[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fix this? Everytime I cut the ingrown nail out, it just

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 24

File: IMG_2369.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2369.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
How do I fix this? Everytime I cut the ingrown nail out, it just grows back worse and it hurts to dig it out and cut. I can't go to the doctor, I'm trying to save money. I've actually gotten good helpful advice here before, please help me /b/ros.
>>
I think it's infected now because of the pus.
>>
Pity bump
>>
bathe it in slightly salted water a few times a day
>>
you should let it grow, and when it's long enough, place a piece of cotton between the nail and the toe, that way you force it yo grow to the outside.
That or go to the podologist, it seems quite painful
>>
don't cut the nail at an angle, that could make it worse.
>>
first of all take a needle and use the fire to sterilise it, then find the area of the toe with the pus bubble and use the needle to make a hole, then squeeze the toe and make the pus out of your toe or it will get worse. when you think you are done with the pus, use merbromin to clean the wound and disinfect. once you are done wrap it with a bandage and wait for a day. the next day check again the wound and clean more if necessary, then use a new bandage. Do not use a previous used bandage, you need e new and clean one everytime
>>
miner fix, but if you grow your nail out a bit and cut a V into the middle, your nail will grow towards the inside and not into your skin.
>>
>>718601047
Hey Anon,

I used to have ingrown toenails all the time. It sucks man and I really feel for ya. You gotta go to the hospital man. More than likely at that rate youre gonna need some very minor procedure done.
I had gotten them so often that they ended up cutting off about 1/5 of the nail on my right toe/right side and put some chemical to prevent the nail from growing there again. Looks a lil autistic, but havent had the problem since. Been about ten years
>>
soak your foot in as hot a water you can tolerate and take antibiotics if available
>>
A general doctor should be able to fix this. They will give you a couple shots in the toe, cut it open, cut the ingrown nail off, and then put a little acid or something where it grows from. Then it will never grow back that way again.

I had it done and it hurts for a day max. You're stupid if you don't go to a doctor for this.
>>
>>718601047
Get on Medicaid if you can't afford a doctor.
Don't want to fuck with an infected foot. You aren't going to save any money if you have to stop working because you got blood poisoning.
>>
>>718601047
Holy shit dude. Unless you can perform surgery on yourself, you gotta go to the doctor to get that shit fixed.
>>
>>718601047
i was dealing with this for half a year. after trying every possible home method i realized that at this point surgery is the only option.
>>
I had the same problem. I almost cut my toe off trying to fix it. Hospital is the most effective solution.
>>
>>718601642
I had this operation on the right side of my big toe

Then it happened to the left side... I can't stand needles so just putting up with it bouldering and everything
>>
>>718601047
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ID3JvHECpYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>718601047
I've had some really nasty infected toes but never that bad dude. This needs actual medical attention. Your immune system is losing that battle pretty clearly.

It needs to be drained and dressed by an actual medical professional, and you need antibiotics
>>
"I cant go to the doctor cause i am saving money"

'Murica.

Hahahahahahaa!!
>>
Move to Canada/UK
Free healthcare
>>
>>718601886
>shit i failed
THis is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID3JvHECpYI
>>
>>718601047
surgery is the only option had the same problem go before you poison your blood and lead to heart problems
>>
>>718601047
Drain the puss out and pack it with alcohol soaked napkin until it heals
>>
Murica land of the free. Unless that free is healthcare
>>
>>718601047
Stop cutting it dumbass
>>
>>718601420
watch out with the cotton, a single fiber down in there can sustain the infection.
>>
>>718601642
how does it work in america? I mean with obamacare and stuff, can you have your toe helped without a insurance?
>>
>>718601572
Actual Medfag here. I concur with this anon. Depending on the area you live in you may be able to go to an urgent care. Call ahead and make sure they will help you and not just exam and referral with a bill. You could also go to a local health department if your lucky enough to have one that treats people.
>>
hey bro I've actually been in the same situation, the best thing i can recommend it put something (tissue or paper) under the nail to where it will begin to grow above the skin. Because essentially the issue is the nail is growing into the skin, by lifting the nail up it won't go in there. Do this daily (yes it sucks) it'll get better. Hang in there dude.
>>
>>718601047

Drill it with needle
Clean it
FUCKING POST MOAR PICS
and maybe a timestamp
>>
>>718601569
This true? imagine the possibilities
>>
>>718602082
Yes but it costs, even with insurance you still have to pay some of the amount, an "excess". Going to the doctors on some insurance policies still costs $25
>>
>>718602123
and by best option I mean without going to a doctor
>>
I had this problem until I removed my own toenails.
>>
>>718602082
Yes. You can pay cash.
>>
>>718601047
salty water, as hot as you can manage, for like an hour a day.

a little pressure after the soak should remove puss, and make sure to wrap it each night after the soak before bed

once the skin is loose from all the pus coming out, you can pull the skin back a bit to see what's going on with the nail.

at this point, there's usually a section of nail that is split off from the main bit, DON'T CUT IT or it'll just grow back at an odd angle and cause the problem again. instead use tweezers or pliers and yank the part of nail out. hurts like fuck but fixes all good
>>
>>718601569
do miners get a lot of ingrown toenails?
>>
>>718601572
I had this, but the chemical didn't work and they carried on fully growing, but not 'attached' in the areas where the operation was to remove nail permanently. Now I just have to cut my toe nails in a U shape, right down to the bottom.

It took 4 nurses to pin me down while they injected the anaesthetic into my big toes - it ended up taking 4 shots in each to numb them fully
>>
>>718601047
Just cut the toe off
>>
>>718602222
Well, well, well what do we have here.
>>
>>718601858
I had it only done on one side, but now i wish I would have both side done at the same time. I haven't had any problems, but might as well try to avoid future ones.
>>
>>718601047
If this is real you should really see a doctor
>>
>>718601586
No don't take antibiotics, As long as he does not have a fever he doesn't need antibiotics.

Use a strong disinfectant like isobetadine soap or a light bleach solution foot bath (never combine them) This will soften the tissue and kill bacteria.

