[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any anons ever met someone famous? What were they like?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 36

File: FNIv2nX.jpg (384KB, 470x1256px) Image search: [Google]
FNIv2nX.jpg
384KB, 470x1256px
Any anons ever met someone famous? What were they like?
>>
I meet the guy who invented Crossfit.

He was alright.
>>
I met Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner in a hotel.
>>
Met maisie williams in amsterdam last year. Seems pretty cool, really down to earth. Doesnt like being called arya though
>>
>>718729261
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Asian dude from Dragonforce is a dick
>>
>>718729261
I use to fuck Dolly Parton on a semi-regular basis.
>>
the whole band polyphia are dicks Claudio from coheed and cambria is cool kevin durant is really down to earth
>>
I've had a few conversations with ted williams, "the man with the golden voice". He often visits this gym i work at and has deep conversations with my boss. Don't do drugs kids
>>
>>718729648
Hah I bet. They suck anyways so
>>
>>718729945
Angelina Jolie bumped into me once when I was sitting down at a pizza resteraunt in New York, that's about it
>>
I went to a Mindless Self Indulgence concert when I was a teenager. I was walking by their bus as they were leaving and one of them threw a soda on my head and then they laughed at me.
>>
>>718730127
Whoops tagged by accident
>>
met manu ginobili (spurs basketball player)

he was filming commercial at parents office. my brother, grandmother, and myself went outside and said hello. He said hello and gave us some pizza his assistant got him. Very nice person.
>>
Queen Beatrix, Marco van Basten and Godfrey of Bouillon.

The latter guyw as pretty based, very successful leader of the crusades in his day. RIP
>>
File: selena gomez nylon.jpg (2MB, 2700x3225px) Image search: [Google]
selena gomez nylon.jpg
2MB, 2700x3225px
Friend of mine won 4 tickets to a Selena Gomez VIP Meet & Greet. I was invited to go last minute, 3 grills and myself. I'm a dude but she's hot, I don't mind her music, fight me.

We got a couple minutes with her, she was fucking gorgeous in person and seemed pretty genuine. Best part was one of the girls who went is a lesbian and has a major thing for her. We had gone to a bar before the show and everyone was still pretty tipsy. Dared the les friend to ask/whisper Selena what her pubic style was, which she did. Surprised we didn't get kicked out.

Overall was worth it because I didn't pay anything. 10/10 would meet Selena again.
>>
saw Ryan shawcross (football/soccer player) at a shopping center. Another footballer said he had smelled like shit during a match so my cousin who i was with at the time shouted "oi Ryan wheres your deodorant"
>>
>>718729261
I met Davy Jones (The Monkees), Tiffany Brissette (Small Wonder), Biz Markie. All very nice.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (7KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7KB, 267x189px
Met Sam Elliott. He was incredibly nice. Like he really enjoyed spending a moment to connect with his fans. I'm a huge huge fan of the guy so I started shaking a little when I saw him. We shot the shit for a minute, walked out the parking lot, shook hands for a second time and parted ways. Ended up having a small back and forth with him on Twitter that evening. Jesus he was just such a god damned gentleman.
>>
>>718730630
did she have a swastika for pubes?
>>
January, 1992 I was photographing the St Paul Ice Palace while the Chads were at home watching Super Bowl XXVI from the Metrodump.

Out of nowhere a limo comes up behind me and screeches to a halt just short of one of the tripod legs.

Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale jump out and apologized for the scare, the driver wasn't used to snow.

Both seemed pretty chill to me after chatting for a bit with them.
>>
Why do so many retards deify celebrities? I don't understand this.
>>
Shook hands with Lou Ferrigno when I was a kid. jesus christ, he was fucking HUGE!
>>
File: rach1.gif (397KB, 497x279px) Image search: [Google]
rach1.gif
397KB, 497x279px
I'll one up it.

I was living and working bar in NYC in the early 2000's. My coworker was this hot blonde and within a few weeks we were fuck buddies. She tells me about this party on the Upper East Side and would I like to go with her. She said it was an upscale swinger party. We get there and grab some drinks and chit chat, and this one couple approaches us. The guy was super into my fuck buddy. They said they were soft swap only. We get to hooking up and the guy keeps asking his wife can they go full swap. She said not tonight while blowing me. It was Rachel Ray. Body wasn't all that, weird tit to waist ratio, but she gave an excellent blow job.
>>
File: 1483134540477.jpg (11KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1483134540477.jpg
11KB, 222x227px
>>718729261
Lived in New York City for a couple years... Ran into daniel radcliffe after he performed crippling of an inishman and took a selfie
later...
>battery park, out for a stroll, *runs into will smith and tommy lee jones leaving their trailers*
shook hands with both as they asked how i was lol such nice guys...then some famous italian actor who played a mobster in goodfellas stood in line next to me for broadway tickets.
The people i've met were great people, not engulfed in snobbishness that we see with kayne, the kardashians, etc..
>>
>>718730630
Status of pubes?
>>
I met Watsky! at a bar in Amherst MA, he was a total fucking asshole.
>>
Not "famous" necessarily but renowned enough in the music scene.

>Keith Morris from Black Flag/Circle Jerks
He was an asshole

>Michale Graves from the Misfits
Cool as fuck. Super down to earth and nice as hell to all the fans

>Jerry Only from the Misfits
Nice enough guy but his version of the misfits is awful so I didn't really care about meeting him

>Chuck dukowski from Black Flag
Kinda an odd fellow. But nice enough

>Jello Biafra from the Dead Kennedys
Didn't really "meet" him but he stage dove into my face and busted my lip. So that was cool
>>
>>718731576
Watsky was in Amherst?? When? what bar?
>>
I got my dick touched by Bella Thorne a few months ago when I was at Zuma beach in Malibu.
>>
>>718731091
NOT EVERYTHING IS SHADBASE
>>
did'nt meet but dated abigail breslin for a long while. Met quite a few people through that thing...
>>
Met Alton Brown in Vegas. Was really nice and took a picture. Same with Penn and Teller.
>>
File: 1482043377657.gif (742KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1482043377657.gif
742KB, 200x189px
>>718731457
Same anon here, with more
I managed to run into Daniel and Will with enough time to ask a couple questions like "can i be in background of MIB3?" (later sneaked on set huehuehue)
and took a selfie with daniel and got autograph on my broadway inishmann play book
10/10 would party with Daniel & Will
>>
>>718729261
met jimin at sbenu starleague and she was down to earth and cool.
her fans dont know that she smokes and we smoked a cig outside.
back then i was in kr for my second year, so we spoke a mix of eng and kr. was fun :D
>>
>>718731457
Ran into Daniel Radcliffe at the same time
>>
>playing golf tournament in MN cause I fucking live in this shithole snowy wasteland state
>Guess whos fucking playing a round ahead of us Jesse the "the body he let go years ago" Ventura
>grandma was a huge fan when she was around so go up to meet him with my friend and father-in-law
>shake hands and talk for 3 minutes max he's bretty gud guy
>continue playing round, 2 holes run next to each other just opposite directions
>make nice hit to fairway, see Ventura in extremely thick rough out of bounds screaming I AINT GOT TIME TO BLEED, but for real he's in the thick
>yell over to him " Is it a conspiracy theory your ball is lost?"
>anger takes over his face as he kicks around in the grass and proceeds to hop in his cart and drive off

my only encounter
>>
anna kendrick and g hannelius grew up right near me, said hi to anna in passing one day (she wasn't as famous then tho)
>>
I had the honor of meeting Gene Wilder. The man is incredible. Super friendly, easy to talk to. A regular person with an incredibly sharp wit.
>>
Hung out with B*Real and Sen Dog from Cypress Hill. Super nice dudes.
>>
idk if he counts as famous, but i met spose one time. rapper from maine, check out the peter sparker mixtape if you wanna check him out.
>>
Bad brains in 88'
Biohazard 92'ish?
Alex Grey several times at COSM
Alex is an amazing and very down to earth guy. Very intelligent and intense focus during conversation. Very aware guy. I live close to his chapel.
>>
>>718729261
this bitch doesnt shower you can smell her rank pussy from across the room id kill to give her the ole lickeroo
>>
>>718732116
>Bad Brains in 88
Nice. Shame HR is completely fucked in the head now
>>
>>718732116
is HR really that disgusting in person
>>
>>718731903
hmmmm... was this about two years ago in the early fall?
>>
Michael Angelo Batio
Unknown Hinson
Tatyana Ali
Arn Anderson
Sevendust
>>
File: Miyamoto Thumbs Up.webm (390KB, 410x360px) Image search: [Google]
Miyamoto Thumbs Up.webm
390KB, 410x360px
>>718729261

I met Shigaro Miyamoto once.

