[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that Americans are asleep at the wheel? The Russians

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 22

File: index.jpg (5KB, 249x164px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 249x164px
How is it that Americans are asleep at the wheel? The Russians altered the outcome of our election, and installed their guy, even though the vast majority of Americans wanted Clinton.

Why aren't you guys doing anything about this? I guess you are all a bunch of pussies who are afraid to stand up for yourselves.
>>
>president wins election
>SJWs are furious because this cycle's banker whore didn't win
>???
>>
>>717586938
Since there's an identical thread with an identical picture, I'm guessing you're not that bright.
>>
>>717587134
Or they're paid to do this.
>>
>>717586938

I wonder which group is responsible for the constant, recurring threads every day. Usually the same shit worded differently.

>hillary should have won
>trump is bad
>here's what you can do

Trying so hard.
>>
>>717587134
You're retarded.
>>
>>717586938
>being cordial with the Russians
>their guy.

Why wont you faggots just start ww3, it had the popular vote!
>>
File: shitjustgotreal.jpg (19KB, 941x504px) Image search: [Google]
shitjustgotreal.jpg
19KB, 941x504px
>>717586938

shit happens
>>
>>717587293
It's literally the top post in the catalog.
>>
>>717586938
So much bait.
>>
>>717587125
Trump nominated 8 bankers
Calls Clinton 'banker whore'
SMH
>>
>>717587568
Down from the current 12 bankers.
>>
>>717586938
we did...we made sure clinton lost
>>
shill thread.

Russia didn't do anything

Hillary is the worst candidate to have ever run. with her track record any good willed person would have won by a landslide, but then her emails showed her true intentions of the Clinton foundation.
>>
>>717587707
All I know is that it's a lot given the number of cabinet posts
>>
>>717587125

Oh dear my man, are you ever out to lunch. Get your head on right and look who Trump put in his cabinet. If you actually care about this you have been seriously screwed.
>>
>>717587780
Russian dindus! Russia was gunna start college this Fall! Dey in no cent!
>>
>>717586938
This stupid bitch couldn't win against Trump. Why the fuck does she deserve any attention.

>congratulations, you played yourself
>>
File: dog fucker.jpg (38KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
dog fucker.jpg
38KB, 620x349px
>>717587780

she still got 3 million more votes than he did

>inb4 unsubstantiated horeshit claims of 3M illegal votes
>>
>>717587780

The emails weren't that bad. Not great, for sure, but just exaggerated so Trump could make her look even worse. In fact that was the basic strategy, take slightly bad things and exaggerate them so they seem terrible. Lying about her essentially.

Lying to make someone look bad so you can get ahead. Think about what that means in terms of character.
>>
Things that wouldn't happen if the Russians had interfered;

Hillary getting the popular vote.

You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>717587568
>>717587886
You guys keep using this talking point, completely oblivious to the reality that anyone who cares about banker control of a president requires more than just cabinet picks. Finance of their campaign, neo-liberal trade policies, neo-con security and foreign policies are canary in the coal mine.

No one who gives a fuck about this ever made the conclusion by looking at cabinet picks alone, control of a powerful position requires more than just subservient advisors with a lot of money. It needs involvement at every step of the process.

You know, like how Citi bank stocked Obama's cabinet, how the same banks that put him in office, put bush in office, how his policies are neo-libeal and neo-con in all the right places, and how Hill was just a continuation of that.

None of you know the minds of the people you're trying to sway, you all out yourselves as confused liberals regurgitating CNN and MSNBC's talking points. So fucking transparent.
>>
>>717588101
In happy hippie fairy land, where the illegals could vote too.
>>
>>717586938
There is still no proof of a Russian hack of anything. The reports we can see show that our intelligence community believes the hackers used the "spearphishing" technique. This presents a few problems with the claim that Russia did it.
1. Spearphishing is IT 101 level hacking. Any retard can pull off a successful spear phish provided they find an idiot on the inside. This isn't some elite hacker technique, this is just asking someone for their password. One would think the Russians would have better hackers.
2. This implies our government, or at least someone in the Clinton campaign, just gave the hackers access. Spearphishing is easily avoided. Does our government really want us to believe it is that incompetent? If it is, then Trunp winning can only be a good thing.
3. As a technique, spearphishing is more in line with the Nigerian Princes than the KGB.
Also, nobody has produced a single piece of data showing the actual elections were tampered with. In fact, so far recounts have only hurt Clinton.
>>
>>717588101
Yet she still lost. Just further shows what a terrible candidate she was.
>decades of political experience got rekt by a gibbon who took up politics a year ago
The next few years of liberal tears could sustain sub-saharan Africa for millennia.
>>
>>717588250
Says this with absolutely no evidence. 12 nominations of banks just read trumps tweets...plenty of evidence. Hmm mm who should I believe? Certainly not some faggot on 4chan
>>
>>717588261

zero evidence of a single illegal vote, faggot
>>
>>717588591
Zero evidence of Russian involvement either. This entire thread is bogus.
>>
>>717588591

>implying the media would ever even want to report on this.
>>
>>717588350
Do not forget anon, and do not let them bury it. More electors were unfaithful to Hillary than Trump. Hillary had more defecting electors than trump.and they're trying to memory hole it.

