[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best MDMA pill you've ever taken? Where

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: mdma_tablets.jpg (26KB, 350x343px) Image search: [Google]
mdma_tablets.jpg
26KB, 350x343px
What's the best MDMA pill you've ever taken? Where was it ? And how long/strong was the high ?

>Blue Tesla's
>Uk
>6/7 hours
>Hallucinations and intense feeling of euphoria
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483214244440.jpg (45KB, 468x838px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483214244440.jpg
45KB, 468x838px
Stories are appreciated as well
>>
>>717607080

>Purple Battery
>Be
>5/6 hours

>Feeling everything around me
>I did not need my glasses to see properly
>Euphoria
>Everything I touched felt smoother
>No Hallucination
>>
>>717607080
The UPS were pretty great recently, The Legos and 4 leaf clovers(looked just like the 4chan icon actually) were awesome some time ago too.
>>
>>717608010
I've heard the Legos are good ? Most recently I took was yellow breitling, however just ended in a massive crash of mood around 3am making me just sleep
>>
Fuck it's been years man, I remember white Mercedes where the tits. But the main dealers at the time got busted, along with the cracking down on safroil I think it's called.
>>
>>717607080
If you were having audio and visual hallucinations it was mda not mdma. Almost the same but not quite.
>>
>Blue Ghost
>Croatia, Zrce beach
>After 1 hour
>Tried sex with a ventillator fan
>Loved everything
>DNB = Universe
>Got beat up by friend because being too annoying at 3 AM
>>
>>717607080
red pills with 2014 on one side. stavanger, norway. fucking loved those things
>>
>Yellow Warner Bros
>Romania
> ~45 minutes
>High for about 5-6 hours
> DnB rave
>Peaked during Serum's set..
>Felt great man
>>
>>717609394
love serum
>purple creamfields
>DJ Q B2B TS7
>50 mins
>lasted 6 hours
>hard come up
>nearly chonged my jaw out
>>
>blue ghost
>ireland
>i was 16, so i just watched naruto, smoked a few rollies, then got paranoid when i googled "blue ghost" and found out its a drug
>>
i only use MDMA raw crystal. for NYE i used 120mg and 60mg a couple hours later. combined with a bunch of THC and i was rollin for about 9 hours.
>>
Anyone remember the Gold Bars?

200mg Dutch Imports.

UK at Beatherder festival 2013 (or maybe 14)
>>
>>717607080
not really sure, but got a blue one that had already been kinda crushed as my friend took half and that was the best fucking pill
but the worst pill I've ever taken was an iron brew one given to me in Edinburgh. it just made me feel like I was going to have a heart attack.
>>
Golden Buddha, England, West Midlands
>>
Havent done it in years.. i did blue dolphins. Lasted like 5 hours. Nothing crazy, just euphoria and I smoked like a million cigarettes in the park talking about life and shit with my buddy.
>>
in 1986 I used to get powdered MDMA mailed from Colorado (by a friend's hippie mom) to the East Coast.

shit was amazing.

the year before that my friend in Dallas could still charge X to his credit card in bars. true.
>>
>Blue Pisces
>White Dragonfly

The blue pisces was all out amazing ecstasy.
The white dragonfly was surprisingly smaller than the regular MDMA standard pill but it made me hallucinate.
>>
Shit was green with a Michael Jordan logo on it
>>
>>717607080

>Orange Tesla
>New Year's Eve Last Year
>Assfucked My Wife For 5+ Hours
>So cash
>>
>>717608999
Intense hallucinations to point where friends and objects were completely changing. Closing eyes almost felt like a small TV existed just above my POV
>>
File: 1782839502.jpg (22KB, 550x672px) Image search: [Google]
1782839502.jpg
22KB, 550x672px
>>717607080
i used to do alot of crystals. What's better pills or crystals?
>pic unrelated
>>
>>717608999

mda is pretty rare (even on darknet). managed to get myself an ounce of the stuff mailed from netherlands about a year ago and man it was a wiled ride! sold like hotcakes.. really wish i'd saved some. its no where near as lovey as MD but it is much more stimmy and trippy. and you need like half as much, the come up and come down were pretty rush IMO

mdma is way better for parties but mda is worth a try
>>
>>717607080
Green Heineken 200
5 Hours, pretty intense but not perfect, only ever found one.
>>
>>717611218
Haha they're the best times, that's happened to me quite a few times, I prefer it being like that than loud music and raves tbh. Although like you I go through cigs like they're non existent.

>My friend has a large house in the middle of no where we sometimes to to
>Generally all drop and just explore the area/house.
>Ends in very deep conversations and hugs
>>
>>717607080

>Gold Bars
>Ireland
>4/5 hours
>Strong hallucinations, after taking two I was talking to people that weren't even there
>>
>>717612291

thats 400mg of Dutch MDMA! not surprised you were tripping out.
>>
>>717612465

Was such a strange trip, I remember trying to shake hands to apologise to a girl I called gay. She wasn't even at the club and I never called her gay. Would try again if I could get my hands on them
>>
OP here.
>>717611972
I'd rather have a more trippy interesting experience as explained here:
>>717611797
However it was my first time trying any form of pill, meaning the experience was incredibly mentally overwhelming and almost scary for the first hour or so (17 at the time), after about an hour the effects began to calm down. After becoming settled in a tent with friends was when the hallucinagenic type feeling set in.

