[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is nobody gonna talk about how trump admits to russian influence/hacking?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 24

File: IMG_7799.jpg (63KB, 713x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7799.jpg
63KB, 713x720px
is nobody gonna talk about how trump admits to russian influence/hacking?
also general donald bash thread
>>
File: Cyyu0usXEAANM2R.jpg (34KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
Cyyu0usXEAANM2R.jpg
34KB, 610x407px
>>718699155
>>
File: 1478677827867.png (336KB, 1889x1889px) Image search: [Google]
1478677827867.png
336KB, 1889x1889px
>>718699155
>>
File: 1478675327305.png (438KB, 618x769px) Image search: [Google]
1478675327305.png
438KB, 618x769px
>>
>>718699155
OP is a faggot
>>
How about we talk about how Bill and Hillary made 250$ million dollars without selling shit? Trump has an amazing company employing thousands of people, he's a hard working man and a winner who has earned every penny, Hillary has just lived off the government.

How about we talk about how Hillary lied to the FBI and deleted 33,000 e-mails? Why did she do that? Oops accident?

How about we talk about how the Clinton foundation took millions of dollars in donations to help Haiti after the earthquake, then did nothing to help them, and instead built a factory somewhere far away from the earthquake site for their own benefit?

Go fuck yourself
>>
File: IMG_7796.jpg (64KB, 750x817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7796.jpg
64KB, 750x817px
>>718699637
Op here
>when you cannot deny your president admits to this during the press conference
>>
>>718699155
>about how trump admits to russian influence
Wow, it's fucking nothing. Remember when Arab pedophiles influenced Hillary and it was ok ?
>>
>>718699811

What OP is pointing out is that we should judge who's been actually elected president, bashing on Hillary is meaningless at this point, she's not president.
Stop trying to support your opinion with nothing but "But the other side is worse" arguments, we get nowhere like that.
>>
File: IMG_4322.jpg (84KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4322.jpg
84KB, 780x438px
"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault"

Trump has known he is higher than the rest of us for years now, no amount of bashing can take back his position in this society. He is an extremely influential man, and will be an extremely influential president - be it for good or worse. I mean he's already making American history. I'm excited for my grandkids to read about him in their history books down the road, just embrace him. It will be for the best.
>>
>>718700280
good leaders lead, and share information. How then would you proceed? leaving the otherside alone entirely? With Hillary out of the picture, does this now mean we focus solely on Trump's shortcomings? Time and time again, with Alt-Right ideology I see them say. Well, PC culture has led us to this point.... We all know that Trump is going to function in what his opinion of "what is best" for America is.
>>
>>718699951
>>718699811
Trump will never be my president. How can we have some actor on a reality show with no experience be president. I've never even heard of someone who could ever enter politics with that kind of background. He has no plan for our future except ruining the lives of all of us in the LGBTQ+ community. We should have Hillary and Trump be co-presidents so that both sides can have a say in this country
>>
>>718700621

Why would the losing side have any influence on the side who won? You focus on the opposing party's mistakes to justify your own vote rather than justifying it through your own party's merits.
Criticism is valid when it offers the possibility for improvement.
>>
>>718700638
Fuck faggots. The next 8 years are gonna be glorious. I hope the lgbt community fucking crumbles because of all the AIDS you faggots have.
>>
>>718700638
Your first problem was admitting that you think you speak for all of us lgbtq. genderfag. This docile kind of thinking is why the Democratic party has torn itself to shreds. Did they listen when Tim Ryan was up for Minority Leader? No, they didn't. For some reason they want that old bitch Nancy Pelosi. Make america sick again? It's interesting that they used that slogan in reference to repealing the ACA. When I read it I see that this is how the Democratic Party typifies itself. They should have stated Make our Party Sicker.
>>
>>718700853
You make the asinine assumption I voted for Trump. Nowhere did I focus on the other party's mistakes. I simply asked for guidance instead of wailing.
>>
>>718700874
This guy gets it
>>
>>718700280
[ ] Not told
[X] Told
[X] TOLDASAURUS REX
[X] Cash4told.com
[X] No country for told men
[X] Knights of the told Republic
[X] ToldSpice
[x] The Elder Tolds IV: Oblivious
[x] Command & Conquer: Toldberian Sun
[x] GuiTold Hero: World Told
[X] Told King of Boletaria

Trump doubted but didn't deny it, and later it was discovered that the source of the hack was from Russia, just as many other hacks in the past have come from there, but none of it shows any government involvement, that was just a baseles assumption.