>>717588582
Says the guy trying to sway people on 4chan
>>
>>717588183

There's zero evidence it was from the Russians. Wikileaks flat out said, Russia was not their source.
>>
>>717586938
Sorry, I haven't paid attention to this, so I was hoping you could clear something up for me - what did the Russians do exactly? How did they hack the election?
>>
>>717588250
>control of a powerful position requires more than just subservient advisors

Nope. They don't need to control the president to have power. For all your insults, it is you who is naive about politics.

They just need significant control of their posts. And given that Trump gives every indication that he barely cares about actual policy other than cheap general slogans (likely the extent of his brain capacity), they will have more power than your average cabinet appointment. The president doesn't control everything.
>>
>>717588350
I guess I just want to trust our intelligence services. I honestly don't believe the election would have been different if the Russians did not interfere but we cannot just pretend it didn't happen
>>
Things that can't happen because the Electoral College is a group that casts their votes in person;

Russian hacking.

You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>717588856
>I just want to trust our intelligence services
Well there's your first mistake.
>>
>>717588145
>Take slightly bad things and exaggerate them so they seem terrible

So you mean what pretty much every presidential candidate that has ever run a campaign has done to try and get ahead?

Think before you post, anon.
>>
>>717588792

Even if not, who cares? Someone hacked the election. Whoever did it, this election was rigged in Trumps favor.
>>
>>717588750
I'm not trying to sway any one, I wouldn't bother, but if some dickhead is going to call Hillary a 'banker whore' I sure as shit going to point out the obvious hypocrisy
>>
>>717588841
Nothing you say changes the fact that banker and corporate control applies far more to Clintoris than Trump. I don't even like Trump, but you people are sneaky fucking rats and you need to be called out at all times for it.
>>
>>717587134
JIDF is real.
>>
the only ones hacked were the DNC
which showed they FUCKED Berniebro over in favor of the cunt Hillary

I'm ok with this!
>>
>>717588954
Let me tell you something, son. One day you are going to have to trust someone or something or you are in for a lot of pain for the rest of your bitter miserable life. Trust me I'm certain I have been around the block more than you
>>
>>717589047
>pay of play
>private and public persona
>TARP money to the foundation
>her financers are the same primary financers since bush
>rigs the DNC
>conspires with the media
>super-predators
>hispanics are brand loyal voters

She's a banker whore
>>
>>717588989

You think.

Not all to the same degree. Just one of these cheap equivalences trotted out by lazy minds. I am older, and I never in my life saw a political candidate lie as much and as frequently as Trump.

He is the least truthful candidate I have experienced. He exaggerates non-stop. It is like he can't help himself.
>>
>>717589047
Pay to play*
>>
>>717589268
I trust a lot of things and a lot of people. Just not American intelligence services.
>>
>>717589094
What part of the fucking Internet do you get this shit from? It's nothing but pathetic nonsense nothing more, nothing less. Wise up faggot because you are so gullible
>>
<1% difference hardly qualifies as a "vast majority"...

Learn how to math before shitting up /b, please...
>>
>>717586938
What vast majority, say thanks to your state protectional election system which made sure that losing with slight margin and still winning is possible.

How did "The Russians" alter your election?
>>
>>717589157
The bias reeks
>>
>>717589442
50 cents has been deposited in your account
>>
>>717589291
You maybe right, but Trump is no different
>>
>>717589329
Just like Linda McMahon.....pay to play
>>
>>717589581
That is a whole other level of corruption revealed to be on her side. Trump putting plutocrats in his cabinet does not even compare to hillbot being the most obvious oligarch member in the history of the united states
>>
>>717589007
If by "rigged" you mean exposed the dnc and clinton's corruption, then yes.
>>
>>717589347
Guess the lack of trust in government is as American as apple pie.
>>
>>717586938
>dead people voting, multiple voting by one person etc etc
>hahaha, grow up, it's not rigged, you are just losing it
>Trump wins anyway
>IT'S RUSSIAN, PLEASE HELP US, HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLIND, RUSSIAN HACKERS
>>
>>717589656
All I hear is that hilldog does things that trump does and does them on a larger scale. Nice approach fuckstick
>>
>>717589538
So easy to slay u faggots
>>
>>717589745
I'm not American, but they have plenty of reasons to not trust their government as do a lot of countries.
>>
>>717589717

What did they expose? That thy didn't want Bernie? That's rather weak.
>>
>>717588856
So you trusted them on the Iraq Intel too then?
>>
>>717589007

Nobody hacked your election, retard. The only thing, that happened is that Trump hacked Hillary to bits with his dick phazor.

