[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

No President should reflect the country's people. A president

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 27

No President should reflect the country's people. A president should be civil and have tact. He should be strong willed and yet courteous. Not throw around insults on twitter, interrupt people, and give out lame comebacks like some high school kid. Disregarding everyone's political leanings and opinions, we have officially elected a douche as president. And people love it for some reason.

Can you expect a dude like trump to give a well thought out, concise, well written speech that he wrote himself? Fuck no. We've become the butt of the rest of the world's joke.

I know some think it's great that he's so outward spoken and doesn't care about what others think, and I think that's a great quality in a president! But you can be outward spoken and speak your mind without resorting to lame retorts, name calling, and mockery.
>>
File: sbkgx.jpg (187KB, 970x1013px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sbkgx.jpg
187KB, 970x1013px
>>718632247
You can also do it without twitter
>>
>>718632703
Fuck, I don't even care about the man's political viewpoints. I even agree with many of them. But he's just such an irresponsible douchebag with no self awareness and this is the person we've elected. How can you think this dude is a good guy when he blatantly disregards anyone else's opinions and interrupts people because he doesn't like what they said?
>>
He's a dickhead for sure but he's right that Buzzfeed is garbage.
>>
>>718633370
The alternative was Hillary Rodham Clinton. I regret nothing.
>>
he likes the peepee
>>
>>
>>718634081
this....
>>
File: 1478470253373.jpg (161KB, 825x922px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478470253373.jpg
161KB, 825x922px
>>718633370
It's funny, honestly, voted for Hillary and I regret nothing because the amount of butthurt his supporters get when you talk about him, is absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>718632247
>No President should reflect the country's people
lmao
>>
>>718633370
>>718634912
Because we're sick and tired of the leftists talking shit. If we weren't so extremely tolerant we'd shoot them. Lucky for them, we are more compassionate than they give us credit for.
>>
anyone have any really hardcore gay porn images with trump and putin?
>>
File: trump_dump.jpg (237KB, 1458x1944px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_dump.jpg
237KB, 1458x1944px
>>718634912
>>
File: trump_lemonparty.png (493KB, 625x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_lemonparty.png
493KB, 625x337px
>>718635148
how about with trump and trump
>>
>>718634973
The average citizen should not be president. They're not presidential material. I do agree that he's better than Hillary however. He has no perspective on what it's like to be an average American citizen.
>>
>>718635148

give it time. it will probably come up.
>>
>>718635391
love it, but my sister literally said "I want to see some really hardcore gay porn with trump and putin and want to send it with twitter bots to trump until he reacts"
>>
File: trump_putin.jpg (30KB, 320x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_putin.jpg
30KB, 320x402px
>>
File: trump_cuck56.jpg (394KB, 770x1027px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_cuck56.jpg
394KB, 770x1027px
>>718635542
might be putin
>>
>>
File: trump_putin1474641.jpg (43KB, 550x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_putin1474641.jpg
43KB, 550x366px
>>
>>718634730
kek
>>
>>718635672
lol
>>
>>718635764
>>718635717
gorgeous
>>
>>
>>718632247
Obama did all of things and you ate it up cause hes black. Okay he didn't use twitter but he didn't write his own speeches, he wasn't civil, he was arrogant. He said what he wanted and got away with it
>>
>>
File: 1snowflake.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1snowflake.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>718632247
lmfao, look at this snowflake fucking acting out childish behavior. this is happens when everyone gets a trophy.
>>
>>718636037
what is this from? I've got major presque vu
>>
>>718636011
he actually did write most of his major speeches.
>>
>>718636187
>>
>>718636037
fucking saved
>>
>>718632247

lmao. awww poor little baby being called out. Can't handle it?

We have a president that doesn't give a fuck, that will call out bullshit news sources *ahem*CNN*ahem*. He has so much power that CNN actually dropped in the stock market once Trump called them a fake news source.

