[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Can anyone name something that the republican party has done

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 7

File: 550.jpg (53KB, 631x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
550.jpg
53KB, 631x488px
Can anyone name something that the republican party has done to help the American people in the last 50 years? If not, why are you republican?
The democrats are bad, but at least they throw the public a bone every once in awhile.
>>
Even trump was a democrat 2 years ago
>>
No one can say anything that the republicans do for the people?
>>
>>717709616
They can, they'd just be demonstrably wrong.
>>
>>717709061
They work and pay taxes, you worthless unemployable fuck. Go back to your interpretive lesbian dance class.
>>
File: 1b5.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1b5.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
No-one can because they haven't
It's a simple truth, they're a party of corporate interests, and corporations don't give a shit about anything other than their bottom line.
>>
>>717709973
>implying getting a job isn't anything other than luck nowadays.

nice try
>>
>>717709973
Exactly what is your argument here? Romney lost because he took so long to release his taxes which showed he wasn't paying taxes. There's no evidence trump has paid taxes for the past 18 years whether legally or not. Republicans consistently insist that cutting taxes on the rich raises revenue somehow, or that we don't need rich people's tax dollars. Has the cognitive dissonance completely ruined your logic drive?
>>
trying too hard m8
>>
>>717709963
Sure they can, but they don't choose to
>>
>>717710268
It's a simple question
>>
>>717710214
Conservatives have been brainwashed into thinking that any opposing arguments are lies.

It's quite scary, and the fact they can't see what's being done to them is hilariously sad.
>>
>>717709616
>>717709999
>qwads checked
They kept Hillary out of office
>>
>>717710313
Well, bringing back jobs before trump even becomes president is a good step.
>>
>>717710325
This. This is the most important thing. Fuck Hillary.
>>
>>717710325
Hilary kept Hilary out of office. Literally, the worst candidate ever offered up by the dnc.
>>
>>717710057
LOL. Right. It's not your fault you're a worthless piece of shit. It's society's. That's the attitude that's going to make you a success for sure.
>>
>>717710375
less than 2000 jobs. Even then, ford literally said the main reason they did it was because it made no sense to continue the plant in mexico.
>>
>>717710375
That's not exactly true. The jobs that have been 'saved' are primarily administrative paper pushing jobs, while the plant in Mexico still manufactures the product. Nice try though.
>>
republikans r making america great again thats their biggest achievement
>>
>>717710214
"The rich" meaning people who get out of bed, get dressed and contribute to society while you're jacking off and taking bong rips all day. Democrats hate tax cuts because you have to have a job to benefit from them. All you little faggots need to grow up already.
>>
I'd actually like am honest reply here. I can name stuff democrats have done for the people, but nothing the republicans have done.
>>
>>717710485
>Implying anon doesn't have a job
'based' anon making baseless accusations. /coolstorybro
>>
>>717710658
>late-stage cognitive dissonance

This is what conservacucks actually believe.
>>
>>717710605
You sound as though you are talking about one company, when over a dozen have decided to reinvest in American jobs.
>>
>>717710728
Please give some names and sources that aren't breitbart.
>>
>>717710325
But you just put another democrat in office
>>
>>717710057
i fucking love this exuse. a 6 year old indian child can support his entire family better than you could ever support yourself
>>
File: IMG_0173.jpg (59KB, 640x356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0173.jpg
59KB, 640x356px
>>717709999
>party of corporate interests

Obama is the largest cronie-capitalist ever

Nice try, libtard.
>>
>>717710971
That 6 year old doesn't have to pay taxes or bills either. Just for food
>>
>>717710658
Whatever, anon, I have a good job using my liberal arts degrees everyday. I just find it a bit ridiculous that I work full-time, pay taxes, a much higher rate than someone who can afford a shady accountant to hide my money in the first place. I find it ridiculous that we SUBSIDIZE the most profitable industries with my tax money, while they post record breaking profit every year using infrastructure paid for by WORKING people. Yeah, I'd like to see some balance.

