[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Can someone please explain to me why the FUCK e-cigs are treated

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 22

Can someone please explain to me why the FUCK e-cigs are treated equally with cigarettes in most places which ban smoking?
>>
Out of consideration for those who are not addicts.
>>
>>717697522
But the vapor is harmless.
So why be bitches about it?
>>
>>717697100
Because of dumb asses blowing clouds and being inconsiderate.
>>
>>717697673
Why are you being a little bitch about it? Go the fuck outside.
>>
>>717697100
I think it's the smoke that annoys other people.
>>
>>717697951
Kek
>>
>>717697947
How is it inconsiderate?
>>
Because it's annoying and autistic and anyone who is neither of those things can't stand it.
>>
File: gordon-ramsay.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gordon-ramsay.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>717697100

Because I don't want some retard vape faggot breathing clouds of second-hand lung mist in my fucking face, you cunt.
How about I breathe right into your fucking mouth, would you enjoy that? Fuck off you autistic fedora-wearing vape cunt.
>>
>>717697998
Right. I see how smoke may bother some pursues.
But what is the argument against the vapor? No tar, no smoke, no carcinogens.
>>
>>717698230
You fucking idiot.
We all breathe all the time.
Vape is just visible.
You can see which air to avoid.
>>
File: IMG_1054.jpg (110KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1054.jpg
110KB, 400x300px
This is why
>>
File: IMG_1055.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1055.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
And this
>>
>>717697100
>e-liquid
Nice picture. Not only it hides the actual chemicals, it also doesn't list products of reaction on the atomizer(one of them is formaldehyde, just so you know). Answering your question, tobacco is banned in those places not because it's harmful, it's because people hate smoke.
>>
>>717698339

Yes, BREATHE. Like a small huff/puff

Not blow fucking 300 cubic inches of stinking vape smoke in everyone's fucking faces like a fucking fog-machine at a concert.
>>
File: IMG_1056.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1056.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>
>>717698492
I only use organic e-liquid.
Diacetyl free.
Free of other chemical too.
No formaldehyde.
>>
File: IMG_1057.jpg (201KB, 800x532px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1057.jpg
201KB, 800x532px
>>
>>717698492
>one of them is formaldehyde, just so you know

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>717698631
A lung full of moist air, either way. One you can see, the other you can't.
>>
>>717698679
>>717698707
Nice reading comprehension. They are PRODUCED during evaporation.
>>
File: IMG_1058.jpg (45KB, 500x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1058.jpg
45KB, 500x346px
>>
>>717698037
> having a nice dinner with family
> a fat fedora smelly guys comes in
> sits near us
> takes out his vape and starts vaping some big as clouds
> smoke is getting in my face
> the smell of the smoke is unbearable
> try to ignore it
> this keeps on going for like 15 mind
> kids are starting to cough
> I get up my chair and take out from my back pocket my golden 4 battery powered cloud industrial vape
> challenge him to a vape off
> fedora guy accepts tries to vape but his finger dusted finger can't properly grasp the ecig and his weak lungs and handle it coughs mid inhale...
> My turn I take a swift inhale from my ultra penis shape vape and boom whole restaurant is clouded
> fedora guys walks out
> open the doors
> get on the floor
> everybody walk the dinosaurs
I gave up half way through the story
>>
>>717698797
Wtf. Are you retarded?
>>
>>717697100
Smoking is obnoxious. And it DOES smell. Usually like shit mixed with your breath, which is also terrible.

The smoke or "vapor" as you fags call it is still irritating. Don't blow that shit near me, I don't want to walk through the visible cloud that is your rank breath and burned oil. I don't want to smell like that at all.

