[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh russians Why are liberals so fucking retarded? If the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

File: 1483404279649.jpg (33KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
1483404279649.jpg
33KB, 480x486px
>muh russians
Why are liberals so fucking retarded?
If the Russians hacked the election then why was the nigger king allowed to be president for eight years?
Why did the nigger king say the elections can't be hacked?
How were paper ballots hacked?
Putin hates that nigger ,if he could do that R-money would have been president .
>>
Hillary probably personally knows the person that killed Seth Rich.
>>
>>717704418

You do realise that fuckwit Trump has now sided with Snowdon on the claim of a Russian hacking problem.

So what now?
>>
>>717704741

Assange not snowdon.
>>
>>717704741
Rather than defend yourself (you sound like a libtard so I assume you are) you try to move the goalposts and attack Trump. Real classy you fuck
>>
>>717704870

Not American, but nice try anal-dick-rest.
>>
>>717704741
>Snowden
Lel gtfo retard
>>
I dont understand. People seem to be more angry about russians leaking the emails, then the crimes that the emails contained.

Why is it that deepthroat, some shady guy in a parking garage. Is seen as a national hero, and the most trustworthy of sources. But the people who leaked the emails, are complete pieces of untrustworthy shit.

Why are people angry about the russians trying to interfere into american politics. But the saudi's giving donations to clintons campaign is totally fine. Why do people think super pacs are a thing. Everyone with an interest is trying to influence the elections.

Am i missing something?
>>
>>717705100
>implying nationality has anything to do with what I said
Daaaamn Daniel! Back at it again with moving the goalposts!
>>
>>717705371

Could you repeat that please all I heard was

"Wahhhhhh sniff waaahh wahhh-wah gulpersts"
>>
>>717704418
Because russian hijacked the 2016 election, not the 2008 election, you potted plant.
>>
>>717705677
See
>>717704870
Libcucks gonna stay cucked
>>
>>717704418
>>
>>717705185
liberals choose to be blindly ignorant then wrong, that's why. It's a matter of being so stubborn that they simply refuse the truth, no matter how obvious. They'd rather die than admit they were wrong, basically.
>>
>>717706264
Pretty much this. It's sad because if they weren't fucking weak minded imbeciles, libertarianism would be great.
>>
>>717704418
Can anyone briefly explain to me why Obama was a bad president except all the pc bullshit?

I live in Sweden so i have a extremely liberal media (that i dont trust for the record) but still i never understood why people hate him so bad.
>>
>>717707241
Because he's black. A lot of people resent him for the fact that him being black got him a lot of votes.
>>
Truth time

>Russians did not hack shit
>The Democrats lost because they put up a shitty candidate
>Trump is not the worst thing to happen to the presidency
>Obama is not the best thing to happen to the presidency
>All politicians are lying bastards (yes Trump is now a politician)

Get over it.
>>
>>717707241
A lot of it is coded racism. Also Obama represents social progress and inclusiveness in society....something that terrifies your average, uneducated white dipshit.

so they latch on to any rumor and promote misinformation because they NEED it to be true. In public - Obama is a pretty classy guy. Intelligent, considered and well-spoken (the opposite of Trump). Because they don't have anything obvious on him, they need to hype up the lies, rumors and misinformation.

It may not necessarily be about race, though. I think after 8 years of leadership, you're going to find some opposition. So the backlash against Obama represents the desire for change or a new direction. Unfortunately to this electorate, that involves tearing Obama down and making him and Hillary out to be the anti-christ. In truth, they probably are corrupt to some extent, but there's absolutely no way possible they are as bad as some of the extremist say.
>>
>>717707851
I thank you alot stranger, I hope you have a good life /question guy
>>
>>717707851
It's funny how the public's perspective of obama is that he's well spoken. When he speaks off the cuff he's a stuttering bumbling mess. But nobody hears that, it's all written speeches off a teleprompter.
>>
>>717705185
you are literally missing everything.

#1 those leaked emails didn't contain a single crime. nothing, not one thing. they showed the dnc chair had a clear bias towards clinton, but as a lifelong political ally, that's hardly surprising, and completely legal

#2 deepthroat reported an actual crime. the president's team orchestrated an actual break in to the dnc's physical office. if they were caught in the act, they would have been arrested on the spot. hacking into someone's private email is also, a crime.

