[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought my first bar. Should I take the whole thing or split

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 5

File: UPJ00940.jpg (29KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
UPJ00940.jpg
29KB, 288x216px
Just bought my first bar. Should I take the whole thing or split it with a friend? And should I get high before I do it or just take it straight up
>>
>>717637973
split it with a friend.
>>
take the whole thing. i did my first time and it didnt kick in so i started drinking and took another. i dont remember shit but im sure i had a good time.
>>
take half. get high before or after, doesnt really matter. I like smoking after. Just know that it will kinda dull a weed high. great combo tho. if you want more just take the second half.
>>
Put it under ur tongue anon let it disolve or if u want to kick in insta snore it
>>
If you pass out, you might wake up pretty groggy
>>
>>717637973
You should use it whole as a suppository. You will feel the effects faster and they will be more intense.
>>
cut it in fourths and take two. they will absorb faster that way. if you want to get higher, take another and so on.
>>
>>717637973
xanax is barely euphoric . I dont consider it recreational honestly
>>
>>717639844
There is a similar med called Ativan (Lorazepam) it's weaker than xanax (3mg=1.5mg of xanax) but less addictive and you don't wake up a groggy. What I used to do was take 2mg of ativan and 30mg of adderall, then take an hour nap. Do this in the morning like after an hour of being awake: Eat breakfast then take the ativan. Wait for it to kick in then take the adderall. Lie down and shut your eyes and nap for an hour. It'll be the best nap/high ever. The ativan keeps you relaxed and sedated, but not groggy, and then you will know when the adderall kicks in. It's kind of like an adrenaline rush feeling, butterflies in your stomach, wanting to take on the world etc. at this point try lucid dreaming, since the adderall keeps you very aware mentally and the ativan relaxes you physically. TL;DR Stimulating dopamine high mixed with an adrenaline rush while sedated and relaxed as fuck by benzos
>>
>>717637973
Take it all at once

YOLO
>>
sedatives aren't great on their own, take them with a stimulant and you usually get a relaxed rush
>>
>>717637973
Only buying 1. Congrats on the first fuck up of your year
>>
>>717639838

Fuck no! With Klonopin, sure -- it tastes kind of sweet, pleasant. Xanax is bitter AF though!
>>
Unless your friend can suck a mean dick, he doesn't get anything
>>
You're all being foolish. Xanax (Alprazolam) is just an anti-anxiety that is sometimes prescribed for minor depression. The chief effect when you take enough is you feel, "Who gives a fuck." That 2mg tablet will barely get you relaxed. Get nine more, take all ten tablets at once. Then you'll feel godlike.
>>
>>717637973
grind it into a fine powder, take it all at once
>>
>>717641510

So, you're telling OP to take 18-20mg of Xanax at once?

Unless you have a serious tolerance, that much would fucking CLOBBER you.
>>
>>717641675
Start with 6mg. Don't be a bitch.
>>
>get a bucket
>turn off cellphone
>strap yourself into a chair
>watch Brazil
>duct tape face in case you start screaming

get ready for a FUCKING TRIP OP
>>
>>717641675
Nigga I took 9 mg of Klonopin which is even dumber than 18mg of Xanax. Klonopin' half life is fuckin massive. Slept for like 2 days straight. Benzos are safe as fuck anyway, Phenobarbital is where it's at if you wanna die
>>
>>717642597

Klonopin does hang around for a long time compared to Xanax, but it is half as strong, by weight. So 9mg Klony is roughly the same as 4.5 Xanax.
>>
2 bars 2 soma 2 lortab pls
>>
the problem with xanax is that it is like heavy drinking. You wake up really groggy. and a problem with enzos in general is that the more you use them the less you'll feel the physical effects/high you get from them
>>
Careful if you're drinking when you take Xanax.

Friend of mine (who had never taken a benzo in his life), was curious about my Xanax script. I gave him a 1mg tablet and he took it.

We were hanging out, drinking. I waited almost an hour and asked him if he felt anything. "Can't really feel anything at all."

So I gave him another 1mg tablet.

