[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just took 700MG of diphenhydramine. Not sure what to expect.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 19

File: 0007874204044_A[1].jpg (28KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
0007874204044_A[1].jpg
28KB, 380x380px
Just took 700MG of diphenhydramine. Not sure what to expect. DPH high thread!
>>
>>718754495
prepare to see glass spiders
>>
Not much of a high. Just a state of delirium and sometimes terror in conjunction with it. Also, the recreational al dose borders along the dangerous side in terms of doing weird things to your blood pressure.

Dumbass op, don't fuck with DPH, shit is retarded.
>>
>>718754594
Fuck anon, I hate spides.
>>
your gonna be real interested in some shit that isn't actually there.
>>
>>718754664
I'm out of weed and I had some, figured id give it a go once because I can.
>>
700mg is just stupid

but 50-100mg makes fapping really nice
>>
Expect to have the greatest fap in your life op
Not joking. Kinda a Pain to get started, but amazing
>>
>>718754959
if you can get hard and stay hard it is worth it, usually i just give up after 5 minutes of stroking my floppy dick
>>
>>718754774
450mg would have been somewhat reasonable if you were completely insane and wanted to experience what true delirium induced terror is like

700mg has a somewhat likely chance of killing you thanks to the increase in heart rate and blood pressure. Also at that dose you will likely have total amnesia for a good 12-16 hours and if you are very lucky you won't end up hospitalized but forget about being able to read anything for at least 4-5 days.

Some sort of primal curiosity makes deliriants seem interesting but they're fucking stupid and almost everyone absolutely hates them
>>
>>718754495
OP make sure you throw out the rest of the bottle. I took 600mg once then while I was high ended up taking another 600.
>>
Also to add, pissing takes effort.
Dunno if it's an increased prostrate size or something, but taking a piss can be extremely uncomfortable
>>
you're in for a good nap. that's for sure.
you might die though.
stay hydrated.
>>
>>718754495
sleep...and if you force yourself to stay awake mild hallucinations. but that is a fucking challenge.
>>
>>718755419
nope
>>
I pet my cat that I didn't have while smoking non existing cigarettes and talking to a friend that lived 2000 miles away face to face. Felt like death for 2 days after and scared the shot outta my roommate. Also have fun not being able to escape the hallucinations. Close your eyes and you still see everything
>>
>>718754495
you can expect to be relieved of your runny nose and stuffy sinuses. You can also expect some drowsiness. You're a fucking idiot it's Benadryl....
>>
>>718756511
SWIM told me if you double your dose, it cancels out the high, allowing you to dose off way easier.
>>
I hope OP keeps posting. I want to hear his slow decent into madness. And then his death.
>>
You'll find out what it feels like to be schizophrenic. You'll here whispers and sounds that aren't there, see bugs crawling around that aren't there, and feel extremely uncomfortable and probably have uncontrollable muscle spasms. It's not worth it at all, people generally only try to get high off it once
>>
>>718756481
yep
>>
Just stay in bed whatever happens. You could seriously hurt yourself because you will lose touch with reality. Get water before you trip because cottonmouth sucks. Don't drive or operate machenery tomorrow. DPH sucks. If you are going to use OTC drugs DXM is by far the best as long as you don't go on a bender. Happy tripping!
>>
>>718754495
i used to get high on the stuff. i ended up overdosing one night by accident and having a seizure. i never touched the stuff again. take my advice - do literally anything else. if you're just trying OTC stuff, just drink DXM cough syrup.

