[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shroom thread. Post experiences, growing tips, and general psychedelics

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 13

File: Shroomies.png (929KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Shroomies.png
929KB, 540x960px
Shroom thread. Post experiences, growing tips, and general psychedelics discussion
>>
For those curious, these are B+ cubes
>>
File: 4chanmushroom.jpg (353KB, 1507x818px) Image search: [Google]
4chanmushroom.jpg
353KB, 1507x818px
>>
had the mycellium in some jars above the frigde, and some blue mold cheese in there.
By the time the shrooms grew, I was not sure if psycobilin or roquefort :-D

Just look up PFTek, easy as fuck...
>>
>>718450347
What's some advice you'd give to someone looking to trio for the first time?
>>
>>718450347
if those are your's, tell me everything how you do it
>>
>>718450445
>>2017
>>not growing psilocybe azurecens
>>
Your sterile technique should be your biggest concern when growing. Don't half ass it, you get more shrooms when you don't accidentally contaminate a third of your jars.

Also, maybe learn to pick local wild psychedelics. Not necessarily the safest option, but it sure is cheaper. Helps if you're into foraging already.

Also, am I the only one who has more more fun on a moderate to light dose compared to a heavy dose?
>>
>>718451137

5DGISD OR GTFO
>>
File: moist.png (786KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
moist.png
786KB, 540x960px
>>718450824
Don't take them at a party, try a park, or some natural area that is calming. Shrooms are good for conversations and admiring the world around you, take with some buddies and you'll all have a great time.

>>718451019
Funny enough, recently got a syringe of that.

>>718450854
That will take too long. Get spores first and do your research. 2 hr of light a day, liberal sprays with water, and make sure there are NO CONTAMINATES.
>>
File: 1483263565875.png (149KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1483263565875.png
149KB, 417x405px
>>718451278
>5DGISD
the fuck is that
>>
>>718450347
I did shrooms once in like 1992. My friends all had fun while I did nothing but barf for like an hour. It was bullshit.
>>
>>718451137
What country OP?
Aus here, shroom season but not in the right place at the right time.

Really wish I was closer to a few rain forrests that I know have some.

Do you get your prints mailed or do you get your own? And if the latter, does your preferred type grow out of the ground or out of patties?
>>
>>718451320
i am asking for temp, kind of light, misting directly on shroom or just wall + huminity %, FEA per day, is that soil, are cakes in 'soil', how deep, is soil wet, do you have vermiculite around cakes?
>>
>>718451410
Google it you troglodyte.

>>718451464
Chances are you had a pretty full stomach, nausea is pretty common if you don't prep by not consuming food prior to ingestion. There are a few liquids said to make it go down better but I haven't seen any imperical evidence.
>>
File: 1482909800905.jpg (86KB, 660x526px) Image search: [Google]
1482909800905.jpg
86KB, 660x526px
>>718451320
>Don't take them at a party, try a park, or some natural area that is calming
Wisdom. I've seen a few psychedelic induced freakouts in my time, and 100% of them were be cause someone didn't manage site / situation or thought they should take shrooms at a party. The sadist in me chuckles a little bit over that kinda thing, but it a proper freakout can really damage people for a while
>>
>>718451464
Did you have anything in your stomach? What was the dosage?

>summer 2016
>bunch of friends get blazed and go get Chinese buffet
>eat way too much and following morning decide to not eat anything
>make shroom tea and eat mush (4-5g)
>projectile vomit on someone's lawn 30 min later

>>718451643
I don't do cakes, just layer of nutrients, substrate, and then nutrients. Keep around 75 degrees. Blah blah blah
>>
>>718451643
Google nigger
>>
>>718451752
>>718451824
Yeah I think I may have had an allergic reaction cause my face got all puffy too.
>>
>>718451643
Literally google pftek you pussy. There is also plenty of videos on YouTube for the tek as well for "educational purposes" if you want some plausible deniability if you think the cops care.

Or, if you're REALLY lucky and can find a non virus infested link, try for O. T. Oss book. But honestly, looking over the book. It shows its age and the pftek probably beats it out in everyway
>>
>>718451795
Guy at my birthday took 4 grams raw in the kitchen, started pacing around the back yard, apparently didn't enjoy themself. They had been drunk for a while before buying them.

