[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why don't you have a girlfriend anon?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 60

File: University too.jpg (387KB, 1725x1220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
University too.jpg
387KB, 1725x1220px
Why don't you have a girlfriend anon?
>>
File: sad.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sad.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>these hoes ain't loyal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eituXecDvSY
>>
Cause I'm clinically insane. No joke :(
>>
>>717596153
because my wife would kill me in my sleep
>>
>>717596229
Why not find a girlfriend who's also clinically insane?
>>
>>717596153
>>717596195
LMAO
>>
>>717596195
fpbp
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (49KB, 718x642px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
49KB, 718x642px
>>717596195
/thread
>>
whenever I get one I want to be single again
>>
>>717596153
I don't socialise with anyone outside of college and all the girls that show interest at college are 6/10s so I ignore them.
>>
File: 1482592075989.jpg (38KB, 479x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482592075989.jpg
38KB, 479x375px
>>717596153
>>
>>717596195
da fuck is a hall pass?
>>
File: kjNShoZ.jpg (183KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kjNShoZ.jpg
183KB, 1080x720px
i love eliza more than anyone else
>>
I'm extracting my cock. post more.
>>
>>717596153
i´m ugly and numb ...
>>
I think because im ugly...
>>
>>717596153

because i have a wife
>>
because i'm too busy practicing the arts of the sword
>>
File: fQk5NqV.jpg (358KB, 960x3910px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fQk5NqV.jpg
358KB, 960x3910px
>>717596153
Because I'm taken.
>>
File: 1.jpg (140KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
140KB, 1080x720px
>>717596838
el presidente?
>>
>>717596153
ugly
fat
fapping is easier.
>>
>>717597571
fuck thats even worst
>>
I have three girls on the go. All of whom think we share a special connection.

I tell them that I think the world of them, and that if my mental health were better, we'd be together.

I just like fucking lots of girls.
>>
>>717597922
lmao nice
>>
>>717596153
because my last relationship ended pretty shitty and i now have no sexual drive and cant love anyone right now
>>
>>717596153
This girl is really beautifull
>>
File: megane.jpg (6KB, 235x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
megane.jpg
6KB, 235x192px
>>717596153
Because I'm pic related.
>>
Because im a cuck
>>
>>717596153
I don't like women anymore. They honestly annoy me to no end. I'm only 21 and already I have lost interest in them. I've only fucked 3 and they were long term gfs, but now I don't even want one night stands or a gf. They all suck.
>>
>>717596153
Too much time on 4chan.
But, after a little break I met my gf, now it's safe being here again.
>>
>>717597292
corrupt header found.

Can't extract shit now faggot.
>>
Just got out of a 5 year relationship, and I'm so very tired
>>
in progress
>>
because : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw
>>
>>717598157
I suggest 2 things for you
>Either find out if you like dick
> Or actually try to get better/hotter gfs?
idk unless you, yourself look like shit you shouldn't have too many problems.
>>
>>717598129
>girl
>>
>>717596153
But I already have a fleshlight...
>>
don't know how/where to meet new women and tinder does not play to my strengths
>>
Because all the girls I tend to meet are not very bright. There are a few girls into me, but I'd rather not get with someone just for the sake of it.

I'm not saying all women are dumb, but the smart ones are harder to find.

I take the zombie approach to dating. Go for the braaaaaaaaains.
>>
File: 1478618363115.jpg (79KB, 500x642px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478618363115.jpg
79KB, 500x642px
>>717596153
Just got out of a 2 month catfish trap..
never met up with her.. ask me anything.
>>
I have, 1 1/2 years relationship.
Gonna dump her in summer
>mfw I lost 500days of my life in a stupid human
>>
>>717596317
This
>>
File: 0657_2631.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0657_2631.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
because I have a schizoid personality
>>
>>717598560
dump her rn and get it over with
>>
>>717597821

>worst

stay in school kid
>>
File: 1366580190659.jpg (461KB, 1366x854px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366580190659.jpg
461KB, 1366x854px
there is no time. maybe i can fit in a short relationship this autumn.
>>
>>717598138
Show us
>>
i do :( can i not be a 4chan cool kid now?
>>
i have no interest in getting out of my room or interacting with other people it's just too hard for me, I'd rather masturbate to one through my computer screen
>>
Just broke up with the gf after 2 years because we just kinda descended to being roomies who fuck each other instead of lovers. I feel really bad because I hooked up with two girls a week later and another 2 on NYE while she has trouble getting over it. Eh, fuck it.
>>
>>717596153
not really trying to get one...though i should
>>
>>717599742
Same here
>>
>>717596153
25 year old kissless virgin so even more women repellent. 4/10 and get really anxious talking to any girl that's above 5/10 with anything besides work.
>>
File: 1461077902792.gif (1MB, 196x148px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461077902792.gif
1MB, 196x148px
>>717596153
Because she shot me down.
>>
Because all my friends. They'll die or leave me either way.
>>
dating a girl is
> 50% being wrong
> 25% being confused
> 25% being frustrated

> 0-20% being sexually satisfied
> 80-100% being sexually unsatisfied

girls are just full of shit and bring nothing but problems
>>
>>717600824
>takes a shot on goal
>keeper catches the ball, preventing the score
>stands next to keeper for the rest of the game
>>
I am too beta and poor
>>
Busy saving lives.
The better and more lucrative I become, the more I will attract cool/hot girls.

Out of a 3 year relationship where I was gaslighted to the point of having no self worth or confidence. Literally to the back of an axe to my face and some concussion syndrome to snap out of it.

Feels bad man. It's been 2 years. She got a BF a few months after. I've been put off and not really had a moment to find a nice girl. Dating apps were a failure,deleted them a while ago.
>>
>>717596153
because i have a trap gf. is better of that
>>
I am clinically depressed.

Also I'm stuck with a crush from high school.
>>
File: 1482224600547.jpg (56KB, 517x656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482224600547.jpg
56KB, 517x656px
>>717596153
Because im fat and ugly. Working on the fat part, but not much i can do about the ugly.
>>
File: 1480200781930.png (516KB, 1279x718px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480200781930.png
516KB, 1279x718px
>>717598138
Kinda sames but I'm still kinda hit too.
>>717597922
But THIS NIGGA changed the game.
Bitches hate closing. It's all about that chance anyway-for them.