>>718756746
SWIM is a faggot
>>
>>718756746
Did you just use fucking SWIM on /b/.... Jesus christ dude
>>
700mg (probably) won't kill you. Expect to see people who aren't there but think they're real then just feel like the most retarded mentally ill hospital patient when they disappear. Expect to see bugs and spiders. The worst part is the spiders. You will think they're real 100% of the time and almost have a heart attack when you see them. Expect to hear new sounds in music that actually make it sound better (the only good thing). One thing that can be fun is to close your eyes and imagine you can still see your surroundings. You can see your surroundings with your eyes closed, but it's extremely distorted and wrong. 450mg won't do much. Maybe some minor delium. If you don't die let us know how it went. Should be interesting. DPH is the most dysphoric substance I've ever consumed
>>
op will die in 7 days
>>
>>718755770
Damn, how was that?
>>
File: 1477620106534.png (103KB, 456x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1477620106534.png
103KB, 456x1660px
>>
>>718756632
You're the idiot, clearly. Look up what a dose that high will do to you. Or listen to the other people in this thread, they're on the money for the most part.
>>
Just took 50mg of diph for a nice sleep :>)
>>
>>718756804
I've always hoped for this but every one of these threads the OP inevitably disappears either because he gets distracted or more likely because on high doses of deliriants typing or even forming any sort of coherent ability to write a sentence and fill out captcha becomes impossible.
>>
>>718756481
Yup
>>
>>718754495
OP It's literally mind over matter for you now.
That doesn't have to be a bad thing. Just fucking.. ugh nah im sorry i can't bullshit any longer,
you're fucked dude.
>>
>>718757176
Same dude that posted about petting the cat here. Dxm is way more enjoyable. Get two bottles and go super far out. Takes a while to get your vision straight after that. It's cool when your 19 and bored.
>>
>>718757247
Ive done this see things with your eyes closed thing a handful of times sober when i was falling asleep and it never happened before dph. Same with having fake convos before bed in my head. Maybe mania though. Dph is best as a dream enhancer i think
>>
guy who overdosed

>>718757597
exactly. i've even gotten high off of DXM on the regular as an adult. people like to talk shit about *gasp* "drinking cough syrup?!" but i'm telling you: it's safe (if you drink the right kind), enjoyable, and i've never had a bad time.
>>
>>718754495
OP TEXT HER NOW! SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP OP!!
>>
>>718757597
Two bottles? Get the liquid caps. Way less nasty
>>
>>718755973
anticholinergic effect
>can't pee
>can't see
>can't spit
>can't shit
>>
Whats your optimal dxm does robotrippers? Mines 300mg and i like to walk around and listen to music. Higher doeses are arguably more fun but then im kind of foggy all week. Does anyone always have an uncomfortable comedown on DXM? I am always sad when i come down regardless of my mood before.
>>
>>718757990
+1
>>
>>718757990
christ, don't be such a girl. i'm not eating all those pills. you can chug a bottle of syrup in like 10 seconds flat.
>>
>>718757890
I remember cringing when my friends would go to buy it with my and grab what ever bottle they used last time and they got it with acetaminophen. It's like dude. Don't drink thousands of milligrams of acetaminophen...
>>
>>718758194
720 mg usually does the trick for me. chill out and watch a couple crazy movies or play vidya all night long. fun times, fam.
>>
>>718757990
Only thing is you have to down like fucking 30 of them if you want a good trip... I seem to always puke regardless. I still want to try the Agent Lemon extraction, I've heard there's much less nausea that way
>>
>>718758373
dude i used to be pro at the agent lemon. after doing it maybe like 10 times, just drink the fucking syrup. you're just wasting your time with a bunch of harmful chemicals for the exact same result.
>>
File: 1483717518229.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1483717518229.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>be me
>Be 19 on a road trip to Ohio with my brother and his friend.
>We're staying in the hotel and I decide to dose a bit for the first night
>Take 500mg to start
>After about an hour start feeling out of it but not seeing or hearing anything
>Take another 100mg
> Ride out the build up while watching ancient aliens
>Start thinking I'm back at work and trying to figure out why my register won't open
"Fuck are you doing?" My bro asks
"Register won't fucking open, how am I gonna get the change!?" Said me
"That's a chair you tard"
>We go back to watching TV
>I get up again and go to the bathroom and am texting my ex about why there are Bibles in every hotel room
>Go out and start searching the hotel drawers, expecting to find my dad to prove to her that there's a Bible in every hotel room
>Mfw my brother tries to convince me my dad isn't in the drawers
>>
>>718758292
I'm with you. The caps duck up my stomach and if I remember correctly it was more expensive that way. It sucks vomiting up 45 gel caps
>>
>>718754708
Very true
>>
>>718754495
gg have fun seeing the skin digging screw bugs

people on dph have given them the nickname since they cant really give an earthly bug name to them since they are hard to describe.

