[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Useless knowledge thread Post random stupid shit only you know

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 27

File: Giant Ching Chong statue.jpg (498KB, 3576x2244px) Image search: [Google]
Giant Ching Chong statue.jpg
498KB, 3576x2244px
Useless knowledge thread

Post random stupid shit only you know

In the 1960's the US government donated money to NASA to fund a research project that was meant to teach dolphins how to speak English. The lady in charge of carrying out this counter communist endeavor was Margaret lovett. For the experiment Margaret was doped out on LSD and gave the dolphin handjobs.
>>
>>718413654
it is illegal in the united states of have objects hanging in the rear view mirror because it "obscures" your vision
>>
my uncle's genitals smell like fritos
>>
Steve buscemi
>>
>>718413654
That's not something only you know.
>>
File: sp.gif (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sp.gif
38KB, 250x250px
>>718414680
>>
File: RustLogo-Normal.png (11KB, 2494x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RustLogo-Normal.png
11KB, 2494x1080px
My doorcode for every house I make in Rust is 6644.

I play low pop servers on the west to midcoast.
>>
In France, it is still forbidden by law to name your pig Napoleon
>>
The Han character 免 which now means "excuse" or "permission" is actually a pictograph showing a pregnant woman expelling amniotic fluid before giving birth.

民 which means "the people" is a pictograph of a blinded slave.

県 which is now used to mean "prefecture" shows a human head which had been cut off and hung upside-down as a warning.

Brutal.
>>
>>718413654
In Queensland Australia, it legal to kill homosexuals if they come on to you as a panic
>>
>>718415616

I'm guessing that's been long invalidated by a federal statue.
>>
You cannot buy suntan lotion on a Sunday in Provencetown, MA as it is considered too erotic for the holy day.
>>
File: dir.jpg (305KB, 1535x1028px) Image search: [Google]
dir.jpg
305KB, 1535x1028px
>>718413654
white light is artificially made by RGB colors, since it consists of all colors, hence why you can split white light into a rainbow by prism

many of us might know that our printers run off magenta, yellow, cyan, but why?
reason:mag=inverse complimentary of red, yellow to green, and cyan is the inverse complimentary of blue

so what happens when you mix em togther?

black!
>>
>>718416078
>many of us might know that our printers run off magenta, yellow, cyan, but why?
CMYK pigments are cheaper to manufacture than RGB pigments.
>>
>>718416280
Wow, its pretty fucking obvious you have never taken a physics class. Good job dumbass.
>>
Cats always land on their feet.

Toast always lands butter side down.

If you strap buttered toast to a cats feet, it will permanently hover in mid air, if you rotate said cat/toast combo, you've built a homemade dynamo
>>
File: hong-kong-dragon-holes-26.jpg (179KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hong-kong-dragon-holes-26.jpg
179KB, 800x600px
In some post-communist countries like Poland there's still a law, that prohibits keeping anything under shop counteres. It's a dead law, a result of cashiers keeping things for families and friends when there was nothing in shops.

In China you never really have land or houses, you just rent it for a 100+ years from the government. After that your family have primacy in re-renting it.

People living today in Italy genetically have nothing in common with anciet romans.

When Chinese people build skyscrapers they often leave big holes for flying dragons, most commonly in Hong Kong. pic related.
>>
>>718413654
so this is a make shit up thread. Ok, I'll contribute... OP is straight.
>>
>>718415397
Actually, the character 安 originally meant 'quietness', 'tranquillity' or in Chinese 靜. This probably explains better why there is a woman or girl inside a house.

Two women in a house, 麻, is a sign for 'war' or 'trouble'
>>
>>718416739
Why arent we funding this?
>>
>>718416930
This anon is straight
>>
File: 1479509235055.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479509235055.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>718416739
>>
Diogenes once told alexander the great to "get out of his sun" while living in a barrel.

Descartes believed the location of the pineal gland in our brain is the "seat of the soul"

Lgbt make up 5% of the u.s. population

Polyester is worse for producing body odour than cotton

Beer is at least as ancient as the egyptians.
>>
If you push your finger into an asshole.

They might either be alarmed or they might like it.
>>
>>718416964
Here is one of the trails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8yW5cyXXRc
>>
>>718413654
In the majority of states making a u turn without a specifically designated turn lane is completely illegal
>>
>>718416818
>People living today in Italy genetically have nothing in common with anciet romans.
they must have a bit in common isn't it ?
>>
I am going to die, eventually
>>
File: 23.jpg (192KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
192KB, 707x1000px
>>
in Japan the 5 and 1 yen coins aren't intended to be used for trade. They are intended to be donated at temples and given to the poor
>>
>>718416942

>Two women in a house, 麻, is a sign for 'war' or 'trouble'
>麻
>Two women

Yeah, wrong character. You're either thinking of 姦, which is three women and means "immorality" or 嫐, which is a man surrounded by two women, and means "noisy" or "troublesome".

麻 means "hemp" and does not involve the woman radical at all.
>>
Kangaroos are culled in australia and killing used to be subsidised by the govt

The u.s. government ran a secret project (now public knowledge) called project MKULTRA where they conducted mind control experiments including through LSD use. (Go to wikipedia for more info and related experiments)
>>
>>718417041
>Beer is at least as ancient as the egyptians.
it's definitely older, there's mesopotamian beer
>>
>>718417239

wat

The cash payment machines at all the supermarkets always take 1 and 5 yen coins.
>>
>>718417348
Beer is so awesome. :')
>>
>>718417041
>Diogenes once told Alexander the great to "get out of his sun" while living in a barrel.
Diogenes chewed on opium poppy seeds. They were quite popular among the Greeks.

>Descartes believed the location of the pineal gland in our brain is the "seat of the soul"
He was close, it is actually the Thalamus.