Psst, just because I'm to the left of you doesn't make me a liberal. Just makes you uninformed.
>>
>>717710698
people with jobs dont complain about not having a job. theyre too busy getting paid
>>
>>717710319
God. What the fuck did I expect jumping on 4chan at noon on a Wednesday? You got it, pal. We've been "brainwashed" into thinking that the weird, cult-like beliefs of the DNC aren't the key to salvation. Drink a little more of that Kool-Aid, freind. It's going to make you one hell of a burger flipper one day.
>>
>>717711041
1 democrat 's all of the republicans? Both are bought out but all of the republicans are paid for
>>
>>717711083
What is pizzagate
>>
>>717711047
in india they take literally all your money just because they can. its why they have princes and shit.
>>
>>717711041
Well he's about to be replaced by Trump. Crony capitalism normalized. Nothing to see here!
>>
>>717711101
Have you ever heard of the Clinton foundation, fucktard?

Yeah. Democrats are as clean as white snow.
>>
>>717710698
You're a little late on that one, but yeah. I naturally assumed you don't work. Am I wrong?
>>
>>717711153
Then how does that 6 year old pay for anything
>>
>>717711194
2 democrats. Keep going until you hit ever memeber of the republican party
>>
>>717711194
I'd love to see those hacked RNC emails that the Russians have.
>>
>>717711242
sweat shops dude. those exist by the way. donald trump makes it so we dont have to work in those
>>
>>717710965
OK by me. Just not Hill.
Former Bern-out reporting in. I wonder what the election would have been if it was Bern vs Trump?
>>
>>717711315
How the fuck does Donald trump make it so we do anything?

Its the fucking child labor laws put in place decades ago and minimum wage laws that prevent that shit from happening

I swear you will literally praise him for anything, even shit he doesn't have anything to do with.
>>
>>717711315
Hahahahha hahahha
>>
>>717711204
Incredibly, incorrect. While it's fun to poke the cuckservative bear in a game of, "what debunked talking point are they going to assert this time?" I'be a few lessons to plan. Good talking to you, though.
>>
>>717711284
Nigga, do you even wikileak?

You are truly brainwashed. I'm not even a Republican.
>>
>>717710487
>less than 2000 jobs.
Yeah. Before even taking office. The value of the American dollar is skyrocketing, and all the special snowflakes are melting, and the man hasn't even taken on the position yet. Sorry the color of his skin doesn't make you feel warm and fuzzy, but he's actually doing what he said he was going to do unlike that lying sack of dogshit, Obama.
>>
>>717711315
do you really have to ask these questions? i feel like im talking a wall except a wall might actually help our country
>>
>>717711041
>croniy capitalist
Whats reganomics, conservitard??
>>
>>717710057
>luck
buahahaha
>>
>>717711457
Meanwhile the story that you're not getting is the wholesale sell-off of us treasures and bonds abroad.
>>
>>717711449
I'm very familiar with Wikipedia and it was what, 4 people as the focus? Now take that 4 out of everyone in the democratic party. That's a small fraction
>>
>>717709061
Still nothing so far... Its kinda shocking they can't even bring up one thing. Its all just the same tired political arguments we've seen for months and months. OP asked a legitimate question but still no answers. The lack of answers is in itself an answer.
>>
>>717710214
Trump employs thousands of people all who pay taxes. If his taxes were higher he would not be able to employ as many people, and the result would be less revenue for the govt. Is this really that hard of a concept for libcucks to grasp?
>>
>>717711457
It was 800 saved and 1200 post jobs
>>
>>717711419
okok fine but at least we arent going to war. thats what i praise him for.
>>
So far 0 things that the republican party has done to help the American public
>>
>>717710605
Today's libtards sound sillier trying to disregard Trump than yesterday's conservatives did trying to disregard the existence of dinosaurs. "See that guy with jets and helicopters and private jets and buildings across the country with his name on them? Well, he's actually very poor and unsuccessful." Meanwhile, your own idea of success is having enough food stamps to afford a box of Lucky Charms.
>>
File: IMG_0058.jpg (907KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
907KB, 2048x1536px
>>717711601
>wikipedia

You are truly a genius. You don't even know what you're talking about.
>>
>>717711457
>what is post-election market volatility

The only reason anything is going up is because of his retarded trickle-down policies that will further increase income inequality.
>>
>>717711649
At least you can concede a point, that's a step in the right direction.

