[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

has /b/ ever gone to work high? also general stoner thread, what

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 32

File: 1473817095225.jpg (72KB, 500x670px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473817095225.jpg
72KB, 500x670px
has /b/ ever gone to work high?
also general stoner thread, what ya got
>>
File: 2435355.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2435355.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
got nothing and wont have for a while. t break for the rest of the month
>>
never been able to hold a job without it due to ptsd.
>>
>>717773982
Bro I smoke weed at work. I'm a cook.
>>
File: 1469554954929.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469554954929.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>717774360
don't bait turbofaggot
>>
>>717774335
>>717774360
sorry to hear /b/ros
>>
once went to school a little high. was awesome but i was afraid that my eyes were red
>>
If you can do your job drunk or high you don't have a real job
>>
>>717774547
not even baiting mate, fuck off
>>
File: whatoncewas.png (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whatoncewas.png
53KB, 800x800px
I literally go into work high every day.
>>
Literally never had bud that has given me energy lol.
>>
>>717774715
literally never had sativa then. maybe you should find some?
>>
>>717773982
Weed is gay as fuck. Have a drink or 2 and go to bed. Wake up, have a coffee, don't be a complete degenerate and get shit done. Go home and be proud.
>weed = degeneracy and never leads to a better life.
>>
>>717774785

In Aus, most shit down here is sativa. Notice different highs between bud and can identify indicas just never felt uplifted from any bud ive consumed.
>>
It was great when I worked at a restaurant, got high with waitress most times when it was dry..
>>
>>717774677
what do you do?
>>
>>717773982
back when i worked insurance, i'd get high before work and at lunch. now i program, wouldn't even consider getting high
>>
File: 1477250807929.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477250807929.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
>>717773982
Yeah, and I work factory so it wasn't the best idea

yo someone rate my shit
http://imgur . com/a/1cMEF
http://imgur . com/a/rYyOL
>>
>>717775795
Nothing harder than working at McD's
>>
File: 1481914530562.jpg (12KB, 426x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481914530562.jpg
12KB, 426x382px
>>717775293
Faggot please
You feel awake as fuck the next day after you smoke a joint before bed
>>
>>717775952
corallllllll
>>
>>717776024
No you don't. You could easily sleep 12 fucking hours. 12 hours. As a 25 year old, there's zero reason to sleep for 12 fucking hours. Not only that, but when I woke up, I felt like I had a hang over. Not headache wise, just my eyes did not want to fucking open. I felt lazy as fuck, skipped eating and skipped working out. I can't imagine smoking weed every fucking day of my life. It's degenerate as fuck, I had no motivation to do anythbing but sit in bed and read or watch a movie.
>>
File: 1443400263879.jpg (216KB, 1021x681px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443400263879.jpg
216KB, 1021x681px
>>717776385
That's because you can't handle your weed, probably cause you're such a faggot and I should know what a faggot looks like after all I'm eating this bait right here. I personally use weed to fall asleep so I can wake up earlier and get shit done, it's a wonder for productivity if you use it right.
>>
>>717776385
It's just you.
>>
>>717773982
I only smoke indica. Sativa doesn't affect me half as much. On tolerance break for a month, it sucks but at least I remember my dreams now.
>>
>>717775795

I'm a QA lead for a vidya game company.
>>
>>717776742
>>717776808
It seems to me like it's your alcohol. You need it to be a "productive" member of society, else you digress into nigger culture. I know a lot of people in my state, have friends and cousins in NY, WA and OR who smoke weed, they're all no lives. No aspirations to go or finish college. They work at some shit job in dollar general or fast food, Go home, smoke weed, rinse and repeat.
>>
File: 1481831563141.jpg (93KB, 960x622px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481831563141.jpg
93KB, 960x622px
>>717776385
That's cus your puss ass has a tolerance :-)
>>
File: macys.jpg (115KB, 2700x963px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
macys.jpg
115KB, 2700x963px
I've gone to work high, I'll share my experience below.
> be me, 19
> time is 10 am
> don't work until 2pm
Fuck it I'm already dressed and just have to walk out the door, let me smoke and play my game.
> smoke a bowl and some from vape pen
> gets rid of most of smell
> no eye drops but eyes are fine
> get to work
> feel nervous as shit
> get to work and ask coworker if he smells anything. he's dumb as fuck and doesn't smell anything.
> black coworker doesn't either
> other black coworker doesn't either
> hide in the back behind items in store
> talk and trip out to myself

