[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://mega.nz/#!csZi2IDZ!iS2eVR9w xPgtMj_nzWJxh_iXC7VEkUbMX5-3OScyVjU

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 4

File: 1_Cloud.jpg (132KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1_Cloud.jpg
132KB, 600x800px
https://mega.nz/#!csZi2IDZ!iS2eVR9wxPgtMj_nzWJxh_iXC7VEkUbMX5-3OScyVjU
>>
Because I got shit to do and wanna see what I got for Christmas.
>>
suboxone and vidya
>>
Rondas a stupid bitch and shes lucky theyre even letting her fight given her status as HIV positive. Dana must have paid off the commission.
>>
What is the modern fad of smashing someones head into a hard surface.
>>
You mean the OA from Netflix?
>>
huh you learn something new every day
>>
Rondas a stupid bitch and shes lucky theyre even letting her fight given her status as HIV positive. Dana must have paid off the commission.
>>
Because today Im getting breakfast at a decent time then fucking my cum slut till she passes out. Its been two months since I nutted and Ive been edging since.
>>
im sure your parents are proud of you, and by proud, im sure they hope every day that you choke on a chicken bone and die of internal bleeding from throat lacerations
>>
NOOOO
>>
NOOOO
>>
>>
That dude looks hardcore
>>
Where was this from again?
>>
Whereas most women in this thread are unspoiled nuns.
>>
truth
>>
congrats on that fact.
>>
Will post tits if you tell me what you think of her and what youd do to her.
>>
http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/<wbr>randy-johnson-dead-bird-fastball-ar<wbr>izona-diamondbacks-spring-training-<wbr>15-year-anniversary-032416
>>
White devil magic.
>>
That dude looks hardcore
>>
You first faggot
>>
lost
>>
Id be so pissed if I let someone in to my home with cameras do demonstrate his affinity with dogs, and then he kicks my fucking dog because he sucks.
>>
Bull tier teabagging!
>>
nigga gotta hide the saw before the cops show up
>>
The disrespect.
>>
this ones fake, the first part where it pecks ground isnt but the part where it grabs its head is cgi.
>>
llor
>>
+1.....winrar!
>>
stealing money *every* minute
>>
A dumbass trying to enter in a parking
>>
Stuff like this makes me sad
>>
chop up the onions, were making a stew!
>>
that filename tho
>>
sauce? or more?
>>
I just wanna lick her feet and asshole so much. Like fuck, would stick my tongue deep in her ass
>>
Chloe Couture, so innocent in her early stuff. Avoid the nigger cock, it watches like a sick comedy.
>>
hahaha
>>
You mean the OA from Netflix?
>>
Yikes dude what did you do ask a Rhino to play footsie
>>
what vidyas ?
>>
Rip
>>
Rose McGowan from charmed
>>
sauce? or more?
>>
Love watching this pure plain white girl take black cock.
>>
hells yeah
>>
What, are you fucking retarded or something? The dog wasnt ten he was, rot weiners dont even live that long
>>
story?
>>
Had a dog as a kid that did this to me literally no less than thirteen times. One time needed stitches but we couldnt afford the doctor visit.
>>
is that even her
>>
Id be so pissed if I let someone in to my home with cameras do demonstrate his affinity with dogs, and then he kicks my fucking dog because he sucks.
>>
So close
>>
>>
Its good, he hopefully will never reproduce. At least one less retard in the world, possibly too if he dies in a third world hospital. Its ALL good.
>>
That beautiful moment when he waits for him to open his mouth again
>>
Is Maddie Ziegler from dance mom ?
>>
its the same underlying broken personality that causes both
>>
WInrar Tits now
>>
FUCK YEAH
>>
Ok
>>
it says you around tonight?
>>
boomayey
>>
Too true
>>
story?
>>
lol doing gods work.
>>
Ronda is fucking overrated. Really youre gonna talk about other women being do nothing bitches but as soon as you lose you think about killing yourself and take a year off? Weak.
>>
ill bet that kid posts here now
>>
Just a question
>>
Fake YouTube prank bullshit
>>
the dipshit detective is on the case
>>
ill bet that kid posts here now
>>
mine is piper too
>>
did she die ?