I'm also hopeful that he won't fuck us and do something stupid like going to war with NK.
>>
>>717711722
Whoops autocorrect
>>
>>717711637
You've stayed a logical fallacy. If Trump were so rich he could afford to pay taxes because of his yuuuge success as a business man. Successful businessmaen can make money while staying above the board. Cheaters aren't success stories.
>>
>>717711714
Congratulation on your tangent that has nothing to do with the thread or what the last person said.
>>
>>717711052
Here's the deal, dipshit: You have the same opportunities as everyone else in this country. The guy who signs your paycheck makes more than you because he was willing to take the risks that you weren't. You wanted security, he wanted more than that. Nobody's stopping you from pursuing the same goal for yourself.
>>
>>717712111
Actually the guy I work for inherited this business
>>
>>717711714
So many assumptions. For someone who might say they hate identity politics you've certainly touted your cuckservative flag pretty hard.
>>
>>717711531
Conservatives are very honest about what they do, and Liberals are very dishonest about it. They can afford to be dishonest, because their constituents never leave the couch and believe everything they see on TV.
>>
>>717709999
I really don't see how any working class American can be a Republican, unless they've allowed the proverbial wool to be pulled over their eyes.

The Republicans do what they want, blame the Liberals, and tell the uninformed what they want to hear. Religion, racism, and hate are their tools they use to leverage the system and the people affected by their self serving tactics.

Nobody in Washington really gives a fuck about the little guy. Dems aren't much better IMO
>>
>>717712111
The American worker produces more wealth than ever before in history. But what's the real value of that labor? Sorry, I really do have other things to do other than discuss (YOUR) talking points. Get some new bantz, anon, quite frankly, you're boring.
>>
>>717712061
He can pay taxes, but like I said he would employ less people which would in turn result in less revenue for the govt. Apparently you can't read or write.
>>
File: 1477686907371.gif (468KB, 500x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477686907371.gif
468KB, 500x400px
>>717712360
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>717712360
Do you have any examples? Unless you call those pizsagate viewers as honest or bright. Not to mention taking away the first amendment of freedom of religion by banning all the Muslims. So not so contistutional
>>
>>717712445
His profits are different from his companies profits. Him making less money will literally do nothing in terms of how many people his company employs, you fucking retard.
>>
>>717712445
No you are completely missing all of the news from the month of October. Trump admitted that he hasn't paid taxes for years do to losing a billion dollars some years ago. To continue to not pay taxes, the person has to make less in that year then they did in there greatest year until it's made up to what It used to be. Trump hasn't done that yet, so he's still losing money
>>
>>717712360
Are you joking
>>
>>717709061
Conservatives built every great civilization in history. It was always the gay ass liberal parasites who tore them all down.
Every past civilization has a very similar history. Conservatives build it up, liberals appear like leeches, fleas, and ringworm start sucking the lifeblood out of it. Decadence and finally collapse. The the empire dies and the liberals scatter to find another great civilization willing to tolerate them, feed them, clothe them, etc..
>>
>>717711150
It was a forgettable blurb about a couple of creepy photos that liberals tried to blow up into something it wasn't so they could use it as a strawman argument for why anyone that doesn't submit their will over to the cult of Obama is a wackjob. Notice how you're the only one mentioning it.
>>
>>717712595
I'm sure you're an expert on employing thousands of people
>>
>>717712668
Yes he avoided taxes in every legal way possible, just like every one of Hillary's donors and private interests. The difference is he employs thousands of people all who pay taxes dipshit. He contributes more to our country than you can ever hope to.
>>
>>717712720
Hahah yeah that's why that pizza shot was shot up. Not alex jones at all
>>
>>717711448
I picture you smugly adjusting your Sonic visor as you type this message into your Boost Mobile phone.
>>
>>717712880
So does every other businessman. What possible idea could you come up with that would make him more reasonable or respectful when he doesn't even run his own companies. His board does. Otherwise he wouldn't have time to run for president since that's a full time job
>>
>>717712717
I would sooner blame corruption/resistance to change before I'd blame "Liberals" which is quite vague in the grand scheme of history.
>>
Republicans ensure that democrats don't strip away your gun rights in the name of feels.
>>
>>717713041
Oh so he's so successful he has other people do his job for him? Damn keep digging deep libcuck
>>
>>717713157
That's what people inside the trump business say.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/jack-mitnick-donald-trump-taxes-brilliance-229114
>>
>>717711419
Unlike you with Obama, right? He didn't do ANYTHING he said he was going to, he's followed Bush's timeline in Iraq to a T, The first thing he did after taking office was dump money into the pockets of corrupt bankers that fucked the entire middle class, he signs off on drone strikes that result in the deaths of countless innocent people, he sent the national debt through the roof, but you can't keep his balls off your chin because his skin color makes you feel good about yourself. You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>717712988
Yeah you keep thinking about that. It's really odd how materialistic you are. I work for a living, what does it matter which phone I use? Why does that have any bearing on the fact that I'm gainfully employed and work keeps picking up for me? Oh, but this isn't about me at all. It's about you and your mental masturbation as you assume everyone who disagrees with you is less than human and those few that may, the chosen ones. How pitifully dualistic.
>>
>>717713400
Oh look, a deflect.
>Damage control
>>
>>717709061
Opened trade/diplomacy with China and creation of the EPA, and ending the draft during the Nixon administration

