[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

if not you better start saving a few hundred a month

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 10

File: healthcare.png (13KB, 924x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
healthcare.png
13KB, 924x513px
if not you better start saving a few hundred a month
>>
File: selfie.jpg (36KB, 480x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
selfie.jpg
36KB, 480x720px
half the people here are unemployed and can get it for free
>>
>>718453177
no they cant retard, trump is getting rid of it
>>
>>718453259

That's going to take about three years to go into effect, but anyone paying attention to the current events would know that
>>
can you?
>>
>>718453412
no it isnt, he is going to repeal everything other than staying on your parents plan until you are 25 with absolutely no alternative whatsoever to protect us
>>
do all of us seriously not deserve any health insurance at all?


what happens when users on this board get cancer
>>
the average cost of a health insurance plan is over 100$
>>
File: 1473318576297.gif (13KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473318576297.gif
13KB, 125x125px
>>718452955
Yep. I work full time and pay into my insurance out of my paycheck. It comes out to about 40 dollars a month but it's worth it.
I broke my arm in a car accident last year and it was covered 100%.

Sorry I'm not a jobless nigger.
>>
44% of my income goes to social security in my country.

>not kidding
>>
>>718452955
im canadian you bumbernuhgget
>>
9/10 chance saying no one here can afford their own healthcare
>>
I'm not in the US so I'm covered. Most of you are fucked tho but you voted for this so lol.
>>
File: stivale.jpg (177KB, 459x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stivale.jpg
177KB, 459x585px
>>718454283
let me guess...
>>
>>718454080
a majority of ALL workers DO NOT get any benefits through their job
>>
>>718454660
Source?
>>
>>718453177

People pay for Obamacare you idiot. Welfare is an entirely different program. Fuck, I hate this country because you guys don't even know what you hate.
>>
>>718452955

>living in germany
>its pretty much impossible to not have an insurance
>doent make a real difference because they would not send you away either way
>>
>>718454780
Look the fuck around yourself. Talk to people.
>>
>>718454628
no, but you're close
>>
>too low income to pay for insurance
>state didn't expand medicaid
>therefore not required to buy insurance vis a vis ACA individual mandate

what exactly is going to change for me, OP?
>>
File: 1429541660284.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429541660284.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>718452955
in my country I cant afford to even die

>if I die now, my relatives will have to pay approx 7000 - 8000 euros in all kinds of mandatory shit

>I make about 500 euros per month, wich is more than 600 euros BELOW the absolute poverty line
>i sutdy
>I also work
>I cannot earn more than 900 euros per month or I lose all student benefits wich mean I either have to quit school and go to work full time, or take up crippling debts that will linger with me for 20 to 25 years
>I am a student in northern europe
>I HAVE TO live beneath the absolute poverty limit when Im a student, thats the rule in my country
>in my country there is a law that students have to be poor if your parents arent super rich.OR to get into debtslavery
>mfw
>>
>>718455031
IE I don't have one and I'm talking out my ass.
>burden of proof
>>
>>718453888
>do all of us seriously not deserve any health insurance at all?
Nobody "deserves" health insurance.

>what happens when users on this board get cancer
Then the banana finally won.
>>
>>718455265
burden of proof is on you to prove that a majority of workers do receive health bennys, dipshit
>>
>>718454790
Not to mention that they seem to believe that those who are on welfare problems have never played taxes into the system. The tax money for social security by these people are probably paying for social security for their parents.
>>
>>718455383
you can't seriously be under the illusion that a given person's SS contributions are earmarked for anyone in particular
>>
can you afford to pay a dead family members bills?
>>
>>718455379
No I didn't. See >>718454660
>https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

You have to provide the proof of your claim.
>>
My insurance went from $200 per month to $800 for some shitty Obama care coverage just because the insurance companies started taking a bath because they had to cover every piece of shit lowlife in the country...affordable health care is an oxymoron if you work for a living in the US
>>
>>718453643
salty tears.
>>
>>718454660
sure kid
>>
>>718454283
Pay you debts Greek
>>
>>718455811
this
>>
>>718452955
> Be american
> Fall Ill
> Poor
> Die