Also you will need to drain the abscess, when you don't do that nothing will help.
>>
Dude, you won't live long enough to use those savings if you die of generalised infection.
You NEED to go to the doctor, the surgery isn't expensive, you only need local anesthesics.
And if it's the same price, try to do the one where they scrap your bone to remove nail on that corner forever
>>
I've had this same problem for over a year. Go see a doctor specialized in feet(forgot the name) at your local clinic. Make sure it's a public one so you don't have to pay 50$ per visit, you're gonna have to visit him 6 times or so but it'll get much better.
>>
>>718601047
cut off toe
>>
>>718601047
I had the same but not in that advanced status actually I was today at the feet doctor who cut it all out and will put a metal spring in there so it wont grow back in I paid 35€ for that in Switzerland so I dont think it will be that much more expensive in US considering that here everything is way more expensive than in the states.
>>
>>718601946
>14 years old
how does a 14 year olds toes look like that?
>>
>>718601047

might be a bit late for this but

>grab some thin but firm material(cardboard, plastic whatever)
>place the material under your nail
>little by little slide it towards the ingrown part
>its gonna hurt like a BITCH but keep going
>get the material set between the toenail and the side of the toe
>leave it there until the toenail grows past the injured part
>>
Obviously infected.

Apply iodine solution day and night, every day.

Deal with ingrown nail after you have dealt with the secondary infection.
>>
Clean your foot well, soak it in a hot water/salt solution, put iodine on it, antibiotic ointment under a wrap.
Repeat this at least 4 times a day.
Honestly, that looks bad man. Id go to the doctors bro
>>
>>718602132
Oh gawd this yas
Even better... Film it. I wanna see it burst with the force of 1000 diarrheal chimps shitting
>>
>>718602249
>4 fucking shots in the toe
2 was bad fucking enough, it's the worst part of the the operation, getting the fluid in should a small area, still haunts me a bit to this day
>>
>>718601047
Went through this in HS, I stopped cutting my toenails, it took a while but they ruptured through the skin, its been fine ever since
>>
>>718602555
...except health care.
>>
>>718601047

Go to doctor, it could get worse and it could kill you. Savings won't bring you back from the dead.
>>
>>718601047
Squeeze the shit out of it and keep cutting that shit. Squirt Hydrogen peroxide in it.

I've had something similar to this and that's the only thing you can do. If it's been like longer than a month, you're gonna have to go to a doctor.
>>
>>718601047
! had a similar problem. It didnt hurt on its own, but if I hit my shoe the wrong way I'd be on the floor with pain. I waited it out.
One day, I dropped a plate on it and it bled under the nail. I did the thing where you put a hole in the nail with a hot needle where its bleeding to let off pressure. It bled but healed fine.
Over the next year I watched the hole move up my nail, and where my nail was in regards to the ingrown part.I did not cut my nail at all for the next year and a half-ish. By the time the hole reached where I could cut it with clippers, my nail had grown in correctly and was no longer painful.
It sounds like you might be better off going to the doctor, but I didn't and I'm alive. If it feels hot at any time go to the doctor, don't risk it.
>>
>>718602043
>>718601420
I think a toenail brace would be a better option for him
>>
>>718601047
The doctor will charge $500 at least.
Try soaking it it epsom salt err day.
>>
>>718602720

PLOX
PLOX
PLOX
>>
And dont touch it or play with it. Its already infected enough
>>
>>718602685
Unless the primary cause of the infection is the fucking toenail. Can't fix the infection without dealing with the nail.
>>
>>718601047
go to a podiatrist. cheaper than a doctor.
>>
>>718602251
If i had a dollar for every time someone made that joke when i had an ingrown toenail that looked that bad. Like do you seriously not have even the tiniest sense of intuition and self awareness to realize that, oh, maybe literally every generic bloke has already made this joke, maybe i should make it because maybe its incredibly unoriginal and maybe no one will even have the slightest chuckle.
>>
File: ORDON'T.png (39KB, 1200x539px) Image search: [Google]
ORDON'T.png
39KB, 1200x539px
REVERSED IMAGE
>>
>>718602219
Post pics
>>
>>718602570
Similar happened to me around that age, possibly a bit worse. I kept cutting it off myself for maybe over a year and eventually it went away.
>>
>>718602249
I nearly fainted when they did it
I lost all feeling in my fingers as blood rushed away from them
>>
>>718603167 NO NEOSPORIN FOR A WHILE
>>
Had the same problem. Soak in epsom salt 30 minutes a day. Make sure water is hot as you can stand
>>
>>718603016
A toenail cannot infect anything as a toenail is not a pathogen.
>>
>>718603282
Works well
>>
>>718602685
You need to drain this first, then follow the iodine solution advise
>>
>>718602135
No the poster, but it is true, I believe it has something do with the toenail growing toward the "lack of toenail", so it prevents it from growing into the toe more.
>>
>>718603167
Cutting a gaping flesh wound into yourself isn't the best idea, 14 year old. What you're see is skin that's supposed to be there... its just filled with nasty stuff underneath. I hope you don't seriously think that's a good idea and this is just a shit post.
>>
OP YOU MADMAN
>>
>>718601047
trauma surgery intern reporting in.

You probably can not fix it on your own anon.
Your toe needs a minor ambulant surgery. (tho, you will need someone to drive you home!)
Procedure should not take longer then 10 minutes (including local anesthesia).

I would recommend you take a loan to get your injury fixed.
>>
>>718602674
This
Just use cotton, and place it at the tip of nail rather than all the way under it
>>
>>718603378
It's the 5th item on the Chain of infection. That would be "Portal of entry". You're a fucking moron. Go find a Waifu thread to play in.
>>
>>718601047
Don't cut it.

Just let it grow

If you keep cutting it it will keep growing like that.

I used to take my guitar picks .65 mm and stick it underneath to kinda force it to where it should be and flush out all the green pus
>>
>>718601047
find an amateur doctor. i would do it if you can tolerate mild pain from a needle. i have no ice spray to numb it. itll hurt. cutting the nail out and burning the root wont be hard tho. east coast, small payment
>>
>>718603806
Correct, the nail needs to be allowed to grow out past the toe flesh. The OP's infection is really bad tbh. He has gotta get that under control quick and stop cutting his toenails short. Also, he is likely to get toenail fungus now.
>>
>>718603700
Dealing with the infection itself is priority in this case, as it will prevent sepsis and render any surgical procedure safer.