>>
im too laze to read this, can someone tell me what it says?
>>
+1.....winrar!
>>
well that depends who you are.
>>
Rattle the fuckers skull pretty well
>>
suboxone and vidya
>>
She announced her diagnosis and retirement on Instagram about a year ago and then deleted her post almost immediately. There was a massive cover up by the UFC after that and anyone blogging about it got sued. I guess they arent willing to part with their cash cow just yet.
>>
Well shit.
>>
suboxone and vidya
>>
Love this anon.
>>
So close
>>
Annie Sprinkle. You kids have no idea who she is. She emerged from the same post-modernist scene as Lydia Lunch and Andy Warhol and other people you middle school teenyboppers have never heard of.
>>
>>
alcohol can easily be extinguished with water. Ethanol is miscible with water and after a certain amount is added the energy to vaporize it becomes too great to create a continuous flame.
>>
Lost my shit
>>
go back to /gif
>>
well, what is it?
>>
10 is practically a senior citizen for a dog. Congrats on being a giant pussy.
>>
my gf is currently doing 3 yrs for pic related cuz a bitch was in my inbox with nudes lol
>>
fack
>>
Brain damage induced seizures
>>
complete and utter pain, feel sorry for that poor soul
>>
Nerve gas obviously
>>
FUCK YEAH
>>
truth
>>
i fucking hate you for posting this
>>
Is that fucking steve-o and minime?
>>
his appereance was screaming for this to happen
>>
Holy fuck why did I get baited into downloading this virus
>>
semi-kekked
>>
lol doing gods work.
>>
what a fucking horrible woman
>>
May that be a lessen to all perfectionist out there
>>
it says you around tonight?
>>
Fake YouTube prank bullshit
>>
I have tickets to Europe and that would be a waste of money.
>>
The fuck are you talking about dude?
>>
its the same underlying broken personality that causes both
>>
Haha what a cunt. I do like it when cunts get what they deserve.
>>
I got up and hit the gym at opening time this morning. Hit squats, bench, and rows. Just got home. Feel pretty good when I stay on the ball, you know? Gonna go for a run before I have shit to do too. Todays not a kill myself kinda day man.
>>
You have pressure points behind the jaw that are more vulnerable when the mouth is open. Not only that, but getting hit in an open jaw will make your head snap more violently to the right or left, causing brain displacement and a higher KO chance.
>>
Because Im not a faggot
>>
mfw he gets hit so hard his glasses become a projectile
>>
more like dog kekerer
>>
Dubu, pretty nice
>>
congrats on that fact.
>>
Glourious
>>
She announced her diagnosis and retirement on Instagram about a year ago and then deleted her post almost immediately. There was a massive cover up by the UFC after that and anyone blogging about it got sued. I guess they arent willing to part with their cash cow just yet.
>>
produced an audible multi-syllabic laugh
>>
>>
File: CtEYqrG.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
CtEYqrG.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Take a look at this beast
>>
>>
thanks brother, best of luck to you
>>
Guess someone needs a top hat...
>>
Because i have video games to play and food to eat.
>>
10 is practically a senior citizen for a dog. Congrats on being a giant pussy.
>>
My god
>>
Why? The game takes 12 minutes to complete with double flute or around 3mins if you do the wrong warp.
>>
Dubu, pretty nice
>>
this ones fake, the first part where it pecks ground isnt but the part where it grabs its head is cgi.
>>
no it fucking couldnt be what the fuck that would murder you somehow
>>
had ot post
>>
did she die ?
>>
so who are you
>>
well, what is it?
>>
wtf? how can that even be legal. Fuck that I wouldnt want to fight someone who has aids blood. the chance of infection is pretty high with people both bleeding and clinching etc
>>
Im shocked that another /b/rother knows the word miscible.
>>
You sound like a little bitch.
>>
lost
>>
May that be another &quot;lessen&quot;
>>
No, some are murderers.
>>
cool
>>
Lost
>>
>>
yes, that is my role in life.
>>
Do you want to die, huh?
>>
Just went to see what you mean. Youre right, thats hideous
>>
Looks like I lucked out.
>>
Will post tits if you tell me what you think of her and what youd do to her.