Make them check you till they go fucking crazy. Females have done this for how long?

Gonna and up alone anyway dwagg.
Failed post-wedding life or she dies.

Might as well be a piece of shit.
>>
Because despite being decent looking, having a steady job, a good car, and an ok apartment. I'm also in debt.

Women are expensive
>>
Because girls are attracted to the wrong kinds of guys.
>>
>>717596153
I'm kind of ugly (probably a 6/10 on a good day), I'm not in good shape (not overweight either but still), I'm a feminist hating conservative, I have little to no confidence when it comes to talking to women and I am not in college so the only way I could potentially meet women my age is something like tinder and idk I just don't want to stoop to that level quite yet
>>
>>717601666
>trap gf
there is not such thing as a monogamous tranny. if you're calling a tranny your girlfriend, then you are an extremely stupid person.
>literally a cuck
>>
>>717596317
Same
>>
>>717596619
MGTOW's:
Butthurt ugly dudes who have no redeeming qualities
Closeted faggots
>>
2 beta
>>
>>717602295
i'm don't like cuckold at all. and whatever, he is my trap bf ? as you wish
>>
>>717602431
nice strawman. you're misrepresenting MGTOW as men who don't have an active sex life.
>>
>>717596153
>extremely shy
>average attractive at best
I'm pretty sure I could get one if I'd play my cards right, but I'm too shy.
>>
>>717596153
i have a wife and a girlfriend!
>>
I'm an autistic male. What more needs to be said? Only way I'd get one is if I'd get lucky.
>>
>>717601781
can anyone give advice on letting go of a hs crush?
when u can't get girls...
>>
>>717596153
I'm in an online long distance relationship, so I kind of do.
>>
File: Gtfo right now.jpg (38KB, 564x705px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gtfo right now.jpg
38KB, 564x705px
>>717596195
>When you see something that makes you want to go to a Panama beach on Spring break and open fire with a grenade launcher
>>
>>717602561
MGTOW guys have very active sex lives.
With other men.
Or their bodypillow.
>>
>>717596153
Because a heroin addicted /b/tard isn't the most attractive thing.
>>
File: Typical MGTOW.png (211KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Typical MGTOW.png
211KB, 1920x1200px
>>717602431
>>717603122
Quagmire is a typical mgtow. He has sex all the freaking time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAnMKzZizM0
>>
File: 1483061240077.gif (736KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483061240077.gif
736KB, 600x338px
>>717603312
So mgtow means not married?
>>
File: 1483335631213.jpg (133KB, 964x743px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483335631213.jpg
133KB, 964x743px
>>717603122
Dubs of truth
>>
>>717603312
Hes not a MGTOW, he has a large amount of respect for women as he says in a few episodes, and they're his passion. MGTOWs have no respect for anyone but men, they believe women to be superficial monsters who want to use you.
>>
I'm still hung up on my 3 year (mostly) LDR from 3 years ago, and compared my last 2 gfs to her.
Definitely played a part in me dumping them, I've set my standards too high.

>tfw last i heard from ex she is a mess who drinks and smokes heavily now
>>
>>717596153
find me a good one and I'll date her
find me an attractive one that won't go crazy on me and I'll bang her lights out
>>
File: Yeeeee.jpg (8KB, 190x266px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yeeeee.jpg
8KB, 190x266px
>>717603667
>When you're actually cool on 4chan for like 5 seconds
>>
File: 53f.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53f.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
because i don't know how to talk to women
>>
I never leave my apartment and don't know where ro go to find girls that are not severly obese or have a deformity.
>>
>>717603878
MGTOW have a shitload of respect for women. A biologist having respect for a poisonous spider does not imply that the biologist hates spiders.
>>
>>717603878
Strawman. You're misrepresenting MGTOW intentionally.
>>
>>717604603
If MGTOWs don't think women are manipulative monsters who only desire to use them for their own enjoyment what is the point of the movement existing in the first place?
>>
>>717596153

Apart from an easy regular fuck, why in the fuck would I ever want a gf?
>>
>>717596153
Why don't you have a girlfriend anon?
>>
>>717604792
it's not a movement. Of course you know that and are calling it a movement just to bait me.
>>
>>717604491
Women are another half of a species and therefore your analogy doesn't work, believing one half of the species to be monsterous and evil, or at the very least baseline parasitic and untrustworthy and the other perfectly normal and reasonable, is to be ignorant of the entire basis upon which the human race is made.
>>
File: white knight.jpg (62KB, 600x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
white knight.jpg
62KB, 600x475px
>>717604792
>>717605004
>>
>>717596153
otaku desu
>>
>>717604975
Uh..? if its not a movement what the fuck is it? Because to anyone paying attention, its 3rd wave feminism from Opposite Land.
>>
>>717605004
(You)
>>
>>717596153
Because the one girl that's ever loved me left me. I spent years with her, and it was great. I tried to get out there but then I realized that most women and are shallow and can't hold a real conversation. I just miss my best friend, I guess.
>>
>>717605202
In order to be MGTOW, all a man needs to do is decide to refrain from entering into a committed monogamous relationship with a woman.

That's it. That's all it is. It isn't anything more than that.

It does not mean that as a MGTOW you will not have relations with women. We all have mothers and sisters, aunts and cousins. Our friends have girlfriends. We work with women.

Becoming MGTOW doesn't mean you can't have sex if you want to. You can even have a lover and still be considered MGTOW, as long as your lover knows that you are not committing to a monogamous relationship with them. MGTOW does not equal celibacy.