>Lgbt make up 5% of the u.s. population
This is a disputed number and is very political. Some say it is as small as 0.1% while others claim it is as much as 10%.

>Polyester is worse for producing body odour than cotton
Pleather is even worse.

>Beer is at least as ancient as the Egyptians.
Egyptians got the fermentation process down but the carbonation did not come about 'til the 19th century. Think of it, for most of humanity, beer was flat.
>>
>>718416942
You guys are smart as hell.
>>
>>718417378
thats a somewhat recent development during the last 10 or so years
>>
>>718417348

The oldest alcoholic beverage is probably palm wine, since it takes almost no effort to make. Just tap the palm, collect the sap, and you'll have something roughly the strength of slightly weak beer by sundown.
>>
>>718415680
Why? That should always be legal. Don't like it, don't spew your fagness at normal people.
>>
>>718417298
this
>>
>>718414564

Nephew, what did you say ?
>>
>>718417313
>The u.s. government ran a secret project (now public knowledge) called project MKULTRA where they conducted mind control experiments including through LSD use. (Go to wikipedia for more info and related experiments)
Most of these experiements were done at an illegal brothel in the Haight of San Francisco. Many believe it was the primary cause of the psychedelic scene in the Bay Area in the '60s and most of the bands of that place and time (Airplane, Dead, etc.) were CIA mind control projects.
>>
>>718417298
isnt the symbol for noisy 3 women
>>
>>718417239
or to be used in patchinko where you can put 1 yen coins
>>
File: 342.jpg (31KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
342.jpg
31KB, 242x242px
>>
>>718413654
The dolphin also killed itself after he lost contact with her lol
>>
>>718417298
>Yeah, wrong character. You're either thinking of 姦, which is three women and means "immorality" or 嫐, which is a man surrounded by two women, and means "noisy" or "troublesome".
>麻 means "hemp" and does not involve the woman radical at all.
Stand corrected.
>>
>>718416818
>renting land

To be fair, if you think of taxes as rent, its true almost everywhere. If you don't pay taxes you'll lose your land, just like rent.
>>
>>718417533
Thankyou for expanding my knowledge.
>>
>>718416964
Go back to le reddit or 9fag with that lingo of yours
>>
>>718417465

True, but I've never known anyone who kept all their 1s and 5s exclusively for 賽銭箱.
>>
>>718416078
Is it nigger black ?
>>
the use of agent orange in vietnam was considered a conspiracy theory by most people until the govt admitted to its use in 2015.
>>
>>718417298
Why do you bother learning these moon runes?
>>
>>718415052
At least you're not one of those people who take their birthyear, which can sometimes be found through steam
>>
>>718417534

This character is woman repeated thrice: 姦. It originally meant "immorality", although the Japanese later repurposed it to mean "noisy".

So, close.
>>
>>718417533
>>718417313
i have all the scan of the CIA documents somewhere
>>
>>718417725
i usually have a couple hundred yen or so floating around my car that i give to the homeless when i clean it
>>
>>718417791

They're beautiful, and I can read 3000-year-old Chinese classics that can't possibly be properly translated.
>>
>>718415397
They're not really pictograms though. Isn't this a misconception?
>>
>>718417480

If you hit on a woman who turns out to be a lesbian, you're cool with her freaking out and killing you? Man up, pussy.
>>
>>718417864
>>
>>718416546
> implying that light behaves in the same way as ink / paint.

What is the difference between additive and subtractive colour mixing?
>>
When cats like you they will often rub you with their face. This isn't just cats being stupid, they have scent glands in their cheeks.

Air is mostly Nitrogen.

Intel has machines that are accurate within 2nm.
>>
Skamania County, Washington passed a law regarding Bigfoot in 1969 that essentially makes it a felony to harass the creature in any way.
>>
>>718416930
OP is legit not making shit up. Seriously.
>>
>>718416078
>>718416280

I cant even. None of this is true.
>>
google uses 4chan to give AI a better understanding of structured but random conversation and utilization of visual imagery in place of textual response.
>>
>>718418015
uploading on MEGA
>>
>>718418001
The law is that its legal to kill faggots. Faggots can't kill people.
>>
>>718418174
>>718418015
i have free ver of MEGA so it will take some time

and you have to know that the scans are pretty ugly
>>
>>718413654
The largest crater on Venus is mount maxwell.
>>
>>718417864
>i have all the scan of the CIA documents somewhere
There are a lot of fake MK-ULTRA documents out there as it is a very popular subject in the conspiracy convention / conference tours. Some are just written by someone looking to sell "tell all books" to anyone willing to read. It is a lot like the UFO community. That is, hide the truth with massive amounts of disinformation. Many are very hard to verify because of this.
>>
>>718417908
Fag
>>
>>718417984

The ones I mentioned are. They're called 象形文字, but they only make up a tiny percentage of the characters, about ~4%, if I recall. The vast majority are semantic-phonetic compounds in which one element communicates a meaning and another the reading.

Example: 忠、"loyalty". The bottom element 心 shows it concerns emotions of a state of mind, and the upper element 中 suggests the reading. Both 中 and 忠 are pronounced "chuu".