pic related bc I no longer work at Macy's nor do I give a fuck, fuck you Macy's. I did this at Macy's
>>
>>717773982
I was high for years on end in my early to mid 20s. Worked a full time job and got high while driving to work, got high at my desk, got high on every single break, got high at lunch, got high while driving home from work. Was actually pretty successful.
>>
>>717777598
If you have a high tolerance for a drug, that's pretty degenerate. If you can't feel 'right' unless you have a hit of some drug, than you've given part of yourself to that specific drug(s). Shit life if you ask me.
>>
Work in IT and I usually wake n bake before work. Im a star employee, too. I wouldn't smoke if i felt it would be detrimental though, but ive been smoking long enough
>>
>>717773982
Indica or saliva doesn't mean a thing to me. What really matters is what frame of mind I'm in when I smoke.
>>
I work in fast food.
I can't fucking work without being high. It's not bearable
>>
>>717776385
dude quit projecting your own faggotry onto the plant. by your logic because there are people more successful, athletic and intelligent than you who have smoked weed regularly if not daily then everyone should do so. find what works for you and stop worrying so much about what works or doesn't for others, only insecure people do that.
>>
>>717773982
Smoke outta this thing every morning after im done getting ready, get to work just as I peak, so chillen
>>
>>717778810
Defending a drug is not something to be proud of.
>>
>>717778202
Nobody asked you,
but even so I cannot honestly believe you go through your day to day life bone-dry sober. You drink coffee or alcohol or spend money or work out, all of these things more or less give a high to people and help them get through their lives. Not all vices are created equal but we all have them.
>>
File: LuLuFFX.jpg (84KB, 642x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LuLuFFX.jpg
84KB, 642x960px
>>717777446
Listen here you cunting yank just because you and your straight edge friends view weed as being a bad thing doesn't make it so. You know a few deadbeats who some weed? So what I a lot of failures drink alcohol too but that doesn't make it bad. Most stoners had decent trades jobs. Y'know how much I smoke weed? Practically everyday. Y'know how many times I've fallen sick since I started smoking this often? Fucking zero you cucking wewlad, it's the drug of the future get over it.
>>
>>717778933
ok, that is an irrelevant non-sequitur of a point, but ok
>>
>>717779004
This
>>
>>717778810
Also, I doubt there is anybody more successful as a weed smoker than a non-weed smoker in this entire world. A person who's smoked a joint or 2 in their life is not a weed smoker. Name 1 successful person who isn't a singer, part of some media conglomerate, or modern artist who smokes weed on a regular basis and attributes it to their lives.
>>
my boss let me smoke pot at work at my last job

i worked in the kitchen
>>
>>717773982
Hey! Did you guys know that long term marijuana usage has been linked to severe brain damage?
>>
All these butthurt potheads with no lives. kek.
>MUH PLANTZ~!
pathetic as fuck. kys
>>
File: 1481323243113.jpg (31KB, 299x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481323243113.jpg
31KB, 299x222px
>>
>>717779227
Carl Sagan smoked regularly and advocated for its widespread regular use, and the dude was an astrophysicist/astrobiologist and one of the most respected and beloved ambassadors for science in general while he was still alive. I don't need to name anyone else because this singular example undoes your entirely fucked logic.
>>
>>717779376
No, because pot heads are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>717778202
It's not necessarily just to
> feel 'right'
It lowers anxiety and relaxes people
You drink alcohol which is literally poison and makes you more aggressive and raises anxiety you're just shit /f/aggot
>>
>>717774360
I have ptsd too. Stay strong brother
>>
File: 1457209574381.jpg (24KB, 297x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457209574381.jpg
24KB, 297x297px
>>717778870
that so clean looks like it never been smoked out of
>>
>>717779376
False
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20030701/heavy-marijuana-use-doesnt-damage-brain
>>
>>717779443
And Carl Sagan contributed very little to astrophysics and astrobiology. Yeah he made some neat shows and a few good books, it was all shit you learn you college. His best research was on astrobiology, which everybody is fucking researching. Name a single major contribution to physics or biology that he's done other than his tv shows.
1 experiment on amino acids. wew.
>>
>>717779227
Many great scientists of the past smoked weed on a regular bases and the fact is that you won't find anyone with a highly respectable job who will admit they smoke weed considering it is still illegal in a lot of places and still frowned upon by a lot of the older generation that grew up thinking pot was the devils work.
>>
>>717779475
I rarely drink alcohol, because the only thing I usually would drink is beer and that's 160-200 calories a can and results in eventual alcoholism and obesity.
>>
>>717779227
Micheal Phelps smokes weed
>>
>>717779377
Nice dubs
I like how people are mad about plants like what's the big deal we smokes plants why do people make such a fuss.
>>
File: 20161106_164521.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20161106_164521.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>717779568
I clean my bongs every second or third day with salt and alcohol.. cleans em so fast and so good its like smoking out a new bong everytime.. only been doing this a few months now but Ive gotten so used to smoking good clean tasting smoke I dont even mind the cleaning routine
>>
>>717779852
Name 1 one of these great scientists, other than Carl Sagan, which has pretty much done nothing except his astrobiology reports.
>>
>>717779771
Doesn't matter. If Carl Sagan can smoke pot regularly and become a legitimate scientists, regardless of your nitpicking and goalpost moving, then that invalidates your point about pot. But of course there are also numerous athletes who smoke pot regularly, doing rigorous training and exercise that would make you puke like the gutless shit you are. There are world renowned chefs and business leaders who indulge in drugs worse than pot while still maintaining excellence in their field.