I don't want another bitch ass president that caves to everyone's and neither you should you nigger. We want a strong president that doesn't put up with the daily bullshit and he shouldn't have to. Yet, you pussies can't deal with the "hurrrrr trrump isn't being nicee hurrrr" fuck you faggot. He's worth more than you're entire family line including your ancestors. Keep protesting you little bitch.
>>
>>718632247
read this message from a marine to head nigger in charge. fucking awesome. he nailed that fucking faggets legacy.
http://www.yesimright.com/this-marines-epic-response-to-barack-obamas-farewell-speech-will-wake-america/#
>>
>>718636309
When people say they wrote it what they really mean is they wrote about a 10% frame of the speech, then it was sent to their advisors for review, then revision, then total rework, then handed back 90% different which honestly Trump is going to say whatever the fuck he wants to say so he will probably have the most genuine speeches from a president for a while
>>
I actually do not care if our president is a sock puppet with an addiction to crack and hookers. Just put him in the gimp box and trot him out when we need a face to blame. Meanwhile, the wealthiest people in the world keep running things as usual.
>>
>>718636309

>implying he didn't employ speech writers

KEK.
>>
>>718632247
QQ FAGGOT
>>
>>718632247
>Blah blah I don't like the next president
>blah blah
>well written speech that he wrote himself

Our presidents do not write their own speeches. That is actually a thing. They really don't. You probably said more after this part, but I don't give a fuck. Cry because somebody you don't like is president. That's what you're doing. It's just like the past 16 years. Dipshit = President = Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
>>718636589
of course he did, Faveau comes to mind, but his state of the union addresses and his inauguration+farewell speeches were all done by him +review editing
>>
File: trump_spam.jpg (187KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_spam.jpg
187KB, 1920x1280px
>>718636656
>>
>>718636721
Favreau*
>>
>>718634081
>>718634742
meh she wasn't that bad. Talented at statecraft, understands how to get shit done. Would have been a good leader.

Bit corrupt? probably. The foundation donations were so poorly handled. And the DNC rigging was problematic.

But still so much better than a 100% corruptible piece of shit like Trump.

It's like.. I'd rather have the bitchy bus driver, than the homeless guy who grabs the wheel when the bus is unattended.
>>
>>718636726

>hehe I showed you a photoshopped version of trump because he's spam heheh I'm making a difference

Kill yourself.
>>
>>718636726
Have fun crying all 8 years
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (17KB, 330x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurt.jpg
17KB, 330x250px
>>718636808
>>
>>718636788

>homeless guy
>implying trump isn't the wealthiest president of all time

Try again little nigger.
>>
>>718636808
much more important than all those pickle/banana pictures

do you know where you are?
>>
>>718636882
8 years lol
>>
>>718636011
You think he wasn't well spoken and tactful? I don't care if he's a dindo or not. He didn't act like an autist while mocking a reporter and he didn't interrupt people while they were talking.
>>
>>718636905

>hehe I'm gonna post a butthurt picture, that'll show 'em
>>
>>718636882
LOL
He won't last 4
>>
>>718636912
are you an idiot? do you not understand analogy at all?
>>
>>718636788
Why do you think Trump is corruptible? What has led you to this assumption.
>>
>>718636925
>trump will never be president!

lol
>>
>>718636951
thanks for proving my point, Mr. Soreheiney
>>
>>718636939

Yeah because Obama was a fucking cuck. He bent over backwards to every fucking minority group possible to gain popularity. He rode that "I'm the first black president" bullshit for 8 long years.
>>
>>718636939
Yes he did it just didn't get reported cause 90% of the news is liberal
>>
>>718637000

It was a terrible analogy. Try again nigger.
>>
What the hell happened to this site? I havent been on regularly in a few years and suddenly this liberal shit is all over?
>>
Consider this: Everybody who says things about Trump is doing the exact same thing Trump is doing.


Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>718637065

you're a child. and trump will be president for the next 8 years. get over it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (438KB, 700x696px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
438KB, 700x696px
the man underneath
>>
>>718635080

> If we weren't so extremely tolerant we'd shoot them.

So tolerant, anon.
>>
>>718637001
Well for starters he's a narcissist who only cares about who's lining his pocket.
>>
>>718637121
this is why I support euthanasia
>>
>>718637125

Yeah idk man. I think reddit or some shit got wind of /b/ and turned it into what it is now.