It's fucking courteous, like taking your hat off indoors, or taking your shoes off at the door.
>>
>>717698877
>heat over 200C doesn't produce chemicals
Really fires them neurons.
>>
File: IMG_1059.png (161KB, 500x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1059.png
161KB, 500x637px
>>
>>717698230
Ever hotbox a car with the buds? You sound like a faggot so I guess not.
When a group of people smoke weed together they don't make your pussy complaint.
Even old fuds that smoke stogies don't complain about other peoples smoke.
Ganja>Cigars>E-cigs>cigarettes.
>>
>>717698917
So if you don't like red cotton shirts, the restaurants should ban those too?
FUCK off you liberal cunt.
>>
>>717699071

>Weed

Fuck off you retard, go smoke some more "ganja" and destroy that last brain cell you have, dumb fuck.
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (8KB, 225x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
8KB, 225x193px
>>
>>717699163
kek
Sorry dont dont have any friends, maybe just stop being a pussy.
>>
>>717697100
Because people dislike smokers and faggots equally
>>
>>717698679
>CH₂O
>Formaldehyde is an organic compound
>>
When I was quitting cigarettes I vaped in my office. No one knew because I wasn't exhaling gigantic clouds of vapor.
>>
Ever tried eating a steak while you have a scented candle on your table, whereas it's flavor is strawberry? That's irritation you faggot. And people hate it. You know what irritates people who aren't smoking or vaping right now? Your ugly face, blowing clouds of this shit in our face and then smirking because "oh don't be annoyed it's not dangerous"

Do me a favor and drink your vape juice at once
>>
>>717698236
your answer is this >>717697947
>>
>>717697100
Because the study that Congress cited to pass the indoor clean air act says on the front page that there's no observed link between secondhand smoke and cancer.

This is the same study that everyone references when they say that secondhand smoke is worse than smoking yourself. Nobody reads it.

tl;dr because e-cigs are as dangerous as secondhand smoke
>>
>>717699295

Yes because you need weed to have friends.

I enjoy my life without being a drug addict, thanks.
>>
>>717699300
/thread
>>
>>717697100
Because vaping has been scientifically proven to be directly correlated with lighter rates of homosexuality and autism. Kindof a chicken and egg situation though
>>
>>717699376
>tl;dr because e-cigs are as dangerous as secondhand smoke
tin foil hat logic
>>
>>717699523
obviously didn't read
>>
>>717699493
Lol
>>
>>717697100
You are pretty fucking stupid if you have to ask that question. It's tobaco, heavy metal virus and bacteria steam pouring out of your stupid lungs. You'll figure out how bad e-ciggy smoke is when sometime in the next decade your lungs turn into two shriveled ballsacs. So I don't give a rat's ass what you do to your ballsac lungs but the rest of us care about our lungs. So do that shit at home or in your car.
>>
>>717699437
>implying you NEED weed to have friends

Bro no needs drugs, but you're just a pussy. Again sorry about your lonely sad life.
>>
Because people who cape are pretentious wannabe faggots and should an hero
>>
>>717699610

You keep repeating yourself, try harder.
>>
>>717699437
Oh, fuck off. Abstaining from conscious altering substances doesn't make you better than other people, you pretentious cunt.
>>
>>717697100

No one wants to breath your faggot fruity clouds.

This image was made by a retarded person who figured out how to use photoshop and holds absolutely no scientific value. The only person more retarded than the person who made this image would be OP posting it to try and support his strawman argument.
>>
>>717699575
It is NOT tobacco!
Now I know why they ban e-cigs.
IGNORANCE!
You idiots think it's tobacco. Quite laughable, really.
>>
>>717699575
>Devil's advocate

What about the cunts that vape nicotine free shit, "just for the flavor".
>>
>>717699713
And you keep responding, which only proves my point of how desperate you are for a friend. I am here man, I will listen.
>>
>>717697100
I don't vape in the same places I didn't smoke. Common sense really.
>>
>>717697100
I agree with other anons. Usually the common vapers that you come across, are pretty inconsiderate with the massive smoke clouds. Some people hate it, and others don't mind. I vape, but I always try to read the people that I'm vaping around. If it looks like they don't like it, I'll just go somewhere else and vape. Also, major nicotine addict so clouds aren't what I care about tbh
>>
>>717699790

OP how are you an expert on this? Are you a respatory therapist? Where did you get your PHD in Pulmonology? Let me guess, you don't have one?

