occuring and leaded fuel wont make us all retarded?

Took 20 years to get lead out of fuel and american conservatibe denialism was high on that then too.

Rex tillerson, the exxon CEO now in trumps cabinet even acknowledges climate change is man made.

When will you learn to actually learn shit and not quote infowars?
>>
>>719654045
i fucking love the guy
he's a bad ass man for the people
just his speach alone made america a bit more great again
illuminati confirmed or not
it cant get worse for you americans than it already is or would be if hillary became "madame president"

also he is an egomaniac
he wont want to fuck up
it would destroy him
he's also a multi billionaire
if he really wanted to he could actually build americas industrial and productions aswell as fund housing and be the backer for medical care
but thats if he really needed to
he has enough of the right people around to get that done without putting his hand in his own pocket

also all he's asked is that you anericans stick together as one big ol country wide family

i can understand the situation with the wild chimps always robbing, raping, murdering and just being general asshats being a problem

but you guys have guns and trump is most certainly not going to take away your guns

but hillary would

so any american that doesnt like trump is the very definition of the word idiot
or simpleminded
either way these individuals should be segregated and shipped off to some other continent
preferably a hostile one
>>
>>719656672

You need to say why you believe that other anon's posts are wrong or weird.

As another anon already wrote about how you misinterpreted your own opponent regarding regulation (over-regulation IS bad), I won't bash you for it.

People are entitled to not believe far fetched things until they are proven to be wrong scientifically, which is what happened. Trump is an old man from a more narrow minded past where global warming wasn't on anyone's minds - the wars were. He has already met with representatives of the problem, he has stated he was wrong and that he now understands the process of global warming. Still, he can't do much to fight it.

Removing an existing page does show purpose - justice, as it was page about a group of people who already have the rights everyone else has, and want more. Letting it stay there would have been a sign of laziness or corruption. You should be glad your officials actually take notice of random unnecessary clutter and streamline things to make it easier for everyone.
>>
>>719659387
*copper conducts electrical energy. My bad.
>>
The Farty Shith Pooreshitdent Toilet Bog Fart of the Poonited Shites of Arsemerica
>>
File: 1483808741169.png (535KB, 511x522px) Image search: [Google]
1483808741169.png
535KB, 511x522px
bu...bu...but drumpf is a big, racist meanie who wants to put muslims in concentration camps and legalize rape.
>mean white people makes me sad :(
>>
>>719654045
His choices for cabinet picks are the most inexperienced, corrupt, and outright hostile towards the core values of their own departments in known history
>>
>>719657923

Read up on cows. Cows fart more methane into the atmosphere than all of Humanity's factories combined.
Now what? Should we crack down on beef-eating or exterminate bovines?
>>
>>719659227
>congratulations on the least eloquent, most trivial speech of all presidential speeches.

Pompous, bloated speeches are waste of time. It's time to get the job done, less is more.

>congrats on the least amount of visitors to a presidential speech

Because the left and the media took hyperbole to an extreme and made up every bullshit story under the sun to try and sink him and demonize anyone who associates with supporting him. Actual fascists.

>congrats from Europe, where this inauguration was rated unisono as downright terrible, sending mixed signals to the world, showing superficiality and an egocentric view.

Good. Maybe Europe needs to learn abit about national pride again instead of letting the third world tear it a new rape hole. Fend for and fight for your god damn nations.

>i will delight in the demise of your nation on many levels, foreign affairs, globally, reputation-wise and the complete loss of credibility.

You will eat up more leftist talking points and doom and gloom and hold back your own personal triumph, nothing more.

Trump will be an outstanding President, and it'll eat you up inside as you cast your vote for him in 4 years to re elect. Mark my words.

Also, aussie here. You euro poofs need to harden the fuck up.
>>
>>719656746
That Trump is racist is a meme. It is unfortuante that it stuck. Trump is clearly not racist, just an elitist. To him it does not matter if you are poor and black or poor and white. As long as you are exploitable then he could not give two shits about you.

Obama has deported the most illegal immigrants in living history. Trump has basically just said that he will simply follow Obama's model for deportation. The same thing for the muslim vetting thing. Trump will merely enforce what is already there.

I agree with what you are saying about Trump having not even served for a day yet and we need to give him time before we condemn his actions as a president. I feel that too many people are far too tribal to see past his multiple failings in the past and judge him purely based on his previous actions.

On a final note, unless you are actually a russian shill, you must know that Hillary's proposed foreign policy towards russia would be to continue putting economic pressure on the country through sanctions.

I am sure that Friend of Russia, Rex Tillerson will smooth any bad blood that there might exist between the great nations of russia and america and repeal the sanctions that is costing the russian people, and Exxon Mobil, so much in mental anguish and, well, oil revenue.

To suggest that Hillary would strieve to escalate the relations between Russia and the US is, in layman's terms, fucking retarded and shows an almost laughable lack of geopolitical insight.
>>
>>719654045
racist, treats women like 2nd class citizens, a complete failure as a businessman.

these are just a few for starters.
>>
>>719659592

Indeed. His cabinet is truly frightening.
>>
>>719659408
Over-anything is bad. That's simply the definition. Removing all regulation because you think there's too much regulation is weird. It doesn't make sense. The reasonable thing to do would be to talk about what an appropriate amount is and come to a compromise. That doesn't happen with conservatives though. They want everything and are willing to destroy the country if they don't get their way.
>>
>>719659602
still caused by humans.without our beef and dairy lust there would only be wild bovines which are few and far between.
>>
>>719659166
>People will polish their shoes with shit if you came news them into believing it is Shinola

What? Let me explain something to you real quick: white people didn't get Trump elected. He only got 1% more of the white vote than Romney. He won because Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and especially the poor voted for him in much higher numbers than past Republican candidates. This is common knowledge. Just look up the New York Times data on the subject, if you doubt me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhUXSX3ZnpE
>>
>>719659602
>Lol bruh cows fart so we shouldn't ever explore renewable energy
That's the dumbest excuse I've heard.
>>
>>719659796
I only see a problem with the last thing listed
>>
>>719658577
that he is inferrign that he he knows more about vaccines than actual, you know, doctors
>>
>>719659796
>racist
Islam is a shitty religion (the shittiest) not a race.
Illegal Immigrant is a class of law breaker, not a race. By all means, remove your doors and windows, if you believe a personal illegally entering your space with no knowledge of who or what their motives are is a good idea. Go on anon!