When he drove home shortly after that (50 miles on the highway) he had to stop at every rest stop and sleep in his car. He barely made it home he was so fucked up.
>>
why can't we all just have soma, like in a brave new world
>>
throw your life away with this stupid goddamned benzo. 'itll be fun' they said

you dont have problems serious enough to warrant taking something like this
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>717642969
4 marijuanas
>>
>>717643524

Makes me think of that movie THX1138:

"If you feel you are not properly sedated, call 348-844 immediately. Failure to do so may result in prosecution for criminal drug evasion."
>>
>>717643966
"Any residual unhappiness is resolved by an antidepressant and hallucinogenic drug called soma."
>>
>>717643259
Nice you almost killed him. The blood would have been on your penis
>>
>>717642855
Nah nigga clonopin isn't half as strong. Absolute bullshit. They are equipotent and there are numerous scientific studies to support this. Anyone who suggests otherwise has ever taken Klonopin or Xanax.
>>
>>717644316
Why do you keep chimping out
>>
Take it with alcohol..

A lot of alcohol
>>
>>717644448
Boy boo motherfucka. Chipin out? The fuck you talking bout? I've injected midazolam into my eyeballs mothafucka
>>
You're a faggot, I'm on 6mg (3 bars) of Xanax right now and I'm about 8 beers and 3 shots deep.

Either don't do drugs or don't be a pussy and go get straight fucked.

You're fucked.
>>
>>717644715
be like the cool kids m8
>>
Op ded
>>
>>717644715

I'm not saying drugs are cool but don't come on here asking us if you should take 2 mg of alprazolam like a pussy. Make your own fucking decisions.
>>
>>717640972
Not recommended at all, you're literally destroying your liver mixing those two. Certainly Ativan is way better than Xanax, but worse for your liver if dosed for a long period of time
>>
>>717644316

Don't know where you're getting that information.

When I switched from Xanax to Klonopin, doc doubled the dose, so I wouldn't feel any withdrawal effects. He told me Xanax is roughly 2x as strong as Klonopin.
>>
>>717644824

If you have to ask others about whether or not you should take a drug/drugs then the answer is probably no...
>>
>>717644264

I know. I'm fucking LUCKY he didn't crash. Never again will I give anyone any benzos.
>>
I have some stashed somewhere in my room. But barred out and don't remember where
>>
>>717644715
>You're a faggot, I'm on 6mg (3 bars) of Xanax right now and I'm about 8 beers and 3 shots deep.

And you're obviously deep into Xanax tolerance as well. ;-)
>>
>>717644950
I'm prescribed but I have become dependent on both sadly
>>
>>717645258
Not everyone has the liver of a pre teen girl. You'll be fine.
>>
If you want the full euphoria I'd suggest taking the whole bar. Recommend staying away from it. Was addicted to that shit for three years of my life and ended up OD'ing on it.
>>
>>717645219

/B/uddy, I know it's a slippery slope and I'm a university student and love my fucking drugs.

Call me the Xan-Man

>Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
>>
>>717637973
Take 5 of them
Dont be a bitch i used to eat those like candy
>>
>>717645884
"Call me the Xan-Man"
>how about i just call you a faggot
>>
As someone who has had to help get someone off of that shit before, if you have half a brain you'll flush that shit down the toilet.
>>
>>717647046

Absolutely the truth. Xanax is HIGHLY addictive, and tolerance develops fast. And withdrawals are among the worst of any drug.
>>
Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>717640972
xanax = alprazolam
ativan = lorazepam

see the -am suffixes? it means they're both of the benzodiazepine class of drugs. ativan has shorter half life.

if you are getting high off it combined with adderall (amphetamine salts) then odds are its the amphetamine giving you the high and the benzos getting rid of the anxiety.

dont get me wrong, its a great study aid, just not useful for having fun. adderall with phenibut however....
>>
>>717641403
>>717639838
benzos are not lipophilic. sublingual absorbtion does nothing and you are just deluding yourself when in reality its due to you swallowing the saliva containing it.
thats why you cant snort benzos. or caffeine.

>being this noob
>>
>>717646755

Go for it faggot.
>>
>>717647046
not op but i believe in responsible drug use.
as long as you dont use it for more than 2-3 doses a week you'll be fine.