Peace through strength during the Regan administration

Tax reform

Entitlement reform

Protection of gun rights

Etc
>>
>>717713313
What kind of billionaire doesn't have an accountant do their taxes?
>>
>>717711757
>income equality
Once again proving that Democrat voters function purely on bitterness and envy.
>>
>>717713550
Nixon was over 50 years and Reagan did make the war on drugs which isn't peacful.
All the rest of those are blanket terms without the actual reform measure
>>
>>717713649
It has nothing to do with bitterness. I has everything to do with being tired of the 1% leveraging politics to favor them and fuck middle class and the poor. It could easily be said we live in an Oligarchy
>>
>>717713556
One who says he does all of this himself appearently
>>
>>717713860
>2017
>Believing in the 1%
go back to occupy wallstreet commie
>>
>>717713995
Can you not math? There's always a 1%
>>
>>717711690
How about the abolishment of slavery? We had to go to war with your party to make it so you couldn't own people anymore. I guess that's not necessarily a good thing for YOU, but it's pretty awesome for would-be slaves.
>>
>>717714054
Lol k, and what math are you talking about commie fag, I'm actually curious
>>
>>717713995
You can't deny that corporations and rich fuckers are fucking it up for the rest of us. They're simply being allowed to call the shots and the conservatives can't see past their hatred of the liberals to see that our nation is being drained and our rights trampled in the name of patriotism and anti-terrorism.
>>
>>717714127
Hahaha this is old propaganda. Yeah the democrats were in states like Mississippi and alabama. Also that was over 50 years ago. http://www.livescience.com/34241-democratic-republican-parties-switch-platforms.html
>>
>>717712505
>banning all Muslims
OMG, case and point, dude.
>>
>>717709061
I think a few of them died in the last 50 years. That helped.
>>
>>717714247
1% of the country's populating is 3.5 million people. The actual people "fucking it up for the rest of us" are far fewer than 3.5 million. But I digress, I can deny it, because the standard of living is higher than it ever has been. We have 4G everywhere motherfucker. If those "1%" don't succeed we all get dragged down.
>>
>>717714440
Protecting the contitution they say. Can't even read the first amendment
>>
>>717714127
You know the principles of the Republicans and the Democrats pretty much flipped a full 180 right in 20th century, right?
>>
>>717714143
You can't have 100% without first having 1%
>>
>>717714544
I don't think there shouldn't be a 1%. I think that the 1% shouldn't be given the chance to influence politics to the point where one of our parties exclusively works in their favor. Being rich isn't a problem, lobbying is.
>>
>>717714752
Yea, but to claim that 1% of our population is fucking us over is laughable when .0001% of our population has as much money as that 1% combined.
>>
>>717714844
All I'm saying is that it's much lower than the "1%" there are people within the 1% of richest Americans that are good people who help us live better lives. There are greedy good for nothing rich fucks who have more money than the 3.5 million you are referring to.
>>
>>717713425
You're projecting, bro. Dehumanization is the classic tactic of the left. We just think you're wrong. You think we're "evil". We have to be "evil", because otherwise you'd have to participate in an open discourse and actually think about your stupid beliefs.
>>
>>717714853
That's not what the 1% means in this senerio kek they want the top 1% of people that make the most money. Not percentage of the population. The whole 35 families make more than half of the population combine 1%
>>
>>717711637
'Would not be able to employ as many people'
It's cute that you think that.