>treats women as 2nd class citizens
No, he treats women the way women ask to be treated. Women can simply stop being egomaniac sluts and talking about their vaginas and how their low paying job they chose doesn't pay as well as the man working 50 hours a week sweating it out building houses in the heat.
>a complete failure as a businessman
Every single corporate entity on the planet has wins and losses. He is net ahead by a large margin and has thousands employed around the world, with jobs and families because of it.

Let me guess, you compare him to lightning in a bottle one time lucky billionaires like Gates and Zuckerberg, right? Real estate is a fickle, long game business, not a flash in the pan. I suggest you grow up and learn a thing or two.
>>
>>719659692

I'm talking about his quality as a diplomat and as a politician in respect to foreign affairs. You somehow managed to confuse this with a chance to insinuate "Europe is being ass-raped by refugees". The one has nothing to do with the other. Are you retarded and still allowed to use the internet?
>>
>>719658615
His focus on nationalism and isolationism and the continuous use of scapegoats to focus blame on does leave him pretty wide open to these critizisms

Not to mention the fact that he wants to parade the army around and shut down the free press should also set off some warning bells
>>
File: 1484941880019.png (479KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484941880019.png
479KB, 700x700px
>>719654045
Monkey mentality. People are dump and they listen to shit fake news, like cnn so no wonder. People with brain can think for them self's.
>>
>>719660254
You brought that point up as obviously part of his "America first" point he pushes, that he won't be a good "team player on the world stage". That's the point. He doesn't want to give a fuck about you, he doesn't want to help OR interfere with you.

That mental thinking leads to why europe is in shambles. Maybe other world leaders need to be taking his approach, or the people electing ones that do.
>>
>>719659387
>Come back and tell me why mercuries day time temp is 400 celsius and night time is -400 celsius

Not the anon you were replying to, but...

Because Mercury is tidally locked in a 3:2 resonance with the sun, retard. The same side of Mercury faces the sun for nearly an entire Mercury year and the other side stays in an extended night time.

Before you spout off trying to sound smart it helps if you have any fucking clue what you are talking about.

Yes, the greenhouse gasses on Venus are why it is so hot. But the extreme length of the days is why Mercury gets so cold on the night side.

A Mercury year is 87 Earth days. A Mercury year is about half that at about 43.5 days.

I'm sure you can imagine how cold it would get on Earth if we had nights that lasted 1.5 months.
>>
>>719659399
and for further argument
your only other option was hillary fucking clinton
the illuminati confirmed evil scheming wife of a former ex president who has raped and is most certainly a pedophile

there is no logical reason as to why someone with her track record aswell as the recentish email scandal would be able to even run as a presidential candidate let alone any place in government office

it is insanity and blaming it in a corrupt system and rigged votes is no excuse

because if that was the case then trump would not be president
so that leaves me with the conclusion that a dangerous amount of americans are either
a) mentally impared
b) spies
c) want anarchy and your government to collapse

finally the clinton foundation
all that money
from hillary and bill clintons dodgey deals within the arab nations
building radioactive material refinerys
nuclear power plants
nuclear weapons
and selling american highly enriched uranium and plutonium to the arab nations
and the money just sits there growing and growing
why?
because whoever owns the banks rules the world
>>
>>719655376
it's early in the thread, but I'm willing to declare this the dumbest post in it.
>>
>>719659039

>Someone willing to just say the shit and get to work.

But work starts on monday, right? Trump is not going to have to work weekends now, is he?
>>
File: donald.likes.showers.jpg (1MB, 1252x1600px) Image search: [Google]
donald.likes.showers.jpg
1MB, 1252x1600px
>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania is in manhattan
>bored
>try to fap
>can't get it up
>call room service
>hire three dominatrix prostitutes
>they make you lay on the bed
>fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne and mocking you
>they get up on the bed
>walking on the bed
>straddling your body
>stepping on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle
>tell them obama slept in this bed last week
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it will be destroyed
>urine starts to flow
>it's habbening!!!
>they're pissing all over you
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>HAOOOOOHAOOOOOOHAAAHGHHH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOOOBAAAAAMMMMAAAAA!!!!!
>cum buckets
>>
File: 1483923147079.gif (258KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483923147079.gif
258KB, 640x360px
>>719659324
So you enjoy writhing in this rotten cesspool like the degenerate maggot normie you are?
>>
>>719660667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhQzvFCJME0
>>
because the only people who support him are sub human conservatives who think that the "left winged media" is brainwashing everyone to hate him, yet they are undeniably brainwashed by fox news.

