[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /b/ Traveling to the UK to see this guy live in June at

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: Aphex Twin.png (40KB, 553x558px) Image search: [Google]
Aphex Twin.png
40KB, 553x558px
sup /b/

Traveling to the UK to see this guy live in June at Field Day. Would it be advisable to trip acid (mind you, would be my first time) during the show? Or should I rather save it for Flying Lotus's timeslot? Gonna have to find some first...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>>
Is bumping still a thing?
>>
if you do manage to find real acid, it will last around 11 hours. Just get high and enjoy the music, i would love to see aphex twin live. Save acid for when you have a day or two to dedicate to it because it still is a wonderful drug provided you have the right setting and someone you are comfortable with.
>>
I really love Aphex Twin but one thing has always bothered me:

The logo looks like a sex toy. A ribbed prostate massager to be exact.
>>
>>719649737

Nah not for your first time. I've done it countless times, then one day I decided to do it at a club in Amsterdam (melkweg) and it was the worst trip of my life, to the point where it still makes me anxious to think about it. Just take some pills or whatever
>>
>>719649933
shit, for real? i've heard 3 - 5, and i really want to drop while watching him. travelling all the way from South Africa.

But you might have a valid point (if the trip really is that long)
>>
>>719650020
you mean like MDMA? might be a good alternative.
>>
Didn't read op's shit, but is this a Half-life thread?
>>
bumping seemed to work, doing it again, need some more info
>>
>>719650079
yes it does. also like that other anon said it might not be enjoyable for your first time due to the large amount of people. It might make you anxious. Tripping acid is a big deal, you want to be comfortable.
>>
>>719650333
Idiot.
>>
>>719650374
cool, thanks for all the input peeps. So, alternatively, MD. Any other suggestion? Maybe ecstacy, if I can find... Much excite :)
>>
went to see him live once
he basically called his audience idiots, and proceeded to advertise his music for 30 minutes
when he started "playing" music, he just flipped a bunch of switches on some kind of clicking machine, and sat down for the rest of the song
it was not worth it tbh
>>
>>719650463
don't be mean, it kinda looks like lamda. maybe you can introduce him to rich by posting some of his best work? saw2 example? :)
>>
>>719650537
:)
>>
gonna bump a few more times, maybe some other peeps have went to his shows in the past 2 decades
>>
tbh going to field day too, dont bother with acid at the show you'll just get kicked out tbh
>>
does greentexting still work?
>greentext
>>
>>719649737
First time? I'd recommend the flying Lotus set then, I just saw Aphex Twin in Houston and he goes pretty hard, might be a bit over stimulating to play it safe flying Lotus is what I would recommend. You may feel the effects for 11 hours, you will only be peaking for a few hours and the rest of the time you'll be able to function just fine
>>
>>719650975
nice! tbh, i'll just find some other substance to intoxicate myself, something that might not be too obvious. who else you looking forward to seeing there?
>>
>>719651093
death grips and slowdive are gonna be pretty rad my man I cant wait for it.
>>
>>719651002
The one last december (houston)? some guy posted the whole damn show on youtube (pretty good quality capture actually lol), show seemed fucking mental!! Much envy from my side to yours :)
>>
>>719649737
Are they on the same day? Regardless of whether its a good idea, acid lasts long enough where you'll be feeling it for both as long as they're not like fucking 8 hours apart in the schedule.

As far as if its a good idea or not, that depends. Considering RDJ and FlyLo are playing I assume this is a pretty big event, pretty mainstream with lots of people. Might be a bit hectic if you take a decent dose, and if you don't take a decent dose the experience might leave you underwhelmed. But considering its a concert with a decent lineup the vibe will probably be decent, an experienced tripper wouldn't have an issue so you might not either.