Which is funny, because Trump just picked up politics as hobby and she does it as job.
>>
>>717586938
Just shhhh now and bow to your redneck overlords, we out smarted you and out thought you, you guys got so stupid from the city smog you never saw us coming.
>>
>>717589656
True.....can't deny that or maybe infowars can
>>
>>717589822
Hill's internet astroturfing campaign was a massive failure that was exposed all over the internet, it's a reason why you lost. Keep crying for the next 4 years, hope that paycheck fills your emptiness
>>
>>717589701
Let's not go over board, now
>>
Remember when Assange was supposed to be dead?

good times
>>
>>717589841
You should become one, you'll fit right in
>>
>>717589856
Debbie Shultz supposed to be impartial
Donna Brazile handing over debate questions
Bill meeting Loretta Lynch
And still no one in the DNC has condemned any of this.
>>
>>717590017
The leaked correspondence between her and her cronies is so cartoonishly corrupt that it's a marvel a single human being doesn't find her repulsive.
>>
>>717590173
>B-but trump said we should have borders anooooon hes a bigot waaahhh
>>
>>717589880
Actually no that you brought that up. The CIA did not want the Bush administration to use the unreliable data as an excuse to go into Iraq. Look it up, kid
>>
>>717589901

He won because so many Americans are gullible and angry. Just a bunch of t.v. zombies looking for a scapegoat. Trump saw it and since he has the morals of a snake he used to win. Now he will make himself and his rich friends richer, and doll out scraps of hate and scapegoating to placate the angry citizens.
>>
File: hillhack1.jpg (102KB, 868x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hillhack1.jpg
102KB, 868x1024px
>>717586938
YOU FUCKING SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES NEED A GOOD WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GET OVER IT SLAP TO THE NUTZ!! FUCKING FAGGETS CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR SAFE SPACES AND DIE ALREADY!!
MAGA!
>>
>>717590182
Perhaps it is some sort of fetish. Liberals have plenty of those.

Being liberal is a survival trait for them, so it is not surprising the depraved end up at the left(sinister) side.
>>
>>717586938
>Why aren't you guys doing anything about this? I guess you are all a bunch of pussies who are afraid to stand up for yourselves.
Because it's legal you fucking faggot. Just like if Clinton had won the majority of the electoral vote it would be legal.

The problem with you faggots is that everytime you don't get your way you want to burn down everything instead of growing a pair of balls and manning up. If you don't like our laws then change them, and if you can't change them then either shut the fuck up or get the fuck out.
>>
>>717590283

Every politician has morals of a snake, my little snowflake. Don't be naive.

Trump is different from that, because he tells you he has the morals of a snake and still you will buy his oil.
>>
>>717590283
>gullible

>pay to play
>private and public persona in her private speech to banker financiers
>TARP money to the foundation
>her financers are the same primary financers since bush
>rigs the DNC
>conspires with the media
>super-predators
>hispanics are brand loyal voters
>Libya was a lie
>called for Syrian regime change in 2009
>helped orchestrate Honduran coup in 2009

Right, but trump voters are the gullible ones
>>
>>717590271
What makes this Intel any better? Also, citation needed.
>>
>>717590106
That's a good goy, don't question anything. Just obey. Trust your government, as they too are good goys.
>>
File: 1483295393150.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1483295393150.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
fuck off op
>>
>>717587225
Yup. You so smarrrrt. Even though the election is long over, HilLIARy must be PAYING PEOPLE TO POST ON FUCKING 4CHAN. DO you hear yourself, retard? Do you? You fucking retard? Do you hear it?
>>
>>717586938
>even though the vast majority of illegal aliens wanted Clinton.
fixed that for you m8
>>
File: 1483296158089.png (103KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483296158089.png
103KB, 1920x1920px
>>717590867
>>
>>717587780
I bet you don't even know what her fucking track record looks like. That woman has one of the strongest political resumes EVER. Trump is a fucking preschooler compared to her.
>>
OP is a shill or a useful idiot pushing an agenda that isn't his because he is too stupid to see the agenda himself

Podesta wasn't hacked, he fell for an email phishing scheme. Look it up.

DNC emails were leaked by a Clinton campaign staffer named SETH RICH. Hinted at by WikiLeaks founder himself, Julian assange.
Russia had nothing to do with this, and they keep kicking up the "Russia did it" dust in a double plus whammy effort to people from looking into the content of the emails themselves and to paint Russia as bad guy in some wannabe repeat red scare bullshit.