Oh yes, if you tax some of their billions there's no possible way they could afford their underpaid workers, i like your logic.
>>
>>717715163
That's reality fucktard
>>
>>717715218
Thats reality in a fair society where business pay fair wages, but thats not quite how it goes, fucktard
>>
>>717711637
>Trump makes more money than his employees but it's ok that they pay taxes but he doesn't because he given them jobs to pay taxes.
Cuckservative logic
>>
>>717715408
He has employed at least 34,000 people. Do you have any idea how much money that is every year to pay them?
>>
>>717714991
I definitely hear what you're saying. I was generalizing when I just said "the 1%," so my bad; there's always good and bad within a given group. I just personally feel that a lot of our current issues could be resolved if there was less of a focus on special interests by Washington. I ultimately hold both parties responsible for their respective shortcomings, though.
>>
>>717714699
Oh, god. I love this argument. Your policies haven't changed, and neither have ours. We went to war with you over slavery because it was a vulgar practice that flew in the face of our constitution. You insisted that slavery was good for black people, because they'd never be able to survive on their own. Same argument that you currently use for the welfare policies that have completely destroyed the black family. Your party's as racist as it ever was. The only thing that's changed is the amount of effort you put into projecting your racism on everyone else.
>>
>>717710319
Actually , I think many Republicans finally have realized that conservative policies do not help the average American. That's why they went for trump who is pretty damn liberal. Yeah he throws a line to the right every now and again about guns and charter schools but his political beliefs are based in liberalism. His whole platform is populism which is a leberal ideal and the main reason he was elected.
By the way, he's an idiot and his is not an endorsement of that baffoon
>>
>>717712111
No, you need to be red pilled.
>the system is rigged for the corporations and 1%. If you as an individual or corporation can bankroll lobbyists, then you can get the tax breaks, etc to increase your bottom line.
>right now most bank accounts pay <1% interest. If you don't own stock or have investments then your wealth is tied solely to your income.
>stock dividends, and money made from the sale of stock and property are subject to capital gains tax which can range from 10% to 20%
>federal income tax range for someone (single or married) making more than 100K is 25% to 39%
>it's in your best interest to have more capital gains than income
>it's easier for rich people to have capital gains than for poor and middle class people
>>
>>717715461
>Implying it's not okay to follow tax laws made by democrats
>>
>>717715636
Oh yeah I know, he was a democrat, and has stated as such.

I just can't believe 62 million people actually fell for his rhetoric.
>>
>>717715504
Their wages are nothing in comparison to what he makes, and the fact that you actually believe that if 'he' had to give more to society he would be unable to afford these workers is laughable.
>>
>>717715711
You might want to look that up but if you think it's ok to pay less in tax than someone making minimum wage, that's pretty ducked to still over
>>
>>717715588
Hey I'm not a liberal, guy. Don't include me in that bunch. I don't like either party, frankly.

While policies may not have changed officially, practices have. You can't compare the Left or Right of now to the Left and Right of old with any real accuracy and it hardly matters what was. What matters is what is currently. And the right hardly gives a shit about anyone but themselves and the left isn't any better.
>>
>>717711714
Nobody is calling Trump poor by questioning his personal wealth claims, they're calling him a liar. There is a reasonably strong argument that the bulk of Trump's claimed "wealth" is fictional. Democrats and Republicans alike also wanted to know who Trump owes money to - a president with enormous debt owed to foreign banks is a valid and serious concern.
>>
>>717715986
34,000 people making minimum wage (which they don't) is still more in revenue for the govt. than if he payed taxes on his personal income.
>>
>>717715688
And the worst part of it is that a majority of the republican base are uneducated. If they actually took the fucking time to learn how much they were being fucked, they would revolt.

But decades of cuckservative propaganda has painted democrats as the devil, turning politics away from what it is and into a fucking competition with a winning and losing side.

