[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could I be a sugar baby? Simple question requiring a simple

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

Could I be a sugar baby?

Simple question requiring a simple yes or no, I need funds for my schooling and have thought about becoming a sugar baby for a while now. Looked into joining a website but it said sugar babies need to be "beautiful people"... I don't think I'm "beautiful" but I basically just wanna know if you think I'd get any sugar daddies who'd be interested in me. Be brutally honest please ty xo

PS. Can post more photos if required
>>
There is always a customer.
>>
>>719653485
You need to post a lot more photos for us to be able to tell.

Need some tit and ass photos to be able to judge accurately.
>>
>>719653605
PG for now
>>
A little fat but there's always a guy out there that'll do it
>>
>>719653824
What's the point of asking if you're not gonna show us what they really care about?
>>
>>719653938
Always been kinda chubby but thats for your opinion :)
>>
moar pics
>>
>>719653485
Absolutely! You are gorgeous!
>>
>>719654016
>chubby
Oh hell I'd throw money at you for sure
>>
You seem like you would have nice feet
Mind showing us ;)
>>
File: IDS1PdHt.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IDS1PdHt.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Considering my options yknow
>>
Get a job you fugly cunt canoe. Nothing in life is free.
>>
any bikini pics or most current pic of yourself OP?
>>
time stamp
>>
File: Cj5iDFQVEAAoObM.jpg (74KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cj5iDFQVEAAoObM.jpg
74KB, 576x1024px
>>719654501
Nothing special at the end of the day
>>
>>719654427
Right. Which is why she's offering her tight young cunt to the highest bidder. Follow along.
>>
How hard of a spanking can you take? My SB is about your size, but what makes her attractive is her submissive nature and the fact that she never tells me no.
>>
>>719654746
omfg is that you op
>>
>>719653485
ANYONE can be a sugar baby. Just depends on what you're willing to do.
>>
>>719653485
Theres always a man out there. Just find the one who got that $$$
>>
>>719654746
hnnngggggg
>>
>>719654960
Thats the thing, aint cheap
>>
Can we get a timestamp
>>
>>719653485
Yeah. You could. You're about a 5/10 in my book. Could go higher depending on your butt.

Find a guy you consider a 3 or lower and exploit. They do most of the work for you honestly. They need to feel loved so badly they will buy you anything.

You don't HAVE to be beautiful to mooch of someone, however the less attractive you are - the less attractive, more smelly, less appealing and overall intolerable to be around your sugar daddy will be.
>>
>>719653485
The thing is, you are besides obese, also ugly.
>>
4/10
>>
Why don't you just get a part time job instead of fucking men for money? I mean, I'd fuck you, but hell, grills are just whores these days.
>>
I'd pay good money to eat your pussy
>>
>>719654746
mhhh yes my dear, allow me to introduce myself, reginald von Hauston. I am indeed interested in a young maid like you offer one to be.
>>
I will say yes.
How much money are we talking about?
What things are you willing to do?
>>
Would need money offers
>>
>>719655676
op here, i'm willing to shit in ya mouth ;)))))))
>>
You could be a live-in sex slave? I don't think your attractive enough to just get paid for normal sex. But if you were to market yourself as a submissive, it would be easier to find a semi attractive sugar daddy.
>>
OP, you're fat and unattractive. That being said, if you're willing to do the following, you can probably find some fat, ugly 50+ year old that will give you money for shit. The fact that you're considering this means you have zero pride or worth, so it shouldn't be hard for you.

>cook, clean, and essentially be a house slave
>get nexplanon or an IUD so no condoms
>blow jobs with swallowing and deepthroat
>vaginal, and anal as hard, fast, deep, and frequently as he wants. Creampies of course
>facials, cum eating, rimjobs
>light BDSM, choking, collars, slapping, slave play
>fine with him fucking other women
>willing to do lesbo shit and MFF 3 ways

If you did all that, I would personally consider you for the position. I'd make you lose weight immediately though. And even then, I'd ditch you once I found a cuter, younger, thinner girl that would do the same shit for the same cost. Good luck.
>>
>>719653485
You need to be willing to go the extra mile since you're less attractive.