As a whole, the characters are best referred to as logograms.
>>
Romano Dias, 55, died after drinking £34,000 of pure methamphetamine thinking it was a health drink.
>>
>>718418120
how can you print black if that's not true
>>
>>718413654
>For the experiment Margaret was doped out on LSD and gave the dolphin handjobs.
Good work if you can get it.
>>
>>718416818
They will build holes for them. However it's dependent on feng shui, they have a geomancer come out and survey the surroundings and, I shit you not, they will pick up an entire building and turn it if it's not at an auspicious angle. They do this a lot in hk because it's the city of nine dragons (emperors) and you don't fuck with dragons in china unless you want seriously bad luck.
>>
>>718416078
ink work different;y, since they "Asorb" light rather then "Create" it. Basically, if you add all the RGB colours or ones equally proportional on the hue scale, they reflect all light thus you end up with a black. So basically, Niggers are not "People of Colour", that's us white guys, we're the people of colour(s). Niggas be colourless.
>>
>>718413654
That's not a fair or honest representation of that story. The dolphin took LSD too.
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>718418287
You can check by yourself i'm uploading
>>
>>718418362
paints work inverse to light, RBG = black slut.
>>
>>718418473

Yeah, man, the halt at Dunkirk and the division of forces while trying to take Moscow were acts of military genius.
>>
>>718417763
Agent Orange was first used during the Korean War, not Vietnam, as is usually believed.
>>
File: 23ron.jpg (33KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
23ron.jpg
33KB, 300x259px
>>718417227
>>
>>718417239
Nope. Just nope.
>>
>>718417631
not everywhere, in some countries you buy land or apartement in a building it is yours forever, passes down to your children or someone else if you specify in will and you pay nothing to government or anyone ever(ofc besides electricity and similar taxes)
>>
>>718418556
>>RBG = black
>using RGB when talking about pigments
>doesn't CMYK
>doesn't realize K
>shig
>>
File: plumbbobBig.jpg (1MB, 1200x2676px) Image search: [Google]
plumbbobBig.jpg
1MB, 1200x2676px
Blue Peacock was a plan to place 10kt nuclear landmines to be placed in Germany, because of the cold it was proposed to use live chickens to keep them warm. When declassified it was thought to be an April Fools joke

The Davy Crockett was a man portable nuclear recoilless gun, Was highly inacurrate and was pretty much just a way of denying a large area of land from the enemy due to lethal amounts of radiation.

Operation Plumbbob was a series of nuclear tests to see what the blast, radiation, thermal radiation and psychological effects of a nuclear warhead were. They tested it on 1200 pigs and 18000 military personal.
>>
I know how a 13 yo pussy tastes
>>
>>718418747
kek
>>
In Czech Republic, you can have:
>10g weed
>5g hashish
>1g cocaine
>3g metamphetamine
>1,5g Heroine
>15 shrooms

Go there, ill get u anything and we wont sink like Netherlands
>>
>>718414564

Probably angrily spilled the whole bowl of Doritos into his lap during the football game. More likely because his team's received fumbled a ball or got intercepted.
>>
>>718418760
i thought the Davy Crocket was just a plot device from mgs3. it was a real thing?
>>
>>718413654
"Centrifugal force isn't real" is just some BS dragged on and on through the mud by nerdy highschool kids who don't even know that Newton's third law isn't based around "Reactions". You can easily derive it by applying Newton's third law once you've derived the centripetal force.

Diarrhea is barely understood because it's so taboo to speak about that no real research can be done, nor are there people wanting to do it. The limit of our understanding is "It kinda might have something to do with infections but we aren't sure".

I'm less depressed when I have a migraine.

Physics, like kinematics and electromagnetism and so forth, is a required course in a lot of non-American schools. Americans are just stupid.

The fastest solve on the Rubiks cube right now (Maybe it's the second-fastest?) used the very basic system, F2L, and then just so happened to get to use an OLL/PLL skip, which only happens in very rare cases, so you could say his time was more luck than skill, since anyone can memorize and practice an algorithm for a very specific case and practice it.

Birds aren't monogamous. Each amting season multiple males will mate with one female. The "husband" has to compete with them. The birds will actually peck at the female's vagina to get out the opposition's sperm before they mate again. The girl just sits there and fucks like a rabbit. Remember this next time people talk about "monogamous animals" and how humans are meant to be either monogamous or polygamous. The world isn't so black and white as to summarize an entire species' mating rituals like that.
>>
>>718418599
>Agent Orange was first used during the Korean War, not Vietnam, as is usually believed.
Goes further back than that. The chemical roots of the defoliant family goes back to Imperial Japanese during their expansion before and during WWII. Much is said about German rocket science coming into the USA during the war.

However, the Japanese brought in some very nasty chemical agents (some going back to ancient times) after the war into the USA.
>>
>>718418865
>2017
>Using newtonian physics
>>
Stupidity is genetical...

"Life is like a box of chocolates...it's always fucking chocolates" A_Dumb_Bitch
>>
>>718418813
fuck i love czech republic now
>>
>>718418716
Did you not see the "almost" in my comment, nigger? I specifically called out places where taxes are collected on land.

Read more faggot.
>>
>>718418760
>Operation Plumbbob was a series of nuclear tests to see what the blast, radiation, thermal radiation and psychological effects of a nuclear warhead were. They tested it on 1200 pigs and 18000 military personal.
My father had many friends die of radiation exposure during these experiments.
>>
>>718418859
check on wikipedia
>>
>>718418989
>2017
>Still have to explain Newtonian physics in a "shit only you know" thread
>>
>>718418865
>Physics, like kinematics and electromagnetism and so forth, is a required course in a lot of non-American schools. Americans are just stupid.
what you don't have physics course in america ?
>>
>>718417239

the Japan Post Bank teller machines have coins slots built in
>>
File: DavyCrockettBomb.jpg (268KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
DavyCrockettBomb.jpg
268KB, 800x640px
>>718418859
Yup it was a real thing, there are a few in some museums. It's warhead was also used in the AIM-26 Falcon which was a guided air-to-air missile
>>
>>718416818
Is the name dragon holes a PC way of saying muslin pilot holes?
>>
>>718419099
Some schools in America do, but not many, nor is it mandatory. I found this out when teaching myself physics and a Scottish friend said he learned it in highschool. (Not sure if Scotland makes it mandatory though).
>>
>>718418971
You must be referring to Research Unit 731 of the Japanese Imperial Army. Most of their scientists were never prosecuted on the promise of them sharing their nasty little chemical and biological experiments with the U.S.
>>
>>718419099
>>Physics, like kinematics and electromagnetism and so forth, is a required course in a lot of non-American schools. Americans are just stupid.
>what you don't have physics course in america ?
Most American middle school and high schools have basic physics courses. You don't see the hardcore mathematical models of EM fields til college. Kinematics math models start in high school with Newton's Law and so on.
>>
>>718418865
>I'm less depressed when I have a migraine.