MGTOW is not a movement. It is a lifestyle. That's all it is and nothing more.
>>
File: heretical.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heretical.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>717597706
this is just sad and pathetic
>>
The middle schools keep kicking me out.
>>
>>717605126
Did you just call me a white knight for stating the scientific fact that genders are equal halves of a whole that exist entirely to allow the human race genetic diversity?
What dumbass shit are you smoking and where can I get some?
>>
>>717605418
Well I suppose thats fine if you want to live that way but there's really nothing wrong with being in a relationship with a woman, believing that it hurts you somehow is just a misunderstanding of reality.
>>
>>717596153
because i already married her
>>
>>717596153
My wife wouldn't like it
>>
>>717605803
There is a reason why it is customary for men to get down on one knee and bow before a woman before he proposing marriage.
Traditionalism is entirely based upon female superiority. Traditionalism is the pedestalization of women. (pic related)
>seats on lifeboats
>who gets rescued first in a burning building
>who gets to eat first during a famine
When it comes to the pecking order of whose life has the most value, society places men dead last every time. Furthermore, society expects men to place themselves dead last every time and it teaches boys that they are supposed to shame any man who refuses.
>your subjugation was deeply ingrained into your psyche by your mother during early childhood.
>"men provide". "men protect". "men serve". = slaves mentality

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: “No”.
Reject silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is. Look to no one else for social cues. Refuse to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility and try to find the courage to live according to your own best interests in a world which would rather you didn’t.
>>
File: WRk2uuF.png (376KB, 955x537px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WRk2uuF.png
376KB, 955x537px
>>717596153
>over 30 (not a wizard though, had a girl 9 years ago)
>works, decent pay, pharmacist
>average looks, balding (reversed the top with finasteride, but hairline never lowered again), not fat, but no muscles either
>lives with parents
>no car, has license, but afraid of driving (works very close to home, so it doesn't matter)
>no friends except for one similar guy on FB
>doesn't leave the house except for work and japanese classes once a week
>able to talk to women, can be witty/funny
yet I can't imagine how to get a girl and where would she fit in my life of work, games and anime
I stopped caring at some point and gave up on this, I'm trying hard not to think about it too much or else I'll get depressed again... but it doesn't always work. There are two decent, cute, young girls around. One just started working with me, the other attends the japanese classes. Both are 22.
>>
>>717596787

Must be hard.. to live a life without Google.
>>
>>717596153
i know this girl lol
>>
File: 1483239113171.jpg (64KB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483239113171.jpg
64KB, 800x450px
>>717596153
>beta af

why the fuck would i buy a book when i can hire from a library?
>>
>>717596153
because im a year into a degree and aint got time for nothin heavy
>>
>>717596153
Because im too busy finishing school and i dont want to waste my money :)
>>
File: 1443488740801.png (247KB, 540x676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443488740801.png
247KB, 540x676px
>>717598560

>mfw I lost 500days of my life in a stupid human
>Gonna dump her in summer

I am not sure you can do better, friendo.
>>
>>717606221

Cause women aren't books.. nigga the fuck.
>>
>>717596153
EPIC
EPIC BROS
EPIC PIC U SHUD NOT SHARE THREAD HAHA
EPIC CONTENT
EPIC SAME THREAD
EPIC SAME THREAD EVERY SINGLE HOUR OF EVERY SINGLE DAY HAHA PIC YU SHUDNT SHRE AND WANT SAVED THEERAD HAHAHA
EPIC
WWYD
WWYD THREAD HAHA
WWYD PICTURES YOU SHIULD NOT SHARE THREAD AND WANT SAVED HAHA EPIC
EPIC BROS
EPIC SAME THREAD BROS HAHA
EPIC CONTENT HAHA
WWYD HAHA EPIC
PICTURS YOUU SHUDNT SHAREE HAHA
EPIC SAME THREAD
EPIC
POCTURS U SHDDNT SHARE ND WANT SAVED HAHA
EPIC
SAME THREAD
SAME
SAME
PICTURES YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE MY BROS HAHA POST THE PICTURES YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHARE ON THE 4CHAN RANDOM BOARD BUT YOU ARE SHARING THEM ANYWAY ON THE 4CHAN RANDOM BOARD EPIC EPIC WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO THE FEMALE PICTURED IN THE PICTURE I POSTED ON THE 4CHAN EPIC ON THE 4CHAN RANDOM BOARD
HAHA
SAME
SAME
SAME THREAD EPIC HAHA
PIC U SHD NOT SHARE N WANT SAVED HAHA
EPIC
SAME
EPIC HAHA
MY BROS EPIC HAHA EPIC
THE PICS I SHUDNT SHARE THREAD HAHA
BROS
>>
>>717596624
All betas ITT except this guy
>>
>>717596153
Because as much as I like girls, girls don't like me very much - and most lesbian or bisexual girls are bat shit crazy feminists or look like unwashed greasy dikes... or both.
>>
File: jenna hopkins1.jpg (289KB, 1077x1382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jenna hopkins1.jpg
289KB, 1077x1382px
>>717596153
Because GFs are good for nothing. I have "conquests" all the time but, I just throw them away after a couple of weeks.
My treatment from whores and watching my dad get fucked over by my mom has left me close to dead inside when it come to attachment to women.
Its actually pretty sad guys, sometimes I wish I could be oblivious to female nature. I envy my brother who is getting married this summer. Poor bastard is happier than me.
>>
>>717605986
damn
>>
File: Pxyui1k.jpg (117KB, 1000x1309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pxyui1k.jpg
117KB, 1000x1309px
I had 4 girlfriends and now I'm 20 and i don't have one for a year at least. Getting a girlfriend won't give you happiness, trust me.
>>
File: 0492447367.jpg (293KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0492447367.jpg
293KB, 1600x1071px
Because 90% of the time Im at my house

