[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn it, /b/. I'm probably going to get fired. My boss

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 10

File: 1477872013336.jpg (77KB, 649x747px) Image search: [Google]
1477872013336.jpg
77KB, 649x747px
God damn it, /b/. I'm probably going to get fired.

My boss said she was going to try to get me hooked up with one of her friends. She asked "Would you date a girl that has kids"? Obviously I told her no, since i'm not a beta faggot that's going to raise another mans child.

Well, after I said that, she said "Go fuck yourself. You're a selfish prick if you wouldn't at least consider it".

Normally i'd just shrug it off as a woman being fucking retarded, but i feel like i'm going to lose my job over this. What do, /b/?
>>
>>717606093
This may be sexual harassment. Send an email to yourself documenting exactly what happened and what your boss said.

Keep your nose clean at work.

If you do get fired, apply for unemployment and lawyer up.
>>
Should not of been a bitch and told her that you don't want to raise some cunts kids.
>>
Talk to her and ask her why she was mad and if this will affect your job. I don't think it will since it's not a valid reason to fire someone. Btw she did you a solid trying to hook you up with a girl. You could at least thank her for that.
>>
>>717606093
Record any and all interaction you have with her from now on. If she fires you from an emotional stance (which it sounds may happen) she'll probably slip and reference you turning down her friend. If she does and you have it recorded, she's done and you've got a case for wrongful termination. Don't mention shit to her about the recording. Just have your phone recording video. Too easy.
>>
>>717606700

....and that is illegal in a few dozen states. You can not audio record without consent
>>
>>717606093
Rape her
>>
>>717606382
>Click here
Yup, it's time the whores get a little of their own medicine
>>
>>717606093
Did you actually say 'beta faggot'? If not do what everyone else is saying. If you did, you may be fucked.
>>
>>717606093
>since i'm not a beta faggot
youre a beta faggot the second you start worrying if you can be a beta faggot

maybe this woman was rich or super hot or something, and you said no because of some /pol/ meme that questions your masculinity.
>>
>>717606881
In most states you can record without consent as long as you are actively participating in the conversation.
>>
>>717607378
^^ Yeah

>>717606881
^^ Fuck face
>>
>>717606093
It's not beta to raise another man's kid, as long as it's not black.
>>
>>717608112
It's not, it's beta to have a kid and not raise it.
>>
>>717608112
Yeah it is. There's basically some guy somewhere spreading his genes and his DNA some there will be more of that asshole and what you're going to do about it is raise his children that'll grow up and be assholes just like him. It's sad for the mother but it's a stupid move.
>>
>>717606093
There's being "red pilled" and then there's "revealing your true power level".
Never do the latter in public.
It's not worth the hassle.
>>
>>717606444
Witnessing your unlucky trips. It's should *have
444 in Chinese numerology means die and die again.
>>
>>717606382
this
>>
>>717606093
You are not going to loose your job. You are making a big deal out of nothing, she will have forgoten it by tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_1322.jpg (237KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1322.jpg
237KB, 1024x768px
Move to scandinavia. Here we have something called workers laws. It basically means you cant't get fired unless there is a really good reason that also can be documented. Having a safe job is key to living a good life.

My last job fired me for leaving work one day (had to give my younger brother keys to our house). I was 18 y/o and had worked there for 2 months. Still, my union paid for lawyer help and my employer had to pay me $6,000 to avoid further legal actions against them.
>>
>>717606444
Cuck detected
>>
>>717606382
>>717606444
Do this Op
>>717606700
And this if is legal in your state
>>
>>717606093
how old are you, your boss and boss's friend?
>>
if you start raising a woman's kids, a lot of states have a bunch of cuck laws that make you basically married to her/declare you as an income provider and if you decide to drop her, she can sue for child support or some kind of compensation and stuff

basically you did the right thing

dont get cucked
>>
>>717607309
this women was her
>>
>>717606093

Make it not about you next time you talk to her. Tell her you're not ready to commit your whole self to the kid and your step dads always let you down so much, you couldn't bare to do that to another child. Tell her it's not that you wouldn't consider it for your own sake, but for the children's.
>>
>>717607309
are you retarded, his boss has really bad temper, only retard would date her, no wonder she is divorced
>>
>>717608112
only pathetic cuck would do so, like you
>>
File: 1417357081580.jpg (859KB, 2000x3623px) Image search: [Google]
1417357081580.jpg
859KB, 2000x3623px
>>717609241
You also have a shitload of taxes, hardcore cuckoldery and speak a retarded forgoten tongue.
>>
>>717608112
Kill yourself cuck
>>
>>717610918
most retarded image ever, do u even history?
>>
>>717610918
here is a stupid person who does not see the positive side of taxes.
>>
>>717606093

Force yourself on her sexually then when she cries rape, just tell her to stop sending mixed messages.
>>
>>717606382
was gonna post this. Just document it so if she fires you you have recourse.