Left winged media isn't portraying him badly, they are just portraying him as he is and everyone with a brain understands how much of a threat he is to America.
>>
>>719660755
That's why we're all here. My pants are off and my tiny cock is covered in Cheeto dust.
>>
>>719659902

Again, no one suggested removing all regulation. Do not put words into my speech to better fit your argument.
Saying that it doesn't happen with conservatives is generalizing, and Im quite sure that as there are extremist conservatives, there are extremist liberals. The man will be surrounded by seasoned councilors and staff, do you really think anyone in the Whitehouse would let him fuck up the US? Of course not.
Trump and Hillary are simply two imperfect human beings who, unlike most people in the world, undertook the challenging task of attempting to elevate themselves into a position where everything you do has severe consequences and should not be taken lightly. They're simply two politicians on different sides of the political spectrum. This whole "candidate X will destroy us all" thing has gone way too far.
The US citizens should be uniting to support the positive aspects of his presidency and boycott or protest the negative ones - but only when he actually does something. Condemning your President before he even does anything is far more shameful than having the candidate you don't like elected. Let the guy do his thing and judge him on his merits.
>>
>>719659100
This shit again. Even with how shitty /b/ has become, it was still a hundred times better before /pol/shit was constantly spammed everywhere.
>>
>>719654045
He talks like a retard.
He shows a clear lack of understanding of basic concepts.
He's clearly a narcissist who thinks that he is the best at absolutely everything (I bet he even thinks that he can take you in a fight anon, if he wants to enough, even though he's a 72 year old millionaire who has never been in a fight in his life)
Because he thinks closed borders and protectionism is good for the economy.
Because he tries to evoke nationalist furor like a nationalist fuhrer.
>>
File: 1484092937803.png (583KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1484092937803.png
583KB, 1000x850px
>>719660871
Fair enough.
>>
>>719661096
I, too, wish that /pol/tards would stay on their containment board.
>>
>>719660404

A country that is drowning in debts like no other.... and you seriously think America could just "not give a fuck" about the rest of the world all of a sudden. We'll see how well that's going to work. You sound like the type that easily falls for a loud-mouthed egomaniac with lots of money and a bad attitude.

Putin may share the same kind of wreckless, domineering attitude, but he surpasses Trump a hundredfold when it comes to intellect, diplomatic qualities and leadership.

Trump said it himself. He is not a politician. He stood next to a table of folders in front of the whole press and said that "It's very complicated, very complicated stuff!" ... he is a wayward child.
>>
>>719660964
Trump has appointed people to cabinet that want to remove the regulating bodies that they have been appointed to.
>>
>>719654228
Hell, I wish I had billions of dollars worth of shit.
>>
>>719659692

>Maybe Europe needs to learn abit about national pride

1) Europe is a continent. I suppose we could learn continental pride but that would open us up to multiculturalism and that is hardly a popular concept here on /b/

b)nationalism is a tool used by governments to fuel its meatgrinder warmachines of the 19th and 20th centuries. You would have to be a special type of moron to believe that the geographical location of your parent's unprotected rutting menas that you should be prepared to lay your life down for aforementioned geographical location.

Besides, it's all objective. Everyone thinks their country is the best anyways. It's like fighting over whose god is best. It's just a fucking tool used to keep the powerful in power and the poorest too busy fighting each other to ever work out why there are things such as national institutions, tax or even a military.
>>
>>719661142
>he tries to evoke nationalist furor like a nationalist fuhrer.
That's a nice turn of phrase, Anon. I'm totally stealing it. I'll let you know when my mixtape drops.
>>
File: HaHAA.png (9KB, 418x388px) Image search: [Google]
HaHAA.png
9KB, 418x388px
>>719661142
>He talks like a retard.
>He shows a clear lack of understanding of basic concepts.
>He's clearly a narcissist who thinks that he is the best at absolutely everything (I bet he even thinks that he can take you in a fight anon, if he wants to enough, even though he's a 72 year old millionaire who has never been in a fight in his life)
>Because he thinks closed borders and protectionism is good for the economy.
Because he tries to evoke nationalist furor like a nationalist fuhrer.
i don't see anything wrong with this
>>
>>719654228
He inherited about 150 million from his dad. Now Trump is a multi billionaire. Yeah, everything he touches turns to shit...
>>
>>719654045
He is trying to stop the unification of nations around all the world and is polarizing politic views. That alone may start international conflicts, enonomic instability and in the worst scenario, war.
>>
>>719656225
Hahaha. He didn't cut deals. All he did was cut taxes for a large corporation to keep a few thousand jobs here. Which is the exact opposite to help the economy. It just LOOKS like he helped the people.
>>
>>719655376
Another retard emerges. Quit repeating what your dad drunk talks about.
>>
File: 45h45hh54h54.png (181KB, 460x558px) Image search: [Google]
45h45hh54h54.png
181KB, 460x558px
>>719654228
>posts on a board where everyone is a sociopath loudmouth
>somehow thinks he is still self righteous enough to condemn trump

When will reddit leave?
>>
>>719654373
>I hate Trump because <broad statement with no specifics, ad hom, virtue signal, implication that anyone who likes Trump is also the things due to association>.

Wow, real woke folk in the anti-Trump camp.........
>>
>>719654045
Because the truth hurts
>>
>climate change denier
>every single person he nominated for his cabinet

dude just got sworn in and already he took down the climate change page from whitehouse.gov. its not even worth it to argue with his supporters though as they will defend anything he says or does.
>>
File: Trump moral compass..jpg (246KB, 1065x951px) Image search: [Google]
Trump moral compass..jpg
246KB, 1065x951px
Not hating trump equals being stupid
>>
>>719659602
Reducing the amount of livestock gives room to grow more food.
>>
>>719659692

You are a special kind of stupid. Aren't ya mate? I think I hear midnight oil burning Crocodile Dundee somewhere in a distance
>>
>>719661849
Morals are based on feelings idiot. Hating trump because of your irrational feelings make you stupid.
>>
>>719659929

In case you do not know this, for humans to live on, other things must be sacrificed. That is how Nature works: you are born, you are thrust against your will into existence fumbling for meaning and get dragged inexorably through the cosmos until you die the same way you were born, screaming and covered in blood.
Human activity will always result in unavoidable damage to the surroundings. That's how living beings work: you disorganize your surroundings in order to balance yourself from within.