My statement stands. A toenail cannot be a primary infectious agent.
>>
I had them when younger. iodine that shit ASAP. wrap it up in a bandage. cut your nails straight from now on
>>
>>718601047
Everyones already said stop cutting your toenail and what not, but i just want to make sure you realize that cutting your toenail is literally the only reason this is happening. Its like shooting yourself in the foot and then saying guys i have all this hole in my foot, what do i do? Everytime i shoot myself in the foot, more holes appear, wtf.
>>
Soak it in cider
>>
>>718601047

Can you post more pictures? Please
>>
>>718604173
So enlighten me. What caused the infection?
>>
File: IMAG0582_1.jpg (149KB, 1394x1709px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0582_1.jpg
149KB, 1394x1709px
Im at this stage /b/ please tell me if im fucked. I HATE NEEDLES SO MUCH.
>>
>>718601642
Don't do that.

I have that shit on my right big toe and it sucks big time.
Just drain the pus, let the nail grow longer and don't cut it too short so it doesn't dig into the flesh again.
>>
>>718604541

MAKE SMALL INCISION WITH KNIFE THEN
>>
I occasionally had them. This is my info on how to deal with it

1)DO NOT CUT IT FURTHER.

2)Take daily foot-baths do disinfect the area and soften the skin. Push it back a little afterwards and make sure the nail can grow past the obstruction. If the obstruction is too bad you will need surgery.

3) like said before i think you need to pop the abscess to reduce the swelling.
>>
>>718604656
What do you mean?
>>
>>718601047
Soak it in warm salt water for 30 min every day. Also, you may have a bone infection exhibited at the nail. And you might be diabetic.

Go to a doc, they will get you treated, you can make payments . I just did that.
>>
>>718601047
>Hitch hike to Canada
>Go to the hospital
>>
>>718604656
Don't do this, just lift the nail over the thing that in the way.
>>
>>718601047
Go to a doctor before you end up with an infected toe and end up having to have it cut off or worse.
>>
>>718604541
lol your fine, my ingrown toenail look waay worse than that at time. Just what ever the fuck you do dont cut your nail. Soak your foot in salt water, while every once in a while pressing down on the puffy part in a motion that would squeeze the puss out the open bit. Kinda like popping a zit. If you're lucky some nasty shit will come out. Just do that once or twice a day and don't cut your nail like a fucking dumbass and you'll be fine. Like i said, mine looked a lot worse than yours years ago and it got better eventually and now its completely gone, cant even tell i had a fucked up toe.
>>
>>718601047
carbamide peroxide
buy that shit , put in warm water and chill half hour with your faking leg
4 faking days thats all
>>
>>718604798
Lol a diabetic toe injury looks nothing like this.
Judging by the colour of the nail bed his circulatory system is just fine.
>>
>>718601414
Best you can do right now man short of minor surgery on your toe with a scalpel
>>
>>718604541
>>718604914
Oh yeah and what >>718604854 said. Lift your nail up and hold it up as high as you can for extended periods of time.
>>
>>718601047
Amputate the leg at upper thigh. At this advanced stage it's your only hope of surviving the septicemia.
Source: im a dr
>>
>>718604914
The crazy thing is my brother had the same thing an cutting away the ingrown part of the nail fixed it for him, thoughts?
>>
>>718604406
lost
>>
>>718601569
think about what you're saying, and then if you still don't realize why you're retarded, turn your computer off and never come back here.
>>
>>718601680
If he lives in a red state he probably doesn't qualify for medicaid
>>
>>718601047
amputate
>>
If that thing keeps going the way it is, you're gonna lose the toe, and possibly the foot. You can't let it stay in that condition for much longer without risking it spreading or going gangrenous. Lancing the abscess might delay the inevitable, but only removal of the nail AND the root is going to solve the problem I've had to have surgery on both of my big toes, and my podiatrist only charged me like $600 to do it, and that was without insurance. I know it seems like a lot, but it's cheaper than getting hospitalized for gangrene/sepsis and maybe dying. While ingrown toenails rarely ever go septic, they do sometimes cost you the toe, and amputations ain't cheap either.
>>
>>718604500
The infectious pathogen is clearly opportunistic bacteria that entered the system via a compromised first-line defense mechanism (skin).

The bacterial infection can and should be dealt with before surgical intervention if at all possible, and it is entirely possible.

The corporate model of healthcare that you are likely familiar with would no doubt prefer an expedited, more drastic, and more expensive procedure, but that doesn't mean it is a better way to resolve the problem.
>>
>>718604541
Get a fresh razor blade and score the yellowing edge of the nail in the same spot until you can pull it off.

Yellowing=fungus
Pick up some athletes foot shit
Clean the wound with alcohol. Apply anti fungal
Repeat as necessary.
>>
>>718601047
pull it out by the root, if that dont work try going to your local pharmacy to get a freezing aid to kill the root of it
>>
>>718601047
Look, OP. I had these on both of my feet, on both sides of the nail for years when I was a teenager. I managed to get rid of it on my own once, but never again. My doctor removed the nail 3 times on each toe before sending me to a specialist who cauterized the nail matrix with some sort of acid. I haven't had an issue since. Just bite the bullet and see a doctor.
>>
>>718605363
I should have said $600 for the last toe. The first one I had insurance for and it only cost me like $150 or something.
>>
File: IMG_2386.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2386.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Cleaned off some pus, but here's time stamp as requested. Thanks for all the advice guys, I think I will go see a podiatrist soon.
>>
>>718604541
i had this shit but I let it and it grew even larger so I just took a needle pierced it took the puss out and put some alcohol on that btich and it passed btw make sure u put ur finger and needle in alcohol before doing this
>>
>>718605403
My flash is very yellow too, its more white irl
>>
>>718605375
And how was the skin compromised?
>>
>>718602242
Actually, yes. It's the steeltoed boots
>>
>>718602043
sterilize that mahfacka
>>
>>718603968
>find an amateur doctor
Don't ever do this.
>>
>>718601569
Miners have frequent toe issue?
>kill your self you mongoloid
>>
Remove toe with whatever cutting implement you choose. Post pics of result.
>>
>>718604541
Cut a V in the middle of your toenail at the top and it will have room to grow inwards.
>>
>>718605403
It may also be iodine disinfectant that he used to treat it. That is actual way more likely.
>>
File: 1475509793048.png (59KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
1475509793048.png
59KB, 252x221px
Been lurking and waiting for someone to post screencap of the legend that tore his ingrown nails out with pliers.
>>
>>718605592
You're missing the point. The matter at hand is what action should be taken now, given the present situation.