If you've got some good mates you'll be with who can watch your back and you aren't a complete fucking idiot then I say go for it. Just try not to dose harder than 150 ug
>>
>>719651315
Seems to be a big event, but it's only for one day. Gonna be going with only 1 mate (don't really know anyone in the UK) and he's not that into psychedelics/any other form of intoxication actually, so I was thinking of using him as an anchor xD
>>
>>719651207
heard a bit about deathgrips, sounds like an interesting group. looking forward to king gizzard and the lizzard wizard as well
>>
thanks for indulging me /b/, glad to see the site hasn't completely died off. first time visiting in about 3, 4 years now
>>
final bump :)
>>
>>719649737
Only retards do LSD or mushrooms at a show. Just drink and smoke weed like a normal person you fucking douche. Good I hate you.
>>
>>719652579
thanks man, love you too :) think it'll be easy enough to find some green there?
>>
>>719652579
Objectively wrong

About the only time I really enjoy acid fully is at a show or a fest. Its fucking perfect for that shit, live music and a good atmosphere with people getting down.

Mushrooms not so much, too much of a wildcard, too much potential to knock you on your ass. Best used outdoors.
>>
>>719649737
do it for aphex's. that's a once-in-a-lifetime experience
>>
>>719649737
wanna see him so bad, at least once in my lifetime.
enjoy him bro!
>>
>>719652783
See this is the thing, some people say it's a great idea, some say nay. Wonder if I should just take the risk? What would Hunter do... :)>>719653090
>>
>>719653090
you'll be with me in spirit ;) started working just to be able to afford this shit.
>>
>>719653580
It just depends man. Some people handle it better. Some events are better for it (anything outdoors is gonna be better for psychedelics.) Dosage will have a lot to do with it as well.

I still say, as long as long as you are somewhat confident you're of sound enough mind to handle yourself and you don't take an epic dose, go for it. You'll have a non-spun friend to keep you on track. Try and drop the dose about an hour or two before you'll be seeing RDJ so you'll peak during his set, and then after his set have a few drinks to smooth out the rest of the night.

But even if you don't it's not a big deal, you'll still enjoy yourself. Acid helps make any show better, but a good show is good no matter what.
>>
>>719654008
So, I've got a very low tolerance to most drugs; get high off a single drag/hit from joint/bong, nice and tipsy after 2 beers, etc. What would the perfect dosage be for me? Around 75 - 100 micros?
>>
>>719654551
Yeah that'd probably be best to undershoot it so you don't trip face for the first time at a crazy show (although that might work out great depending on how you handle it.) ~100 ug no more than 150 ug.

You'll still feel it but if you're like most people the trip should be mild and manageable at such a low dosage. And if you really are a full-spectrum-lightweight it should get you to the sweet spot anyway.

The key is to just go with the flow and don't fight it, keep yourself occupied and have a good positive vibe. If you can get access to a benzo might not be an awful idea to have one on you in case you end up needing it.
>>
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamp
>>
>>719654877
So it's decided! ~ 100 micros, keep a benzo if needed :) now to source for both of these.... anyone got some darkweb market links that sell both, and can be delivered to UK?
>>
>>719655059
silence :)
>>
>>719655059
>>719655734
Well fuck bro I can't help you there. I get my shit from friends.

If you can't find any L or score any at the show you'll probably at least be able to find a pinger.
>>
>>719655877
Dafuq's a pinger lol?
>>
>>719655985
An ecstasy tablet

Brits love their E

And their K
>>
>>719656097
Great, that was my second choice! Bit skeptic on k though, but e sounds awesome, especially for the occasion
>>
>>719653704
nice :)
gonna work in denmark this summer, not sure if i have time to join the festival- i hope so, wish me luck!
>>
>>719656349
hell yeah man, if not, you're lucky enough to be staying in a great place on earth. there'll always be future shows somewhere near, or perhaps in denmark itself!
>>
>>719655059
SOoooooo, about those market links :)
Anyone know of any?
>>
don't really wanna let the thread die, but gonna have to eventually. Again, thanks everyone, for your much valued input.
>>
>>719656602
aight, gonna leave now. thanks for your kind words.

come on you cunt, let's have some aphex acid!
https://youtu.be/-M8sIzLNVT0
>>
>>719657341
>https://youtu.be/-M8sIzLNVT0
one of the best albums ever, peace dude! thanks for the link :)
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.