[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that Americans are asleep at the wheel? The Russians

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 59

File: index.jpg (6KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 277x182px
How is it that Americans are asleep at the wheel? The Russians altered the outcome of our election, and installed their guy, even though the vast majority of Americans wanted Clinton.

Why aren't you guys doing anything about this? I guess you are all a bunch of pussies who are afraid to stand up for yourselves.
>>
>>717582456
I know this is b8 and you caught me but in America we don't decide who our president is based off pure majority. The electoral college was established to pick the president based off majority from a proportions standpoint, which is why smaller states have a "bigger say" than their more populated neighbors.

Whether you like it or not, America as a whole thought trump was better, even though one or two states out of 50 thought otherwise
>>
>>717582456
Poor b8 m8
>>
>>717582456
>itt democrats scrambling to deflect the blame for rigging the democratic nomination away from Sanders.

I'm not a democratic supporter in the slightest. Not even a little. I vote straight republican not because I'm republican but because I vote against democrats.

If the dems had run The Bern, then the millenials would have flocked in even more unheard of numbers than they did for the fucking nigger we've had for 8 years.

But NOOOO 'muh first female pay-to-play president'
>>
>>717582456
Didn't you King tell us that 1. Russia isn't a threat and 2. It's impossible for the US election to be rigged?
Fucking hypocrites, all of you liberals.
>>
>>717582982
Stop feeding the trolls who has been kicked out from /pol/.
>>
>>717582456
>> thinks the elctorial college is in russia

Stop watching cnn and their fallout 4 russian conspiracies
>>
i think hillary is a helluva woman. would totally fuck her
>>
>>717583040
>actually believes fake news
>>
>>717582456
sure kid
>>
>>717582456
>Trump says "They're going to rig the election against me because I'm not one of them"
>Democrats say "the election can't be rigged."
>Trump doesn't flat out say he would accept the election results
>Shillary says "Anyone not willing to accept the election results is a danger to democracy"
>election results come in
>Shillary refuses to accept election results
>Jill Stein makes a fortune
>Democrats saying the election was rigged.

what what what?!
>>
All Russia MAYBE did was release some emails that no media except fox cared about.

That's what you consider altering an election?

The left will do anything except blame Hillary.
>>
File: SJW cry-bullies.jpg (496KB, 1200x891px) Image search: [Google]
SJW cry-bullies.jpg
496KB, 1200x891px
November 9th democrats and MSM were stunned by Trump's win. How could this be? We had it rigged in Hillary's favor and Trump actually won?

*shock* followed by *crying* followed by *outrage*.

A recount effort was established. The PA recount request didn't meet the proper criteria, so a lawsuit was filed in order to get it. This was all in hopes to stall those states enough that the electors would not be able to cast their votes on the 19th of December. This attempt failed!

A harass the electors effort was established. Electors were threatened, barraged with emails and phone calls, and tormented in an effort to get them to change their vote. This attempt failed!

Russian hacking claim. Everyone jumped on this bandwagon even though just before the election, everyone was telling us that rigging the election would be nearly impossible due to the fact that it isn't one election, but many conducted by each district in each state. Hacking such a system would prove fruitless. Obama, the MSM, and liberals everywhere scoffed at the idea of the election being rigged. It's funny how this works when the shoe is on the other foot. Classic liberal double-standard at play here.

Assange now comes out and confirms that the source of the leaked emails was NOT the Russians. When will you libs quit? You look like bloody fools. Never in history have I seen this much crying and ranting in hopes to get the results changed. It can't happen, Hillary lost, it's over.

What really happened? The democrat party picked a shitty candidate, and the DNC, MSM, and president even shilled for her. This didn't change the fact that she was simply not Bill Clinton, and generally a very shitty candidate, running a very shitty campaign, ultimately losing the election. Why do liberals always have to blame someone else for their own failings? It's time for some personal responsibility and accountability. This is exactly why Trump was elected.
>>
>>717582456
>vast majority
>even with multiple cases of election fraud, illegals voting, and graveyard votes

Sure bud.
>>
You can't get over the election? Do you really not have a life? What a boring existence you have
>>
File: CuvCT4cVIAICIEV.jpg:large.jpg (73KB, 1241x913px) Image search: [Google]
CuvCT4cVIAICIEV.jpg:large.jpg
73KB, 1241x913px
>>717582456
Maybe when even Hillary's advisors think she's not that smart, the rest of America can maybe catch on too.
>>
>>717582456
>The Russians altered the outcome of our election
by exposing how Clinton altered the outcome of the DNC stealing the nomination from Sanders
sounds like Russia was being pretty bro by keeping us from installing a Stalinist dictator
>>
File: IMG_0346.jpg (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
52KB, 625x626px
>>
>>717583572
>multiple cases of election fraud

prove one of them.

protip: you can't
>>
File: babyjordan.jpg (22KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
babyjordan.jpg
22KB, 540x540px
>>
She conceded defeated immediately the next day in the morning what are you talking about??

Also both the Cia and FBI agree that we were hacked who else has to come out and say it before these delusional Republicans start to keep up with reality?

Russia hacked us and our current president is in their pocket good job america nixon is rolling in his grave.

>>717583341
>>
File: WikiLeaks faked!.png (264KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
WikiLeaks faked!.png
264KB, 540x489px
>>717583695
>dicky leaks
>>
>>717583572
Don't forget everyone's favorite recount effort...
>>
File: approved.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
approved.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>717583389
>>
>>717582456
If the Russians altered the outcome of the election it was by revealing the shit going on behind the scenes by Hillary and the DNC.

That's not the Russians to blame... it's Hillary and the DNC. If they weren't doing some genuinely felonious shit then it'd be no harm: no foul. But they were doing some genuinely felonious shit. You should be thanking the Ruskies for outing the truth, not blaming them because your candidate is now provably as crooked as is imaginably possible.

Apply some thought to your own position, not supporting Hillary does not mean you automatically switch to Republican ideals. FFS. Look at her for what she is: a fucking felonious crook!
>>
>>717583256
>Actually thinks mainstream news can't be fake
>>
>>717582982
The system is rigged, just like Trump said. There's no way around that. The system is rigged to give republicans a chance.
>>
>>717583831
Give me a single bit of evidence that Russia hacked those emails instead of it being an inside leak.
>>
>>717583831
So now Obama's in on it too?

He deliberately scuppered Hillary's chances to win by... campaigning on her behalf and talking shit every chance he got about Trump?

Fuck me you people are delusional.
>>
>>717583839
nice try but your propaganda is false.
>>
>>717583389
>Assange
>confirms

pick one.