Isn't there a relationship between migraines and serotonin?

Also, physical discomfort probably takes attention away from emotional discomfort.
>>
>>718417465

So it's confirmed that for the past ten years they haven't stopped making the coins, but they aren't just minting them to use in temples and charity.
>>
>>718418813
where could one get stuff and how much does it cost?
>>
>>718419134
>>718419042
heh. interesting. the more you know
>>
>>718419036
Yeah, back then they really did not give a shit.
Also a fun one.
Eighteen people were injected with plutonium by Manhattan Project doctors.
>>
>>718419198
Nah, it's the opposite, for comfort.
During a migraine I get excited and feel a bit light, thinking "Man, as soon as this is over, I'll get to study, practice guitar and piano, maybe call up some friends or cook something nice now that I have a good grocery budget". Then when it's over a stare at these things and don't see the point any more.

Not sure on the serotonin relationship. I'll read up on that. Recently I heard that migraines are related to adrenaline, and that adrenaline is what messes with your capillaries, but I wasn't sure if it was popsci nonsense or anything.
>>
>>718419253
exact same coin just cultural shift away from using them almost exclusively as donation to the poor and temple. Their economy is somewhat stagnant at the moment and historically cultures give more during the lean times. They still have the little donation cups at lawsons and family marts. If you look at them they are still full of 1's and 5's
>>
>>718419067
Please elaborate. If I have a ball attached to a piece of string and swing it around a central point, what forces are acting on it? Isn't it the tension of the string that is holding it in orbit? What forces act when I let go? Would it fly in a curved or straight path?
>>
File: rage angry guy bulging red eyes.png (410KB, 608x443px) Image search: [Google]
rage angry guy bulging red eyes.png
410KB, 608x443px
>>718418309
>>
>>718419170
>You must be referring to Research Unit 731 of the Japanese Imperial Army. Most of their scientists were never prosecuted on the promise of them sharing their nasty little chemical and biological experiments with the U.S.
That's the exact group I'm talking about. Many came into the USA to avoid war crime prosecution.

In fact several had an "Axis Reunion" with many Nazi scientists at USA government research labs. Most of this was at Los Alamos and then Sandia in New Mexico.

A lot of chemical bio-agent research is done up in the northern mountain states such as Montana and Wyoming deep inside BLM land.
>>
>>718418362

w-With black. ink.
>>
>>718418859
yes
>>
>>718416818
>People living today in Italy genetically have nothing in common with anciet romans.
hahaha, total horseshit. I can walk down the street and see people that look like someone that are spitting images of 2k year old marble busts, ridiculous.
>>
>>718419190
Umm, no they don't. Not unless you've gone to some hoity toity private school, ya fag
>>
>>718419298
>Yeah, back then they really did not give a shit.
>Also a fun one.
>Eighteen people were injected with plutonium by Manhattan Project doctors.
Yup, the "we are at war" line allows a lot of safety procedures to go out the window. Many believe that Tesla died of some form of radiation exposure back in 1943 that was not known at the time.
>>
>>718419481
>Umm, no they don't. Not unless you've gone to some hoity toity private school, ya fag
Considers what public school district. Science requirements for high school graduation vary a lot state by state in the USA.
>>
Guatemala syphilis experiment was a series of tests by US led doctors to infect soldiers, prostitutes, prisoners and mental patients with syphilis
1200 homeless men from Manhattan had their prostates biopsied in exchange for food so a doctor could study prostate cancer.
At Willowbrook State School a doctor fed hepatitis to the disabled students to inoculate them and so he could see what happened.
>>
>>718419423
>Nazi scientists at USA government research labs.

Operation Paperclip
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 520x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 520x482px
>>718419398
There's the centripetal force acting on the ball, pulling it toward you in order to accelerate it toward you, and keep it going in a circular path.
On the string attached to the ball is the centrifugal force, pulling the string on the ball.

On your hand, itself, there's only the centrifugal force, which is why the ball feels like it's going away from you.

As for where the ball flies, see pic related. People feel the ball pulling away, so they always let go a quarter-spin too late, making the ball go left instead of forward. This results in funny youtube fail compilations of people trying to throw balls on ropes. It moves according to the red arrow, not the blue one like people expect.
>>
>>718417192
Yes we have
>>
>>718418362
Additive vs subtractive colour mixing!

Does ink produce it's own light or does it reflect various wavelengths of light? For fuck sake... just fucking Google it. You know what, no, I'll spell it out since this seems to be too difficult to get your head around:

Pigments like ink, paint etc. reflect certain wavelengths of light. Green pigment reflects the green wavelengths and absorbs the rest. That's why it looks green. Red pigment reflects only red... that's why it looks red... and so on. This is SUBTRACTIVE because you're removing colour wavelengths from light to leave only a few.

Mix pigments together and you're reflecting fewer and fewer wavelengths because you're absorbing more and more. Eventually you're absorbing all of them... so no colour gets reflected... so you get black. Mix the cyan, magenta and yellow together and you're absorbing "all" of the colour wavelengths so you get black. No ink is perfect though so you'll probably get a very dark purple or brown. This is why printers still use separate black ink which is actually black.