>>
didnt he post some months later and found it he got aids or something ?
>>
Anya Olsen
>>
Lost my shit
>>
File: 1480711361659.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480711361659.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
160 / 1 / 7 / 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
>>
No problem, always happy to help
>>
A black guy stealing something and throwing it like a chimp? How rare.
>>
nope newfag
>>
Had a dog as a kid that did this to me literally no less than thirteen times. One time needed stitches but we couldnt afford the doctor visit.
>>
is that even her
>>
alcohol can easily be extinguished with water. Ethanol is miscible with water and after a certain amount is added the energy to vaporize it becomes too great to create a continuous flame.
>>
thats not her
>>
Ye did it, kid!!
>>
If you dont like it then just fuck off little moany bitch
>>
  ▲
>>
damn again
>>
gets me every time, the curtain makes it perfect.
>>
the dipshit detective is on the case
>>
we need a webm of this with sound plz
>>
Fucking delivered OPs faggot request. Btw nice thread
>>
>>
Pic related.
>>
Is Maddie Ziegler from dance mom ?
>>
truth
>>
Chloe Couture, so innocent in her early stuff. Avoid the nigger cock, it watches like a sick comedy.
>>
What a god tier dodging !
>>
anyone have a premium depfile account they willing to share?
>>
congrats man, contentment is a good thing to have.
>>
I mean, I love it
>>
rolling like a boss
>>
If you dont like it then just fuck off little moany bitch
>>
Why? The game takes 12 minutes to complete with double flute or around 3mins if you do the wrong warp.
>>
if you did such a poor job training your dog that it acts like that, Id kick the shit out of you after finishing with your dog.
>>
The disrespect.
>>
NOOOO
>>
Markets open /b/ro
>>
well, what is it?
>>
who is that /storey?
>>
Nina is an unaging gift to the world. She looked &quot;old&quot; 20 years ago in the perfect-milf kind of way but hasnt fucking changed since then, its wonderful.
>>
My god
>>
goddamn einstein and shit making gravity to hurt a brotha
>>
One of my favorite far sides
>>
Until you go to jail for statutory rape
>>
>>
stealing money *every* minute
>>
it aint a poodle, dumbufck
>>
Sean Bean throws a pretty good punch.
>>
Its good, he hopefully will never reproduce. At least one less retard in the world, possibly too if he dies in a third world hospital. Its ALL good.
>>
Guess someone needs a top hat...
>>
Right, gotcha.
>>
apparently putting a taser on a bike attracts niggers
>>
havent killed myself yet cause im kinda busy trying to steal 99% of the worlds dirty money to give back to you guys. ill retire when im done.
>>
White devil magic.
>>
>>
Rip
>>
File: 1481492267625.webm (775KB, 616x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481492267625.webm
775KB, 616x360px
>>
no need for Sanchez Muybeauno Italia Nacho Diporita to kick the poodle like that, I mean I know theyre an inferior breed of dog but their jaws arent strong enough to cause any major damage unless youre a pussy which Sanchez Muybeauno Italia Nacho Diporita most certainly is.
>>
more like dog kekerer
>>
Ye did it, kid!!
>>
WInrar Tits now
>>
is that even her
>>
no distractions please. id rather die laughing than jerking off.
>>
Just a question
>>
Its an anonymous poster. There isnt even that high of chance that it was real in the first place. The second poster you saw was probably an impostor.
>>
cool
>>
Bull tier teabagging!
>>
Bull tier teabagging!
>>
Is that girl wearing a shirt and sandals?
>>
traumatizing kids is always fun
>>
Does this count?
>>
A dumbass trying to enter in a parking
>>
ouch
>>
Praise Kek
>>
no need for Sanchez Muybeauno Italia Nacho Diporita to kick the poodle like that, I mean I know theyre an inferior breed of dog but their jaws arent strong enough to cause any major damage unless youre a pussy which Sanchez Muybeauno Italia Nacho Diporita most certainly is.
>>
nvrm found it
>>
story?
>>
This,,, agree. Its trying to kill someone. No more honor.
>>
its my pc.
>>
great thinking anon. do it for them.
>>
well shit... couldnt it be the 8th pic, like come on
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.