>taking a convicted pedophile's word over 14 intelligence agencies, both foreign and domestic.
>>
>>717583839
Oh, and the DKIM encryption verified the emails were legit. I wonder why MSNBC didn't mention that?
>>
It is becos ve vanted Trrump in as ze prezidente you americo fucks (Heavy Russian accent) Ze fucko americunts vill shut a ze za fuck up and blindly accacept ze fucking reesulta. Now all of ze russian federation owns da fucking america. If you a not shuta ze fuck up you vill be nooked.
>>
>>717583839
Yeah it must be fake
That's why they lost their minds so badly about it and tried their hardest to paint it as false right?
>>
>>717584158
>convicted pedophile'
do you have a source for this? I'm no fan of Assange, but I didn't know about him being convicted of anything.
>>
>>717583831
>conspire to steal democratic nomination from The Bern
>succesfully conspire to steal the nomination from The Bern
>get nominated to run for president by the democractic convention
>emails get released showing conspiracy to steal the nomination
>accuse the russians of altering the election to deflect the fact that you altered the election

Yes. Makes sense.
>>
File: evidenceofhacking.jpg (149KB, 1200x1356px) Image search: [Google]
evidenceofhacking.jpg
149KB, 1200x1356px
>>717584111
>>
>>717584036
Just because you can't understand the tactics that media use to mislead you doesn't mean it's "fake", it means your interpretation is wrong. Most mainstream media manipulate their viewers instead of flat out lying about fake shit.
>>
File: IMG_8408.jpg (1MB, 1248x1638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8408.jpg
1MB, 1248x1638px
>>717583804
Not him but pic related is the California voters registration form. Nowhere on this form do you have to provide a social security number. That would be racist. All you need as far as a legal number to register to vote is a DL#.
Now see this
http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
California has state law that says they can issue DLs to illegals.
May not be concrete proof but if you can't put two and two together here you're a fucking retard.
>>
File: recount-lawls.png (122KB, 788x933px) Image search: [Google]
recount-lawls.png
122KB, 788x933px
>>717583872
this one?
>>
>>717584463
Noice! Simply having an email with a link constitutes evidence that it was actually clicked.

How about I email you some links to pedo and then tell the cops you're guilty of being a pedo cause links in email.

>maybe it was all the password sharing they were doing, or all the password re-use on all of their accounts, or maybe it was shit tier passwords like "hrc2016". I mean there is no way anyone could figure that out right?
>>
>>717584774
>Simply having an email with a link constitutes evidence that it was actually clicked.

>The fact that the leaks all came from a gmail account is just mere coincidence.
>>
>>717584514
That doesn't correlate anything to mass illegal voter fraud though. Sure it's possible, but that doesn't mean it actually happened.

Not the same guy, but you haven't proved or shown evidence for shit.
>>
>>717582982
Actually, the Electoral College was put into place because the first two elections under the new constitution were not voted on by the populace but by elites from the states. As part of the compromise to get government up and running, the agreement was that each state would have a number of delegates in the electoral college equal to the number of senators (always 2) and their house representatives (minimum 1).

Back then, it was understandable since there were no procedures in place yet to handle proper national elections. Nowadays though we can not only get the elections done in minimal time, we can have actual results in hours, or days at worst. The EC is outdated and should be scrapped because the US is the only country in the world where you can win the vote but lose the election.
>>
>>717584925
> still ignoring podesta used weak passwords and shared his gmail account with other members of his team.
>>
File: 1483242505386.png (238KB, 462x595px) Image search: [Google]
1483242505386.png
238KB, 462x595px
>>717585174
>>
>>717585174
>because the US is the only country in the world where you can win the vote but lose the election
Simply not true, electoral systems are in place all over the world. Especially countries with parliaments or equivalent are prone to the same issue.
>>
>>717584999
I said it wasn't rock solid proof but this is the case in several states. It would be impossible to prove without violating the anonymity of the election. Either way the illegals that did vote most certainly didn't vote for trump.
>>
>>717583389
>We had it rigged in Hillary's favor
total bullshit.

>This was all in hopes to stall those states enough that the electors would not be able to cast their votes on the 19th of December.
again, total bullshit.

>A harass the electors effort was established.
reported only by infowars and fox news, so surely it must be real.

>Russian hacking claim
>claim
no, try fact. when 14 different intelligence agencies all say they have the digital footprint leading back to Russia, that is proven fact.

>Assange now comes out and confirms that the source of the leaked emails was NOT the Russians.
and we should believe him why exactly? he is said to have been compromised, and is the leader of a fake news site. I guess if Alex Jones says something we should believe it too.
>>
>>717582456
>muh rigged election
It's only funny when the other party cries about it isn't it?

Ps nice bait faggot
>>
>>717582456
>vast majority wanted clinton
gr8 b8 m8
0/8
Bill Clinton loves to rape

>pussies

No, were here to make america great again

kek
>>
>>717585535
>all say they have the digital footprint
did you not read that bullshit "footprint" report?
https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY%20STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

But political anxiety over the lack of evidence is simmering elsewhere, too. Writing on Friday, left-wing commentator Matt Taibbi described the Grizzly Steppe report as “long on jargon but short on specifics,” and part of a broader pattern of government overstatement with “an element of salesmanship.”
>>
>>717585665

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

I realize that facts and conservative worldview don't play nice together but that link says it all.
>>
>>717582456
How many fucking times are you faggots going to keep spamming this shit bait?Gtfo cancer
>>
>>717583389
>rigged in Hillary's favour
>got ~3 million more votes than Trump and lost
I'm not saying it wasn't a fair election, both of them knew the rules but you've got to be fucking deluded if you think Hillary was at any advantage like that.
>>
>>717582456

Yeah like that's just what happened

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the North Koreans too, and the British, wait no, that's too far fetched. I mean they'd have to send their best politician to sway the voters and stuff
>>
File: df5.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
df5.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>717582456
>>
Libtard logic:

Russians leaked emails = rigged the election
Illegal aliens actually voting for their candidate = something that never happened.
>>
File: Russian rigging.jpg (37KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
Russian rigging.jpg
37KB, 480x476px
>>717584011
>You should be thanking the Ruskies for outing the truth

/thread
>>
>>717586123

Your source states that despite reported scans and probes from Russian servers, the voting system would be nearly impossible to alter via a cyber-attack, even via a full state-backed attempt...
>>
>>717583831
> current president is in their pocket

So you all by now may have heard the story of Joule Unlimited and John Podesta. Podesta was granted shares in the alternative energy company in exchange for joining the Board of Directors.

Podesta stayed on three years and had 75,000 shares vested when he had to leave the board to become counselor to President Obama. Podesta did not disclose these shares on financial forms as required by federal law, instead transferring the shares to Leonidio Holdings LLC, a Delaware Corporation registered to his daughter's address.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635

This is the same Joule Unlimited that Vladimir Putin funneled $35 million to through Sberbank (the largest bank in Russia, majority owned by Russia Central Bank) and Troika, which was named in the Panama Papers for laundering money through other organizations.