Basically you need to be willing to slurp your ass juice from a cock and turn your face into a pissed mop once in a while.

I'm sure you'd find someone willing to fund your education if you were a willing young lady.

Also, tits and timestamp you dirty slut.
>>
>>719653485
you had enough sugar already
>>
>>719657790
Kek'd
>>
>>719657338
this

>>719657790
>>719655664
top KEK
>>
File: 321245787.jpg (27KB, 580x425px) Image search: [Google]
321245787.jpg
27KB, 580x425px
>>719657790
>>
File: image_3.jpg (103KB, 937x1171px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
103KB, 937x1171px
>>
there's someone out there for you
>>
Why do fat girls wear sleeveless clothing? Your fat shoulders are not your best feature.
>>
>>719653485
would love to be your sugar daddy. Ur fine as fuck
>>
>>719656505
ah, the virgin has reported in
>>
>>719658580
is that supposed to be you op
>>
Holy fuck you're not fat nor chubby???
>>
OP, yes you can but you don't have to if you don't want. I can offer you a job.
probably in a month. If you are interested I'm gonna figure out how to get in touch. :D

Anyway, you are beautiful, so yes again :)
>>
>>719660136
Autism at it's finest
>>
>>719659909
Even if that pic up there is op, her face is still ugly af
>>
>>719660295
poorfag
>>
>>719660136
As long as you're young and willing there will be guys lining up for the job just like this autist cuck right here.
>>
This is copypasta from SOC, same post there, different photos. Nice try. Fail.
>>
Okay. Could you be a sugar baby? Simple question requiring simple answer: yes (there are some really desperate sugar daddies), but as other anons said you'd have to be willing to do much more to make up for your ugliness. Losing weight would be recommended, walk more and eat healthy. Lay off the cookies. Don't eat processed food. I'm just being brutally honest, as you've requested. Don't take this as offensive, we're here to help.

You can find sugar daddies willing to help you out pretty much anywhere. Use Tinder, OKCupid, and various other dating apps and be sure to include that you're willing to do anything and everything for money. Also, including naked pics of yourself might help you. Anons here request for you to show your tits, and you can't even deliver such a simple procedure. You could be a sugar baby, but it seems as if you aren't ready to do what is necessary. Sugar babies deliver upon requests, and we haven't seen tits from you. You'll have a much harder time finding sugar daddies if you can't deliver requests.
>>
You'll be able to make some money, good money if you'll do some extreme shit
>>
>>719660524
Kek ok you autistic fuck
>>
>>719653485
Let's see some feet
>>
>>719653485
I can't really make an accurate assessment without seeing your tits first tbh. My best guess is maybe without that information.
>>
If you'd wear high heels every day and jerk me off with them, I'd take care of you. What is your location?
>>
>>719653485
You look like the cam girl that nobody wants to beat off to.
>>
>>719653485

if i could see you nude i could render a true opinion

so far it's 50/50/50
>>
>>719653485
The first reply to this thread should have been "tits or gtfo". But there are too many retarded mother fuckers on /b/ now, so I'll say it:

Tits or gtfo
>>
Tits and timestamp.

Why are you faggots even replying without this???
>>
>>719663096
op is probably gone
>>
>>719662897
>>719663096
>62nd reply
>2 hours after thread
>first tits or gtfo
what happened to 4chan
>>
>>719653485
Tits, timestamp, or gtfo
>>
>>719653485

Where are you?

I'll help you out a lot, but I'd need everything bareback, no pulling out.
>>
File: 125_036.jpg (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
125_036.jpg
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>719653485
Some white girl got over $35k because her parents wouldn't let her date a nigger. I bet you can half as much selling your body to a bunch of sleazy people for a few years
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.