You're just some faggot teenage vaper who think's because he hasn't died yet that he's an expert on something but you don't a single valid fact to stand on for this argument.
>>
>>717699790
Your the idiot that spent 250$ on a vape pen so you can exhale clouds of "cotton candy" flavor chemical on creeped out girls at comic con
>>
>>717698855
noticed and check'd
>>
>>717697100
because nicotine is the addictive poison in cigs and nobody wants to breathe that shit in besides you
>>
>>717697100
As regular cigarette use is declining governments are trying to find new items to tax to make up the lost revenue.

This is literally the only reason.
>>
>wants to make people stop smoking
>bans e cigarettes that help get out of smoking
>Complains about people smoking
This world
>>
>>717699804
Those people are scum and should be sent to jail where, ironically their ass will get traded around for packs of smokes
>>
>>717700263
Right. They tax it like tobacco. But why say you can't vapor ?
>>
>>717699575
tobaco niggerteen, strawberry air freshener who the fuck cares it's some fugazy Chinese chemical shit that makes you want it right? How is that "ignorance". Ever read a chemical analysis report of your e-cig vapor? Ignorant fuck.
>>
I love how no one is aware that ecigs are coating their lungs with a plastic film

Test it yourself. Blow you "vape" into a sealed container a few times a day and after a week or so a viscous plastic-esque liquid will be forming at the base

Good luck!
>>
>>717697100
this is such b8 i bet you dont even vape you fool
>>
>>717700381
To make it seem like it's a health threat like tobacco when it isn't
>>
>>717699523
found the gold fish
>>
Vape indoors near me or my wife and I will punch you in your fucking face. Faggot.
>>
>>717698037
Not all of us like having stuff blown in our face
>>
>>717699733
lel you sound even more pretentious than the other anon.
>>
>>717698492
Gj regurgitating the formaldehyde propaganda its good to see you're a sheep.
Formaldehyde is created during combustion of the e juice.
Atomization and combustion are completely different reactions.
E CIGS ATOMIZE
>>
>>717700217
But the argument is how the nicotine is regulated, all different brands of juice can use different ingredients and limit the amount of nicotine to whatever the customer wants.

No one in this thread vapes or has even walked into a head shop and talked to someone.
>>
>>717700497
Hahaha but you'd actually need to have wife to make that threat
>>
>>717697100
writing "e-liquid" at the e-cig is literally the equivalent of just writing "tobacco" at the cigarette.
>>
>>717699300
ex-smoker here
anit-smokers are way more annoying than the smokers themselves though.

they're so fucking self righteous it's disgusting.
>>
>>717700646
personally don't really mind it, shit doesn't bother my asthma and as long as its not being blown in my face/ obnoxiously loud I don't mind
>>
>>717698631
Rekt like the faggot you are
>>
>>717700306
k

Now that you got your little chuckle out off the way why not try and develop and educated opinion on the topic at hand.
>>
>>717700724
>on 4chin
>claims to have a wife

Kek
>>
>>717700741
ex smokers are so annoying. its like they want a gold metal for not killing themselves. how does it feel to be tricked into being addicted to a pointless substance? forreeevvveeerrr
>>
>>717700406
OP here.
I vape for nicotine.
No fruity flavors.
Strong tobacco flavor of black coffee flavor only. No sweetener.
Less cloud, more hit.
All organic, no chemicals.
>>
>>717700724
I've been married for 7 years precisely because I don't go out to a bar or a club and keep sucking on a stupid douche flute to try and look cool. Vapers look like massive fedora hat faggots but don't seem to be aware of it.
>>
All these faggots using alternatives. Nothing beats a drag off a cigarette.
>>
>>717700919
"all organic, no chemicals"

Are you really that retarded?
>>
>>717700919

>No Chemicals

Do you even know what a chemical is? Clearly OP dropped out of school before taking a chemistry class. What dumb bastard.
>>
>>717700916
you eat sugar right? ever drank coffe? ever taken a painkiller?