Basically, if you want to argue that because YOU, specifically YOU, cannot do well while smoking pot, cannot handle your responsibilities or work out, it doesn't take much searching to determine that the problem is with YOU and not the substance in question.

Once again your logic is fucked, I've shown how its fucked and shown how you have no real point (all while high myself), so at this point you can either shut the fuck up or keep trying to troll badly in a stoner thread.
>>
>>717774360
same but my prescription is too low and my doctor doesnt agree with me. i can hardly function without it at work but sometimes i dont even have enough to last a week.
>>
>>717773982
Worked at a political mail firm and was high every morning. Got to work, ate breakfast, and turned on a movie.
>>
>>717773982

Yeah I have. It was the most depressing thing to do.

>>717774360

Pussy.
>>
>>717774360
like actual ptsd or tumblr ptsd
>>
>>717780165
I would do this is I wasnt so piss poor that I ended up smoking the resin out of my bong. Good on you, anon. Im glad that at least one of us has the money.
>>
>>717780157
It makes me mad potheads with no aspirations shit up an entire state, and eventually will be an entire country, because "muh weed bro" then contribute nothing except homelessness or muh waiter/hostess job brah. Every one of you are self absorbed, annoying cunts.
>>717780037
He is not a significant person who contributes to society. He fucking swims, wow, can he do something that betters society? Oh he just swims... yeah, i guess that's something.
>>
>>717780612
bruh you need to smoke some tree
>>
File: really made me hmm.png (140KB, 492x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
really made me hmm.png
140KB, 492x497px
>>717779668
>(((webmd)))
>2003
>>
>>717780286
It's not me, it's the fact that nobody with any real talent has done anything significant for this country or any fucking country while doing weed or any other drug. Only loser shits could defend such a shit drug.
>>
>>717780612
keep moving them goalposts man. I see you will not be satisfied until god himself is outed as a daily potsmoker, anyone less than perfection who smokes pot is clearly a degenerate. I presume you yourself are perfect and this is entirely thanks to your cannaboid teetotaling?
>>
>>717780612
your opinion is wrong.
>>
>>717780790
I see, you are the arbiter of what is and is not true talent or worthy contribution to mankind. How does one go about getting a gig like that man? Sounds like a lot of pressure to be the one and only decider of human quality, although your metric is entirely one dimensional so I suppose that makes it easier. Anyone who smokes is degenerate and anyone who doesn't is an upstanding citizen and contributor to society, right?
>>
>>717775293
>Fucking up your liver
>falling for the coffee meme
Caffeine takes around 18 hours to get out of your system. If you take it in the morning, by the time you go to sleep, you get the crash, and then the cravings and withdrawal symptoms throughout the night, leading to shitty ineffective sleep. By the time you wake up, you feel like shit and aching for another cup of coffee. Hence the whole "don't talk to me until I had my coffee!" bullshit. You grow dependent on it to function. And then you need more and more every time. It was engineered that way. Like tobacco.
>>
>>717780199
> Stephen Jay Gould
> Francis Crick
> Andrew Weil
> Kary Mullis
> Richard Feynman
> Me
>>
>>717780828
>offers no counter argument
>b-but your opinon is wrong, anon.
Try again. As of yet, nobody has named a significant person who's contributed to modern society that smokes weed regularly.
>>
>>717780612
>"Everyone one of your are self absorbed, annoying cunts"
>Proceeds to act like a self absorbed annoying cunt

kek projection much?