Also, my resting face looks like I want to kill everyone around me so when I start talking to a girl she'll either be defensive or uninterested from the very start
>>
>>717605986
...HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Wait.. you're serious?
Ok first off, they get the first seats on lifeboats because thats chivalry, its a stupid old custom, and I agree its dumb, but it has nothing to do with female superiority, same thing with who gets saved first in fires or who eats first during a famine, and if you're about to go on with me about the pecking order, you can shut your mouth right now. We do these things because usually, women are seen as weaker, and while thats not really the case anymore, its just a tradition thats lived on for a while, it'll probably disolve overtime like most traditions in the end though they're such trivial things it doesn't really matter furthermore, for a VERY long time, women were not allowed any power at all.
Women of the peasant class stayed at home and cooked, and made babies to serve the state, women of the royality did the exact same thing, except their babies either controlled the state, or made more royalty to lead armies of peasants, run towns, or marry princesses, speaking of princesses, women, if they were from an important family, were a commodity, they were used to secure alliances and strengthen bonds between houses. Plus, lets not forget if a town got ransacked in a time of war, who got the spared the rod, and who usually had to take said rod in every orifice until they were dead? Women.
They were treated well in social situations so everyone could pretend they were worth something besides babymaking.
Now, it is leaning more to their superiority, but it wasn't always like this, and in many places on earth it STILL isn't. (Examples being the entirety of the Middle East, Japan, Africa, and many parts of central Asia) Only in the west do we see this "female superiority" starting to rise, and it is highly unlikely it'll ever get as bad as the middle ages.
You're being delusional, look at history and you'll see how bad people with cunts had it for a pretty long time.
>>
>>717607122
I mean yeah you dated a bunch of retarded highschool girls what do you expect
>>
File: cawfee.jpg (12KB, 206x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cawfee.jpg
12KB, 206x193px
Because almost every woman I know are the typical "you can't judge me I'm always right" type of person. The only women I do know who aren't like that are currently out of my reach.

>>717605986
the woman is held up on a pedestal because they give birth and raise the child. the man is supposed to defend the woman and the child. think of it as how a man becomes knighted to protect the king. they swear their loyalty to them so then they will survive the next day and run a stable kingdom.
if you view women on the same level as you, then you're basically saying that single parenting is a flawless method to raising children, but that's disproven by thousands of years of generations since almost all children are brought up by two parents. each sex plays a role in raising the children.
>>
File: Traditionalism.png (886KB, 660x676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Traditionalism.png
886KB, 660x676px
>>717607163
Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
Because I work 9-5 and would rather spend the little free time I have playing video games or relaxing

Also im ugly
>>
>>717607122

You're right. If you're a miserable cunt you're going to be miserable regardless of your circumstances.
>>
>>717605986
See this is a reasonable stance, but the problem is a lot of the mgtow faggots use this mindset to justify their failures in life and with women. It's an easy cop-out, but it's also very true.
>>
>>717607249

If you smelling poopy everywhere you go you should check your shoe, friendo.
>>
>>717605418

MGTOW

"Oh what's this? I must look it up."

Google.

Reddit -> MGTOW.

"Ah, here we are."

First thread, open that. Post = bloke talking about how he has money, goes to the gym, and fucks loads of girls whenever he wants. But he just can't date them! Because they're bad. Bad women.

"Okay..."

First reply on thread:

"When you see a woman doing as women normally do (cheating, hamstering, etc.) just smile and shake your head. Just like a dog that shits on the carpet, they don't know any better, and arguing with them will get nowhere. Smile, nod, agree, and do what you were going to do anyway. You don't owe anyone any explanations for why you refuse to put pussy first."

You silly, silly cunt.
>>
>>717607129
they're uninterested from the start because of your word play, not because of your appearance. instead of opening your conversations with a "hi", start it with a "wassap" or a question about them.

girls will practically fall in love with you once you start asking questions about them. i dont know why, but it just works.
>>
because I'm an a-social piece of shit who can't even hold a regular conversation.
>>
>>717598381
???
>>
>>717596153
Because Im miserable piece of shit who is too shy to talk to girl, and even if i do, i can fuck it up.

How is your evening?
>>
>>717596153
Because emotions and Feelings are for weak animals and neanderthals
>>
>>717607453
>the problem is a lot of the mgtow faggots use this mindset to justify their failures in life and with women
>a lot

citation please
>>
To the ones that say they're ugly: I got the looks, moves and words they like but as soon as they find out that I have the NEET mentality, they bail.

GF of 2 years just dumped my shit and I found a new fuck buddy in one day, but this ain't the life you want desu senpai
>>
>>717607506
I can't imagine why Google would push that bad example to the top. It isn't like the feminists that run that place have a political agenda or anything.
>>
>>717607436
More like: happines has to come from the inside and you should be happy regardless of the situation and the people around you. If you let controll happines to another people, girl or boy, you will end destroyed
>>
>>717596153
but I do.

and relief washes over me - in an awesome wave
>>
because every grill i devote my love to blocks me and dates women
>>
>>717607821

Why are you spelling like you never been taught to spell before? I do agree with the sentiment though, letting people control how you feel is the ultimate cuck beta bullshit I have ever heard of.
>>
>>717598535
how did you get in?
>>
>>717607948
Oh. Your genius advice just showed me how retarded I was! All my fucking relationships were about "how do they feel", insted of "what do I feel?"

I love you mate. Going to bang some chicks tomorrow!
>>
>>717607707

>I got the looks, moves and words
>but this ain't the life you want desu senpai

I don't believe you.
>>
>>717607812
It's the main subreddit dipshit. Google's liberal and bias, but that doesn't really apply here.
>>
>>717607279
Traditionalism was never actually implimented, you know that right? The knights and nobles who DID follow it usually died trying, and the vast majority who didn't would take a castle, and as their men stormed the keep and cut down the fleeing peasants and broken gaurdsmen, he and his bannermen would march up to the royal's room inside, find the enemy lord, slice him down, and take turns raping his wife and children.
Chivalry is like makeup. Its something someone puts on to make them look better, beneath it is the same ugly person, and when it isn't needed anymore, they wipe it off and reveal whats underneath.
There are countless stories throughout the middle ages and before then of lords, commanders, kings and the like who spent their days raping pillaging and burning the homes of their enemies. You know the difference between the common Men-At-Arms and the noble, honorable knights in times like this? The Knights got the pretty noble girls, the Men-At-Arms got the unwashed peasant ones.
This kind of scenario you showed with the boat and the woman only happens on a very specific set of circumstances when the man is a productive member of society, the woman is a worthless whore who believes herself superior, you're on a ship, the lifeboats were destroyed, and you happened to pick a seat at the wrong time.
The scenario I provided? That happened thousands of times for, 1000 years, from the Roman Legions to the great kings and Queens of antiquity. The tales of these happenings are historical accounts of battles and seiges, the "traditionalism" idea comes from romanticized stories told around a campfire, that have been retold so many rimes, they're reduced to mythology.
>>
>>717605986
>>717607163
>>717607271
>>717607453
>>717608386