These sentiments would be more widely shared but the mainstream media is purposefully trying to dissuade people from looking at alternate media sources.
>>
>>717591028
Multifaceted effort
>>
>>717588261
You do know that hippie fairy land has robust processes for not granting voting rights to illegals, right?? You DID know that in CA you can't just vote if you get a DL, right? O, you didn't? Fucking surprising.
>>
>>717590283

no.

he won because the electoral system in this country is shit.

how can the person with the fewer votes legitimately win and still call the system democratic?
>>
>>717590383

Nice. Don't care about your democracy then.

News-flash. If your democracy gets eroded it won't always be the side you like who wins. And they probably didn't even win this time (although they have fooled you).
>>
File: george carlin stupid people.jpg (38KB, 460x441px) Image search: [Google]
george carlin stupid people.jpg
38KB, 460x441px
>>717586938
>our election
If OP represents a major current in the political thought of the US, the country is doomed.
>>
>>717586938
Those who lost election refuse to believe they lost. There is no evidence Russians changed the outcome.

Vast? Nope. Trump campaigned to win. He didn't care about California, so he didn't campaign there. He focused on what he needed to win the electoral vote. California is the reason Hillary won the popular vote.

Lastly, there is as much proof that 3 million illegals voted for Hillary than Russian hacking. So your overall point in invalid.
>>
>>717590918
Not Hillary
Soros,look it up
Same guy behind BLM, CTR, and bankrolling the recounts
>>
I'm an American, and a lot of people recognize that the Russians interfered with the outcome of our election. Ordinary people, however, can't do much else other than protest (which ive been doing whenever there are protests near me lol)
>>
>>717588792
Assange has never been and never will be a friend of the US. His aims are not to help. But suckers like you defend him to the death.
>>
>>717590918
Interesting how much that set you off. Everyone knows that PR companies on 4chan have a distinct tactic where they use two of the same image, with roughly the same Op message and they do it everyday. It's always this topic or it's something like Disney promoting Rogue One. PR companies have different strategies for each site, and the 4chan strategy is to put two threads in the catalog in quick succession to saturate it, or at least ensure that one thread gets attention.

The people you're trying to fool see right through your bullshit, your boss should fire you.
>>
>>717588954
Yeah, better get my facts from infowars, 4chan, or reddit!
>>
>>717586938
>The Russians altered the outcome of our election
Prove it.
>>
>>717590548
>Every politician has morals of a snake

More of these cheap equivalences, trotted out but small minds who cannot comprehend that the world comes in degrees.

Some are more immoral some are less, and yes "some are even good people". Even you give up trying to make distinctions it is because you are lazy. A lazy thinker. Not a recipe for having anything intelligent to say about politics.

Ya, and you think we should just shut up because Trump barely won? Apparently you know little about democracy as well.
>>
>>717591174
That is because the US has huge amounts of land and maintenance of land costs money.

So to let cities not take over the voting system so farmers and others also have a say in the country the amount of votes in the EC is tied to the state.

See, minorities need to be protected against the masses. Therefore it is important.
>>
>>717586938
There's nothing sadder than watching the working class fight each other which member of the ruling class will make a better master.
>>
File: bastiat govt.jpg (181KB, 960x533px) Image search: [Google]
bastiat govt.jpg
181KB, 960x533px
>>717591295
Assange is a friend to democratic citizens everywhere. He will never be a friend to the lackeys of the One Percent who have been promoting corporate fascism as an advanced form of representative democracy nor of anyone else who tries to hide their humbug from the people.
>>
>>717591025
Qualifications to run for the american presidency.

Be at least 35 years old
Be born in america

see faggets, thats what is so great about being an american, anyone can be the Boss if they meet those two rules.
>>
>>717591314
'
Like when /v/ mysteriously had 10 threads about "Hatred" at the same time that were totally not PR threads
>>
>>717586938

All hail America's first Russian President!

President Trumpski!.
>>
>>717588954
Anyone that knows just a bit of U.S. History and can easily see intelligence agencies are not to be trusted by the general public. They don't work for us
>>
File: Arnold im Munchen.jpg (368KB, 940x590px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold im Munchen.jpg
368KB, 940x590px
>>717591611
If Arnold Neggenschwartzer had behaved himself, that second requirement would have been repealed by now.
>>
>>717586938
I don't get it. Do you...

>our election
pretend to be American...

>Why aren't you guys doing anything about this? I guess you are all a bunch of pussies who are afraid to stand up for yourselves.
or just someone from the outside?
>>
>>717591174

Because civics retard
>>
>>717591314
Jesus christ. So any time someone doesn't believe your fantasy that soros or hillary is paying people to post on 4chan then they must be "one of them."

> The people you're trying to fool see right through your bullshit, your boss should fire you.

Oh no! You caught me! You caught some random dude on 4chan who disagrees with you you weak-minded conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>717591611
Lol I love how they out themselves as fake and elitist whenever this topic comes up.