Meanwhile the 1% continues to fuck everyone else over, not reinvesting into infrastructure and our country, instead pulling to hide their money in tax havens.
>>
>>717716400
So every business man shouldn't have to pay taxes because they give a wage that allows others to pay taxes.
>>
>>717716281
The fundamental principles influencing the policies of the two parties haven't changed. Conservatives want to preserve the constitution that created the greatest country on Earth, and Liberals want to make confetti out of it.
>>
>>717716613
Every business man should have to follow tax laws in place, which he does. Keep crying libtard.
>>
>>717716400
Checked
Also, maximumu rvenue would come from those 34000 paying taxes, as well as himself paying them, and it's laughable that people think big business owners cant afford both higher taxes and maintaining their employees
>>
>>717710375
I didn't realize Republicans were bringing back the jobs, I just thought it was the orange clown they detested bringing them back. Besides, last I heard Republicans wanted to get rid of the congressional ethics committee. Apparently that is the definition of "draining the swamp".
>>
Who else finds the state of American politics to be downright sad? It's all "us vs them" in any situation regarding the two parties.

When did we stop looking at eachother as Americans and start looking at people for their party? And when did such fervent loyalty your party, regarding the two party system become such an intrinsic part of our view of eachother?
>>
>>717716829
pretending to pretend the pretend
another waste of internet log space
>>
>>717716782
So I'm a liberal now because I believe everyone should pay taxes? Why not allow the illegals in if you want people who don't pay taxes. Just because you are giving someone a wage, doesn't mean they don't make money themselves off of those people. Can't believe someone would shill this hard over having to pay more taxes because some rich fuck doesn't want to kek
>>
>>717717019
Can't disprove him or say anything to counter the point? That's a loss in debate
>>
>>717709061
implying that the usgovt should be intervening to help dipshits like op
govt not your mommie cunt
OP is on the wrong govt philosophy crack
>>
>>717717170
nonsense is best for rhetoric
>>
>>717712111
I make a pretty righteous paycheck because my rich grandparents (who made bank in real estate just after WW2) funded my father's business when HE was young (not to mention bailing him out with open-ended minimum interest loans when things got bad), and he in turn groomed my generation to take over. Right now I'm in an executive position at a medium size construction firm solely because I was born in the right place at the right time. I'm not incompetent, I wouldn't be in this position without putting the work in, but literally nobody who works for me had anywhere near the same opportunity I did. They were born poor, they grew up broke, when they screwed up young they had no safety net. Meanwhile, I'm buying my second investment property and taking home enough money that I honestly don't know or NEED to know what I pay for my cell phone, cable, etc., all that stuff my guys struggle with daily.
>>
>>717717173
What happened to by the people for the people? That's so patriotic of you to call out OP because he wants his taxes not to go to corporate welfar like Exxon who is now in charge of that department
>>
>>717716922
I'll tell you exactly who's responsible: Legal professionals. All of these problems stem from people getting away with suing each other for stupid bullshit.
>>
>>717717303
pretending the pretend again
nice roleplay faggot
>>
>>717717070
The point is he contributes more in taxes than 99.9% of Americans, and you still think it's not enough. You would rather 10% of his employees be fired so he could pay more in taxes.
>>
>>717709061
Still no answer, huh? Okay.
>>
>>717717070
Not apart of your specific argument, but I see the point you're trying to make. Everyone ought to have to pay taxes and tax laws that favor the rich, even though they are legal, don't particularly treat him as they do the majority. He's an American citizen with income, thus, he should do his part and contribute via taxes.
>>
>>717717367
lol truly a pol philo infant
rhetoric parroting is amusing at least
go back to school
>>
>>717716753
Yeah because changing the Constitution is always bad. Like that 14th amendment deal....
>>
>>717717433

Didn't read the thread, I see. Typical democrat.
>>
>>717717420
Hahaha he even said he pays 0$ in taxes at the last debate. No, he doesnt
>>
>>717717379
Yeah, there's just a gross perversion of the legal system right now in many areas. The loopholes have been found, taken advantage of, and reinforced.
>>
Name one thing Democrats have done to help the American people, and I'll blow you the fuck out of the water.