70% of men under the age of 35 are currently not married

>http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

it's not like I represent some fringe element. I actually represent a majority of men.
>>
>>717608161
In all seriousness focusing on yourself and not spoiling the girl with endless attention will 'train' her to focus on you. Likewise, spoiling her will train her to expect it and be ungrateful. That's just how people in general work.
>>
>>717608524
Tits or get the fuck out
>>
>>717603878
>Hes not a MGTOW, he has a large amount of respect for women as he says in a few episodes, and they're his passion.

This is the same man with a trunk full of asian protitutes.
>>
File: SPIDERCOUNTERPOINT.jpg (35KB, 510x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SPIDERCOUNTERPOINT.jpg
35KB, 510x375px
>>717608541
Thats their choice.
>>
File: 142336543647.png (189KB, 513x347px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
142336543647.png
189KB, 513x347px
>>717608161

Being in control of how you feel doesn't mean you disregard how other people feel, anon. You can be empathetic and not a door mat at the same time.
>>
>>717608541
completely unrelated. that's because we're teaching men to be women, effeminate fucks who only care about how people around them feel.
true traditionalism is where a man gets the fuck up and protects someone weaker than them, i.e. women and children. telling men to protect the weak isn't telling them to be women. that's telling them to be their own man.

it's not my fault you're some fat fuck who can't get a woman because he's too busy self-indulging on 4chan
>>
>>717608847
Thats a joke, the conversations and stuff are his actual character, plus they're just whores, he probably paid them, they didn't seem very upset or scared when they got out, they acted like a bunch of confused chickens.
>>
>>717608651
Look... I tried all sort of shit, but I guess that I havent found "that one" yet. I know all the stuff, had 3 relationships which were quite intensive, yet, they ended because I started to show that I care waaay too much... Shit is real. If you hope that your loved one will be with you forever - you are lying to yourself.

Im not an optimist. Never was and never will be. (sorry for all that bullshit. im tired as fuck. should go to sleep 4h ago)
>>
>>717608817
I'm not a girl :/
>>
>>717608541
You can't exactly group all those men as "MGTOW" the same way feminists cant group everyone that thinks women should have rights as "feminists".

And there's a difference between "I'm not married yet, but I'm trying" and "I'm not married yet cause marriage sounds terrible. Still getting laid tho!" and "I'm not married yet cause women are evil. MGTOW for life!"
>>
>>717609005
It's not real anon... What's a joke or serious is meaningless.
>>
>>717608894

>protects someone weaker than them

Protect from what nigga? We're not cavemen, no opposing tribes to defend from.
>>
>>717608871
>men going their OWN way

duh. that's the whole point. A man chooses to never marry, jezebel and stormfront scream in horror.
>>
>>717609077
Still - tits or gtfo
>>
>>717609113
Financial insecurity. There actually is no other reason.
>>
>>717607812

Google have pushed a post on a thread on a Reddit subforum to "the top" then. How would they do that, do you reckon?
>>
>>717609119
._. I mean if you never marry a girl you don't love them and if you don't love them and you still fuck them for an extended period of time and act like you do of course when the curtain falls they're going to be upset, it makes you a piece of shit because you use them like a fleshlight.
>>
>>717609077
could have fooled me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyenSX4XSZA
>>
>>717609113
how fucking dumb are you? do you also believe that criminals don't exist? do you also believe that we live in a perfect utopia free from crime?
there were plenty of people who never saw barbarians in the medieval times too you fucking idiot, but those families still saw traditional values
>>
>>717596153
Cuz ur mum wants to keep it on the down low, lmao
>>
>>717609075
I get that. I've been through ups and downs, but you can change your mindset. Personally, I'd say just go try to get as many short-term relationships as possible.. at a time. You don't even have to lie; just tell them you wanna keep things casual. Monogamy is kinda overratted imo
>>
>>717609113
What about money? Women are scared of being raped too so they need to feel like you CAN protect them. It's biological, not a logical thing.
>>
>>717598431
>>>717596153 (OP)
>But I already have a fleshlight...
this
>>
>>717609341
Is it in your nature to be a disposable utility?

When are you going to decide that your value as a human being is independent of any role you might acquire or some skill you possess?

Feminists laugh at MRAs, but MGTOW scares the shit out of them. A vast majority of men going on a marriage strike threatens to turn women against them and they know it.

>70% of American men under the age of 35 are currently not married
>MGTOW is not fringe.
>>
because i am a very hairy guy with no existing selfesteem
>>
>>717609362
I'm also a very aggressive anti-feminist, I just don't hate women and think they control society.
You do realize that you are a feminist, just the opposite way around right? Do you not see how you act exactly like them?
>>
>>717596153
Because I'm a trap and I only date other traps and manly men.
>>
>>717596153
i am lowkey misogynist from an early age and also i have this condition where after you cum, you feel depressed. Also, babyface.
>>
File: 14141.png (22KB, 391x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14141.png
22KB, 391x450px
>>717609373

>how fucking dumb are you? do you also believe that criminals don't exist?

You're not a fucking cop, you retard. What the fuck kind of an argument is that? Holy fuck, it's not like we have a very specific government body that is financed through our labour that is responsible for reducing and shielding people from crime. I don't know anon, women are just not safe with a fucking guard dog that is at their beckon call ready to fight or fuck, you're right. The entire argument relies on the premise that men have fuck all to do but sit outside the door with a shotgun. You also by your gf/wifes side 24/7 where she at work just standing there like you're some secret service agent? You daft fucking cunt.
>>
No one wants to date a cripplefag
>>
Low self esteem, low ambition.