Having a breakdown really ruins shrooms, if you want to take the drug effectively, always take them in an appropriate environment.

Also if anyone is thinking they can just pop some shrooms and fall asleep. You're wrong. Be prepared to stay up.
>>
File: IMG_1763.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1763.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>718452031
Or...
>flinches

You could....

Check out the shroom subreddit?
>>
Sex while tripping?
>>
>>718450347
I went to Colorado with some friends, pulled over by the San Juan forest and hiked up the mountain, heavy snow. Drank some shroom tea with star bursts melted in (it tastes fucking delicious), very nice euphoric high, amazing view, got to experience a snow storm.
>>
>>718450824
Stuff you've seen before can be super boring on shrooms, so make sure you go somewhere you've never been before and try to do it with people you aren't too familiar with. Don't tell the people you are with that your are tripping as that will only cause paranoia - Instead before your dose, leave your parents a text telling them to call you at what should be +4 hours after dosing "just to make sure you're ok". That should keep you covered while protecting your privacy
>>
>>718452454
Don't. I haven't tried, but anyone who's tripped can tell you everything feels different to the hands. Touch your own flesh next time and you'll see.
>>
>>718452087

>have a friend buy $180 AUD worth of lsd mailed to my college.
>today is big piss up day (everyone has taken lethal doses of UDLs, VB, and Bundy Rum)
>all the girls have pissed off to their slut parade at some Chinese joint in town, college is locked up full of pissed up gents.
>perfect time to drop acid.png
>drop at ~10-11am
>come up is ok (I'm a larger bloke and took 2x 175mg tabs)
>most of the other 4-5 blokes take one or half a tab each.
>fucking Josh nicks the last half tab and buggers off to do some pingers
>oh shit we tripping now
>everyone is having hallucinations
>everyone but me
>pretty much just have quake pro vision (felt like I was observing everything from behind and above my head )
>nick the fucking trooper looks at me
>I look at him
>crack biggest smiles known to man kind
>this happens like 500 times during the trip
Cont...
>>
>>718452510
>try to do it with people you aren't too familiar with. Don't tell the people you are with that your are tripping as that will only cause paranoia -

Holy shit this is the worst advice I've ever seen.
>>
>>718452871
I've heard LSD is nice.

>5 buddies take lsd together
>"genius" idea to play the dark side of the moon album on top of the wizard of Oz meme.
>100% effective at creating a bad trip
>>
>>718452900
*WHAT NOT TO DO
>>
>>718452871

Cont...
> everyone just chilling experiencing the trip
>nek minnit
>some older guy comes in to our room, he's a big nerd and kinda autistic
>has no idea we pinging
>entire crew is straight faced.jpg
>some of the other boys come up, they instantly knew what was going on. Fucking Cabbage, that ledge.
> start to relax
>weird guy starts play acting super drunk, pretending to be some Irish fucker.
>looks to my mate Josh who's pretty much top sitter despite being off his cunt
>pretty much comes out as gay to his face
>...
>can see josh internally defusing multiple IEDs in his psyche
Cont...
>>
>>718453223
I want some LSD right now Ill drop rn! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!
>>
anyone has dmt experiences?
>>
>>718453538
I was laying carpet in this really sketchy part of town and this tweaker told me to smoke DMT while im peaking on acid, said its insane, but no Ive never smoked DMT.
>>
How much do first time users take? People suggested that am eighth is good?
>>
>>718453751
that's an average dose, if you want to have a real trip and eighth is right.
>>
>>718453423
Cont...
>I'm pretty much the only cunt that knows what's going on
>trying to usher this gaycunt out. Some of the other blokes who came later realise and start to go sitter mode
>'hey let's go out side ay'
>sounded like a good idea, fucking hell Cabbage I thought you knew what you were doing.
>most of us bail outside. Sitting in a chill courtyard with a picnic table in the middle of the grass
>actually feels good man
>sit down, get away from gaycunt for a while.
>matt comes out of no where and sits down. Has his fucking aviators on.
>takes on look at us and starts to crack up, could tell from our eyes.
>'hey, try not to tell anyone'
>'tell anyone? Mate, these edibles are fucking me just as hard as you are, don't worry, I won't say anything'
>fucking hell matt you ledge
>matt pissed off
>*slurred Irish accent mumbling*
>oh boy, here we go again.