you can't even shitpost right... kys fam
>>
>>717700957
They're not aware of it because that's your opinion towards them.
>>
>>717698679
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>717701034
They exist, that's what I buy.
>>
>>717701080
OP here, I stand by what I said. There are no chemicals in my nicotine
>>
Because there are so much different aromas, so is it so weird if someone doesn't like a specific smell? My friends vape and I smoke cigs, usually I have no problem with them but sometimes their aroma doesn't have a good smell to me and irritates me. And then there are vape naysh fags who just must vape the fatest rips so fuck them if you can't stand the cig smoke maybe you can't stand some vape flavor and you shouldn't have to put up with it. Just plain logic here.
>>
Someone clearly never took chemistry
>>
File: qn5042000000290o.png (223KB, 500x660px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qn5042000000290o.png
223KB, 500x660px
>>717700389
>>
>>717700957
You don't make sense. So you've been married because you don't go out to bars and suckle on robot dicks? Not because you like your wife and Carr about her.
>>
>>717700957
>implying people who go to clubs or pubs are all single and miserable
Kys fuck head
>>
See everyone thinks of neckbeards blowing huge clouds into the public, when in reality any average joe can vape and the tend to blow the vape outward and away from anyone that may take offense.

However it is fun to see everyone try to be a troll. Gotta love this board.
>>
>>717701175
Was meant for>>717700919
>>
>>717699214
>when someone says God does exist
>>
>>717701166
Not real op.
I'm OP of course the organics are chemicals. I'm just saying that the diacetyl and other shit isn't in my liquid.
Noone of the harmful shit. Vegetable glycol and nicotine. Period.
>>
>>717701384
kek
>>
>>717701271
/thread
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>717701166

Nicotine itself a chemical. You are not a scientist you have no idea whats in that shit you're vape. You're just a fucking retarded ape like HUR DUR DIS TASTE GOOD
>>
>>717700919
i honestly don't know if vaping is bad for you or not. it literally just came out like 2 years ago. i just know when im near someone whose smoking or vaping i feel uncomfortable because i dont do those things. but hey, feel free to visit a vape lounge and talk to likeminded people. its just the general public doesnt agree
>>
>>717701384
>>717701407
Faggot, shut the fuck up
>>
>>717697100
Why would I pay my waiters to spend their time explaining to outraged costumers that some GIGANTIC FAGGOT is just blowing what is claimed to be vapor.
Why would I pay my waiters to spend their time explaining to real smokers that they can't smoke because that GIGANTIC FAGGOT is just blowing what is claimed to be vapor.
Why would I spend my time and potentially pay fines to some inspector over claims of people seeing smoking in the place.
>>
Because most people don't like a cumulonimbus of artificial fruit smells drifting into their face while they're minding their own business, and it's a lot easier to enforce the "no vapes" rule than it is to enforce "some vapes that don't disturb others"
>>
>>717701471
Don't be a jelly faggot because you're not old enough to buy tobacco
>>
>>717701113
none of those things come even close to how addictive nicotine is. when i stopped eating sugar and drinking coffee it didnt almost kill me from withdrawl. do you even know what nicotine is? its a good thing you quit.
>>
people dont like smoke drifting into their face. period. stop your shitty argument and go shave your neckbeard or something.
>>
>>717701614
18 year old thinks he's bad ass because he bought a vape with his Grandma's Christmas money
>>
>>717701519
It's bad for you. That part isn't really up for debate. How bad is it for you? What are the long term health consequences that are associated with repeated exposure? These are the questions that need to be asked, and until we have conclusive evidence one way or another it should be treated exactly the same as regular smoking. ( In my opinion)
>>
>>717700399
It's glycerole and propylenglycole. Both are absorbed and metabolized immediately by your cells.
>>
>>717701751
>jelly faggot detected
>>
>>717701407
>none of the harmful shit
this is addiction for you ladies and gentlemen
OP are you aware of the effects of nicotine and its withdrawl symptoms?
>>
OP here.
Another successful thread!
Thanks for visiting.
It was a legit posting, not just bait.
I'm glad I got a decent number of posters with varying opinions. So thank you for helping me understand that I was correct in thinking the anti vapor laws are based on crybaby ignorance.
>>
>>717702012
I bet you voted for Trump!
>>
>>717697100
Because cigarettes used to be good for you and the main components of vape fluid used to be sprayed in hospitals as they are known to kill most airborne viruses and bacteria for... some reason...
I vape, don't get me wrong, but the technology is so fucking new nobody knows what it can do in the long run, its already being discussed that vapes can kill mouth cells who knows what else they do?
Laser eye surgery worked out super well for Flanders, a cartoon I know but the human body isn't entirely understood just yet
>>
>>717702007
Bingo faggot!
>>
>>717702012
Translation