I believe it may have actually been MD despite being purchased at a festival, certainly not MDMA as I recall, didn't have a loving feeling or urge to dance at all like your standard MDMA pill.

When checking on pill report after the festival, the pill was flagged with a warning in my province.
>>
wasn't a pill, rather a bag of MDA. Mixed 115mg with 80mg MDMA, followed with more MDA(can't remember how much, it was 5 years ago)

>17 years old, hanging out with gf, her best friend, my best friend, and his gf. 5 people in total
>all big into bk-MDMA and MDMA when we could get it, as well as other weird RCs
>guy who sells me weed tells me he has MDA, I am excite because hadn't tried it yet
>all of us take 100-150mg each at 8'oclock, I take MDMA 20 minutes in
>body feels waaay heaver than just MDMA alone after 40 mins
>it's winter in FL, probably 55 degrees outside. We smoke a blunt outside on this old couch
>buzzing like crazy, someone goes inside to get water
>brings out water and glowsticks, like a decent human being, put on some music
>friends gf gets up to go inside, steps on a glass of water, cuts her ankle really bad
>we decide to all cut our ankles and all become blood brothers
>barely cut ourselves and kind of touch our wounds together. Still makes me laugh at how retarded that was
>go back inside, take more MDA
>smoke like crazy, kind of forget what happens. I remember trying to climb a palm tree and sitting by a canal, being loud rolling teenagers, and smoking all our weed

A couple years later, we find out the next door is some government official( I wanna say DEA, but I'm not sure )

good times
>>
>>717611840
if you can get crystal get crystal. just make sure you also use reagent test kit
>>
File: Pills.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Pills.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
What's the name of the pill right of the diamond?
>>
>hallucinating on extacy
lol fuck off you numale faggot
>>
Triple stack, double stamped yellow sunflower. Extremely wide pill with sun on one side flower on the other, 2008ish at Phunkadelic, DJ Keoki headlined event paying keokiclash, in the Central Mass area. Lost my fucking mind, for days.
>>
>>717613264
Use http://www.pillreports.net to check using their search function
>>
>>717611797
Yep thatll do it. It can look the same and tests exact same its just a small process off of making mdma. Usually when the md has been synthesised off a different base than safrole oil
>>
>>717613376
Not hallucinating off of those early rave dirty dirty rolls.

>get gud faggot
>>
>>717609984

mad man
>>
>>717611972
Mda is my fav. Except the jaw clenching and eye wobbles. Much more intense full on speedy hallucinogenic overwhelming trip for sure. Usually need .05 where nomally a .1 of molly would have the same effect i reckon
>>
>>717607363
final takes place in 2017.
so whats wrong?
van gerwen won.
>>
Also as a seasoned roller. You can't base a god damned thing off of what's stamped and stack size. Literally all pills are different region to region, depending on who stamped them.
>>
>Yellow triangles
>No logo, only break line
>2006
>Netherlands
>Took them on Qlimax 2006, the whole party was 1 big blur but i remember i had the best time of my life on them.
>>
>>717613155
Crystal doesn't mean shit mate. After gassing they are both a fine white/yellow powder like grains of sand but smaller. There is an extra process using bi carb n shit that will give you the crystals with cut or without depending on what else you add to a solution
>>
>>717613460
Haven't found it there when I searched for it.
>>
>>717613730
>Gurney
>Gurning
He's gurning his fucking tits off
>>
>>717614000

pill reports is a pretty reliable source IMO. and certain pills i.e gold bars, yellow ups, gold durex, defqons etc.. you know are coming from the Dutch Defqon Crew so you know its all about the 200mg a piece
>>
>>717613155
what? i just do like a small tolerance check every time i try something new
>>
>>717607080

Blue Tesla hands down (UK). I was in a night club with dry ice and fucking lasers and shit so the visuals where fucking amazing.
>>
>>717614321
Yes and no, sure they are a reliable source but I mean stamps aren't that hard to create. How many people and crews are out there trying to cash in on the reliability of another well known crew?
>>
>>717607080
Nice try DEA
>>
>>7176070
i had a blue tesla
Uk, Leeds fest 2016
5 hour
mixed with other drugs (ket and cocaine) i couldnt feel my face :D i felt amazing
>>
i dont remember what color it was.
we got them in magdalena techno club in berlin.
6 to 7 hours.
just insane euphoria, and just feeling well overall. i could see everything.

i started losing interest in mdma since i've discovered LSD a few months ago.
>>
>>717614886
Just candyflip bro
>>
>>717614886
have you tried mixing LSD and MDMA? 10/10 experience.
>>
>>717607080
>Anyone remember the Gold Bars?
>
>200mg Dutch Imports.
>
>UK at Beatherder festival 2013 (or maybe 14)
>>717610705

Those pills man.. Me and my friends took so many of them on trips to holland.

Personal favourite is White skulls, strong af
>>
Memantine. It let me take a shit load of stimulants without building a tolerance. It also "cured my autism".
>>
called em Pures. capsules, not pressed pills.
Detroit circa 1997
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.