Cont...
>>
>>718453751
Shrooms can effect people differently. If you are taking any medications, be sure to check the side effects if mixing them with Shrooms (they can be pretty bad). If you have any behavioral disorders, start with 2 g's, if you're completely healthy start with an eighth (3.5-3.56).
>>
>>718454099
Are you a teenager? Or is it a death penalty for being high?
>>
>>718452454
I've always had trouble getting in the mood on shrooms, but as for LSD, make sure you have an emotional connection with the person. Otherwise it'll probably be a shit time.
>>
>>718454099
Cont...
>Gayirishcunt has followed us outside.
>can't remember what happens but I think josh just straight up tells him to fuck off.
>problem solved
>go back to small as room we had set up a bean bag and moved a mattress to make makeshift seats.
>someone has an idea to let each person go down the hall to one of our trippers empty room.
>the idea is to let everyone chill out alone for an hour to experience it by itself.
>we do this for a few hours
>my turn
>go down the hall
>my feet feel like I'm walking on the moon
>probably looked like a right cooked cunt straight out of Monty python's silly walks
>no one around anyhow lol
> get to the room and get inside and lock it
>lay down for like maybe 5-10 mins.
> am I gonna see mad shit if I close my eyes?

Cont...
>>
File: ELEGOMYEGO.jpg (201KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
ELEGOMYEGO.jpg
201KB, 1024x759px
>>718454490
>sex on LSD
We all know how this ends guys...
>>
>>718454433
Neither, why do you ask? I mean we could have gotten like half the college kicked out for doing copious amounts of drugs on college grounds if that makes sense.
>>
>>718451824
do you mist on shrooms or only walls?>>718451954
>>718452031
google is shit today, on shroomery is outdated (last call 6 y ago), and there is reddit do i have to say anything...
so, if you know something, can you tell why are only shooms on bottom of cake?
>>
Dont harvest too soon or take too long, must harvest in the right time. Was growing b+ this summer, had 2 shitty harvests, and 3th was 1 giant shroom, (30gs fresh) Best fucking trip from shrooms i had was when i ate 4 g,s of b+ smoked some weed and drank 2 nice strong coctails. Have fun with them, best strain i tried.
>>
>>718454755
Feel free to cap this, would save me time typing it out again.
Cont...

>close eyes
>fucking hell, no visuals, not even any machine elves
>fuck it decide to go on my mates computer and fuck around.
>open up ms plant
>what am I even doing
>decide to 'paint' a picture based off what I hear
>literal scribble all over screen
>MAGNIFIQUE
> decide to set it as mates desktop with a few extra added penises cause why not.
>go back and tell them I didn't see/do shit and send in the next one
>some time passes just chilling and talking
>'oi let's listen to some tunes'
>everyone in agreement but not sure what to play
>have no idea what we should listen to so just half ass listen to some bob Marley
>not even weed
>start to get into it, Josh is a drummer so he is drumming along on his leg
>nek minnit nick starts jamming as well
>I join in
>now we have a group of 6 guys just drumming on their legs like complete Neanderthals
>don't care it was cool AF being one tribe of cunts who forgoe drinking piss (alcohol) like actual Neanderthals outside
>I shit you not, next thing I hear is some drunk cunt smashing windows and laughing.
>confirmed we aren't the Neanderthals
Cont...
>>
>>718451019
they fruit between 50-60 degrees F
>>
>>718455627
I've heard to pick the shrooms when they're young, greater psilocybin concentration.
>>
>>718451320
again, P. Azure fruits at 50-60 degrees F

youre gonna need a chill spot thats not freezing it
>>
>>718455749
>feel free to cap this

*crickets*
>>
>>718451320
>>718451795
>>718452087
Yeah man the problem with trying to party with shrooms is that any decent amount has a good chance of severely fucking with your motor skills and ability to effectively communicate, which defeats the purpose of taking drugs at a typical party. And a small dose is not going to give you much effect at all usually.