John Podesta’s brother, Anthony, who bundles campaign donations for Clinton, is listed as the lobbyist for the Sberbank account.

http://observer.com/2016/08/hillarys-secret-kremlin-connection-is-quickly-unraveling/
>>
File: fea.png (82KB, 1300x892px) Image search: [Google]
fea.png
82KB, 1300x892px
>>
File: lawd.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
lawd.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>717586697
>observer
>not fake news
>>
>>717586552

your logic:

A foreign power undermining american democracy = No big deal

Something that there is no evidence for happening = it happened

Enjoy the next 4 years my firend. It's going to be one hell of a ride. I hope you got stock in Exxon Mobil.
>>
>>717582456
Because the people who wanted Clinton the felon are pussies. Those of us who are satisfied with the presidential outcome have the balls and means to put the liberals in their place.
>>
>>717586840
>A foreign power undermining american democracy

please refer to:
>Something that there is no evidence for happening
>>
>>
File: IgQUDL.jpg (248KB, 644x882px) Image search: [Google]
IgQUDL.jpg
248KB, 644x882px
Did the russians hack peoples decisions to show up to rallies to?
>>
>>717587004
I think they must have hacked the political yard signs and bumper stickers too. On average, I saw at least 10 Trump signs for every 1 Hillary sign, and I travel around the country a lot.
>>
>>717584465
shush, there is no screaming in the echo chamber

We live in a post truth world now.

Play nice.
>>
>>717587152
They hacked the democrats feeeeeeelings
>>
Shut up OP. Eat shit and die you cuck bitch !!!
>>
File: Liberal Lunacy.jpg (84KB, 599x743px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal Lunacy.jpg
84KB, 599x743px
>>717587187
>echo chamber
>cucks
>special snowflakes

Funny how liberals take the things that they are and call conservatives those names.

kek, can't even be original.
>>
>>717582456
>Vast majority of Americans

All from one state. Calexit when?
>>
>>717586835
>Anthony
In March, the Podesta Group registered with the U.S. government as a lobbyist for Sberbank.
http://www.salon.com/2016/04/08/with_saudi_and_russian_ties_clinton_machines_tentacles_are_far_reaching_according_to_panama_papers/
>>
>>717585535
nothing in published reports indicates russian involvement
>>
>>717587429
kek'd

and rekt! >>717586835
>>
>>717586101
funny how nothing in this "report" tells us how they knew that phishing emails originated from Russia
>>
>>717582456
Russians didn't really do anything, except expose how the Democrats just cater to their political insiders. They were both flawed candidates who couldn't even gather enough support against either candidate. The irony I guess, is that she ended being the worst candidate. I mean, honestly though, how do you lose against Donald Trump?
>>
>>717582456
Russians did nothing in the election. Kek.
>>
>>717586835
Among those companies is the Russian Sberbank, whose U.S. investment banking branch recently enlisted the services of the Podesta Group. According to its lobbying registration form, the firm will work on banking, trade, and foreign relations issues.

One of the three lobbyists working on the account is Tony Podesta, a bundler for the Clinton campaign and the brother of campaign chairman John Podesta, who co-founded the firm.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/panama-papers-implicate-podesta-client/
>>
File: 1479328557531.jpg (74KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1479328557531.jpg
74KB, 640x460px
its funny, the desperation as the 20th edges ever nearer.
its like they're going to be executed of something.
>>
I sincerely hope that Liberals and Demoncrats really are going out and buying Firearms like Killary Klinton told them to, and that they plan on putting up an armed resistance to God Emperor Trump's inauguration come the 20th.

I swear to God, all he has to do is say the Word and every Lib/Dem is going down.
>>
LMFAO You lost snowflake quit being a cunt
>>
>>717582456
so DNC was doing all kinds of shady shit and russians are somehow to be blamed for that? seems like all they had to do to win was to play fair...
>>
>>717586952
but....

there is evidence of it happening. Why else do you think that the CIA, FBI, NSA, ODNI and DHS are all getting their panties in a twist?

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/12/29/joint-dhs-odni-fbi-statement-russian-malicious-cyber-activity

Oh wait. Let me guess before your start typing; it's all a conspiracy perpetrated by president Obummer?

Enjoy the next your next 4 years my friend. It's a great time to be a golf partner with Putin
>>
File: Sure Kid.jpg (20KB, 225x126px) Image search: [Google]
Sure Kid.jpg
20KB, 225x126px
>>717587708
>>
because our main man trump isn't in office yet, when he is, everything will change baby. fuck all those illegals to death!
>>
>>717587900
member how all those intelligence agencies found WMDs in Iraq? i member...
>>
>>717587534
agreed. funny also how the report has more information on how to protect your home computer than anything else. It's like filler in a half-assed term paper.
>>
>>717588006
>apples to oranges
>>
>>717582456
Vast majority.....
Trump wins.....
Clinton wins by 3 mil votes.....
Obama openly tells illegals you can vote and with no reprecussions.....
Pretending that no illegals voted.....
Vast majority = 90%+. Clinton lost. Russia did not hacking. Everyone that lost is butt hurt, crying and committing suicide in their safe spaces.
>>
>>717587004
>>717587152
Yet they lost the popular vote. Just goes to show that democrats weren't mindlessly supporting their shitty candidate as much as republicans.
>>
File: cnn-in-one-picture.png (216KB, 482x245px) Image search: [Google]
cnn-in-one-picture.png
216KB, 482x245px
>>717587683
>>
>>717587900
member how NSA and CIA spied on all US european allies? we member...
>>
>>717587903
You do realize who voted Trump in, right?

60+million Gun loving Americans who are turning into Anti-Feminist, Anti-Minority, pro Nationalists that actually do have the means to wipe out California and New York. Which, by the way, are among the most Gun restricted places in the entire U.S.
>>
>>717588035
you, sir, are a disingenuous twat
>>
>>717588063
>Yet they lost the popular vote
When will you morons learn that the popular vote doesn't decide the presidency. Also, that popular vote was won in CA, that state that has nude-ins and is made up of a bunch of burnt out, and washed up hippies.
>>
>>717588037
>Obama openly tells illegals you can vote and with no reprecussions.....
Link source or shut the fuck up. This obviously never happened and if you believe it to be true then you're a fucking retard.
>>
File: Vladimir Putin.jpg (39KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir Putin.jpg
39KB, 600x379px
>>717588190
>You do realize who voted Trump in, right?
>>
>>717587375
I said play nice little child. There is no need to be mean. Let us elitist libcucks listen to our elitist libcuck news and read our pampered little snowflake papers and in return we will let you inbred cuckservatives watch your inbred cuckservative news and browse your redpilled snowflake websites.