> Be British
> Be poor
> Fall Ill
> Live

Difference? USA health care fucking sucks Ginger, Albino, Nigga dick
>>
File: 1483705042937.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483705042937.gif
1MB, 332x332px
meanwhile at op's house...
>>
>>718456031
sure kid
>>
Don't need health insurance. Don't want health insurance. Haven't had even with Oniggercare. Haven't heard a peep from the government. I get paid cash under the table because I work for my best friend and he knows why I'm like this. When anyone comes knocking he just tells them I'm an immigrant waiting for my VISA to check out, and until then he's paying me upfront. This has been going on for 12 years.
>>
>>718456199
make sure you say thanks to your friend
>>
feels good to not be amerifat
>ingrown toenail? that'll be $20k plus tip
>>
>>718455703
Wasn't my claim, was some other random anon's.
>>
With Obama care I pay $125 for a plan that would cost me $500/month. Without obamacare , if I pay the $500 I will qualify for welfare and medicaid. Take your pick countrymen.
>>
can you?

your employer isnt going to offer it at their own expense
>>
>>718456351

We've been best friends for what seems an enternity and prior to working for him we've had many discussions over beers and burgers over why the past decade and this impending decade of authoritarian government should be stymied at every turn. He was a fucking socialist bootlicker. Now he's wised up to the reality that whats good for the group isn't good always good for the individual and you as a united states citizen should have an option to go it alone at your own peril, and I'm proof of that. Surviving and then some. And it goes without saying I am grateful for my friend because without him I would actually have to go out and work somewhere saying hey I'm an illegal immigrant, please pay me off the payroll. Rather hard to convince someone of that when you're white, speak english, and have no accent whatsoever.

One more thing. Taxation is theft. It's the whole reason why I don't partake in Ofaggotcare. It's the whole reason I don't partake in any sort of social obligation period. If you can take care of yourself, you're taking care of enough.
>>
>>718456199
wait till you slip and fall on some ice or a car hit and runs you and your left with nothing
>>
>>718457216
>Taxation is theft
>he really believes this
how do you expect anything to function from the top down if no one gets paid
>>
>>718457270
Lawyerup
>>
>>718457335

>from the top down

You realize taxpayers get cents on the dollars they pay be it from state or federal government?
That the majority of the "services" they have at their disposal are mediocre and could be better run from the private sector FOR LESS.

Nothing from the top down is worth paying for you stupid faggot. And if the government isn't willing to peacefully muster the citizens to operate those services voluntarily themselves, then the government should board up it's windows and leave life's hard left turns to the only strong men left.
>>
No, but that's okay because I live in a civilized country.
>>
>>718453888
>do all of us seriously not deserve any health insurance at all?

Not at the expense of others, you sound like an entitled immigrant, go home.
>>
>>718457270

Both of those things have happened, and my solution was this. Are you ready?

Don't be a little bitch, and man the fuck up.

I slipped and fell on the job last year. Sliced my arm up trying to grab for something. Put a couple packets of triple antibiotic on it. Wrapped it up in a spare shirt. Get the fuck back to work. It's simple.

And I got hit during last years snow storm too. Wasn't willing to drive. Walked to the store for some beers. Got the beer. Walking back. F150 loses control and swipes me off the sidewalk into a fence. Fence was fucked. I was fine because I had layered up. Couple bruises formed later but I've had worse. Guy paid me $500 to not call the cops. I took the money, and didn't call the cops. Wasn't planning on it. Fuck the cops. I handle all my civil matters with the rights given to me by the constitution. All I need.
>>
>>718455058
Netherlands?
>>
The insurance on my cadillac is 250 a month. I need Obamacar
>>
>>718458489
Ahaha ha! A cut on the arm and a minor traffic accident - you sure manned the fuck up, lol!

I can't wait until something actually happens to you. You're so fucked.
>>
>>
File: 1453532696829.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453532696829.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>>718458696

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I see what you did there
>>
>>718455817
Your own? What about preexisting conditions.....what a bad idea that was......insurance couldnt drop you once you developed costly illnesses.....hmmmmm i cant believe that nignog obbummer got rid of that.....

We'll, we will be back to being owned by private interests in no time.