Surgical intervention should always be delayed if an infection is present and can be resolved before said intervention.

In this case, there is a bacterial infection which can and should be resolved before surgically addressing the physical malformation.
>>
>>718605890
Its not
>>
>>718605878
with toe nail clippers
you'll feel better in a day or 2
>>
Get some peroxide. When you cut it out, treat the area with peroxide constantly until it heals. It'll turn it to scar tissue and nothing with grow there any more.
>>
Hi OP. I once had this really bad.

You need to get a surgical procedure done, where you cut part of the nail out.

Like the 1/3rd of the nail on the right hand side (assuming that's your right foot) has to be cut out all the way back to where it begins.

So the surgeon will cut from the tip of the nail, all the way to the start of the nail, skin too. This goes back 3-4mm from where the skin starts. Then they should fold the skin to the right to expose the remaining 1/3 of nail to be removed.

Then the nail bed must be treated to kill new growth (although it does grow wider slowly).

Then the skin should be folded over and stitched back into place. after applying a topical disinfectant/antibiotic.

Then you will need several weeks of antibiotics.

Let me know if you need any diagrams or help.

If you were stranded in space you would have to do it yourself. I can tell you everything you need to know about doing this yourself. You will be out of action for a week or two, surgery really saps your energy while your body is healing.
>>
>>718605878
Stop saying this shit, it makes no sense. Your toe nails have no nerves in them. Your body isn't aware of the shape of the nail, otherwise it wouldn't be growing it into the side of your fucking toe. Cutting it into a Picasso painting wouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>718606132
This is dumb. If you constantly pour peroxide on raw flesh, it will never heal, as it destroys all organic matter indiscriminately.
>>
File: teennagel.jpg (43KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
teennagel.jpg
43KB, 1200x628px
SHOULD I DO THIS YES OR NO?
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 290x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 290x185px
lrn2 cut toe nails. the edges must clear the flesh or they'll keep growing in.
>>
>>718601047
Not even kidding, go see a podiatrist or what have you. There's a very easy and permanent fix for those. I used to get them all the time, and they'd get all horrible and infected and shit seemingly no matter what I did. In like 20 minutes they just freeze your toe, cut a narrow strip of nail off the side all the way down to the base, and then chemically destroy that part of the nail bed with strong silver nitrate solution. It's not noticeable to look at, but the very edge of your nail will never grow back, meaning no more ingrown toenails, ever. It actually hurt very little too, surprisingly- a little sore for a day or two, then nothing. Stains the skin there black for quite a while though.
>>
>>718603532
No, it's not true.

Theres a thin layer of skin on the sides of a nail called the proximal and lateral nail fold that puts pressure on it when it grows, the only direction that's not covered is "outwards" so that's where it grows.

Nails become ingrown because you've scraped away this skin, leaving the nail to cut into the flesh of the toe.

The only way to fix it at this point is to cut into the flesh and cut out the shard of nail growing into it.
>>
>>718606300
Try it.
If it doesn't work then I guess I'm a raging faggot.
All I know is that someone suggested it to me and it worked fucking great for me.
I'm also not the first guy in this thread to suggest doing that so suck my dick.
>>
>>718604798
The nail isn't infected...the anterior toenal flesh is. I am thinking you are a chiropractor.
>>
Dealt with it couple years ago.
Just twist some cotton wool, put and leave it inbetween the nail and the flesh, renew every morning and night. The nail will grow past the flesh.
Also, er professional help, it's infected.
>>
>>718606743
Speaking as someone who dealt with these for years until a surgeon cauterized the nail matrix, i can tell you it's absolutely bullshit and it's coincidental that you cut a random piece out of keratin and your ingrown toenail began to heal.
>>
>>718606300
It will take the path of least resistance, which would be to grow inward where there is now room for it to grow rather than forcing it's way into the side of his fucking toe.
It's not a difficult concept to understand
>>
>>718606590
ty
>>
>>718601047
Do the copay before you fuck up and lose your foot.
>>
>>718601047
podiatrist here, would srsly recommend u getting urself checked in.
>>
>>718607042
your body isn't aware that there's a part missing from the end of the nail though, because it grows from the root outwards. beyond the cuticle being damaged, cutting the nail won't change the shape. when you cut the edges of the nail too short you're allowing the skin around the nail to slowly fall back into the path of the nail as it grows outwards again, which is why the nail then grows into the skin. stop being retarded.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-11-17-14-31.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-11-17-14-31.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
You guys think these are gonna fall off? They hurt pretty bad.
>>
Go to the doctor
>>
>>718601743
costs estimate it should cost around 3000$ if you have no insurance, and that is the low end, knowing what i know about how widely varying the costs of this shit can be, i assume up to 30 grand.