Fucking sucks.
>>
>>718637020

50% of the country didn't vote. Within four years he'll piss those people off.
>>
>>718637190

>not a single valid argument once again

It's okay lil guy. No one gives a fuck what you think.
>>
File: WHGC.jpg (430KB, 864x1166px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WHGC.jpg
430KB, 864x1166px
>>
File: 1465531792662.jpg (505KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465531792662.jpg
505KB, 1920x1080px
Pls stay salty, it's delicious
>>
>>718637125
It's not liberal shit. It's bandwagon shit. Everyone in the world (including everyone who voted for Trump) hates Trump, so everybody has to tell everybody else how much they hate him because he's SUCH A MEAN GUY LoL.

Nothing has changed with 4chan. It is the fucking bandwagon in URL form. Politics do not play a role.
>>
>>718636788

you got it backwards

trump is the bitchy asshole bus driver nobody really likes, but clinton is the homeless dude who lives by getting other homeless people to pickpocket the passengers
>>
>>718637103
Where are your sources you retard. You just can't expect me to go "oh okay" to baseless claims.
>>
>>718637280

>within four years he'll piss those poeple off

We're shaking in our boots about it.
>>
>>718636971
haha he'll never get elected hehahaha
>>
>>718637088

He never did - thats why it's funny. He always took the upper road and they still gave him bullshit.
>>
>>718634625
Are those buckets full of piss?
>>
The shining
>>
>>718637348

> We're shaking in our boots about it.

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. Trump being a man child is his own worst enemy.
>>
>>718637240
I remember reading a post on SRD regarding /r/enoughtrumpspam being threatened by the admins to be shut down if they continued brigading.

They made a massive thread calling for a move to another site. The top upvoted comment was a call to move to 4chan. The plan fell through (as far as I can tell), but I guess more than a few users found their way here...
>>
>>718637334

>implying all major news sources didn't ride the Clinton dick for an entire year then proceed to whine when Trump one.

Come on nigger. I know you're not that dumb.
>>
>>718637280
maybe, maybe not. wait and see pussyfaggot. you might actually like him.
>>
>>718637173
Sounds like every single person who has ever been in office in the Federal government. What is new about this?
>>
>>718637103

yeah i saw that facebook post with a still picture too except im not a gullible fucktard
>>
>>718637173

name a president that wasn't
>>
File: 31grizzlysteppe1.jpg (41KB, 640x409px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
31grizzlysteppe1.jpg
41KB, 640x409px
>>718637280
and 49% of those cocksuckers are crying the fucking loudest
>>
>>718637327
I don't think you're understanding my argument. I'm not grossly offended or sensitive that he's a egotistical narcissist. I just don't think it's how a president should behave.
>>
File: 1476315561472.jpg (47KB, 390x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476315561472.jpg
47KB, 390x400px
>>718636526
Seeing u right wing bootlickers get mad makes me smile
>>
File: Trump lgbt.jpg (70KB, 640x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump lgbt.jpg
70KB, 640x479px
>>
>>718632247
Somwhats obamas excuse and where ismthe outrage?
>>
>>718637504

> Calls me a 'pussyfaggot'.

This is the reason I have always dislike Trump. He's also been a thin skinned little bitch. Does he spray tan enough for you girly boy?
>>
File: 1480718305669.png (129KB, 1013x659px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480718305669.png
129KB, 1013x659px
>>718636575
This
>>
>>718637496
Yea, I know that, but where is the proof that Obama did any of the "12 year old bully on the playground" shit that trump is doing?
>>
>>718637452

Yet he still won. Enjoy the next 4 years, nigger. Keep watching that liberal news like you know what's really going on.

>>718637489

Reddit is easily the biggest cuck website in existence. The owners couldn't take all of the supporters for Trump and actually wanted to delete the_donald because they were so butthurt about him winning. Absolutely pathetic. Everything they post is anti-trump, pro-hillary, even after she lost.
>>
>>718637001
A few things.