#3 the saudi's did not donate to her campaign. foreign donations are, and have always been illegal. they donated to a charity that she helped run. a charity that is public disclosed, meaning you can see exactly how much money they take in, and how much they give out. that is currently at 89% going directly out, which makes it one of the top charities in the world.
>>
File: niggarachi.jpg (96KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
niggarachi.jpg
96KB, 900x750px
>>
>>717707241 I live in a weird place in the US, but most people I know look fondly upon Obama and his presidential terms. I would have picked him for a third term over any of the candidates easily, but that simply can't happen and we got left choosing different flavors of puke to sip for 4 years.
>>
>>717708278
The leaked emails proved - beyond any shadow of a doubt- that there was conspiracy (not theory but ACTION) where the DNC, the chair at the time (Debbie) and Hillary Clinton personally were working together to make sure Bernie Sanders wouldn't get the nomination. *Even if the people and our democratic system would make him win* which would have been the case if not for this corrupt oligarchy going on. Democrats love to ignore this and say "oh well who cares lol! They're just emails XD"

And now they cry that they lost. It's not even funny. It's just dumb
>>
>>717708168
I disagree. From my perspective, Obama is one of the most skilled orators I have ever heard.

>stuttering bumbling mess

is clearly hyperbole here. You can't be a successful person if you're a stuttering bumbling mess. Does he say Uhhh sometimes? Yes. Does he take long pauses? Sure. But...

>stuttering bumbling mess

No. Unfortunately we live in an era where thoughtful discourse has lost value. We live in the soundbite era now, which is why you love Trump.

You love Trump because he's exciting, edgy, and says things "off the cuff." You love Trump because he sounds like a television character. You hate the way Obama speaks because he's boring in comparison. He's reserved and dignified. Trump is bombastic and crude - perfect for the soundbite era.

Bombastic and crude is awesome for a reality show. But in my book, I'd rather the POTUS be reserved, respectful, dignified and well-considered. Trump is none of those.
>>
>>717705100
>>717705677
What? That isn't a good comeback

>>717704741
I'm a bit out of the loop. What does this mean, does that mean trump isn't going to be buddies with putin?
>>
>>717708511
>look fondly upon Obama and his presidential terms
>I would have picked him for a third term

please die
>>
>>717708603
"personally working together"

what did they do? did they pay off delegates? change votes? where is the illegal part? a conspiracy indicates a plan. what was the plan to get her nominated?

i could have told you wasserman wanted clinton to win from day 1. you don't think priebus had a favorite horse in the rnc race?
>>
>>717704418

0/bait

sage all fields
>>
>>717708511
I don't care about anything you just said. But I have heard the 'i'd vote for [insert president] for a third term' that it makes you wonder if they should just allow it to happen.

Let's imagine you get a good president this century, surely 3 terms with him is better than having to pick the least worst at the end of his 2nd term.
>>
File: IMG_2939.jpg (552KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2939.jpg
552KB, 1936x1936px
Fucking Idiots
>>
>>717709103
Wanna know how I can tell that you've never read any of the leaked emails? I'm not going to humor you. Fuck off and do some research.
>>
>>717709342
I take it you are american, having saved that.

That or some fag from a some shithole country like Serbia or Uzbekistan
>>
File: IMG_2934.jpg (77KB, 661x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2934.jpg
77KB, 661x475px
>>717709342
>>
>>717708738
thank u
>>
>>717707727
Truthtruth
>>
>>717709342

Trump is the man. He's basically a Dem. I'm fine with it. What gets me is most republicans hate Trump but I'm A Libfag and love the guy!
>>
>>717707851
>coded racism

No real racism so certain words are chosen to receive special meanings so the 'in' crowd will know when to be 'offended'.

Go play with flash grenades in your echo chamber.
>>
DEMOCRAT Feminist be like:

>>717709342

We just wanted inclusion,
More power for women,
Yet the gays only hang out at their little clubs and clicks, and women having their own little work out centers.

WTF!
I'm sick of it. Want me to vote Dem?
Offer me something.
At least w/ Trump, I can watch the republicans that triple mortgaged heir home for credit card bills and jet skis lose their free Obama care and wither away!
>>
>>717709216 Yeah but it serves as a blockade against dictatorship.
>>
>>717710124
I read that first sentence like 10 times and I still don't understand.