get me come heroin and an exacto knife, i'm going in.
>>
>>718601047
as a medical student
>fag of chan the 4th
>i would highly reccomend visiting doctor
>>
>>718601047
i have been a licensed manicurist for 7 years. i specialize in retraining of ingrown toenails. here's the reality: they are genetic. removing them with surgery is as foolish as cutting off your dick because it got all pussy after you didn't keep it clean and well-maintained. every single case of ingrown nails i have seen, i have been able to retrain and stop from hurting PERMANENTLY. however, this is because the person with the ingrowns has cared enough to know things take TIME, and they were payent. it can take three months to a years to retrain the grown. all these geniuses talking about self-surgery should lurk more as monumental faggots. the reality is the nail grows because it follows the nail groove, which is denoted by a bit of keratin resembling skin at the side of the nail. NOTE: for once and all freaking time, this is how you get rid of ingrown nail problems forever... 1) leave the nail and nail groove alone, except for 2) cut the nail with a pair of "nippers" (google it) and make sure you bevel the nail, so that as the nail grows it is sliding normally and not DIGGING into the toe and thus DEFORMING said nail groove. thats where the problem is coming from. i am living proof this works, as well as the 30 or so others i have utterly transformed, because we all started life with a genetic predisposition for ingrowns that caused horrible pain, and decided to MAINTAIN OUR PHYSICAL HEALTH WITH PATIENCE AND WITHOUT BEING SUCKERED INTO QUICK FIXES. (and if all else fails, wear open toed shoes or sandals for god's sake. the foot is designed to NOT be in a shoe, that's what humans invented so nike can make money because faggots belive a woman will suck their dick if they look cool, but that's another thread.) THIS ISSUE HAS HEREBY BEEN SOLVED ONCE AND FOR ALL TIME. get on my level, and you're very welcome. because you don't have to hurt anymore
>shit's cash
>>
>>718601047
You gotta get the root, its gonna hurt like a SoaB but its the only way...
>>
>>718601047
Just go to the doctor dude. I used to always get them until I went and got them cut out. They laser the ingrown part too, so you can never get an ingrown toenail again. Ever. that is definitly worth not being able to walk for 2 days.
>>
>>718602555
you are looking at 1000$ minimum, up to 30000$ depending on how shit the hospital is with money.
>>
>>718606030
And its your toe?
You can even see more concentrated iodine a little lower on the toe
>>
File: 1483903916930.jpg (32KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
1483903916930.jpg
32KB, 218x232px
>>718607850
I agree dont listen to the trolls here
just go see doctor Op
>>718601047
>>
>>718601047

You are caught in a vicious cycle because your ingrown nail is causing swelling which is in turn causing it to grow inwards. You have to break the cycle by first reducing the swelling.

1. Soak 3 times a day in Epsom salt and warm water
2. Be baerefoot whenever possible
3. wear clean socks and treat with antiseptic ointment when you wear shoes.
4. Next, don't cut nail so short Cut it in a square leaving the the edges to grow out. After a week of 1-3 you should start to see a reduce in swelling. If there is now change, you need an Rx strength antibiotic.

As the nail grows, start stuffing torn cotton underneath the nail near the infection, coated in antiseptic. Change out every day, continuing epson salt regiments and being barefoot all of the time. It should clear up within a week or two after that point.

5. Keep the cotton regiment up until nail is fully grown in. You are "training" your nail to grow correctly. Keep nail trimmed but DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY.

6. Every so often you may have it start to get red and swollen again. Don't hesitate and start antiseptic and cotton regiments immediately.
>>
>>718601047
no cotton or whatever homemade trick, its too late. Go see a doctor, he will have to cut your nail all the way to its root
And vote for free healthcare goddamn, how the fuck do you have to pay for that shit
>>
File: Cuticle Nipper.jpg (58KB, 1100x850px) Image search: [Google]
Cuticle Nipper.jpg
58KB, 1100x850px
>>718601047

You need to go to the doctor for that one. It's WAY too inflamed and infected for self-surgery.

NEXT TIME:

1. Buy a cuticle nipper (pic) and small needle nose pliers.
2. Have Hydrogen peroxide ready.

First, soak the foot in warm water several times, pressing your toe down to try milking some blood/pus out of it. After every other soaking, pour hydrogen peroxide into and all over the would and allow about 30 seconds for it to bubble before rinsing in warm water and soaking again.

Finally, get your cuticle nipper and roll it gently towards the ingrown. Your goal is to get the blade UNDER the nail and then press it about 2 mm further towards the center of the nail so you have a tiny bit of GOOD nail under it as well. Maintain upward pressure to lift the nail away from the nail bed as you do this. When it's properly positioned, squeeze hard to cut the side of the nail VERTICALLY such that a thick sliver is left "dangling" attached to the meat at the very back of your nail. Grab your needle nose pliers, grasp the sliver firmly and YANK is straight out. This will hurt very briefly and will bleed. That's good. Let it bleed a bit then soak it in water again and apply one last round of hydrogen peroxide. Rinse the toe and dab clean with an UNUSED towel. Finally, apply a GENEROUS line of triple antibiotic ointment (Neosporin) lengthwise along the wound and secure it with a bandaid or bandage and tape.
>>
>>718602014
>cutting
he's fucking biting his nails
>>
>>718602082
go to general practitioner, private practice. They cut down to the hangnail area like 1/8", then scrape up the nail bed a bit and use some acid. No real home brew method unless your pain tolerance is torture level,
>>
>>718608002
It is yes. My pic my toe
>>
>>718605878

The V is a wive's tale. It has no effect whatsoever.
>>
File: IMG_20160511_213054.jpg (941KB, 2106x3073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_213054.jpg
941KB, 2106x3073px
Had mine done a year ago at an Urgent Care. Hurt like a motherfucker. Cost about 400 bucks if I remember right. Better that than losing your toe to infection.
>>
>>718601047
you need to burn the nail bed, don't do it yourself nigger, and also use inadine strips as dressing.
>>
>>718608144
Well in that case you can certainly use some iodine disinfectant.
Take foot baths every day while the toe grows out so it doesn't escalate.
>>
>>718601047
The longer you wait to see a doctor for help, the higher the cost will be when you eventually do, and you will. Just go see a doctor.
>>
>>718601047
OP, people are still replying as if you don't have the answer. you have the answer. just read my post and log off this thread. it's done. take care
>>
>>718601047
Cut around the area of the toe where it's ingrown until you can see the majority of the problem area. Then cut into the toenail on the border between normal and problem. Not completely, I'd say maybe 1/3 way. Then just pull the problem nail out diagonally, so towards the right and you in this case. The tear made from ripping it will naturally remove only the problem area, so you won't have the problem again. You would if you cut too far into the normal nail or leave part of the problem nail in.
>>
>>718601047
Hey op. You know that fungus that turns you nail into what looks like a nasty bamboo chute? Try to induce that purposely. Then allow the issue to persist. Then treat it after a while and you will be good most likely
>>
Have a good pair of shoes too
>>
ITT: filthy Americans who cannot clean their fucking toenails and prefer to stick with their shit thanks to their cave-dweller health system
>>
>>718608605
>>718608078
Oh, nice. Anon basically described the more advanced version of mine.
>>
Had badly ingrown toenail, infected and all. Went to doctor, sent me to a specialist, got simple surgery, antibiotics for infection, medical supplies to maintain it and another surgery later on.
Cost me about 15 dollars with parking because I don't live in a shitty third world country where healthcare forces you to go bankrupt..
>>
>>718601047
Okay - this is a chronic issue.