I've followed Trump for years - he is just part of the NY scene. He has always been about the fast buck, about self promoting. He has never given a shit, that I have seen, about other people ( except maybe his kids). The only reason IMO for him _not_ to be corrupt involves direct punishment of some sort. He is all about the contracts, ok? He is the kind of guy who thinks that a signed contract is just the first stage of negotiation. Which is ok - I've worked with business guys ( and for ) who are like that. So when we look at his positions on ethics, they are 100% about not just what is "legal", but what specifically can be proven in court.

And if you look at what he has written about his conflicts of interest I think you will see that coming through loud and clear.

A person like Trump is about maximizing his earnings, his power, his reach. Ethics aren't his strong suit. With that said, if he can make money, or get kick backs, or future benefits - why _wouldn't_ he do it? And afterwards he would blame the laws, or congress, or something else.

secondly, and quickly, he has bragged about making donations to influence policy, and get special treatment. So... yeah.
>>
File: DEADZONE.jpg (147KB, 450x1318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DEADZONE.jpg
147KB, 450x1318px
>A few months from now, the bromance between Putin and Trump is over
>Putin says something shitty about Trump in the media, or worse, on Twitter
>It's 3 am in the morning. Trump just can't stop thinking about what Putin said.
>Instead of reaching for his phone to post a rebuttal Tweet, he asks for the nuclear football
>Moscow goes up in a flash of white hot atoms. WWIII has started
>Goodbye, adios, sayonara, auf wiedersehen
>>
>>718636541
well what do you know, a marine turns out to be retarded.
>>
>>718637334
Seriously, the media is left. That's no fucking secrete. I used to like that till they turned into a bunch of ideologue cult like freaks. I don't know what happen but something rotted and infected the whole thing.
>>
>>718637280
50 percent? From what I understood, average voting numbers were less than that and this recent election had a terrible turnout. Also, so? A bunch of people don't vote. Happens every year. Why the fuck should we care if you complain about it this time?
>>
>>718637604

You mean 75%, you mean the majority of the country is complaining while 24.6% of you voted for a snowflake.
>>
>>718632247
Dear OP,

I actually agree with what you say completely. But saying it was wrong to vote for him only makes sense if you ignore the other options. I could end there but what the hell.
Hillary is a complete psychopath who would have gotten us into a possibly world ending war with Russia. Again, I could end there but, hey, its the Internet and you're a complete dipshit.
trump says some dumb things and we all want to pretend that a president should never say dumb things. And sure, maybe this is ideal. But is it important? Is it more important that a president doesnt say dumb things than it is for a president to not get us all killed? Should a president worry more about his/her appearance than the economy? Should a president worry more about being called a racist than he/she is worried about race relations?( race relations have become much worse under Obama's "leadership")

Ask yourself OP. Are you thinking for yourself? Are you just hating the man because you were told to? Do you really know whats important?
>>
>>718637173
hahahha every potus ever.
>>
>>718637504

this is the thing the liberal camp is absolutely terrified about

which is why they keep pulling these retarded stunts with 'here's an 11 year old recording of trump chest-beating behind closed doors' and 'here's unsubstantiated claims about trump pissing on hookers'

instead of relying on those events to sway people they have to pull childish manipulative bullshit to convince people its Bad, Actually which is a clear marker that they are desperate to sway opinion and his term hasn't even started yet
>>
>>718636541
I aint reading that clickbait shit. How fucking stupid you must be to read anything that it titled like that. fuck.. you must be one of thos faggots who clicks on the ads at the bottom of websites.
>>
>>718637632

>hurrr ur a bootlicker

Nigger, find a better argument. That shit was weak as fuck. I'll give you one more chance.

>>718637742

Trump doesn't give a fuck. Which is why so many people voted for him. He doesn't have to play the "Oh, I'm an elegant president" bullshit. He knows his place.
>>
>>718637718
>IVE BEEN CALLED A NAME

lol faggot
>>
>>718637744

> Yet he still won. Enjoy the next 4 years, nigger. Keep watching that liberal news like you know what's really going on.

