I have something similar to this. I can swallow, but i have a narrow esophagus, and have many times had food, pills, etc, get caught in my throat for moments, minutes, to 8 hours once. Only one visit to the ER.
>>718535703 So, are we all supposed to feel sorry for you now? For all we know, your condition might be the result of you swallowing so much jizz, your body is staging a protest. I do realize you are the OP, which requires you to be a total faggot, but honestly, you don't have to suck every cock that walks by. Listen to your body, OP.
>>718537528 ha ha ha one of the marines i worked with had this and we got him kicked out because we convinced the command he had his ears pierced. he cried while trying to explain this shit and nobody believed him
>>718535703 dont know if its rare or how its called but i have (had) 2 things - my tongue was attached in my mouth, i mean i couldnt pull it out (got surgery for it) - i have a hole in my chest, between my nipples of like 2cm
You wanna see something that will fuck up your week and make you grateful for everything we take for granted? Look up "The Boy with Butterfly Skin" on youtube. That shit changed the way I saw life when I first started college.
I have Poland Syndrome which is a rare birth defect characterized by an underdevelopment or absence of the chest muscle (pectoralis) on one side of the body. My case is complete absence of the muscle on my left side. Just ribs and skin.
>>718535703 I had to google the commonality of it, and it says it's "uncommon", but I got me a testicular torsion. Back at the age of 17, which is about 7 years ago. Just went to shower one night before going to bed, and I felt an intense stomach ache. Kept me up all night. In the morning, my parents googled the symptoms and took me to the ER ASAP. Within one hour I was fondled by at least 2 professional urologists and some trainees, ultrasounded and put on the operating table. Approximately 12 hours have passed since the pain started and I got treated. Got to keep my nut. It's now shriveled and as productive as a comatose patient. But my urologist explained that it might still be functional enough to produce crucial hormones, so at least I got that.
I also get rashes from cold weather. Some googling called it "cold allergy", but my doctor refused to either diagnose it or send me to a specialist.
>>718538635 the only part that bothers me about this video is how happy the mother is that she's getting attention for her sons problem. Like she has a face that she won the lottery and now gets sympathy on demand while her son suffers.
I bet she introduces herself as the mother of a dying child and makes sure everyone under the sun knows it.
>>718538785 When the testicle twists, treatment should be given as soon as possible. Every moment passing increases the potential damage, and the likelihood of a fix decreases. 12 hours is about the "cut off" mark.
i have migrain that can make me blind for 30min to 2 days, make me talk like if i was wasted, make me unable to walk or even stand up because i lost balance and it so painful i want to die. meds dont do shit because im somehow resistant to drugs like meds and even weed or beer
>>718538885 I don't even care about the mom, the kid is so happy for what he's got even though the rest of us would probably rather be dead if we had to live his life. He loves his mom even though she's using him, that's some tear duct agitating shit.
>>718539333 i have a flake of calcified keratin on my taint. I can literally flip it upside down in its little sac on my sack. I'm gonna cut it out one day but i'm not too keen on taking a razor to my nutsack. Gonna take a month of leave and just go at it one day until i pull it out. Its right beneath the skin surface. i'll post the results here
I have a thing with my spine I've been told happens to %1 (not sure how true that percentage is) of people. My spinal cord separated from the hooks in my lower back as I grew and it started happening when I was 7 so now I have a Stage 3 (unstable) slipped disc in my lower back that naturally occured.
i have a form of severe anxiety wherein i cant stop thinking. i over analyze shit but i wasn't raised on pills and i can get away with it in most social circumstances. my imagination goes full retard about the millions of things that can go wrong but instead of driving me to depression it just makes entire feature length movies play out in my head like that faggot from scrubs. ive written thousands of pages in recent years but i'll never attempt to publish because i'm morbidly afraid that people would pick them apart.
i'm also employed in security so my mind is more of a benefit than a drawback at work
First time I experienced this was the scariest moment in my entire life. Just imagine sleep paralysis, except it happens at random while you're sleeping and there is the loudest noise you've ever heard screaming in your ear.
I have this weird form of dyslexia. You know how left handed people write? With the pen upside down? I write like that, but I'm right handed. Apparently I was supposed to be left handed but something misfired. I also get left and right mixed up a lot, like my brain will say 'turn left' and I'll say 'turn right' . Not a huge deal, just really weird.
>>718535703 Pyloric Stenosis surgery when I was a baby, Supposedly it's related to agent orange and my father's service in Vietnam. I was hoping there'd be some cash in it for me, but apparently only females that have had it get compensation from the government.
>>718536269 I knew a girl in school with one eye dark brown eye, the other pale blue, she caught a lot of shit for it - not from me, I thought she was cool. A few years out of school, I adopted a collie with eyes like hers.