OP: "I made an ass of myself and lost the argument so I'm leaving."
>>
>>717702012
the burden of proof is on the accuser

>see white cloud out of persons mouth
>checked
>GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>717702012
nicotines bad for me. i dont want to get addicted to nicotine because of people like you. for once in my life the law is actually on my side. thank fuck
>>
Because the whole vape scene is under the guise of being healthy, it always goes back to that after any argument about anything vape related. But if you really wanted to be healthy and it was actually about health you'd stop cramming your lungs with anything other than air, and that shit already has a ton of pollutants, but that's beside the point. In reality "vapers" have this superiority complex, even with other people who vape. "I can blow bigger clouds, I use stronger nicotine than you, I have the newest China import custom etched lung chug 5000." It started off as a good thing to help people kick the habit who wanted to but now it's just foreign companies making bank off of young idiots who don't know any better and need a niche to fit into.
>>
>>717697100
Vape is for faggots. Real men get lung cancer.
>>
>>717702177
I'm still here. Just wanted to thank everyone.
>>
>>717701820
its treated how nicotine is treated. because thats what your smoking. nicotine. which is a regulated substance. i dont even know what the argument was in the first place. OP is a joke
>>
>>717701728
but if your mission is to truly inspire people to get off nicotine, then why don't you do some convincing? instead of just "you're a moron u faget" and that's it, ya feel?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
all i know is i had to cut cigarettes out. heard about vaping and took me a while to go from one to the other.. started at 6mg.. and now at 3, recently bought 1.5 and 0mg... once i arrive at 0, i will smoke for a few more months and then be done with both nasty cigarettes, and 95% less nasty vape. both are bad obviously. breathing in smoke and/or vapor is obviously seemingly not so healthy. but it is less harmful than cigarettes that is for sure, one last thing, before stopping cigarettes i could not run for shit, and ive been vaping for... almost a year now? i can run.... and it is pretty fking cool :D
>>
>>717699088
Literally the single dumbest argument I've ever read on /b/.
>>
>>717702563
wat. you were shitposting. i couldnt give a fuck if you smoke or not. i know what i know you weenie
>>
>>717700732

There's lots of types of those liquids (whatever they called) and there's ones that doesn't have nicotine.
>>
>>717699960
This. Even if my vaping isn't dangerous to the people around me, I'm not retarded enough to think people will enjoy my fruity faggot smoke in their faces. It's rude, simple enough reason.
>>
>>717697673
The odor sometimes bothers me.
I don't really like pancakes but one liquid smelled like that.
It's the same as banning ugly people- they're offensive but not necessarily harmful.
>>
>>717702780