What the actual fuck is wrong with anyone who doesn't know this. I swear to God I learned this when I was in primary school doing finger painting.

Pigments like cyan, magenta and yellow being the "inverse" colours of the three primary colours have nothing to do with producing the opposite of pure white light when mixed. Nothing at all. Pigments DO NOT WORK THE SAME FUCKING WAY AS A LIGHT PRODUCING SOURCE! They reflect. They do not produce.

Oy vey.
>>
in the UK its completely legal to rape a female below the age of 18 so long as you can prove you are a devout muslim and she was out of her place at the time.

the core of the sun is cooler than the outer portion of the sun

the coldest point in our galaxy was a man made experiment on earth in an attempt at absolute 0
>>
>>718419552
Oh dude, that shit happened between 1945-47. They just wanted to see what it did to people since they had zero knowledge on the shit.
>>
>>718419642
>>Nazi scientists at USA government research labs.
>Operation Paperclip
Yup, the Nazi's also brought in LSD and Methamphetamines. Both were used by Reich combat troops during WWII.
>>
>>718417192
of course they do. That's like saying the Swedes have no Viking in them (not that you'd see it from their temperament today, but I digress) or that there are no Celtic traces in Europe. Total hogwash, besides the fact that I live in Italy and can see it literally by just walking down the street. (I live in Rome)
>>
File: why no GF.jpg (51KB, 540x599px) Image search: [Google]
why no GF.jpg
51KB, 540x599px
>>718413654
>filename
Oh my fuck.
>>
>>718418362
kek

Do you REALLY think that is you mix yellow, cyan and magenta paint, you'll get white paint ?

Light and ink doesn't mix the same way, kid.
>>
>>718419645
I made a lot of minuscule mistakes, like saying "quarter-spin late" when I meant early for pic related. Apologies for all of them. Headache.
>>
>>718419707
>Oh dude, that shit happened between 1945-47. They just wanted to see what it did to people since they had zero knowledge on the shit.
While there was a significant reduction in deployed combat troops after VE and VJ day, tensions between the USA and USSR escalated. The Cold War was just getting started.
>>
>>718417533
>CIA mind control projects.
well, the whole modern art scene started back then was a CIA project, so it would fit together!
>>
>>718416546
kek, nigga, you got literally humiliated by >>718418048
>>
>>718419816
True, true.
But not really an excuse since they weren't really at war with anyone. Later on they did the same shit to pregnant women with radioactive iodine and some other shit just to see if they'd get retard babies.
>>
>>718414432
>illegal in the united states
all traffic laws are local.
no such thing as federal traffic law.
>>
>>718417908
that's a nice reason, little obscure but nice (and here I read translated qigong texts like a pleb)
>>
>>718414564
Uou have visited his genitals as a child i see
>>
>>718419730
>LSD and Methamphetamines. Both were used by Reich combat troops during WWII.

I can understand Meth being used by frontline troops but not LSD?
>>
>>718419845
>well, the whole modern art scene started back then was a CIA project, so it would fit together!
Yes, to this day, many believe Andy Warhol and Jackson Pollock where CIA influenced in their craft. Both experiments with new material and print technologies in the name of art. Allegedly Picasso was Nazi influenced artist out of sympathetic Spain and may have influenced these artists. Then there is Dali being a hidden Vichy France supporter.
>>
>>718419691
>in the UK its completely legal to rape a female below the age of 18 so long as you can prove you are a devout muslim and she was out of her place at the time.
No it's not. The UK police will however just ignore it for fear of being called racist.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9253250/Rochdale-grooming-trial-Police-accused-of-failing-to-investigate-paedophile-gang-for-fear-of-appearing-racist.html
>>
>>718419645
How is the string pushing the ball? How is the force you are feeling not the same as the centripital force? It's literally the same vector... I can see how you might be confused if you are only using a small reference frame, one which doesn't include the entire system.
>>
>>718419919
>all traffic laws are local.
>no such thing as federal traffic law.
Look at LBJ's Great Society act and you will see a lot of standardization of traffic laws across the USA. The specific size and color of traffic lights and traffic signs come from LBJ.
>>
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

But jet fuel + aluminium fuselage creates an exothermic reaction and this triples the heat enough to warp them causing structural failure on load bearing supports
>>
>>718415760
there's no sun in Provencetown anyway
>>
>>718419800
This. Fucking this.

By extension: since CMY are the inverse of RGB do you think mixing CMY light will make black light?
>>
>>718413654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8
>>
>>718419956
>I can understand Meth being used by frontline troops but not LSD?
LSD was used a lot by raiding troops as "sensory enhancers" to a marginally successful level. Most of them tripped hard and attacked their own units.
>>
>>718417298

How can they even convey precise scientific information with this kind of language?

Or is this no longer used?
>>
Females of most spider species have an abdomen (butt) equal or larger than their carapace (head). so if you see a spider in your house. only kill the ones with the phat ass. let the brothers get some puss, but only female killings will prevent laying of egg sacs.
>>
>>718420087
>there's no sun in Provencetown anyway
And very few straight people. It is one of the queerest places in the country.
>>
>>718419298
>back then
if only.
>>
>>718420168
>How can they even convey precise scientific information with this kind of language?
>Or is this no longer used?
Most Asian engineering and science since the 19th century has been done in English or German language. While ancient china did have a working knowledge of algebra and trigonometry, the nomenclature is very complex compared to modern standards. It is now only taught as historic archive reference.
>>
>>718417313
>MKULTRA
>>718417864
>>718418015
>>718418174
>>718418287

https://mega.nz/#!U9o1SSpT!tyDCLvNFi-joD8GXY-acVuy9X0tW3yYUeB4o4VoB87c

there's the link
>>
>>718417394
I h8 beer
>>
In the US it's illegal to anhero
>>
>>718420028
Also if centrifugal force was acting on the ball it would fly in a curved path when you let go. Yes you feel a force, but it's not any different from acting against gravity or any other force. It wants to move tangent to the circle of rotation, that's what you act against. You create the centripital force with tension on the string.
>>
>>718419992
what a world, man, what a world
>>
>>718420076
>pls stop
>>
https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