Let me be clear: no amount of wedge resection surgeries will correct this.

You don't have an ingrown toenail - you have overgrown toeskin. The only way to fix this is to have what is called a vandenboss procedure. Its a bit gruesome tbh, but if you dont have this procedure, you will likely have this issue for the rest of your life.

Good luck anon

>inb4 I know more about ingrown toenails than most doctors.
>>
>>718608922
oh my god, you fucking niggers are human wastelands. THIS EXACT PROCEDURE IS WHAT GUARANTEES IT WILL RETURN. top kek. You're pulling out the nail groove as well, and thuse thinking the nail will slide out like a baby when you have ABORTED the fucking baby. kys. OP if you listen to these human wastelands you deserve ALL your pain kekalekadingdong dumbasses
>>
>>718601047
Amputate the toe
>>
>>718601047
>having to choose between saving money and health care

Which undeveloped shithole are you from?
>>
>>718602249
do you have 0 self control at all? what kind of ape are you that you need to be pinned down because of pain? got this shit done when i was like 15 one of the most painful things i can remember but i wasn't spasming like an aspie
>>
>>718601047
>I can't go to the doctor, I'm trying to save money.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>718609486

You are wrong. Most ingrowns are the result of a jagged piece of nail forming on the underside of the nail such that it cuts into the flesh. Fully removing the problem area gives it the chance to regrow properly, which it will do.

Additionally, you have to get the nail out of there ANYWAY because it's causing an infection that needs to be thoroughly cleaned out and given time to heal.

This procedure >>718608078 is what a podiatrist would do for an ALREADY-INFECTED nail.
>>
>>718601047
Ask your doctor you fucking dumbass because I hope you have a little bit of brain left in you.
>>
i had something like this too for a long time. ... at this point it does not get better. you have to see a doctor and get it fixed.
>>
File: klamra.jpg (220KB, 938x392px) Image search: [Google]
klamra.jpg
220KB, 938x392px
Nah. Cutting half of your nail wont help for long. I had the same few times. I had surgery like this and it was ok till growed again. It started to hurt as fuck and i have surgery once again. Repeating same shit over and over again till i went to "nail clinic" and they told me that i have to wear brace on my nail to make it grow flat.
It has never happened again till last 8 years. It helped me finally
>>
>>718610219
oh my god you're faggotry is hilarity incarnate.
>mfw "underside of the nail"
the underside of the nail, called the "NAIL BED", does not grow jagged faggot. it proceeds from the nail matrix smoothly. also, that "jagged" piece of nail you're talking about, is because the nail groove has been disturbed, causing it to grow in a way that cuts into the paronychium. and new's flash, its only exacerbated by human dildo chuggers like yourself who are proponents of poking and prodding at it, the worst pokers and prodders of which are doctors who could give a shit about biology because prescribing an antibiotic and showing someone how to trim their nails properly doesn't make them as much money as surgery.
>mfw you took your hands away from your own cock while violently masturbating to your overblown view of yourself versus science to type the words 'you are wrong' while using such precise terminology as jagged piece and underside. KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE to infinity and kekond. kys. im out faggot. i will pray for your silly ass tonight while sleeping soundly on a lifetime of data, scientific evidence, and THEN, YEARS OF PROVEN EXPERIENCE. AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>718602745
pussy
>>
>>718601047
>How do I fix this? Everytime I cut the ingrown nail out, it just grows back worse
well there's your problem, it grows back. you gotta remove the whole thing, no more toenail, no more problem. ths is actually the only thing you can do for a recurring ingrown.
>>
>>718601047
I was in the hospital today and had parts of my nail cut off to AVOID THIS HAPPENING.
Djeez dude, go to doc, seriusly.
This isnt a "it will go over" thing...

GO TO DOC
>>
>>718611543

The underside of the nail is not the nail bed, retard.
>>
>>718601414
Epsom salts work best. Looks like a pretty bad infection anon. Maybe try colloidal silver.
>>
>>718611543

Believe what your fucktarded ass wants. The procedure works. I've used it quite a few times and the ingrown NEVER grows back after it's been performed.

Soak, clean, snip, yank, soak, clean, ointment and bandage. THAT is how you fucking do it.
>>
File: toe.webm (417KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
toe.webm
417KB, 854x480px
>>718601047
>>718604541
>>
>>718601047
>Everytime I cut the ingrown nail out, it just grows back worse and it hurts to dig it out and cut.

The problem is that you aren't cutting all of it out. Not that you should try harder. Please sign up for Obamacare before it goes away.
>>
>>718601921

Wouldn't have to save money if you didn't pay for other people to go to the doctor. Why can't everyone just pay for their own shit?
>>
>>718602011

Healthcare shouldn't be free. What kind of stupid idea is that? "Free" Healthcare means "everyone pays more so some can pay less." Fuck that.
>>
>>718612354
the nail bed INCLUDES the formative layer of cells underlying the nail, and in fact moves WITH the nail as it grows. there is no end to your own retardation. fuck it, this is fun now. like beating a down syndrome kid. although i might feel bad about HIM after such beating as i have, and will have, resoundingly given you after your worthless ass continues to google a term for two seconds and see what appears to not match because you no nothing.
>mfw you are so stupid, argumentation and refutation is like letting your mom keep sucking my dick because she ACTUALLY thinks its magic
>>
>>718612631
again, as i said before, the procedure 'works' as well as burning down your kitchen because you would rather not learn how to do a little plumbing. and yes, it may work for some, but i CONTINUALLY see people coming to ME agter they had surgery. let me say that again. AFTER they had surgery. none of your statement says anything about the FACT that surgery doesnt always solve this, AND that proper maintain DOES. and again, there is a difference between your silliness of facing facts with believing its is a BELIEF.
>MFW I BELIEVE IN EVIDENCE, of which you hae not seen a complete picture, and of which you are not fully abreast of said evidence. kek
>>
File: 1475740603551.jpg (54KB, 672x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475740603551.jpg
54KB, 672x640px
>>718612671
>>
>>718606552

Can stand that squared-off, sharp-edges shit. wtf.
I have always rounded them off. Guess what? No fucking ingrowns.