Yeah, keep watching Fox and other right wing media even though they're the most watched and most viewed networks in America.

> Doesn't even understand his own main stream media bias.
>>
>>718632247
Get over it snowflake faggot.
>>
«Toute nation a le gouvernement qu’elle mérite.»
–Joseph de Maistre,
>>
>>718637125
absolute fucking lie

you just proved you've not been here more than 3 years

8 years ago this site was almost entirely liberal, we would say nigger and kike to rile people up, not because we were racist.

there were a couple right wing shills in 2012 during the election there but it was still a solid 60-70% left

then after the election moot got sick of the 3000 fucking threads per day about politics so he made /pol/ which was relatively neutral at first, but some time around 5 months into 2013 stormfront started showing up to /pol/ nearly daily making "this is why black people are the devil and the holocaust never happened" threads and at some point idiots started thinking that was what 4chan was about because 12 year olds don't understand the difference between calling someone a nigger as a troll and calling someone a nigger because you hate black people

since about late 2014 the sway happened when right wing idiots outnumbered the left on /b/ but it still was only around 55% right wing

2016 has had a swell in russian+trump shills but still this isnt anywhere near even 75% right
>>
>>718637911
He doesn't know his place at all lol, he believes his place is above everybody else.
>>
>>718637844
>Hillary is a complete psychopath who would have gotten us into a possibly world ending war with Russia

I'm sorry but that is one of the most ridiculous talking points to come out of this election. I feel like it was specifically started by Putin. There has not ever been any reality of going to war with Russia. we have been doing through our nice little proxy war in Syria for a while now.
>>
>>718637959

>implying I even watch fox
>implying there's not an overwhelming media bias aganist Trump
>being this much of a little bitch
>sucking this much leftist media dick

Kek.
>>
>>718637735
man, I hate fat people.Just saying. Every time I see something fat I feel like it should die.
>>
>>718635423
As long as policy is based on FACTS rather than some anecdotal EVIDENCE there's nothing wrong with going with the popular opinion
>>
>>718637369
yup crying the russians, tossing them out for new years, running and signing a drilling ban with that little fagget drama teacher liberal cuck in Canada. he's done nothing but fuck over and obstruct the incoming govt. what a high road. what a legacy
>>
>>718637088
he's only half black, never mentioned his race as an issue, and deported more mexicans than any president ever. How is that cucking?
>>
>>718638055

>believes

No, he knows his place is above anyone else. Check who you're talking about faggot.
>>
>>718637334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXudI0ibo-k
Like within a week of being elected and there are like 30 examples of him being rude as fuck for no reason. Very presidential
>>
>>718637959
>implying I watch Faux news
keep on with your assumptions nigger
>>
>>718637808

The same amount of Republicans who always vote, did and the apathetic liberals and moderates stayed home. I'm angry because conservatives voted the most politically correct establishment politician in history into office. They actually pretend like a north eastern businessman entering politics and whose known for suing others is an 'outsider.'
>>
>>718637608
How should a president behave, then? Is there some guide for Presidential Etiquette?
>>
>>718638059
>one of the most ridiculous talking points to come out of this election.

>I feel like it was specifically started by Putin

No self-awareness
>>
>>718638023
oh and gamergate definitely brought a shit ton of idiots here
>>
>>718637951

You called me the name you fucking idiot, I was quoting you.
>>
>>718638139
So you think this guy can successfully maintain peace with the countries we're currently at peace with? He'll probably say some shit to the wrong world leader and start another useless conflict.
>>
>>718637292
WRONG!
>>
>>718638214
Then where is this well of untainted news you draw from, you nigger loving jew?
>>
File: shitters-clogged.jpg (36KB, 358x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shitters-clogged.jpg
36KB, 358x276px
>>718637775
>>718637775
gud won
>>
>>718634625
That was a fake news story you cuck
>>
>>718637169
He actually is tolerating them tho.

Because he didn't shoot them.
>>
>>718637783
I'm sorry you see facts as liberal bias.
>>
>>718632247
WRONG.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 27



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.