[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b/ lets get a green text/story thread about when you found

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 28

File: tumblr_of8vpi1Xpn1vb8hoso1_1280.jpg (183KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of8vpi1Xpn1vb8hoso1_1280.jpg
183KB, 960x1280px
So /b/ lets get a green text/story thread about when you found a drunk or passout girl at a party. What happend
>>
>>718518035
I protected her through the night against predators. She was my best friend and I knew she would do the same for me.
>>
>>718518035
dont know why i always have to read whats written on them

its like im expecting a haiku or something
and its always just the same: slut, whore, etc...
>>
>>718518212
well, tbh. im a fucked up guy and i have my fair bit of mental problems. I might just be the pred. i would take the chance for nice body though. was she hot? Kappa. god im cancer
>>
File: tumblr_n6urh3DtMp1stjm8io1_500.jpg (161KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6urh3DtMp1stjm8io1_500.jpg
161KB, 498x750px
>>
File: 1483862794463.jpg (76KB, 985x589px) Image search: [Google]
1483862794463.jpg
76KB, 985x589px
>>
Bumb for stories
>>
When I was 14 I sucked the pussy of an 11yo girl who was the daughter of my mothers friend while she was asleep who had to stay over one night.
>>
Story's?
>>
>>718522096
none yet unfortunately
>>
I have a drunk/passed out technically date rape story. not pre typed tho, have to write irt
>>
>>718522335
not a proud moment memory but did in fact happen

>was visiting a city not my home province
>met cute slim brunette, some heat
>was with bro I who's house I was crashing
>we hit local bar for drinks
>ran into said chick with her gf
>>
File: whiteknight.png (298KB, 555x504px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight.png
298KB, 555x504px
>>718518035
>>
>>718522665
>the four of us many beers
>drunkinly walking home
>gf said going home
>brunette said going with us
>>
>>718522821
>make it back to house
>buddy crashes in his room
>me and her on my rat nest of blankets on the floor of livingroom
>much saliva exchanged mega makeout
>>
>>718523077
>clothed grinding and kissing for long time
>I am boner
>suddenly she is asleep
>mfw blueballs
>>
I went on vacation with my wife, my buddy and his wife. 3rd night in I carry my buddy up to his room cuz he's out already. After I put him on the bed I went to take a piss before going back to my room. My buddies wife is passed out naked leaning over the tub which is full of vomit. I always had a thing for her. My pants were off before I even really thought about it and I raw dogged her. Afterwards I went back to my room and fucked my wife with my buddies wife's pussy juice still on me. Best vacation ever.
>>
>>718523287
youre doing it wrong
>>
>>718523287
>me thinks she wanted it so...
>takes off her pants
>slides off her panties
>there is a bicycle at our heads
>hangs her panties from pedal
>>
>>718518411
>its like im expecting a haiku or something
nice dubs
But you know what you have to do now, right?
>>
>>718518035
she fell asleep as we all did...wake up in the morning...grab her ass and walk out
>>
Nearly every night my girlfriend takes sleeping pills to helps her sleep. Well the work well. I usually play with her pussy till it's soaking. I LOVE playing with her tits, sometimes in not even a sexual way. Sometimes she rolls on her back with her arms above her head and I'll go to town on sucking them tittys. I once managed to get my cock in her but usually the position is awkward. I still want to get in her mouth though but she always tucks her face away in a pillow.
>>
>>718523552
"doing it wrong" how so?

>had the foresight to apply condom
>enter the dragon and bust way too soon
>too wound up by anticipation but whatever
>drop condom in garbage and snuggle up to her totally naked
>sleep
>>
File: barbie doll.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
barbie doll.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>>
>>718523992
>she wakes in the morning to this scene
>has the most repulsive look on her face
>asks if 'we' used a condom
>I fake surprise that she doesn't remember
>wtf girl you came home with me from the bar
>you came to bed with me
>you kissed and groped me for like an hour
>you are offended that we had sex?
>got out of that city and never looked back
>fuck you stupid bitch
>>
>>718524490
Rapes girl, gets angry...
>>
>>718525173
I did nothing wrong. she came home with me and into my bed willingly.
>>
>>718525449
u fucking twat
>>
>>718525593
>4chan
>>
>>718525593
I already stated that I regret it, much remorse. But still, what was she expecting?
>>
File: too soon.jpg (30KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
too soon.jpg
30KB, 300x400px
>>718524083
>>
>>718525845
>what was she expecting?
to not be raped?
>>
>>718525845
Never done anything like that before or since. Was a long time ago but still haunts me. A momentary loss of self control. One of the worst things I have ever done.
>>
>>718525944
Too soon..
>>
>>718518035
videos please
>>
>>718526314
You are right. She liked me. We could have dated if I wasn't just passing through that town. I am a colossal jerk.
>>
>Go to party
>Friend of a friend goes
>Dosen't usually drink, drinks
>Shitfaced, passes out on couch
>No problem
>Wakes up...vomits on carpeted floor
>Problem
>Tell friends to take her to bathroom
>Friends come out...laughing
>I get up to check on cunt
>In bathtub, from the waist up
>Fast asleep
>Tell friends to put her on the bed
>They pick her up, shirt slides up
>Oh shit...huge tits flop out
>Call her friend to help her out
>Friend crams tits back in bra
>Throw her on bed
>Let her sleep...later, take her home