Stay away from mirrors, sport
>>
>>717776385
That happens normally. That's what happens if you don't wake your ass up with an alarm clock. It's called sleep fatigue and it can happen to anyone faggot.
>>
>>717781013
That's just straight up wrong my dude. Caffeine is almost entirely out of your system within 5 ours of administration
>>
>>717781013
yeah but its a legal stimulant and relatively easy on the heart so its still pretty dope imo
>>
>>717781045
my garbage man
hes a pretty cool dude i smoked a joint with him once
>>
>>717777166
Bohemia Interactive?
>>
>>717780612
Seems to me like you don't even know anyone that smokes like as if you think all pot smokers are the 'Bruh smoke weed yeah let's get high and lay here doing nothing for 12 hours' kind of stoner that Hollywood movies have that were used to convince people that stoners were all deadbeat beatniks. Way to fall for propaganda.
>>
>>717781013
>>717781032
Wrong, or offer your imaginary citation.
>>717781146
A healthy adult only needs 6-8 hours of sleep a day, you don't need any more than that to have a productive day.
>>
>has /b/ ever gone to work high?
been doing it for a decade or so. don't do it every day, mind you.

>also general stoner thread, what ya got
nothing atm. waiting on dealer's dealer to get back from medical state :<

enjoy your night, anons!
>>
>>717780554
yeah its def abit pricey but totally worth it, the alcohol is only about $4 for 91% and itll last a long time if you keep reusing it
>>
>>717781500

>Not having 5 different>>717781500
dealers
>>
>>717781417
Every single person I know that smokes weed is a shitbag to the maximum level. I still don't know any significant person who's contributed to modern society who has smoked week. I know more people who are alcoholics and contributed to society than weed smokers. That's pretty fucking sad.
>>
>>717773982
when i got into college i used to go drunk to it after drinking vodka alone in my house
>>
>>717774451
and i smoke nutmeg faggot
>>
>>717775293
everybody has a different taste of drugs
I personally am not really into drinking but if you like it have with it
but never judge ppl based on their taste! only untermenschen do shit like this
>>
>>717781651
sweet man
>>
File: 1476547637662.gif (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476547637662.gif
2MB, 512x384px
go to work high everyday and smoke on my lunch break. pretty damn refreshing.
>>
File: 1442435176656.jpg (54KB, 426x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442435176656.jpg
54KB, 426x640px
>>717780790
Ok good sir I raise you a wager, go back and take a history lesson and find out that everyone until recently has been moderate alcoholics because it was the easiest drug to obtain for thousands of years then compare it to modern day were although people use other drugs alcohol is still dominate in everything driven in the human race from politics to science to the every man alcohol plays a big part so if you as an individual swear against drugs then fine provide me with a list of people who don't use drugs at all and contributed to society more than any pot smoker mentioned in this thread.

Protip you can't
>>
File: char_23972_thumb.jpg (4KB, 130x148px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
char_23972_thumb.jpg
4KB, 130x148px
Are there any threads more filled with normies than stoner threads?
>>
>>717781045
Scott Fischer
>>
>>717781956
why are you still feeding the troll? he's been repeating the same debunked "argument" for like half an hour now
>>
>>717781798

I'll judge someone by the drugs they use you fucking faggot. What? You think Heroin users aren't scum of the earth? Fuck off.
>>
>>717781956
>weed isn't new
>the only societies that built the modern world drank alcohol
>weed dominate in native american societies the most
>native americans have done nothing for thousands of years
>got btfo'd by alcoholic soldiers and sailors from Europe
Weed smokers are shit, have always been shit, and will always been shit.
>>
>>717782211
>>717781956

Kek dumb plebbit stoner BTFO
>>
>pro tip

take some speed with the weed
and have some fun while working
>>
>>717782067
>mountaineer
That is not a contributor to society. That's a thrill seeker.
>>
>>717781499
If you're too stupid to look up the scientist and read their views on pot you need to find yourself back to public school for not already knowing these guys
>>
Idk remwmbwr what it is but im two bowls in.
>>
>>717782325
speed and weed is literally a god-tier combo but I'm pretty sure it also ruined my heart so I don't fuck with it anymore
>>
>>717782402
>still can't name a legit scientist who's contributed to field of science
>call anon faggot
>still hasn't named a legit weed smoker that isn't a media jew whore
I'm waiting.
>>
>>717779227

While you are being a dicksuck troll, I kind of agree. Most people cannot and should not smoke all day everyday and only little faggot high schoolers think that this is cool.

In no way should weed be illegal tho, and everyone can benefit from smoking a little bud now and again. But fact remains, most people would eventually start experiencing negative effects from being stoned from the second they wake up to The second they go to sleep. Not to mention you would have a tolerance so high that it takes 3 bowls of premium bud to the head to feel a buzz.
>>
>>717778870
Double filter?
>>
>>717782362
are you fucking retarded one can be both. do you even know what society is and how one can contribute it.
>>
>>717781651
Again you personally, you also live in America you do realize that other countries smoke pot and can do so efficiently without becoming an American Pot Smoking Stereotype? Oh right no you don't because you know everything about pot, tell me how you know people who know people that 'do the mariwannas'
>>
File: MechaDragon.jpg (97KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MechaDragon.jpg
97KB, 727x1000px
>>717773982
Freelance artist. All day, but in small quantity at a time. Pic related, recent artwork.
>>
In response to the various ongoing arguments, I've smoked and taken edibles a few times. It was neat I guess but overall it isn't something I feel the need to do regularly.