I was at the Reptile Center in St. Augustine, Florida back in 2006 and who should walk in; but fucking Miyamoto. Dude come's stomping in with these big heeled iron toe boots and I'm going over to introduce myself and maybe get an autograph when Miyamoto hops over the railing into the turtle exhibit and he just goes nuts stomping turtles right and left. He's kicking turtles around like soccer balls trying to kick them into other turtles, jumping as high as he can and stomping them into pancakes with both feet and all the while he's just scarfing down from this huge bag of shrooms. Dude is laughing like a mad man making the Super Mario Bros sound effects with his mouth, and there are kids crying, chunks of turtles flying all over the place, its a bad scene man. Anyway his handler comes in and tells everyone to calm down and that this is part of Mr. Miyamoto's "creative process" and he starts paying everyone there a thousand bucks a piece to sign a non disclosure agreement and delete any pictures or videos they may have taken, I can't even imagine how much they had to pay the Reptile Center for all those poor turtles.
>>
>>718731576
you gotta tell me why he was an asshole. i've kinda felt a pretentious vibe from his newer music. but you gotta elaborate
>>
>>718731376
i know someone that fucked her when she lived in glens falls
>>
had a conversation with morgan freeman about limestone pockets and how they cause sinkholes in florida one time
>>
>>718729261
Greeted and shook hands with two of our former presidents, thanked one for his work. Not really much else involved.

And had a quick beer with some sports player from a regional hockey team in California (at my house, happened to pass by to meet a common acquaintance of ours).

All normal people. Usually busy and tired, but normal.
>>
>>718732479
xd
>>
File: Maisie Williams.jpg (19KB, 750x472px) Image search: [Google]
Maisie Williams.jpg
19KB, 750x472px
>>718729261

I met Maisie Williams once at a beach in Florida. She was swimming around herding fish into a tight ball then charging through and eating them. I told her that there was a good sushi place down the street; but she didn't seem interested. Got her picture though.
>>
>>718729261
I've met "famous" people after shows. Protest The Hero members were all cool dudes except Rody he really is a bit of a faggot. The guys from ETID are the nicest people in the metal scene that I've met thus far. Also played a game of league with Gosu, he didn't really say anything.
>>
>>718732655
is meeting maisie williams a meme?
>>
File: 1482004118343.jpg (10KB, 250x261px) Image search: [Google]
1482004118343.jpg
10KB, 250x261px
>>718732267
oh god I just shuddred at the lickaroo. Easily one of the most cringey stories ever.
>>
I work at a popular strip club in AZ. I catch a few rappers, NFL and NBA players. Chris Johnson and LenDale White frequently show up the last 15-30min that we're open just to get some food.
The chillest dude I met is Jon "Bones" Jones though.
>>
>>718732386
Oh, Elmo...and the guy that got his head blown off by a cannonball in The Patriot.
>>
>>718732349
Not when I met him. We were in the same recording studio. They were finishing up I against I and listening in on us writing. Gave us some props and encouragement. Didn't smoke up with them though. Minors at the time.
>>
>>718729412
Giggity
>>
File: Bruce Cambell Disgusted.jpg (12KB, 461x378px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Cambell Disgusted.jpg
12KB, 461x378px
>>718729261
>>718729261

I once met Bruce Campbell at a rest stop bathroom.

I was taking a piss at the urinal, when I looked over and saw that Bruce Campbell was taking a piss at the urinal next to me. I was surprised so I blurted out "Woah, you're Bruce Campbell!".

Then he looked me square in the eyes and said "Stop trying to look at my cock you sick fuck!". And I said "What? No I wasn't trying to look at your cock!", then he said "Why the hell not? I've got a great cock!" at which point he proceeded to step back from the urinal and spray a massive stream of piss right into my eyes. I lost my balance and slipped on the piss covered tiles and knocked myself unconscious on the floor, when I woke up I was naked in one of the urinal stalls and a giant penis had been crudely drawn on my chest using human feces followed by the initials "BC".

Pretty weird dude; but I've got to admit though, the man did have a great cock.
>>
>>718731376
not sure if believe, but want to...
>>
>>718729372
Was that in Santa Cruz?
>>
>>718732835
did he use his chainsaw to hold his dick?
>>
>>718732516
Yeah I heard later on thru the tabloids that her and John were having issues cuz he kept going to swinger clubs with or without her. Then I think he checked in himself for sex addiction or something. She was nice and really into it, I could tell it wasn't her first swinger party.
>>
I walked by Lea Thompson at LAX when I was there for business. I was basically Marty McFly.
>>
>>718729648
LOL he dated my ex for a few years after me. He's a bit of a pussy he wouldn't come down stairs when I was picking up my dog from her place. This happened multiple times. Never met him in person.
>>
>>718729261
In the summer of 1992 I sucked Rutger Hauer's dick. He was polite and even told me when he was about to cum. I swallowed it all he was a little salty.
>>
Dan Marino is cool as hell and his wife is still kind of hot. Talked about regular shit and bullshited about his Simpson episode
>>
none of you shits will believe this but IDGAF

banged Paris Hilton in my hotel room after we met in an Asian nightclub
>>
File: tmp_3120-giphy-91122701533.gif (2MB, 320x215px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3120-giphy-91122701533.gif
2MB, 320x215px
Met old Charlie back in 68 good guy
>>
>>718732835
LMAO
>>
Car broke down at Yankee Stadium. After the tow truck took it, I wasn't looking forward to a late night train from the South Bronx.

Car pulled over and asked if I needed a lift. Look inside, it's Yogi Berra and Phil Rizzuto.

Obviously took that ride. Two regular guys who happened to be famous players.
>>
I fucked Reese Witherspoon a few times in her younger years.
>>
Nobody is going to believe me but I met Jared fogle at a subway when I was 12 in LA. Surprised my asshole is still intact.
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 640x1136px
>>718729754
>>
>>718731520
>>718730630

She didn't come out and say it but she held up two fingers into a V and said "like that"
>>
>>718729261
I met Ryan Gosling at a party last year. It was an industry party put on by Netflix and iirc the Goose was there helping a friend pitch a show or something like that. He was very cool and chill. Even though he's Ryan Gosling he was still pressing the flesh to help out his buddy.
I jokingly asked him if he was gonna be in the Goosebumps sequel and he just laughed and said, "Maybe the 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark?' adaptation instead."
>>
i was pissing and looked to my left and there was Tim Armstrong taking a leak too. i gave him the sup nod then walked away whistling lock step n gone.
>>
I worked at an airport and met Patrick Swayze, a former playboy bunny, and a host of businessmen that gave nice tip$. They were all regular people. Oddly, it is only in the mind of the onlooker that anyone is lesser or greater than average.
>>
>>718732386
Most interested in hearing about meeting The Enforcer Double A. I met Ric Flair twice. Amazing person to get a beer in the vicinity of.
>>
>>718730630
I 'met' her once. Didn't talk, but man, she is so fucking attractive in person. Much more so than in photographs.
>>
>>718729261

Met her in my city when she was filming Noa, ignored her. She seemed surprised.
Never watched that faggotty potter movies.