high doses and youll see bugs trying to dig into your skin
>>
>>718758371
Jesus are you just really fat or what? That'd be almost a 4th plateau dose for me, no way I could watch a movie let alone play a video game.
>>
>>718758520
Again, the nausea factor dude. Chugging syrup is so revolting to me and then I puke it up before I absorb most of the DXM. The robogels are better, i still usually puke but I can hold them down long enough to get a proper trip out of it. Like I said I've heard the extracted stuff is much less nausea inducing and if you do it right you won't get any of the chemicals in there.
>>
>>718754495
If you actually did you need either call 911 immediately or call a friend or family member and tell them to take you to the hospital. The dose you took is beyond what is needed for a "high" and within the lethal dose. Call an ambulance right now before you lose contact with reality!
>>
Your legs will lose the ability to lift your body if you stay in a sitting position, if you smoke you will probably feel like you constantly have a cigarette in your hand even though you don't, you will begin to dream every time you close your eyes even though you aren't aware of it, things will become scary and you will see things that come from deep delirium. You will feel like you haven't slept in a month and exhaustion and the worst dry mouth.
>>
>>718758633
idk man. i weigh like 180lbs. you're probably just smaller than me.
>>
>>718758633
He's actually not doing either of those things. He's raping his dog and starting his bed on fire
>>
>>718758907
So you're about 82kg; a 720mg dose would be over 8 mg/kg. Yeah I definitely couldn't do that, my vision gets too fucked up to do anything like that around 7 mg/kg, pretty much just music with eyes closed or staring into a chaotic flanging mess on my ceiling
>>
>>718758825
idk. i mean when i was younger i used to vomit crazy bad. after doing it so much, i guess i just got used to it. i used to have to like close my eyes and take deep breaths for an hour to not throw it all up. another option would be to take coricidin cough and cold pills. just be careful with those because of the antihistamine in it.
>>
>>718758828
this guy is just trolling you. don't embarrass yourself at the ER.
>>
>>718759254
I've done 700mg and I'm under 130lbs so yeah I survived, but the weeks to come were not really even there.
>>
>>718759155
yeah I've heard bad stuff about the CCC's. Anyway I'll probably just stick with the gels, it sucks taking so many but I only trip DXM like twice a year so I just suck it up. Too bad you can't buy the pure powder from suppliers
>>
>>718759254
I'm 115 and I never do less than 450 when I do it. Probably closer to 6 or 7 hundred
>>
>>718759144
idk. i've also probably built up a tolerance over time. 720 when i was in high school used to take me out of this world. 720 now is still a good time, just not an OBE.
>>
Whatever happened to taking Dramamine?
>>
>>718759254
Bullshit, 700mg raises heart rate and blood pressure to very dangerous levels. No, chances are you won't die but you still can for sure. What's embarrassing is choking down 700mg of a shitty OTC deliriant because you can't stand being sober for a night
>>
>>718759487
DXM is more interesting than high doses of DPH anyway, I'ts not like I want to do that again, it makes it so you can't think, like physically. I'll go to think about how to do something and there''s nothing there, I can tell after a few months things return to normal but it really fucks your shit up.
>>
>>718759635
Same thing
>>
>>718759454
i knew this one guy who said he knew where to buy them online. again, sounds like a bunch of extra work when i can just buy 2 bottles for 10 bucks and chug them. another trick i used to do would be buy a monster to chase it. i would chug one bottle, drink half the monster, chug the other, kill the monster, wait, profit.
>>
>>718759635
also retarded.
>>
>>718759635
Same basic thing, the chemical difference between DMH and DPH is hardly anything. Only difference is potency of dosage but effects are more or less identical in nature. Aka fucking insane
>>
>>718759679
that's just like, your opinion, man.
>>
>>718759730
You're absolutely right, I would rather dose on dxm or just smoke pot but I'm throwing my hat in the ring against the faggot saying 700 is getting close to deadly for someone weighing like 160 or 180 or whatever
>>
>>718759848
You can get high from tiny amounts of bleach, but it's not like I'm going to go do it.
>>
>>718760064
This entire thread exists because weed is not legal everywhere.
>>
i'd much rather do lsa by way of infinite morning glory seeds than dph, FUCK that shit
>>
>>718760069
now you're just using hyperbole. obviously i'm not going to drink fucking bleach. nutmeg on the other hand...
>>
>>718760145
THANK YOU
>>
File: troll or retard.jpg (33KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
troll or retard.jpg
33KB, 604x453px
>>718759679
>>
>>718760145
Who the fuck said it was legal to smoke where I live? It's called a black market you dumbfag
>>
>>718760145
It never interested me. I'm not against weed, nor do I care if its legalized. For whatever reason, whenever its been offered to me, no matter how many times I hear about the positive experiences, the urge has just never hit me. I dunno. Its not something I really care about experiencing.
>>
>>718760169
The dumbest thing I did was inhalants, in terms of damaging consequences, dph is probably not as bad.
>>
>>718760168
i tried morning glory seeds. i only felt a little spaced out and think i might have seen trails after eating an ABSURD amount of them.