The only qualifications required to be presidnet in our nation run for by and of the people are being 35 and being born in America.
>>
>>717591263
I have. I bet you believe in pizzagate, too, eh?
>>
>>717588145
If you read the wikileaks and didn't just rely on CNN to tell you what you need to know you'd be aware that the emails were pretty bad. The Podesta stuff too.

The fact the DNC rigged the primaries or that Hillary was financed by many illegal overseas sources are just the low hanging fruit. But honestly that should be enough for most people.
>>
>>717586938

say what you want, you can't "hack in" circa 30 million votes
>>
>>717591151
You admit you are living in happy hippie fairy land? I feel your horror, I hope you can move to a normal place soon, dude.

Anyway how can they not vote? You just need a DL and a bit of balls. Of course, officially it is not ok.

But whatever, the whole popular vote thing is a bogus discussion anyway. The US is a republic not a direct democracy.
>>
File: baphomet.png (863KB, 595x741px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.png
863KB, 595x741px
>>717591898
Novus ordo saeclorum!
>>
>>717591852
>internet PR astrotufing is a fantasy
>uses a term explicitly propagated and weaponized as a way to discredit an actual conspiracy

Lmao I wonder how long it will take you clowns to drop that approach. Everyone knows.
>>
>>717591202
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED CRYBABY WHINING CUNT!!! I COULD CARE LESS IF TRUMP WON!! WHAT WAS IMPORTANT TO ME WAS THAT THAT CROOKED LYING CHEATING THIEVING PIECE OF SHIT DID NOT GET IN!!!!!! AND DON'T WORRY FAGGET, WHEN TRUMP PULLS SHIT I DON'T LIKE I'LL USE MY VOICE TO DISAGREE ABOUT IT.
>>
File: Untitled.png (318KB, 1303x839px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
318KB, 1303x839px
>>717591852

Thanks for correcting the record!
>>
>>717591879

Is Trumpski American?

Has anyone seen his birth certificate?
>>
>>717591990
Tone down the ad hominems, child. You're not getting your point across very effectively. The rest of us see you as a babbling fool.
>>
>>717591151
Oh yea and don't forget: Smoke weed everyday. It keeps you smart dude.
>>
>>717591370
Nice strawman. I don't get my news from any of these sources.
>>
Y'all voted Trump in cuz ya racist. Ya hate women. It was a women turn to be president and y'all couldnt have that now. She deserve to be president. she put in her time and instead y'all had russians hack the votes.
>>
>>717586938

>I guess you are all a bunch of pussies who are afraid to stand up for yourselves.

Everyone who has the balls to stand up for themselves voted trump because they are tired of the left SJW bullshit movement.

All the left is going to do is whine and bitch over the next 8 years about how everything good happening under trump is because Obama did it and everything bad that happened under obama was really bushes or trumps fault.
>>
>>717591852
fuck off cuck, go back to tumblr
>>
>>717586938
No one wanted Clinton u fuckwit. People only said they were voting for her because they were too afraid to say they might vote for a racist and sexist guy. Which happens to be why most people voted for trump, everything is becoming too politically correct and people are running out of room to speak their mind.
>>
>>717592114

Oh, you just confused human interest with an ad hominem.

I tried to be empathic and what do I get back? Yea, fuck you.

Keep smoking weed, BTW.
>>
>>717591584
No, he is not. And you need to learn the meaning of "fascism" b/c you're not using it correctly. That or your info sources have you so snowed that you think that Trump is less fascist that Hilldawg.
>>
>>717592137
It's one of their favorite talking points. If you don't trust the media, (as literally 90% of Americans are with you in not doing so) you MUST get your news ONLY from Infowars, and Breitbart.

They have so few tricks in their toolbox, I've never seen such obvious PR failure.
>>
>>717591898
The reality that is Soros and his financing activities is hardly compatible to an unproven pedophile cartel.
>>
>>717592051
Yes and Yes
>>
>>717588101
Normal peoples votes doesn't matter its the electoral votes who does. Majority of people voted in their state for people who support Trump to rule thus Trump won.
>>
>A single cuck samefagging against a bunch of people calling him out on being wrong
>>
>>717592303
Once again don't forget, more electors defected against Hillbot than trump. Don't let it get memory-holed.
>>
>>717591548
Truth
>>
>>717588101
Does it hurt? Do you want to tell me more about it? Please, I want to hear about your suffering :)
>>
>>717592154
This anon gets it
>>
>>717587821
>All I know is that

just stop posting please.
>>
>>717592303
>Normal peoples votes doesn't matter its the electoral votes who does.
that's not true. the popular vote within states matter because it determines how electoral votes are distributed, with most states using a winner-takes-all approach. in our federalist system, the people are voting for president by state with the electors (theoretically) as a safe-guard against a poor choice.

the popular vote doesn't determine anything in aggregate at the national level, though it is a reasonable measure of overall popular support for the president-elect.
>>
>>717591990
No, they can't vote bc they would need to be registered to vote. Getting a DL in CA doesn't automatically register you to vote *if you aren't eligible to vote.* The DMV does grant special DLs to people who aren't citizens but guess what happens when they try to register to vote? The SOS finds a mismatch for a resident citizen and doesn't add them to the rolls.