True story.
>>
>>718731655
I met Rollins he is also an ass hole. But hank lll used to stay at my house a few days in a row when they came to town
>>
Met Sammy j when I was a kid. Cool ass motherfucker. He was gettin swarmed by a bunch of people and I was like I aint gunna mob him I don't play that shit. He actually noticed me doing that and says hey let the little guy thru and he signed my stuff.
>>
>>718733371
This is my favorite story in this thread.
>>
>>718733071
If he was a good guy in '68, how the hell did he get so fucked up in '69?
>>
>>718731655
You met Graves? Noice!

Famous Monsters was the best album the 'fits ever made.
>>
>>718733340
Woooo!
>>
>>718731914
I love this frozen shit hole. minus stupid somalians That have ruined the west bank
>>
File: 578609.jpg (114KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
578609.jpg
114KB, 960x540px
I met/had a photo with Juan Sheet (the guy who sells shitty paper towels and looks like Kieran Lee's long lost twin), while he was in character.

Was Juan hell of a good time etc.

Met Dani Filth if anyone ever listened to Cradle of Filth. Genuinely sound dude. Very short, though. Also met Enter Shikari at the same event, don't like their music but they were actually nice.

Oh and Cliff Richard. He looks even more like a wrinkled leather sack in person.

(I used to work in events)
>>
>>718729261

I briefly met Peyton Manning in Knoxville. He was surrounded by a bunch of college girls (no idea who they were, probably some sorority). The dude is fucking massive IRL. I know he's 6'5 but his head looks like it's at least four feet long. Like, he just didn't look like a real person. Was nice, said hello and was nice to everyone there, but it was too crowded to really get to talk to him.

I met Johnny Knoxville in a bar (also in Knoxville) and a friend took a picture with him. He had a huge black dude there who seemed to be providing security?? No idea why he'd need a bodyguard. Anyway, Knoxville was just shooting pool and drinking at this lowkey college bar. Just laughing and talking to his friends. We were super drunk and he put up with us, so that's something.

I met Kathy Griffin in a hotel in DC. She looked 70 years old in person, but I was on acid at the time. My buddy and I were walking down the hall and were like "Kathy Griffin!" and she just said "Yeah?" We didn't really know where to go after that. Just said hello and wandered off. We were tripping pretty hard.

I met most of the starters for the Volunteers football team at one point or another. Most of the time they were kinda douchey. Some were okay. I don't know if they count as really famous, though.
>>
>>718733340
Ran into him in a Kmart of all places. I don't know if it counts as "meeting" him. I just kind of stood there in awe, and he nodded to me as he passed.
>>
>>718731655
Holy fuck im jealous, so many punk icons.
>>
hot girl

twixar.me/QQC
>>
Met Weird Al and his band after a concert. He was a really cool. Steve Jay, was really quite while the rest of the band had a lot of fun with the band. Cleanest back stage part of a major act I ever saw. No booze, no drugs, no loose women, a lot of parents with elementary and middle school age kids. About all there was were soft drinks and a vegetable plate.
>>
I once served a table Jared Leto was sitting at back when I worked as a waiter in LA.

Dude is a really arrogant prick. I have no trouble believing all the stories about him where he apparently was an asshole.
>>
>>718733415
Why is Rollins an asshole?
>>
>>718731247
Because everyone idolizes being successful and accepted
>>
>>718729261
one time I was in the same room as Will Ferrell, but I didnt meet him
>>
File: 1480811488773.jpg (46KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1480811488773.jpg
46KB, 340x565px
>>718731914
whatta snide comment my dood but seriously dont bash him just yet, he said he's going to run for president in 2020; he was about to for this election but was living in mexico surfing at the time
>>
I made out with Hayley Williams at the 2007 Warped Tour in Englishtown NJ.

I miss her spongebob teeth.

she's a cunt.
>>
>>718730900
Only story itt that matters
>>
>>718733643
Dani is tiny and has a high pitched voice hanging out with them really ruined cof for me. But I've also met and hung out with watain, mayhem, korpiklanni, Kampfar, satyricon ( my wife molested satyr) 1349, Finntroll, and behemoth.
>>
>>718733133
She let you fuck her with a spoon?
>>
i met emily kinney at my job a while back. she's very cute
>>
>>718732957
Other people I've met (mostly musicians):

Jerry Cantrell - really nice guy. Not a huge AIC fan so I didn't have much to say.

John 5 - Nice and quiet guy, definitely has a weird side though. He wanted me to re-landscape his backyard (Literally- that's not a term for anything.)

Ginger Fish (Marilyn Manson's drummer) - Really awesome guy, he remembered my name and I had no idea who he was until he reminded me

Rikki Rockett - Also awesome guy, super nice. Went to a BBQ at his place

Kim Fowley - weird, creepy old man.

Stephen Pearcy - An alright guy, seems kinda full of himself

Jani Lane - Same as Stephen Pearcy

Danny Carey - Pretty normal, not much to say

Vinnie Paul - Nice guy, exactly how you'd think he would be

Pete Wentz- Actually a really awesome guy that is pretty self aware about his music/fame and down to earth

Panic at the Disco - A bunch of beta nerdy mormons. Nice enough though

Scary Spice - hot as fuck in real life. Nice as well.
>>
>>718732047
>I had the honor of meeting Gene Wilder. The man is incredible. Super friendly, easy to talk to. A regular person with an incredibly sharp wit.
While I never met the guy, I knew people that worked with him on set. He was very easy to work with unless a stage hand fucked up. Then he exploded. He would often get into long talks with Mel Brooks over scene going a lot of crew time to just sit there and do nothing. A lot of his best lines were totally at the moment and unscripted. Sometimes the crew would laugh so hard with a line he would say and they would re-shoot it a few times. He didn't have many vices but insisted on good food for the cast and crew.
>>
>>718733794
Well when I met him he was very short ( no pun) and rude. I asked him about black flag and he told me they where all dicks and kicked all their asses. Maybe he was having a bad day but he was a prick to me and crushed my 15 year old opinion of him.
>>
>>718731695
>>718732499
it was at a bar that i don't remember the name of, i think he was there for a show for his all you can do tour, and he he was just like, so unhappy to meet me. I didn't fan girl him or ask him a million questions, just a simple nice to meet you i'm a big fan keep up the good work and that's all i had to say, and he seemed totally indifferent and hardly payed attention.
>>
Fred Rogers, Leonard Bernstein, Brian Wilson.

They were all exactly as you'd expect.
>>
>>718734159
>korpiklanni
I saw them live before. Didn't actually get to meet them. They actually sound better live
>>
File: 1479091840054.png (235KB, 531x361px) Image search: [Google]
1479091840054.png
235KB, 531x361px
I met the Drummer from Underoath. Aaron Gillespie. I told him I love Cries of the Past and Acts of Depression. he told me those albums were shit.

MFW He said he hates his own work
>>
>>718729261

My family was really close to the Sheen family in the 80's. Martin and Janet used to babysit my sister and I on occasion while we vacationed with them.

At the time I had no idea what fame was or that their family was famous or anything. They were just "friends of my parents". We fell out of touch after my father died.

Martin was a really nice guy/normal/good father figure. Janet was just as you would expect any mother to be.

My favorite thing about Martin (while I was young) was that he never treated me like a kid, in the sense, he expected me to be as responsible as an adult and didn't talk down to me or patronize me. I never really got to know their kids, strangely enough - they were already adults/young adults and I was still a kid in comparison.

My parents regularly stayed at their house in Malibu. The main friendship was through my dad who was dive partners with Martin, they also used to play tivial pursuit with each other (my family, Martins, and 1 or 2 other movie star families)

---

I also grew up being friends with a lot of kids of powerful diplomats, but no movie stars.
>>
>>718734574
I hung out with jonne at the bar while ensifurium was playing upstairs. He didn't want to talk to me at first until I offered a drink with him and then he was my buddy
>>
>>718734375
>he remembered my name and I had no idea who he was until he reminded me
Kek
>>
Met Marisa Miller and her husband a few years ago in Santa Cruz. Marisa looked awesome and her husband looked like he just got out of prison with all the tattoos an his attitude.