There is a large amount of evidence that Hitler escaped Germany during WW2.
>>
File: terror-us-flag.jpg (51KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
terror-us-flag.jpg
51KB, 876x493px
ISIS is a Qatari-led proxy army with logistic help from US.
They are meth junkies, they daily must have their dose of Captagon, a drug so powerfull it drives you into a feelingless, fearless killer.
The captagon is manufactured in bulgaria then snucked into irak with the help of humanitarian orgs.
Suicide bombers/shooters also take captagon, and their famillies are rewarded in qatari cash for their loss.
Qatari is actually trying to discreditate Saudi Familly over who's the purest muslim leader, just because that's the only reason the saudi familly is still owner of saudi arabia.
And remember: US is helping qataris. You do the maths
>>
>>718415397
>>718416942
>>718417418
Samefag
>>
>>718420397
>In the US it's illegal to anhero
Also, in the USA, during a suicide investigation, there is a lot of diligence done to find influencing elements to someone committing suicide. Also, many pensions and live insurance polices will not pay out to next of kin if suicide to listed as the cause of death.
>>
File: dzhessika-dzhejn-klement-foto-7.jpg (132KB, 650x866px) Image search: [Google]
dzhessika-dzhejn-klement-foto-7.jpg
132KB, 650x866px
>>
>>718418001
Stop being a faggot
>>
>>718419992
Dali was an overt Franco supporter.
>>
>>718420468
>https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
>There is a large amount of evidence that Hitler escaped Germany during WW2.
If you want to hit that rabbit hole, J. Edgar Hover was convinced that Hilter was moved to Argentina against his will by top Nazi's just before Berlin was surrounded by the Russian's. He was flown to Spain and then a U-Boat took him to Argentina along with Eva Braun.

Supposedly he died in the 1960's in anonymous exile and is buried in an unmarked grave only know to very few. The fact that Hitler was still alive was suppressed by the Allies to keep any resurgence of Nazism in Europe post-war.
>>
>>718419159
>learned it in highschool.

So not compulsory then, idiot.
>>
>>718419956
>>718420139
here have some test with british troops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWodyapGNxI
>>
>>718418105
1984*
>>
Cats can survive falling from any distance
>>
>>718420685
>Dali was an overt Franco supporter.
Makes sense.
>>
File: 1211859691077.jpg (37KB, 220x345px) Image search: [Google]
1211859691077.jpg
37KB, 220x345px
>>718420323
Based anon. Thank you.
>>
File: 657.jpg (33KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
657.jpg
33KB, 242x242px
>>
>>718417239
They are used for donations at temples because "five yen" = "go en" in Japanese is pronounced the same way as "go-en", a word which means something like "relationship", so by donating the coin at temples/shrines you want to establish a good connection with the mystical spirit in it.
>>
>>718413654
Bs
>>
>>718420076
jet fuel burns hot enough for steel to lose up to half it's strength which likely was enough to dip below the factor of safety in the original structural engineering design. One floor collapsed, then 40+ floors falling 15ft was enough to pancake down every additional floor.
>>
>>718420686
Can you imagine if they finally opened up and spilled the beans about Hitler? Especially today with the whole refugee crises? Right-wing death squads ahoy.
>>
>>718417313
The aussies also started a war against emu's and lost.
>>
>>718416739
>>718416964

tried to post the webm, but it's 2Mb+

posted it on the trash board here >>7149640
>>
>>718420181
you made my day, great
>>
>>718421019
This is why they've either willingly hidden or willingly ignored it. One thing has been made abundantly clear though and is irrefutable: Hitlers skull as held by the Russians is not Hitlers skull which begs a very important question: where the fuck is it then?
>>
>>718421165
fuck it, here then...
http://is.4chan.org/trash/1484045608550.webm
>>
Beer is credited to the jumpstart of mankind's agricultural industry, as before the discovery it wasn't worth the money or effort to start farming
>>
File: 1484021045633.jpg (105KB, 675x671px) Image search: [Google]
1484021045633.jpg
105KB, 675x671px
>>718421237
> Hitler lived
Mein Fuhër...
>>
>>718421019
>Can you imagine if they finally opened up and spilled the beans about Hitler? Especially today with the whole refugee crises? Right-wing death squads ahoy.
Here is the deepest one that I know. The UFO scare in the 50's resulted in the Roswell Alien double hoax.

The real story is that the UFOs were completed German Nazi electron-gravitic projects built in Argentina. The buzz over New Mexico was scouting to check out the USA's nuclear arsenal and the Washington, DC fly over of dozens of UFOs was a show of power from the transplanted Germans Nazi's in Argentina.

Half of the Cold War was a cover for the USA and USSR to jointly attack South America in mostly covert and economic warfare for the next decades. This resulted in the Banana Republics of South America fucking up the Nazi's so much, the could not produce any flying saucers in volume to be a military threat.

