[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is such a little punk. What the fuck is wrong with you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13

My gf is such a little punk. What the fuck is wrong with you fucking femanons? Seriously, you ungrateful cents!!
>is gfs bday today
>spent hundreds of dollars on her bday presents
>get exactly what she wanted and more from my own unique, clever, meaningful, gift ideas
>Tell her I'll do whatever she asks the entire day
>gives me sarcastic "okays," and "yups" like yeah, whatever, idc whatever you do for me today. I'm going to act like a spoiled brat no matter what all day
>Ask her whether she wants me to take her out to her favorite expensive restraunt or me to make her romantic dinner for her
>she knows I hate her sister and step-dad (openly super racists, they make even me look bad and I always refer to niggers as niggers etc. am average /b/tard racist)
>Spent entire day at parents house for her yesterday, dealt with far right wing nonsense (I'm registered Republican)
>Did a bunch of other cute romantic nice bf things
>still basically ignoring me (I don't mind I like silence, but.. ) and pouting the entire day we both took off in order to spend together

Asked her a few times now what's the matter and if I did anything etc etc. Keeps saying no and pouting.

What the FUCK is wrong with women /b/? Wrong place to probably ask, but Idk I'm lost for words right and for some reason I still want to make her happy. What the fuck do?

Pic related
>>
>>718819000
She found someone else bro. She's too cowardly to break up with you so she wants you to dislike her so you do it. The things you did probably made her even more upset because she still wants out.
>>
>>718819000
you sound like your in the zone but don't know it.
>>
Can't even fuck the attitude out of her causes she got period two days ago. Could this be it? Her period?
>>
>>718819246
yep thats usually the case here
>>
>>718819000
She isn't impressed because she's all to used to you giving her what she wants. Treat them like bitches instead of like a princess.
>>
>>718819246
This, drop her ass and don't look back. She wants you to be the bad guy so be a fucking monster to her. Whatever bullshit excuse she gives you for her attitude, don't swallow it, there are better girls out there, ones that arent spoiled gutter trash.
>>
>>718819246
Anon has a point. I wish I knew this when I was younger, it would have saved me a lot of heart aches...
>>
>>718819246
If that were true, I've given her the opportunity twice in the past. I.e. I've broken up with her and she's begged me until I took her back.
Ive had cheaters in the past and are easy to spot now within a couple weeks she's not one. Won't say 100% because even your mother, if it's biological woman, that she would cheat on your father etc.

tl;dr won't rule out 100%,but unlikely atm. If it's a woman, it can and will cheat, how we don't think is the case here

>>718819436
Fucking hell I hope so. If she's like this the rest of the night I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
>>718819498
She's burning coal. I have the gift to see a master griller. You are not the only dude in her life, kick her to the curb. Seriously. Good luck.
>>
>>718819000
Trips says dump her broke ass you're obviously not poor go find someone else you stupid fuck
>>
>>718819000
What the fuck is wrong with YOU? Cucked faggot. Not even Madeleine's pussy is worth dealing with this shit.
>>
>>718819551
She's a shy overmotional bag of estrogen. I can't be a dick to her. Even in the sense of treating a woman like shit cause it's what they really want.

She has zero self esteem and would take everything literally. I can usually read women fairly well, this one perplexes me on a weekly basis though.
>>
>>718819246
So much this
>>
File: 1376562401764.jpg (225KB, 613x827px) Image search: [Google]
1376562401764.jpg
225KB, 613x827px
>>718819000

>spent hundreds of dollars on her bday presents
>Did a bunch of other cute romantic nice bf things

Stop doing this, women want to please not being pleased, even if they say otherwise.

Ignore her, hit on her best friend, buy nice clothes for you, spend time with your friends.
Then when she starts bitching/pleading/emotional blackmailing, tell her simply my way or the highway.
If she likes you she'll stay, if she doesn't nothing of value was lost.

Always be prepared to lose a woman, this is not the 50's, you either live like a pimp or like a chump, no middle ground.
>>
File: ALL THIS TRUTH BLARGGGGH.jpg (153KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
ALL THIS TRUTH BLARGGGGH.jpg
153KB, 495x495px
>>718819723
Gtf over it. Move on. If a bitch acts like a bitch, she's a bitch. A real woman wont fuck with your head all day.
>>
>>718819938
How's the single life?
>>
>>718819597
If she's like this by later tonight, I will try.