>>718543498 Yeah I can, I can't actually remember the wavelength since I was seven when they figured it out. It comes with many problems though like I struggling to see in bright daylight. Unable to read glossy books or certain inks because they display too much colour because to me they're not actually black. PC monitors can even be difficult I have to turn the colour right down. I can see a 4 colour pigment which might be yellow but it's hard to test, this colour appears true black (brain doesn't understand the colour) for me but is invisible to most the general population. It made me question why people around me like tans I prefer pale people, tanned people often look like a speckled mess. There's a ton of weird quirks to it probably too many to list. Oh I hate painting as well no one can paint a wall right I can see ever shade where the paint t is too thick or thin it drives me mad.
>>718544195 Nihilism =/= Atheism Plus, it's also possible to be religious and nihilistic; take, for example, that H.G. Wells story where anyone who dies is faced with either an eternal life serving a god who has lived forever (something they will inevitably hate, as they have all eternity to come to hate it), or simply oblivion.
I have some sort of intersex condition. Basically 6-8 months ago, my nuts started hurting, go to the doc, get a hormone test--literally normal female levels... Testosterone basically completely gone. He suspects that I've had normal (female) estrogen, and normal (male ) testosterone all through puberty, just something happened to kill by testes--100% sterile. Not low sperm count, there's literally nothing there. Explains why I was always such a fucking faggot though.
>>718545887 I don't have rhinitis that bad, but I have it without fail every morning when I get up. if it were just at home I would think it was some allergy thing. but it happens at home, staying over at someone else's house, at hotels, in the hospital, everywhere. wake up, blow nose 6-8 times, proceed with day.
>>718537988 more common than people think I don't remember faces much but not for the same reason, I just place so little value in most people that it can take me 3 days worth of seeing them a lot to remember their face. and names can take weeks.
>>718535703 I have a rare case of migraine, forgot the name. Imagine you are shitfaced drunk and have the worst hangover imaginable at the same time. I "forget" how to use a phone or spell my name. Also funny because most antipain drugs don#t help, so i always have to get to a clinc. happens ~ once per year.
>>718547763 They have preventative migraine shots they can prescribe. I have a friend that has frequent migraines and she takes those when they start coming on. She says they work, though hers are the result of several spine and neck injuries.
>>718547991 I know there are medical solutions, but it is not life threatening and extremely rare (atleast for me). Was talking with the doc about it and he said that my attacks are so rare that medication is not worth it.
>>718538708 had this too, doctors made a wrong diagnosis first(testicular cancer) and made me wait 2 weeks for an echo, and then some for surgery. needless to say mu right nut shriveled to a size smaller than a pea.
>>718539447 I had an ocular migraine, but without the headache. I went blind in one eye and the other eye had super blurry vision. Drs were worried and were making emergency appointments with neurologists and eye drs
>>718535703 My circumcision was botched by a trainee surgeon, which left me with a dick "piercing" on the foreskin on the left side. I figured out it was there at age 5 and have been getting chicks to inspect my dick since elementary school. >have many legendary stories.
Also, I'll probably never get fat and ugly because I also have juvenile diabetes. Suck it fags
>>718535703 Can't remember the exact name of the condition but i have a genetic fuck up in my eyes. The iris is around 2 times thicker and contains slightly more melanin. It looks almost entirely black without proper lighting and the density means no striations are visible as in most eyes. Related to it i have slightly thicker retinal tissue but in each eye an area where it split slightly off towards my nose where a small cyst type tissue has developed. As a result I can't see my nose and i have a 5% chance of the cyst causing retinal detachment throughout life. Oddly i have better adjustment between light and dark areas than most people and better nightvision overall but a horrible myopic prescription.
Bonus: flashburns from homemade napalm has scarred the iris of both eyes causing both to sit in a more ovoid shape and/or causing the pupil to sit slightly off center. Pic related.
>>718549486 >5% chance to lose bladder control permanently for life >15% chance of spontaneous and quick degradation of the eyes, usually happens during sleep meaning you miss the golden hour to get the treatment to halt/reverse this for life >80% more prone towards heart attacks, thickened heart tissue, thickened valves and tissue damage during heart attacks >absorb 5% less calories but 25% less vitamins and minerals from food leading to serious health conditions that will only be felt beyond 55 >circumcised to top it all off Nice.
>>718535703 Bells palsy. Fucking gay as fuck just woke up one morning and half my face was parallelized. I thought It was a stroke or something. It goes away after about a week but the second time it happened it caused permanent nerve damage. 40,000 to 1 chance.
>>718535703 Testicular and epididymal tumors, they are benign. It isnt uncommon but the position of them prevents me from getting surgery, other option is removal of the testicle but insurance doesnt cover that. So I feel like a donkey kicked me quite often. Its ruined my job effort, currently unemployed looking to find something that I manage to consistently do even while i am at my worst. Best part is sex is too painful, havent go any since i was 16, even then I was in a world of pain and couldnt finish, embarrassing and frustrating.
>>718550207 >wearing glasses with never get you pussy ever Just gotta find the right ones. View them as accessories more than anything like a good scarf and gloves can accent a coat or the right shoes makes the pants look better. Having multiples with varying colors or frames that are easy to move lenses to a from help just like having a different colored/patterned tie for every occasion.