I could see how rapes/assaults happen...bitch had no idea what was going on but she passed out in the company of a good dude...apartment owner was cool about the vomit pooled carpet too. So Maggie...wherever you are...nice tits.
>>
>>718526530
This is a true confession.
Not something I would ever disclose to anyone.
Learned from the experience
Would never and have never done again
I date raped. not proud of my actions
>>
>>718526494
Amateur shit of this quality never has a video bro, my heart weeps at all the missed opportunities of fap material it truly does. Hopefully with improving tech we will start to see more of these moments on video, the drunken girl spanking her friend at a party, the nude pillow fights, your sister getting fingerbanged by the fat Chinese chick. All this will be at our viewing pleasure in the coming years and I can't wait.
>>
>>718527178
not to diminish my shame but
is it so wrong to finish what she started?
she came into my bed
she was having 'sex' with me
the fell asleep
I finished what we both mutually started.
I know it's a bit creepy but wtf.
We were in the middle of it when
>>
Go to party. See wasted chick. Hot as hell. She passes out and starts being taken advantage of by a bunch of douchbags. I slit all their throats and watched them bleed to death and laughed. I took her home safely to her family. Now no woman has to worry about being raped by these pathetic excuses for human beings.
>>
>go to university
>high school friend is really trying to get me to pledge frat
>my whole family is alumni and everybody on my track team is in frat; pretty much guaranteed entry
>go to frat party
>last chance to pledge
>frat prez approaches me
>"let me try to convince you to pledge anon. follow me"
>follow him into the basement and to this rug hanging against the wall
>behind the rug is a door. it isn't on hinges or anything it is just leaning against the wall covering a hole
>follow him through the hole and down this fucking tunnel completely sure he is going to murder me at any given time
>"my dad helped dig out this tunnel"
>jesus christ his dad is a murderer too
>"that's cool chad"
>"you're dad probably helped dig this out too"
>my dad literally helped dig my tomb
>see some light ahead
>finally come into this dug out room
>in the center of the room is a wooden table with names carved into it
>on top of the table is a girl and this guy is balls deep in her
>two other guys waiting their turn
>"are you ready for your initiation anon?"
>panic.exe
>"can I smoke a joe first bro?"
>"haha of course anon! just head back through the tunnel and smoke in the basement. we'll be waiting"
>walk through tunnel
>get to basement
>proceed to run out of frat house

The frat had a reputation for date raping bitches at their parties and that was their underground rape chamber. when I left the party the frat had actually somehow managed to get every non-frat member outside the house and locked them out. I also thought about it some more when I got home and the tunnel led right under their pool and my friend told me they have since dug another tunnel into the room
>>
>>718528113
I want to know your story, what happened to you.
>>
>>718528113
Nice greentext newfag
>>
>>718527259
I want to see your sister fingerbanged by a chubby chink. this sounds like an awesome thing. I do agree with your premise.
>>
>>718528113
OK white night sure ya did.
>>
>>718528174 cont.
the names carved into the table were names of passed out/drugged girls they dragged down there
>>
>>718518035
Watched a girl all night cause she was drunk gave her my shirt cause she threw up on hers and years later talked to her and come to find out people thought I was trying to rape her/get wit her...
>>
>>718528785
You give out a rapist vibe to people that says a lot about you anon. Kys
>>
> Be me, 23
> Not ugly, 7/10 probably. Tall, Nice face, work out, But still awkward and nerdy.
> At a friends party, Having a pretty good time.
> Struck out a few times.
> Party has dwindled down, I'm crashing there so head to spare bedroom.
> An hour later drunk as fuck hambeast stumbles into room
> Half takes off clothes flops on the bed ontop of the covers,
> At first im like "WHAT THE FUCK RAPE, RAAPPPPEEE"
> She mumbles stuff and is passed well out.
> Flip cover over her
> Pull on shirt and sleep in my clothes on the other side of the bed.
> Next morning wake up,
> Shes there and does the awkward "Did we..."
> Shoot her down fast "No, You stumbled in here like a fucking wilderbeast, took off half your clothes, woke me up and flopped on the bed"

That was about it really
>>
>>718529286
should have got your dick wet, women like to fuck too ya know.
>>
>>718529286
You better have given her the "what the fuck no" telling of, I hate modern day fat chicks making the presumption they are fuckable, lose that confidence Bertha.I blame feminism
>>
>>718518212
White knight located
>>
>>718527893
no answer to my question? opinions.
>>
>>718518411
>>718523676

>this slut sucked my dick
>she wont suck yours but dat puss
>it is free, not clean
>>
File: Euphedora.png (459KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
Euphedora.png
459KB, 500x688px
>>718529951
>>
>>718530150
You aspire to be that guy you rainman acting downie
>>
>>718526314
It's not rape if the girl is passed out. sleep = consent in the real world
>>
>>718530307
seriously though. If the bitch is comfortable enough to fall asleep in a strange place around people she doesn't know, she is giving her consent
>>
>>718523539
Any pics? Did you cum in her?
>>
File: cell.jpg (59KB, 454x436px) Image search: [Google]
cell.jpg
59KB, 454x436px
>>718529286
"Not ugly"-tier is 5/10 dude, 7/10 is damn good.

>>718529767
This. You should have reacted in pure disgust.
>>
File: 1459416821378.gif (1015KB, 327x180px) Image search: [Google]
1459416821378.gif
1015KB, 327x180px
>>718518035
>2 yrs ago
>me with a friend who is rly drunk and stoned
>i put her on the bed after i carry her and get her naked so she can sleep "comfortable"
>slowly take off her underwear and put it slowly inside her..
>it was so wet.... i just got in even though i am 7.5
>second fastest sex i have ever done
>cum inside her pleasure.jpg
>once i am done she opens her eyes turns to me and ask me if i didnt cum inside her
> i shit bricks
cant tell whats worse... that i almost let her have my kids without telling her or that she was pretending that i raped her...
>>
>>718523539
That is hot. I would have fapped to it if there were any pics of the wives.
>>
>>718531025
The fuck do you mean she pretended that you raped her.