I'm going to try and get prescribed anti-depressants so I feel a little happier, though I have no idea what they will do to me.
>>
>>717596153
Because I am a gay furfag.
>>
>>717609588
MRA =/= MGTOW

MRAs are the male feminists. I'm no activist. All I'm doing is avoiding financial ruin by avoiding marriage.

I bang prostitutes like they're candy.
>>
>>717609502
Haha! Thats what Im going to do. Im out for now. Have a nice evening/day, anon!
>>
>>717609509
>>717609242


I don't know dog. I am not sure you guys know this, but women can actually get jobs now. In some cultures it is actually illegal to not hire based on sexual organs. It's almost like we fucking moved past the prehistoric notion of men being the providers and women being the incubators.
>>
I'm not what society would consider a ''man''. I'm short, skinny and I don't play sport. I don't have a car and don't make enough money to support 2 people. I'm not attractive also which I know shouldn't matter but deep down I know it does.
>>
>>717597781
dont know whos that
>>
>>717596195
Implying I'd ever date a dumb trashy slut like these nasty hoes.
>>
File: 1483465992079.jpg (33KB, 814x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483465992079.jpg
33KB, 814x294px
>>717609700
Do want
>>
>>717609767
>beckon call

"beck and call" tbf
>>
in my opinion, the reason we have these customs such as always putting women first in everything is because women are the weaker sex.

however, in an advanced world of political and social correctness, women and men are treated equally (explains why feminism is outdated), women actually having the upper hand due to the past 100 years and its feminist movements. as we progress into the future and become more "civilized", these customs that were held as important become more and more obsolete, to the point of their existence actually harming the abilities of the opposite sex. if the world existed like it did 1000 or more years ago where sheer muscle power could mean the difference between life and death, the customs actually do have a purpose: to save the weaker sex.

tldr customs to put women first in advanced society is complete bullshit in most situations, unless its a fight of some sort that requires muscle strength.
>>
>>717609912
you're a disgusting, despicable human being and you provide nothing of value to society.

You are literally worthless.
>>
>>717610050
Dunno, are you a husband material? Because I wanna be a waifu
>>
File: ihopeforyourbait.png (206KB, 1233x957px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ihopeforyourbait.png
206KB, 1233x957px
>>717609767
holy fucking shit dude lmao you are retarded
one, who the fuck said that the only job a man has is to protect the woman
two, who the fuck said that you can't carry a weapon at your home
three, who the fuck said that in the medieval times that they did this

try growing a reading comprehension past the third grade and maybe you can come to understand when people are saying shit and when they aren't

traditionalism puts emphasis on the man getting a job and getting a family, not becoming a fucking psychopath
>>
>>717596153
Haven't told her how I feel yet/she has a boyfriend. Working on it, though.
>>
>>717610126

Yeah right, like that's a real thing.
>>
File: 1483205665847.jpg (209KB, 860x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483205665847.jpg
209KB, 860x960px
>>717610156
No I'm a lazy average 25 year old who's only good for kinky sex and weed.
>>
>>717596153
Don't want one.
>>
>>717596153
I don't need a bitch to change me
>>
>>717610350
>I don't have biological urges

Sure anon, sure... We all went through that but you can't lie to yourself all your life.
>>
File: 1482001700387.gif (229KB, 379x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482001700387.gif
229KB, 379x387px
>>717610284
Sorry, anon, I want a husband, or a waifu with a penis.
>>
>>717610190

>one, who the fuck said that the only job a man has is to protect the woman

I didn't say you had one job either. I said fight or fuck, that's at least two.

>two, who the fuck said that you can't carry a weapon at your home

What the fuck does you owning a gun have to do with anything? The entire point you were making was that women just can't defend themselves without men, or traditionalism, or whatever the fuck ideology you're peddling. Like women can't get a fucking a gun and protect their own shit without you cramming traditional values down their throats.. shut the fuck up.

>three, who the fuck said that in the medieval times that they did this

I did, you're replying to the post where I said it. Holy fuck man..

>try growing a reading comprehension past the third grade

What an excellent advice. Have you considered exploring such unorthodox behavior?

>maybe you can come to understand when people are saying shit and when they aren't


What you're saying is fucking retarded. It has nothing to do with translation, your point is autistic.

>traditionalism puts emphasis on the man getting a job and getting a family, not becoming a fucking psychopath

Traditionalism is dead. Women can defend their own body and possesions without relying on on some caveman notion to run to the strongest man for protection. We, as a society, have created programs, such as the police department, to fuck traditionalism right in the ass.
>>
>>717610646
Simple; I suppress them by masturbating.
>>
>>717596153
Because i have a boyfriend, silly.
>>
>>717610650
>Be Frankenstein monster
>wants traditionnal husband

Yeah it's not gonna happen sugarplum, and if I were you I wouldn't turn down easy sex like that because that's all you're gonna get considering you are mentally handicapped and maybe physically too if you went into hormone therapy.
>>
>>717610915
How do you cope with the following loneliness though?
>>
>>717610650
I want a balloon animal.
>>
ugly and no social skills
>>
>>717610136
>using shaming tactics against a mgtow

You can't shame me. I'm shameless. I realize that you are accustomed to being able to ostracize men from your social pool by using similar shaming tactics, but those tactics don't work in an anonymous community, moron.

Seriously, tits or GTFO
>>
>>717611167
with a penis?
>>
>>717611007
TOP KEK
Made my day.
Honey, I'm not a slut, unlike you and your mother and I look healthier and more of a woman than your mom's bleached asshole.