Yes, greenhouse gas emissions should be limited and filtered when possible. But there is currently too much corruption and economic interest in the world for the law to make it right, as CEO's are simply going to bribe inspectors and never actually respect the Kyoto protocol.

Humans should first meet to discuss more urgent problems such as the lack of education, living conditions and misplaced hostility around the world. We need a technological cure for the Global Warming problem. Maybe when nations have a surplus of energy they could use it o high tension cables high in the sky to convert other compounds into ozone. Did you know ionocrafts basically eat electricity and shit out ozone in order to hover around and look pretty in science fairs? That's right, we have the means to slowly mend the destruction in the ozone layer, but none of that is going to happen until humanity as a whole gets its shit together.

As long as there is ignorance, scarcity of natural resources, overpopulation, fanaticism and mutually exclusive globalization plans, global warming isn't going to go away.
And even when it doesn't, so what? Humans die. Species go extinct every day. As soon as we all die, another species will be bred to occupy our place as the overlords of the Earth.

All of this to say: global warming is a serious issue, but to fight it we need nations to work out their differences and stabilize their economies before we can successfully do it.
>>
>>719662014
Morals are something which is within you. we are all humans, so the majority of us see things like that as immoral
>>
>>719662014
And btw, it's completely rational to hate immoral people because they are harmful to society
>>
File: kek1429211757768.png (544KB, 713x787px) Image search: [Google]
kek1429211757768.png
544KB, 713x787px
>>719661412
Thank you. I'm very proud of it :)
>>
>>719660190
>Islam is a shitty religion (the shittiest) not a race.

But the issue is that people only hate muslims from certain regions. You don't hear people raging against Malaysian, do you? People's hatred are towards those in the middle east and, to a certain extent, pakistan. This stems more from the escalating conflicts the west has had with the people living in this region and the popular propaganda pieces that have spawned as a result. And again, the people of the middle east doesn't hate america because "they hate our freedumz" They are merely increasingly hostile towards perceived western expansionism in the region. America's habit of toppling popular democratically elected leaders and replacing them with friendly dictators hasn't helped America in the long run. Still, it's a complicated issue but Trump's rhetoric of All muslims= bad is echoing the views of the poeple who only consider "muslims" to be arabs and persians.
>>
>>719660030

I never said we shouldn't explore renewable energy, you did. And it's a fact, not an excuse. CO2 emissions can and should be minimized, but you will slow down the damage - not stop it. You need a technological solution.
>>
>>719654045
I think it's jealousy honestly.
Also liberal brainwashing.
>>
>>719656746
well, he was accused and sued over housing discrimination on the basis of race by the federal government.
>>
>>719654045
they don't
you just want them to
but your narrative is too weak
>>
File: psychopath515.png (17KB, 592x833px) Image search: [Google]
psychopath515.png
17KB, 592x833px
>>719662101
>>719662145
They are still feelings which makes you dumb. You think like a girl. Immoral people are the leaders of society.
>>
>>719661880

Indeed it does! And reduces the environmental impact of livestock breeding. It is still only a temporary remedy.
>>
>>719654433
It doesn't have to be that way though, there's an idea of a third party.
>>
>>719662265
similar to why so many people hated obama when he was in office.

jealousy and conservative brainwashing. maybe some racism in there too.

shit just goes around and around and around
>>
>>719662247
Please point me to all of the technological solutions that consecutives have proposed to offset the harm we're doing to the climate.
>>
>>719658097
Outsourcing is fantastic.
>>
>>719662544
There is nothing wrong with the climate. Global warming is fear mongering to advance the liberal agenda.
>>
>>719662544
The climate is not an organism, it cannot be harmed.
>>
File: us imperialism.jpg (72KB, 736x673px) Image search: [Google]
us imperialism.jpg
72KB, 736x673px
>>719654045
He represents almost everything that is hateful about the United Snakes of UhmuriKKKa, the most hated empire in all history.
>>
File: Too black for this shit.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Too black for this shit.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
Literally everyone in this thread who doesn't like Trump is using insults, not facts, to support their case. They can't help themselves; they just HAVE to assume that the other side is a bunch of morons.

When will you people learn that the general public isn't nearly as stupid as you think?
>>
>>719662421
So according to you there isn't a reason to hate anyone for anything, right?

you lack the fundamental understanding that being immoral is a BAD thing because immoral people harm other people for personal gain
>>
>>719662544
>what is geo-engineering.
>>
>>719662544
>the harm we're doing to the climate
there's that subjective narrative again
try science-ing more
>>
File: 1484936565942.png (435KB, 520x511px) Image search: [Google]
1484936565942.png
435KB, 520x511px
>>719661096
at any given moment, 80% of threads on /b/ are porn, not even new porn, they're just posting the same images over and over again, the rest are either YLYL or gore.

You maggot normies can't even make original content, you're just mindless drones. How does it feel to be a pathetic normie who is incapable of creating anything? You're just useless eaters consuming all content that everybody else shits out, and never creating anything of your own. Disgusting maggot normie.
>>
Because all leaders say WHAT they are going to do and then HOW they plan on doing it...Except Trump. He only says WHAT he's going to do.