Pretty good at a camping festival though, since at least you're outside and can just take your chair to the stage and let come what may.
>>
File: bearmace.jpg (60KB, 720x556px) Image search: [Google]
bearmace.jpg
60KB, 720x556px
>>718455749
yeah you're pretty stoned right now. it's on the borderline of incomprehensibity and earnestness
>>
>>718454847
free eggo frozen waffles?
>>
>>718453433
>>718453223
Its probably my favorite

Way more consistent and functional than mushrooms

Taking a fat dose at a festival and running around dancing and drinking until sunrise is god-tier
>>
>>718456098
>fucks with your ability to communicate
Strange, I've always had an easy time communicating with people on shrooms, I just can't shut the fuck up.
>>
>>718456133
Not really I could follow him just fine in fact I'm enjoying the story. I like stupid trip stories
>>
>>718455749
Cont...
>Some time passes
THUD
>wtf is that?
>mumbling outside the door and banging
>lets ignore it and it will go away.gif
>banging and moaning gets louder
>door is starting to shake under the amount of weight being thrown into the door
>'joooooosssshhhhhhhsshhhhhh'
>fuck I know that voice
>Welcome to the Chronicles of Doug
>we hurrly open the door and the living legend himself falls into the room, slumping over the lap of nick who had been sitting on the office chair on door duty
>more moans and mumbles
>go to pull this comatose Doug up out of nicks lap
>"AAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCK!"
>Doug flounders to the ground gripping his ankle
>we soon realise he is in a bit of pain and might be in more trouble than we realise
>josh goes back into sitter mode
>josh says aside to me, "I'm really not feeling good about this, we need to get him out now"
>pretty much sober (as you can be on 350mg of acid) so I know what to do.
>time to play Doctor Dinner
Cont
>>
>>718456069
is there page to buy p. azure spores print for europe?
>>
File: rerew.png (443KB, 511x639px) Image search: [Google]
rerew.png
443KB, 511x639px
>>718456484
Why?
>>
>>718456133
Currently sober AF, just recalling it as it was
It was pretty fucked up but interesting at the same time
>>718456484
Cheers man, honestly couldn't care less, just thought some people might enjoy a story
>>
>>718456484
You should totally screen cap it and post it on the next ylyl dude! xD lmao
>>
>>718456481
I mean yeah sometimes I'll ramble on about whatever, but I have trouble remaining on topic and coherent to the point where I may as well not be saying anything at all.

Other times I just get real quiet.

Shrooms are a wildcard and it can be hard to predict exactly what reaction you're going to get, but pretty consistently I get too spun out to keep my thoughts on track whereas when I take acid I consistently get a bit of the hyper-focus going on.
>>
File: advadv.png (117KB, 283x235px) Image search: [Google]
advadv.png
117KB, 283x235px
>>718456545
Why does it matter?
>>
>>718456500
Doctor Dinner
Fucking auto correct. Ignore whatever garbage that was meant to be lol