This is why many ICBMs were targeting remote locations in South America during the cold war.
>>
>>718421237
Yup, it's been studied and it's been concluded that the skull the Russkies have is NOT Hitler's. What a world we're living in.
>>
>>718421333
Wat.jpg
>>
George McCartney Chippendale was an australian eucalyptus specialist.
>>
>>718420181

the arachnids ass was fat
>>
File: 1277159556393.gif (752KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1277159556393.gif
752KB, 300x225px
>>718421333
This is tinfoil hat territory, anon.
>>
>>718421529
>This is tinfoil hat territory, anon.
This was tinfoil form the start. Sad thing is it makes sense. Without proof, it is conspiracy talk radio, lore and conjecture.
>>
The holcaust never happened
>>
File: dolphin-1_2924344a_2926751b.jpg (52KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin-1_2924344a_2926751b.jpg
52KB, 620x387px
>>718413654
neat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31AWe-FN7CA
>>
>>718418458
Black is when light is not reflected. White is when all light is reflected.
>>
>>718416739
Was that Kurt V or Douglas Adams? Can't be fucked to Google.
>>
>>718416930
Nope, it's a real thing. http://dlisted.com/2014/06/10/presenting-the-lady-who-regularly-gave-a-horny-dolphin-a-handjob/
>>
>>718420493
>Captagon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenethylline

>Contains 24.5% amphetamine
>Babby's first stim
>>
>>718421725
>Black is when light is not reflected. White is when all light is reflected.
I have a favorite color but it's not in the visible spectrum. Wish I could show it to you.
>>
File: 1463581131341.jpg (133KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1463581131341.jpg
133KB, 500x367px
>>718421725
That explains why black people aren't that bright.
>>
>>718417806
every door attempt this I am adding to. You probably suck balls, I'll just raid you live.
>>
>>718421950
Gayness isn't a colour.
>>
Lynch mobs are still legally on the books in my town.
>>
>>718418362
nigger blood
>>
File: 1484027963691.png (55KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1484027963691.png
55KB, 500x501px
>>718422106
You know what to do.
>>
>>718422106
>Lynch mobs are still legally on the books in my town.
It is very difficult to prosecute lynching participants due to distributed guilt. It is a lot like a riot.
>>
>>718421079
True. The emus kicked our arse, literally.
>>
>>718415397
or a box on a chair
>>
>>718413654
MK ULTRA mind control wasn't to control the mind but to trigger emotions and memory to distort judgment to make the victim respond in way that benefits the handler. ie inserted information like obama is evil to you and will hurt others no one else understands then they lock that shit up through distraction
when time comes they use frequency weapon to induce emotion and all memory that comes with it and person will face decision that he will believe is the right thing to do.
>>
>>718419847
uhm no, i think
>>718419847
was elaborating on
>>718416546 's
point.

the reason is not that it's cheaper but that you can not apply additive color mixing to a printer, only subtractive color mixing.
>>
A butt tuba is a palindrome.
>>
>>718422684
another method they used was emotion sequencing and repetition to program the sub with the help of drugs
>>
>>718420411
The word centrifugal was made up after the invention of centrifuges. People got confused.

Centripital is the force. Centrifuge is a machine that utilizes that force.

It's just a vocabulary quibble.
>>
>>718420493
Why would they produce the drug in Bulgaria and sneak it in to iraq when it would be easier just to make it in Iraq isis use to control alot of land where they dI'd whatever they wanted too
>>
>>718421725
yeah that was a typo
>>
>>718423178
that is called a palindrome yes
>>
>>718423037
I knew that too gtfo nigga. And 52 is better.
>>
>>718413654

How can the federal government "donate" money to a federal agency?

That's called a budget jack ass.
>>
>>718419481
The bumfuck egypt Midwest public school I attended begs to differ. We had middle school and high school physics classes.
>>
File: mind blown deer animooted.gif (1MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
mind blown deer animooted.gif
1MB, 260x173px
>>718423178
>>
>>718420076
>cia operative detected
i've infiltrated psy-op, i know the deal
>>
The fear of long words is hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
>>
>>718413654
Some females squirt when they orgasm.

It is just piss, there is no hidden secret fluid.
>>
>>718422936
don't listen to him
but ISIS is actually producing captagon
>>
certain Video game companies will hire people to befriend players to keep them playing and encourage them to spend money on things such as cosmetics or RNG boxes/chests.
If a player has friend in a video game he is 643% more likely to log in again to play the game.

I know this because I as hired by such company.
to befriend people and I was given in game currency to spend.
every time you hit the jack pot on some RNG boxes/chest a global message is displayed to all players and they are more likely to buy few boxes themselves.

it was some shitty MMO btw
>>
>>718420822
this is true, they spread their legs out and make a "parachute" out of their body.

to be fair it's a suckass parachute, but they will survive the fall. prolly break some shit, but they'll survive.

you know, unless they fall into a wood chipper or something
>>
>>718421333
>Paranoia.exe
>>
>>718423474
lol really what a wasted post. most guys who like squirting, which is different than them sitting on a toilet and peeing, like peeing anyway, so pointing this out just makes you look like a dumbass.
>>
this thread is done
>>
>>718423544
corean shit ?
>>
Words written in literature like "boom" "pow" "bam" that express a sound are onomotopoeias.
>>
>>718413654
Some types of shark can live for over 200 years
>>
>>718419742
Still trying to figure out how the fuck that ham planet managed to get with that hot jap...shit is straight out of a fucking doujin
>>
>>718423892
yes, Asian MMO but NA servers.
>>
>>718424004
nigga be rich
>>
>>718420504
A lot of insurance policies do have a suicide clause, but they will only pay out after several years, and often do not pay out the full amount.