It's like waking up in a cult's commune. All these perfectly sensible people around me not only trust Trump based on the WHAT but they trust him enough to put him in charge of the country. fml
>>
>>719662651
Global warming is not a political issue, it's a scientific fact.

The fact republicans are denying it to let oil companies get more money is astonishingly stupid
>>
>>719662750
the normie projecting project
>>
>>719661142
>Someone running for the biggest job in the world should say he isn't capable of doing it

Are you fucking retarded?

>he thinks closed borders and protectionism is good for the economy

Might want to look into Nazi Germany's economy after they did exactly that. Again, I can only assume you're completely fucking retarded.

It honestly wouldn't shock me to hear you identify as a "Communist". Most of you retards do.
>>
>>719662659
>what are plants
>what are mycorrhizal fungi
>what is an organism
>>
>>719654045
Everyone hates a savior figure during it's rise. It's only after their death that they get the glory they deserve. Jesus is obviously the best example but it's happened throughout history loads of times. Trump could be just one more in a long line of saviors.
>>
>>719661551
>Trump is a multi billionaire.
By his own admission, the majority of that valuation comes from his own estimate of the current "value" of his "brand". He leverages other people's money for the things with his brand on them.
>>
>>719662816
yawn
human role not ascertained
learn to critically distinguish
>>
File: 1484934939012.png (131KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1484934939012.png
131KB, 256x256px
>>719662871
The maggot normie in denial.
>>
>>719654045
I fucking LOVE Trump.
>>
>>719662544

I don't know any, as I don't follow what actions the 'consecutives' do, and so I can neither support nor condemn them.

But as a civilized person I can point out that rioting in the streets and breaking things because the least preferable candidate won the election is extremely counterproductive and very un-American.

Your argument can also be turned in on itself, by asking the same question to the other side.

Im neither defending conservatives nor attacking liberals. I preach mostly cooperation, productivity and a dash of common sense.
>>
>>719662712
>being immoral is a BAD thing because immoral people harm other people for personal gain

That's calling being strong and winning. You are a loser and have a loser mentality. You are a weak pathetic cuck beta bitch that can't compete.
>>
>>719659387
You've nailed the argument, anon, to be sure, but I regret to advise you that you're trying to teach a pig to sing (i.e., a "conservative" to think). . .
>>
File: 1484864517395.jpg (17KB, 460x467px) Image search: [Google]
1484864517395.jpg
17KB, 460x467px
YOU GUYS ARE ALL WRONG. EVERYONE READ THIS POST, AS IT IS IMPORTANT:

Trying to save or create blue collar jobs (manufacturing, food, cleaning, etc) is absolutely pointless. All Trump can try to do with this strategy is to lower taxes on those corporations to keep the jobs here, but that isn't going to work for very long, because we can't cut millions in taxes to keep only a few hundred jobs each time.

The answer really came from Bernie Sanders. If we educate people, they can work higher paying (white collar) jobs.

The only way we can bring high paying jobs back is if we educate the people.

Trump said he loves the poorly educated. Well, you can't employ poorly educated people with anything but blue collar jobs. And there is no saving those jobs with the advent of mechanized work done by machines. The jobs aren't coming back.
>>
>>719662989
Trump lying for 13 minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

Here is your "savior" figure
>>
>>719662600
Outsourcing is great for large companies' margins. It's terrible for the guy trying to get a job in this country.

Outsourcing increases the labor supply. By simple economics, that decreases demand for labor. Furthermore, a living wage in India or China is much lower than it is in the US. Americans are unable to compete for jobs when those jobs can be outsourced, because an American cannot afford to live as cheaply as many people in foreign countries can.

The same thing happened to Rome, when slave labor replaced their farmer-soldier workforce. Working-class citizens could not compete with the cheapness of slave labor, and so lost their jobs. And that didn't go so well for Rome.
>>
>>719663032
the infantile projectionist continuing
>>
>>719662668
Fun fact: all those depicted in the pic were brittish when the photo was taken
>>
>>719663020
You are the one who thinks hating immoral people is stupid

You should first go and learn why psychopathy is a bad thing, then come back.
>>
>>719663149
That's not a photo...
>>
>>719659399
You must be 12 years old. An-hero now and save us the trouble. . .
>>
>>719654045

because they wanted 4 more years of a democrat giving them a bunch of shit paid for by the tax payers
>>
>>719663088
>The answer really came from Bernie Sanders.
pathetic
>educate people
you'll never break the societal pyramid, no matter how hard to try to 'educate people'
>>
>>719663149
nope.
>>
>>719659324

wouldn't expect any less from some dumbass basement dwelling faggot like you
>>
>>719663051
>I don't have anything to contribute, so I'll just call you a cuck and plug my ears
>>
>>719663088
I like your post.
Have a cookie
>>
>>719663051
Do you really lack the basic understanding that being immoral is not "being strong and winning"
>>
>>719663226
wat? ur talking to the wrong anon dingus
>>
>>719654675
only like 38% of mericans voted.
>>
>>719662421
That list looks about right (except the people under the CEO tend to be even more sociopathic). Where did you find it?
>>
Because the world has been conditioned by the media and Hollywood to believe that a straight white male is evil. Unless you're a nigger or a woman or some genderless freak you're evil.
>>
>>719662816
So maybe the temperature goes up and down sometimes. It doesn't mean anything bad is going to happen.