>tell Doug to lay down on the bed frame since the mattress was being used as a back rest.
>have a look at his ankle
>shit is purple
>fuuuggg. What do I even do.
>Doug does it hurt if I press here
>"AAAAAHHHHHHHH wtf, why would you do that"
>shut up Doug I'm the doctor here
>he's too drunk and probably cooked on eccies to argue back
>literally prod about it for 5 mins. Still have no clue what to do
>josh is giving me the, get this guy outstanding here, the setting is getting fucked with.
>tell Doug that there isn't really anything we can do but give him Panadol
>tell him to go and see who was on duty at the time
>... It was him. Ofc it was him
>tell him to just go find one of the other RFs and to get more grog into him to take the pain away
>worst advice I could probably give to anyone period.
>Doug is getting rowdy, trying to push him out of the room
>he's pretty sturdy for a 5"5' guy
>eventually get him out and lock the door on him
>he's pounding on the door wanting to be let in
>really being a dog cunt to him but we have 6 people in here Tripping on acid and it's not good.
>eventually Doug walks off, hopefully to get some medical attention
>see him running around outside as if nothing is round with his ankle after all
>poor Doug
>he won't remember it in the morning anyway lol
>>
Is it safe if you do shrooms by yourself ? I do suffer from a mental disorder btw, does it matter or
>>
>>718454847
Feral child
>>
>>718457636
Typically yes, but with a mental disorder I'd say it depends on the disorder in question. If your disorder makes you prone to sever anxiety attacks have a benzo handy. If your disorder makes you prone to psychosis then absolutely fucking not, and never take psychedelics in general.
>>
I live on the east coast of nsw Australia and I can't find these in the wilderness for the fucking life of me
Tips ? Fuckniggers
>>
>>718457535
ending kinda sucks
>>
>>718456258
this
>be me
>~8pm
>with 4 friends at a festival
>we all drop acid at camp, then load up our backpacks with beer and moonshine
>head into festival grounds, run around looking at art and shit
>go see gramatik at the main stage
>dance so fucking hard, passing moonshine around
>gramatik breaks his ankle at the end of his set
>RIP ankle
>go minigolf bowling
>go night swimming (this is the fucking tits)
>mess around with someones poi for awhile
>climb a thing
>10/10 will do again
>>
>>718457636
its hard to tell that its safe having mental disorder and tripping with experienced friend..you might have some real problems
>>
>>718457636
it helps to have a sitter if you start down a bad mental path. what disorder do you have?
>>
>>718458211
they grow on cow dung a lot, check there. also you can have spores shipped, but you run the risk of legal trouble. what happens if you're caught with drugs down there?
>>
File: IMG_0825.jpg (177KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
177KB, 750x562px
>>718458684
Not sure, never been caught
Similar to Murcia I assume
>>
>>718458684
Not him but Australia has some extremely strict drug laws
>>
>>718457535

>Not much more really happened after that
>the girls got back and some of the head committee end up coming up to the room we were in.
>Apparently there was some concern about blood in the bathroom right outside our door
>they come up and question us
>oh shit, panicking thinking we could get busted
In hindsight, busted for what lel? having a room stinking of absolute sweat and BO thanks to some acid? No proof of anything so we fine
>josh attempts to pull the meanest poker-face known to man kind to defuse the situation
>I shot you not, he just walks up to the chick at the door, freezes for a moment, and then says bye and straight up slams the door in her face.
>I'll never forget the smug ass look on Joshs face thinking he had pulled the biggest con job known to man kind.
>it takes him a second to realise what actually happened.
>face goes white
>"it's fine, it's fine, don't worry guys, it's completely fine, nothing's gonna happen, it's fine."
>he's T-minus 5 seconds from mental melt down
>" it's fine" I say
>something clicks and you can see him coming back to a good mental state
>"thanks man, I needed that"
>Chernobyl 2.0 averted

That pretty much sums up the day, turns out it was just someone vomit in the shower. We got reported to the head of campus but they had nothing to go on so we didn't have to worry. Besides, all the other guys who were pissed off their chops got in huge shit for breaking 4 different windows around the college.

iirc, the whole point I was gonna make originally was that I couldn't sleep that night because every 5 seconds it felt like I needed to take a piss despite being completely empty. Besides the constant bathroom walks, was fun, would do again.
>>
>>718458920
I stand corrected
>>
quite alot of shrooms here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=628_RmtaQvU&list=PLAfaE9E69gZbolVkYV0crXyxePTRkLctV&ab_channel=DominiMech
>>
>>718458249
Wasn't the ending, just forgot to put a Cont but I agree, the real ending isn't really that exciting. Comedowns normally aren't
>>
>>718452454
one guy just told me it's crazy and I shouldn't try bc "it never stops"
>>
>>718458684
Spore prints are legal because they only contain the spores which themselves don't contain any psilocybin. Once the spores build on the culture and create a mycellium cluster is when psilocybin starts to appear and that's where the ilegal-ness starts.