>>717645884
>slippery slope
only if you have shit self control.
a pack of 30 oxazepam (xanax with half the duration) lasts me half a year give or take.

doc once gave me 100 tablets of xanax. lasted me nearly 2 years
>>
>>717648220

If benzos don't work sublingual (which anecdotal and much personal experience tell me otherwise!) then explain this:

Ativan Sublingual Tablets:

http://home.intekom.com/pharm/akromed/ativansl.html

http://home.intekom.com/pharm/akromed/ativansl.html
>>
>>717648545

Well obviously bro, hence the slippery slope. You need self control because if you don't you get addicted or OD.
>>
>>717648545
I agree. I get 20 40mg Vyvanse and they last me two months about.
>>
>>717648787
sublingual tablets are designed to be sublingual. they bind the benzos to a lipid soluable salt.

its shitloads more expensive and i doubt your local dealer can get it and your doc probably wants a legit reason for why you want it in the first place.

>>717648799

ironically if you get addicted, its actually harder to OD.
>>
>>717648787

Benzodiazepines only work orally and have a bio-availability of about 80-90%.

Taking them rectally or instra-nasally will do absolutely nothing and sublingual offers no benefits, if anything you'll get less fucked up and it tastes like shit.

The best thing to do is just chew it up and wash it down with a beer, that'll fuck you up the fastest.
>>
>>717648220

Nurse at the psych ward told me if I wanted my clonazepam to work faster I could let it dissolve under my tongue. You'd think nurses would know what's what.
>>
>>717649275

>Psych-nurse
>Infallible

It has to be a benzo specifically designed to be sublingual or no.

Hence: >>717649178

>Lol
>>
>>717649275

I'll be in a doctor in less than 12 months. ive already passed my finals.

unless she gave you a special prep designed for that modality, i'd say she's wrong.

unless of course the binder dissolves faster in saliva than it does in stomach acid. which i doubt.
>>
>>717641403
Clonazepam is fucking amazing. I did that shit with some really good MDA and washed it all down with a bottle of wine. Shit was so cash.
>>
>>717649904

Alprazolam is way better bro and oxy and hydros are the best shit.
>>
>>717649552

SO many people seem to think sublingual benzos work great (myself included).

However, you seem to know what you're talking about, and one can never underestimate the power of belief ("I can FEEL klony hitting me faster when I put it under my tongue!").

I am now prepared to admit to being incorrect.
>>
>>717650015
I disagree, but different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>717637973
where do you get these? tried to get them prescribed but got ssri instead
>>
>>717650516

Uhm, a drug dealer obviously....??
>>
>>717650640
oh.. too bad
>>
>>717650516
>tried to get them prescribed

Docs can see your lame attempt a mile away!
>>
>>717650165
placebo plays a big part in a lot of medicine. why do you think they give paracetamol so much?

its the closest thing to a sugar pill.

>>717650516
gotta sell the anxiety.
standard anxiety disorders are treated with a 6 month regimen of ssri therapy. gotta tell the doc you get panic attacks. look up the symptoms online and tell them you get that every now and then. really gotta sell it, like its really interfering with your coping.
DONT MENTION BENZOS by name. i cant stress this enough. it immediately puts up the druggie defense systems most docs have in place, complete with prethought phrases and a pamphlet for seeing help.

make it sound as if you'll be more compliant with the SSRI therapy if they do prescribe it.

good news is, once one does, you're pretty much set on repeat prescriptions for life.
>>
>>717650516

If you even want a chance of getting benzos from a doctor don't say you're depressed or even that you have constant anxiety but that you have anxious panic attacks that are extreme with a sudden on-set.