So just be a complete and utter asshole to her on her bday and she'll come around eh? This won't backfire on me in any way shape or form?

Are you non-virgin or? Not being a dick, sincere as I can be. Have you fucked a real, living vagina before?
>>
>>718819896

google "BPD"
>>
File: 1302502462730.jpg (26KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1302502462730.jpg
26KB, 320x272px
>>718820012

Great i fuck as many bitches as i like, while you jerk it in the shower because she has a headache.
>>
but has she blown her canddle yet? lol
>>
>>718820063
I'm engaged to a girl I've been with for four years that is hopeless in "love" with me.

Your girl is a spoiled bitch that feels bad about how nice you are because she's done something shitty that she's not being upfront about. Ditch her.
>>
>>718820063
I am, but that's because I cba with girls with all this emotional bs. Treat them how you want, if they don't like it, move on until you get someone who does.
>>
>>718820216
Sick burn Bro
>>
UT oh.. Got her to break. Just like every other day where she throws a fit.. She's pouty like this.

Told her aptly what she's been doing this entire time (pouting, attitude, etc.)

Before she storms off into the other room, she says she's mad because I didn't say happy birthday the second I woke up.

This is the actual reason as to why she's being a total bitch to me. The 300+ I spent on her meant nothing. All the nice things syerrsterday and today are irrelevant.

If I had said happy bday when I woke up within the minute, she'd be happy right now right? Right? Fucksss sakkeee

Srsly think she just wants a reason to "feel sad" on her bday. I fucking despise women Bros.
>>
>>718819000
You know what a real guy would have given her for a bday?
A package of baking mix for a fake, with a candle stuck to it and fifty bucks. Then tell her to cook.
>>
>>718820525

sounds like a shitty attempt to lie to you tbh
>>
Show pics of tits
>>
>>718819995
This.

One cunt doesn't define all women. Your gf sounds like a cunt OP, and has awful interpersonal skills. How old are you two? I assume you are fairly young and just need to learn shit the hard way and make your own mistakes.
Yet here you are asking for advice. I am sure you will choose one that suits your liking.

Grow the fuck up, and learn to communicate. Both of you. Cease your need to do "good bf" things and consider your sanity above hers. Verbalize everything plainly, give whatever ultimatum you're willing to for the sake of this relationship. Re-evaluate your behavior in this compared to hers, and make a damn decision.
>>
>>718819938

harsh but true
>>
>>718819000
sounds like you got a shit gf mate
get rid of her and date someone nice
>>
YOUR DOOMED!! thats the kind if bitch that brings man down for no reason
>>
how long you 2 been?
>>
>>718819000
Women suck. You'll be lucky if you find a good one that'll never fuck you over.
Immature girls suck even more. Sounds like your girlfriend is immature and needy as fuck. You need to move on and date someone on your maturity level. If you were as immature as this chick, you wouldn't be so aware of this bullshit and you'd constantly chase her until she loses all respect for you and bangs another dude.
Get out now. Find someone who wants to act her age and who appreciates you. It's the only way you'll be happy.
>>
>>718820972
Yes.
>>
OP here omfggg she's crying like hard in my arms right now what the fuck do I do!?!?! I can't do this shit anymore. She won't give me a concrete reason as to why either
>>
oh you goone learn today buddy. t least have her give you a blowjob...
>>
>>718821174
cheated
>>
>>718821174
You're not OP.
>>
File: 2016 029.jpg (66KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
2016 029.jpg
66KB, 960x960px
>>
>>718820697
This person is right. I'm 27. I got with my girl and told her about a week in that I'm at the point in my life where I'm comfortable being single, and if she fucks up she won't get another chance. She's made it abundantly clear that she appreciates me. Be clear with what you want and have the strength to leave her if she isn't willing to reciprocate. Being with the wrong girl is way worse than being single. Have some self respect.
>>
>>718819855
You're so right anon. I need the strength.
>>
>>718819000
Someone's sure incentsed
>>
one hand man handling it, the other (b)ro postin' seems too legit. you not worried she catches you browsing 4chan?? wow you got balls of steall or maybe you aint got nun ohhh!!!
>>
>>718819498
No but she'll sure use that excuse if she wants
>>
Just dump her ass if she keeps acting like a bitch. I have a friend who's been dating a bitch for 3 years and he won't dump her.