Did you study grammar at Trump University?
>>
>>717704418
cause they know that the sheeple that watch and believe them are still baby boomers that still think the ruskis are a world superpower when in reality they're the not. they have declined in support when they started waving nuclear weapons around everyone abandoned ship and even the communist party started losing members and support so they had to resort to join china and korea but even then that's so few compared to the rest of the world.
>>
>>717710124
here's an example of coded racism

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

means

MAKE AMERICA WHITE DOMINATED AGAIN
>>
>>717709342

Hillary Nixoned herself.
As simple as that.
She lost me when her pride and common sense didn't have Bernie for Vice.
Sort of like when the bride doesn't want the brides maid to look hotter.
Hillary wanted it all like Veronica on Willy Wonka.
Enjoy your full course meal gum on Iziba.
>>
File: 1391630370319.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1391630370319.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Let's talk about Seth Rich for a second.

He was shot multiple times, yet as conscious at the time the police showed up. He claimed it was botched robbery and that the robber ran before he could take Rich's personal items. He then died an hour later at a hospital.

Now don't you think if he thought he was going to die or even that someone tried to have him hit he would have been singing like a canary to the police, nurses, and basically anyone who'd listen? Also if he was being professionally hit do you think the hitman would have left Rich conscious and breathing? That just doesn't makes sense.
>>
>>717709372
what research? following right leaning blogs that post factual inaccuracies as fact? hell, some of the most damning emails were fakes to begin with. for fucks sake, you probably think pizzagate exposed a child sex ring.

there was no real substance to those emails, and nothing that was illegal. charges would have been filed. up to the 11th hour, the gop thought they had lost the election. that's why trump kept crying about it being rigged, cause he was preparing his excuse for losing. and that's not projection. he fucking basically did the same think over the emmy awards.
>>
>>717711012
Go. Read. The. Leaked. Emails. You ignorant twat.
>>
>>717710278
>free Obama care

This is actually very expensive. 600+ per month for shit-tier family coverage.

Fuck You.
>>
>>717710559
So you think greatness only comes with white?

Success is not a white characteristic. If that were true then every trailer park would be a palace.

People forget the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr was also the Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.
>>
>>717710369
>No real racism so certain words are chosen to receive special meanings so the 'in' crowd will know when to be 'offended'.

There's no real racism being discussed so certain words are chosen by the liberal left to receive special meanings so the 'in' crowd will know when to be 'offended'.
>>
>>717711443
No, that's what many Trump supporters think. Make America Great Again harkens back to the 50s and 60s...when American industry was booming and segregation was in effect. That's what Trump is alluding too.
>>
>>717711108
i have. the real problem here is that you cannot distinguish between what is legal and what is not. and apparently no clue as to what constitutes conspiracy.

if you have something specific in mind that you think i'm missing, feel free to link it, because this is pointless. you say "it's in there" and i say "it's not". it's impossible for me to prove what is not there, but on the other hand, if it is there, rather easy for you.

or you could just post more nonsense and pretend you won this argument. asshat
>>
>>717711573
So...the millions of Mexican Americans who feels offended by Trump's remarks are just...wrong?

There's no real racism? You can't just invalidate the feelings and reaction of an entire race of people he disparaged.
>>
>>717711443
I don't believe he thinks that, I think he's providing an intentionally hyperbolic example to demonstrate coded racism.
>>
File: IMG_1852.jpg (123KB, 948x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1852.jpg
123KB, 948x1024px
>>
>>717710798
The dark man grabbed Seth by the collar from behind and whispered into his ear with a gun planted in his back.

"You're gonna tell every one it was a botched robbery, or we's gonna kill everyone you love. Walk forward, and 'don look back"

The figure gives Seth a push and lets him get a meter ahead before firing.

Could have gone something like that.
>>
>feels offended
>>
>>717711780
Traditional Liberal Spin.

Find something less formulaic mkay?
>>
>>717711948

this is not an altered pic. it's some bullshit from a new story this morning. something about some college where black protesters were messed with and the NAACP is demanding that they let them off punishment or something.
>>
>>717711604

So if someone came out and proclaimed that we need to restart the Space Race, they'd be calling to restart the Cold war by association?
>>
>>717711734
Trumps comments were about *illegal* Aliens. Mexican *Americans* have nothing to worry about and you know it.

Though it's interesting you only associated Mexicans as Illegal when there's all nationalities here illegally.

What's your problem with Mexicans?
>>
>>717711702
Don't call it a conspiracy then. Doesn't change the fact that the DNC worked with Hillary personally to obstruct and deny Bernie Sanders getting the nomination. It doesn't change the fact that the Clinton oligarchy is real - and has been real at least since Bill was in office. She personally helped ensure that the invasion of Iraq would happen for example. Go fuck yourself if you deny any of this because it's the objective and proven truth.
>>
>>717711604
So you're a fuckin mind reader too?