Dumb fucking idiots
>>
>>718456128
You deluded, entitled little fuck who doesnt see the problems of his own country. You're unbelievable.
>>
>>718459240

You've been owned by private interests since the day you were born you stupid nigger.
>>
free health insurance boii
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=628_RmtaQvU&list=PLAfaE9E69gZbolVkYV0crXyxePTRkLctV&ab_channel=DominiMech
>>
>>718456199
Wait till all that drinking leads to steatohepatitis.....man up then, I'm sure you can get a spare liver at that same 7-11 for about dree fiddy
>>
>>718458489
Damn, sounds like you guys are still stuck in the middle ages. "Fuck all that progress and modern health care, I'll just treat myself somehow and hope my arm doesn't die off." Sure, you can do that but getting medical treatment should be such a normal thing nowadays that you shouldn't even have to think about treating any more serious injury yourself.

Oh well, the American's rights also entail the right to die from stupidity and to not care for yourself properly.
>>
>>718459387
Yeah legislating these things so they dont abuse their "customers" is not a bad thing to do. Plus insurance companies have seen NOTHING BUT profit in the ACA era so the problem is one that is just called the nigger did it and we are NOT going to like it.....no matter the benefits it brings.
>>
USA is the only country were you can go bankrupt by being sick.
>>
>>718459637
you do realize you can go to the hospital and they have to treat you by law?
>but the bill!
funfact, you dont have to pay it. you can claim hardship and the hospital writes it off as a tax loss.
>>
>>718458327
You got a better solution? The health care system in the modern world, which doesn't seem to include the US, works because you're more likely to need health care when you don't have the money for it. But of course everyone only likes to think of themselves so if I have the money I sure won't give some of it to anyone else and when I don't I'll whine about why we don't have free healthcare.
>>
>>718458327
>I refuse to pay for other people's health care, but I will pay for our bloated military budget that Trump has only promised to increase

HURRR MUH FREEDUMS
>>
>>718459587

I drink on occasion.
But that was a good try to present a hypothetical situation that I already control. Has it occured to you that if I'm so inclined to control certain aspects of the governments influence on my life, that I'm also inclined to control EVERY aspect of my life?

heh, keep trying though.
you establishment cucks make me laugh.

>>718459637
You're implying I don't have thousands in my savings account to take care of any major illnesses. I've been doing this for over a decade. I'm far better off than you, and I don't even have someone sticking their hands in my pockets every month to be better off. Remarkable huh?
>>
>>718459859
$80000 for four night in hospital. $20000 to fix broken leg.
>>
>>718459751

You're missing the part where there are various companies and various plans to avoid such abuse. It's called a free market, and the government only works to infringe upon it to partake in monopolizing and getting a piece in the name of helping you. Try again.
>>
>>718460075
Tell that to the guy I replied to. We don't have these problems over here.
>>
>>718459637
Not all of us /b/ro

It just so happens that the fucking idiots that believe this, speak too much and too loudly, and listen very little. With the result that they never learn anything. They bring down the country in the name of the country without even realizing it. It is sickening.

For the first time in ages my employers health insurance has had 100% coverage in labs and most things, and it is very fairly priced.....those 300% increases were total bullshit. Go ahead take that away and let the insurance companies run freely in their market......i cant see that going wrong......except banks pretty much ran free all along and caused a world wide fucking recession with their greed.

These companies in the name of their shareholders will do ANYTHING to increase fucking profit, which is why they used to fuck over people with preexisting conditions and could drop you if they so fucking wished as well when you developed a serious illness.

I cant wait until the shareholders are all fucking ill, to the point that they have to sell stock to pay for their treatment because their own investment fails to cover them.
>>
>>718460075
Wait until theyy sell those debt to collectors. No one gets free shit.
>>
>>718460157
I'm implying that you'd be crying like a little bitch when you get robbed blind by your medical industry. I heard cancer treatment is rather expensive, and that it's the leading cause of death in the US
>>
>>718460279
See free market and subprime mortgage crisis.......

Take away all regulations and the juggernauts WILL DO ANYTHING to help only themselves.

Enjoy your brackish tap water....why dont we just rid all departments of government and all oversight.....