It's super fucking simple. You can't register if you aren't eligible.
>>
>>717591507

muhh wapo news articles!!!!
>>
>>717592051
>mock a side and brand them as stupid for doing something for 8 years
>do it yourself

Can you morons not see that at best you're just outing yourself as being as bad as the people you oppose? You make no effort to look better, because there's nothing to make you look better. You people are literally just as bad as the uninformed redneck morons who called obama a muslim. But seriously keep doing it. This PR failure is the most entertaining thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>717586938
Hey man, I can only vote so many times.
>>
>>717592323
Liberals need to twist and warp things for attention. Let him have his moment.
>>
>>717592655
No, it isn't. It doesn't tell you anything about the distribution of the votes.

E.g. it can be very well, that a few localized hotspots have a huge effect on the popular vote. So then a high value says us, that the candidate is strongly prefered in certain localities.
>>
>>717592031
I wish I could just skype call with you right now to show you I'm just a dude in a beanie with the fucking flu.

You are a conspiracy theorist. And now you're calling out random dudes on 4chan like you're some genius detective. You are ridiculous. If I worked for someone, I would have never engaged you like I have. Suck my dick and enjoy your weird conspiracy filled day. Don't drink the fluoridated water! ITS A VACATION DRUG!!!! THATS HOW THEY GETCHA!
>>
What they need to do is enforce ID checks at voting booths.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_ID_laws_in_the_United_States

that wiki article triggers liberals hard.
>>
>>717592154
>Everyone who has the balls to stand up for themselves voted trump because they are tired of the left SJW bullshit

Ya, that's right. No more social justice. We want corruption and inequality. Right? Is that what you're saying?

Or is your whole political attitude just the result of being someone who doesn't want to have to care for others? Nice character there.
>>
>>717592894
>It doesn't tell you anything about the distribution of the votes.

which is why i said "in aggregate at the national level"
>>
>>717592152
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE FUCKING RETARDED LIBRAL SPECIAL FUCKING SNOWFLAKE!! IF ANYONE DISAGREES WITH US THEYRE RACIST! THEYRE SUPREMISTS!! THEY NEED TO BE SILENCED!! WE NEED TO OPPRESS EVERYONE THAT DOESNT THINK LIKE US!!! YOU FUCKING COMMIE FASCIST PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT!!! GO TO GERMANY OR ITALY AND SPREAD YOUR FUCKING CANCER ALREADY!!!! PS: IF YOU START PUBLICLY EXECUTING ANYONE THAT OPPOSES YOUR VIEWS THE SHEEPLE WILL FALL IN LINE!!! GOOD FUCK LUCK AND GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!!!!
>>
>>717592655
Trump won by a landslide. Don't kid yourself, it doesn't matter what kinda votes they are. Trump had it in the bag right from the start.
>>
>>717592137
Then who do you trust over our intelligence community. Your answer, I'm sure, will make me look stupid. So where do you get your information about sensitive national security issues?
>>
>>717592655
And that is what happened here. Two or three local hotspots with a massive amount of citizens (if that word applies to a wild bunch of beasts) tipped the popular vote to Hillary.

Well good for them, but it doesn't say a lot. America has more people than people living in the city. The system protects them against unchecked baby factories (like the muslims).
>>
File: sample 03.jpg (143KB, 603x546px) Image search: [Google]
sample 03.jpg
143KB, 603x546px
>>717592923

Thanks for correcting the record!
>>
>>717592120
Thanks. Keep drinking your natty light, it keeps you fat and stupid.
>>
>>717586938
qq much
>>
>>717592199
Cuck!! Good one. Shits so cash right now. Cucks be cucking amirite my fellow faggot?
>>
>>717586938
>be OP
>300 pounds mid 30s and virgin
>can't leave moms basement on account of crippling depression
>feel angry at everyone for how his life turned out
>thinks, "if only I could take my anger out on someone by upsetting them......EUREKA!"
>posts on a shitty message board full of people who voted trump
>has the idea to talk about great hillary is to trigger anons
>for the entire thread he forgets about his Diabieties that will kill him before he will ever get laid
>for 30 minutes he feels for the first time in his life he accomplished something
>laughs so hard at the people upset about his post he spills his bag of Doritos on the floor
>ops life doesn't feel so hopeless
>thread eventually ends
>in a single second op is hit with the reality of how miserable his worthless life is again

Enjoy your mom's basement op. It's where you belong while the rest of us are living our lives.
>>
>>717593218
>look mom i'm being racist on 4chan
>>
>>717592923
Wow man you really corrected the record
>>
>>717592233
That was some other dude, btw. And I don't know who told you that telling someone to smoke weed was an insult but, uh, it's not an insult.
>>
File: 1483108993777.jpg (40KB, 462x330px) Image search: [Google]
1483108993777.jpg
40KB, 462x330px
>>717588792
http://americantoday.news/bombshell-video-craig-murray-i-was-the-wikileaks-source-not-russia/

wasn't Russia, if anything it was the British because it was a British politician that did the hand off.