What is this dumb ass thread? Bunch of pussys.
>>
>>718601047
Commit a crime that gets you put in jail. Acquire medical attention and sex in prison.
>>
>>718614382
THIS.
>mfw this guy gets it.
REALITY
well done anon. you win 4chan for today.
>>
>>718601943
Not free, taxpayers still pay for it. But yes, it's a better system.
>>
>>718601943
> UK
You mean where the red Cross just declared a state of emergency because of how long the waits are?
>>
soak your feet in epson salt/warm-hot water for about an hour a day, while broswing 4chan, fapping, etc. it could be worse, so no worries !
>>
>>718614930
We like to have fun here in the UK
>>
>>718602720
>>718602933
I'm late, but ingrown toenails don't burst, they just seep puss every now and then. At least, mine never burst out puss and I jammed needles in the fucker tons of times.
>>
Well, i got rid of mine completely but cutting straight down to the root on the toenail and ripping it out full on viking style. If you dont remove the roots the nail will just keep growing
>>
>>718605537
Holy hell.
>>
>>718612763
Hey retard, it actually costs everyone less if we all paid for procedures to be done when they're needed through a collective tax, instead of the rich getting the care they need and the poor losing productivity and getting more expensive conditions because they're scrimping on healthcare.
And if you think you'll never need medical care then think again.
See: every nation other than 'Murrica.
>>
>>718601047
Go to the doctor. I had the same problem and an appointment was made with a bodhitrist and they removed part of the nail. If you wait too long the entire nail will be removed.
>>
>>718615487
>>718614930
UK politicians are trying to sabotage the system, no?
>>
>>718601047
First you amputate at the hip.
>>
File: 1473970601913.jpg (62KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
1473970601913.jpg
62KB, 562x530px
>>718605537
>>
>>718612671
Fuck the relief :O !!
>>
>>718605537
Mine used to be a lot worse, I would get them all the time. Epson salt, soak it in water. I had many, many recurrences before my toenails stopped growing into the skin.

Even if you go to the doctor chances are it's going to take several surgeries before it's fixed. I've also seen them cut a section into the middle so the nail has a chance to grow inwards to relieve some of the pressure.

I used to squeeze pus out of mine all of the times, just try to keep it clean as much as you can.
>>
>>718601047
I bought myself one of these for a couple of bucks, they work like a charm and i never have a ingrowing toenail again.
>>
have you ever cried like a bitch when the doctors removed your ingrown nail
>>
>>718612671
why does that look like it would hurt so bad but feel so good
>>
>>718601047
Expose it to air or get rid of as much moisture as you can from the area. The moisture makes the skin soft, which allows the ingrown nail to cut deeper into your foot easier, and that more moist wet area you nail just created is a perfect place for bactera to grow.
>>
why not just go to the doctors and get some information and a prescription for antibiotcs...

>nowaitimcanadianheh.jpg
>>
>>718601047
Go to the doc. Pay the good money. Get the edges burned off. Neve very have the problem in your life.
I went through that shit over and over againd, and after having it sizzled off, in never happened again.
>>
>>718620128
this, we use a local(i think?) remedy called a poltus, basically bread soaked in warm water and salt, keep it moist and covered as much as possible untill it starts to open up and drain by itself
>>
>>718612065
Not true
>>
>>718620559
>poltus
Poultice, for Googlers.
>>
File: 1440881395696.jpg (2MB, 2320x7420px) Image search: [Google]
1440881395696.jpg
2MB, 2320x7420px
I'm actually mad that none of you fucking retards have posted this yet
>>
theres no coming back from that.
cut your toe off nigger
>>
>>718601572
I agree with this anon, I had the same thing, looked as nasty as yours. They numb you up, cut the toenail to the root, then put some chemical on it. Takes the pain away before you walk out of the DR office. Worth it 100%
>>
>>718601572
this, go to the hospital they gonna give antibiotics for a week bacause is infected and cant do the procedure, then you need have to return to hospital for the minor procedure the good thing is that they gonna aply some anestesic so almost dont hurt, the bad thing is when the anestesic effect pass is gonna hurt very bad becuase they gonna extract the nail and you dont wanna walk for almost 3 days
>>
>>718621027

well someone was waiting for it tho.
>>
>>718621558
>someone was waiting for it
Begging =/= posting
>>
>>718601047
gonna have to get some antibiotics and clean that with rubbing alcohol every day.
>>
gotta remove the skin encasing the outside of the nail. It's technically like surgery but you can do it in your bathroom with a razor and alcohol.
>>
>>718601047
Op if had exactly that put of surgery for 5 years with is minor fix, boil water, add a bunch of salt, sit it in that for 15 minutes, have a q tip and needle on standby, clean them in the water and drain the toe, get the q tip under the ingrown area of the toe (it hurts like a birch vodka helps) set in water again reheat if needed, repeat ever other day trim when nail grows over skin or until pain is to much. About a month of this and it should set better so the infection stips, pain relief will be huge but surgery fixes all the pain in the end
>>
>>718601562
You are shit
>>
V notch in middle
>>
I'm sorry to say, you probably need to have it corrected with surgery.
>>
Retry life but this time be born in a country with free healthcare. I had both toe nails ingrown and got it taken care of for free, looks like i only have half a toe nail on both toes now but ill take that over the ingrown nails.
>>
>>718601047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4JS6sXTEfI&channel=UCs7oXH5XGg9CtYj30Tet__g
>>
>>718621627
No man, i ment this post.
>>718605985
>>
>>718601047
or try this to alleviate the pressure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4JS6sXTEfI&channel=UCs7oXH5XGg9CtYj30Tet__g
>>
File: IMG_20161116_143955532.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161116_143955532.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>718608606
The fungus is a pain in the ass to be removed. I cant remove mine no matter what I do.
Pic related.
>>
>>718601047
Have you tried turning it off and on again ?
>>
File: pepeBJ.png (694KB, 831x516px) Image search: [Google]
pepeBJ.png
694KB, 831x516px
>>
Mine was pretty fucked up. The doctor did an amazing procedure to reshape the side of my toe and I haven't had any issues since. Go canada.
>>
>>718601414
This had exact same problem. Salt bath every two days or it dries out and gets infected even worse. Remove dead skin as it heals and just keep up salt baths
>>
i had the same ptoblem , i didn't see any doctor, a friend told me to just let it grow, and whe you cut it try to cut just a little bit, afterword the flesh will heal it self, coz the nail stays out, and you nead to wear big shoes , sorry for mu bad english
>>
>>718612671
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: don't stare at me!.jpg (43KB, 300x336px) Image search: [Google]
don't stare at me!.jpg
43KB, 300x336px
>>718601047
>>
>>718601047
>I can't go to the doctor, I'm trying to save money.
God save the Queen. God bless our NHS.

