[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hispanic hate thread. >make America great again >pres

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11

File: degenerates.png (125KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
degenerates.png
125KB, 600x380px
Hispanic hate thread.

>make America great again
>preserve your race
>get these Spanish speakers out of our country
>protect out pure, tall, European sisters and daughters from these rapists
>clean our neighborhoods
>leave TRUMP PENCE sign in yard
>European (not Spanish) race power!
>Protect our families
>Don't apologize, be proud to be an American, in the next few years until you die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuQlU2keXnc
>>
File: order.jpg (20KB, 220x193px) Image search: [Google]
order.jpg
20KB, 220x193px
>>
File: segregation.jpg (30KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
segregation.jpg
30KB, 500x243px
>>
>>
You need to improve your educational sistem.
Spain=Europe
Mexico=America
Mexicans=Fucking Indians
Spanish=Europeans/Discovered America.
Ok bye.
>>
>>719630181
Did you listen to Trump at any of his rallies? Trump never once said to get Spanish and Mexican people out of the country. He said to get ILLEGAL Mexican people out of our country

It's okay to have Mexicans come here legally and get a job. It's not okay to have someone climb the wall, undocumented, and work under the radar without paying taxes. The people who would illegally cross a border are the same type of people who would illegally grow and sell drugs, join gangs, etc.

He wants to get criminals out of the country, not Mexicans
>>
>>719630659
Spoken like a a true spic, b is loaded with spanish speakers,
motherfucker i am an American. Americans do not view mexico as America, and trust me native americans are tall, broad shouldered, and generally lighter than Mexicans. White America controls you spics, it does not matter who discovered what, white power white power white power thats it!
>>
>European (not Spanish)
Wtf dude, you are probably an autist race mixed Amerifag
>>
What should be done with children who are the product of one American parent and one parent who is born in America to a white mother but whose father and all his family are Hispanic?
>>
File: Horse2.jpg (16KB, 201x206px) Image search: [Google]
Horse2.jpg
16KB, 201x206px
>>719630181
Don't hate so much, things will be alright.
>>
File: bdoubled34-1482346194.jpg (45KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
bdoubled34-1482346194.jpg
45KB, 720x960px
>>719630659
He wont understand. He's too stupid.
>>
>>719630818
post image a timestamp showing your white face, no american would endorde debauchery, certainly everyone who voted for him does not agree with your libtard propaganda
>>
>>719630181

Nah they're cool
>>
>>719630939
>social cohesion weakening
>everything will be alright
apex kek the denial is stronk
>>
You know, nobody really hates Mexicans right? I have never met a Mexican that wasn't pretty chill.
>>
>>719630181
Spain is white you retard
>>
our veterans did not fight for a hispanic america
>>
>>719631054
fuck spain, no spanish in america
>>
>>719631039
because you are one or a libtard
>>
>>719630877
So what, I dont like mexicans.
Spanish is not Mexican/Bolivian/Peruvian etc
They speak spanish bc we conquered them, thats it.
U.S Americans dont have much to talk about race, you are all a mix of races.
>>
>>719631017
come to conservative america aka the backbone of America and family values, no tolerance for degeneracy here
>>
>>719630181
Yeah kick all of the Mexicans out of our country, and then who will work all of those low paying shit jobs that whites refuse to do? I have no problem with Mexicans, they work their asses off and mind their own damn business. Plus the women are cute.
>>
>>719631195
they are not white - they are not white
they dont belong in america - keyword being 'we' so you are a spic - thanks - get out - most of trumps voters would lynch you
>>
>>719631220
denial - the women are cute - ok end your race - thats even worse than fucking a jew - the future starts not - happy innaguration day
>>
>>719630181
You know that the ancestors of Hispanics are mostly European too, don't you? The clues in the name Spain is in Europe.

Also technically there aren't any native Europeans, I mean some may have a little Neanderthal blood but very dilute. Homo Sapiens originated in Africa, we're all Africans really.

Anyway I've said my bit, carry on with the racism you ignorant, small minded twat.

p.s. I don't care if you are the new president of the US.
>>
>>719631220
the libtards will - ! like they already do , and the niggers and asians, like they already do! they all are scared of us anyway
>>
So this is what unemployment looks like
>>
>>719630979
>Wanting to get rid of criminals
>"libtard propaganda"

Do you even know what you're mad about?

