[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever stolen anything? A purse, wallet phone, other personal

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2351.jpg (131KB, 1000x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2351.jpg
131KB, 1000x559px
Have you ever stolen anything? A purse, wallet phone, other personal items. I want to hear about.
>>
File: IMG_2347.jpg (78KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.jpg
78KB, 800x607px
It. I want to hear about it.
>>
File: IMG_2350.jpg (80KB, 634x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2350.jpg
80KB, 634x499px
Anyone?
>>
Yeah in my 20's I stole everyyyyyyything. Early twenties. Only for like a year or two.

Probably 100+ bottles of wine.
Many, many games.
Upwards of 200 articles of clothing.
Even fireworks.

Caught in the act but never prosecuted, only by an employee or two.

Oh also I stole shitloads of collectible toys, Marvel and D.C. Mostly.

I quit now I'm sure I have terrible Dharma for it.
>>
>>717697369
No because I'm not a filthy gypsy
>>
Oh, personal. No I don't steal from people personally. Only true pieces of shit do that. I just stole from corporations cause, they steal from us.
>>
>>717697369
GTA V from thepiratebay
>>
>>717697826
That's a lot of shit anon how did you never get caught?
>>
>>717697369
I mean steal physical things. No way
But I pirate a shit ton of stuff
>>
>>717698116
The max I ever hit the same location was twice. I used to go mainly in winter time, so my baggy clothes wouldn't be suspicious.

I always knew exactly what I wanted to get, where I was going to go to conceal it, and the route I would take as an exit - all pre planned. I never spent more than 10-15 minutes in the store.

I mainly quit then because I realized I had stolen probably a few thousand dollars in goods and was getting near the point where a detective or something would be assigned to catch me, specifically, or however that works.
>>
from Walmart
>stole some compression pants by putting them on in the changeroom and walked out of the store with them under my jeans
>another time, stole some batteries by putting them in a bag i had from another store

from university gym changeroom
>bunch of unlocked lockers
>stole ~5 jackets (some nice ones too), a pair of shoes, a pair of flip flops (I washed them don't worry), and some trackpants
>almost took a few laptops, but I was too scared of getting caught

from university lab
>someone left their Samsung s7 edge on table
>I "accidentally" put my backpack on it, then swiped it when I picked my bag up
>I felt bad tho, so I messaged the owner and told him I found his phone

from lecture halls (I don't steal that often, mostly just scavenge)
>pair of bluetooth headphones
>a 1tb external harddrive
>multiple USB drives
>>
No, I ain't a fucking gypsy.
>>
>>717697369
a shit ton of swimsuits
>>
I've only stole candy when I was in middleschool and a wine bottle in highschool.
From a local circle k and a cvs
>>
Used to work for a crime scene cleaning company. Sometimes we'd get called to auto auctions to clean out wrecked or repo'd cars with blood or syringes in it.

Sometimes I'd find rings, jewelry, or dvd's inside the car in good shape. Hide them under the bag in the Bio-Hazard Tub and after clocking out come back and take the items to a pawn shop for a lil extra cash. With cars, the contents would of been thrown away anyways by the auctions. Households were more difficult to attempt cause more than likely everything was photo documented by the police before they released the scene to the property owners and then calling us out to clean it
>>
A Jurassic Park Gameboy game that never worked
>>
>>717698821
Very interesting and unique for sure.
>>
>>717697907
Same.
>>
>>717697369
No, I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>717698777
I won't let those trips unchecked
>>
>>717697369
> Walmart

CD keys (Everquest, Diablo II etc.), Yu-Gi-Oh cards, magazines

> drug dealer
friend roomed with an idiot who sold weed off and on. would leave money laying around and I'd help myself from time to time

> grocery store
self-checkout and produce makes for easy pickins

> parties
drunk girls leave their purses open and unattended...tons of cash, jewelry, cigarettes etc.

> online piracy
torrenting, music from Youtube, Kazaa etc. etc.
>>
I stole your mom's heart. Call me daddy
>>
>>717697369
I worked telemarketing scams from Montreal in the 90's. Too easy. Sometimes $3k a week.
>>
>>717698821
How did you manage that job?
>>
Does making fake coupons count? I made fake coupons for everything.
>>
>>717699265
oh shit!
wish I had a better story for those trips
>>
A cigarette from my dad cause mine had finished and it was midnight and couldnt buy any no one fucks with me.
>>
I stole a radish in a supermarket when I was a kid. It had fallen to the floor and I picked it up. I felt guilty.

Later on I stole the heart of a couple of bitches.
>>
>>717698529
What do you do at those lecture halls? Wait until everyone leaves?
>>
>>717699757
I just did. Grew up in a rural area and sometimes a friend of mine would call cause he needed help to pull a dead animal out of a pond or whatever so just being around something dead wouldnt bother me.