At the end of the day, the corporate fucks who run the government needs us divided and ignorant.

If we start find common ground now me might just work out that we are all about to get fucked up the ass. As always.

Ass always.
>>
>>717588354
what he said could be interpreted that way but he didn't say so explicitly.
>>
>>717588360
yeah, nah... the only people undermining elections now are sour liberals. Because apparently it's only democracy if they are winning.
>>
>>717588368
>I'm so much more intelligent than you, and know why I hate Trump and am sorry that he won.
>I voted for Jill Stein, and bitch about the fact that Hillary lost.
>>
File: behind this.jpg (41KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
behind this.jpg
41KB, 720x960px
>>717582456
>>
>>717588271
Every other Democratic election in the world at any level is decided by the popular vote. The US Presidential election is the only one decided by some other system. Why the fuck haven't we made what is argued to be the election of the "leader of the free world" actually a democratic election? It's a fucked system.
>>
>>717588360
So, hold on a minute...Putin used his KGB mind control device to brainwash and have tens of millions of American citizens show up on Election Day and Vote Trump and all Republican like Zombies, is that right? We had no free will of our own and don't actually remember Voting in the Election for real?

And you sit there claiming Republicans/Conservatives are fucking crazy?
>>
>>717588037
>Obama openly tells illegals you can vote and with no reprecussions....
Correction. Obama said "when you vote you are a citizen yourself"
Clearly the implication is that for the illegals, voting makes them a citizen. So it's a good thing for them to do. He phrased it in this insane way on purpose. He chose the odd word placement so he would be able to dismiss criticism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rO4tih74QQ#t=03m20s
>>
File: SeaBass.png (231KB, 433x275px) Image search: [Google]
SeaBass.png
231KB, 433x275px
>>717588368
Oh, you're one of those.
>>
>>717588628
Can't wait for President Trump to move the US embassy to jerusalem
>>
>>717588669
>Democratic
>The US.....some other system.

Yes, we're a democratic republic. Should have paid attention in grammar school.
>>
>>717588271
I never mentioned the presidency, I was referring directly to his popularity. He appeared to be the more popular candidate based on his massive amount of supporters, yet when it came to voters was beaten.
>>
>>717588006
>>717588133

Christ it's like arguing with 12 year olds. Oh, wait...

Anyways, so how is the bungled Iraqi oil grab or our spying on allies relevant to this?

Are you saying that we need to dismantle our intelligence agencies because they do not know how to do their jobs?

Wait, why do you want us to dismantle our intelligence agencies?

Вы можете понять этот текст?
>>
>>717588669
Quit bitching about the Electoral College, Popular Vote etc. because you know, and I know, and everybody else knows, that the President is chosen by the Elites.

If Dems and Libs REALLY felt the way they're going on about, then why haven't they taken up arms and freed the great US of A from a Commie KGB mind controlling Tyrant?
>>
>>717588671
election vote count centers were likely compromised. did you not read the FBI/JAR report?
>>
>>717588669
When democrats win, the Electoral College is a good thing. When they loose, it is not a good thing.
>>717585461
>>
>>717588489
So in other words, he didn't actually say that immigrants could vote without repercussions? You can't misinterpret something and then use it to back up your arguement you fucking idiot.
>>
>>717588943
Democrats have never lost the popular vote and won the presidency, so when are you referring to?
>>
>>717589095
he was being interviewed and the interview openly talked about illegals voting and he did nothing to correct her. I could find the video if you're curious.
>>
>>717589095
DEBUNKED!

http://www.snopes.com/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/
>>
>>717588722
yeah... I apologise.

I believe that we are purposefully being polarized in order to deflect attention from the fact that a small percentage of influential lobbyists and corporate CEO's dictate policy and that the election is a 4-yearly soap opera that rolls into town to give the proles the illusion of democracy

It's crazy, I know. But not any crazier than believing a multi millionaire fuckwit from amhattan gives two shits of the people in the rust belt live or die, let alone get their jobs back that he and his pals outsourced to bangladesh decades ago.

>>717588525
fuck you. I voted Trump. The sooner this country descends into anarchy the better. Hillary would have been the boring status quo. Trump actually has a chance of sowing the seeds of full on civil war before taking a shit all over the white house and retiring in obscene luxury.
>>
>>717588354
if its not true then why are you so upset?
>>
>>717589261
>http://www.snopes.com/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/
this article is exactly what is wrong with all "fact-checking" organizations. actually watch what he says.
>>
>>717588893
да, мой нигр. ты любымы сша а нелюбымы ты дом. анон, ты ужасный. а, я американец.
>>
>>717588920
I know that 15 agencies came out and said there were no proof or evidence that Russia interfered with the Electronic Voting Machines and that they weren't going to say otherwise, but then the Whitehouse press and Media corporations ran fake news storries claiming they said the Russians DID influence the election by hacking.
>>
>>717589246
>>717589261
Really? That's your source? He never said anything about illegal immigrants voting. This hardly encourages illegal voting. He specifically says for latino citizens to vote so that they can represent those in their community who can't because they're illegal and thus don't have the right to vote. How are you so fucking retarded?
>>
>>717589631

Понимаю. Моя задница пахнет смешно.
>>
>>717589956
watch the video the interviewer explicitly refers to the 'undocumented' as citizens and then asks about voting. Obama does nothing to correct her.
>>
>Hillary and the DNC get exposed for rigging the primary
>Blame russians for rigging the election
>>
>>717590016
лел

что ты говорите?
>>
File: Putin - Trumpkin.jpg (56KB, 485x673px) Image search: [Google]
Putin - Trumpkin.jpg
56KB, 485x673px
>>717589803
>>
>>717582456
>implying hillary wasn't backed up by foreign power too

As an american you had the privilege to choose between jews and russian to own you.
>>
>>717590965
it was actually a choice between muslim loving globalists, or nationalists.
>>
>>717589956
No the Anon that you're arguing with but, President Obama was asked whether or not Illegal Citizens (the interviewer makes it clear that she will be referring to illegals as just Citizens, because she feels they contribute) should fear going to Vote on Election day. Will there be penalties or repercussions for Voting illegally by his administration or Trumps.