Now that we know what *you* think it means to be great lets just flush that from your tiny liberal brain to make room for your next cheerio.
>>
File: CorrectOpinionIsCorrect.jpg (41KB, 490x326px) Image search: [Google]
CorrectOpinionIsCorrect.jpg
41KB, 490x326px
>>717707727
^^^THIS^^^
>>
The Russians hacked my boss and made him fire me for being hammered at work
>>
>>717711895
i love your imagination <3
>>
>>717712798
Yea, I know I should write.
>>
>>717705677

Just stop, I'm getting embarassed for you
>>
>>717705757

>cnn told me
>>
File: slavstronaut.jpg (90KB, 700x529px) Image search: [Google]
slavstronaut.jpg
90KB, 700x529px
>>717704418
well played Dmitry
>>
>>717705973
Nobody gives a fuck about the other persons opinion. Whatever you say doesn't matter anymore. And whatever I say doesn't matter to you. Because you don't give a fuck about my opinion.
We, each of us, ignore all facts provided by the other because neither of us give a fuck about the others point.
Bitching about others ignoring your facts is meaningless unless you're also bitching about those you agree with ignoring the facts of others.
Get it through your head... nobody gives a fuck about what the other guys are saying anymore.
>>
File: 5starpost.jpg (44KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
5starpost.jpg
44KB, 351x440px
>>717707727
Yup. This pretty much.
>>
There are smart liberals and there are dumb liberals. There are smart conservatives and there are dumb conservatives.

Anyone who thinks that someone is dumb just because of a partisan bias seriously needs to take look at their ability to think critically. Both parties are corrupt as hell and they both commit murder.

>I'm a conservative
>>
>>717713434
/thread
>>
>>717713434
Any person who thinks a single ideology has a monopoly on truth or can solve all problems is retarded.
>>
>>717712798
It's what the cartel would do...
>>
>>717713434
/this
>>
>>717713434
>lost the argument so now pretending we're all the same to deflect the loss.
>>
>>717707241
He did an awful job recovering our economy from the depression. The numbers you see make him look good to people who don't know anything about economics but his recovery efforts caused many more problems. And it's the slowest recovery by far from any recession/depression we've ever had.
>>
File: 1483143805531.webm (554KB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
1483143805531.webm
554KB, 820x460px
this is completely besides the point, but does being a hacker, or security analyst, pay a lot these days? Working for the NSA or something of that nature would be cool as fuck.
>>
>>717711833
I voted for trump solely because of this picture.
>>
>>717713979
Name?
>>
>>717713979
The NSA recruits among universities all the time. But you have to distinguish yourself early on. Otherwise, you can always be a grunt level subcontractor.
You're a subcontractor so they don't have to pay you any bennies, or payroll taxes.
>>
File: hillary-clown.jpg (142KB, 340x395px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clown.jpg
142KB, 340x395px
>>717704418
fucking pathetic, the local news stations reported the police chief as saying the motive wasn't robbery, guess what all the MSM called it? thats right a robbery gone bad. Govt hit hit thru and thru from the head nigger in charge right down to the DNC. pic fucking related
>>
File: th.jpg (12KB, 300x157px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12KB, 300x157px
>>717708278
>If Hillary Clinton hadn't been so corrupt, then the Russians wouldn't have had anything to hack.

Wrong about the crime-- it revealed the rigging of the primaries against Sanders (early poll closures, voter obstruction, corruption of delegates). That was a crime. [Pic Related]

It also revealed a pay-to-play scandal with the Clinton Foundation receiving $10 million from Dow Chemical for help settling a $9 billion lawsuit with Kuwait. That was also a crime.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-03/did-clinton-foundation-donor-dow-chemical-seek-hillary-favor-settle-9bn-lawsuit-othe
http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2016/10/dow_chemical_clinton_foundatio.html

Clinton was corrupt as hell, which Wikileaks clearly showed, enough non-partisan voters saw that, and didn't want her in the White House. Do more research before you open your mouth.
>>
>>717705371
So you learned a phrase and now you just can't wait to use it.
Grow up
>>
>>717706264
That's exactly how I feel about Conservatives.
>>
>>717707727
It's not so much that they hacked the actual voting process, it's the fact that they know Republicans will believe anything and never fact check, so they flooded social media with bullshit to help Trump.
>>
>>717711734
they are if they're legal and offended yes.
>>
>>717708603
No. You assholes will believe anything
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.