A few people I had known for years started heavily using weed and it completely changed them, from my perspective for the worst. Guys who used to be motived and intelligent became apathetic towards anything that didn't involve getting high and they seem like they lost quite a few IQ points somewhere. Even when sober they just don't seem to process things quickly.

I've also known people who spent every waking hour high as fuck but were still perfectly functional and motivated.

Seems to me the difference is that some people make getting high an end in itself while others use it as a means to an end. The former are degenerate worthless shits, and the latter are normal guys.
>>
>>717782581
There's a difference between just getting a little high and getting absolutely stoned off your ass. The latter can interfere with day to day life while the latter generally just makes things more pleasant, and if the strain is sativa it can actually make you better at certain tasks anyway.
>>
>>717779443

>don't need to name anyone else

Convenient cover for the fact that you don't know anyone else.
>>
>>717782096
Sometimes I like to take that bait and believe that there is someone this stupid out there.
>>
>>717782666
>buddhist monks in nepal abstain from any gay drugs
>live in the highest mountains on the planet
>b-b-b-ut... WEED BRUHHHH!
jesus christ. Your arguments are worst than mine.
>>717782581
I can't blame someone from trying a bud once in a blue moon, but I cannot condone daily consumption of drug abuse with an argument of "BRUH, MUH WEED HAAAAAAAAAAAA" literally nigger tier. and I'm a quarter-nigger.
>>
>>717782749
Oh it is most certainly convenient for me not to have to assemble an exhaustive list to debunk a shitty troll's non-argument, but that doesn't mean doing so is necessary to debunk said argument. According to the parameters of his argument, laid out in his initial post, all that is technically necessary to prove that he's a faggot instead of weed being a faggot-plant is one person objectively better and more successful than him who uses cannabis regularly. That's what I provided and that's all I needed to, this cheap jab doesn't make more necessary either.
>>
>>717782633
Quad filter actually, 3 percs and an ash catcher.

The top 2 are 4 armed tree percs, then theres a disk perc on the end of the downstem, and the ash catcher also filters it through abit of water
>>
>>717779314
I don't think I could ever smoke when I was working in a kitchen. All the orders coming in would make me lose my shit. Kudos to you /b/ro
>>
>>717783039
Yeah I saw all the Percs, ice catcher, etc. but why a double water filter?
>>
>>717782567
christian rätsch

legit weed smoker and a legit scientist
>>
>>717782679
Honestly, most of my arguments are against U.S posters. I don't know how Euro's, Asians, African, etc posters are on weed, but in the U.S, it's the lowest level people who smoke weed and try justifying their usage of the drug. All the while, most of them have kids they can't even take care of, a home they can't pay off, Mexicans, Niggers, white trash sjws, etc. I don't know a single legit person who smokes weed on the regular.
>>
>>717782211
I was saying that alcohol is worse than weed and society is built on it, weed is a health send and therefore the better drug in current times. And don't trash Native American culture, living in peace with the thrill of the hunt and living off the land, their quality of life was more enjoyable back then than a lot of ours now even with modern day advances, how shitty is that that people with nothing lived more joyous lives than faggots who have life handed to them on a plate.
>>
>>717781045
Carl Sagan
>>
>>717782982
>jesus christ. Your arguments are worst than mine
did you read anything i wrote? did you read anything you wrote?
wow sounds like someone has AUTISM.
>>
>>717783183
There's a mathematician and a anthropologist, which one are you talking about?
>>
>>717782567
Look up those scientists while your waiting they all made major scientific discoveries. And after you find one you view as worthy you could double check that yes they all indeed smoke pot.
>>
>>717783464
mathematicians aren't real scientists.
>>
File: page12-1000-full.jpg (598KB, 900x724px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
page12-1000-full.jpg
598KB, 900x724px
>>717783464
the german ethnopharmacology guy
>>
>>717783279
The key problem with every single argument you've made is it hinges on people YOU'VE met, people YOU know personally or people YOU already know about. I suppose if I asked you what the weather was like outside your window and you replied it was raining, you'd also believe that it was raining in every other square mile of the USA? Your logic is fucked, acknowledge this if you're so damn smart. One of the most basic things that parses the idiots from the intelligent is the acknowledgement that anecdotes matter very little for arguments about broad, diverse groups or issues.
>>
File: IMG_4245.jpg (53KB, 388x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4245.jpg
53KB, 388x380px
>>717779404
That poor bastard.
>>
>>717783318
Native american culture is pretty garbage. No honor in scalping your enemies, fighting a losing war, SMOKING WEED, failing to advance in the thousands of years of stability. Central Americans did better than NA weed smokers.
>>
>>717782982

Yeah well life sucks for most people, bud. People can and will use what psychoactives they have access to in order to make existence a little more palatable and it's not really your business to condone or not condone what someone uses to try to enjoy life a little.