If your company is big enough to have an HR rep, file a complaint to them about what she said.
>>
>>717606382
How the fuck is that sexual harassment?
>>
>>717606455
uh no, she's a bitch for saying that. His preferences are his preferences and he doesn't have to take shit from somebody because of it. She's a bitch for being that she couldn't pawn her friend off on him. She didn't really want to hook him up she wanted to hook her friend up, she's a selfish fake ass bitch.
>>
>>717606093
kill her
>>
>>717606093
Dude just tell her you're gay. Don't fuck bitches from work (or work related)anyway, it's just a time bomb. Seriously, what if you got with this girl and you decided to break it off? Your boss would hear about it and you'd be fucked anyway, since it's her friend. Your boss put you in a shitty position.
>>
>>717607032
This
>>
>>717607032
The ONLY correct answer!
>>
>>717606093
You reply, "Do you mean hypothetically? If I were not gay?"
>>
File: more snowniggers.jpg (679KB, 1024x1544px) Image search: [Google]
more snowniggers.jpg
679KB, 1024x1544px
>>717611844
What about this one, my snownigger friend?
>>
>>717614567
Yea but Nordic countries no longer look like the while afrika still does
>>
>>717614567
It doesn't really make sense when the majority of Scandinavia is way more advanced compared to subsaharan africa now adays
>>
>>717614567

>Vikings hundreds of years ago
>Affrica today

congrats. Nig nogs are only a few hundred years behind white people.
>>
>>717606093
God damn that hairstyle is absolutely cancerous. Illegal to fire over that though. Women always want men to accept their children and you're a asshole if you don't. But it's okay for them to not accept a man with a kid.
>>
File: 1478821828157.gif (355KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
1478821828157.gif
355KB, 250x183px
Read up on labor laws faggot. If she threatens to fire you, tell her you're going to sue her ass into next year. Then shove your cock up her ass and prove you're not beta.
>>
File: consider.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>717606093
Just say what I've said when faced with similar problems on the same topic:
>I've made it this far in my life without making that mistake, so is it too much to ask the same of a potential partner?
>>
what's sad is if you go on POF, a good majority of the women there are single moms

why do so many guys abandon their women and kids?
>>
>>717615653
This. God damn every woman who messages me has kids but these same women won't accept a guy with a kid. They're shitty people. This is why there single.
>>
>>717606093
Try fucking the kid, to show that you're not discriminatory against children
>>
>>717615653
Or they're fat. So many fat girls who feel entitled to any man.
>>
>>717614491
Do this, faggot OP
>>
>>717606093
you are sort of selfish for a child to be a deal breaker for simply dating.

nobody said you gotta raise her kid. dating isn't like being exclusive or moving in together or getting married. it's called dating, you go on dates, with one maybe several people, because it's dating.

lol you think you're "not a beta", but truly you are because you're afraid. lol you literally could have gone on one date, fucked her, and just said "we weren't right for each other" and left it at that.

I doubt you'll be fired, because y'know, laws and such. but you really are a dumb piece of shit, and not just for turning down easy pussy
>>
>>717606093
If this is the slut you were talking to your a fucking idiot
>>
>>717616986
But dates are to determine if that person would be a good as a long term partner. This would mean at some point you may be raising the kid.
>>
>>717616986
T. Cuck
>>
When turning down a hook-up from a female acquaintance you always say "I'm not emotionally available right now". Cumdumpsters speak that language.
>>
>>717606093
Don't blame ya, way to not take her mistake and get cucked into raising some other dudes seed. Lots of pussy out there.