OOGA BOOGA THE TEMPERATURE IS SLIGHTLY HIGHER THEORETICALLY BUT YOU WILL NEVER NOTICE IT

QUICK FUND ALL THE LIBERAL PROGRAMS TO SAVE THE EARTH
>>
>>719654403
>i dont like trump
>YEAH WELL SHILLERY LMAO

Imagine being this pathetic
>>
>>719663109
my god you people are as dumb as rocks. Exactly the same pseudo-logic as bernie sanders' supporters. if you had been alive in the 1800s you would have jumping up and down about all the agricultural jobs being lost to mechanization. Thank God we didn't have universal suffrage in those days.
>>
so how many celebs who said they'd leave have actually left?
If any actually emigrate, respect for keeping your word
>>
>>719663275
>more than half the country disapproves of trump
>more than half voted against him
>implying that this half of the country doesn't pay taxes

dafuq you talking about
>>
>>719663149

>photo
>>
File: 1484926833756.png (1MB, 934x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484926833756.png
1MB, 934x900px
>>719663119
So you're implying that you maggot normies /do/ make original content and memes then?

Show me.
>>
File: 1469494025798.jpg (171KB, 960x741px) Image search: [Google]
1469494025798.jpg
171KB, 960x741px
>>719656839
>>
>>719663404
just google psychopath top professions
>>
As a Dutchfag i see it this way.

If you live in a country where 98% of it's people never left their state or country, is poorly edjucated (in contrast to europe), and still lives in the idea of that their the greatest nation on earth (but never think of the fact they are all decendants of immigrants).

Sooner or later it's going to bite your own ass, this is how your own system really fucked over your system, quite amusing actually.
>>
>>719663050
Oh no you caught my liberal agenda autocorrect. Good thing you didn't let that one slip.

Also how dare people be upset that a candidate that they feel will be bad for America are protesting and some are violent. Of course by the law of conservative fud that means every protester hates freedom and should be stopped at any cost.
>>
File: 3e1.png (20KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
3e1.png
20KB, 640x461px
>>719663454
You don't understand there are severe consequences to the current trend of global warming, which is btw proven to be related to Co2 emissions.

It's going to highly damage crops throughout the world, cause a water crysis, cause a mass extinction of animals and drown many cities which are at sea level, causing a wave of climate refugees
>>
>>719663454
you'll notice it when your town becomes aquatic
>>
>>719663149
>brittish
You have forgotten both your orthography and your Declaration of Independence. General Cornwallis might have considered the Colonists to be British subjects, but they themselves did not. That's the difference between treason and rebellion.
>>
>>719663088
Look up "digital nomad." Even highly technical jobs in the IT field can be done remotely. That means there's no reason to pay an American when you could pay an Indian or Chinese citizen to do it. And that's exactly what's starting to happen.

The way to keep jobs in this country is not just through tax breaks, but also through tariffs on companies who outsource. If you effectively tax companies for outsourcing, that decreases their margins, thus encouraging them to keep the job local.

Globalism is not as inevitable as you seem to think it is. Japan is just one example of a country that's doing just fine while fully rejecting globalism.
>>
>>719663676
>is poorly edjucated (in contrast to europe)
really not helping your case there man.
>>
>>719663691
F E A R M O N G E R I N G

E

A

R

M

O

N

G

E

R

I

N

G
>>
File: toptierargumentbyitself.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
toptierargumentbyitself.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>719662750
How does it feel to mindlessly drone on about politics spamming them in every other thread? These other shit threads on here at least make one thread and fucking stay in it. And in absolutely no way can you argue all this /pol/shit is original in the least bit.

>>719662871
Also, this tbh
>>
This entire thing just has me so distraught. I'm a lesbian and how many members of Trump's administration are anti-LGBT seriously has me worried about the next four years
>>
File: peter_griffin.jpg (73KB, 925x864px) Image search: [Google]
peter_griffin.jpg
73KB, 925x864px
>>719663088
Shut up Meg. Phoney education just means burger flippers will have degrees.
>>
>>719661694
This nigga gets it
>>
>>719663454
No, but the overwhelming scientific consensus is that humans are heating up the planet

http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/science/scientific-consensus-on.html#.WIJ7NVPhCUk
>>
>>719655726
How do Trump supports think he is going to bring jobs back? What sequence of events starts with Trump and ends with an HR guy signing a personnel approval?

Is he going to increase demand for US-made goods?

Is he going to lower labor cost in the US below that of emerging countries?

Is he going to end the era of cheap consumer goods by applying tariffs on Mexico and China?

Is he going to tax US-based companies that manufacture overseas?

Every single option has negative consequences. Do Trump supporters really believe that a single person can come along and counter the forces of a free market by the power of their personality?

I'm genuinely curious. I think the answer is that Trump supporters don't care. Their trust in Trump to create jobs is a matter of literal faith.
>>
File: 1.jpg (51KB, 414x812px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51KB, 414x812px
>>
>>719663625
In other words, the Internet Echo-Chamber. Gotcha.
>>
>>719663791
Just because someone doesn't go out of the way to support LGBT doesn't mean they want lesbians to die. In fact, statistically speaking, lesbians are most likely to be assaulted and killed by other lesbians.

In short, special treatment is not fair treatment. Why do you have to categorize yourself as LGBT, then assume that anyone who doesn't financially support your cause must hate you? Why not think of yourself as an individual, rather than a category?
>>
>>719663783
I'm not fearmogering, it's factmongering
>>
>>719663913
Read the thread. Tax incentives + tariffs is the short answer. It's not complex.
>>
File: 1454204514401.gif (73KB, 129x150px) Image search: [Google]
1454204514401.gif
73KB, 129x150px
>>719654131
>>719654135
>>719654228
>>719654373
>>719654855

I wish I could drink all the Trump Hater's tears...
>>
>>719663013
>>719661551

Excluding the value of his personal brand, he's still worth just over 3 billion dollars. That's according to Forbes, who has no incentive to report anything other than accurate assessments of net worth.
>>
>>719662891
>>Someone running for the biggest job in the world should say he isn't capable of doing it
>Are you fucking retarded?
There is a difference between thinking that you are the best man for a job and thinking that you are the best man for any and all jobs.