You raped her and she knew.
>>
File: 1483917624201.jpg (84KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483917624201.jpg
84KB, 502x600px
>>718531025
>>
>>718530487
>is comfortable to sleep near dad in a strange place
>must also be comfortable to get fucked in the ass by dad
I don't know if I follow your logic, anon.
>>
>>718525449
the real question is why did you greentext over like five replies instead of one you cunt
>>
>>718531344
>>718531352
she was fine all that time... just pretending that she was unconcious and i raped her for her own pleasure or fantasies...she even had my carry her while she was awake and probably too lazy to walk
>>
File: 1474606138283.jpg (48KB, 607x567px) Image search: [Google]
1474606138283.jpg
48KB, 607x567px
>>718531776
What ever helps you sleep at night doug
>>
>>718528113
K
>>
>>718531776
Good sir
Kind sir
That is rape
>>
>>718518035
i still regret not fucking this girl when she was passed out in my bed. or taking photos. or doing anything.
>>
>>718531352
I don't understand this comic. Is it trying to say that rapists to girls (drug/drunk) are not capable of understanding that they did something wrong so at the end he just hears a 'honk honk'? Instead of him hearing the 3rd part cause his mind is blinding him from the truth.
>>
>>718532094
>>718532207
wish it was... I always wanted to rape a girl but not in the bad way..
>>
>>718518035
>Be 20, collegefag, Fratfag, enjoying myself at a pregame before going out to the bars
>Above average looking guy, short but I occasionally pull some ass
>Always drunk/high/fucked up as it is but parties tend to exacerbate things
>Attempting to get with my friend Jenna
>She's gorgeous
>5'2, Blonde, Petite but hourglass figure
>as of recently has been more flirty and affectionate with me
>She knows i'm about to go study abroad and she has always been very kind to me in general and is very sad I'm about to move away
>She and I decide we're gonna go out together and then meet up with everyone else so that we can blackout together one last time
>before i call the uber, I run upstairs to my room (same apt complex)
>Get to the elevator and a girl is passed the fuck out standing up
>Literally, girl is so drunk she fell asleep standing up in the elevator
>Don't really know what to do, take her to my room and sit her down on the couch and find her ID and phone
>Post a picture of her ID in group messages that our fraternity has with other sororities
>Also say she is in my apartment and that if anyone needs to get in contact with her that they can message or text me personally
>sprint back down to the party to grab jenna as the uber is arriving
>Me and Jenna get in the uber and off we go dt
Cont?
>>
>>718518035
I don't know if this counts, but my sister and I went to the same party. We both drink until we black out. We wake up late afternoon together, naked, under the blanket in a bed, with several of our mutual friends giggling. By the feel of dried bodily fluids, we had sex. We tell ourselves it wasn't with each other and our so-called friends remember us, stupid drunk, stumbling to the same bedroom together. Yes, I know how it reads but we are sticking with the story that we must have both banged other people and our friends dumped us in the bed together as a prank. Neither of us can recall any of the blackout and now neither of us get blackout drunk anymore.
>>
>>718525944
Fuck man you serious. The day /b/ went to far.
>>
>>718532510
>rape a girl but not in the bad way..
Rape in a good way? Um... that is like charity in a bad way, obey in a rebellious way, etc. Are you a walking oxymoron?
>>
>>718527893
Nobody cares, not even her. So it's technically rape but it's not like raping a baby or rape and murder, it's not even as bad as groping a stranger. She was mildly inconvenienced, not traumatized. 100 million years goulag for making her a bit miffed? fuck that noise
>>
File: thisnigga.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thisnigga.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>718532618
This legit?? Goddamn
>>
>>718532552
yes cont pls
>>
>>718532737
i mean like i did with my ex.. she was pretending to sleep while i was having sex
>>
>>718532887
That's rape fantasy, not rape. The two are distinctly different. It's like playing a murderer as opposed to actually being one.
>>
File: 1450236218878.png (527KB, 723x429px) Image search: [Google]
1450236218878.png
527KB, 723x429px
>>718531362
>people she doesn't know
>dad
i'll bite

A bitch should always be cautious that she might get raped especially in today's world. falling asleep around strangers is a roll of the dice; she might get lucky or she might get raped. Bitches don't get to pretend like they didn't know bad shit could happen.
>>
>>718532471
Possibility I think it's very serious, the first 3 frames and the 4th one gives some comic relief from how serious to how goofy it went it ,but doug is still a rapist but your point of view makes me wonder if that was the creators intent
>>
>>718532841
If your friends are assholes, don't get blackout drunk with them. That's the moral of the story. If we were actually about to bang in our oblivion, they (as friends) should have stopped it. If we both banged other people, they should have fessed up to the prank by now. Sis and I don't even talk about it, but it's a nagging question.
>>
>>718532552
More
>>
>>718533211