A few tried to talk to her and she just sent them away. I think the two were out after having a fight over how they treated each other. They ended up taking a private room at a seafood restaurant on the Santa Cruz peer to get away from the crowd.
>>
>>718734692
My GF's coworker has a roommate that works at a restaurant Charlie Sheen always goes to.

I guess she doesn't have a car so sometimes he gives her rides home. I think he's caused trouble there before so they have a No Charlie Sheen in the house policy.
>>
I met Joey Fatone in Atlantic City in an Elevator.

He was the host of the price is right in AC.

Guess he didn;t make it big
>>
I know rachel mcadams. I'm good friends with her family see her a couple times a year. She's really nice super interested in what you have to say doesn't like talking about herself.
>>
>>718729261

Met Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko. They were down to earth as fuck.
>>
>>718734692
>I also grew up being friends with a lot of kids of powerful diplomats, but no movie stars.
Are you a Vanderbilt?
>>
>>718734478
Understood... People change.
>>
>>718735036

I fucking wish, no - just moved around the world a lot and while overseas went to private schools because I couldn't pick up the languages fast enough. Private schools overseas, at least in the 90's were like 50% diplomat's kids.
>>
>>718732084
Haha! Bobo still has my copy of Kotor
>>
>>718731376
>It was Rachel Ray. Body wasn't all that, weird tit to waist ratio, but she gave an excellent blow job.
That girl blew most of the Food Network execs to get where she is now. I have no doubt about your claim.
>>
>>718729261
Met Cara Delevigne, nice lady, quite funny and down to earth.
>>
I was driving around in the mountains near Telluride. My cousin married some rich fuck from there, otherwise I would have no reason to go there. It was going to be a 2 day drive for me to get home, so I figured I take a few hours before I left to drive around check out the scenery and get some pics.

I was following this back road and I wanted to get a picture, so I pulled off on what looked like an approach, but my car just sank. I really had no clue where I was, didn't know who to call, and my own efforts to dig out the car didn't help any.

Then along comes this black SUV. Three guys get out. Two of them are huge, and there's this little manlet with them. He's wearing a black stocking cap and sunglasses.

"Looks like your stuck." he says. He looked and sounded kind of familiar. I thought maybe he was someone I'd met at the wedding (I was shitfaced the whole time so it was possible) or maybe he just reminded me of someone I knew before, but couldn't remember.

I told him how I thought it would be safe to pull off there because I wanted some pictures.

"Yeah, these views are unbelievable, aren't they? I'm Tom, by the way."

Then it all clicked. Holy fuck. Tom Cruise! And I think he realize that I had just realized who he was.

"It doesn't look too bad. I think we can push it out. Guys, you wanna give me a hand?"

The three of them got on the front of the car while I steered and they pushed me back on the road.

"Well, nice meeting you. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Oh, and watch where you park!" He laughed a little bit, slapped my shoulder and got back in his vehicle and drove away.

It was one of those Bill Murray "No one will ever believe you" moments. I told people but they all think I'm full of shit.

So even though he might be a short little bat-shit insane brainwashed by a cult closet case, Tom Cruise helped me get my car unstuck, which makes him okay in my book.
>>
>>718729261

Danny Trejo. Bumped into him on the street in Austin. He was cool.
>>
>>718734690
If im not mistaken I think a lot of people aren't very happy with there work and I know where they're coming from
>>
I met Tegan and Sarah

Asked them if they lezzed out on each other.
>>
>>718735036
No my dad was a gun smuggler.
>>
Met Woz many times here in Silicon Valley. Amazing how he goes about town as just another guy.
>>
>>718735338
Gross.. She's a fucking pig.
>>
>>718729261
here op, you're gonna need this
betanomore.com
>>
>>718734375
are YOU a famous musician? How do you meet all these people?
>>
>>718735627
How else would he be? He's humble.
>>
>>718732835

I met Bruce Campbell at a gas station once.

I told him I was a big fan of his work and the he asked me how many copies of Bubba Ho Tep I bought on Blu ray or DVD and when I said "none" he sprayed gasoline on me then pulled out a lighter and started singing "Stuck in the Middle With You" by Steeler's Wheel.

Needless to say I ran for my life, when I came back an hour later my car had a huge penis keyed into the paint followed by the letters BC.
>>
>>718735430
>So even though he might be a short little bat-shit insane brainwashed by a cult closet case, Tom Cruise helped me get my car unstuck, which makes him okay in my book.
Odds are those two big guys were Scientology body guards that are around him 24/7. It is very tough to get a concealed carry permit in LA County. However, Tom's men have them. I have heard many stories about Tom like this.
>>
Met Bill Murray on the Metro in NYC. I sat next to him and we had a pretty good conversation.

Overall really chill dude.
>>
>>718735893
This is the only story I believe, including my own.
>>
>>718729261
Back in '98 Clive Davis snorted coke off my chest and then blew me. It was ok.
>>
>>718734690
Most musicians don't really like their own songs that much. They get sick of playing them every night.
>>
>>718730900
Thanks for that story. I'll remember that the next time I'm watching him. I always like knowing which actors are really good people in real life. For example, people like Sandra Bullock and Henry Winkler who are universally loved by everyone they've ever worked with, and who are known for treating all the people on the set with kindness, and who are really nice to fans.
>>
>>718734532
>Fred Rogers, Leonard Bernstein, Brian Wilson.
>They were all exactly as you'd expect.
Funny story, met a guy out west whom is from Pittsburgh and went to an all boys Catholic High School right next to WQED were Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood was produced. One winter, him and his friends threw snowballs at Mr. Rodger's as he was going to work. Fred Rodger's called up the high school principal and there was an announcement over the high school intercom about "throwing snowballs at Mr. Rodgers." He said the whole high school student body laughed along with a few teachers.
>>
>>718735517
And?
>>
>>718735803
Nope, I did have a major label deal for a little while though.

I've met lots more but probably people no one cares about. I could have met tons more people but I really don't care about meeting famous people even if I'm a fan of theirs, I really never have anything to say.

I met Rikki cause he made my drumset for me when he had his own company. Ginger Fish was at his place hanging out, and I saw him again at a costume store on hollywood blvd.

My old band was on the same management as Fallout Boy and Panic and the Disco so we played a few shows with them. Fallout boy are all cool dudes. First time I opened for them I asked them what band they were in. I hadn't seen any of their videos or anything.

A few other musicians I met at NAMM, which is kinda cheating as far as meeting musicians go, but I met them all through people introducing them to me, with the exception of Vinnie Paul. I waited a few minutes in line to meet him.

A few other's I met while walking around town. Kim Fowley I met at a weird house party. Scary Spice my old producer knew her and we saw her while getting lunch. Jani Lane I used to see at the gym all the time, I also was in a band with his guitarist for little while.
>>
Living in canada I've met plenty of hockey players, all of them are assholes

Peter Dinkledge or whatever is a awesome dude who plays guitar

George stamatopoulos is a really nice dude who also plays guitar

All of the dudes from Rush are all nice

Christopher walken, only met him for a few seconds and he ran away from me

The human kabob bit my pinky

The iron sheek

And many more musicians that

I work in the music industry so I've attended TIFF for the past 5 years and have met literally every actor/actress that is famous, well whatever ones attend TIFF that is, the ones above I've actually met and hung out with
>>
>>718732929
Yeah dude.

Aptos.
>>
>>718729261
Met Ryan Gosling once. I'm neither a fanboy nor a hater, but that dude is gorgeous IRL.
>>
>>718729261
Bill Pulman, president from the Independence Day movie, dude is down to Earth and chill as fuck. He's a regular fucking guy. Was a pleasure to meet him.
>>
Classical clarinetist Richard Stoltzman (I was temporary stage manager for an orchestra he soloed with). He didn't seem all there, though maybe he was just on a higher plane.
>>
>>718735938
This was in Colorado, but yeah, I figured they were security of some sort. They didn't really say much, but they seemed okay too. I never got the feeling they were giving me an ocular pat-down.