No you won't quit at 0mg. That's what every vaper says but no one actually does. You won't be able to handle the withdrawals because of your huge gaping vagina that convinced you to buy the vape in the first place.
>>
Worst offenders ever:
Smokers of clove cigarettes.
Especially those wearing patchouli or nag champa
>>
>>717702936
what the fuck? ugly people arent bad for your health. people have asthma and other conditions where theyre sensative to smells. why are you guys so inconsiterate?
>>
File: 1461152252658.jpg (16KB, 349x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461152252658.jpg
16KB, 349x422px
>>717703021
you must be very retarded. and you must know every person who uses vaporizers huh? damn some people are just straight up degenerates.
>>
>>717703037
I actually like the smell of clove cigs, and they are killing themselves 10x faster. Those are some great folks the clove smokers.
>>
>>717701728
"More addicting than pain killers" lol ok
>>
>>717702780
I bought some 0mg juice once, tasted like shit even though I got flavours that I otherwise enjoy. Turns out nicotine changes the whole experience. Good luck :^)
>>
>>717703144
You are just angry because I am correct that you will never quit. Anyone who had the balls to quit would just go cold turkey. You are still addicted it's not quitting you're just a lazy fuck who wants to have cake and eat it too.
>>
>>717703258
thanks for the heads up.. if 0mg takes like ass ill fall back to like .5mg? 1mg? if that is even possible? give that a couple of months and then just grab myself by the balls...
>>
>>717703021
I know a couple people who just stopped cold turkey at 3mg, which is the original goal of vapes.
I know a lot of people who vape more than they smoked, me being one of them.
Its personal preference dude no need for everyone to be so agressive about it, I like smoking, but family are like 'nah nah health yo' despite genetics guaranteeing me a pre-retirement release anyway, so I vape when I'm around them and at work and I smoke malrboro reds in my own time.
Fuck health I don't want to be dawdling around a shop at 85 pissing everybody around me off
>>
File: waef.jpg (12KB, 254x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waef.jpg
12KB, 254x321px
>>717703312
went cold turkey on cigarettes. soon to go cold turkey on this as well, you must be the one who is angry, being this aggressive and judgmental. you have to believe in yourself, you can quit your addictions to cock as well my friend. try it out.
>>
>>717703424

Well atleast you are self conscious enough to know that your entire family thinks you smell like shit.
>>
>>717703319
You could buy multiple bottles of the same flavour with different nicotine amounts and mix them until you get what you want, that's what I would do if I wanted to quit
>>
>>717703462

Switchinh to vape is NOT going cold turkey. That's like a heroin addict saying he's clean because he no longer shoots up I JUST FREEBASE NOW
>>
>>717703651
I smell like shit for most of the day anyway I'm a cleaning manager (Supreme Janitor) smell doesn't bother me
>>
>>717703770
Supreme Janitor? What is that like a regular janitor with tomatoes and sour cream?
>>
>>717697100
cigs are banned to smoke indoors because they contain carcinogens and nicotine.
vapes also contain nicotine which can be considered 2nd hand smoking, especially in a tight room with big ass clouds
we dont know if you are using nicotine free ejuice so we want it kept outside away from us
also, we dont know yet if ejuice and ecigs contain carcinogens (just watch minutescience episode on this)
so in the end, it does not matter for us regular joes if you smoke ecigs or cigs, you keep that shit outside of public places, unless local (and on site) laws permit you to do so, in this case we picked the wrong place to hang out and at our fault and at our own risk
>>
God damn millenials think smoking "addiction" is like fucking heroin

Fucking cottonball crybabies, drop the battery nipple replacement, grow up and use the money for something useful.
>>
>>717697100
Because different vape oils smell, people don't like being distrupted i.e. vapor floating over to them or getting in their face when they're eating out, and some oils can cause allergic reactions to some people.
>>
>>717703910
also, if i am at a restaurant and a food place, I dont want the smell of ejuice smoke coming at me and runing my meal
>>
>>717703666
nice satanic trips, yeah im thinking about just taking the label off of the bottles and covering them since the liquid is somewhat a diff color, and then just fill it up with whichever one... dunno though

>>717703740
im happy for you that you have not touched such a drug, because you would more than likely be lost instantly lol.
>>
>>717703920
Here we go the heroin addict recovery specialist has arrived to challenge us to a pissing contest just like in every NA meeting.
>>
>>717703740
You tried really hard and failed to create a similar scenario.
They're supposed to be used to wean people off of tobacco, gradually decreasing the amount of nicotine they absorb.
>>
>>717703892
Nah 's a regular janitor but with delegation powers and a decent pay rise, company car if I want to run other teams, there's usually a little bit of sour cream involved I will admit
>>
>>717704220