i'm telling you, fam. cough syrup is where it's at.
>>
>>718760300
It's an amazing tool in harm reduction for addicts.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-12-23-09-22.png (340KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-12-23-09-22.png
340KB, 1080x1920px
High ld50
>>
>>718757277
Confirmed
>>
>>718760064
Look bruh, I'm interested in drugs and so I know the numbers recorded of heart rate and blood pressure for people admitted to the ER having taken doses over 600mg. Just because it likely won't kill you doesn't mean it isn't still dangerous and stupid to do. All for a shit tier high that almost certainly does significant brain damage. If you want to convince yourself it's worth it, go for it, I love reading the experience reports. But don't be in denial about what exactly is happening to you.
>>
>>718760312
i know other people who have done inhalants, that was enough to keep me from doing them.
>>
>>718760300
That's kinda gay dude
>>
>>718760300
it's alright. it just makes you spaced out and relaxed.
>>
>>718760460
different anon here, you are a fucking retard. you dont need to make shit up and pretend to be cool, this isnt the 3rd grade, it's /b/. share your opinions but face the fact that they are opinions not fact, dont confuse the 2.
>>
>>718760466
I'm glad I stopped when I did, you recover, but it sure does take a long time, and relationships suffer because of it.
>>
ITT: Op is a fucking retard
>>
>>718760418
Post a screen shot of a forum.... credible source....
>>
>>718760668
How is officially recorded ER cases an opinion? Do you realize how common hospitalization from anticholinergic overdose is? And how would anything I'm saying somehow be something to make me look cool? That doesn't even make any fucking sense, at least try to construct a substantive argument instead of just throwing generic bullshit retorts at me in an attempt to justify your retardation
>>
>>718760762
Fuckittttt
>>
>>718760762
500 mg/kg in rats
https://erowid.org/pharms/diphenhydramine/diphenhydramine_dose.shtml
>>
I hear a lot about this DXM drug and just wanted to know what the drug does and where do you get it? I don't usually take drugs, but this drug sounds a bit interesting.
>>
>>718761014
wow you sure are mad. you should go to bed before the high heart rate and blood pressure kills you or gives you a stroke. wouldnt want you to be another ER statistic about people admitted for butthurt/mad overdose.
>>
Literally Google what you just typed
>>
>>718761308
let me help you out, fam. first you need to go on the website erowid and find what dose works for you. then you need to go to your local pharmacy and read the back of generic cough syrup bottles. what you are looking for is cough syrup that only has "dextromethorphan hbr" as the ONLY active ingredient.