I'm way too fucking lazy to go take a picture of myself. But conservative values have nothing to do with race or nationality or religion or sex and everything to do with DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB, not being a criminal, and earning what you use instead of taking it from others.

Liberals believe all criminals are just victims and that you should steal from people who work to give it to people who don't want to work.
>>
>>719631378
denial - degeneracy
your bit is as good as the spics who you defend
if hitler viewed slavs and polaks as untermetnsch then how would he view spics? white power btw
>>
>>719631496
Why are you even wasting your time trying to explain this to this retard, it's probably going into one ear and out the other
>>
>>719631220
>Plus the women are cute.
Consider suicide
>>
>>719631496
literally all besides the point
conervative values have nothing to do with nationality, religion, or sex? tell that to meat of our presidents voters? are you from America - regardless get the fuck out if you are - white power
>>
>>719631281
Spain is Europe, Spain is white, you are race mixed, thx
>>
When climate change picks up on speed and agresivness, we will be the ones blocking your fuckin cracker asses from entering our countries. Btw im from Chile.
>>
>>719631546
He liked Fransisco Franco, who is SPANISH
>>
Jews want interratial sex so they can be the only pure race that is way they promulgatw interratial and now if a white man stand they crucifited
>>
>>719631670
spain is still spanish aka not american you stasi untermentsch
>>
>>719631649
Right, like Latina women aren't some of the most beautiful creatures on the planet. Okay fag.
>>
>>719631711
no matter, whites are genetically superior to spanish speakers regardless of your liberal propaganda
>>
OP is prob salt his white girlfriend was caught being double teamed by a mexican and a black, prob cucked out and sat there watching
>>
>>719631546
Hitler was Spain's ally , what are you talking about?
>>
>>719631769
beautiful enough to end our race, traitor, i would gladly breed an ashkenazi jew over a spanish speaker any day, and no latinas are not tall but rather stubby and your white mom would kill you for marrying one
>>
>>719631751
That german made you so american, huh?
>>
>>719631751
Spain doesnt want to be America dude, u funny
>>
>>719631916
lol it doesnt matter, it is trumps innaguration day, fuck you and your people , white power white freedome white might !
>>
It must be bait. He is the worst white power militant I ever saw...
>>
>>719631813
hahahaha dude you need to pick a map and a history book and learn a few things
>>
>>719631998
is that why everyone wants to come here? wtf is spain - who cares - its a great day for america, not spain
>>
>>719631928
Jeez, go knock up a Jew then since you seem to be so preoccupied with them. More chola pussy for me then. If fucking hot Hispanic broads is wrong I don't wanna be right.
>>
>>719630877
You seem to be geographically challenged bud
>>
>>719632064
Shhhhh... you'll ruin his puny boner let him have his fun
>>
>>719632097
Every South American maybe... Every Spanish...dont think so..anyway hope Trump will do things right and dont let the jews spoil everything
>>
>>719631039
Guess you haven't met enough white Neanderthals from those Flyover states
>>
>>719632086
>>719632064
I can say that I have two beautiful white, tall, american parents with german and british ancestry. I can say that I am a proud redneck and that I am prepared to defend my people from you spics. I can say that we white people are proud, deep down inside or not, that it is inauguration day.
>>
Prob a fat virgin angry at minorities for being better than him at everything, prob isn't even in the military, never contributed to 'murrica in any way other than this funny but sad post
>>
>>719632158
He is, on a critical level
>>
>>719632264
hahahaha, you are not even pure raced, fucking half Blood.
FUCKING MUGGLE
>>
>>719632288
Spain is not american so why worry about spain?
>>
>>719632383
>inb4 "B-BUT I-IM STILL WHITE... EUROPEAN MAN W-WHITE POWER!!!!"
>>
>>719632383
Okay, that's racist.
>>
>>719630181
>hispanics hate thread.