But of course its not covered because it doesn't jell with the fake news that Russia did it.
>>
>>717591314
Yeah the pro Hillary threads or anti trump ones follow the same formula.

Just like the ones for games on /v/

Just like the weird dick comparison threads that try to make average sized dudes feel inferior (there are even weird dick size adds on b now too)

Just like the cuck threads trying promote letting other dudes fucking your gf

Just like the trap threads too

These forced threads have made 4chan shit and faggots eat that shit up thinking it's other anons that actually like this shit (some of them are useful idoits and do post them)

"oh anon you're crazy conthpirathy theorith"

Fuck you spend ten seconds thinking about what the normalization of these things does to American culture.
>>
>>717586938
There is no evidence the Russians did anything.
>>
>>717592278
And I've never seen such a critical thinking failure. "Guy says some words I know - must be a failed PR stunt!"
>>
>>717593074
>We want corruption and inequality
This is what the left has been pushing, SJW's are as big an enemies to equality and justice as other kinds of racists.
>>
>>717586938
Nope. No proof that the Russians did anything. Ukrainian malware, shared globally. Outdated to boot.

The Ruskies are smarter than that. But Oboner and Hillcunt would have the LibTards believe that idiotic shit. If you are on \b\ you should have a larger brain than that, even for a faggot liberal.

Regardless, Trump won by the people.. Hillary cheated the whole way.. illegal voting, inside help, murder.. and Trump still prevailed. It's like he won 10x. We all love hearing your "theories" though. Just doesn't work anymore. Why not grab all you sissy liberals and film a faggot show? I mean, make some money on it? The fag show you are running now is pretty gay and outdated.
>>
>>717593135

Whoa there angry angry man.

There are racists in this world. You may not be one, so why don't you just prove it rather than showing what a angry and unhinged personality you have. If that claim is so wrong simply state that you are not racist and you like (fill in the blank) people because they contribute beneficially to society. It is that easy.

But then, maybe it isn't that easy for you. Maybe that is why you've gone ALL CAPS on us.
>>
>>717593288
go back to tumblr and neogaf faggot so you can cirlce jerk with your tranny friends
>>
>>717592965

Pretty much every blue state doesn't require ID checks lol.

How do people take pop vote seriously? They must be retarded!
>>
>>717593543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGgo7YhybJo
>>
>>717587821
You have NO idea what your saying. You simple repeat, like a good mindless robot. Fuck off with your repetition. It won't change anything
>>
>>717593223
Thanks for adding weird anime to the conversation.
>>
>>717586938
Here's the Russian hacker in question.
If you even try to impeach Trump a lot of the elite Democrats will go to prison for being involved in murder, got that?
>>
>>717593437
You just haven't spent enough time really thinking about it. The media is all about manipulation. It's in our advertising too. Look into Edward barney and how he helped build the propaganda used by govt and companies with products to sell
>>
>>717593336
kek
>>
>>717593569
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT! I READ EXACTLY 3 SENTENCES OF YOUR BULLSHIT!!! YOUR TOO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE I'M MOCKING THE SPECIAL FUCKING CRYBABY SNOWFLAKE LIBTARDS!!! YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! YOURE A FUCKING RACIST!! YOUR A FUCKING WHITE SUPREMIST!!!!! YOUR A FUCKING SEXIST!!!!!!!! YOURE A FUCKING WA WA WA WA WA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO FUCKING KNEW THAT 90% OF AMERICA ARE ACCUALLY TRIGGLEPUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>717593542
>SJW's are as big an enemies to equality and justice

Good Lord, we are in post-truth society. Heaven help us, civilization is in danger. That is off the Richter scale in terms of out of touch with reality.

And don't get me wrong, there are indeed foolish and misguided political activists everywhere. You can always find a couple who are just nuts. Counterproductive and even damaging. Don't mistake them for the whole. No matter which side you are on.
>>
File: 1478371765029.jpg (46KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478371765029.jpg
46KB, 750x500px
>>717586938
>>
>>717594120

Apparently you are unable to understand what you read.