So let's say you want to off yourself. You take out an insurance policy that will pay a million dollars if you die. But you have to wait 2 years for the suicide clause to kick in, and then amount your family gets will only be 500k.
>>
>>718425099
500k is large enough to live for a time
>>
>>718422936
Because they can't handle chemistry and amphetamines production is a complex process where you have to source certain material, whereas Bulgaria has it all ready, and is very close to turkey.
>>
>>718417227
nice feet
>>
>>718413654
This was also the inspiration for Ecco the Dolphin
>>
>>718423480
They used to do it themselves but they are forced to move constantly plus they lack the proper primer sources. Whereas they just hand cash for pills at the iraki border with the complicity of humanitarian NGOs.
>>
>>718413654
Wind isn't blowing, it's actually sucking. When air shifts it creates a vacuum and the new air is sucked into the vacuum by pressure.
>>
>>718426303
that's not ISIS themself who produce the drugs but that's the same money goes to the same place
>>
File: 1481115420827.jpg (54KB, 600x571px) Image search: [Google]
1481115420827.jpg
54KB, 600x571px
Pigeons are the heaviest bird that can still take off vertically. They need proportionally enormous chest muscles to do this, hence their distinctive body shape. A vertical takeoff is still exhausting for them, and they cannot do it twice in quick succession.
>>
>>718413654
This is practically common knowledge. Lots of people watch Rooster Teeth.
>>
In the body, all arteries carry oxygenated blood and all veins carry unoxygenated blood, except in the lungs where it's reversed.
>>
after the first nuke was dropped on hiroshima, Japan gave 4 conditions for surrender, which a few days later they lowered to 1 (that their ruler, the guy they considered a god king, survive and be allowed to rule after the war)

the us didnt agree to these terms and dropped another nuke on them a few days later.
>>
>>718417216
Nice try, Wandering Jew.
>>
>>718418309
Truth. But he did it without knowing. The meth was packed on a juice can.
>>
the US has never lost a war when donkeys were involved
>>
In the Eurozone, coins of 1ct and 2cts costs more than what they are individually worth as currency.
>>
>>718428557

*costs more to manufacture
>>
VW Golf Mk1 was built from steel imported from Russia and that is why it was rusting as hell.
>>
>>718418813
Can confirm

But also many niggers and gypsies trying to swindle people on street corners
>>
>>718419476
Sure bro. Especially with all those chocolates running around.

Yurofag here this anon is just salty
>>
>>718428557
seems very logic
>>
>>718428557
Like literally every single digit coin on the planet.
>>
>>718429699
just think what happened to romans if italians are not their descendant
>>
>>718419645
The math concepts surrounding vector forces are quite complicated.
I found this out while doing a project involving gyroscopes in a 200 level physics course.
Mindfuck is real.
>>
File: 20140421.png (89KB, 684x828px) Image search: [Google]
20140421.png
89KB, 684x828px
drug fax

You can use cannabinoids intravenously if you use propylene glycol or ethanol (or any IV friendly non polar solvent) to create solution.

Manufacture of methamphetamine is so profitable in USA that ephedrine has been nearly replaced by non stimulant alternatives, and special precautions are taken when it is sold. importing ephedrine will get you flagged.

The next wave of opioid drugs will be METHADONE analogs, rather than fentanyl or morphine.
>>
Bestiality is technically legal in Finland

But only if the dick fits
>>
President Lyndon B Johnson had a massive penis, which he named "jumbo." He would frequently flash, skinny dip, or publicly urinate in front of world leaders to establish genital dominance
>>
The only thing you can be sure is real is your own consciousness.
>>
In Mr.Noodles bags the powder is always upfront
>>
>>718430515
President facts:
John Quincy Adams believed in a hollow earth, and wanted to explore it, in hopes of contacting mole people
President Andrew Jackson had an estimated 100+ duels in the white house as president
President Ulysses S Grant hit an elderly woman with a horse
>>
>>718413654
If you close your eyes you cant see shit
>>
>>718417074
In GA you can make a u turn wherever you want as long as your not within 500 ft of a hill crest, turn or curve, or bridge or if there's signage prohibiting u turns.
>>
>>718413654
If you lick the back of your hand and wait five seconds it smells like a pussy
>>
>>718431892
In GA a Weapons Carry Permit allows you to carry in most "Gun Free Zones".
>>
>>718418865
>I'm less depressed when I have a migraine.
I recognize you from last night.
>>
>>718416818
Dragon holes? Like a glory hole but for dragon dicks? Do they stick their dicks in and everone inside licks on it?
>>
File: 1471137077034.gif (941KB, 402x276px) Image search: [Google]
1471137077034.gif
941KB, 402x276px
>>718417406
>>
"mbangueri godo" means "heartless" in n'gambay, a small region in south tchad.
>>
>>718418293
So it's not even close to Japanese because the top means middle and the bottom means heart
>>
>Russian cosmonaughts until 2008
used a tri barreled gun with a 5.45 and 2x 12 guage rounds to fight off bears when they landed in their capsule
>>
>>718430139
>The next wave of opioid drugs will be METHADONE analogs, rather than fentanyl or morphine.
how do you know ?
>>
>>718418813
Eastern Europe is a shithole. You won't get stabbed or robbed in the Netherlands
>>
>>718419737
Romans were killed off though
>>
>>718431516
Damn! Thanks mate :^)!
>>
>>718431516
Juggalo detected.
>>
>>718418971
The position that defoliants like agent orange was not chemical weapons was based on the use of it by the british during the malayan emergency
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency
>>
>>718420087
>there's no sun in Provencetown anyway
I think you're thinking of that shithole Providence.
>>
>>718420206
>>there's no sun in Provencetown anyway
>And very few straight people. It is one of the queerest places in the country.

No it isn't. I go to Provincetown and...

Never mind.
>>
During WWII and post war period the poorer was the country and the bigger was the free sugar packet that comes with the coffee at a bar or diner.This still happens actually
>>
>>718422278
CNN made this Pepe.
>>
>>718414564
Kek
>>
Tim Allen is buzz lightyear
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.