(That being said, doesn't hurt to date/fuck her, most of them have a kid for love and just want dick, but guess this could go bad and then you'd really lose your job)
>>
>>717617246
if you even got to that step.

who knows, you might even like the damn kid. but more than likely, the kid will be 7+ and pretty much past the "raising" point. they can feed themselves and spend most the day at school. not really sure what the huge deal is. you don't have to spend your money on the kid. and to be honest, OP doesn't sound like he's got much to begin with, so dating in general is probably not up his alley.
>>
>>717617554
>made a joke about naive cuckolds saying "I walked in on my ex-wife in bed with another guy, that's when I started to get suspicious"
>girl overhears and now started talking to me all the time and said she feels bad
>date is set up

women are fucking sociopaths lmao
>>
>>717617666
>OP refused to date her
>anon: good job, but it wouldn't hurt to date her

devil's advocate, plz go
>>
>>717616986

>>do I see myself raising someone else's child?
>>No.
>>aww shucks looks like we're not meant to be...

determined if they should be together before the first date
>>
Shoot her by havin a microwave in you luggage in the back of your car bat 2 am 5 am everyday. That should teach her a lesson. Shoot the kid also. No webm is needed.
>>
>>717617748

Part of it is, all it takes is a kid making shit up and a woman saying "YUP!" to count as proof against a dude. Not every kid is gonna be nice or good. I've met a /ton/ that knew they could pin shit on people to extort their way. That alone is why I want nothing to do with children at all, ever. I like life simple and easy. Too much potential for bullshit.
>>
>>717606093
I need sauce on this bitch op.
>>
>>717606093
This is Olga Katysheva. She's fucking hot.
>>
>>717617972
dating may have an "end goal" for most to "get hitched" or "married", but that's not ultimately it's purpose or the goal you should try to reach with every person you date. dating helps you figure out who you are and who or what traits in a person you want to be with. "having a kid" is not a trait, and does not define a person.

I'm not saying you gotta date everyone, but excluding people for non-issues like that limits yourself from growth, and you never really learn anything about yourself.

it's kind of like when a child claims they don't like some food, but really they have no clue, because they've never tried it before. I'm not saying the woman's kid is like the food, the woman is.
>>
>>717618218
understandable. and you could easily date someone without ever going back to their house or getting too close.

idk. I used to think I'd never date a black woman, until I realized I've just never met one I'd date, until I did.
>>
>>717618904
Gross, no one wanted to know how you became a race traitor, got into bestiality and got aids all in one swoop. Keep that shit to yourself.
>>
>>717606093
>>>/pol/105537178
>>
>>717619125
>assuming I'm white

that's you're problem. you assume too much.
>>
>>717606093

Get that resume ready. Or do they take those when you apply at another Taco Bell down the street?
>>
>>717606093
I understand what you are saying but two things:

1) she can't fire you for that. that's insane. what sort of third world country do you live in without labour union laws protecting you in the workplace

2)dating a woman with kids isn't too bad. especially if the kids are too young to tell that you sneak into their rooms at night and jack off in their mouths
>>
>>717619323
*your problem
>>
>>717619323
>implying you have to be white to be a race traitor

I don't think you know what that phrase means anon..
>>
>>717619600
taco bells require at least an AA degree now.

yes, resumes are standard
>>
>>717606093

Go back, apologize, and say "you're right, I've reconsidered. I might. But it depends on the kids. Like, are they girls between, say, 11 and 17? And are they fat?"
>>
>>717606093
Think as you will, but act like others. Fly under the radar, dumbass. Next time, just say, "Oh, sure." You can always lie and say it didn't work out or maybe just fuck the bitch. Why tell everyone everything you're thinking?
>>
>>717618635

the having the kid part is very much an issue that needs to be made apparent. There's so many negative variables involved when they have one. Maybe the dad was a deadbeat? Or maybe she's psycho and chased him off, she would be only into dating OP with the express purpose of trapping OP into surrogate dad and he doesn't want to risk it, and she wouldn't have even been into trying to date OP had she been single and free at this time. What kind of positive variables does having a kid bring to dating?
>>
>>717619611
>what sort of third world country do you live in without labour union laws protecting you in the workplace