My nasal passage is very narrow, It's almost impossible for me to breath though my nose if it gets even a little bit backed up. Going to see a doctor about it this yet, nasal sprays have not been any help.
>>718550884 Glasses accent things just like ties and shit do. Want to make your face look older or seemingly have a stronger jawline or more defined cheek bones?Find the right glasses. They can essentially do for men what makeup does for women.
-T. Pussy from age 13 onward and currently in a relationship with 2 chicks who have zero issues with me bringing back someone else to share with them cause i look smart or "snappy" in my frameless rectangles.
Seriously. Just get a friend who's a chick and take her to lenscrafters or whatever and just try frames out and have her comment on how they make you look. find 3 that make you look "older", "smarter", and "handsome" and know what style each goes with.
Don't remember the name medically but my breath bone push inward against my heart and lungs due to it growing faster than it should. Had surgery to fix it by having a bar placed under it to push outwards and was anchored to my ribs for 2 years. Didn't really do much good and most painful 2 years of my life. If I cough or sneezed it would shift hand hurt like hell. As you can see still very visible.
>>718551256 I know that your two 'girls' have vaginas and you are mired in pussy...but something about what you just typed makes me think you are an obese rich daddy faggot... get contacts, it's the 21st century nigger
>>718551729 I had an ultrasound yesterday, mandatory every 6 months. I go see the urologist next week to find out what the results are. If he doesnt offer any solutions I will resort to what you suggested. The insurance policy really only covers life threatening shit which this is not deemed as such. Honestly i think the surgeon could remove them but doesn't want to because of the fact that insurance wont cover it, there is only for profit hospitals here. A workaround would be going on disability and finding someone who would operate, but i would have to go on state insurance, but I dont qualify for state insurance because I am a young white male with a non life threatening condition. Heroin junkies get on it all the time though so they can go on methadone or suboxone treatment, america.
>>718552073 Lmfao dude I probably NEED glasses and I won't wear them, lol who's the faggot now? Oh my fucking God lol, you probably DO have two fat cows sitting at home waiting for you to bring them macaroni and plushies, hahaha
>>718541928 exploding head syndrome is not sleep paralasys. Its where you invulentarily jerk your whole body or your leg right at the moment you fall asleep. feels like someone dropping you onto your bed while you were sleeping or something. It keeps me up all night most of the time untill my body just gives up and sleeps through the jerk.
>>718537127 i sorta have/had this in my left ear due to anxiety.
also to others asking, yes, popping in your ears when you swallow is normal, but not when it's super fucking loud also when you have trouble with pressure in your ear which swallowing/yawning doesn't resolve.
Born without the ability to grow my lateral insisors after my toddler teeth so my front teeth separated without control. Got made fun of in middle school by girls but fucked them later in high school so no one really made fun of it. When I graduated I had already had braces that pushed my top teeth together and later I had my fangs shaved down to look normal
Had hypospadias at birth,first surgeon fucking maimed my dick,surgery failed twice and left me with tons of disgusting scars for the rest of my life,parents never wanted to tell his name but i'll find out one day.Second surgeon was second best of the country,fixed all of that shit up in one surgery and fixed some of the scars,am grateful,a jewish guy.
I also have Reynaud's syndrome,a pectus excavatum,will get thyroid cysts like my father and grandfather before me
And i have randomly white hair on my head,never knew why,cuties always be like : "Oh look at him he's got white hair here ! he's an old man ahaha" always a great icebreaker desu
>>718535703 I Have to drink with every single swallow as well, but I'm pretty sure I don't have a disorder making mine near as bad as yours, my swallowing issues piss me off enough, I couldn't imagine that
>>718554330 I really don't know the cause and everyone asks me why i have that,at first i thought it was because i sort of "burned" the hair with a hair dryer but i don't think this is it.I guess it's more genetic.
>>718554508 I'm planning on having reconstruction surgery ( if that's even possible ? ) when i get the money,but i think the surgeon was straight out of the school or something like that,that's the excuse my parents gave me for his fuck up anyway. >>718554536 Nope sorry mate,i ain't James.Seems like a funny guy though.
>>718554538 Guy from >>718554536 According to buddy its from a sort of birthmark he got when the docs had to use the tongs damaging the hair follicles. Apparently he'll most likely lose those follicles around 30ish.
>>718540111 I have spatial/tactile->auditory synesthesia so i experience my surroundings and as being translate into music (most often manifests as what i can compare to a faint drum beat around the same BPM as my heart rate) things like country side driving and hikes are near orgasmic but it also causes near autistic levels of inconvenience when im in loud crowded places like clubs >feels conflicted man
>>718554779 Its possible assuming you have enough foreskin leftover, different cuts leave differing amounts of foreskin, that isn't scarred to piss. Otherwise they can make it LOOK normal but what feeling you did have will be gone in that area and it will be tight until the skin stretches.
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5 If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.