Trump clearly thinks he's the best and most knowledgeable about everything.

That is called a delusion.
>>
File: trumpg.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
trumpg.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>719663913
I'm genuinely curious how many times before the election you said Trump would never be elected.
>>
>>719663682

Again, no one is advocating censorship or violence but yourself. You have a right to protest peacefully, not smash stores of innocent citizens because you're upset, what did those store owners do to you?

I don't give a rat's ass about conservatives and liberals and republicans and democrats. Rather than assign labels and join political gangs, voice your opinion, respect other people's opinions, protest if you must, and then vote on your preferred candidate 4 years from now.
>>
>>719663887
It doesn't mean anything bad is going to happen. Just like how nothing bad happened with the ozone layer and nothing bad happened with y2k. Stop being cucks.
>>
>>719664021
I'm talking about the politicians who actively wish to repeal laws protecting LGBT rights.
>>
>>719664021
Except the vice president, right? He has gone out of his way to electrocute gay people in an attempt to convert them straight.
>>
>>719663252
>>719663283
>>719663589
>>719663737

You guys can't prove me wrong with your opinions.

My opinion is that this is a photo and they are all brittish. You can quote your MSM lies as much as you want, or your elite libtard "science" whatever.

My facts are better than your facts.

Welcome to Trump's America, bitches.
>>
>>719656225
Do this:

(Number of carrier jobs Trump saved)/(average number of jobs added to the economy per month)

Do you have any idea what a drop in the bucket the Carrier deal was? To impact the employment rate a measly 1% Trump would have to do a "Carrier" 4 times per day every day of every week of every month for a year.
>>
>>719664258
Then you missed my point. A law should never, ever give special treatment to one group. All laws, especially federal laws, should treat everyone equally. Any law which specifically protects LGBT people is an unfair law. The law wasn't created for everyone, just that one specific group.

Instead of fighting for more protection for LGBT, you should be fighting for equal treatment of all people. I'll say it again, for good measure. Quit thinking of yourself as a category. You are not the movement you're part of. You are an individual.
>>
>>719662435
nah, americans can handle 31 flavors of ice cream, but if we can't flip a coin on a president we are lost.
>>
>>719664307
The declaration of independence was issued in the summer of 1776, the scene depicted happened in december of that year.
>why am I replying to this obvious bait?
>>
>>719664094

maybe you just misclicked but >>719654855
is actually pro-trump. my suspicion is that you just saw a picture of a smart person and thought it was anti-trump.
>>
>>719664058
stop confusing facts with your morals

>>719663944
>I disregard all information that doesn't fit my narrative
>>
>>719657923
>Show me a study that proves that climate change isn't caused by humans and I'll show you a study funded by oil or coal.

Nope. Even the O & G complained are onboard now.
>>
>>719664373
He did the carrier deal before he was even elected. And that was more work done to keep jobs in this country than Obama did during his entire administration. Just think what Trump will be able to do now considering that his party has a majority in the house and senate.
>>
>>719663762
Have you been to Europe? And I mean the rich, western europe.
Shit is fucking cash. The most of the US looks like a third world shit hole in comparison.
>>
>>719664228
Bless your socks.
Ignorance must truly be bliss.

But you are right. We will all die one day so fuck it. It's not as if leaving the planet uninhabitable to our great great grandchildren will affect us

>scientists predict catastrophic consequences to human existance within the next 50 years

Haha sensationalism, am I right? If these fucking scientists were so smart, then why don't just publish some paper on the effects of global warming and present it to the UN so world leader's start taking it seriously? Haha, fucking cucks,

Nah, if they were really smart they would just take a $350k a year retainer from the Koch brothers and start publishing why global warming is just a hoax perpetrated by the chinese to hurt the US economy
>>
>>719664507
that's just your opinion. Where did you read it? Buzzfeed?

Fucking loser
>>
>>719663013
actually he owns around 3billion in NY real estate alone. forbes used data from 2012 in that valuation.
>>
>>719664642
I won't deny that old European cities have prettier buildings than most American ones. Not sure what that has to do with education though.
>>
>>719664189
different fag

I said it right up until the end and a little bit beyond.
>>
>>719664463
If we were protected by the laws as is it wouldn't be a problem. The issue is that the GOP does NOT believe that gay people should have the same rights as everyone else. There have been a wide varieties of laws in the past targeting the LGBT community specifically. Laws making anal sex illegal, that two men or two women can't get married, etc. Laws were passed to try and override these and give protection to people who were being specifically targeted or left out by the laws as read by Republicans. I will fight for equal treatment, and I think repealing laws that GIVE people who are part of the LGBT community equal treatment is wrong.