America
>>
>>717619611

Speaking as a former manager, if I didn't like someone I'd just start tacking on shit for writeups like insubordination or whatever they ammo they gave me to work with. Being in a position of power tends to do bad things to peoples morality and sense of fairness if they had any to begin with. If you're creative and enough of a dick it's super easy to ruin people. I suspect that's what's in store for OP. Might not happen this month or year, but it will probably happen.
>>
>>717619772
lol that's a ridiculous thought. no, not a non-white being a race traitor, but a white person calling someone (who they presume to not be white) a race traitor. because that doesn't happen. "race traitor" itself is a white american term. no one else says that, and white americans wouldn't care if a non-white were a race traitor.
>>
Unless she is a widow, being a single mother is irresponsible and shows not only the lack of the ability to commit, but very poor decision-making skills.
>>
>>717619981
>she would be only into dating OP with the express purpose of trapping OP into surrogate dad

you forgot your tinfoil hat.
>>
>>717606093
You did the right thing, OP. There's nothing worse than raising a sperm that isn't yours.
>>
>>717620148
>implying I'm white

There goes your logic. Shouldn't you be dying from your aids or finding what your gorilla GF is banging behind your back? Or is visitation in the local prison not available at the moment?
>>
>>717606093
record it
then sue
>>
>>717606093
I'm glad this character that OP is portraying is getting fired.
>>
>>717612770
femanon detected
>>
>>717620149
>not only the lack of the ability to commit

I love this argument. it literally makes no sense. please, list the ways in which commitment or lack thereof comes into play with single motherhood. did she leave the father because she couldn't get from him the debauched sex she craved so badly after her vagina was stretched to a chasm?
>>
File: no-sale.jpg (4KB, 184x225px) Image search: [Google]
no-sale.jpg
4KB, 184x225px
>>717606093
We all come with our share of baggage from our prior relationships, but I draw the line when that baggage comes in the form of another human being.
>>
>>717620311
only white people say "race traitor" and you know it.
>>
>>717620602
>be with a person
>make a child with them
>not with the father
>still dating
Lack of commitment from the start, bro. Explain to me how that it isn't?
>>
>>717620778
>father leaves because he can't handle raising a child
>mother is still a human being with emotions and desires

so I guess it's just the father that can move on to another relationship? all single mothers are doomed due to "lack of commitment" deemed by some neckbeard, because he knows all, especially about the complexities of a completely different individual's life.
>>
>>717620770
Not him but asians say it too
>>
>>717606093
Fuck that shit, you DON'T want to raise some faggot's faggot ass kid.
>>
you sound like the faggots in threads complaining about how some chick is going to be fat in 5 years.

lol who the fuck cares? that prevents you from jerking off or having a good time? so sad.
>>
>>717621404
>complaining about how some chick is going to be fat in 5 years.

Literally no one is going on about that. At all.

>lol who the fuck cares?

You do obviously, you're the one bitching about it afterall.
>>
>>717610918
Take a cheetoes break man, typing a mile a minute cant be good for your genetics.
>>
>>717620149
This
>>
>>717607378
This. (skip tracer for 4 years - no proof) As long as one of the parties knows they are being recorded, the recording is admissible in court. it's called "one party consent" law, and I believe it's federal. If both parties are oblivious, you need a warrant.
>>
>>717621607
LOL you've never been in a celeb thread.

it's basically all anyone says about any celeb that happens to be slightly overweight.

I bet if someone posted a picture of Ariel Winter right now, within 10 minutes there will be at least one comment about how she will "blow up" in 5 years.
>>
>>717606093
Yep, I bet this is totally how it happened, and that you aren't being dishonest about it at all.
>>
>>717610918
the taxes are almost entirely from sales (i.e. sales tax, in other words NOT INCOME TAX, as in they tax the things you buy)

but there are a lot of muslims moving there currently...
>>
>>717621015
>over 70% of youth in custody are products of single mothers
>not putting up your child for adoption after the father bails
>m-muh compassion
Real compassion would be putting the kid in foster care. You aren't holding the moral high ground here, you're promoting a womans selfishness as more important than reducing next generation of criminals.
>>
>>717621945
>LOL you've never been in a celeb thread.

You're right, I haven't. I like to think I'm better than the sad people who worship celebs.

>I bet if someone posted a picture of Ariel Winter right now, within 10 minutes there will be at least one comment about how she will "blow up" in 5 years.

Ok? What the hell does this have to do with this thread?
>>
>>717622509
>Real compassion would be putting the kid in foster care.