Also if it was the government, they would have definitely covered their tracks and not use a regular gmail phishing e-mail that started circulating over a year ago like some script kiddie who lives in his mothers basement.
>>
>>718699811
All politicians are trash.

Just because Clinton is shitty and corrupt doesn't mean Trump can't be shitty and retarded as fuck.
>>
>>718699155
I dont know why it matters.

1. Shit wouldnt have been hacked if Hillary wasnt such a dumb bitch and was using the correct server. She was hacked because shes an idiot.

2. Trump didnt hack anyone.

3. There has yet to be 100% proof Russians did anything.

4. Julian Assange has stated it was not the Russians.

5. Stop being sore losers. You guys are losers. Its ok. You lost. And will keep losing. Fuck the liberal nonesense. This election took me from democrat to republican. Open ur fucking tiny brains and realize Hillary is and will always be a cunt.

6. You really want a bitch as a president? Its a job made by man for man.

7. Suck a dick if you disagree.
>>
File: 1480807105820.gif (433KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480807105820.gif
433KB, 320x240px
>>718701030
>>718699811
>>718700621

Im going to assume you are the same poster in all of these posts. You are ignoring Trump's problems and deflecting them with Hillary' problems.
Like I said before, it is pointless to waste time discussing Hillary if she's not the one who's president. We should be talking about Trump.
>>
>>718699155
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TrumpBowel
>>
http://www.dailywire.com/news/12321/did-4chan-just-pull-biggest-trolling-job-history-james-barrett
>>
>>718701320
Ha ha ha. Trump is your king! Too bad you cant wear your mamas panties because you wanna feel pretty is this faggot liberal world. Ha ha ha. Trump
Is king! Even if he blows up half the world as long as he makes life harder for faggots he will be a success in my heart.
>>
>>718700874
You are officially the dumbest white nigger on the planet. HIV is a manageable disease in place where people say things like " lgbt community". Also lesbians have the lowest rates of transmission.
>>
>>718700874
>AIDS
At least I have the opportunity to get some ass to get an STD, you'll never even get the chance. Ur lonely self is stuck arguing about some pointless thread on a site full of virgins. Go jerk off since that's what you'll be doing for the rest of ur life
>>
>>718701208

>suck a dick if you disagree

Wow, trump's entire political career in one sentence. Great job. Opinions, one of the building blocks of this country is meaningless.
>>
>>718701680
I'm going to suck dick because I agree with you
>>
>>718701541
Ya but your still the bottom of the bottom if you have HIV. But im talking about full blown monkey AIDS. I hope you and every other faggot you know gets it and dies.
>>
>>718701552
Are you a Navy SEAL too?
>>
Seriously, half of the people who support Clinton are mentally challenged or something. All those drama crying drama whores who are afraid for their Breakfast - they aint smart people.
And i honestly think that 1/4 of the people are actual racists who just blindly hate white people, so they are idiots. Admitedly, the same amount of people voted for Trump, but if you consider average IQ - Clinton supporters to their majority aint very smart.

As soon as you guys understand that whatever media says about Trump is an overblown pile of bullshit - the sooner all those actual hate crimes are gonna stop. Because right now i can only see people of color trying to frame pale turds.
>>
>>718701870
Think of all the faggots that cried during the election results. Who the fuck actually gets that emotionally invested in a fucking election. They think it's end of the world, when it's really just another day in America.
>>
>>718701552
Ha ha ha. Youre a faggot that lets dudes bust in his ass cause hes got GIANT meantal problems. You already have a disease. Its called being a faggot. Keep being a bug chaser you faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h6GY-OsFdI
>>
>>718701870

You can't just ask people to stop complaining about something they won't support.
Picture yourself on the opposite side. Or imagine if trump had lost.
This election was so divided that complaints were inevitable.
>>
>>718701680
Dude, the thing is, everyone that matters is on board with what this man is doing. The whole "suck a dick if you dont agree" is exclusively for the whiney liberal bitches. Thats right, we dont care about your feelings. None of us do. We think its hilarious your so butthurt. Ha ha ha. Suck a dick simply means, we dont give 2 fucks about you faggots and youre gonna have to work for a small explanation. We dont give a fuck about your "rights" and your general faggotry.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
>>
File: 1481992502454.png (110KB, 630x806px) Image search: [Google]
1481992502454.png
110KB, 630x806px
>>718702027