That is what benzos are used for acute treatment for immediate anxiety as opposed to SSRIs for depression and generalized anxiety.
>>
>>717650765
i have a literal history of mental illness and needed meds anyway
>>
Do meth instead
>>
>>717650857
>>717650861
thanks for the advice but i kind of fucked it up for myself by the looks of it. i guess i'll have to wait until i find other means. idm being asocial other than when it comes to this type of shit
>>
>>717651241
just find another doc.

anybody in general practice can prescribe benzos no problem.

its adderall/ritalin thats a real challenge to get.
same goes for fun productivity enhancers like modafinil and bupropion.

its a shame relaly.
>>
>>717649552
I'd take the advice of a seasoned nurse over a resident any day.
>>
File: 1.png (531KB, 621x462px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
531KB, 621x462px
>>717651241
>>717650861
>>
File: 2.png (536KB, 615x460px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
536KB, 615x460px
>>717651808
>>717650861
>>717651241
>>
>>717651149
I love meth lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yntJWMjhclg
>>
>>717651516
it's kind of a complicated system for me because i'm having to go through psychiatrists and shit. difficult to explain. thanks for your advice though.

>>717651808
>>717651854
idgi
>>
>>717637973
Interesting op, I'm also trying it for the first time tonight. I tried making a thread and I used the same photo as you so I stumbled on your thread.
>>
>>717651674

Yeah. Fuck doctors.
>>
>>717649552
>i'll be in a doctor
is she hot?
>>
>>717651808
>>717651854
>Anatomy and Physiology

hows premed?

little tip for your clinical years - its all useless.
>>
>>717652583

Good bro, really enjoying it but I'm actually doing the nursing program and I have a 4.4/4.5 GPA at my University.

>>717652431
>>717651674

Don't disrespect doctors nor nurses. It's all about the individual. I'd like to see either of you even attempt some form of higher education.
>>
>>717637973
Either take a quarter and feel kind of relaxed, a half to feel kind of drunk and maybe fall asleep. But if you take the whole thing you'll probably black out and not remember having a good time. Xanax is very tricky but can be nice under the right circumstances/
>>
File: babe5.jpg (44KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
babe5.jpg
44KB, 640x348px
>>717637973
if you are only taking a bar i'd smoke some weed first. I found benzo highs to be too mild unless i mixed it with weed or took a lot. And when I took a lot i'd black out and do shit i couldn't remember.

Also don't get hooked that shit is as bad as opiates to get off, maybe even worse because i've seen more people have to go to the hospital for benzo withdrawal and if you go to the hospital for drug related shit it will fuck your life up. Psych care and rehab and piss tests.
>>
>>717652792
Btw this is only if you have no tolerance.
>>
Throw it in the trash and do something productive with your life.
>>
>>717652581

Hehe.
>>
>>717637973
Or, you could stop being a faggot, and order some Etizolam online.
Totally legal.
>>
>>717637973
I've had too many friends die from xanax to condone using it but if you are going to do it only take half. Xans can be used recreationally but almost everyone I know who has started fucking with em didn't stop until they were either in rehab, in jail, or dead. Stay safe anon.
>>
fucking bartards
>>
>>717652838
This. Benzos by themselves seem worthless unless you have anxiety and you can feel the anxiety melting away. Then they're euphoric. But when used to potentiate other drugs they can be great. However you must use caution because mixing CNS depressants with others can be deadly. Xanax is INCREDIBLE when used at the end of a Coke binge, for example. It is pure bliss to feel that edgy, toothgrinding anxiety melt away into relaxation. It's great to potentiate weed, and if you're responsible, a little Xanax and a beer or two can be great.
>>
>>717653197

How do you die from Xanax? Thought it was pretty much impossible to OD on them -- unless you're mixing with alcohol or somesuch.
>>
My limited experience:
Klonipen ain't shit nigga. Snorting does nuffin, under tongue does barely anything. A little stumbly.

Careful with snorting benzos in general, I had one brand that kept me up all night in cold sweats and brain zaps. Bad times.
>>
>>717653029
seems illegal
http://www.talktofrank.com/drug/etizolam
>>
>>717653474
It is pretty much impossible to OD on any benzo by itself. It's when mixed with opiates or other depressants that problems occur.
>>
>>717653474
>>717653632

This. You'd need about 4000mg of alprazolam to OD on it, but mixed with alcohol you could OD with even 2 mg depending on tolerance. You'll die from respiratory depression and just stop breathing.
>>
>>717653474
By mixing them with alcohol or blacking out and forgetting how many you've taken. One night I blacked out at bar number six and stumbled inside on bar number 20, took six shots of captain Morgan and slept for like five days

I should've died at bar number 11, I weighed 115 at the time. But, people prone to addiction due to genetics are also prone to naturally have a strong tolerance
>>
>>717652581
lol oops.