You're already at a debate disadvantage for thinking either side gives a shit about you. The Democrat party was the party of slavery back then, and in different forms and legislation is still the same party of slavery.
>>
>>717714127
Why is it that in order to defend the republican party you've gotta go back to 1863?
>>
>>717716782
He's not every business man. He's someone that is supposed to love his country and fellow countrymen so much. That's the message he campaigned on but apparently it's Do as
I say not as I do for him
>>
>>717717420
I seriously doubt he'd have to cut that many people out. He's a citizen of the United States. Citizenship has a cost, he's not special. Just another person.
>>
>>717717535
Try syllables and sentences next time
>>
>>717717629
His 34,000 employees pay taxes dipshit, that is indirectly contributing more money to the country than you could ever hope to contribute. Yet your logic is that he doesn't contribute any. It's quite funny you call this a debate.
>>
ending the cold war
>>
>>717717303
I'm not saying life is 100% fair. That's great that you were dealt an awesome hand in life, but it would also have been incredibly easy for you to piss it away and become a junky.
>>
>>717717564
There hasn't been an answer yet.
>>
>>717717735
When you employ thousands of people you talk about loving your country. You couldn't even employ 10 in your lifetime I bet.
>>
>>717713147
Trump has got the same views on 2A as Hillary.
>>
>>717717754
His annual expenditure for employees well exceeds his personal fortune, you clearly don't understand business and the careful balance that goes into financing it.
>>
>>717709973
Not sure if b8 or retarded
>>
>>717717768
You collassal moron. Having other people pay taxes, does not equal you paying taxes. Otherwise I shouldn't have to pay because of the 14 employees I have. All of there taxes comes close to what I pay
>>
>>717717548
>>717716753
Inflexibility to change is the death of nations. The Constitution got some things right, but we live in a very different time than it was created. Progress is necessary to move forward and this intense nostalgia for what was and how we want to go back to "the good old days" is just sad. Let's move forward, to something greater than what we had
>>
>>717717768
>What is income tax
>>
>>717717978
You don't employ anyone lad. Good troll.
>>
>>717716922

It's because of apathy. No one really gives a shit what the government does anymore. People nowadays just pick a side and act like their shit doesn't stink.

People who actually care about politics will argue about the merits or demerits of whatever is going on right now regardless of political affiliation, but such people are incredibly rare compared to the teeming masses of people who don't give a shit.
>>
>>717717841
I've fired way more than 10 people that I can tell you. However, I don't give a shit about anyone nor did I I do. That's difference and the point I originally made. You know , the point you completely glossed over and deflected.
>>
>>717718061
>I don't have to pay taxes because I employe workers who pay taxes
>>
>>717717433
I see. So your plan was just to repeat that phrase over and over regardless of how anyone responded to your stupid question.
>>
>>717717862

Luckily Trump doesn't make laws nor repeal unconstitutional ones.
>>
>>717717911
I seriously doubt he pays out of pocket for his employees. His corporation does. Obviously his corporation has more gross assets to handle expenditures than he does liquid assets ($).
>>
>>717717679
Women's suffrage, civil rights act, social security,I'd include the ACA but I'd bet a dollar you think laws requiring insurance companies to actually provide the service they charge for (patient protection) are somehow unamerican.
>>
>>717718192
Point to the post
>>
>>717717993
Well said. Same anon here
>>
>>717718168
He would be an idiot not to hire an accountant and take the legal tax breaks that he does. When your annual expenditure for your employees exceeds the billions then who gives a shit if you pay income tax or not.
>>
>>717717679
Obama just raised overtime wages last month. Now someone on salary that makes under 45k can get overtime pay
>>
>>717718302
Thank you, anon
>>
>>717718348
Yep but he also would be an idiot to claim it was all his brilliance that made him not able to pay taxes. But I'm reality, it's because he lost almost a billion dollars and still hasn't caught up yet
>>
>>717717993

This insatiable need to "progress" is what leads countries to failure, not stagnation. Stagnant countries can and have existed for hundreds of years, but countries that change for the sake of change alone die out fairly quickly.

I've never understood this absurd love of "progress" like there is some intrinsic good to it.
>>
>>717717993
Which part of the constitution do we need to change?
>>
>>717718570
You really think the US is stagnant? Guess you missed last century
>>
>>717718552
It was his brilliance that allowed him to start a multi billion dollar empire, hire an accountant, and use every possible loophole to keep as much money as possible. He didn't make the tax laws lol.
>>
>>717718087
Pretty much boils down to this. People want to feel like their winners without working for it so both sides fan your ego while they pick your pocket.
>>
>>717718875