President Obama said there would be no backlash. He encouraged all Citizens (knowing the interviewer told him in this context Citizens referred to the illegals) to go out and Vote.
>>
File: autism.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>717591157
>things that never actually happened
>>
>>717591240
Watch the video that other anon provided you with. Fucking baiting retard. REEEEEE
>>
>>717590117
>does nothing to correct her
But he clearly never gave the impression that illegals could vote, he specifically refers to their inability to vote. Hardly encouraging them into voting illegally. This just as stupid as assuming that Trump was willfully encouraging people to assassinate Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>717583839
Even snopes refuted this
http://www.snopes.com/newsweek-proves-that-wikileaks-is-leaking-phony-hillary-clinton-emails/
>>
>>717591530
>Oct 12
Since then it has come to light that some (not all) of the emails contained false information, that was planted by the Russians to help Trump.
>>
>>717590896
Tell me, knowing that Obama had and I quote "Secret Bunkers where the Government would be watching for any attempts to influence the Election on Election Night, and would respond Militarily to any detected threats by Russia" how did the ENTIRE U.S. Government AND Military, Intelligence Agencies, etc. all fail to prevent a nation with just 140m people, that are by all intents and purposes starving, and old people can't afford food etc. lose to Russian elite haxxors AND not one agency could detect it until AFTER the Election when it turned out Trump did win?

Also, how is it that the Government itself claims millions of illegals voted in the election (we don't know who they voted for, couldve been Trump or Hillary, but make an educated guess as to who they'd be voting for) and when the Dems and Libs got together to call a recount, Trump went UP in numbers and Hillary went DOWN, so they called a stop to the recount?
>>
>>717591843
>Pic from Oct 7

>some (not all) of the emails contained false information, that was planted by the Russians to help Trump.
Citation needed
>>
>>717591844
>Also, how is it that the Government itself claims millions of illegals voted in the election
Can't go saying something like that without citing your source.
>>
>>717591844
Speaking of recounts, why weren't other close states like Nevada and Minnesota recounted?

Probably because Hillary had already won those, even though in Nevada there were several cases of oddities that were never made a big deal of.
>>
>>717591843
If the emails were fake, and as many libs said "contained nothing significant" then why all the fuss about them getting out?

>wanting to have it both ways
>>
>>717588354
http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/
>>
>>717588671
The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

According to US intelligence officials, Russian hackers made repeated attempts before this year’s election to get into major US institutions, including the White House and the state department. The tactics were simple: send out volleys of phishing emails and hope that someone clicked.

his allowed Moscow to access about 60,000 of Podesta’s emails. The hackers also breached the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

The emails were passed to the WikiLeaks website, which published them before the US election. The furore dominated the news bulletins and damaged Clinton’s campaign.

Security experts believe two Kremlin-connected groups were behind the hacks. One was was from the FSB spy agency, the other from Russian military intelligence.
>>
>>717590850
Я говорю из моей задницы
>>
>>717591093
Trump is a globalist.

Do you think all his stuff is all made in the US of A?
>>
>>717592773
Hm. What I heard from the British counter intelligence agencies was that one of their members had personally spoken with the leaker providing the emails to Wikileaks and that it was HE was not a Russian foreign agent, but a disgruntled former employee.

Funny how everything related to Republicans during the last decade of leaks has been 100% spot-on and infallible, but as soon as Wikileaks starts exposing the other side, it's all fake and the commies are out to get us.
>>
>>717593127
>I'm speaking from my ass

lol ye m8 aren't the majority of people here doing the same?
>>
Fucking liberal crybabies. At first your tears were quite amusing, now it's just boring. Get over it, Trump won fair and square. You can have another chance in 2020.
>>
TO ANONS SAYING THIS THREAD IS PR SHILL BULLSHIT

ANOTHER THREAD DOING THE SAME SHIT

same picture
same text

>>717586938
>>
File: 1467222016205.jpg (32KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1467222016205.jpg
32KB, 600x449px
>>717595366
>I copied OP's text and started my own thread.
>>
>>717593477
Yeah? Well my uncle jimmy said that it was him who done the hacks.

jimmy is a great haxxor so I believe him and so should you I am defintiely not trying to start spreading a conflicting story in order to muddy the water or throw red herrings at the wall or whatever else it is that you americans i mean we americans do when we wish to divert attention from bad news am I right coca cola cowboy?
>>
>>717595661
>I copied text from my old thread to shill some more

FTFY
>>
>>717582456
the same idiots giving praise to trump for anything good that happens are the same ones that blamed all bad things on Obama. They are the crybaby generation. Bunch of pussies.
>>
>>717595661

>>717596405
samefag
>>
>>717595366
looooooooool low wage shills dont do a great job
>>
File: 1478096363126.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478096363126.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>717582456
OP is fucked
>It wasn't Russia
Ex-British ambassador Craig Murray, has just admitted to being the source of the DNC email leaks that were put out by WikiLeaks.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

but you just ignore the fact that no evidence that Russia did it has been provided
Ignore the fact that evidence has been provided that Craig Murray handed them over.
keep watching CNN
>>
>>717584377
It's to discredit him. A load of bollocks. It's so fruitless even US MSM doesn't push it when he's brought up.
>>
File: i cant believe this.jpg (6KB, 280x181px) Image search: [Google]
i cant believe this.jpg
6KB, 280x181px
>>717597579
>Daily Mail
>credible

0/10, thanks for playing.
>>
>>717597895
okay how about from his own mouth?

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/12/cias-absence-conviction/

how about from his own words?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>717597895
>believes all news that isn't mainstream isn't credible
>>
>>717598168
Okay well where's the proof? He is suggesting that it's a lie, but him saying something is actually less credible than an intelligence service saying something.

No proof from either side has been presented.
>>
>>717598683
>actually less credible than an intelligence service saying something.

intelligence agency that has repeatedly lied to the american people and fucked over other countries to install puppet democracies is more trustworthy?

how stupid are you
>>
>>717598683
The only side that has a burden of proof is the accuser, so where is it?
>>
>>717584377
Yeah, Sweeden has a warrant out for his arrest, but he isn't "convicted", and the UN has even declared that there is insubstantial evidence to merit the warrant and that basically its comellete bullshit.

Assange doesn't actually stand to face the charges because once he's in custody he believes the US will then file its treason and espionage charges against him, resulting in the Sweedish police turning him over in handcuffs to a U.S. military prison such as Guantanamo- which is under no obligation to provide him with the judicial rights and American Citizen would have. In other words, indefinite detainment without trial or even formally explaining the charges is absolutely a possibility. Amnesty International is an NGO that fights these cases all the time.
>>
>>717598683
ITT Crybaby SJWs saga:

Nov. 7- "It's not rigged, you're just losing."

Nov. 9- "It's rigged! Burn the electoral college to the ground! Down with democracy!"

Nov. 20- Jill Stein calls for a recount (paid for entirely by Hillary lawyers, so Hillary by proxy asking for a recount)

Nov. 30- Recount turns up illegal shit on THEIR side, federal judge abruptly orders a halt on recount efforts.

Dec. 2- Russians hacked the election because they exposed how corrupt the Dems were behind closed doors! Not fair!

Dec. 5- The Electoral College is a sacred institution and we can still win

Dec. 10- Electors barraged with emails and threats to not pick Trump.

Dec. 17- Electors told vote your conscience, and block Trump.