As you can see right here, this is a prime example of your average American.
Truly an interesting specimen.
>>
>>718701870
Posts like these are why we needed Clinton. Trump supports are now given power to speak hate against people with mental disabilities. Trump supporters actively deny information reported by national credible sources such as CNN and The Huffington Post. This information is given so that maybe you can see what a monster Trump is but you're too blind by your hate to see it.
>>
File: 1484204693886.jpg (21KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484204693886.jpg
21KB, 720x720px
>>
>>718702492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyUcfYsd8n0
>>
File: only the best showers.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
only the best showers.gif
2MB, 480x480px
>>718699250
For a few weeks. Guy who predicted Trump Prez also predicted impeachment, UK bookies betting on impeachment KEK
>>
>>718702492

That's right.
Most Trump supporters think that every single piece of evidence is part of a huge "MEDIA CONSPIRACY" which means using facts or arguments against them leads to no results.
This is the result of years of shit public education.
>>
>>718702492
Is the sky falling? Chicken little run along, because you've stumbled into an area where no one gives a fuck about your pathetic feelings. You can go home, cut yourself, and masturbate with your own blood. CNN doesn't count as a nationally credited source, neither doesn MSNBC, the Huggington Post or Buzzfeed. Accept that you are a retarded faggot and then, and only then can you hope to aspire to greatness like Trump.
>>
>>718701187
>All politicians are trash.

And Trump is not a politician, he's a based business man who is sick and tired of seeing his country getting ruined by morons.

He's been saying this since the EIGHTIES. It's not even NEW.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 602x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 602x599px
>>718699155
yea hillary was such a better choice
>>
>>718702889

Like it or not, he's a politician now.
And if all Politicians = trash
That means Trump = trash
He only ran for office for publicity, he never expected to actually win, he never expected so many idiots to actually agree with him.
You're being unintentionally decieved.
>>
>>718702027
You can make fun of me all you want but the thing is you're still a virgin. You have to have health problems if you can't even get someone to have a desire to have sex with you, cmon dude. Get of this site and go out there, hit the gym and live your life. You're wasting it right now
>>
>>718702291
Its not about complaints. You can complain and you should complain. But crying and commiting crimes is what gets me. Its like they can't just stop and think for a fucking minute, it's like thinking is wrong or something.
I wonder, i HONESTLY wonder how many people of color, gays or people of other culture, who allegedly should support Clinton just went for Trump because of all this pile of garbage that Clintons supporters did? They see how Clinton speaks right. Most of the time, but then you see those.. sub-humans and be like "nope, do not want".

What overkills, what legit overkills can Trump do at this point? Build a fucking wall? Sure, but i think he will soon realize how dumb the idea is in its current state. Something-something about muslims? It was a good lever to pull some audience, lets be honest - there is a LOT of batshit crazy muslims out there, who are at war for what, 30 years now? Its in-fucking-sane. What else is there? Remind me, what did he said himself that was over the top? I remember something about gays but i don't remember exactly.
>>
>>718703251
>Yeah maaaaan every politician maaaaan fuck government maaaan free love for everyone maaaan
Pull your head out of your ass will you?

>And if all Politicians = trash
>That means Trump = trash
What is this a computer algorithm to you? Are you a retard who is unable to understand english? Do you also expect people to literally put their dick in their own asshole if you told them to "go fuck themselves"? Are you autistic or what?

Obviously not every single politician is corrupt, and the point is that Trump did not study politics and was never in that world, and got into it now just to save the country he loves.
>>
>>718702492
dat feel when i am actually russian and i am here just because i like the topic, the shitthrowing and i try to practice english.
But sure mate, hate, whatever you say, just be reasonable, so far all you did is mention NEWS MEDIA. Great sources.
Inb4 i am paid Putins private agent, here to manipulate you, while in reality i just want you to think for yourselves and admit that crying, whining and commiting crimes, calling names etc is whats wrong, and so far only Clinton supporters are doing that "beyond" usual amount.
>>
>>718702486
Why cause I don't like faggots? Dude, a lot of people hate faggots. Remember you are the minority. Nobody likes fags besides the media and queers that can't make it as real men.
>>
File: 1484254197397.jpg (73KB, 669x667px) Image search: [Google]
1484254197397.jpg
73KB, 669x667px
This isn't /pol/ you kikes
>>
>>718703348
lol. Because I made fun of how you let dudes put their dicks in your but and cum their gooey HIV jizz makes me a virgin. Ha ha. I think the cum in your asshole has filled up that head of yours. I hope you and everyone you love dies of AIDs this year. FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT.
>>
File: transphobic-tweet.jpg (23KB, 598x317px) Image search: [Google]
transphobic-tweet.jpg
23KB, 598x317px
>>
>>718704559
>>
>>718704621
Just admit you're afraid to poop next to a girl.
>>
>>718703810