Dude it was just sex.
>>
>>718532852
>Me and jenna go out and have a great time
>tequila shots, trashcans, the whole nine yards, we are fucked ass up
>we even see all the friends and most of my boys are cheering for me, since Jenna is clearly way too sexy for me
>We drink til about 3 am before we stumble to a fast food place and are being absolute trashy college kids
>making out in the restaurant, holding hands like a high school fag couple, being way too fucking loud
>we're both teetering on a blackout but hell, i'm having the time of my life with this gorgeous girl and I can tell she wants me
>finally i can't take it, and as we're getting our food served to us, I blurt
"JENNA WE'VE BOTH WANTED THIS ALL NIGHT AND I'M SURE IT'S BEEN LONGER THAN THAT FOR AT LEAST ONE OF US, I'M CALLING AN UBER SO WE CAN GO FUCK"
>the whole place full of drunk shitheads like me, is staring, and my few fraternity brothers who are in there are in hysterics watching me be a complete retard
>Jenna, taken aback, starts laughing hysterically too, but dashes away my insecurities when she grabs my phone, calls the uber herself, and pulls me by my hair to a big kiss
>"I hope your face makes a good chair" she says
>I don't know what raised faster, my heart rate or my cock
>The uber arrives and I'm mere minutes away from smashing this angel
cont?
>>
>>718533108
Different kind of comic from the usual, but relevant, nonetheless.
>>
>>718533211
You're still friends with these assholes then? Since they seemed to have not fessed up it would seem to me that you bothed banged, in that case your friends are assholes.
>>
>>718533558
just tell your story or fucking leave dammit
>>
>>718533822

So because they are filthy, horny animals willing to fuck their own relatives it's their friends who are assholes? lol
>>
>>718533877
I know right? I hate these damn pauses ruins the story
>>
>>718533558
Moooorreeee
>>
>>718518035
>> find drunk girl passed out in booth
>> wake her up
>> buy her a coffee
>> start talking
>> take her to her place
>> go home
no number, no sex but a kiss on the cheek.
Jesus you guys are desperate.
>>
>>718533936
Yes cause they were both extremely intoxicated and maybe OP thought it was some other chick probably.
>>
>>718532841

so to this day none of your friends have told you what happened? seems legit
>>
>>718534205

How intoxicated do you have to be to be able to bang your own sister?
>>
>>718534554
Unconcious intoxicated m8
>>
>>718533558
yes pls moar
>>
>>718534625

Well then how can you even get your dick up when you can't even remain conscious?
>>
>>718518035

Used to fuck my then-girlfriend passed out drunk when we were both still in college. She was on the pill, so I would just lube up no condom and do it. If she stirred or protested I would just slow down a bit and wait til she fell back into a deeper sleep. It was so hot knowing I was taking advantage of her.

The first time I did it, I just blew inside her and left it there all night. She woke up and found it and confronted me about it. I was nervous of course, but I played my cool and acted like it was no big deal. At first she was acting like it's weird, but eventually she told me she didn't care. This was within the first 4-5 months of us dating, and I was very territorial and possessive of her. She said something to the effect of "it's your pussy, you can have it when you want."
Damnit I miss her.
>>
>>718534710
Ever been blacking out while drunk? It's kind of like your mind pauses and then plays again and everything in between that pause and play is not memorable. So you literally go unconcious, and back to conciousness for a brief period of time. How easy would it have been for OP to be in that state of mind and end up fucking his sister while in an unconcious (barely concious) , blacked out state? Pretty easy. He probably thought he was gonna fuck another chick, and ended up being his sister.
>>
>>718534038
>we get back to the apartment complex, and Im fighting the urge to carry this bitch up to my room sprinting
>trying to keep it cool but still incredibly excited to bone this chick, I decide to take the service elevator that is supposed to be off limits, but also exits right by my room
>I've got her pushed up against the wall, she's straddling me in the air and i'm doing my best not to fuck her right there in the elevator
>Elevator doors open up and we're right next to my room
>and then it hits me
>holy fuck, there's some random narcoleptically drunk bitch that i have no idea who is in my apartment and I have no idea if my roommates have come back to deal with this problem
>I try my best to keep it cool and unlock the door, still holding jennas hand
>and goddamnit
>this stupid cunt
>she had the ovaries to not just knock down shit including our blinds, our beer bottle wall, and our blinds in a drunken stupor, but had also decided to claim my bed as hers in a new drunken pass out
>The same bed where I was supposed to break jenna's pussy in half
>that bed where this girl was gonna straddle my face until she was dripping down my chin
>the same bed where I was going to creampie this bitch until she was dripping my cum out of her
>And i look at jenna
>speechless
>she's trying to make sense of this situation
>and i'm fumbling hard here for any type of explanation
>the best i can muster is "I guess Nick's Girlfriend didn't make it downtown"
>Jenna looks at me
>she's not upset or hurt... just puzzled
>and that normal jenna twinkle comes back to her eye with a mischievous smile
>and she says "too bad, i wouldn't have minded if she joined us-But just cause of this, i'm going to make you wait"
>I'm trying so hard not to be furious, but her demeanor is so disarming, it almost makes me want to laugh
>she grabs me by the hair, very hard (and I fucking love it)
>she kisses me like she's never kissed me before
>>
>>718525944

anyone got more pics? or an archive of this thread
>>
>>718534957

Or he just unconsciously wanted to bang his sister
>>
>>718531344
That is not rape, you twat.
>>
>>718528174

Sounds really cool actually. "Rape" is throw around way way too much. If you don't want to have sex, don't get blackout drunk at a frat. Of course I don't condone violence and forced against will, but there's some implied consent when it comes to parties of the sort.
>>
>>718534979
>she kisses me like she's never kissed me before