There were times were the smell was overpowering but alot has to do with what is causing it and whats affecting it. Like, ok a typical decomp smell would be bad enough. But if the decedent was someone on certain medications, or an alcoholic the odor would be more intense.

Visual aspect, wasn't bothered a bit. Learned blood dries in typically 1 of 2 ways...dry and flakey like crushed leaves or sticky like honey or tar. Body tissue stuck on surfaces usually comes off with a typical degreaser like what you would use for cleaning your stovetop
>>
>>717697369
Only your heart, OP.
>>
I swiftly took an iphone 5 casing from Walmart when I just bought my Iphone 5
>>
sweets n shit as a kid from various stores

as i got older me and my bro had a great way to get things from lost and found. say you lost a watch, give a specific description, they often bring the box of items and look through it. if you get lucky there is the item but either way just pick one thing in that box and memorise it, then go tell bro so he can go "claim" it later

as an adult not much, basic things from the workplace, nothing bad.

do pictures count?
>>
one pack of bubblegum when i was like 7. i felt like shit next day and told the store owner and gave him the money.
>>
Never really took shit but once.

Meet with this 6/10 black girl with humungous tits. We are talking Hitomi Tanaka level huge maybe bigger ff cups idk man they were fucking huge. She was a little chubby but not fat.

Furiously fuck her in my car.

Her phone falls out and i dropp her off, swipe her phone since i felt shame for fucking a black girl. Still have her phone
>>
File: despair.png (234KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
234KB, 1024x576px
>>717697369
Yes, I stolen a dominoes game when I was 10 years old, I don't have idea why I did this but I feel ashamed even now.
>>
>>717701899
What kind of phone? Were you able to unlock it?
>>
>>717702296
Lg flex or some shit. Almost as big as my note. And no i tried everything. I really wanted more nudes those tits were scary big. Im sure she had trouble shopping for clothes.
>>
>>717699285
I've stolen from purses at parties too. I once wandered into a little side room of a frat house where all the chicks were just sticking their purses on a dresser. Took every last wallet from about 9 bags and took off to my apartment.
>>
>>717702491
lol yea I've gotten a few phones... mostly iPhones but never had any luck unlocking them.
>>
>>717702491
just do a hard reset and use some standard deleted file recover software
>>
>>717702751
www.quora.com/How-can-I-restore-an-Android-phones-pictures-after-a-factory-data-reset

should do the trick
>>
In second grade I took a half dollar coin out of a classmate's desk as the class was leaving the classroom (for lunch maybe, I don't remember). At the end of the day she was upset that she couldn't find it, but I never fessed up. Instead I used it after school to buy something stupid like a pencil or something.

Not sure if this one counts or not, but in seventh or eighth grade I'd borrowed a friend's original Gameboy, along with his copy of Super Mario Land 2. After hanging onto it for several months without being asked for it back, I ended up selling it to a friend at school for a pitiful amount - like 10 bucks or something. I still regret that one, only because it surely would've been more worth it to hold onto.
>>
>>717702751
>>717702820

Thanks man. Now i already did a hard reset on it and been using it with wi fi ao what are the odds her photos are still there?
>>
>>717701899
How did you meet this chick and do you know each other's names?
>>
>>717701899

>6/10
>slept with her anyway

Nigga you gross.
>>
>>717704347
you fucking idiot. don't use it at all. disconnect it from the wifi, turn off all background programs, keep it turned off until you're ready to do the recovery.

the more you use the phone, the bigger the chance is that the storage space used for the pictures are being overwritten with new shit! recovery101 dude
>>
>>717704749
App. And im pretty sure she is kinda known arround here now.

>>717704883
Dem titteys bro. That and i needed to fuck something asap.
>>
Found a wallet in high school once. It had some odd non American currency in it. Took that and the cash and threw it back on the floor. No ID or credit cards.

Took some shit from my old job. The managers used to let us.
>they would literally laugh when they saw us stealing.

>stole some virginity too when I was younger
>>
>>717704991
Welp. Too bad ive already used all of the storage space .-.

Kill me now.
Oh well she wasnt all that good looking. I just wanted them tits. I think i have some more phones laying around my place ill try those.

Im sure i can meet back up with her again, every now and then i see a post from her or something.
>>
File: 1483006141692.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1483006141692.gif
879KB, 245x230px
The year was 2003 I was about 9.

>Be me, little shit that like experimenting
>Go to toystore with my Zorro action figure
>As I looked away, another little shit stole him
>End up leaving toy store with less toys than I had
>"What happens if you steal stuff"?
>Not black but I'm going to try it
>Day came where I saw something I want but couldn't have
>Mom hid it in top shelf
>stacked chairs while she was away to get it.
>quickly put away chairs and hid under my room
>It was a Willy Wonka turkish delight chocolate Bar
>Saviour the best chocolate ever, because anything you can't have just tastes so much better
>Suddenly Satan calls my name from the kitchen
>See death wave at me as I walk to her with my face covered in chocolate
>End up getting a beating for stealing

MFW when she told me it was my chocolate for after dinner.