You would be paying for the AIR YOU BREATHE in the name of profits for a company that will effectively own you.

Free market is a wonderful thing, human nature and greed not so much
>>
>>718459859
Yep. I went to the ER during a three day hypertensive migraine. 2 days in hospital. $23000. I make $18500 a year.
>>
>>718460426
which is why you claim hardship.... retard
>>
>>718460738
>Take away all regulations and the juggernauts WILL DO ANYTHING to help only themselves.

where is the personal responsibility to not write checks your ass cant cash?
>>
File: 1287840826674.png (38KB, 175x149px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1287840826674.png
38KB, 175x149px
>>718460510

Implying I'm not entirely healthy. Implying I'm not ready to die at a moments notice. Implying upon noticing definite signs of cancer I don't just drop everything I'm doing and take my thousands to live it up in until death.

Keep trying.
>>
>>718460791
Retard even if you claim hardship if they sell your debt instead of writing it off to a third party collection agency, you are in for a ride for a looooong time

I like how these fucks are against the government in their pocket because muh rights and its expensive and people abuse it ...... yet they are the ones abusing it BY FUCKING OVER THE HOSPITALS THAT WOULD HAVE GOTTEN PAID HAD YOU HAD INSURANCE
>>
>>718460789
Damn dude, thats shit, what do you do and how old are you
>>
Yes, I've planned my future accordingly and have a great job with too tier benefits. Why? Because I'm not some sperglord who leeches off his parents and/or government and actually made something of myself. You can too, it's not too late. You useless fucking retards.
>>
>>718460791
True. Feels good when the garnish your wages untill you pay off your debt.
>>
>>718452955
I could afford it before obamacare.
>>
File: 1409177058635.png (351KB, 776x940px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409177058635.png
351KB, 776x940px
>>718452955
Free healthcare
>>
> health insurance
> living in a 3rd world country
>>
>>718460867
Really nigger of course not but actually LOOK AT WHAT THE BANKS WERE DOING, they were also pretty much making up investment products and selling shit left and right. I didnt lose my fucking house because I'm responsible BUT the banks were corrupt and greedy (and still are) why do you guys not see this shit
>>
Yes I can afford it, because it's free
>>
>>718460789
>I make 18500 a year

Stop working at an entry level High School job full time.
>>
>>718461137
>buying the shit they were selling
sounds like people just being stupid and not researching
>>
>>718461004
Totally correct and its true! System is currupt.
>>
>>718452955
dawg, nobody who can't afford health insurance can afford the aca anyway
Shits straight up robbery that has led to increased medical costs, closing hospitals and increased insurance costs from actual companies
It's like you took the worst aspects of private and public healthcare and threw em together in one massive clusterfuck
>>
>>718460867
For example when we bailed out these fucking banks.....they then WOULD NOT LEND to anyone......where is your argument then? They didnt believe in personal accountability enough to help small businesses restart the economy....because it wasnt IN THEIR INTEREST

Fraud and "PREDATORY LENDING" was profitable until it wasnt......then daddy daddy Uncle Sammy whom you all hate so much had to come-a-running to save these motherfuckers
>>
>>718460867

In his world, that's all he can do.

In my world, I don't write checks period.
I pay cash for everything.
>>
>>718461290
These were OTHER BANKS SELLING PRODUCTS AND BUYING PRODUCTS FROM THEMSELVES BUDDY

Like when you buy a car and your loan is with toyota and all of a sudden some dingaling finance company sends you a letter saying now THEY own the loan and you pay them. Similar thing.

Read a bit. I'm not some crazy fucking hippy, I'm all for capitalism but see where the flaws can have disastrous consequences. These things they were doing were outright criminal and almost killed the world economy for good, we had to bail their asses out.
>>
>>718461703
>Like when you buy a car and your loan is with toyota and all of a sudden some dingaling finance company sends you a letter saying now THEY own the loan and you pay them. Similar thing.

so in other words the debt got sold? and people couldn't afford to pay for their bills? sounds like something my mother did. she bought a 32k car while she only makes about $250 a week. dont buy something you cant pay for, and dobt blame the bank because toyota sold you down the river.
>>
>>718462070

EXACTLY.