You are a massive faggot.
>>
>>718535538
Kek. Not to mention they kissed for the first time ever that night. She kissed him unlike any of the other four times that night
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 465x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 465x620px
>>718530682
Of course I did I had to. I just needed to. Pic related my buddies wife on right my wife on left
>>
>>718534979
>it almost sobered me up it was so passionate
>biting my bottom lip and then releasing and tracing my upper lip with her tongue, almost beckoning me to hold her down and fuck her senseless
>and she pulls away
>smiling devilishly, ear to ear
>"You're a fucking idiot if you think i'm going to fuck you on that shitty living room couch of yours, but I've had a great time- get a blanket and a pillow and i'm staying the night with you on that couch"
>I sheepishly do as she says, still completely confused as to what's happening
>i set up the couch and sit down and she leaps on top of me and the couch
>"I'm going to make this a very very bittersweet night for you" she says as she strips off her dress and is sitting there looking like a vision of beauty in her thong, push up bra, and high heels on.
>she climbs ontop of me and tortured me until the sun came up
>i loved absolutely every minute of it and hated it so much at the same time.
>the way she teased me and kissed me and didn't let me even think about trying to turn the tables on her
>by the time i couldn't take it anymore and was about to flip her over and fuck her senseless, my dumbass roommates show up
>and as they return to their hysterics laughing at me for hooking up with this girl on the communal couch
>i shoo them off so i can finally maybe get a chance to fuck this girl
>and then as i'm almost getting it in
>drunk zombie bitch girl walks out, grabs her phone and runs out of the room
>jenna is crying laughing, i'm trying to suppress it
>and she says "anon, this has got to be the weirdest night i've had in a long time"
>she pulls me into my room, and we're so exhausted, we collapse to sleep in my bed.
>we wake up around 4pm, and jenna straddles me again and says "you better make it up to me tonight"
fin
>>
>>718535705
i feel so sorry for you
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 768x1024px
>>718535824
Dont. Pics are from the trip we went on. That's my wife's ass.
>>
>>718535705
So hot
>>
>>718535538
>>718535655

Confirmation of proclaimed faggotry....>>718535810

I think I hate you.
>>
>>718533822
Well, we are more like friendly associates now. Zero trust with them. Sis and I hang mostly with the not-as-asshole friends. We are considered "paranoid freaks" by our circle because we don't really trust anyone except us.
>>
>>718536131
whatever virgin
>>
>>718535937
wait what happened explain pic
4some?
your wife raped his as well??
>>
>>718535937
Sexy ass.

>>718535810
Hurry the fuck up asshole.
>>
>>718535810
Did you tho or are you a faggot?
>>
>>718536232
>>718536285
That's the story, yes, Jenna and I had a little fling for a few weeks before she graduated and we still remain good friends
>>
>>718535705
>>718535937

You are married to a flat manfaced jersey shore reject whore that as an adult wears ed hardy and bragged about fucking a troll with cow tits.....we all feel bad for you.
>>
>Bring her back to my house
>let her sleep the night off in my bed
>first thing in the morning cook her a bowl of eggs
>>
File: 1483725982817.jpg (40KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483725982817.jpg
40KB, 479x720px
>>718528113
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 465x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 465x620px
>>718536230
No the girls just like to play around when they drink and we both he and I are ok with it. He doesn't know I raped his wife they assumed they fucked while blacked out as they often do. My wife doesn't know either.
>>
>>718536189
You need new friends /b/ro.
>>
>>718536386

>4 paragraph greentext story
>Barely related to the subject of the thread
>No payoff

DIAF
>>
>>718528174
You missed out on the best time of your life.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 620x465px
>>718536417
Right cuz you fuck models and millionaires right?
>>
>>718536223
Na, I fucked Jenna the next day

>"Hi Jenna"
>Hi anon, if you aren't a massive faggot you can fuck me
>Fuck Janna-facial
Fin
>>
>>718536703
No, but I don't brag about it either. There is a difference.
>>
>>718536942
No not really there just your inflated self righteousness.
>>
It's not really a story worth greentexting, but a friend of mine got passed out drunk at a party and after coming to in the middle of the night, she "needed to warm up" and clung to me or warmth on the couch I was crashing on that night. We eventually moved to a bed and removed a couple articles of clothing, but literally nothing else happened besides sharing body heat. I kinda regret it because she was and is a fucking bombshell, but she had a bf who I was also friends with and she probably wouldn't have fucked me anyways.
>>
>>718535141
There's also a lot of people who use being drunk as an excuse to do things they want.
I'm not saying he did, but there's a chance his sister was fully aware.
>>
>>718536942
I mean because you are in a rape thread.
>>
>>718536703

keep posting pics of your buddies wife
>>
>>718537226
Do this pls
>>
>>718534957
this is why you don't drink if you can't handle your shit. Stupid college kids drink way too much.
>>
>>718537105

>Guy walks up a hill
>makes sure everybody knows what he did
>Guy 2 walks up a hill
>walks down to the bottom of its
>Climbs Everest
>Says nothing
>Everest guy sees hill guy
>"You know that's not impressive enough to be yelling about"
>Hill guy "You're self righteous" adjusts ed hardy belt
>>
>>718537572
Once again this is a rape thread
>>
File: 1463503983937.jpg (206KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1463503983937.jpg
206KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 620x465px
>>718537226
Your in luck I got some good ones
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>>718537719
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 473x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 473x630px
>>718537744
>>
>>718537675
I'm not the one calling people self righteous
>>
>>718537719

sweet christ. keep going
>>
>>718537808
No your the one suggesting bragging about rape in a rape brag thread is somehow wrong or out of place.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 473x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 473x630px
>>718537842
>>
>>718537967

damn, i woulda given my wifes pussy the night off and went to town on this breeder. Cumming in her once was not enough
>>
>>718537896
a·nal·o·gy

/əˈnaləjē/

noun

noun: analogy; plural noun: analogies
a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.