I guess being called retard by a retard carries no meaning whatsoever.
He did not study politics, he studied something even more corrupt that politics, buisness managment.
All he will do, and has done, is for the long term benefit of his company. A huge publicity stunt.
He's an egotistical brat that you just elected to rule your country, great job. Im glad I don't live there.
He dosen't love the USA, he loves money, and thanks to you that's what he's gonna get.
>>
>>718699155
"No vote tallies were modified"

ie they didn't forcibly change votes they just exposed clinton for criminal bitch on Soros' leash she was. and apparently america rather have a bombastic asshole than a corrupt bitch on a leash.

>russians used to depend on americans for the truth. now we have to depend on the russians. thank you Obeezy.
>>
File: ThisIsWhatHeThinksOfVoters.jpg (94KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsWhatHeThinksOfVoters.jpg
94KB, 635x600px
>>718705084
>He doesn't love the USA, he loves money,
You're wrong Anon, above all else he loves himself.
>>
File: 9313737_orig.jpg (131KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
9313737_orig.jpg
131KB, 1024x732px
Op here

>leave for pizza
>Come back
>republicans getting triggered over nothing
>mfw this was intended as b8

what even is /b/ anymore
>>
File: 1481976927336.png (85KB, 299x287px) Image search: [Google]
1481976927336.png
85KB, 299x287px
Trump just fucked you guys over.
By cutting connections with China and Mexico he's going slowly isolate the USA from investors and new companies.
Companies already in the USA will be held there against their will (thanks to trade sanctions if they leave), and companies outside will have no incentive to go in due to penalties if they then leave later.
Job rates will decline in the long term. Great fucking job Trump.
>>
File: 1482855094185.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482855094185.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>718699155
>>
>>718704177
Damn making fun of your virginity cut deep didn't it? It's ok dude, you can change yourself, there's still time. Start going out more, exercise and start conversations. Then you can leave this awful site forever, because I know you're not happy with yourself right now, otherwise you wouldn't be here right now taking out your anger at yourself, and trying to place it on other people
>>
File: 1473806832382.jpg (149KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1473806832382.jpg
149KB, 650x650px
>>718705545
>>
>>718706123
not them but only roasties believe that calling someone a virgin is an insult
>>
>>718706404
I have no idea what that is but you should probably take my advice too. I know ur hurting right now because everyone thinks ur that "weird quiet kid" but it's ok. Just go outside and leave the internet for a while. Go meet people in real life
>>
>>718706732
nah, i'm 30 and i'm just reading a post by a 20 year old bottom that thinks they know dick about anything, which is really ironic when they've clearly had dick directly in their face, and still don't know dick
>>
>>718706732

You should take your own advice.
>>
>>718706123
Ha ha ha. Faggot. Does it suck knowing that your parents are fucking depressed their kid turned into a fucking fruit? lol. I bet you never go to family gatherings and you keep finding yourself in weirder and weirder groups of perverts. This is where you feel the most normal. Just realize you are a shit smear on society. Nobody loves you. You live in a sinful way and that's why faggots get AIDS. Cause even God knows he fucked up when he made you. You're a very simple person. Your mind is constantly preoccupied with sex. It's not my fault your daddy and uncle touched you. lol. Your a faggot. Everyone hates you. Trump is your King. He hates fags. Everyone that voted for him hates fags. And more people would say they hate fags if their jobs weren't at stake. FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG. ha ha ha ha ha. Remember when you are about to pull that trigger, no one wants you here and you have a mental disease. 25 years ago you would have been posted to a fence and beaten to death just like Matthew Shepherd. FAGGOT.
>>
all of you are fags
>>
>>718707098
Hahahahah bro ur so mad. Your so insecure and I'm so sorry for that. You hide in an internet chat room all day because you have nothing else to do and honestly that sucks. But there's still time. You can change and I will pray for you that God can give you strength to become happy
>>
>>718706939
You're 30 years old on this site???? Hahahahahah bro I'm so sorry
>>
>>718706979
I'm currently in some down time in between classes. My friends told me about this site where everyone is mad and insecure and so far you all have proved them right hahaha
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.