It was actually a valid comparison of two drug users. You're the one playing mental gymnastics trying to pretend you're not addicted.
>>
>>717698230
You are, idiot.
>>
>>717703080
yeah and you don't see a ban on rank ass perfumes and colognes.
>>
>>717704311

Stop being so humble I'm trying to rage at the faggot vapers.
>>
>>717698797
You can't seriously be this dumb
>>
ITT: Twenty-somethings say millenial and faggot.
>>
>>717704376
You were comparing a slight downgrade in hard drugs to a switch from smoking burning leaves to water vapour with nicotine.
They are vagualy similar but also very different
>>
>>717704376
>valid
In what world jackass.
>implying I vape
>implying people don't use ecigs to wean themselves off of nicotine completely

Can you be a faggot somewhere else?
>>
Where is the nude trap photos?
>>
>>717704567
But why man? are they harming you?
If some guy blows a cloud of vapour in your face you go ahead and knock the fucker out but online whats the point?
Testy discussion is fine but what do you get out of raging at anonymous faggots?
>>
File: 1481092862209.png (130KB, 536x593px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481092862209.png
130KB, 536x593px
>>717697100
because people don't want to breath in shit that isn't supposed to be in their lungs, like excessive amounts of water vapor or the chemicals they use to flavor that shit, also the smell gets annoying as shit, so they make people like you show some common fucking courtesy and step outside so the couple with a baby enjoying a night out doesn't have to. anyways why the fuck do you even want they vapor shit? it's not even proven to be harmless by anything other than the company that sells it. if it bothers you that much to show common courtesy why not just quit since it's so non-addictive.
>>
>>717704801
>f some guy blows a cloud of vapour in your face you go ahead and knock the fucker out

You're probably at least 200lbs lets be honest here
>>
>>717704757

What exactly is your argument? Sounds like the anger from coming to terms that you are still a weakling nicotine addict.
>>
>>717704809
People are allowed to smoke indoors where you live?
Its a blanket ban alongside regular cigarettes in the UK, not even supposed to use them in the car unless its yours and you're alone/with consenting adults
>>
>>717705017
>didnt even read that I dont vape
Boi
>>
>>717705055
*vape indoors
>>
>>717704951
More like 180 but I'm out of shape yes thanks, and I don't get as pissed off about smokers and vapers as you do
>>
>>717697100
vegetable glycerine produces formaldehyde when exposed to the ions released from kanthal coils.
you're breathing that in everyone's faces.
go the fuck outside.
>>
File: nuke.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nuke.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>717697100
no responsible person wants an atomizer on their private property
>>
>>717698230
I have such a fucking hard on right now.

Please, give unto me your second hand lung mist via your colossal cock cave!
>>
>>717705055
UK is always liberals tards.
Wimpy whiny.
Unless their soccer team loses then they riot like niggers.

Can't vape in your own fucking car. Come on!
>>
>>717704801

What's the point? Do your posts have a point?

One hundred, billion, trillion, stars and planets in the cosmos. Here we are argueing about faggots behaving like faggots on a website built for faggots.

What's the point of anything? Who cares?
>>
>>717698037
did your mother have any children that lived?
>>
>>717701166
nicotine, much like everything, is a chemical. when did the term “chemical“ start meaning a bad thing is what i dont understand