i like to think i'm doing god's work.
>>
>>718754495
just remember you are on drugs anything strange you see should be considers a hallucination until proven otherwise other then that just relax
>>
File: 1484246083516.png (374KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1484246083516.png
374KB, 600x528px
>>718761310
Lmfao
>>
>>718761308
>drug
>drug
>drug
>drug
You really suck at this.
Please don't reproduce.
There's enough shitty people in the world already.
>>
>>718761310
I want to lick your butthole
>>
>>718761308
It's a mild psychedelic that varies based on the does that you take in 4 or 5 distinct phases. If you to it more than once a month it's likely to stop having it's effect. And the effects are usually never as interesting as the first few times it's taken. You can pretty much have OBE's will have halucinations audio / visual. And generally feel like a robot.
https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/
>>
>>718761634
my schedule is free tomorrow around 2:30. does that work for you?
>>
>>718761310
Not mad at all but way to regurgitate another generic adhominem. The irony behind you calling me a 3rd grader followed by a demonstration of your inability to make any sort of supported argument other than stereotypical middle school comebacks is funny as fuck actually.
>>
>>718761682
i know you mean well, but i'm telling you i did this stuff once every 3 days for a while without a significant increase to my tolerance.
>>
>>718761893
glad you liked it. conversely, your retardation isnt funny at all, mostly just sad and pathetic.
>>
>>718761893
Yeah he's right, if you are already in poor health and take 700mg dph it could kill you like someone who already has a heart condition, or combining other drugs with it, drinking + 700mg probably going to land you in the ER.
>>
>>718761893
you smell like poop HEYOOOO!
>>
>>718761893
Breh, you realise you can say whatever the fuck you want, it's not going to stop those who will do it from doing so and it won't stop me from having taken it several times in my day. No one is actually impressed by your statistics otherwise we wouldn't be talking about abusing fucking drugs you mong.
>>
>>718761935
But was each time you redosed as interesting or magical as the first time? Even the 3rd or 4th time I redosed it wasn't as awesome, as the first couple. I could just stare at my hands and not stop laughing. Then it became more like what happens after drinking heavily it was just a more blurry version of reality with very odd quirks.
>>
>>718762058
ive combined alcohol and dph many times, generally i wouldnt recommend it, is a shitty combo as far as a good trip goes, but it is not dangerous,
>>
>>718762015
I'd advise you actually learn to back up your argument with some evidence if you intend to ever come across as even remotely competent in the future. Done arguing with you now child, but thanks for the easy win
>>
File: 1470024243831.jpg (24KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
1470024243831.jpg
24KB, 505x379px
the hell is everyone going on about spiders for? I've never witnessed any, just hear the voices is all.
>>
feels like I'm home again with all that dxm and my main chick just chill in and watching shit lola https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hfSw7G8Vsc
>>
>>718762302
okay i would have to admit it's not nearly as intense as i remember it in high school. it's still fun to watch movies and play video games on, though. that's also probably why i can take 720mg without freaking out.
>>
>>718762337
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=38071
I know I wouldn't try it.
>>
>>718762272
You're right, how foolish of me to think you might actually take facts into consideration during the decision making process. I guess that requires some base level of mental capacity that you just don't possess. I'll stop informing you now, have fun being an ignorant fuck wit
>>
File: putin-laughing.jpg (11KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
putin-laughing.jpg
11KB, 240x200px
>>718762341
>makes up statistics
>gets mad when called out on it
>calls everyone a poo-poo head and runs away crying
hopefully you are going to bed now, you have a long, hard day of 3rd grade tomorrow. did you study for your spelling test like mommy said to?
>>
https://erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Diphenhydramine.shtml
>>
File: LeaksRUs_5366.png (172KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
LeaksRUs_5366.png
172KB, 240x426px
Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf
>>
>>718762493
Yeah I'm guilty for enjoying it but it doesn't seem worth it to me anymore, I've done way to many drugs so being sober is like a drug of it's own now. It's like the charlie sheen effect or some shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>718754495
Blah. It would be an okay experience if DPH didn't give me INSANE restless legs, like to the point of wanting to slit myself down the middle and peel my skin off and dance around outside of it. So uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend masturbating when you're feeling it really heavy. You'll bust a SERIOUS nut. DPH can cause the most insane orgasms you've ever had. Not on DPH atm, though I might take 75-100 mgs to potentiate the 160 mg of OxyContin I took about 3 hrs ago. feelsgoodman. Pic related
>>
What substances do I need to watch out for when I want to buy couch syrup with dxm?
>>
>>718763330
anything that isnt dxm, such as acetaminophen(tylenol). also, i lol'd at couch.
>>
>>718759679
the only reasonable person in this thread
>>
>>718758928
Raping his fire and setting his bed on dog.
>>
Expect short term memory
>>
>>718763330
You still suck at this.
>>
OP here, I just bit my tongue really hard on accident and it won't stop bleeding. I don't know if I'm tripping out or if I'm really losing all of this blood. I see spiders but they seem really mechanical for some reason.
My grandfather is also talking to me and won't leave me alone (he died when I was younger) I feel a rumbling like the board game Jamanzi inside my chest. My heart is ice cold get racing like a black steed. Am I fjcked
>>
>>718763790
pics hurry
>>
>>718763790
Take pic
>>
>>718763790
Buh-bye, bb.
>>
>>718763790
relax, you will be okay, drink water