If the charge is so wrong, prove it is wrong. That isn't hard. But you don't seem to get that you are failing the test. You are proving your own failure.
>>
File: 20160815_112150.jpg (56KB, 492x300px) Image search: [Google]
20160815_112150.jpg
56KB, 492x300px
>>717594120
>>
SEAN HANNITY INTERVIEW WITH ASSANGE T O D A Y
>>
File: 1482893735073.jpg (661KB, 1052x1757px) Image search: [Google]
1482893735073.jpg
661KB, 1052x1757px
>>717594246
>And don't get me wrong, there are indeed foolish and misguided political activists everywhere
This is what SJW means. The highly visible retards who are blatantly racist and bigoted while pretending to be the opposite. Like the retards on MTV, Anita Sarkeesian, college professors, etc.,etc.

Their stupidity has turned countless people away from the left and no doubt that helped Trump win at least some votes
>>
TO ANONS SAYING THIS THREAD IS PR BULLSHIT

ANOTHER THREAD DOING THE SAME SHIT

same picture
same text

>>717582456
>>
I would consider giving a shit if there was literally any proof.
>>
>>717595148
/thread
>>
File: treeidiot.gif (2MB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
treeidiot.gif
2MB, 367x388px
>>717594434
>YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT! I READ EXACTLY 3 SENTENCES OF YOUR BULLSHIT!!! YOUR TOO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE I'M MOCKING THE SPECIAL FUCKING CRYBABY SNOWFLAKE LIBTARDS!!! YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! YOURE A FUCKING RACIST!! YOUR A FUCKING WHITE SUPREMIST!!!!! YOUR A FUCKING SEXIST!!!!!!!! YOURE A FUCKING WA WA WA WA WA!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>717594540
>717594120
>>717594540
THANK YOU LIBTARD DEM SNOWFLAKE NAZI GRAMMAR FAGGET!!!!!!!!! YOU GET A FUCKING GOLD STAR!!!!!!!!
>>
>>717594957
>Like the retards on MTV, Anita Sarkeesian, college professors, etc.,etc.

You are not trying hard enough to really think about this. Your reply is covered in knee-jerk partisan reaction gunk.

You see, I even agree that there are some over zealous and foolish political activists. What some politicians do is take those few examples and methodically build hatred and anger against a whole segment of society to further their political ends (sound familiar?)

You have bought into it by including college professors. Have you done a survey of all of them? Can you imagine that they might know something? If neither, then you know you are talking crap. Just political slogans used to guide the unthinking masses.
>>
>>717594957
DON'T FORGET THE BIGGEST FUCKING RETARD THERE IS!!! INCLUDING MTV DOES NOT COVER LACY FUCKING RETARDED GREEN!!!!!!
>>
File: 1479402384026.jpg (22KB, 362x263px) Image search: [Google]
1479402384026.jpg
22KB, 362x263px
>>717595484
Kill yourself with fire. Do it now.
>>
>>717595484

That's just bait anyway from who posted it. Look at it.
>>
File: df5.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
df5.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>717586938
Stop replying to this fucking bot
>>
>>717586938
Nice job OP, copying my thread >>717582456

HURDUR: let's make it look like CTR is a thing.
>>
>>717592154
stand up for yourself by voting in the 1%

anyone voting republican that isn't pulling in 250k+ a year is literally voting against their own interests

the main problem is education, we're a country full of fucking retards no matter what color they are

the worst in all of this is social media as a news source, and people turning their backs on science

i was pissed when my side lost, yeah, but knuck the fuck up faggots. the louder side isn't the side that should win.

at this rate you'll all be tending to the mcdonalds robots instead of educating yourself on actual policy and what you really think our country should stand for
>>
File: ussenterprise.webm (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
ussenterprise.webm
1MB, 1920x816px
I'M OUT!!!!!!!!!! DIN DIN TIME!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING FAGGET SPECIAL FAGGET SNOWFLAKES ARE SO LUCKY YOU HAVE MOM TO MAKE YOU LUNCH EVERY DAY!! I HAVE TO COOK MY MEALS ALL BY MYSELF!!!
>>
>>717595693
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT! I READ EXACTLY 3 SENTENCES OF YOUR BULLSHIT!!! YOUR TOO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE I'M MOCKING THE SPECIAL FUCKING CRYBABY SNOWFLAKE LIBTARDS!!! YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! YOURE A FUCKING RACIST!! YOUR A FUCKING WHITE SUPREMIST!!!!! YOUR A FUCKING SEXIST!!!!!!!! YOURE A FUCKING WA WA WA WA WA!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>717591174
because only imbeciles call a representative republic "democratic"
>>
>>717595873
nice try to make it seem like that's not the case. you slipped up faggot shill
>>
>>717586938
the same idiots giving praise to trump for anything good that happens are the same ones that blamed all bad things on Obama. They are the crybaby generation. Bunch of pussies.
>>
>>717595873
cat's out the bag. just delete this thread shill
>>
>>717596200
>I HAVE TO COOK MY MEALS ALL BY MYSELF!!!

That's the example you choose? Oh dear, oh dear. Really says something doesn't it.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.