With the exception of drugs that make you a menace to others, you don't have a legitimate right to condemn others.

If you are not trolling, I think you just hate the stoner stereotype perpetuated by oh so cool high schoolers who jizz their pants over a backpack with a pot leaf on it. I agree I hate them too, and I enjoy cannabis regularly.
>>
>>717782982
> I'm a nigger
Guy I found the problem, he's a nigger
>>
>>717783771
Nobody has yet to offer a significant person in history who smokes weed. Until then, of course I'm going to base my opinions on the people I know, because I know a lot of weed smokers, and none of them are doing anything with their lives.
Nobody has yet to offer a legit person who's done something with their lives who smokes weed regularly.
>>
>>717784027
plenty of people have you just cant read them because you have autism you poor cock-eyed bastard.
>>
>>717784027
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence brother
>>
>>717783164
You mean the first peice on the front?
Its an ash catcher, so you only have to clean this little peice and never the whole bong, its a nice addition and keeps this peice real clean, been smoking it for a few weeks now and only had to run it under hot water once because some of the ice cubes I put in the ice catcher had abit of dirt in them
>>
>>717784027
You've literally ignored all of the examples posted or shifted the goal posts to try and invalidate them.

Here's an idea, define the parameters an individual needs to meet in order to qualify as a "significant person in history" in your asinine opinion.
>>
>>717784145
>autism
>>717784017
>nigger
Not arguments, cunts. Try again.
>>
>>717773982
>ever gone to work high?

Oh fuck no that would be a disaster. A part of my job involves data entry that has consequences if I make an error. Strictly an after work or weekend stoner.
>>
>>717783279
You've been brainwashed by American sterotypes and happen to know a few people who fit those steorotypes probably because they too have fallen for them and think that it's an acceptable thing to do which it's not. Pot should be something you do to keep you life together or unwind the key is to have a life before hand. It's just like alcohol one shouldn't be involved with it if you don't have your shit together to begin with
>>
>>717784027
just read the fucking threat you faggot
even Shakespeare smoked weed
>>
>>717777660
hilarious
>>
>>717784027
I know a girl who has smoked weed since high school, and she finished her PHD a couple years ago.
>>
>>717784246
they're perfectly valid arguments you're just being an autistic nigger
>>
>>717784027
g8 b8 m8 r8 8/8
>>
>>717773982
Everyday
>>
>>717784217
2 scientists, Carl Sagan (studied astronomy and astrobiology, with a focus on the latter, a pseudo-field with no significant development in years), and some anthropologist.
Everybody else has been media-shits or "citation needed."
I haven't been ignoring, there are just no good arguments for weed smokers and their achievements throughout history.
>>
>>717784027
you mean besides Willie Nelson, Snoop Dogg, every fucking rapper ever that makes a shit ton more money than you?
>>
>>717783810
While smoking weed they managed to survive the harshest conditions, hunt their own food, fight wars, and the reason they didn't advanced is they kept their traditions for thousands of years most traditions nowadays are lost after just three generations, fucking alcoholics
>>
>>717784316
Absolutely proof or evidence that supports the idea that Shakespeare smoked weed. One of my professor's favorite theories, and even he had no evidence of such an act. Good try though.
>>
wait, you can go to work not stoned?
>>
>>717784473
ok now that you obviously won this argument could you finally leave this threat?
>>
>>717784473
You could, you know, google the people you don't know? Oh wait I forgot you're just trolling.

And I'm still waiting on those parameters mate, although apparently one is "anthropologists don't count"
>>
>>717781956
Speaking of which, I'm completely convinced that the entirety of modern society is predicated on near universal caffeine addiction. World would be a very different place without it.
>>
>>717784473
how can any person be this dense
okay
a person who has contributed to society
could be literally anyone who has done something that had or has a positive effect on society which is nearly every person mentioned
now lets watch as the autism intensifiy and this mongoloid attempts to refute this perfectly valid argument
>>
>>717784027
george washington and he would have made your nigger ass his slave
>>
>>717784027