Anyone understand why guys date bitches?
>>
>>718819000
>she knows I hate her sister and step-dad (openly super racists, they make even me look bad and I always refer to niggers as niggers etc. am average /b/tard racist)

Good job outing yourself as a nigger, now fuck off nigger.
>>
Continue to expose her whore ass online.
>>
>>718819938
one of the most assholeish, selfish and autistic thing i have ever heard...
>>
Jesus way to put the pussy on the pedstool. Any girl will act this way if you let them. Your letting your bitch run wild. If I chick treated me like this I would fuck her in the ass and make her lick the shit off my dick.
>>
>>718820525
Then dump her and move on
Why drag it out?

Fucking slap her if you need to
>>
File: 1470591368960.gif (495KB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
1470591368960.gif
495KB, 425x319px
Feel yah anon. I spent close to $500 on an Xmas gift and all I received was one, suicide girl hopeful Snapchat pic. After she agreed to send me "some". Boiled!
>>
>>718822269
this
I keep a can of crisco next to my bed for when my bitch acts up
>>
she acting all mad then will leave saying she needs time away to relax, but going to met up with Tayrone!! hahaha your too young bro.. leave her now.
>>
dont date girls raised by right wing swine
>>
>>718820525
Dump her you fucking moron
Jesus christ, why are you letting a woman walk all over you.

Are you a man, or a doormat?
>>
>>718820216
MLP dolls don't count as "Bitches"
>>
JESUS HANDLE HER OR I WILL
>>
>>718822348
>spending $500 on some bitch

lol what a fucking cuck.
>>
>What the fuck do?
>implying you're going to listen to us anyway

The only correct answer is to dump her
Life is too short to date some cunt
>>
>>718819938

Ice cold
>>
>>718819938
A couple truths mixed in with autism who has never really had been with a girl other than the couple he luckily pulled. Sun shines on a dogs ass now and then
>>
File: 1461656104831.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461656104831.gif
125KB, 600x600px
>>718822803
Guilty. I barely get anything out of it after that expensive gift.
>>
Get rid you fucking faggot
>>
>>718823255
So what did you learn?
>>
>>718822564
This
>>
>>718820525
Hey I wouldn't go as far as dumping her.
But I would say find a way to make her appreciate. Fight fire with fire. Give her the cold shoulder see if she shapes up and tell her shit isn't gonna work like that if you two are going to be together.
Or, you could just leave her if you know she isn't gonna shape up. That works too.
I'd say try to get her to change though. I know she's a woman and all but there is hope, some femanons can still change.
>>
she must give you great head to have you like that..
>>
>>718823386
>some femanons can still change
Yeah, they can get worse.
>>
>>718823386
>some femanons can still change.
simply not true
>>
>>718819000
shes pissed her side nigga forget her /b/day..
>>
>>718823452
guarantee she hasn't touched OP's penis in weeks
>>
>>718820139
Hahahaha I told her she had this before and flipped out. Also said she had histrionicism (or however sp?) coupled with "depression" bi-polar disorder, adhd, and completely convinced she got molested as a child, but won't say she did.

I think I'm sadly attracted to the crazy. Like I want to psychologically break this code and make her realize how shitty she sounds when going into tantrums. I try to record our arguments. She always sounds Sooo dumb 99.9% of the time.
>>
>>718819246
so this!!..heres the trick bro,you know shes been gettin dipped elsewhere so..act all nice so go and bang other chicks,and get her to fess to cheating as you get the clap from all your slagging around
>>
>>718819746
this dude knows what's up
>>
>>718823679
>histrionicism (or however sp?) coupled with "depression" bi-polar disorder, adhd, and completely convinced she got molested as a child
Run away you fucking fool!
>>
>>718823338
Stop being "hopeful" and start accessing the reality of the relationship. The selfish and ungrateful acts I've allowed her to commit are unjustified. Shit! Time to carry on wayward son.>>718823333
>>
haha like a pro
>>
File: 1470235790551.gif (496KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
1470235790551.gif
496KB, 500x214px
>>718820278
>>
>>718823679
You can't fix her dumbass

Are you a fucking doctor?
Are you giving her medicine?