Still the best chocolate I ever had
>>
>>717705327
She definitely sounds disgusting but if you do end up getting pics or fucking her again please feel free to share with us.
>>
ITT: a bunch of niggers
>>
>>717705681
She was allright. Not the worst looking black chick. The tits definitely made up for it. I need to get back on it and try to get laid more often.
>>
>>717705774
Every time I make one of these threads a couple of wannabe moral faggots pretends like a conversation about stealing other people's shit is the worst thing they've ever seen on /b/. ON FUCKING /B/! Its unreal.
>>
>>717697369
I stole a pencil once from a classmate.
>>
>>717705990
I don't trust none of the bitches that use apps like that to get fucked. What if they have diseases?
>>
>>717706219
I only fuck girls that i feeel are clean. Or that i talk to for a while. Its pretty easy to get laid.
>>
>>717697369
When i was a teen i used to work at a homecare service firm during the summers, wich meant i visited elder people and gave them medicine, food etc.

I usually took a bottle of whiskey, vodka or any kind of liquur about 2-3 times a week because it was hard to get alcohol at that age.

Never got caught but kinda feel bad about it sometimes.
>>
>>717697369
I once downloaded a car
>>
File: underwear_ambush.jpg (267KB, 1242x1228px) Image search: [Google]
underwear_ambush.jpg
267KB, 1242x1228px
I've been stealing panties from the majority of my female friends since I was 15.
At first it was just curiosity of what their intimates looked like. I've never been caught, and I really don't have a need for them (god so many). But I keep the habit, because I really don't have any other better fucking hobbies.
>>
Used to steal panties from the neighbors when they had me watch their dogs. There was two houses I did this to. No regrets great faps
>>
I steal everyday even at 40 i can walk into any store and leave out as if i've been shopping. personal info i got it all the way down to ya bank acct.
>>
>>717707722
Do you jerk off in them?
>>
>>717707991
Duh?
>>
>>717707991
Not who you replied to but I took their worn panties to huff
>>
>>717697369

Anon's heart.
>>
>>717708371
To huff? Damn son.
>>
>>717697369
I've stolen at least $700 from the Safeway near my house. Just picking up a 30 rack and walking out the door every time me and my friends wanted to get together and drink.
>inb4underageb8
Was a long minute ago.

Nowadays I only steal electronics and easy shit that I can't be fucked to pay for when I feel like it.

Being a young adult white male walking into a store during rush hour is basically stealing on easy mode.
>>
>>717698529
>Stole
>Felt bad
Pleb
>>
I stole a usb key from walmart once.. All you really have to do is put it in your pocket and unwrap it in the bathroom. The thing is, sometimes they notice and it looks sketchy walking into the bathroom without buying anything. I don't recommend doing it because its stupid as fuck, but if you do, buy a soda or something in line so you don't look weird walking around in walmart without buying anything.
>>
>>717697369
Worked at walmart stole ipods and panties
Now work at home for old folks and I have stolen so much food from their restaurant and just random shit from their maintenance room
>>
>>717697369

1000$ CASH (USD)

>WAS A DEALER
>FOUND OUT LADY WAS BUYING SHIT DOPE FOR LIKE 800$ A QP AND FLIPPING IT TO TEACHERS AND PEOPLE THAT NEEDED DISCRESSION FOR LIKE 4x THE WORTH (SERIOUSLY HAD A TEACHER CRYING WHEN i TOLD HER THE REAL COST)
>TOLD LADY i CAN GET HER FIRE FOR 1K
> POCKETED THE CASH
> CALLED THE NEXT DAY WITH SOME bs ROBBERY STORY AND A FAKE CASE NUMBER
>TOOK HER CLIENTS
>WATCHED HER BIS DRY UP

NOT PROUD OF IT BUT i DID A SERVICE TO THE PEOPLE SHE HAD BEEN RIPPING OFF FOR YEARS.
>>
>>717709814
>
I scam scammers.
>>
>>717708351
Just wondering. I jerk off in the purses and wallets I steal.
>>
>>717709814
How about you turn off the cruise control and restate your story in a bit more understandable manner?
>>
>>717709782
You should feel bad and shit you disgraceful cunt
>>
>>717709782
Why would you steal packaged panties from Walmart?
>>
File: purelime-sports-bra-098.jpg (210KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
purelime-sports-bra-098.jpg
210KB, 800x800px
>>717697369
stole a girls virginity
>>
>>717697369
panties from like friends mom, female friends, friend gfs, stepsisters.
>>
>>717697369
Shoplifted books when I was younger. Forever ashamed about that
>>
>>717710598
I was wondering this as well. I suppose it could still be a turn on... the fabric and lace and girliness of it all. Some dudes are just aroused by feminine shit even if it's not on or being used by a girl.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.