My brother has been a regular weed smoker for years and he has his PhD in micro-evolutionary biology.
>>
File: 20160902_210303.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160902_210303.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>717784528
>thinks musicians contribute anything good to society ever
I play the violin, guitar, uke, and piano and sing pretty well, if I had aspirations to do such a thing, I could probably get something going after a while.
>>
>>717784842
an empty field of study but im on your side so i still agree
>>
>>717773982
Interviewed and worked 100% high at a prestigious cancer institute, quit to work as a programmer.
>>
>Be me
>be 17
>work at a grocery store doing odd jobs
>Start my day, first time doing edibles
>Weed sucker that would expire if I didn't use it then.
>10:00 take sucker knowing I have work at 5
>10:45 munchies not feeling it
>11:00 really not feeling it
>11:30 call my brother who I got them from and tell him it didn't work
>11:31 I can not feel my face.
>watch AH and pass out
> wake up at 4:50
>drive to work
>come to a stop sign and realize that I'm still fucked up
>I walk in


>4 bosses 3 are chill 1 is a bitch
>Don't know who I'm working with till I get there

>getthebitch.exe
>She's giving me a laundry list of shit to do. trying to keep a straight face
>HesGoneFullRetard.jpg
>second boss sees this whole thing and is cracking up.
>amazingly bitch doesn't catch on and I didn't write anything on her list down.
>As I'm walking away a second wave hits and I don't remember anything.
>At one point I was driving the rascals like go carts around the store.
>Wake up at 11:30 pm and I'm finishing closing up. Everything is done and I go home

>Checks snapchat
>Girl who works out in the lot posted me in her story
>Snap 1: "My friend said he took an edible before work but he's a fucking liar. lets find out"
>Snap 2: Shot of me wiping down the face of a garbage can with the caption "told ya he's fine"
>Snap 3: same exact shot "Okay he's been polishing that can for 13 minutes"
>>
File: IMG_0472.jpg (1MB, 2957x2153px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0472.jpg
1MB, 2957x2153px
>>717784027
Almost every musician ever.

All kinds of people, man. They're just smart enough not to air that shit out in public, so you don't know them.

"The devil knows his own."
>>
>>717784881
no you could'nt because nobody likes autistic niggers
>>
A true /b/ post. I'm proud of you all.
>>
>>717785009

Yeah, no none of this happened.
>>
I'd say I've fired about 60% of the 18-25yr olds I've ever hired for being stoned at work. No warnings, no second chances, just gone.
>>
>>717785009

Nigger, do u even marijuana?
>>
>>717785009
>]
fake and gay
delete your account
>>
>>717784027
obama
>>
Gone into work on acid that was a fun day
>>
>>717784473
Francis Crick, since you're this stupid here's his fucking wiki you crumpet
https://en.wikipedia . org/wiki/Francis_Crick
And of you need a citation that he smoked weed no one cites his specific words cause it's not a needed fact but he has said it, fucking google it you cuntbag he did lsd too, drug are only bad if you were bad before the drugs.
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (54KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
54KB, 400x300px
>>717785270
Who hurt you, bb?
>>
>>717785270
Because they were high or because they were doing their jobs poorly? I know a lot of businesses explicitly drug test employees they're trying to get rid of anyway.
>>
>>717785009
yes that 90-120 minute delay before an edible kicks in has gotten me in to trouble too.
>>
no but i went to graduation on 600mg edibles
>>
What is the best Vaporizer?
Im going to USA in a couple months and wanna buy one, please light me up anons.
>>
>>717784202
Thanks man, learned something today.
Nice piece btw.
>>
>>717785601
pax 2 is my favorite
>>
>>717785489
Because they were high, or acting high. No test required, seasonal employees have like 0 rights. I just shit can them on the spot.
>>
Amphetamines are the only drugs to use before going into work. Using any other drug before work is a waste of the enjoyment of said drug, including pot.

I hate hearing about retards taking opioids or kratom before work, it's like "why the fuck waste it at work?"
>>
>>717784357

I know a guy who fisted his own asshole and he's a rich entrepreneur.
>>
>>717785009
poster here
We found out after the fact that the suckers may have been laced with something. Scumbag dealer
>>
This thread is cancerous.
>>
>>717785601
The Arizer ones are great and very simple to use.
>>
>>717785601
Is cost an issue? If you're trying to spend under 200 dollars the Grenco Science G-pen Elite has been an absolute champion to me since I bought it back around cyber Monday. I would also really recommend not going any cheaper than that because discount, lower-market vapes tend to not work so well and have inferior and at times dangerous materials so they generally are a waste of money.
>>
>>717785695
Well then you're an asshole.
>>
>>717773982
Shift lead at pizza place. Dab before work, dab on breaks.
>>
>>717785695