>>718536703

Try harder.
>>
>>718535049
trying too hard. lurk moar
>>
>>718538177
Your seriously going grammar nazi to avoid the fact your getting high and might in a rape thread?
>>
>>718537967

any more?
>>
>>718538374
Nigga, we all high in here
>>
>>718538374
Jesus Christ you are dense.....I used the dictionary definition of a word to explain why you are wrong (it's called sarcasm) This goes over your head and you call me a grammar nazi so I'll spell it out for you (that's a pun)

Anon - "I raped my friends wife" post pics

They are ugly and this is pointed out here someone else here>>718535824

I rape my friends wife guy >>718535937
(Here is the brag that is in question)

me >>718536417

Best raper >>718536703

me >>718536942

"uncle anon" >>718537105

me explaining the difference>>718537572

then your dumbass chimes in without understanding whats going on (pretty sure you are the ed hardy rapist BTW)

Also...*You're
>>
>>718536503
Let me run down to the dollar store and get them. I accept anyone who accepts me for the most part. People with social skills tend to be in either the non-asshole pool or the sociopath pool. I'm a social retartd, so is my sister. Either be a hermit or have asshole friends.
>>
>>718524083
too soon bro...
>>
>>718532471
Someone never watched Doug I see..... skeeter always honked when he talked. Don't ask me why. He just did.
>>
>718539239

I didn't even read the thread but I can tell that (You)'re just hoping that if you give out enough (You)s then (You) will get a few (You)s back in return. Well I see right through (You)r clever rouse, and it'll never work.

Fuck (You)
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (25KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
25KB, 600x451px
>>718539416
Didn't watch it a lot only a couple times just have vague memories about it when I was younger, I did recall that skeeter did something like that when I saw the comic just wasn't sure. So I guess the creator did intend to leave the reader a kind of message I guess?
>>
No green text.

Be me, grad student at party
Awesome, open bar, cool bartender
Having great time
Spot feminazi cunt hambeast
She sees me and comes over
"Is he giving you a hard time?"
Bartender cutie looks at hambeast
"He's being really pleasant, unlike some guests"
I smile as hambeast feels awkward
"Yeah just kidding I know him haha"
Make small talk.
Hambeast wants a drink.
Asks my opinion.
"I'm on my 5th Long Island ice tea. Want to keep it light"
Bartender raises eyebrow, then smirks.
Hambeast asks for drink, chugs it.
Does this again, and again.
30 minutes later she's the party clown.
Talks about fucking and womyn sexual freedom.
They convince her to call Uber
I laugh at the scene.
She later was bitching to me about paying $200 for the fare, as she threw up inside the poor Uber car. Cleaning costs etc.
She thought she had a shoe in.
"That night? Yeah, went home with Mellanie, the bartender".
Hambeast looks devastated.
Bitches about some sex stuff.
I walk off.
>>
>>718539683
who the fuck cares about that you fucking dumbass I'm only awake because I have the runs and have been shitting all night.....somehow I landed here
>>
>718540165

Still got me more (You)s than (You) so I fail to see your point. Try getting more (You)s

:^)
>>
>>718528174
your a fucking pussy
>>
>>718540742
Oh (you)
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (306KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
306KB, 1080x720px
Not exactly the same but similar

>at a party in senior year of highschool
>been drinking for hours and decide to crash in one of the bedrooms
>girl comes into the room completely wasted
>she and I shared the same group of friends but were never more than acquaintances
>still had a massive crush on her regardless
>said she passed out in the floor and woke up to some dude trying to feel her up
>said she felt safe with me and asked if she could share the bed with me for the night
>twin bed so we're extremely close the whole night
>she passes out within seconds
>spend the next hour in a drunken stupor wondering if I should try anything with her while she slept
For context, she's a really good girl. Still to this day she's still a virgin waiting for marriage and has never been in a serious relationship.

>ultimately decide not to do anything out of fear of her waking up
>finish senior year only being sorta "friends" but only because we hung out with the same people

>fast forward a few years after graduation
>start talking and become genuine friends again
>fast forward another few years to this day and we're now best friends that talk daily
>she's my oneitis and I'm in the friendzone big time
>literally the reason why I lift
>just biding my time until I have the confidence to confess

I probably should have just raped her and got it over with lads. This shit is true suffering. Feigning disinterest, and dating other girls because I know if I confessed now she'd shoot me down

Hit unsubscribe if you would like to discontinue your subscription to this blog
>>
>>718537744
flat and gross
>>
>>718541060
you should defo get her alone and just start feeling her up it will work trust me
>>
>>718541692
I doubt it. I really think I'm past the point of no return now

She recently called me her "platonic soul-mate." That's the most romantically disinterested phrase I've ever heard

And for what it's worth I don't really wanna trash our friendship just for a shot at fucking her or something. I'm in quite the pickle you see
>>
>>718541995
slow night no bites 4 u
>>
>>718541995
Platonic is a word normally chosen very much on perpose. It's all over kid.
>>
Got my 19 yo daughter drink she passed out and i felt and licked her tits fingeted het pussy and used her hand to fap me i came on her face and it was a bitch to clean out of her eyebrows
>>
>>718542279

moar! how did her body feel, is she a virgin?
>>
File: 906.jpg (30KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
906.jpg
30KB, 242x242px
>>
find a girl at a party, she gets drunk as fuck (could not walk) ending up me helping her getting home (carrying home) while home she went to bathroom passes out.
when i carry her to the bed i get her undressed and finger fucks her a little for a while she does not wake up. started to fap a bit and then i came in her panties..... left
>>
>>718542439
So soft she is athletic so felt toned no fat at all nipples were small and great on the tongue yes she was a virgin and her pusdy was very very tight
>>
>>718521389
Did she wake up?
>>
>>718543155
So hot
Was doing something to similar to my gfs younger sis
>>
hehe i think i know this one ;D
>>
>>718527893
No fucks given anywhere, not even from her. It's only your neurosis that's keeping it alive now. Get over it and move on.
>>
>>718525449
Nah, you raped her.
>>
>>718525845
Not to be raped.
>>
>>718526329
Didn't you just claim you did nothing wrong? fucking sick moron
>>
>>718531025
There is no part of your story that says you didn't rape a sleeping girl.
>>
>>718541060
Thats nothing.