At first my thoughts were, "Damn, that was a pretty cool experience." But then I started thinking about how surreal it was. Tom fucking Cruise, one of the most famous people in the world, and I run into him in the middle of goddamn nowhere. And he could have easily just kept going. Several cars drove by before he came along. I wonder what was going through his head. Was it, "Hey, I'll make this guy's day and let him meet me." Or was it just, "Hey, that guy needs help. We should stop."
>>
I'm best mates with Jesus, that's about it
>>
buzz aldrin

dude was cool as fuck
>>
>>718737056
is he still a virgin?
>>
>>718733675
>I met Kathy Griffin in a hotel in DC. She looked 70 years old in person

She is truly shockingly old and ugly without a shit-ton of makeup on and that wig she wears.
>>
this reminds me of the time I saved Young Thug from getting robbed. It was just after one of his concerts I was at, during the concert I was randomly selected to see him backstage after the concert. So I went backstage to Young Thug's room and found it closed. I was getting a little frustrated waiting for him and was about to leave when I heard harsh voices through the door. I put my ear up to the door and heard multiple voices telling someone to give them all the valuables. I stepped back and kicked the door right open. Inside there was four dudes: Young Thug, and three dudes I didn't recognize. Two of them had knives and one of them had a gun. One of the guys with a knife came at me, but I managed to catch his arm mid thrust, and using my elbow to smash on his arm, I disarmed him. I delivered a brutal karate chop to the guys neck and he was on the floor instantly. The second guy with a knife stood there stunned, giving me time to give him a full force uppercut to his jaw, knocking him out instantly. The last guy put his gun to Young Thug's head and threatened to shoot if I didn't surrender. I started talking to him in order to stall for time, when eventually Young Thug took his chance and twisted the gun right out of his hand, and put the gun to the robber's head. He looked at me and said I better leave before the police showed up. I just nodded and said "Good luck, Young Thug." And started to walk out, when he told me to stop and said, "Call me Jeffery, my nigga."
>>
>>718737247
I'd still fuck her, though.
>>
Met Hulk Hogan at Disney World when I was like 13. My sister was jaw dropped and I turned around just shocked and said what's up man. Stuck my hand out and he looked at it then shook it squeezing the shot out of it. Saw Steven Tyler in the Japan section of Epcot. He slapped a camera out of some woman's hand and yelled this is family time. He was alone and surrounded by his and Disney security. Met Willy Nelson doing security in Nashville and he got me stoned. Met Sherl Crow doing security at the Ryman Auditorium and she have gave me a bottle of water she had drank out of. Not so great looking when her make up is off and kind of gross about the water. Met Bush Jr at Ft. Bragg. Was a nice guy.
>>
>>718733675
>>718737247
i saw her at an ice cream place one time, and she was just as corny and annoying as she is on tv
>>
>>718737222
We go out all the time and get bitches but he only ever does anal, not sure if that counts
>>
>>718729754
how big r her nips
>>
File: 1483342048889.png (511KB, 822x486px) Image search: [Google]
1483342048889.png
511KB, 822x486px
>>
>>718737292
true, true.
>>
>>718737330
Me too
>>
>>718736719
>Christopher Walken
Was at the Viper Room and he crashed the place with a bunch of SFX guys working on one of his movies. Story goes he spent a day at the SFX studio, met the crew, watched them work, rented a limo, pulled in front of the Viper room and the velvet rope was dropped immediately. He order Chinese food (been told Walken has a thing for Chinese food and Asian girls) delivered to the bar. These geek SFX guys had girls all over them for the night. He paid for everything.
>>
>>718736936
>I wonder what was going through his head. Was it, "Hey, I'll make this guy's day and let him meet me." Or was it just, "Hey, that guy needs help. We should stop."
While I never met Tom, I have been told he is like that. He'll always come to aide when he is able.
>>
>>718737405
Nips are the larger side of normal, but areolas are big. Like fat girl titties, but always hard. She has to put tape over them so they don't show
>>
>>718736632
Forgot a funny one:

Jermaine Jackson - He used to come into my restaurant all the time. He's as weird as you'd expect a Jackson to be. He had this really rich girlfriend that drove a Rolls Royce that paid for everything. His hair was always plastered like a Ken Doll. Had a ton of weird dietary requirements. His girlfriend would just write 15% on the tip thing instead of doing math. My ex girlfriend ended up playing a few shows for him in Africa after MJ died. He decided for the last couple shows to use a backing track instead of live band so he could screw them out of money. His whole band hated him.
>>
Frederick Fennell, for all of you classical music nerds. He was well on in age and hard to talk to because I was just some stupid kid and he was Frederick fucking Fennell.

His assistant / handler didn't want me to bother him.

Great guy though, and like 5' tall.
>>
>>718733543
Yup. I fucking love famous monsters and American psycho. I met Graves twice. First time was cool but the 2nd time I was so shitfaced I don't really remember what I said to him
>>
>>718736719
OP Cistopher Walken story

>be 17
>TIFF 2012
>Music stuff
>Gifiting lounge down the street from where TIFF is happening
>Ritz carlton (Just for famous people during TIFF)
>Gifting lounge
>Lots of famous dicks getiting free swag
>be me one of them
>need to shit
>bathroom has no lock
>whatever poopz
>cant breathe poops
>door opens
Christopher Walken walks right on in
>"Jesus, a curtosiy flush would have been, NICE. This will haunt me till the day I die my boy"
>be me still squating
>"can I have your autograph?
>chistopher walken head bob jolt thing
>sprints for the door

I sprinted after him and he was already gone

Over hear people talking about Chistopher Walken running out of the room with looking like he was in danger

I scared chistopher walken with my shit, and I hope it still haunts him like it haunts me, I cant shit in public anymore, I fear that he'll walk in on me....he is my favorite actor and I fucked up
>>
>be me
>be 15/16, don't remember exactly how old I was
>met Tim Tebow at an event at a Macy's in NYC
>got my picture taken with him
>surprisingly high number of Broncos and Florida jerseys
>felt a bit awkward wearing a Peyton Manning Colts jersey
>decided to cover it with a sweater even though it was pretty warm
>Tim told me something to the effect of "you don't need to zip your sweater all the way up haha"
"n-no I'm fine"
>got a handshake and a high five

Genuinely a nice guy
>>
I met Rod Stewart in a bar in Dominican Republic once. He told us he was Rod Stewart and we were telling him that we didnt believe him. He was kind of hitting on my wife so I started fucking with him, and asked him what that shit was growing on his face. He got mad that we didnt believe he was Rod Stewart and sang Maggie for the bar. I told him his voice sounded old and didnt sound like the real song. Fucker shouldnt have winked at my wife.

After we left my wife asked me why I was a dick to Rod Stewart and I told her it was because he hit on her. She laughed and said he was old and gross, with weird shit on his face, and like she would ever fuck him.

True Story
>>
>>718732715
Any stories? Does Landwhale eat all the food?
>>
I have my own celebrity stories but my dad's best one beats the shit out of mine:

>At the Australian National University in the 70's
>Went out for drinks at one of the local bars.
>Runs into a friend of his who had a stranger tagging along
>Stranger is named Harry, from Europe
>Harry was a boss level drinker
>My dad and his friend were rowdy as fuck anyway.
>They all got shitfaced
>Ran up tabs under fake names
>Get kicked out of bars, star shit with bouncers
>Later that night, Harry has to go to a function
>They go with him
>Really fucking fancy function, black tie affair
>Who the fuck is this guy
>Harry gets up on stage for whatever
>Introduced as Harald
>Harald V of Norway
>My dad and his buddy got thrown out of bars with the next (now current) king of Norway
>>
>>718731655
>Nice enough guy but his version of the misfits is awful so I didn't really care about meeting him
he's been in every version you dip
>>
>>718737707
Oh yeah one more restaurant story:

I was at the end of my shift and about to close my section when the host said I had to take one more table and pointed to a thug looking black guy and his baby momma and their baby.