Real compassion would have been aborting it
>>
>>717623069
He didn't say merciful
>>
You're not a cuck if the kid is white. Go smash dat pussy OP.
>>
>>717622509
>Real compassion would be putting the kid in foster care.

holy shit. you must be a troll because no one can be this stupid. have you seen the current state of the foster/adoption system? it's atrocious. it's deplorable. if you legit think putting a kid up for adoption is better than raising it as a single parent, you should just save the world the hassle and kill yourself, because we really don't need more children in an already sinking ship.

lol, it's funny how you throw that statistic out (one that you simply pulled out of your ass), because we're in a thread about how to keep single mothers single. another alternative? for them to find partners, suddenly they're not single, but god forbid you raise a child that you didn't personally conceive (one of the many reasons the foster system is doing so poorly), and possibly create another. but I guess as males, we have the opportunity, NAY, the right to put our seed into the nubile virgins so they may one day be tainted by "commitment issues" to raise a child on their own.
>>
>>717623387
>triggered: the post
>>
>>717621841
In several states, it is a felony unless both or all parties consent to the recording of a conversation.

A guy is doing life for recording the cops on his own property because of this.
>>
>>717621841
Pretty much this.

Fine to record audio or video, so long as it either occurs in a public space or is done for a specific reason.
Might not be admissable in all places, but being able to hand a tape to a lawyer gives them something to work with.

Of course, if OP is casual or contract its all pretty much moot. Casuals can be fired with no real warning. Contracts are a little tougher for HR, but there's always clauses that let the company terminate pretty easily.
>>
>>717606093
>Bitch gets annoyed at personal comment that has nothing to do with work
>Comment was not insulting or harassing anyone (legal basis)
>I feel like I'm going to lose my job over this

Is there any chance you live in Afghanistan in the year 1238 or are you just mentally retarded?
>>
>>717623387
this guy fucking gets it. jesus christ. i never want kids because i can't trust myself to properly raise a child, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with a single mother seeking someone to provide for her children and love her in the process. if it isn't for you, whatever. but c'mon. it's about the kids, not your selfish ass
>>
>>717623569
I just think it's funny how illogical some people can be.

call it what you will. but I'll call bullshit out for what it is.
>>
>>717623801
in florida it's ok to video tape someone, but not take audio without their consent. obviously the filming only goes so far as to "public" behavior. so no hidden bathroom cams.
>>
>>717623841
>Thinks a woman would be in charge of anything in Afghanistan in the year 1238
>Asks if the other person is retarded

I think you need to brush up on your world history before calling anyone mentally incapable of handling any information.
>>
>>717623841
>thinking this is not 2017 radical feminist america where this is 100% possible
>>
>>717623387
>have you seen the current state of the foster/adoption system? it's atrocious
I've seen how 70% of children in youth custody aren't products of foster care, the stats are against you.
>you should just save the world the hassle and kill yourself
single mother detected
>lol, it's funny how you throw that statistic out (one that you simply pulled out of your ass)
I dont remember naming my ass the bureau of justice statistics bulletin. Come to think of it, i didn't name my ass Wisconsin Division of Youth Services either. Typical cuck rocking the overactive imagination.
>but god forbid you raise a child that you didn't personally conceive
C U C K
> but I guess as males, we...
We are not males. I am a male. You are a betamale.
>>
>>717624107
switch the genders and this would be a ridiculous thought, no?
>>
>>717624107
You are aware the whole area of Iran and Afghanistan was a completely Buddhist/Zoroastrian area and as thus women were in charge of lots of things as well?

>I think you need to brush up on your world history
Said the guy not knowing anything about the topic he is talking about. That is the most typical American post I have seen since a couple of days on here. Congratulations.

>>717624220
So America in 2017 is worse than Afghanistan in 1238. Congratulations.
>>
>>717606093
Hostile work environment. You may now quit and still collect unemployment.
>>
>>717624107
Gender is a social construct, for all we know, all of Afghanistan could be run by women.
>>
>>717606093

if you're coming here for advice on this you deserve to get fired you dumb shit.
>>
>>717624274
>CUCK

nice counterpoint, retard. that stat has no basis in reality. you couldn't tell your ass from your mouth if they showed you a chart and pointed to it for you.
>>
>>717624396
[citation needed]

>>717624307
I don't see how me being a hot chick would help this situation anon.
>>
>>717616465
Kek
>>
File: IMG_7619.gif (2MB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7619.gif
2MB, 216x173px
>>717606093
Says no
Are you socially retarded?
Just say yes and then don't date her, or fuck her and don't fuck her.