wish i could talk to you via skype or something
>>
File: thristy edit.jpg (108KB, 868x959px) Image search: [Google]
thristy edit.jpg
108KB, 868x959px
>>718763790
you are fine.
>>
>>718763463
Kek, didn't even notice
>>
>>718763330
Couch syrup is hard to come across. Usually takes a couple sofas to be concentrated and boiled down to one point. All that firtniture for a little high seems a bit ridiculous.
>>
>>718761310
What is it with retards and "you sure are mad" any time someone says something contrary to what the retard thinks/believes?

It is such a sad commentary on the lack of critical thinking skills.

But then, this is a DPH thread.
>>
>>718764029
you sure are mad about people getting mad...
>>
What is the appeal of DPH? If you're gonna have an over the counter high go for benzadrex, DXM or Imodium. Fuck Benadryl.
>>
>>718764098
Too predictable.
>>
>>718764029
wow why ugota be like that bro?
>>
File: 1388820405932.png (946KB, 750x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1388820405932.png
946KB, 750x1127px
>>718764145
too mad, so sad.
>>
>>718756481
YAP
>>
>>718763907
Creep. Water is for fags
>>
>>718764012
I mean cough syrup,
Forgive me, I have autismo. Any useful advice?
>>
File: 1484044209243.jpg (134KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1484044209243.jpg
134KB, 496x496px
I'm tripping on some dxm now. Not much though. Like one 3oz bottle. I usually do more but this seemed fine for tonmight. I aM still pretty fucked up though,
>>
>>718764258
>substitutes water for semen
>>
File: 20170112_154028-1-1.jpg (1MB, 1362x1194px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_154028-1-1.jpg
1MB, 1362x1194px
>>718754495
>700MG of diphenhydramine.
>what to expect.
>>
>>718764304
Yes, go to the store and buy one of everything in the medicine isle. Then take them all at once.
>>
diphenhydramine causes dementia, enjoy your alzheimers in 50 years faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 450x450px
>>718764120
You know the secret opioid. Mah nigga.
>>
>>718764304
Yeah, avoid social situations. Also don't dive into drugs if you're autositico already.
>>
>>718754495
All of my moles turned into ticks. All of my leg hair looked like it had fleas. I thought people were in my stepdads car and that there were hunters walking through the back yard. My friend thought a cookie jar talked to him, the TV was on when it wasn't, and that a dog statue was real and that he accidentally let it outside of the house.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>718764448