The only reason I lift is because this girl i almost dated in hs was showing interest in me till the end but i never got the guts.
Going for the 5 year reunion.
>>
>>718531776
This'll never stand up in court.
>>
>>718529685
No they don't. It's really all an act to get us to marry them
>>
>>718530307
Haha, no. Seriously, a guy who pays for sex garners more respect than some slithering coward who has to resort to violating someone for it. You really can't get laid any other way? Pathetic.
>>
>>718526329
It must be a weird feeling of self-repulsion though that for the rest of your life you'll have to carry with you the fact that your raped somebody.
>>
>>718526774
She's in waycross ga
>>
>>718543343
She flinched a few times but didn't wake up :) sucked her pussy for about 2 min then I heard my mother in the kitchen so I stopped.
>>
>>718528113
>as people dont get the joke
>>
>>718518035
If im sure to be not caught, fuck it all, i just fuck that whore
>>
>>718532666
Nice trips... Also, what is the story about this pic? Everyone comments too etc but I'm a newfag so never understand
>>
>me friend and femanon hang out
>we go buy some beer and femanon pops some pills in my car while were on the way back to her aptarment
>a couple beers later she goes to change
>comes back out in bra and panties completely out of it
>friend gets uncomfortable and says he has to go
>say ill stay and make sure she doest hurt herself
>she starts grabbing my dick and saying she wants to fuck
>end up fucking and she falls asleep half way through
>finish up and pass out on the couch after a few more beers
>next morning she asks what happened
>tell her she came out in her bra and panties so i got her to go to bed and i stayed over to make sure she didnt leave and do something stupid
>believed it and i left
She ended up getting pregnant and thought it belonged to a guy she slept with a few weeks later. I might have a kid out there getting raised by some dumb asshole.
>>
>>718545611

You didnt use a condom on a drunk chick, are you fucking dense?
>>
>>718545833
I was 20 at the time and didn't give a fuck. Never got an std though.
>>
>>718532994
It's been like that since the dawn of time. Why do you think women band together and stay where they are while the men go out into the world and travel around?
>>
>>718535705
Dave! You motherfucker! I'll kill you!!!
>>
>>718531025
>slowly take off her underwear and put it slowly inside her
you put her underwear inside her? why?
>>
>>718534554
>I don't have a good looking sister to fuck
You should get one. They're great.
>>
>>718529951
so when did a human being with actual morale became the equivalent of a fedora-wearing living autismo?
>>
>>718540015
You're an absolute legend anon.
>>
>>718541060
dude fucking kill yourself already jesus
>>
>>718525173
>>718543575

"Rape". What is the definition of consent? How can a drunk girl not consent, but a drunk guy can? If she cant consent, he wasnt responsible for his actions either, as he was unable to consent as well.
>>
>>718546422
enjoy your lonely handjob faggot
>>
>>718535049
Wow, good luck. That shit is from like 2008.
>>
>>718541060
unsubscribe
>>
My wife allows me to indulge in ‘raping’ her while she sleeps
>be me
>newlywed with super high sex drive
>nocturnal hard ons that won’t go away
>would wake up my bride in the middle of the night for sex
>frustrated she told me ’you can fuck me but don’t wake me up’
>oh yeah!!
>deep sleeper … especially after a couple of drinks
>mu-haha!!
>just this weekend, felt up her tits, ass and crotch while she slept
>can see and hear she’s in a deep sleep
>cock got throbbing rigid just thinking about what is about to happen.
> lubed it up head to sac.
>carefully slipped her panties off
>carefully spread her legs open and climbed between her legs
>made sure she was still sleeping and I hadn’t disturbed her
>gently slipped the hard wet dick in her missionary and went balls deep
>’gasp!’ darn I woke her LOL
>stroked slow and then fast, slow and then fast, grinding down into her snapper
>’turn over’ ‘No I’m too sleepy’ ‘ not a deal breaker just keep hitting it
>her cute as hell bff spent the night, and I heard her get up early to pee
>made sure she heard me pumping my wife’s cunt and her groaning my name
>got upset when I pulled out and didn’t unload inside her LOL
>>
>>718537967
Looks like a piece of shit.
>>
>>718546528

Underrated post
>>
>>718526329
Stop feeling bad. It's just sex and she wanted it. She is am aduly and should hold herself accountable.
>>
>>718546079
I havta agree. As a women I can't work, shop or provide for my family as I am in constant fear of being raped just for leaving my front door. Thank you for your support in 4th Wave feminism
>>
>>718544081
I like to rather think myself as more of an opportunist.
>>
>>718536488

bravo anon!
>>
File: LEaStKQ.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
LEaStKQ.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>718518035
I used to start threads and ask people to share experiences about dirty sexual things they've done (especially, if they fucked/fooled around with someone inappropriate - not incest - but someone like their mother-in-law or their girlfriend's mother or sister or their best friend's mom, etc.) and someone posted a story about how they had apparently been over at their friend's house and the friend's mother had passed out drunk, and he sneaked off in to her bedroom at some point without his friend noticing and then jacked off and came all over his friend's mother's face, before wiping her face off and then sneaking back out of the room. It was really fucked-up, but was also extremely fucking arousing to read about. I think the dude who posted it was like 17 or 18 when it had supposedly had happened.