>>717652771
little tip. psych nurses get paid more than general nurses, and thats where many male nurses end up.

otherwise you could work your way towards ICU nursing or theatre nursing because i havent really seen male nurses outside of those areas.
if you are willing to shell out more money for a few more years you could always become a nurse practitioner (although idk if you have those where you live) and make just under what a GP would get.

if you've begun your rotations in hospitals, learn to seperate knowledge needed for exams from practical knowledge learned on rotation.
its all well and good knowing that 100 bpm is the recommended speed for CPR but in practice you need to get the tempo down properly since shit moves so fast that you'll most likely end up going at 150 bpm, and thats dangerous because it does not provide enough time for diastolic filling causing reduced cardiac output.

>>717653474
same way you die from opioids. respiratory depression. you just stop breathing.
luckily most people who fuck around with them develop enough tolerance not to die on their first go. but people die when they withdraw enough to lose that tolerance but then binge and end up ODing an amount that normally would have gotten them high.
the more common cause is mixing though.
if you take any two/three of benzos, antipsycohtics, opioids, alcohol, first generation antihistamines, ketamine, /other sedatives
then you're gonna cause some synergy (most act on nmda/gaba receptors somehow)
>>
>>717637973
zanzabaar can be a fucked up place friend. dont get addicted you will fuck your own shit up real hard. speaking from personal experience.
>>
>>717654272

Thanks man, the plan is ER/ICU/OR nursing for a few years and then to go back and become a NP. We have them everywhere here in Canada.
>>
>>717654031

Friend of mine drinks vodka like crazy. Also takes benzos like candy. He's been doing it for years, and hasn't OD'd yet, but I worry about him. But you can't say anything to him about it. He's gonna do what he's gonna do. :-\
>>
>>717654272
Benzo withdrawal can be fatal, if bad enough, but even with a zero tolerance it would be very hard to die from a benzo overdose UNLESS mixed with other CNS depressants.

OP, just lay in bed, throw on Netflix and take the fucking bar.
>>
one Xanax bar isn't gonna do much if you're not drinking with it.
>>
>>717653029
This, got 5 viles of it in liquid form with 90 mg's in each vile. Only had 1 scare so far when my girl took way too much (sometimes you forget you already took more) and ended up sleeping for a day and walked around like a Zombie for a few more. Probably because we mixed it with the analog version of Klonopin as well
>>
>>717654715
Oh man you mean clonazolam?? Haha man I had a TERRIBLE few weeks with that shit? Lost about a month of my life with it. Tried to piss on the floor of a doctors office cuz I was fucked up on it. Not to mention popping bars like skittles. I had to stay in ICU to make sure I didn't go through seizures from benzo withdrawals.
>>
>>717654901
Yeah that's the one. Got a few viles of that laying around as well. Shit's a slippery slope to go down. After our little scare we really cut back on "experimenting" with them until the weekends. If you take them everyday, you'll lose a few days here and there.
>>
xanax is stupid have fun falling asleep
>>
>>717654473
I would avoid ED.
its a mess regardless of what country you're in.

its a rather unpredictable working environment and people are always quite high strung. there's always the risk of violence too, no matter how many security guards you have on the scene, so maybe pick up judo or something.
some people enjoy it since you process patients really quickly and not knowing what you'll get.
>>
>>717655220
You gotta fight it and get over the hump. After that, you're golden
>>
>>717655220
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>717655216
Dude that shit is TERRIFYING. Super euphoric but you forget how much you've been taking and you're just blacked out 24/7. Clonazolam is the devil. Won't lie; I found a quarter of a little orange clonazolam pill about a month ago. I took it, with no tolerance, and was fucked up for a day.
>>
Incase you were planning on fucking that night, I'd stay away from the Xannies. They can kill your boner
>>
heroin is like an orgazum in a needle

special speller
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.