I was like AWWW FUCK not only am I gonna have to stay later it's gonna be for a shitty tip.

Ended up being a pretty normal table until I gave them the bill ($40) and the guy handed me a $100 and said 'keep it'.

I went to a few coworkers and said 'That ghetto looking dude just tipped me $60 on a $40 tab!'

One was like 'yeah that was Rza (or Jza) from Wu tang clan'

Either I got a good tip cause I treated him like a normal person and didn't ask for an autograph, or cause he's just a cool dude.
>>
My stepdad's story beats the shit out of any of mine

He was dormmates with Tony Reali in college
>>
>>718738719
I don't know shit about the misfits but even I'm pretty sure that's not true. Didn't he replace Michael Graves?
>>
My dad played poker with markie mark years back, said he was really laid back and pretty much the same as he acts during interviews n shit.
>>
>>718737707
>Jermaine Jackson - He used to come into my restaurant all the time. He's as weird as you'd expect a Jackson to be. He had this really rich girlfriend that drove a Rolls Royce that paid for everything. His hair was always plastered like a Ken Doll. Had a ton of weird dietary requirements. His girlfriend would just write 15% on the tip thing instead of doing math. My ex girlfriend ended up playing a few shows for him in Africa after MJ died. He decided for the last couple shows to use a backing track instead of live band so he could screw them out of money. His whole band hated him.
From all the other Jackson stories I heard, this is no surprise.
>>
I dated and fucked Maggie Lawson on the regular during her early days on Psych. I've also had a few hookups with Miley Cyrus and a few times with JLaw following a wrap party for Winter's Bone. Also fucked her on the regular when she was with Nicholas Hoult between 2010-2013. I'm the reason the separated. Still good friends with Lawson and JLaw, talk the them often, and hang out frequently though.
>>
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>718731655
How did you manage to meet so many great musicians
>>
When i was a kid, i had a Karate teacher and he later went on to be one of the main stars on Glory Daze.
>>
>>718738719
Didn't meet, but worked sound/backline at a festival where Danzig threw one his infamous hissy fits. Pure lulz.
>>
well it's probably boring to most people here as i haven't met any entertainment celebs, but i've met plenty of politicians. bush jr, al gore, jeb bush, john kerry, and janet reno being the most well known. only one of them i talked to for any length of time was janet reno when i was sitting next to her at an event in college. she was shaking like crazy from the parkinsons but still very interesting to talk to.
i was really into politics when i was in high school and college, volunteered for a lot of campaigns, won a few academic things where you got to meet with the governor or take a tour of DC with your senator, got into the 2004 presidential debate at umiami.
i just sit at home and do nothing now tho.
>>
>>718738719
I mean the version with him singing dumbass. He's awful. Can't hold a candle to Graves or Danzig
>>
File: Doubtgdfg.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubtgdfg.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>718739254
>>
>>718738920
No. He's been there since the beginning.
>>
>>718739266
Go to their shows. It's that's easy
>>
>>718731376
Her and her husband are admitted swingers, she's stated and confirmed the rumors in interviews, so I know you're telling the truth
>>
>>718738920
He's always played bass but when Graves left Jerry took over the vocal duties. And he's awful.
>>
>>718739346
You're essentially a reverse Bernie Sanders
>>
At a small Irish Pub in Campbell, CA in Silicon Valley. Place has more security than needed. Tall black guy tries to get in and refuses to give ID. Bouncer tells him to go away and says, "That is the worst Will-i-am" poser look her ever saw. Tall black guys walks away. Day later, read that Wil-i-am was in town as an investor in an local Internet company. This bar bouncer kicked out Will-i-am and called him a poser.
>>
>>718739254
fucking method actors do that shit all the time
>>
>>718739254
I was waiting for this story
>>
Met Eddie Maclintock from Warehouse 13 and Shooter. He was one of the coolest guys I've ever met. Just super nice and down to earth. Great guy.
>>
>>718729824
lmao

The Polyphia guys seem cool, but definitely give off a "we are basically still teenagers and are better guitarists than you will ever be" vibe
>>
I met that deadmau5 guy back in 2008.
Had a nice 4 minute talk about Gundam.
Chill guy.
And my brother always keeps saying he went to High School with him.
>>
>>718739761
>Met Eddie Maclintock from Warehouse 13 and Shooter. He was one of the coolest guys I've ever met. Just super nice and down to earth. Great guy.
That last W13 episode, he looked like he gains a lot of weight. How is he now?
>>
Saw Bob Saget perform at a local comedy club. Me and my girlfriend at the time left immediately as he walked off the stage and headed to a nearby bar. When we got there, the place was dead empty except for him sitting alone. We walked up to him and shook his hand and I said "don't want to intrude, just wanted to tell you we really enjoyed the show." As I turned and stepped away he says "what are you drinking?"

TLDR wound up getting shitfaced with Mr Full House and by the end of the night there was a crowd around but we were seated on either side of him so it was like we were famous too.

Dude was even funnier off the cuff. I'm pretty sure he probably banged about 20 women later that night.
>>
File: lvchewbacca17n-1-web.jpg (98KB, 750x1271px) Image search: [Google]
lvchewbacca17n-1-web.jpg
98KB, 750x1271px
Met a few famous people, but this is my favorite cos it was just plain weird

>be in a pub in Manchester, England
>see two guys walk in
>one guy is fucking huge!
>fucking huge!
>other guy is a midget
>barely up to the cock of the huge guy
>comment to my mates about it
>say it's the first line of a joke
>one mate says, "that's Kenny Baker"
>other mate says, "that's Peter Mayhew"
>thefuck.jpg
>Chewbacca and R2-D2 walk into a bar
>They stand at the bar talking
>my round
>go up to bar and order
>say hello to them both
>make small talk
>both of them chat happily with me for about 5 minutes
>seem totally ok with me
>make my excuses cos friends waiting for their beer
>they both say it was nice talking to me

I know it's not the most exciting story, but just seeing a 7 foot guy and a 4 foot guy walk into a bar together...

They both came across as ace guys.

(pic not related. I googled them)
>>
>>718729261
I met the stuntdouble for boba fett, he was a dick.
>>
>>718737330
> This. She is still sexy... To my defense this is my age group. In b4 old fuck whatever.
>>
My next door neighbor is a high first round NFL draft pick. He's been starting most of the year and it is pretty cool seeing him on the field on TV. I talk to him like any other neighbor.

I was worried when he moved in next door (I was concerned about loud parties and such), but he's been pretty quiet.
>>
File: EwZEjES.jpg (115KB, 500x1277px) Image search: [Google]
EwZEjES.jpg
115KB, 500x1277px
>>718738543
This guy?

Totally believe it.
>>
>>718738470
That's what I mostly see them come in for. I don't really notice when they come in besides when I'm working the door. I don't follow sports, so I had to learn to recognize them.
>>
File: stanhope.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
stanhope.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>718729261
Got wasted drunk with Doug Stanhope and his entourage once. Nice dude, not any different than you'd expect. Met him a few times.
>>
>>718736936
Telluride and Durango is a getaway for a lot of A list celebrities. The other kicker is that many park their money in real estate there. Oprah Winfrey and Kevin Costner own huge ranches there. Over the border, Ted Turner (created CNN) has the Verimijo ranch and that is staggeringly huge.
>>
File: 1467291146729.jpg (62KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1467291146729.jpg
62KB, 640x426px
Me and my roided out friend were regulars hanging out in a club with several girls around us when Chipper Jones shows up. He lurked around a bit and apparently wasn't getting enough attention so he comes over to us and says "I guess you guys are the pimps in this place" all smart assed cocky like. My friend gets right in his face and says "don't think you can talk shit just because you play a little ball" then he and chip start pushing and shoving and one of chippers orbitors tried to get involved and I grabbed him.