Define "acting high."
>>
>>717785649
Thanks man!
>>
1. Barack Obama
2. 2016 Presidential Hopefuls
3. Oprah Winfrey
4. Bill Clinton
5. John Kerry
6. Stephen Colbert
7. Clarence Thomas
8. Katy Perry
9. LeBron James
10. Jay Z
11. Bill Gates
12. George Soros
13. Jon Stewart
14. Bill Maher
15. Rush Limbaugh
16. Andrew Cuomo
17. Sanjay Gupta
18. George W. Bush
19. Seth MacFarlane
20. George Clooney
21. Lady Gaga
22. Ted Turner
23. Brad Pitt
24. Rihanna
25. Whoopi Goldberd
26. Morgan Freeman
27. Angelina Jolie
28. Conan O’Brien
29. Martha Stewart
30. Gov. John Hickenlooper (CO)
31. Gov. Charlie Baker (MA)
32. Tom Brokaw
33. Michael Bloomberg
34. Justin Timberlake
35. Aaron Sorkin
36. Glenn Beck
37. Al Gore
38. Matt Damon
39. Susan Sarandon
40. Madonna
41. Robert Downey Jr.
42. Phil Jackson
43. Rick Steves
44. Jennifer Lawrence
45. Miley Cyrus
46. Jennifer Aniston
47. Matthew McConaughey
48. Snoop Dogg
49. Hugh Hefner
50. Maureen Dowd
>>
>>717785720
I mean if the old "I know a guy" argument is the basis of the anti-weed fags argument then that makes it good enough to debunk his argument.
>>
File: IMG_4182.jpg (38KB, 698x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4182.jpg
38KB, 698x420px
>>717785720
>>717784357

Let me just say that the scholar and entrepreneur from your tales both seem like really fascinating folks already.
>>
>>717785778
Yeah, thanks for that man.
>>
>>717785542
While we're talking about edibles I have a story

> Be me on New Years Eve 2016
> Play C.A.H. with my fam
> Have some stronk weed brownies
> I'm drinking and don't like mixing weed with alc
> Older bro knows I have them
> 'Can I try one?'
> Fucker's never eaten an edible in his life
> I give him one
> He eats it while drinking a beer
> 45 minutes later
> He's eyelids are barely open
> kek,jpg
> Family is trolling him
> 15 minutes later
> He's fucking casper white
> Says he needs to lay down
> Leaves the table and goes towards the couch
> Doesn't even make it to the couch
> Makes a gargle sound and runs to the bathrooms
> Pukes for the next hour and passes out on the bathroom floor till midnight
> Midnight hits he stumbles to bed
> Mfw ruined the start of my /b/ros 2017
> Dank browies though, indica supremeo
>>
>>717785999
Sick trips
>>
>>717785691
>>717785794
>>717785850
Gonna check all of them, thanks anons.
Last question. E-juices, can i vaporize this liquid thing with no weed or nicotine just for the flavored vape?
>>
>>717785746
You had no clue what was in it and you ate it anyway. Its not the dealers fault, you are a fucking idiot. Go eat rat poison, its yummy candy, you can trust me.
>>
>>717785999

Fuck off. I'm all for pot smoking but seriously you would have done better to not have posted this list of dipshit libtard celebs. Troll was asking for respected people, not libtard dicksucks. Most of these people actively harm society. Get with it.
>>
File: IMG_4299.gif (322KB, 400x215px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4299.gif
322KB, 400x215px
>>717785778
>>
>>717786213
Fucking awesome. Time to rejoice and smoke bowl!
>>
File: 1442440198980.jpg (144KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442440198980.jpg
144KB, 686x1024px
>>717786346
Don't insult anon's list, there's like at least 7 good people on that list
>>
>>717785999

Wow, excellent list of celebrities! What a point you've proven!
>>
>>717786158
Well you shouldn't have given him a whole brownie ya dick, you clearly knew better.

When I baked up my first batch of vaped bud firecrackers recently to see if they were a viable way to double dip with my new vape, I put in probably a good gram and a half in each. Since I was only vaping at 385 until that point my spent weed was very CBD heavy, and when I ate one to test them out I ended up ruining my Sunday and had to spend a good 6+ hours in my bed trying desperately not to die.

Been eating tiny amounts of those same edibles for a few days now and they really do just mellow you out and help with pain and anxiety a lot. Crazy to think a massive does could make me feel like I was on death's door.
>>
>>717786346
Influential people who smoke that just the top 50 there is so much more. There are politicians on there and Bill fucking Gates
>>
>>717786158
not gonna lie anon
you're an asshole
>>
>>717786223
Yeah but unless you specifically buy a vaporizer with attachments for e-juice as well as dry buds and possibly extracts you'll need to get a proper e-juice vape.
>>
>>717776385
How do you shit on someone for sleeping.
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 32



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.