I'd have to agree with >>718601414 Salt water should do it pretty good. As for the ingrown aspect, that's something you need to see a specialist for.

I came to /b to fap and I end up helping anon with booboo toe.
>>
>>718601047
youre gonna need some antibiotics bro just go to the ER theyll take you without insurance
>>
>>718601047
have you tried using a toe knife to scrape the scum out of your toenail?
>>
>>718612671
WELL THAT HAPPENED

GUESS IM FUCKIN DONE HERE
>>
socks

no seriously, i had the same shit. i would put my socks on in the morning, change them at lunch, and take them off when i went home. after a week the thing was just like a piece of dead skin and i pulled it off with a pair of tweezers
>>
go make an appointment to see a podiatrist. Theres a procedure involving phenol that you can do.
>>
>>718601047
have had this for a while ... cant bother to go to doctor even though we have free healthcare.

you cant really do anything about it your self asides from cleaning it n what not but it wont heal.
>>
>>718601047
Gonna be honest mate, it this point it looks like you need minor surgery. I don't know if there's much you can do by yourself other than to keep the pain down. You risk losing your toe for that, though.
>>
>>718602249
it wasn't even painful you pussy faggot
>>
File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18KB, 1280x640px
>>718604851
Fuck you, that's it, we're building a wall.
>>
Go to a podiatrist, they'll remove half of the nail so it doesn't grow back. Speaking from experience and you get to watch.
>>
>>718601047
That's nothing. Nothing inhaling carbon monoxide won't fix.
>>
>>718601047

Had this problem years ago, did the same as you, to damn cheap to go to the doctor. I finally went to the Dr. Because of the pain. Best thing I ever done, I'll never suffer a ingrown toe nail again.
>>
File: pliers.jpg (5KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
pliers.jpg
5KB, 245x245px
>>718601047
DO IT
>>
>>718602222
Checked
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>718601047
Now THAT is a fuckin ingrown toenail. Gotta go to the doctor, dude. They need to chop the side of your nail off.
Pic related. I had a bad one on either side and the doc snipped off both sides of my nail and rubbed some solution on the wound to stop the nail from growing back in those spots.
>>
>>718601420
>>718601548

This.

The sides of your toenails are meant to run along a track of flesh on either side of the nailbed...like the track at the base of a sliding door. When you cut at an angle to relieve the infection, it creates a point and all the pressure of your nail focuses on that one point instead of getting evenly distributed along that track. You're basically stabbing that little track of flesh with the corner of your toenail 24/7 and that's why it hurts like a sonofabitch and stays infected...like trying to walk around with an xacto knife in your nailbed.

You take a tiny sliver of cotton and cram it down between the nail and the bed...the idea being to pad the point of contact where the nail meets that track. It will hurt like a bitch but suck it up and do it anyway. The worst pain should subside a few minutes after and once you've done it a few times it won't hurt so bad.

You don't need much cotton and if you use too much, you will know because it will throb more. If you use the right amount, the sharp pain will subside to a dull ache in a few minutes.

This little sliver of cotton is going to get all nasty with pus and blood so you'll want to change it out every day. You'll get better at changing it so it doesn't hurt so bad.

from there just let the nail grow out and when you cut, cut in a straight line, even if there's still some pressure...just keep using the cotton. Eventually the nail grows out like it should and you're back to normal. Keep in mind it could take weeks, possibly months but it's a good fix which will not leave you disfigured or with a gimpy toenail.

I recommend against cutting a V. I tried that and it caused the nail to grow upward, seperate from the nailbed, and get all gimpy
>>
i had ingrown toenails for about a year on both my big toes a couple years back. it ended up making a small hole (as in, an actual hole) on the side-front part of the toe, but it closed back after the nail was removed. what i did was remove it over and over, for like 2 months and try to keep the place clean with anti bacteria spray. after that it slowly got back to normal. the ingrown toenail that was inside the flesh was the size of a bean.

guess the best you can do to heal it without going to a doctor is to keep removing the nail (it should be broken, soaked in pus and somewhat soft compared to a regular toenail, so it shouldnt be too hard) and keeping the infected place clean. it should get back to normal before a full month.
>>
>>718601047
kek i like how all of a sudden every /b/ tard is general practitioner of medicine.

hate to say this opie but that shits infected. most likely it will need to be amputated. i wouldn't be a jew with your sheckles for this, if you wait much longer its going to spread to your entire foot
>>
>>718601943
except you'll have to wait in line a year

but yeah still better than ours. enjoy it while it lasts, because once the muslims and other shit skins you just imported start breeding, you're going to be waiting a lot longer.
>>
>>718601047
>how do i fix this
>fix
Your toe is already infected if it looks like this. The only thing you can do is to surgically remove it (you cant do it alone, it will lead to hemorrhage). Worst case your toe has already rot in which case you have to cut it. Im a medfag btw
>>
>>718605403
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ASSHOLE

MIXING ATHELETES FOOT OINTMENT AND ALCOHOL CAUSES MUSTARD GAS TOXIC TO LIVING THINGS
>>
Use a razor and cut the infected parts and let it heal and cut it straight across you need time
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.