Dec. 20- The EC is bullshit, let's call our senators!

Dec. 27- Sanctions put on Russia, diplomats ejected.

---------
Get over it! Hillary lost.
>>
>>717589177
Considering that this has only happened 4 times in the history of the country, and that one had to be resolved due to a tie, I'd say that isn't really proof of anything being rigged.
>>
>>717599493
semi accurate except for saying russia had anything to do with this.
>>
File: 1481291999209.jpg (132KB, 1024x852px) Image search: [Google]
1481291999209.jpg
132KB, 1024x852px
>>717598683
http://americantoday.news/bombshell-video-craig-murray-i-was-the-wikileaks-source-not-russia/
>>
>>717582456
>the vast majority wanted Clinton
Yeah in cities, of those who actually voted (which is barely half of the population of America). Fuck off with your irrelevant loser shtick. Hillary is no longer relevant and her supporters NEVER WERE. Deal with it.
>>
>>717599708
>fake news
>>
>>717599678
sarcasm
>>
>>717600531
had to make sure anon
>>
>>717582456
>Vast majority
325M people in the US.
~245M eligible to vote.
~66M votes for Hillary
~63M votes for Trump
66/245 ~= 27%
Explain "vast majority of Americans? plz

Not that a simple majority matters to anyone with a clue about how our system works, and why it works that way.

Hillary lost fairly and squarely (and also spent twice as much as Trump doing it). Get over it. Pick a better candidate in 4 years.
>>
File: Russian Hackers.jpg (80KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
Russian Hackers.jpg
80KB, 600x816px
>>
>>717600952
The laws of probability suggest that had the rest of the population voted, the result would be about the same.
>>
>>717582456
sure they did, buddy
>>
File: Ignore the content - Russians.jpg (46KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ignore the content - Russians.jpg
46KB, 750x500px
>>
>>717601599
>laws of
>>>>probability
>>>>suggest
>>>>about the same

I love playing the what if game, but it shouldn't be involved in politics.
>>
File: SJWs - what they really want.jpg (661KB, 1052x1757px) Image search: [Google]
SJWs - what they really want.jpg
661KB, 1052x1757px
>>717582456
This is what SJW means. The highly visible retards who are blatantly racist and bigoted while pretending to be the opposite. Like the retards on MTV, Anita Sarkeesian, college professors, etc.,etc.

Their stupidity has turned countless people away from the left and no doubt that helped Trump win at least some votes
>>
>>717582456
Russia raped us this election, but I'd rather be raped than be killed, and Obama and Clinton would rather have us go to war with Russia than to be clever about it. Obama's whining is being laughed at by nations and even Americans, right where Russia wants us to be.

I say let us stay quiet and better our relationship with Russia and kiss their ass, then hopefully and meanwhile the liberals and resistance builds up a defense to protect themselves the next election.

This is assuming that Trump won't be inspired by Russia's handling of their media and quietly get rid of free press or dismantle mainstream media which at the moment is the only form of checks and balances within the Trump presidency.
>>
Most Americans wanted Bernie. The democrats fucked themselves.
>>
>>717602740
Trump can still be stopped. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone you know to CALL THEIR SENATORS and push them to block Trump by not confirming the Electoral College votes for him on January 9th when they meet to confirm them.

If the United States Senate does not confirm the votes for Trump cast by the EC, then the house of representatives gets to choose a president. Their first method of choosing when a candidate is below 270, is to choose the one with the most EC votes.

This is very important. If we can get the senate to reject enough Trump votes, then Hillary will actually have more causing her to be the choice of the house of representatives.

We still have a chance, but everyone needs to call their senators. Do it, Hillary can still be the next president!

Is this what Trump supporters actually want? To have not actually won because it was hacked? Hillary was actually the winner based on all of the exit polls and the snap polling that was conducted all summer long.

Trump has illegitimately won the presidency, and we need to petition our senators to block the electoral college's votes for Trump on Jan 9th. They can still change the outcome. Hopefully as more and more hacking comes to light, they will do the right thing.
>>
>>717602901

Why fuck up your own countries government and economy? Why not put your 'energy' into the next election?
>>
>>717602901
That's all pointless. Trump IS the next president there's nothing stopping it.

Also, all we know for sure that Russia hacked the DNC, but the government hasn't stated if they interfered with voting. If they didn't, then all they did was 'reveal' to the American people the DNC's corruption through corruption, which sounds like whistleblower thing but has obvious malicious and manipulative intent which is why we should be against them. But I'm not sure if we can call Trump's presidency 'illegitimate' yet. The government has said little on what the Russians have actually done.
>>
>>717602850
The democrat party "owed" Hillary & Bill a favor for them not bucking the DNC when they wanted "the first black president", so yeah, they made a bad choice.
>>
>>717603415
because they can't tell the general public without compromising the methods used to gather such intelligence. that's not rocket science.
>>
File: Proof Of Russian Hacking.png (62KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Proof Of Russian Hacking.png
62KB, 819x460px
>>717582456
Yup here it is they used this
>>
>>717585174
Actually actually, the electoral college was out in place because when looking at previously existing governments, the framers realized that all of the entirely pure democracies imploded on themselves. They established a system where 51% couldn't flat out tyrannize the other 49%
>>
>>717603761
You forgot:

Press [D] to delete System32
>>
>>717603695
Right, but I don't think we should assume that Trump's win was illegitimate when they've been so vague. We know they interfered, but we don't know how.
>>
>>717582456
How does it feel to be stupid enough to believe this shit? lol
>>
>>717604082
you mean they forgot to add it NEWBS
>>
File: Democrat excuse wheel.jpg (53KB, 462x330px) Image search: [Google]
Democrat excuse wheel.jpg
53KB, 462x330px
>>717604163
<--- What will be the next "excuse" for Hillary's loss? How about the truth, that she was just a shitty candidate. I remember early on during the primaries, many people were saying "No more Clintons, no more Bushes"
>>
>all these shills still pretending that Russia didn't do anything
It's actually kind of amazing how delusional you people are. It's fine to be skeptical about it because this whole thing can turn out like Iraq, but there is more to suggest that there was interference than there wasn't now. We don't know the actual evidence because they don't want Russia to know how they found out, but republican and democratic politicians alike now are pretty much in agreement that it's real.

Just because it's being used by the liberals to discredit the Trump presidency doesn't mean it isn't real. That's as stupid as suggesting the Clinton leaks were fake.
>>
>>717604700
>the Clinton leaks were fake
Confidential info was leaked, not classified information as suggested by Trump, so yes, saying Clinton leaked classified information would be fake, or inaccurate.
>>
>>717604587
>It's okay for Russia to interfere in our election because my guy won.
okay.