Finally. A sane mind. Don't buy something you can't afford, even if you need it. Blaming need in the end is also not permissible.
>>
>>718462070
Don't get sick which you can't afford to get sick?
>>
>>718462070
You still don't get it dude. I said the Toyota example to explain that the banks were seeking and buying made up products from EACH OTHER, didn't say the Toyota loan defaulted
>>
>>718454080

no but you're a racist sub human piece of shit. im glad you broke you arm. hope you break your neck next. kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>718462311
>mmm im gunna stuff my face with mcdonalds and expect my provider to be ok with the fact im letting myself go!
>>
>>718462070
Heres a business brief

Bank a loans to you


Bank b says to bank a, hey i want to buy all yer riskier loans at a reduced price (this slightly mitigates the risk to bank a by getting a giant payment for the loans sold which they thought WOULD default). So bank B now owns the loans that will probably default IN THE HOPES that they wouldnt default because that would mean they would get more back than what they paid for.

Weeeeeeell they didnt......and your glorious institutions that you are vehemently justifying and protecting ARE THE ONES THAT WROTE CHECKS THEY COULDNT CASH by doing stupid shit like that.
>>
>>718462515
Or just blame god for the reason why people get sick and can't pay their medical bills.
>>
>>718452955
I get HDHP through my jerb for $64/month as a non smoker. Yes, copays are higher but i rarely need to see a doctor.
>>
>>718461010
23yo. Data entry subcontractor for an asbestos litigation firm.
>>
>>718462980
And for some such as myself who got lucky, this year coverage went up considerably compared to anything I've ever had before (even when i paid more) compared to my mother who has been working her job for 17 fucking years and has had the same insurance over those 17 years and the record is the following

Every year her cost goes up and her benefits go down......cant really blame obummercare for that one because the MOST significant increases in price and loss of coverage happened before the aca. But it is sad that a giant company who she works for has shittier insurance than my employer who is a small business with insurance through the aca marketplace. I think cigna has continued to milk it for those 17 years no matter what
>>
The only way to solve this issue is a universal health care and private health care for people willing to pay for special treatment and happy ending. Everyone benefits.
>>
>>718464129
This......
>>
>>718462391
They can't sell if no one buys. FREE MARKET.
>>
Health/life insurance originated because money lenders had to make sure they could collect if borrowers got disabled or died.
>>
>>718458732
Exactly. Wonder what he'll do with that bill from the hospital for $20,000 to remove that appendix. Probably can't take that fucker out with a pocket knife and a case of beer...
>>
>>718466412
I'd do it for him for $10000 and a case of beer. I took anatomy in colije.
>>
>>718466769
Now that's the thinking on our feet you're going to need in the Trump economy!
>>
>>718467431
I figure that once dick transplants are a reliable thing, I can trade my 8 inches for a new kidney if need be.
>>
>>718453177
Wtf is he a burn victim?? Please tell me he survived that
>>
can you
>>
>>718468206
Office supply theft fail. Didn't make it, but the aftermath led 3M to reword their disclaimer.
>>
>>718469103
No. I'd rather be vacuum sealed in mylar.
>>
when something happens YOU will be the one to pay for it
>>
I pay 13% tax on any price tag and the government takes 22% of my pay check, I get free health care but man I don't think it's worth it,
Leaf here
>>
>>718470544
if you got run over by a car and that car didnt stop

your life would immediately stop and all that you wanted for yourself would be GONE
>>
>>718470544
Hey leaf. American here. I buy most of my needed drugs from you guys. Customs rarely intervenes. My psych meds cost half as much from there, and I don't have to see a doctor for what I know I need. I'd move there if I had a skill tour country was short on. Thanks.
>>
>>718471584
the boarders are about to get locked down

ARE YOU READY
>>
>>718471802
Yeah. Life goes on. Same drugs are even cheaper from India just don't trust the purity as much. Trump will only unify the intelligent poor.
>>
can you afford health insurance anon?
>>
>>718458327
>Not at the expense of others
Conservafags - It's every man for himself, as long as things are going my way
>>
/tread
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 10



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.