What is gained from telling her that shit? What response did you expect?
And she is a friend of your female boss?

My fucking sides you moron
>>
>>717624616
a man firing a woman for saying something stupid.

you will never be a hot chick. now cry.
>>
>>717624441
>for all we know, all of Afghanistan could be run by women.

That'd explain why it's such a shit place to live. It all makes so much sense now.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 226x223px
>>717624532
>Stats gathered based on criminal profiling and incarceration rates have no basis in reality.

I bet you cried when Hillary lost.
>>
>>717624098
Obviously....
Though here its actually illegal to film people without their prior knowledge. Like a sign or something saying about security cameras.

Again, not sure about public spaces.... just taking random photos and shit of people and places can land you in jail. And if you take a photo of your kid at a park and happen to get someone else's kid in the background.....

Believe it or not, I was threatened with 7 years in jail AND a $20,000 fine because of a pic on fb.
>>
>>717606093
> since i'm not a beta faggot that's going to raise another mans child.

u baiting right? thats not beta bro, wtf every person has a past life, damn dude, u r retard

why do u have the feeling u're getting fired because u don't consider it though? If u're not into that it's your choice and schouldn't get u fired
>>
>>717606093
dude all you had to say was its not that she has kids, its that you don't want to deal with the fucking father of the kid

unless the kid was black, then the father isn't even around and your screwed
>>
>>717624616
>[citation needed]
Are you really that dumb? So let me recall. You throw around information clearly indicating their "general acceptance". I say you are wrong post other information (which are taught in general middle schools if you are not an uneducated American) and now you ask for citiation which you can achieve by doing a proper search which takes at most (at very most) 5 seconds?

You are the most typical American I have seen since a long time. Your education is on a typical American level. As is your intelligence quotient. Congratulations. You really deserve to be called American. You should be proud to call yourself American.
>>
>>717610044
kek, little kiddo doesn't even know what a cuck is
>>
>>717624782
>And she is a friend of your female boss?

I think you misinterpreted... he told that TO HIS BOSS.
>>
>>717624847
>a man firing a woman for saying something stupid.

Anon, there wouldn't be any female workers if that was the case.

>you will never be a hot chick. now cry.

Fine, I'll be mediocre. I'm not going lower than that.
>>
>>717606093
>>>717606093
>Just say what I've said when faced with similar problems on the same topic:
>>I've made it this far in my life without making that mistake, so is it too much to ask the same of a potential partner?
This is what I struggle with. I have seen some fine ass single mothers though..financialy independent for the most part too..and if the kid is a certain age I would consider it. (If they are in school, it would be easier to pursue...and that would also mean she is older.)

But this is the question I struggle with. Especially since I escaped a previous relationship were I was gonna be the spawn and child support wallet while she married someone else..

Dodged a very lethal and crazy bullet with that one.
>>
>>717624274
A 1991 federal study of former foster care wards found that one-fourth had been homeless, 40 percent were on public assistance and half were unemployed. Connecticut officials estimate 75 percent of youths in the state's criminal justice system were once in foster care.[13]

According to a survey by the National Association of Social Workers, 20 percent of children living in runaway shelters come directly from foster care. Children placed in out-of-home care, regardless of the reason, are at higher risk of developing alcohol and drug problems. The survey also found that 80 percent of prisoners in Illinois spent time in foster care as children.[14]

Karl Dennis, executive director of the Illinois based Kaleidoscope, the first child welfare agency in the country to provide unconditional care for children, says that in California, 80 percent of the adults in in the correctional facilities "are graduates of the state; the juvenile justice, the child welfare, the mental health and the special education systems."[15]
>>
>>717624875
"u baiting right? thats not beta bro, wtf every person has a past life, damn dude, u r retard"
>Someone is actually retarded enough to believe there are past lives
>>
>>717624960
>[citation still not provided]
>rants like a loon about Americans when I'm not one.

Wew, the projection here is strong.
>>
>>717624862
no, YOUR stat has no basis. reading comprehension. seriously, these fucking kids...
>>
>>717624875
> thats not beta bro
Being a cuck is pretty fucking beta
>>
>>717625186
It's not my stat. I told you where you could find it.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.