bump, they serve us, not the other way around fam
>>
disappointed that only spanish speakers and their white nights are occupying this thread. You degenerates are just mad that the greatest president ever is taking office today.
>>
>>719631751
Well tbh you wouldnt be able to differenciate spanish guy from amerifags cuz they white race too. Mexicans you can tell most of time.
>>
>dating a Mexican girl who's an immigrant (has her papers though)
>make Trump build wall joke
>gives me the stink eye and hasn't had sex with me for the last three days.
>I'm literally retarded but it was worth it
>Mfw
>>
File: IMG_7147.jpg (229KB, 961x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7147.jpg
229KB, 961x1200px
>>719631928
Keep reassuring yourself weak gened Neanderthal
>>
I'm truly American and I would love if these white pieces of shits went back to their country.
>>
>>719632598
Spanish people are a very skinny people with curly hair like Jews. Whites are very large, broad boned, thick chested and broad shouldered.
>>
>>719632705
types from reservation fed computer
>>
>>719630181
>Railing against Mexicans
>Niggers still exist
Get your priorities straight, faggot.
>>
>>719632413
Fuck Spain. Mexico is geographically part of the Americas whether these white baboons accept it or not. And the rest of South America for that fact
>>
>>719632852
mexicans pose a bigger threat to us because of rampant population increases
>>
Can we all agree we hate niggers?
>>
>>719632852
also because they want to fuck our beautiful eurpoean daughters
>>
>>719632939
i can as much as i hate spics, niggers have more respect than spics
>>
>>719632750
Well, then you havent seen many spanish people, also the type of white you are describing sounds typical german stereotype
>>
>>719633065
type in spanish men on google they all have weak ass frames
>>
>>719633065
What do you expect? Their entire lives revolve around stereotypes. Oversimplification for simpletons
>>
>>719633065
Indeed. Stereotype is the key-word. If he actually leave the little cave he lives in and visit Germany, will eventually observe that a large number of Germans do not have this athletic look.
>>
You're breaking my heart /b/. I'm an autistic beta fag. Just like you guys :(
>>
I live in Brazil. My father's family is italian and my mother's is german. Do you consider me as a sub-race because the place I live in? Even though portuguese is not spanish?
You probably gonna say that if I'm not north american and white I'm a spic. Is that correct?
>>
>>719632701
That's not a Latina you moron
Latinos are French, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
>>
>>719630181
The white race of today is hardly worth preserving. Your people died in WW2 at the failure of Hitler. The Jews are dead too btw. Shooting themselves in the foot by killing the only thing standing between them and the Muslims/niggers. Poor white people. Can't even see you're dead.
>>
>>719632264
>German and British
That explains your autism
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479236112302.jpg (26KB, 322x502px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479236112302.jpg
26KB, 322x502px
>mfw dad immigrates from el salvadore
>mfw dad served the usmc in 80-90s unlike pussies that were born here
>mfw he had a long prestegious career
>mfw enisted dad married a white army officer
>mfw superior centeral american/white half breed was born
>mfw american citizen by birth
>mfw serving the army
>mfw I'm about to get shreaded by retards, because i am retarded for posting
>mfw race is a social construct, and being bilingal means more employment opportunities
>>
>>719631813
Spanish is a white language you fuck, kill all English speakers since niggers and chinks speak it. Going by your logic.
>>
>>719632029
Congrats on proving what Europe thinks of Americans
>>
>>719633881
>mfw we're almost exactly the same but my mom's Portuguese and dad is fully Spanish
>>
Make america great again, return it to the native americans who share blood with mexican indians. Whites are not supposed to be here, your pale pink asses belong back to europe.
>>
I'm 2/3 Hispanic, but I was born and raised in America and speak English as my first language.

...do I have to go? :(
>>
>>719633881
kys fam, or die in combat, stop spreading the spic disease.
>>
Bad hombres
>>
>>719634248

But i have a son doe...you can't kill the hydra. My son prolly will find your hot daughter, and slam his superior uncut dick in her.
>>
>>719630181
>American
>One race
Holy fuck, your history professor should be ashamed.
>>
>>719634162
How can you be 2/3 anything? 12 of your 16 great-great grandparents were spics?
>>
>>719634394
That makes no sense, dude. I am a basement dwelling virgin. Also, I am a spic myself, and I know better not to support our inferior race.
>>
>>719630181
psh. mexican food rules and you goddamn know it.
>>
>>719631916
And Russia, you idiot.
>>
>>719634450

Whatever floats your boat bro. I love sex, and you need to try it.
>>
>>719634673
>>719634673
Nah Russia supported the ones who lost civil war.
Wrong side
>>
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.