Pretty sure I've read numerous accounts of spore prints being shipped without any legal ramifications from the US, UK and Australia. Obviously double check your local laws to be safe
>>
>>718459074
i mean story is awesome, too bad you did not trip ball all the time
>>
>>718450347
Tip once you get a good set up and good spores you won't be able to give away or eat them fast enough.
>>
>>718458920
Yeah we do, though they are getting lax on cannabis with these new medicinal uses now
>>
>>718459571
What would you suggest doing with the excess? I'm assuming you are consuming and selling/giving it to acquaintances/friends and built such a back up you have no where to store amirite?
>>
>>718453538
friend of mine smoked it, told me he had near-death experience, tripped him tf out, even effects his life now
>>
>>718459931
Make edibles out of them, easier to store/sell/give away. You will be up to your ears in the shit either way though, there's a reason mushrooms are dirt cheap, like even for good fucking mushrooms with the right plug you'd be paying around $5 a gram.
>>
>>718460247
$5 AUD or USD?
>>
>>718460334
$5 USD, at least thats what I paid for the oz I just bought and these fuckers are GOOD
>>
>>718450347
I treated my gf to some psilocybine cubensis for her birthday.

>Prepared crib for a nice long trip together
>Food on the table, drinks in the cooler, movies ready to go
>Take the mushies together and curl up on couch to wait for it to kick in.
>She starts tripping, it's her first time. Is captivated by her perception being warped.
>Go deeper into trip together, kinda keep the emotional atmos steady (you know how newcomers can lose the wheel, and she had some stuff bothering her)
>Create atmos of intense intimacy instead
>End up with our bodies intertwined, feeling nothing but pure love growing
>Everything around is seems to fade away into white nothingness. I mean it's not the sort of visual you normally, but the experience felt like it if you know what I mean
>End up with nothing existing but her and I
>Just looking in each other's eyes, cuddling, kissing. Felt like we stayed like this for eternity. As in our sense of time stretched out and it felt like we'd frozen in time together like this
>Most intense love I've ever felt in my life, be in complete bliss together
>Spend a while like this, talking, being together
>Effect slowly starts to wane to the point where we're cognizant of things around us again
>Spend rest of the night lounging together, watching her favorite movies and eating the snacks
>Regain enough focus for sex, feel strongly intimate together
>Make passionate love while still tripping. The physical closeness was so incredible.
>End up lying on bed together, cuddling as the trip slowly comes to an end
>Drug's effect tapers off as dawn breaks through the window and I have this music playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WjeWsiujmU
>>
File: 1483899062177s.jpg (6KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483899062177s.jpg
6KB, 220x250px
>>718457899
>>718458497
>>718458536

Thanks guys , I apreciate the help.
I have a bipolar disorder but I was wondering because I enjoy being alone and I'd like to experience my first time doing shrooms by myself you know
>>
>>718460608
I know people with bipolar who can enjoy psylocibin, I say go for it but maybe have a trusted friend close at hand or on speed dial just in case.
>>
Tried true acid once. Best expierence of my life. Tried ald 52 a few times, but it's nothing like the real thing.
>>
>>718458211
Have you tried national parks that have really ferny brush. Typically they have some dirt tracks you can drive down. I don't know the actual name/type these ones are but they guy that took a few of us out to go grab some knew they grow out there. You say East Coast? Some of the national parks West of Ebor (which is West of Coffs) is where I went.
>>
>>718460590
For best experience, read greentext while playing youtube vid
>>
>>718460608
>>718460696
Also keep your dose modest
>>
>>718460590
Damn brah you done did boomers right
>>
What should I know if I start growing shrooms?
>>
I took a q of penis envy my first time. Was in my parents basement with two friends. My mom had ordered us Pizza and came down while we where tripping to give it to us. My one friends was staring at the wall like 4 inches away. When my mom walked down he didn't move for shit she called his name and he said nothing my other friend was eating crackers off the floor when she came down. I was the only normalish one. She text me when she left I felt so awful that she had seen that in her house I contemplated suicide for the rest of my trip. Never doing shrooms again. Acid tho that's the shit
>>
>>718460912
Your mom sounds like a downer
>>
>>718460590
Sounds like you used it correctly instead of pissing it away like a majority of recreational users
>>
>>718460906
>>718461091
If there is a heaven, we spent a night there together.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.