The picture I'm about to post was not posted with the story I just described, but it reminds me of the story, plus, I think the picture is really fucking dirty and sexy (supposedly, this picture is from a set of pics posted on here by some guy who claimed that his mother had taken Xanax and passed out and he ended up posting pics of the dirty stuff he was doing to her).

Pic related: Supposedly, the mom of the OP from a thread who had supposedly just came all over his own mom's face
>>
>>718524083
soon tooon
>>
>>718536488
Plot twist
Your wife sucked him off
>>
>>718547634
Not a feminist, but it's the way of the world. Most women overcome their fears to a degree-that doesn't mean the fear isn't still there. It's a primal instinct. Why else do you think most women live their whole lives within 30 minutes of wherethey grew up?
>>
>>718547258
>LOL
Wow, haha, where'd you find this one :)
Can I save it?!
>>
>be me
>wife and i at teh club
>we'd had a few, but this chick we was with had too many
>she's cute, petite bottle blond with tight body
>too drunk chick starts getting too loud and grinding on random people and stumbling around
>we're cutting out
>tell everyone we're gonna give drunk chick a ride home
>three of us in the front seat of my f250
>drunk chick is in the middle
>she passes out cold
>tell wife to finger her
>wife is raging bi and naughty
>she says no ... at first
>tell her no one is gonna find out
>drunk chick has a mini skirt on
>skirt is so short her ass is practically hanging out
>wife complies and feels that cunt through her panties
>she looks over at me and says "it's warm"
>feels her tits through her dress
>trying not to drive off the road as I watch my wife grope
>dick is diamonds; adjust self
>got the panties pulled to one side
>slowly fingering the lips and she parts them
>begins to finger fuck her
>soft moans from drunk chick
>wife stops
>i can't do this and she stops
>me laughing to self
>arrive at drunk chick's apartment
>i carry her upstairs
>toss her in her bed with all her clothes on
>wanting to stick my dick in her
>disappointed we just lock up and leave lol
>got home and fucked hard

days later ask wife about drunk chick, evidently she has a reputation for getting too drunk ... wife felt guilty
>>
>>718549060
>Why else do you think most women live their whole lives within 30 minutes of wherethey grew up?

citation needed, specifically whether thats the case only for women, and not also for men
>>
>>718536468
Fedora fags......
>>
>drunk faggot twink at party
>tries to fuck me
>denied
>gets faggy and obnoxious about it
>tell him to fuck off
>he passes out in bathroom
>go in, lock door, start to fap
>lose it, cum on his face
>undress him
>play with his limp cock
>piss on him
>shove ergonomic end of toilet brush up his ass
>walk home and try to forget it ever happened
>>
>>718549060
So all woman constantly fear rape? What 3rd world country are you from anon?
>>
>4 years go with some school mates go to party
>some random guys and chicks there
>most of the people pass out
>I go to another room and lie down next to thirl
>she's totally passed and im out horny as fuck
>start to play with her pussy
>undress her pants and panties
>dick doesnt get hard enough
>and I cant put it inside
>this fat guys enters the room to sleep there
>wait until he passes out
>get phone call
>dress up and leave
>>
>be me
>in the military
>going to a school in another state
>meet QT3.14 at local mall
>elementary school teacher
>lets hang out!
>on first date ... she wants to drink!
>cool I like beer!
>we split a pitcher
>she is drunk
>what do you want to do now?
>she says, let go back to your room!
>short drive back to military installation
>we're making out hot and heavy
>she's feeling my cock as I drive
>finally get to room, ripping clothes off each other
>we lay down
>and
>she
>falls
>asleep
>stiff dick has no conscience
>take her panties off
>sweetest pussy eva with a nicely trimmed brown muff!
>eat and finger her, tastes and smells perfect
>she's semi awake mumbling
>proceed to fuck her
>missionary for the purpose of procreation
>she's moaning softly
>then doggy for the purpose of busting a nut
>she's grunting and fucking me back
>too drunk to suck on me though ... :(
>flip her over to her back and put her legs on my shoulders
>ask her if it's okay to cum in her ... she says no
>slamming it until i pull out and nut on her flat stomach
>now we both fall asleep
>have breakfast with her the next morning
>travel back home a couple of days later
>never to be heard from again
>>
File: 1474525662130.jpg (344KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
1474525662130.jpg
344KB, 640x852px
>Aus 20 m living in Vietnam at the time. About 3 year back
>Gf Vietnamese 21. They sleep in the hot part of the day.
>Hadn't been there long so I just couldn't sleep at that time of the day
>I'm sitting on the computer chair near the bed reading Viet language books and waiting out the nap.
>Boner.png
>Suddenly mentally crippled by my erection, I look over my shoulder at my gf. She looks serene when she sleeps.
>Lock the door.
>Silently jerk off.
>Pressure builds and I cover my mouth with my left hand
>Splatter her face with cum fuck it was hot
>Stand there for a bit and admire how fucking great it looks. Phone charging in the other room. I cry a bit.
>Take of underwear, put on pants
>This is the skillful bit.
>Cup hand to her face with my underwear (stelthily mopping up cum)
>She squints awake and gives me a cute little smile. She never go grumpy waking up.
>I tell her I love her and squeeze both her cheeks and give her a gentle and deep kiss.
>"I'll see you after you finish sleeping"
>She smiles, and dozed off.
Heart was thundering. I don't even think she'd be mad but was great that I got away with it.

Looked a bit like pic related
>>
>>718550543
>What 3rd world country are you from anon?

Sweden
>>
>>718551182
Ah... It all makes sense now ahmed
>>
>>718537682
looks so much like a chick I have on facebook, had to double check then
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.