Are you missing the point intentionally or are you just really dim?
>>
>>717718882
>brilliance
>5 million dollar headstart
Pick one
Hell, I bet a dumbass like yourself could make that much when you have that big of a trust fund
>>
>>717718552
You do realize the IRS pays many corporations at the end of the year right? Facebook for one not only doesn't pay taxes, but they get payed by the IRS. And you're mad at Trump, what a joke.
>>
>>717718570
It's foolish to thing that in a changing world we should remain the same. Times change, and if we don't then we get left behind. Just like every other failed nation/government/tribe/etc. It's in our nature and best interest to move forward, it's an intrinsic part of human nature. Why stop here anon?
>>
>>717719037
>Implying if you had 5 million dollars you'd do anything more than blow it all in 10 years.
>>
>>717719045
Proof? And no, that's fucked if any company does it. Trump is just the conversation topic
>>
>>717719176
>damage control
>>
>>717718586
That's actually an excellent question. Maybe I'd be better of saying it's not so much the Constitution we need to change, but rather the system built up around it.

Regardless of opinion on the matter, thank you for pointing out my error there.
>>
>>717719102

I'm not arguing for stopping. I'm arguing for slowing the fuck down and actually thinking about where we're headed. Change should only be made if it's a good change. Don't fix what ain't broken and all that.

It really annoys me to see modern liberals demanding "progress" for no reason other than progress itself. Progress for its own sake is the ideology of a cancer cell.
>>
>>717719181
corporate welfare, look it up.
>>
>>717719408
This. Like with obamacare, what is trump going to do with it after he removes it?
>>
>>717719558

Trump has stated repeatedly that he doesn't want to repeal obamacare, just fix the parts that are genuinely terrible.
>>
wow https://discord.gg/azndGu6
>>
>>717719467
I know, companies like Exxon and all of that but what does trump do to deserve corporate welfare
>>
>>717709061
Democrats, or leftists, rely too much on identity politics and push for a welfare state.

It's amazing how they buy into their memes, "omg guys the wealthy elite are buttfucking us... I know, lets transfer their lower to the political elite instead"

History has shown time and time again that the government doesn't do anything better than the private sector.
>>
>>717719408
I can absolutely get behind what you're saying. Change where change is needed, but no unnecessary bullshit along the way. Maybe change isn't the right word. Maybe adaptation is better
>>
>>717719674
He doesn't get corporate welfare, he doesn't get payed by the IRS, like Facebook, Walmart, McDonalds, and many more
>>
>>717719654
Repeal and replace was all I've ever heard. But that's just another empty promise from trump then
>>
>>717709061
>thinking democrats have done anything good at all

Brainwashed by liberal media much?
>>
>>717719799
Getting away with not paying taxes is welfare
>>
>>717719896
Yeah, Obama just raised overtime wages for salary workers
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 423x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 423x248px
>>717719896
>brainwashed

Leftists are the most brainwashed idiots ever.
It's all white guilt fags & pet niggers.
>>
>>717719989
No getting paid American tax dollars is welfare. Following tax laws and loopholes made by democrats is simply business as usual.
>>
>>717709061
>>>717709973
>Republicans consistently insist that cutting taxes on the rich raises revenue somehow, or that we don't need rich people's tax dollars. Has the cognitive dissonance completely ruined your logic drive?

It's factually correct that lower income and corporate taxes spur growth. Do you honestly think higher tax rates increase government revenue? They dont. Higher taxes on the rich cause them to use tax shelters that earn a lower return on their investment and also make them appear to have lower incomes. The government actually recieves less revenue in this scenario.

When taxes are lower, they invest their money in riskier ventures with higher rates of return. The investments they make cause job growth and higher taxable income across the board. At the end of the day, everyone has more money in their pocket.
>>
>>717713649
>bitterness and envy

line up any 10 nobel laureate economists, and at least 9 of them are going to tell you that income inequality is the biggest threat to the US economy, you low information, prejudiced fuck.
>>
>>717720128
Lol yes that's what all libs do
>>
>>717710057
with a liberal art degree? yes, is like a fucking lottery but you still can flip burgers in mcdonalds or being a piece of shit member of the society
>>
>>717720441
So you owe someone money, they let you not pay them back. That's a profit at the government's expense, so welfare
>>
>>717714544
80 people have more money than the worlds poorest 3 billion. But, no. Foodstamps is the real problem. Fucking cuck.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.