only for old people. I actually read the studies, unlike you.
>>
>>718764475
>i really like fecal impaction
Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
>>
>>718764361
>subsititues substitute for substitute
>>
File: 1389172930100.png (373KB, 648x836px) Image search: [Google]
1389172930100.png
373KB, 648x836px
>>718764541
>>
>>718764448
The brain repairs it's self the same as a flesh wound, probably even better and faster than that though.. You just have to let it.
>>
>>718762929
Jesus dude do you just have a massive opiate tolerance or what
>>
>>718764586
You'd think so, but it doesn't really work like that. Doesn't block you up any more than a high dose of any other opioid. You poop regularly the next day.
>>
Did you see any spiders? I kept swatting at one on my nightstand for like 5 minutes before I ran over and turned the light on. After a couple minutes of standing there looking for it, I realized it wasn't actually real and took an 12 hour nap.
>>
>>718764655
Pretty big yeah lol. I popped the 80s though and they're time release. Only a third is released instantaneously and the rest is slowly released in hourly increments. So really it feels like taking maybe 40+ mg but lasts forever.
>>
>>718754495
Lemme tell ya guy, I took a lot of that shit for awhile. Capped out at a gram, don't recall but apparently I got pretty dumb. Hallucinations, I only remember the last, it was as if I was picking up lights from the floor. Awful, atrocious feeling the next day, at like 17:00 when I woke up. Not worth the spiders, and at that dose they'll feel like they're both on AND in you. Plus, you can't sleep with that much. I'm down to 75mg a night to just sleep. No spiders for me.
>>
>>718763790

Post picture of your tongue and well reassure you. Pictures don't lie.
>>
File: LeaksRUs_5344.png (142KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
LeaksRUs_5344.png
142KB, 240x426px
Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf
>>
Hmm, I don't really get it. I take this stuff to go to bed and 40mg will knock me the FUCK out. Not sure how all of you guys are taking such high doses, but hey, to each their own...
>>
>>718764982
ive done 1.5g a couple times when i had fairly high tolerance. the "hangover" the next day usually sucks, lethargic as fuck, depressed,
>>
>>718765124
at high doses it causes insomnia. your body feels like it's sleeping but your mind is going 100000mph
>>
File: LeaksRUs_5354.png (172KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
LeaksRUs_5354.png
172KB, 240x426px
Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf
>>
I did it a few times, I really enjoyed it, I was with my friend and neither of us could remember what we were talking about for longer than 3 seconds and we just kept asking each other what we were just talking about for an hour.
>>
>>718765155
Seriously? I'd have figured that much would kill ya, damn. I'd rather just drink now, whiskey is cheap enough.
>>
Thinking about doing lsd sometime. Never experienced any visual hallucinations but I'm used to auditory ones. How much would be a good beginner dose and what should I do when I'm on it?
>>
>>718765477
hasnt killed me yet. Im sure its not good for me but what isnt bad for you these days??
>>
>>718760762

>discredits accuracy of forums
>tries to be credible on a fucking forum
>>
>>718764841
Ohhh shit I see now. I thought those were IR pills or some shit and thought you must have been hardcore nodding out
>>
took 42 coricidin cough and cold back in the day , roughly 1260mg dxm , spent 2 hours sitting naked on a toilet cause i went to pee, then next thing i know , every time i open a door , im in a mirror world of the room i just left , just slightly different, melted through beds , felt like an out of body experience. Other effects super hearing , shitty vision , could barely walk correctly , kept walking like i was an old cartoon character trying to sneak up on someone . friends snapped me outta the mind meld bathroom time , only reason i know it happened.
>>
>>718761682
>mild psychedelic
It's 'mildly psychedelic' in that it doesn't give intense visuals a la acid or mushrooms, but it is by no means a mild drug
>>
one thing i forgot , the 2 ppl i did the coricidin with , we could swear we were reading eachothers minds
>>
>>718766882
mildness is in the mind of the tripper
>>
>>718765641
Yeah, that's kinda my mentality as well. It's like, why the fuck not, right?
>>
File: 1391310426077.gif (228KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1391310426077.gif
228KB, 300x300px
>>718767193
exactly
>>
Anons, I've heard you can still feel the effects months after the trip wears off. Is this true?
>>
All these people talking about DXM, here's a tip: get a Zicam max spray and spray it into a shot glass until the Zicam container is empty. Then you just have to drink less than a shot of fluid. It still tastes terrible.
>>
>>718754495
700 mega grams? you fucking lie
>>
>>718757936
lol you asshole
>>
>>718767520
possibly true but verrrry rare if so. everyone is different and there are lots of individual variables. longest time for me was a couple days, it was pretty mild but i could occasionally feel it
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.