It's a bipartisan issue. Liberal politicians are using it as an excuse, but it's still an issue nonetheless. Conservatives are throwing out phrases like yours to suggest that the threat of Russia's interference isn't real, and they're doing the exact same thing the liberals were doing.
>>
>>717605060
Russians didn't hack the election.....period.

Russians "may have" (no solid proof yet) been involved with the Podesta emails. There are also conflicting reports saying that it was DNC insiders. IMO the jury is still out on this one, until solid proof is provided by either side.

Russians, Chinese, Indians or any foreign government hacking into stuff at the US is very real, and yes should be taken very seriously.
>>
File: 15[2].jpg (8KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
15[2].jpg
8KB, 160x120px
>>717582456
BEFORE THE ELECTION,
RUSSIANS GRABBED ME BY THE PUSSY!
>>
>>717604700
>only evidence russia did anything comes from quotes of agencies that have lied countless times before

>pretending like the coldwar and media lies never happened before

>pretending this isn't some redscare 2.0 bullshit

>listens to the same people who said iraq had WMDs

>It's actually kind of amazing how delusional you people are. It's fine to be skeptical about it because this whole thing can turn out like Iraq, but there is more to suggest that there was interference than there wasn't now

like what evidence? last time we had "evidence" like this we were drug into a still ongoing "war on terror" which like the "war on drugs" is all for profit.

oh you mean those agencies that are known liars to the american public?

fuck dude look up some of the shit the CIA has done in the past. they are not to be trusted and neither is the FBI.

READ SOME AMERICAN HISTORY ANON. Look at the amount of times americans have been lied to in order for war
>>
>>717604930
there are emails that are labeled (c) anon

what do you tthink that means?
>>
>>717605354
podesta fell for an email phishing scheme anon. no hacking
>>
Dear Americans,

How does it feel to know that Russia picked your president?
>>
OP is a fucking whiny Clinton fucktard. Russians had nothing to do with it. Their own people turned on them. Clinton, the DNC, and all her people fucked it up. They thought they were untouchable. They thought they were owed the presidency. They corrupted their way through the elections and they were busted. They deserve everything they got!
>>
>>717606190
samefag^2
>>
File: HesRight.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
HesRight.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>717606778

/thread
>>
File: same_fagin.jpg (87KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
same_fagin.jpg
87KB, 500x434px
>>717606785
>>717606689
>>
>>717604930
Comey came right out and said on video in front of congress that Clinton lied. He also said she sent classified information. Look it up. It's all over.
>>
>>717607067
nope.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/05/politics/trump-tweets-classified-confidential-clinton-fbi-report/
>>
>>717606778
yup
>>
>>717607193

Yup! Here's video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIzS6okNI_E
>>
>>717606778

I know this is low effort bait but for the record, Trump himself said he would only accept the election results if he won. Tell me again who the real crybabies are?
>>
>>717608136
Trey Gowdy needs to be the US AG.
>>
>>717582456
Libs fed info from libs fed info from libs fed ...
>>
Why is Trump so popular on b?

It is stunning how b is so vastly different than the real world, and this is a prime example of that difference.

I often wonder, are these just people trolling for the lulz, or do they truly believe that Trump is actually a good candidate?

So, do you really think he is a good candidate, and why?

Or common guys, just admit it, you like to troll b, and you really don't believe all of the good stuff you write about Trump.
>>
File: relevantphotograph.jpg (35KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
relevantphotograph.jpg
35KB, 900x900px
Serious Question: Why is /b/ full of SJWs?
>>
File: Hillary Supporter.jpg (81KB, 800x628px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Supporter.jpg
81KB, 800x628px
>>717609690
They came over from tumblr for a raid, and many of them ended up staying.
>>
>>717609644
>So, do you really think he is a good candidate,
No, he's a great President Elect :)
Why? Because he actually gives a shit and does what he says he's going to do. He's not even in yet and billions of dollars in jobs are here now. Obama never even tried.
>>
>>717609644
>It is stunning how b is so vastly different than the real world, and this is a prime example of that difference.
might be more of an example of the bubble you live in

but i also don't see a whole lot of trump support but i live in a predominantly hispanic area and the media tought them to hate trump
>>
>>717609644
>a good candidate

He's not candidate Trump any longer, he is President Elect Trump. The election is over, and he won.
>>
I kniw you betas voted for hillary
Obly way you cunts get wemon is by paying
>>
>>717610140

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdNQ22do5eI
>>
>>717610140
>tfw red pilled my libtard gf with my dick
>>
File: SJW conflict.jpg (72KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
SJW conflict.jpg
72KB, 590x578px
>>
>>717582456
>The Russians altered the outcome of our election, and installed their
>guy, even though the vast majority of Americans wanted Clinton.

Since when is 1 million difference of 320 million a "vast majority"?

The Nazi party is totally corrupt. Although Asange has said several times
that it wasn't the Russians, those who did leak the documents did the US
a huge favor. The Dizzicratic party disintegrated and rebuilt itself during
Vietnam, and is in urgent need to do it again. You have 4 years to divest
of black hate groups, crazy sexual identity retardedness and communist
leanings, or you'll get fucked for another 4 years. We need a second
political party, so it would serve us all if you would unfuck yourselves.
>>
>>717610883
They are doubling down on their bullshit. I think in 2020, the democrat party won't be that big, unless they change course. We may see an election in 2020 involving the Green Party, Libertarian Party, and the GOP instead.
>>
Get over it! Trump won!
>>
File: 1482079085369.jpg (985KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482079085369.jpg
985KB, 1920x1080px
That's karma, America ploted coups against elected goverments, Russia only helped Trumo to get the white house, they didn't stage a coup.

Just deal with it amerifags,Putin won.
>>
File: _K5M7Ei7.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
_K5M7Ei7.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>717612580
>Trumo
????

>right hand was on his dick before this post, and ended up on the wrong part of the keyboard.
>>
>democrats stole the dem primary

>russia stole the election

What are you going to do?
Look like huge hypocrites again?
I'm sure, then play the victim.

Liberals=Pussies
>>
>>717613689
THUMBS UP
>>
Ahhnold will save us!
>>
File: trump_trumpees.jpg (115KB, 863x842px) Image search: [Google]
trump_trumpees.jpg
115KB, 863x842px
>>
trumpkins don't care about the russian hacking at all, so long as it benefited their guy. pretty pathetic bunch of anti-patriotic rednecks they are.
>>
File: 1482961710646.jpg (8KB, 326x254px) Image search: [Google]
1482961710646.jpg
8KB, 326x254px
>>717609690
is is full of underage kiddos that ARE sjws , so yes
>>
>>717615185
More like we just don't like the alternative.
>>
File: 15775059o.png (456KB, 480x655px) Image search: [Google]
15775059o.png
456KB, 480x655px
>>717615263
>the alternative
you mean a real leader?
>>
>>717582456
Because republicans want power with a ferocity that dwarfs all other forms of greed.
>>
>>717582456
>even though the vast majority of Americans wanted Clinton.