>maybe physically too
Says the fat neckbeard

I'm not looking for a traditional husband, I'm looking for somebody that is a husband material, get it you cock slurping faggot
>>
>>717611208
you wouldn't say this shit in public. shameless my ass
>>
>>717611007

It's good to see you can deal with rejection on the internet in a healthy manner.
>>
>>717611259
it's not required?
>>
>>717611087
Most of us do not seek the company of women for the sake of companionship, but only for sex, as you probably already knew.
>>
>>717611297
If any mgtow would say this shit in public, sjw like yourself would try to get him fired.

anything to silence a man for asserting he is a human being with rights.
>>
File: adieu.gif (913KB, 500x245px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
adieu.gif
913KB, 500x245px
>>717611331
Thats actually a random anon tbqh.
>>
>>717611545

I'd like to pretend it isn't. Do you mind..
>>
im ugly and probably autistic
>>
File: 1447797673518.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447797673518.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>717610905
what the fuck are you talking about you god damn moron, who said that i followed traditional values? i'm just saying what traditional values are. see, this is why i called you autistic, you do nothing but assume.

why do you think that women in arab countries are in fucking cloaks? why do you think they dont fight for their independence? oh, that's right, because they know that they're weaker than men. what a big shocker.

>I did, you're replying to the post where I said it.
oh right, you really are retarded.

>What an excellent advice. Have you considered exploring such unorthodox behavior?
>when he thinks he's smart because he started talking in big words
>pic fucking related
fucking kek

>It has nothing to do with translation
>pic related

>Traditionalism is dead
>implying you know what everyone does with their lives
>implying you're omniscient
>implying that everyone follows what you follow
>pic fucking related

in the medieval times, the knights were created to protect the fucking kingdom you absolute moron. and guess what, they also supported traditional values. how fucking dumb are you?
>>
>>717596153
Because i dont trust girl.

ps: i am not gay.
>>
>>717611634
Yes where is my balloon animal.
>>
>>717596153
>Why don't you have a girlfriend anon?
it would piss my wife off something fierce
>>
>>717596838
Last name and album please.
>>
File: dissent-is-hate.gif (63KB, 339x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dissent-is-hate.gif
63KB, 339x499px
>>717607163
>>717607271
>>717607453
>>717608524
>>717608871
>>717608894
>>717609588

Jezebel out in full force this evening
>>
>>717611273
>I'm looking for somebody that is a husband material

What the fuck even is that. You watched too many Disney movie and it turned you into a woman. Now you want a charming prince that'll pay for all your shit and will fuck you like an animal. It's funny because you're basically so sexist that you changed your whole life thinking it would be better if you were a woman.

Nice job attacking my sexuality and my physical appearance. It really doesn't do you any favor considering your situation. Also your two assessments are false. I'm probably what you would consider ''husband'' material so it's even funnier that you think that those guys will ever want to be in a relationship with you. The best you'll have is what you probably call ''beta'' males and other trannies because it's the people that are the closer to your mentality.
>>
>>717611531
Yeah they're called sociopaths.
>>
>>717612059
>The best you'll have is what you probably call ''beta'' males and other trannies

You :^)
>>
>>717611534
Very true, these anons are the kind that censor mgtow.
>>
>>717612182
Good, this means I'm right.
>>
>>717608894
>true traditionalism is where a man gets the fuck up and protects someone weaker than them

... like a white knight. Because putting kindness coins into women until sex falls out is how you seduce them. No, really. Shit works yo, I've seen it happen in the movies.
>>
>>717612125
They're called most men.
>>
>>717608894
>traditionalism is where a man gets the fuck up and protects someone weaker than them

Being this blue--pilled. Enjoy your divorce.
>>
>>717612331
You're right about you being a fucking fat beta male.
Holy shit, anon, you're a complete beta.
And this is coming from someone who FAILED so HARD at being a man...I became a tranny.
>>
>>717612390
You haven't talked to a lot of people in your life if you think this.
>>
File: 1475089937662.jpg (40KB, 330x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475089937662.jpg
40KB, 330x479px
METHINKS IT WAS BAIT
>>
File: cawfee.png (563KB, 861x990px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cawfee.png
563KB, 861x990px
>>717612373
It's not like I support this shit.

And putting kindness points in is being effeminate, where you're afraid to offend the woman. Not even that is true traditionalism. What you're talking about is just being a cuck.

>>717612478
>implying i support this shit
>>
>>717611534
oh, man the fuck up. Pussy. Stop whining, act like you have a pair of testicles and stop embarrassing yourself.

You're supposed to be able to ENDURE hardship. That's what makes men valuable, dumbass.
>>
>>717612732
I'm innately valuable. My value as a human being is independent of any action or role I perform.

I'm valuable because I'm human.
>>
>>717612585
Haha are you angry now? Keep calling me fat and beta. I bet you'd want to suck my dick if you saw me.
>>
File: red pill.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
red pill.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
>>717612681
nope. I'm implying you're blue-pilled because you don't realize that you're mentally cucked.
Here, have a red pill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
File: 1420718299054.jpg (69KB, 498x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420718299054.jpg
69KB, 498x482px
>>717611670

>what the fuck are you talking about you god damn moron, who said that i followed traditional values?

I don't know where the fuck could I get that idea?

>but those families still saw traditional values
>traditionalism puts emphasis on the man getting a job and getting a family
>, they also supported traditional values

On that's right, maybe because you're dick riding traditionalism so hard that you fucking look attached. If you're not peddling traditionalism what the fuck is the point of bringing it up in conversation constantly? You just projectile vomit ideologies across just on a whim?

>why do you think that women in arab countries are in fucking cloaks? why do you think they dont fight for their independence? oh, that's right, because they know that they're weaker than men. what a big shocker.

Yeah.. they also have all the guns, education, and technology, you fucking retard. It's been proven time and time again that brains will always beat brawn. The age of the strongest man started declining since the first fucking arrow was shot.

>oh right, you really are retarded.

Thanks me too

>fucking kek

I appreciate it, I worked really hard on that.

>pic related

Nice meme, here's mine.

>implying you know what everyone does with their lives

Census

>implying you're omniscient

Right, because there's no other way to get information aside from being everywhere.. must be hard being you.

>implying that everyone follows what you follow

Show me where I said that.

>pic fucking related

Damn, you really fucking like emojis huh.


>In the medieval times, the knights were created to protect the fucking kingdom you absolute moron. and guess what, they also supported traditional values. how fucking dumb are you?