>OP is a faggot 12 yo
>>
>>717704525
but there are in change rooms and certain areas like schools hospitals and offices. you see the signs everywhere. so youre inconsiterate AND ignorant. man im glad im not you
>>
>>717705361
Obviously him, you fucking drooling retard go hang yourself and never post again
>>
>>717697100
Because vapes smell like shit. Your fat ass neckbeard breath paired with some chemical concoction of flavor does NOT smell good.
>>
>>717705055
where the fuck did you get that impression? i was just giving a situation where it's good that people that vape have to do so outside, i'm in the eastern us so i guess it's a law since I've never seen anyone do it but if they did i'd ask them to take that shit outside, anyways the uk has some good laws on that shit then.
>>
>>717705308
unless you're with consenting adults (anyone who isn't a dick) or alone.
Its designed to protect children, a matter lost on american legislators
>>
>>717705308
why on earth would you want to vape? you look like a faggot.
>>
>>717704121
>>717703920
Benzos are worse
>>
>>717697100
If the place is not well ventilated you are stuck with a gay cloud smelling like vanilla or some shit. Plus it could trigger fire allarms too i suppose (not sure about it)
>>
>>717705322
I'm just in the vape discussion man I find this stuff interesting, I swear the last five threads I've been assed to post in (three of them where porn/sexy girl threads) I've run into some guy who is just flaming away and I don't understand what is achieved by it..
>>
>>717703920
still tried to kill you when you quit homie.
>>
>>717697100
Have you fags even read the contents of those liquids? The package even comes with toxicity indicating icons.
>>
>>717699437
>i dont do drugs
>hell yes im so much better than theese other faggots
>no friends but whatever, at least im a better person

you do sound like this ya know
>>
>>717705690
Thats to indicate to not get in in your eyes or on your skin.
>>
>>717705690
Yes I read my labels. I don't buy the ones with toxic shit in them.
>>
>>717705690
Nicotine is toxic in pure form, not instant death on contact but it would make you ill and you'd probably die if you drank more than 100ml
Its sold for direct use at like 3% strength max
>>
>>717699437
>addiction
>weed
pick one.
just because you don't smoke weed doesn't make you a better person. You just sound like a dolt.
>>
>>717697100

Because suburban twats don't realize that "we haven't finished studying them" doesn't mean "it's 100% safe".

I worked at a theme park that banned those things in the queue along with regular cigarettes and whenever you'd tell the vapor's to cut it the fuck out they'd say "it's vapor man" and then have some pouting victim complex.
>>
no vapenaysh picture?!
>>
>>717705473
You said something about it getting in peoples faces where they eat.
England has a lot more common courtesy I think people typically go to a separate area from other people to smoke
>>
>>717697100
Anecdotally, I switch from 5 cigs a day to vaping starter mod. Vaped waaay more than I ever smoked (half a bottle a day @ 3mg) and around a year into it I noticed I was getting a tight chest and pressure around my upper abdominal. Quit vaping and swapped to nicotine gum and symptons have stopped.

I think in theory vaping should be better, but since it was so easy to vape anywhere (car, room etc) the amount of nicotine I ingested was much higher which caused the issues. Plus half a bottle of vegetable oil / menthol vapor entering into your lungs a day probably isnt good.
>>
>>717705850

Oh here we go another dumb fuck.
FACT: THC is a drug.
FACT: Weed is addictive.

It's a way better drug than nicotine, and a different kind of addiction, but still an addiction none the less.

Source: Ex-Cig smoker, current thc addict
>>
>>717705791
except the companies who make them don't have to list all their ingredients. they can put whatever they want in there and not say anything.
>>
>>717705791
You might buy the good stuff, but most fags don't
>>
>>717697100
Because we don't want to breathe in your smelly nicotine-filled vapors.
>>
File: vape.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vape.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 266x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 266x189px
>>
>>717705428
You don't understand a lot of things faggot. Kys
>>
>>717706012
To add to this duderoos good point;
weed makes you feel good, feeling good is nice, you typically want to feel good all the time, if weed is your only source of that sensation (very common in todays world) you're gonna want to smoke a lot of weed and you're gonna feel pretty bad when you dont.
what is addiction
>>
vape naysh
>>
File: download (1).jpg (14KB, 284x177px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
14KB, 284x177px
>>717706230
>>
>>717701471

this
>>
>>717697100

they have an equal amount of faggots that vape and smoke. Doing one or the other does not determine the faggotry.
>>
>>717698855

Check'd. Well attempted and still worth the read good sir.
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 22



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.