The final tally shows Trump lost popular vote by 2.8 million – but he BEAT Clinton by 3 million votes outside of California and New York. Clinton won California by 4.2 million votes and New York by 1.6 million, running up the score in places where she would have won no matter what. Outside of those two far left-wing states, Trump was 3 million votes ahead in the other 48 states. California alone accounted for more than Clinton's national popular-vote edge. Just like in football, a team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. This is why we have an electoral college, leftists candidates only need California and New York. Unfortunately, this concept is lost on millennials, snowflakes, and their indoctrinating apparatchik professors of "social sciences."
>>
>>717615428
republicans are horrible fascists. everything bad somehow always manages to lead back to them.
>>
File: trump_electoral_college.jpg (29KB, 673x317px) Image search: [Google]
trump_electoral_college.jpg
29KB, 673x317px
>>717615524
1 person
1 vote
>>
>>717582456

>you don't even understand what "vast majority" means
>>
>>717615816
I think it means around 3 million
>>
>>717587336
Triggered republicunt?
>>
>>717587336
it's funny because Ford was planning that before Trump was even elected.
>>
>>717615675
Wrong. States are individual units and should have some say, not just the 2 biggest ones.

I think what would really be fair would be if a candidate wins 40% of a state, then they get 40% of that state's electoral votes. The dems would never go for that though, because California has a lot of republicans. The current setup benefits the democrats almost assuring them Cali every single election.
>>
File: trump_and_friends.jpg (27KB, 541x350px) Image search: [Google]
trump_and_friends.jpg
27KB, 541x350px
>>717587683
>derp

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-and-bill-clinton-will-attend-donald-trumps-inauguration/ar-BBxRB5M?li=BBnbfcL

guess this means she's not going to be locked up
>>
>>717615185

IDGAF if this is fucking bait. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU AND THIS SENSATIONALIST BULLSHIT. You know damn well what it sounds like when you say "Russian hacking" with respect to the elections. You're people are trying to make it sound like they changed the vote totals; which they did not. GTFO of here with your fucking fake ass news.

Whether or not the Russians "hacked" (which I have not seen any proof of; other than an agency claiming that they "probably did.") it doesn't change the facts revealed by the "hacks."

WTF happened to all these motherfucking assholes claiming trump sexually assaulted them? are major media outlets even putting out any kind of retraction for the obviously politically motivated and undoubtedly false stories that they put out to smear trumps integrity? does that bullshit not merit any kind of outrage?!

GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
File: dense.jpg (103KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
dense.jpg
103KB, 720x528px
>>717616869
>You're people are trying to make it sound like they changed the vote totals
They could well have. That's just it, no one knows for sure, but it certainly looks like democracy was compromised.

>WTF happened to all these motherfucking assholes claiming trump sexually assaulted them?
Trump paid them to shut the fuck up, that's what.
>>
Im sorry m8. But if ANYONE altered the election it was the democrats.
>>
>>717617280
show me fucking proof of anything you're claiming... if you can't then you are just talking out of your ass.
>>
>>717617523

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY%20STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

There you go. It's not hard to google this stuff at all.
>>
>>717583377
I think Russia did try to alter the outcome of the election by propaganda means. There is no evidence whatsoever that they hacked the actual results.
>>
File: Schwarzenegger091716_02.jpg (58KB, 460x556px) Image search: [Google]
Schwarzenegger091716_02.jpg
58KB, 460x556px
>>717614940
faggot.
>>
>>717617840
>Russia did try
they succeeded. Putin even toasted Trump on the 9th. he was happy that his efforts paid off.
>>
>>717617781
did you even fucking read that shit??? first three motherfucking sentences...

DISCLAIMER: This report is provided “as is” for informational purposes only. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DHS does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this advisory or otherwise.

now where's your proof that trump paid any of the sexual assault claimants?
>>
>>717618149
>what is a standard cya legal disclaimer.

that is literally on everything that they put out.
>>
>>717618274
>The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within.

what does that mean?
>>
>>717582456
Even if they did. This just proves that democrats have no power. Trump just trumped everyone and made a great ally, and he isn't even in the white house yet. Old school politicians are too diluted, too rigid, too out of touch with people.
>>
>>717618348
it means they don't want to be responsible if any legal actions should result from the document. they don't want to be in the loop. it's a standard disclaimer. the people who produced the original paperwork were from the cia.
>>
>>717618071
Yes I do think they had an influence, but it's hard to quantify how much. I don't think it necessarily swayed the outcome in the other direction, though it might have. You can't do much about external propaganda except for educating your populace though.
>>
>>717618577
and I'm the dense one...
>>
>>717618706
the right wing was complicit. people like drudge and alex jones ate that shit up, and helped spread it simply because it was "good for their side".
>>
File: checked fuckin checked.jpg (11KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
checked fuckin checked.jpg
11KB, 320x270px
>>717619000
trips confirm
>>
File: Donald-Trump.original.jpg (67KB, 820x410px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump.original.jpg
67KB, 820x410px
>>717602901
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Dude, you're totally right! I'm with you all the way.
>>
>>717619039
How far can Alex Jones really reach? Retards will retard.

The (left-ish) media did a terrible job at attacking trump with PC outrage instead of on his policy. Don't blow everything out of proportion and don't have PC outrage be your only means of attack. Most people don't give a fuck about him saying naughty words, even when they're over the top.

Point out that his stance on Chinese import will probably make every day things more expensive and that it likely won't make up for the few manufacturing jobs you bring back to the USA. Point out that you can't just "take the oil" by snapping your fingers. You can't just "renegotiate our debt" when your currently is the world's reserve currency.
>>
>>717602901
>We still have a chance
Bernie still has a chance?

>Is this what Trump supporters actually want? To have not actually won because it was hacked?
3/10 - I have yet to see good solid proof that the election itself was actually hacked and swung in Trump's direction.

>Hillary was actually the winner based on all of the exit polls and the snap polling that was conducted all summer long.
You mean those 'fake' polls using bad sampling amounts based on 2010 voter registration numbers instead of the 2015 numbers? Those polls that Podesta talked about in his leaked emails?
>>
>>717618706
The Podesta emails and everything else did the exact opposite of what you're saying though. It wasn't "external propaganda" it was literally their own words exposed to the public. Faggots argue for more transparency for 8 years then they get a little of it and pitch a tantrum.

Should we have all just been blind and dumb to what they were doing behind the scenes and just all cast uneducated votes for HRC? The "logic" of these retards is astounding.
>>
>>717582456
Who is that old woman?
Did another old actress die?
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.