And? What the fuck is the point of pointing that out? How the fuck does it relate to right now and the notion of women not being able to protect their own shit without a man? Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>717612810
You're a parasite to society then.
>>
>>717612641
I was not saying this in a derogatory sense, by the way, but merely making an observation. Most women really are not worth time or thought, even for the purpose of sex.

P.S. Are you the original anon I was speaking to?
>>
>>717596153
I broke up with my last gf back in october. she self-harmed and I discovered she was borderline. I met a new girl through college and I'm considering asking her out cos she's qt, we get along well and study/hang out often. she looks like a more homely version of pic related
>>
File: 1482768564376.png (167KB, 833x795px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482768564376.png
167KB, 833x795px
>>717612961
No, I would try to get to know you first and see if we can be friends first.
After that I let things flow smoothly.
And no again, I wouldn't try to get into your pants in all honesty.
This implies you wanting to get to know me.If not, then our roads would split.
Simple as that.
>>
>>717612810
No, you're not. As a man, your value as a human rests solely in your skill set an nowhere else because you don't have a womb.

The reason women are given priority on a sinking ship is because wombs are the limiting factor in human reproduction, moron. If a society loses a lot of men, the few men that survive can impregnate all of the women. If a society loses a lot of women, that society's ability to recover from that lose will a significant hardship.

You have no idea what it means to be treated as an object and you never will.
>>
>>717613146
>P.S. Are you the original anon I was speaking to?

Nah just some random asshole.

>Most women really are not worth time or thought, even for the purpose of sex.

You're right, you gotta dig hard to find one but it's because you're probably in your 20s and girls at that age just want to get laid as much as possible before they have kids and settle for only one guy. If you're a guy that prefers to stay home and have a serious relationship you won't find any at that age. You'll have to wait for women in their 30s-40s, that's when they want to settle down.

So yeah, at that age your choices are, go get laid and don't get attached or wait it out.
>>
File: cawfee.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cawfee.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>717612965
i guess it means that I've ascended the red pill when I have the capability of saying "fuck you" then, huh?

>>717613072
>when he rides your dick so much he replies to every single line, including this one

lmao you still think i'm riding traditionalism's dick right after reading
>>what the fuck are you talking about you god damn moron, who said that i followed traditional values?
like how retarded are you? just because i'm saying what it is doesn't mean i support it. i'm just saying the truth about what it fucking is, since retards like you don't understand the simplest points of it

>The age of the strongest man started declining since the first fucking arrow was shot.
>arabs are still a male dominant society
its not like you're even being serious at this point but okay. i'll call you retarded once more.

>Census
>implying there is a census on people's opinions
k m8

>>In the medieval times, the knights were created to protect the fucking kingdom you absolute moron. and guess what, they also supported traditional values. how fucking dumb are you?
>We, as a society, have created programs, such as the police department, to fuck traditionalism right in the ass.
try putting one and two together
>>
>>717596153
I like freedom and money more.
>>
Cause I'm a loser

girls fall for my personality and my big dick

and when they realize I'm a loser with nothing going on in his life they leave me

Can't really blame them.
>>
>>717613377
Women are given priority on a sinking ship, just likee everywhere else, because of unwarranted self-entitlement. Men are just as decisive as women in procreation, anon, and perhaps more so, because of their ability to impregnate rapidly, thus bringing more children to the world.
>>
>>717607122
The same, but Im 21
>>
File: 1448199376466.gif (300KB, 245x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448199376466.gif
300KB, 245x263px
My personality degenerated the last two years, i have nothing to tell to anybody. I'm not interesting anymore in any ways. I don't exist anymore. Also have developed some intense personality disorders, fear, anxiety, depression, it's manifestating in my face. i look like hell is growing inside me.

Thinking about tindering or some shit at this state... damn its gonna get ugly and emberassing
>>
>>717614258
A baby takes 9 months to develop you moron. If you want to populate an area it's more effective to have 10 women and 1 man than having 10 men and 1 woman.
>>
File: 1206857912485.jpg (238KB, 800x614px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1206857912485.jpg
238KB, 800x614px
I actually do. She doesn't know it, but she will when she meets me for the first time.
>>
File: 1481225562809.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481225562809.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>717596153
The three main reasons are these:

1) I want to be able to provide for the woman I give my heart to, so I'm not as focused on relationships and more towards schooling and the family I already have.

2) I'm 21 and only been on my first actual date 4 months ago. It was pretty obvious that I felt something for this girl and she liked me too, but right now we're not at a point in our lives where we want to settle down in an exclusive relationship.

3) Realistically, I'm afraid of investing so much time and effort into someone and they don't even feel the same. If you want to be with someone, that's a risk you'll have to take. I'm not willing.
>>
File: 1416444950190.jpg (33KB, 460x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416444950190.jpg
33KB, 460x345px
>>717613836
>like how retarded are you? just because i'm saying what it is doesn't mean i support it

You incorporated traditionalism into your point. Why the fuck would you do that if you didn't support the idea?

>i'm just saying the truth about what it fucking is,

According to whom?

>since retards like you don't understand the simplest points of it

Holy fuck, when did I miss the memo when were universally conflated agreeing and understanding?

>arabs are still a male dominant society

You can cherry pick all you want the point is still the same..

>Yeah.. they also have all the guns, education, and technology, you fucking retard.

>implying there is a census on people's opinions

Their opinions are voiced through their behavior. Might be an alien concept to a chromosome bandit, such as yourself, but a very common understanding among the rest of the population.

>try putting one and two together

Excellent then.

After this statement

>you do nothing but assume.


You want me to go ahead and assume for you. Thanks fucking great. Thanks dog, you're really in a different fucking class of intelligence.
>>
>>717613615
I can follow your logic to a certain extent, but women only seek a long-term relationship in mid life, or any age for that matter, for financial reasons, and for the purpose of being provided for, in general.
>>
>>717613081
No, I'm not. I'm 42 and I own a successful bar and I've invested my money into real estate.

The reason I've been able to do this is because i didn't have parasites attached to my wallet (wife and kids)
>>
>>717610650
I also want a trans grill.
>>
>>717615018
Who doesn't, anon? Even me , a trap, want one.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 60



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.