Mfw Chipper Jones was asked to leave and we stayed.

He's exactly as big of a prick as he looks.
>>
>>718729261
Several Meet & Greets after comedy shows.
Screech
Jim Florentine (Special Ed)
Jim Jeffries.

One comedian that I met outside of show was Steve Lemme. (plays Fink in Beerfest, Mac in Super Troopers). He was cool.
>>
>>718740382
must be a white guy
>>
File: 69603484.jpg (92KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
69603484.jpg
92KB, 500x271px
>>718739242
>>
I met Brandon Lee
I actually worked on the set of The Crow
I was on set the day he died
I'm the one that slipped the real bullet into the gun
>>
>>718739966
He got back in shape for agents of shield and kept it up for shooter. He looks fine. It really hit him hard when wh13 ended. He loved that show. So he did a bunch of work with veterans and addicts, (he's an alcoholic). Stand up guy through and through.
>>
Nope.
>>
>>718740382
>successful person that most people would love to meet moves next door
>main concern is the noise level

Are you 60?
>>
>>718739242
lol
>>
>>718740800
thats not cool. You were the fuel for a million little emo kids. asshole.
>>
>>718740711

Nope.
>>
>>718740382
Carson Wentz?

I know people who know him, he's an all-around good dude. Pretty religious, almost Tim Tebow level, but at least he has some skills and won't be a total wash in the NFL.
>>
>>718738543
My dad has a story about the King of Norway.

He worked there in the 90's and took up cross-country skiing as a hobby.

One night he was out on his own, and he went over a little hill and fell on the other side. As he was getting up, some guy jumped over him from the top of the hill and kept going.

My dad shouted after him calling him a cunt, or wanked, or some other full on English insult. The guy stopped can came back.

My dad thought there was going to be trouble, so he took his skis off and stood up. The guy appologised and asked was he ok. My dad said he was fine and appologised for the language. They laughed, went their separate ways.

Couple of days later, there was something on the TV about the King of Norway, and it showed a picture of him.

It was the guy my dad had called a cunt.
>>
>>718741145

Not Carson. A defensive player.
>>
>>718731207
Holy shit really?
>>
>>718730140
Holy shit I don't know why but this made me laugh so fucking hard
>>
>>718740800
>I met Brandon Lee
>I actually worked on the set of The Crow
>I was on set the day he died
>I'm the one that slipped the real bullet into the gun
Bullshit. The breakdown of the accident was that the gun that killed Brandon was a slug stuck in the barrel from it's last use. The prop master didn't check for any barrel blockage before handing the guy to the actor. The blank fired in the revolved created enough barrel pressure to free the stuck slug to a sub sonic velocity that killed Brandon. This was determined due to the unusually small size of the exit wound form a slug of that caliber and range. It was written off as an industrial accident with no intent and not enough negligence for manslaughter. However, the propmaster's career in Hollywood was over.
>>
>>718731376
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>718740800
Nobody slipped a real bullet into the gun. It was a squib round.

Don't you read wiki?
>>
>>718732533
Which ones
>>
ITT lies.
pics or literally none of this ever happened.
>>
>>718734532
Horton?

Horton Willis, is that you?
>>
>>718732655
>implying my sides aren't in orbit
>>
>>718729618
Arya sure about that
>>
>>718741397
>>718741513

The perfect crime is when people think there is no crime.

You might think I took it too far, but those were MY Frescas! I brought them from home!
>>
>>718741397
>>718741513
What can I say? Wilmington PD are sloppy.
>>
>>718732533
>regional hockey team
national or minor league?
>california
the fucking kings? did you drink beer with a fucking mexican? a-are you a mexican?
>>
I worked in the office of a very influential member of congress. Here's the list of people i had meetings with.
>bob barker - (several meetings, lunches and one hospital visit when he got sick in DC. We kept in touch.)
>Julia Roberts - (got in a shouting match with her when she refused to take pictures with the congressman's kids)
>Troy Aikman (hands were like fucking wheelbarrows)
>Yassir Arafat (boss was like.. anon you take the meeting. I'm not meeting with that guy)
>Michael J fox (several meetings. he;s great. but the meetings were a bit.. shaky. hue hue hue)
>Jeff Bridges. Dude was cool. Had lunch with him after the meeting.

Shit loads more that weren't all that memorable. But basically, like, everyone who dabbled in politics.

As for people i got to meet quickly but didn't get to sit down for an actual meeting with - each of the last 4 presidents, Johnny Cash (also had hands the size of wheelbarrows), Bono, Bill Murray, Stallone, and Ali were the biggest names. hundreds more of the B list.
>>
File: fhTL8G6.jpg (110KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
fhTL8G6.jpg
110KB, 480x640px
>>718732655
I got a pic with her.
>>
Met Adam Sandler in a restaurant called Nobu. He took out two orphan Asian girls roughly 10 years old. Whether it was nice of him to do that or he just wanted to fuck.
>>
>>718741858
¬true
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 636x421px
Met a ton of celebrities, but the only time I was star struck was when I met Bruce Springsteen. Born To Run is my favorite album ever and I tried to come up with something meaningful to say how his music helped me when I needed it or whatever. Walked up to him, shook his hand, said "Thank You, Bruce". A little thing but I said it with meaning. He nodded and said "alright, alright" in that raspy voice of his. It was great.

Also met:
Lou Ferrigno - kinda douchey

Bruce Timm (creator of Batman The Animated Series) - seemed nice

Doug Jones (from Pan's Labyrinth and Hellboy - incredibly cool. Talked for awhile with him, he was super friendly.

Lloyd Kaufman (director of Toxic Avenger) - pretty nice but his "people" where making it hard to talk to him.

Michael Berryman (mutant guy from original Hills Have Eyes) - great guy. Came up to my friends comic store and asked for Buffy The Vampire Slayer comics.

Thomas Jane (actor from Punisher and The Mist) - ok guy, kinda full of himself

Tom Atkins (actor from Night of The Creeps, Halloween 3) - amazing guy. Met him once but my friend met him twice and he remembered my friend. Lost in his own thoughts, but in a cool way. Yelled out "Who loves us, baby?!" a bunch

And maybe a dozen others I can't remember
>>
>>718741955
the one in the strip mall next to the starbucks in Malibu? Hang out at that starbucks dude. you meet EVERYONE there.
>>
met simon pegg when i worked on the pilot for spaced, worked with matt berry when he was an unknown, we were both runners for a production company called hewland (gamesworld, gamesmaster, and some shitty football thing)
>>
I'm David Spade. Does that count?
>>
>>718732116
Damn ive always wanted to meet Alex grey :(
>>
File: liesontheinternet.jpg (67KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
liesontheinternet.jpg
67KB, 453x576px
>>718741941
>actor
>actress
>football player
>only political figure who died 12 years ago
>actor
>actor
>>
>>718742044
Springsteen's an anti-American douchebag faggot
>>
>>718742278
No. OP said FAMOUS people.
>>
>>718742278
Hey david you alright after that car crash? Feel better buddy
>>
>>718742278
No. And you fucking know it doesn't.
>>
>>718742278
No.
>>
>>718736935
Clarinetists are like that. In fact, most winds are light-headed.
>>
>>718742109
I met Hayden Pantierre at the Ralph's in that strip. She was cute but by the standards of that grocery store she was a 7. Some absolute knockouts shop there.
>>
>>718742044
now THATS how you lie about candid celebrity sightings. nothing but B-list actors no one will recognize and a vague claim of "maybe a dozen others I can't remember".
>no one remembers them
>>
>>718742299
yes. Actors, musicians and athletes come to capitol hill every day to talk about "save the cats" or whatever bullshit they care about. Like, literally every day some celeb is going from office to office with their stupid entourage telling congress how important recycling or the minimum wage is. If i listed the actual politicians i had meetings with it would basically be every one of them, so.. not sure what your point is.
>>
>>718739618
Kek
>>
File: alex grey.jpg (118KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
alex grey.jpg
118KB, 1024x683px
>>718742284
i prefer to meet this alex grey
>>
Jesse Heiman, aka, the most prolific extra in Hollywood.