Just ignore me, though. I'm honestly drunk as hell right now and seriously depressed by this whole thing.
>>
>>719664603

You don't have a clue how many jobs the economy adds per month, do you? You are wholly ignorant of the relative impact of the Carrier-deal on the US economy and working, middle-class families.
>>
>>719654045
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
>>
>>719654228
THanks CTR
>>
I don't hate him. I'm thankful for him. I'm a trust fund baby and he's guaranteeing my position makes more wealth for less effort than ever before. Poor wagecucks/NEETs voted for him because rich wagecucks were against him. In the end, I win. Thanks for making America Plutocratic Again, useful idiots.
>>
File: 1443074338158.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1443074338158.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>719663790
>How does it feel to mindlessly drone on about politics spamming them in every other thread?
This is a politics thread for politics on a board with no rules against talking about politics. What other threads am I "spamming about politics" in?
>These other shit threads on here at least make one thread and fucking stay in it.
Really? Is that why you have 30 different porn threads at this very moment? Because everybody else except alleged /pol/acks make one thread and stick to it?
>And in absolutely no way can you argue all this /pol/shit is original in the least bit.
/pol/ is the biggest OC/memefactory on the internet at this moment.

pro tip: we don't actually talk about politics on /pol/

Of course a maggot normie like you doesn't even know what OC is probably, so I might as well just shout at my wall.
>>
>>719664541
I was not even talking about morals, i was talking the consequences of global warming.

And btw, morality, while subjective, is also factual. just saying.
>>
File: liberalslant.png (103KB, 962x548px) Image search: [Google]
liberalslant.png
103KB, 962x548px
>>719664644
When you say "scientists" you are really saying more liberal echo chamber.
>>
File: NAMBLA for Democrats.jpg (33KB, 326x277px) Image search: [Google]
NAMBLA for Democrats.jpg
33KB, 326x277px
>>719654045
Trump haters want us all to be bisexual weak faggots

that's all there is to it
>>
>>719664823
Not sure where you live that you don't have equal protection. I live in Austin, Texas. And it's actually an advantage to be gay here. You can get away with doing and saying a hell of a lot more shit, especially at work.

The GOP's Christian values, combined with the fact that so many of them are Big Business politicians, are exactly why half the party turned against Trump. Trump doesn't support all of their stupid shit. Furthermore, he's the only person of the major candidates who's gone on record saying that he wants to protect the LGBTQ community from the threat of Islam.

In short, you should be happy that he's elected. Your most essential right, the right to exist, is something Trump wants to protect.
>>
>>719664463
A law that says that you should not treat someone worse for some reason based on sexuality treats everyone equally regardless of sexual orientation.
>>
File: MussoliniRuinsThings.jpg (18KB, 652x914px) Image search: [Google]
MussoliniRuinsThings.jpg
18KB, 652x914px
>>719654045

People hate Donald Trump because he's a regular person. In terms of political correctness, he's a relic; a product of a bygone era.

In today's world, we have the entire accumulation of knowledge at our fingertips, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Think about that. If you include dial-up internet, we've had just under 20 years to go from making snap judgements based on limited information, to seemingly having no excuse not to be fully and completely informed on every issue and every major decision we make. During this time period, we as a society have gone from the former being acceptable amongst our leaders, to the latter being absolutely compulsory amongst each and every one of us. We are now required to research and display an understanding of both sides of every issue that we face in the decision-making process. One might think this would facilitate a more fair and balanced political process, less encumbered by partisanship, but that has not turned out to be the case.

In reality, our leaders, senators, congressmen, and yes, our president simply do not have the time and resources to research in full depth the socioeconomic and political circumstances of every conclusion they must reach. Even with a full staff of aids and advisors, or in the case of the president, an entire cabinet of experts in their given fields, there are simply not enough hours in the day. So what we are left with is an accountability and morality gap; a group of people who are expected by their respective voter contingents to be credible experts in every single decision they make, but who simply do not have enough hours in a day to fulfill that expectation.

That is what Donald Trump, and all other politicians in the American system are. Ordinary people, held by the public to an impossible standard.
>>
>>719664846
I don't think you know what "the economy" is. It's still going to exist regardless of anyone's policies.
>>
>>719664868
Beautiful.
>>
>>719665061
>And btw, morality, while subjective, is also factual. just saying.

No it's not. You're retarded.
>>
>>719664777
I work at the international office at a university in Europe.
American students are, most of the time, about as competent as any European student. But we have to vet the universities we accept transfer students from very much. Some of your unis are ridiculously shitty. And we know that these are unis that people pay good money to go to, and to learn absolutely nothing of value.

Universities like Trump University.
>>
>>719665218
My IQ is 140.

Very often people get confused and things subjective things are not facts, but in fact they are facts. they are things that really do exist in your perception of reality.
>>
>>719665141
tl,dr
>>
>>719654045
Because of how the media presented him tbqh.
>>
>>719665345
My IQ is 500 to the power 3. So you're still retarded.
>>
>>719665141
Good shit anon
>>
>>719665298
>Some of your unis are ridiculously shitty
True, but the best ones are also located in America.
>>
>>719665345
>states own IQ
>thinks he's smart
>>
>>719665457
That's why you could not refute my argument?

You see anon, the universe as we see it is meaningless without humans perceiving it to give it a meaning. but humans do not perceive just objects, we also perceive things like emotions and morals. the fact morals and emotions are not an object outside of our body does not mean they don't exist. they do actually exist and they are a part of our perception
>>
>>719665587
Besides the fact that IQ only measures like two types of intelligence, out of more than ten and counting. Musical and Interpersonal are just two types of intelligence, of many, that aren't measured by IQ. So it was a pointless comment all around.
>>
>>719665731
I say that your morals don't exist and you pretending that they do exist makes you a little bitch boy. Now what?
>>
>>719665898
Now i'm going to tell you that you are wrong.
I was not claiming morals exist as something outside of your body, i did not claim morals are an object somewhere.

But morals do exist as a part of human perception
>>
>>719665345
>>719665731
Thingy thing thing thing.
Thing is, when you actually get out of high school you'll (hopefully) perceive that what you now perceive as your own brilliance is in fact hilarious pseudophilosophical bullshit.
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.