>make her realize how shitty she sounds when going into tantrums
lol, good luck dumbass
>>
Are you getting anything out of the relationship? I'd say dump her. Who needs that noise? Those high maintenance nervous chicks are fun short term, but it gets old fast and stays old. She sounds borderline crazy. Find new vag.
>>
>>718823917
Wrong, the correct answer is

"Don't spend more than $100 on a gift for some bitch, including dinner."
>>
File: n e c c.jpg (77KB, 710x408px) Image search: [Google]
n e c c.jpg
77KB, 710x408px
>>718823504
Well, in my case, my ex girl changed.
But then again, ex.
She became a really good person and got her life together because I made her.
In the end she cheated on me, but I feel like that would have happened regardless. She was never a fine woman.
But if your girl is loyal but just a bitch, there's a small chance you could do the same. Just my logic, if that can even be called logic.
I've seen girls get pulled from their bitchy attitudes by worthy guys. It's possible just gotta decide is she worth the effort or not. 9 times out of ten, probably not.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>>718819000
>>
>>718824112
They're still bitches on the inside. Just because they act different doesn't mean they've actually changed. Once they break up with these "worthy guys" they go back to their old ways immediately.
>>
>>718819938

Betabois and cumdumsters gettin rustled by this, but its true. Have 2 uncles one treats his wife like a pricess while she treats him like garbage, the other is a selfish asshole and his wife worships the ground he walks.
>>
>>718819000

You sound like a complete beta to me.

How about grabbing her by her hair, throwing her around and fucking her stupid like she wants and you should too, idiot.
>>
Although I'm 90% sure she is or has cheated on you and deep down the guilt stops her from enjoying her time with you (been down this road many a few times) if she hasn't then you are wasting time and money on a spoiled cunt who has never lived on her own or experienced hardship. Let me guess, either her phone or car are still being payed for by daddy?

Emotionally start pulling back and get as much poon before you find a real woman not an overgrown child.
>>
>>718819000
Faggot this is what you get when you bend over backwards for some bitch, they have no respect for you if you just give them shit. You gotta keep your bitch in line and occasionally light a fire under her ass
>>
>>718824112

>Well, in my case, my ex girl changed.
>In the end she cheated on me,

Are you real?
>>
So funny girls cheat on guys all the time and act like this to there boyfriends/husbands. Trust me Ive fuck lots of married women and chicks who are in relationships. Your girl friends a whore op
>>
File: distrust.png (235KB, 304x302px) Image search: [Google]
distrust.png
235KB, 304x302px
>>718819000
lel what a cuck OP. Firstly, you don't make a show of being a subservient bitch to a woman. When you throw yourself at her feet and grovel and tell her "I'll do whatever you want bby" she despises you.
What she WANTS is for you to take control and give her a surprise. She wants you to be the man in the relationship and make the decisions, she doesn't want to be the one in charge. Women are like little children, they need to be led and told what to do. She is not your equal.
From what I've read, she doesn't see you as a man, you're just a piggy bank boy-slave to her. She's fucking niggers on the side.

Also,
>I'm not a racist
Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.
>>
>>718819000
Did your gf tell you to get off 4chan?
>>
>>718819000
ur just a bitch OP
>>
dating a fucking teen? date a real woman
>>
>>718819246
This. For someone reason girls love to do this, just completely treat someone like shit until they get dumped so they don't risk coming across as a bitch and instead actually receive sympathy from their friends and fuckboys.

Had a girl do this to me when I was too stupid to know these things and then ultimately after a few weeks of trying to get me to do it she gave up and broke up with me over a fucking voicemail (called strategically while I was on a plane so she knew I couldn't accidentally answer)
>>
>>718819647
I give to you man ,same here damn bitches
>>
>>718819246
Loads of women are raised to think that men need to do fucking everything, and thus reinforcing their own damn stereotypes about being basic and purposefully ignorant.
>>
>>718824718
My ex girlfriend broke up with me over skype lol.

I thought I was getting a dope titty show and got dumped instead.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.