This was in 2003. I used to post on a Jim Rome message board, and so did he. We had a get-together and he was there. Nice guy.
>>
>>718742278
Hey Dave. Big Joe Dirt fan!
>>
>>718742201
My brother hates Simon Pegg and I have no idea why. What was he like?

Matt Berry just comes across as a great guy. Is that true? Also, I'm ashamed to admit that I love his music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1_h43wVAjA
>>
>>718742278
No one gives a flying fuck about David Spade. This isn't 1997.
>>
>>718737825
You made me look him up. I was sure he died in the 1960s. But no!
>>
I met Gabrielle Union before she was famous. She was working in a shoe store.
>>
>>718742612
The dick or the ass?
>>
>>718742623
this was the late 90's, and both were really great guys, they may be total asshats by now for all i know.
>>
File: ZzzfyXo.jpg (188KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ZzzfyXo.jpg
188KB, 1080x1080px
>>718729261
Met trump at a rally. The smell of stale, syphlitic piss on his breath was overwhelming
>>
>>718742389
i was hanging out with Juliette Lewis there at Ralph's the last time i was in 'bu. I kind of knew her from around town. she was like heyyyy and was happy to have somebody to sit with so she didn't have to be alone.
>>
>>718742625
Don't mean, "1997 called, and wants it c-list actor who somehow manages to consistently pull in chicks that are way out of his league back."

Goddamn David Spade...
>>
>>718742566
>if i listed actual politicians i had meetings with trust me
>itd be so many of them
>just so many, trust me would i lie to you
The only politician you've mentioned thus far died over a decade ago. All of this information is readily available on google too. Listing any names from present, relevant era might also be considered treason.
Nice fall back, asshole.
>>
>>718742278
no you're irrelevant
>>
>>718742278
I believe you. Let's do lunch.
>>
>>718729261

sat next to jack black at a sushi bar in vegas. his bodyguard was cool.
>>
>>718737292
Damn, that's a tight ass story B
>>
>>718742815
the ass
>>
Harry conik junior at fish market in seattle, seems alright, asked for pic, he wanted his privacy and said "maybe in a while"
>>
>>718742612
at least it's not a blacked scene
>>
>>718730140
Lol that sucks, Tom.
>>
I broke into Fran Dresher's house in 85. Raped her and a friend, and stole some of their stuff.
>>
>>718739346
I worked on a massive project with Jeb. we elected the wrong bush - that guy knew his shit.

I clerked a judiciary committee hearing when Reno had to testify about clintons campaign finance. Reno got grilled with the intensity of the sun but she played it cool and knew her shit. RIP.

Kerry is a creeper.
>>
Rihanna took a shit piss on my face
>>
Once met dinosaur jr's J mascis after a show got to talk about music and where he's from, really cool guy in person
>>
I met nobody

I am nobody

I wait
>>
>>718742527
Each one is 100% true. I don't lie.
>>718742303
You can be critical of America and still love it.
>>
>>718740532
He knighted a penguin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nils_Olav
>>
File: Mr-t.jpg (33KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-t.jpg
33KB, 300x400px
I saw Mr T on the other side of the street, around the time that they were filming "T and T". I stuck my tongue out at him.
>>
File: hZBHRCx.jpg (77KB, 790x602px) Image search: [Google]
hZBHRCx.jpg
77KB, 790x602px
>>718743145
Still 7 days left to go... any minute now, it's happening!
>>
I smoked a joint with Steven Addler (original drummer from guns n roses) before a small time show he did that I worked security at. I was watching the back door and stepped out and started making small talk then casually pulled out a j and lit it and passed it.

Not really that surprising except for the fact that this was while he was on celebrity rehab and had just done a book signing the day before. I'm pretty sure the book was about sobriety.

We took a pic together but I'm not posting it here.
>>
>>718730140
>MSI: Music for fags, by fags, about faggotry
It doesn't surprise me those guys are dicks.
>>
John Travolta
Tony Bennett
Tim Tebow
Ron White
Probably more

I've been on Trumps plane while he was speaking outside.
>>
>>718742855
okay google them? i did actually mention in another post two politicians i worked with.
>>
File: 1459621531914.png (94KB, 281x301px) Image search: [Google]
1459621531914.png
94KB, 281x301px
>>718743256
>I don't lie
Every liar says that.
>>
>>718743155
I'm trying to find someone she hasn't done that to.
>>
>>718743456
I'm surprised you haven't linked me to that post then, instead of wasting my time getting defensive.
>>
>>718743358
Dude is the living embodiment of all those Ole and Lena jokes.
>>
rihanna only has to look at you to give you herpes. she's like a herpes gorgon
>>
>>718731655
I know rollins is a dick but keith? Thats pretty upsetting
>>
>>718742278
Half credit. Same as for Tom Cruise.
>>
>>718729261
Drank beer with Harrison Ford in a strip club in Portland Oregon. He's a pretty laid back and cool guy.
>>
>>718743773
To think i was probably just a few miles from that club.. if only i knew
>>
>>718743359
>"T and T"
Why am I just learning of this?
>>
>>718731655
>Biafra
That is pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>718741278
CARLTON WEST?
>>
>>718732516
Details
>>
>>718732349
No, he's just fucking weird and he has episodes.

Nothing disgusting about him unless you think black rastas are disgusting which considering where we are posting is completely possible.
>>
Met Frank Zappa three times backstage, '75, '77 and '78. (yeah, I'm old).

Also Roy Estrada in '78. Didn't know he was a pedo at the time.

Frank was very direct and had little use for anyone who was not in the music business. I was doing a film project for SF State.
>>
Worked as a shuttle driver for pilots. They stayed at a nice downtown hotel for overnight layovers.

>Doing the early morning run driving pilots to the airport.
>Take a piss in the lobby bathroom before they come down from their rooms.
>Huge buff dude in a suit giving me the stink eye walking into the bathroom.
>Fuck him i gotta piss.
>Some dude is shitting his guts out in one of the stalls.
>Stinks like hell.
>Rush my piss, wash hands and leave
>Don't give a shit, I'm an adult and sometimes you gotta shit in public
>Think nothing of it

>pilots come down and jump in the van
>they're all giggly, saying they saw john malkovich
>ask me to wait so we can all see him leaving
>john malkovich walks out
>next to him was the big dude in the suit
>big dude was his body guard or some shit
>it was John Malkovich taking a shit
>i got to smell john malkoviches shit
>yay me
>>
File: 1479320431881.jpg (883KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1479320431881.jpg
883KB, 2048x1365px
When I was 14, I went to a Carlos Santana concert with my dad. Near the end of the show, he pulled me up onstage (I was in the 2nd row or so) and tossed me a pair of maracas one after the other and I caught them like a pro and started playing along with him, on stage with the band and everything. He gave me a special guitar pick from his mic stand and let me back down. I'll never forget it.
>>
>>718744021
>unless you think black rastas are disgusting which considering where we are posting is completely possible.

They smell like B.O. and weed. Never fucking shower, treat deodorant like it was sulfuric acid.

They are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>718744021
Youre pretty cool
Ill probably never get a chance to meet any musicians
>>
File: howard-marks-1.jpg (9KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
howard-marks-1.jpg
9KB, 233x300px
I met Howard Marks in Liverpool when I was at uni (showing my age).

He was doing a book signing, and I just showed up to see him. I got their late so the queue was pretty small, so I just joined the back.

When it was my turn, I walked up and said that I couldn't afford his book, but I just wanted to say hello.

He picked one up off a pile and signed it and gave it to me. He said that It'd look like I'd bought it and I could get away with walking out with it.

Absolute fucking leg end.
>>
>>718743447
How did he talk with all that wind flying by?
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.